ACT BROADBAND

Consumer complaints and reviews about ACT BROADBAND

Jul 21, 2018

RE: New connection pending

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please be assured that our team is looking into this.

Jul 21, 2018

RE: broadband.act@gmail.com

RE: Poor service

Dear Valued Customer,

We believe that your mentioned grievance has been resolved. Kindly let us know your feedback. For any further assistance you can contact us on 04442840000 & helpdesk.chn@actcorp.in

RE: Poor service

Homenetwork

New connection pending

I opted for a new connection and made the payment for a month. The person visited my house for registration of new account assured me that i will get the new connection in 3 to 5 days.

It has been 14 days (2Week) since the payment done and still did not get the connection.
Many times tried to reach the customer care they give general statement because it is informed them to give but where is the service.

If you are not sure about the local connectivity or your bandwidth or any thing then please don't fool customers.... We need to get a call from ur service end stating issue or customer should call for following the concern.

Customer has paid the money and waiting for service not for reasons.

I am not sure if i will get connection or refund of money paid.

Let us know with whom we need to speak to get this fix for all the customers

Kiran

Jul 19, 2018

RE: No configuration of router

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact number and city name below. We will look into this for you.

Jul 19, 2018

RE: Dit not get connection even after 9 days of making the payment

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your city name below. We will look into this for you.

RE: Password

RE: Installation not done, took money for 3 months in advance

ysanjeev_kumar

Restore my connectivity

Iam an existing customer with ID :############ Iam trying to renew and upgrade my plan There's an existing issue with the Act internet because of the excess cable length Which has already been discussed with the customer care since 2 months the issue has been acknowledged but there's no resolution provided and also no engineer has come to my assistance kindly do the needful at the earliest and restore my access.
Maven Art

Jul 17, 2018

Poor service

We have been experiencing a miserable service from ACT for our new connection * Ticket #10317457071
Complaints been raised fm last week and there is no proper action on the rectification of the internet connection in our office. Since we are working based on the online internet connection our work is largely effected and we shifted ACT fm BSNL and did a mistake of doing it now. We have paid for 6 months package and the response levels seems to be too lethargic fm their side. Spoke to Mr. Kumaar, and Krishnaveni and the same response that with in 24 hours this will be resolved but then nothing happened so far.
We would like to inform all those who do go for this connection not to take package fm them and do it by month on month bill basis so that if the service is not good we can stop them and go for other connectivity. This is my sincere advice to all fellow citizens.
Jayati Sanan

Jul 16, 2018

No configuration of router

I have been left with no option after having contacted customer service several times without a response.
I paid the the rental for 6 months on the 7th of July by cheque. Now, 10 days later I have no information and no connection. The cheque however has been encashed.
My account no. ############ is registered for installation but nobody has contacted me despite many queries and complaints.
My address is N1 Ground floor, GK1 and the connection is in my name - Jayati Sanan.
The gentleman who came to do the wiring did a very untidy job, now I am waiting for the engineer to configure the router and the wires are openly hanging in he house.
It has made me feel very upset to have to constantly follow up in the middle of a busy working day and get no clear response.
I am extremely disappointed and still waiting for any action to be taken
Thanks and regards
Jayati Sanan
Act_sucks

Jul 16, 2018

Not employee friendly company

I had worked in ACT fibernet morethan 1 year. The company itself telling they are the best employee friendly company in india.. One day without any intimation they are telling there gonna change our profile and we need to move to chennai.. They are changing our profile from noc engineer to customer care executive as part of cost cutting.. If our profile is noc engineer then they need to pay.. Such a worst company i have ever worked.. Please people dont join ACT.. Worst company in india
102017146816

Password

My password has been changed and unable to recall. I requested for forget password option and given my contact number and username. But I am not getting the password in my registered mobile number. Customer care is no use since it is always busy.
Pl do the needful

My mobile No. 9945512746.

Dinesh kumar NS

Installation not done, took money for 3 months in advance

I have opted a new connection, exactly 9 days before. I made the payment for 3 months in advance, the person who came for registration and explaining the plans assured me that i will get the connection in 2-3 days.

Now when ever i call he says some technical problem happened.

Customer care is more pathetic. When it come to complain registration, they always put you on hold for infinite time.
But you call customer care for new connection instantly they will pick and within 15-20 mins they will be at your home to take the money.

If you are not sure of your technical limitation or local connectivity then please don't fool new customers.

Please fix my connection ASAP. I am still hoping you will do your work.

#9008344761

Dit not get connection even after 9 days of making the payment

HI,

I opted for a new connection and made the payment for 3 months in advance. The person came to my house for registration of new account assured me that i will get the connection in 2-3 days.

It has been 9 days since that time and still did not get the connection.
Many times tried to reach the customer care but of no use. Every time you tell your complain they put the call on hold and never responds.

The person who came for registration, everyday he says there is technical issue, they are trying to resolve.

Your customer care department is also pathetic.

I am not sure when i will get connection or refund of money paid.
Please fix the issue ASAP.

mobile - 9008344761
pravin
mythsabya

Jul 12, 2018

POLICE COMPLAINT CONSUMER COURT SUIT

THEFT of ENTIRE MONTH of rental data in JUST 12 HOURS !!! 340 GB of data vanished in 12 hours !!! That's my ENTIRE MONTH's rental data !!! Rs. 1450 worth data vanished in 12 hours !!!

