ACT BROADBAND

Consumer complaints and reviews about ACT BROADBAND

Jun 8, 2019

No Internet and very bad service

Ours is a corporate connection and our business depends on internet connectivity.

1. Dont have internet for past 2 days.
2. This is happening frequently.
3. Me and my team tried calling their customer care the whole day but no one picks the call.
4. Finally I called them as a new customer, and immediately my call got attended.
5. Because of their bad service i askrd them to disconnect and refund my amount. They refused to refund.
6. For escalation they gave me their nodal office number. But again no one is pickimg the call.
kanni9047

Jun 6, 2019

ACT Internet Not working

ACT Internet Not working since 4 days in Old Alwal Area even after many complaints they are not looking into it?
Is anyone facing the issue with ACT Fibernet in Old Alwal area Hyd?

Jun 6, 2019

Disconnection issue

I have requested for disconnection of services as the internet never worked properly. Everytime I call customer service it took 15 mins to speak to an agent. Now my services are disconnected and you refuse to refund the advance payment. This is the worse service provider I have ever come across.
WEIRD

Jun 5, 2019

NO INTERNET

NO INTERNET SINCE 4 DAYS

THIS IS THE PATHETIC SERVICE YOU GUYS ARE PROVIDING!!

DO YOU GUYS HAVE ANY PROFESSIONALISM? IF NOT KINDLY SHUT DOWN YOUR OPERATIONS.
ITS A SHAME TO EXPERIENCE YOUR FIBRECUTS SO FREQUENTLY AND PATHETIC CUSTOMER SERVICE
WEIRD

Jun 5, 2019

NO INTERNET

Hi team,

There was no Internet at my place for over 50 hours, we kept following up with the customer care and received the same update each time "the request has been raised and technical team is working on it".

After 55 hours of gap, the internet starts working this afternoon. And, since this evening its not working again.

This is the quality of service your company provides??? You guys are operating in large cities, and with rain / thunderstorm your fibre gets disconnected every now and then. RIDICULOUS AND SHAME ON YOU

Jun 4, 2019

RE: No internet from May 26

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact number and city name below. We will look into this for you.

Waghith

SR1026750064012 - internet not working from 8 days

It's been 9 days Internet is not working. Raised complaint however no one addressed the complaint and the ticket is still open. Customer care people are of no help and not keen to help. Worst customer service. Unable to reach nodal officer, number busy. Pathetic service
Waghith

SR1026750064012 - internet not working from 8 days

It's been 9 days Internet is not working and raised complaint. No one came to look into it to resolve. Customer care service is pathetic and are not helpful. Unable to reach nodal officer to raise further, nodal officer number is getting busy tone. Still issue is not resolved

RE: Pathetic service from ACT fibrenet for relocation

princeap

No internet from May 26

We have been facing trouble in connecting WIFI since Sunday (May 26).WE have been trying to contact customer care from last 7 days.
But in vain.No response so far.
We tried rebooting the router also.But not connecting to WIFI.
As we couldn’t get any help from any of the ACT supporting system, we would like to escalate this issue.
Very disappointing service from the side.

RE: Connection not provided

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please be assured that our team is looking into this.

Very worst Service

Very very bad service. After 20th day of new connection , I am having problem in internet. numerous time I am trying to connect service centre, mostly failed. u have to wait in call more then 15min to connect customer service centre. I complained by mail, sms , through app also. if u call repeatedly they cut u call. still problem not rectified. Totally waste of money. please do not go.

Very worst service

very worst service

Very worst service

Very very bad service. After 20th day of new connection , I am having problem in internet. numerous time I am trying to connect service centre, mostly failed. u have to wait in call more then 15min to connect customer service centre. I complained by mail, sms , through app also. if u call repeatedly they cut u call. Totally waste of money. please do not go.

even if want go,do not go with 6month or yearly subscription. they will forget you for next 6month or yearly.

still problem not rectified..
Raju.raikar

Pathetic service from ACT fibrenet for relocation

I have raised a request for relocation 7 days ago and the same is pending and no response from the team as yet. I have had to call the customer care folks atleast 10 times and with no progress got in touch with sales team and through them the service people in the area. The service folks are the worst who do not care for customers and you never get response. This is not a reliable service provider. Even after repeated follow up the response is pathetic.

You would get new installation done faster and post that the service would feel like you made a very big mistake going with this connection. The service team is the worst I have come across all these years across various sectors. I have had very bad experiences in the past with service but act fibrenet is by far the worst and do not care for customers.
Raju.raikar

Pathetic service from ACT fibrenet for relocation

The company only cares about new connections and are least bothered about the existing customers. There is no escalation possible and you will hit a wall with reaching only the customer care representative everytime.

If you were to ask for a new connection, you will get a response within 10 mins and actioned immediately but if you want relocation / service to be done they will torture you to death. The service team is very very weak and gives horrible response without any care for existing customers.