I'm going to lodge a police complaint on 15th of July along with a legal suit on the consumer forum.

Ticket no : ############

Jul 12, 2018

RE: Internet Down 5th Time in 3 weeks

Dear Valued Customer,

We believe that your mentioned grievance has been resolved. Kindly let us know your feedback. For any further assistance, SMS TC HELP to 99459 99459 from your registered number and we will be at your assistance

irfan852md

Jul 11, 2018

New connection not installed yet

I am pretty new customer to ACT. I requested a new connection last week on 5th July & did the payment. I was told that within 2 days they will install it but till now it’s not been done. I have been reaching out to the executive all the time to check the status. Every time I get a response that he will check & get back but nothing happens. To be honest I am not very happy the way it’s been handled, there is no ownership taken by the executive to transfer the details to the person who is supposed to install. I get a call from a person who is supposed to install & asks me where is the ACT box located ? How will I know, I have had plenty of calls since a week & the experience has been really bad. If this is how it works, then I don’t need a connection. I can move to a different service provider.

Please acknowledge & address my issue. If not please initiate a refund.

kaviissue

Jul 10, 2018

ACT

On 3/7/2018 I paid to ACT sales man for requesting new connection and they committed that will give you connection in 3 working days.

So, many times I called to sales person and even 10 times I registered complain with ACT customer care.

Still no one visited and no one addressed this issue.

They are not ready to refund my money also . Customer care executive was saying that 15 working days they want to refund my money.

Totally disappointed with the service. When I called sales guy who took my amount he is not picking and same person picking the call if I call from different number.

my number : 8892342312 ( requested new connection from this number )
kaviissue

Jul 10, 2018

ACT broadband installation service

I requested for the new ACT broadband connection and they committed will give connection in 3 working days.
One person came from ACT and he took my amount and still no one came to install.
Even I called soo many times to that person and even customer care. But still no response.

Requested date : 3/7/2018
todays date : 10/7/2018

Still no one installed the connection after my payment.

Name : Kaviarasu
Mob. Num : 8892342312
Deepakraj5395

Jul 7, 2018

Pathetic Service

Dear Sir/Madem,

This is with regards the cancellation of Fibre connection made on May 2018, I had called the customer care and made a request for cancellation, after four days a field engineer visited the site and advised me to continue with connection for a month and later to decide on cancellation,Also he had committed to give a complete month waiver on a bill.
However that didn't happen, the bill was generated without waiver, and now when i spoke to the customer care, each person tell me a different story.
1)Spoke to Latha - Was informed it will be escalated and the request will be sent to a billing department,however without a fix/resolution the ticket would be closed and I had to re-open again. The ticket was closed couple of times without a fix, but i had no other choice other then to re-open the ticket.

2)Spoke to Vijay - Was informed that the ticket was sent to a field engineer coz billing department would not be able to provide a waiver, as it was committed by a field engineer. And again the ticket was closed without a resolution.

I really do not understand what's happening at the back end, each person give me a different answer, I didn't ask for any waiver for my connection, My initial request was to get the Internet connection cancel, as the utilisation was very less.

It was the Field engineer who had committed to give a month waiver on my Internet BILL.

Ticket No's
1)10217237480 - Closed without a fix.
2)10217323148 - Open - Awaiting for update.

Deepak R
mathurp20

Jul 6, 2018

Internet not working

Pathetic service from act, this is 3 time I am complaining against internet not working issue. Many times called to call center but no response. Still it's not resolved yet, again & again this is problems is going on & no response.

Jul 5, 2018

RE: Internet Down 5th Time in 3 weeks

Jul 4, 2018

RE: Internet issues

Dear Valued Customer,

We believe that your mentioned grievance has been resolved. Kindly let us know your feedback. For any further assistance use our Mobile App (http://is.gd/actapp ) or mail us on: support@actcorp.in.

Asgard - Not working a date and time botoon
    Botton not work I have warrenty
    SAMSUNG DEALERS GLOBAL SERVICE CENTRE - Mapping of Samsung products and Paytm Cashback
    I have HDFC fiannce at my store and also PAYTM mall cash...
    ELITE RESEARCH - Fraud Advisor - giving false calls
    Elite research is fraud company. They don't have any...
    RAJASTHAN STATE POLLUTION CONTROL BOARD - NOISE AND AIR POLLUTION
    Dear Sir, In our residential area, there are 2-3...
    Honda Activa - Making noiSe in engne...front wheel vibration no get pick...
    My honda activa 5g noise in engine...and Vibration in...
    Www.mybalaji.in - VIP darshan
    Booked for quick darshan through mybalaji.com in tirumala...
    karur vysya bank - ACCOUNT NOT CLOSED
    Good day sir , Myself MURALI KRISHNA RAO, ACCOUNT NUMBER...
    Jai steel city Pvt ltd - Non service providing
    Sir I take pan center And also deposit security...
    we mountaineers - Registered Compnay with Trippers Planet
    We are registered and having a registered office at...
    Vadodara echallan - Amount debited but session expired
    I have made a payment of 300 rupees on Vadodara echallan...