I raised a complaint for relocation in the next road and after repeated follow up for 3 days there has been no response. Everytime you call the customer care a ultimatum of 24 hours is given and they never respond. I have lost atleast 10 hours trying to get this resolved. And it is still pending after 7 days. I even got in touch with the ground team through their sales teams and they would not respond to you calls and pleas. This has been a very bad experience.
Sovenrout

Jun 1, 2019

Connection not provided

With regards, Account no :############, where payment happened last Thursday dated 09th May 2019 and according to the customer care executive connection should happen within 3 days which is supposed to be Monday dated 13th May 2019 (If we don't take weekends in account). Until now I don't have got any call from the service department for connection. This is very unprofessional way to treat new customers.

I tried to call where no body is responding back and raised complaints but I don't know when it is going to be resolved. Please refer the ticket number SR1026242434792 , SR1026242434792. I never got any call to resolve this issue. I don't know whether customer care really exists or not.

RE : ACT broadband

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your Ticket ID / Account ID. We will look into this for you.

RE: SR1026693071602.. no internet for 4 days

Dear Sridhar,

We regret the unpleasant experience you've had. We have your details and will get in touch with you.

May 30, 2019

RE: Frequent disconnections and poor customer care response

Dear Suresh,

Re: No internet service since 10 days

Dear Deen Dayal,

We regret the unpleasant experience you've had. We have your details and will get in touch with you on priority.

Team ACT Fibernet
Deen Dayal Upadhyay

No internet service since 10 days

SR1026651386542. No internet since 21st July 2019 and today I am writhing this on 30th May 2019 on complaintboard.in from my office internet connection. I have called at least 50 times every day from the day of logging the call. Always busy and if lucky I would get to speak to 1 customer care representative. They are always rude. Disconnect the call within a few minutes every single time. So arrogant are the representatives that they say you can call nodal officer Srinivas R 08042840044 and there is nothing they will do. I am shocked with this type of response. I called the nodal officer at least 10 times in the last 2 days. Its just another call center and I was not able to get through. I wrote emails to [email protected] and [email protected] and there is no action yet. The floor supervisor I spoke to said.. "it is not just you but a large number of people are affected due to rains..." Oh really!!!??? Monsoon is just starting and you are hiding behind that silly excuse!!!? Its over 10 days now and there is no internet service. Did we have an earthquake in Bengaluru or what??? They have a service TAT of 24 hours and not 240 hours and still service is not restored. Additional service request SR1026762541172 was logged on demanding compensation for the lost service and time. Wow!!!! I got a waiver of Rs.182/- Oh my god!!! How generous of you, you foolish people at ACT!!! My neighbor has a Hathway broadband connection and it is working fine in the same rains and storms that you claim which is affecting only your company optic fibre lines. Mother nature has specifically chosen to affect only the cables of ACT company and has given waiver to all other operators which operate in the neighborhood which includes Hathway, Airtel and BSNL. What a lame excuse...
By the way, every complaint against ACT on complaintsboard.in site is followed by a scripted response from ACT. I wonder if messageboard.in has some sort of business deal with ACT for auto replying or acknowledging each of the complaints.
Badrisridhar

May 29, 2019

SR1026693071602.. no internet for 4 days

It has been more than 4 days since my internet went down but there has been no proper response. Whenever I called customer service has been lying to me that it will be resolved in 6 hrs and I will get a call back in 4 hrs but so far neither the issue has been resolved nor I got call back..not sure if I will ever get my connection back. Looks like we are paying donations to act
Badrisridhar

May 29, 2019

SR1026693071602.. no internet for 4 days

It has been more than 4 days since my internet went down but there has been no proper response. Whenever I called customer service has been lying to me that it will be resolved in 6 hrs and I will get a call back in 4 hrs but so far neither the issue has been resolved nor I got the call back.. To reach customer care we need to wait for at least 20 mins.

Rms Barauni - Delay in dispatch
    A registered post of RM141315191IN status shown on 2:25am,...
    EZEEDEALS.IN - You gave me a duplicate product
    I bought a mi band 4 from ezeedeals.in and they sent me a...
    Delhi Traffic Police - Wrong eChallan No.- 23483770
    This is regarding Challan No.- 23483770. I received...
    Akal Sahai convert sr.sec school - worst conducting of school
    akal sahai convert sr. sec. school located in Shimlapuri...
    canfin homes ltd - Issue with Interest levied on higher amount
    I have an account with CanFin Homes Ltd hubli branch,...
    HDFC Food Plus Card - TT10101900007
    No response from your end. It looks like HDFC bank do not...
    paytm - Paytm has blocked my wallet amount without any reason and...
    Paytm has blocked my wallet amount without any reason and...
    Ahmedabad R.T.O - INCOMPLETE DRIVING LICENCE
    SIR , I HAVE RECEIVED MY RENEWED D.L WITH INCOMPLETE...
    AMYMONY - REFUND
    fack company मैने amymoney.com में...
    eNPS - REGISTRATION PENDING
    I had registered for NPS reached payment gateway of Tier...