ACT BROADBAND

AchyuthACT

Jul 3, 2018

Internet Down 5th Time in 3 weeks

Pathetic Broadband Service.....

My internet connection have went down for the 5th time in 3 weeks.

A sloppy customer care we which literally recites back the same thing on every complaint.

Ignorant technical service staffs

And real crap is they don't give you refund even if they can provide assured service

Account Id: ############

10217261734 July 3rd

Jul 2, 2018

RE: Internet issues

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please be assured that our team is looking into this.

sajimenon2003@gmail.com

Jul 1, 2018

Internet issues

In regards with the internet issue.

This is the second time and every time the internet is not working more than three days.

I have been raised complaints on the same and it always it will only be closed on the second or third day after raising the ticket.

In a months for 5 days if the internet is not working is a big problem for me as I some days work from home and because of this issue I had to go to office.

Requesting your attention and hoping this issue will not be repeated.

Ticket numbers:
1-013-182-3239
1-013-200-2351

Today till now the internet is not working and no one has called me to update as well. I had to call and ask for manager and the agent said she will have a call back which there is no call yet as well.

You can call me at my mobile or email me it is in my signature.

Sajit Menon
sajimenon2003@gmail.com
Ahmed bin khader

Jun 29, 2018

Fix the disconnention

Since afternoon today the internet has been disconnected..even though the payment is clear and I tried calling to the customer care service but it was continuously shown engaged so plzzz fix it as soon as possible as my works are on delay hope u will resolve it by tomorrow.
Praveen Upadhyay

Jun 28, 2018

Pathetic service, Charging me without router

This complaint is for https://www.actcorp.in/customer-care

I have taken connection for next 6 months and paid all the money, and it's been 1 months they did not deliver Router. Everyday I am calling to customer care and all are well trained for ACT service, they just say we have escalated to our team,

Friends who are looking for new connection, better go for another provider, these guys do not even listen to your complaint. I have spend more than 3 hours in calling customer care in last 1 months and spend more money in calling as well as using rented router.

Initially they told, they will deliver the router in 1 week, now it's Month, i would have purchased router from outside if they wouldn't have committed false. everyday i call, they give new date. I am really fed up. looking for refund and discontinue the connection.

Connection Mobile number end with 216 in name of Praveen Upadhyay

Yogananda Nagendra

Jun 27, 2018

Act refund

Hello People,

Please beware of taking this connection, one of representative (Sagar) told that it is feasible and connection can be provided and made me to pay for 3 months along with the router on June 5th 2018 and I waited for 10 days but connection was given after calling 3 times they told connection cannot be given, they processed for refund on June 12th 2018 and it would take 15days and I waited on June 27th 2018 they told they 1 more week to process refund, please beware before taking connection.

They have no concern about customer, no proper updates even after providing bank 2 time no has that information, no proper communication, no proper support.

I am still waiting for refund. I have lost confidence

Yogananda K N
PramodaNS

Jun 26, 2018

Internet not working

I have taken ACT connection on Jun 18th by paying 6 months advance rent. I used it for 1 day and the internet was gone. I raised complaint for Internet issue. They checked and said the house from where the junction box was put has disconnected the connection, hence my internet is gone. Dont they need to check while disconnecting somebody's connection if there are any connected houses? This is very disappointing service for a new customer.

I am a tenant in my current house, hence the owner has not given permission to install any box at my place. I have mentioned that to the service men and customer care people many times. They kept my complaint hanging for 1 week and now they close it without giving any reason. I reopened it atleast 5 times and everytime it gets closed without any explanation. When I call customer care again, I am told that new complaint has been raised by them to disconnect my connection!!

What kind of service is being provided by ACT where they decide to disconnect a connection without informing the customer about it?!
If the Internet connection cannot be provided, thats fine, but atleast have the basic courtesy to keep the customer informed when you are disconnecting the connection.
I opted for ACT based on good reviews, but I am sorry to say that I am highly unsatisfied and disappointed with the service. I dont think I am going to recommend it to my friends and relatives. I have wasted a lot of time calling customer care again and again from last 1 week. Its not even 10 days since I have taken the connection. I have paid full 6 months money. If the connection is being cancelled within 1 day of usage, please refund me the entire money amount.
deepab123

ACT fibernet

horrible experience....the sales team rushed to collect the payment and saying the feasibility study has been done, connection would be given within 48 hours. its been well over a week and absolutely nothing. I complained many times via the telephone, their response varies drastically with each call and executive. The floor manager promised to action withing 24 hours...nothing, not even a call back. I escalated via email to the nodal mgr, the appellate authority ...and recd a mail stating tht I would get a response within 24 hours. ...its past 24 hours and again, deafening silence from the company's side. Disgusting, unprofessional and untrustworthy behaviour.
deepab123

Jun 22, 2018

atrocious service and blatant lying

I faced the same issue . The ACT sales person came to my residence and collected the payment extremely promptly, promising Internet within 48 hours. its been a week and 2 days...no sign of an Internet connection. The customer care executives are a confused bunch who give different answers everytime. The floor manager promised a call back ...nothing happened. I escalated the issue by emailing the nodal officer, appellate authority, branch head, a 24 hour response was promised...again nothing. However, the company has wasted no time in encasing my cheque. Totally unprofessional and untrustworthy.
surbhigarg92

Internet not working

I registered complaint that my Internet is not working on 20th june. Ticket no. 10131899576. I was told that issue will be resolved in 24 hours. It was not resolved. I called again after 24 hours. I was told that as per the process it will take 48 hours to resolve the issue.

Firstly i was misguided on the duration to resolve the issue. I asked to transfer my call to manager but no one was available. I asked to escalate the issue but nothing happened.

Today i recieved the message that my ticket is resolved but the issue is still there . I am not even able to connect to internet. Now i have reopened the ticket.

It's been 3 days since the net is not working. How are we supposed to manage like this.

RE: Internet Down

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact number. We will look into this for you.

Jun 22, 2018

RE: battery backup not working

AchyuthACT

Internet Down

I am new member to ACT broadband who made a super blunder by paying them 6 months service charge.
Now I have two issues in just one week. And everytime it takes one day for the fix.

I already missed three football world cup match.
And got connectivity issue during my work from home session.

I am already fed up in 1.5 months

Location: AECS layout, Bangalore
History of Issue(this week) : Sunday, Monday(half), Wednesday (not resolved yet)

Internet Disconnect

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact number and city name below. We will look into this for you.
kirankamath2001

battery backup not working

I have complained several times that Battery backup is not working whenever main power is off. This repeat complaint is for the last 5 days. No technical support has contacted me. They are closing the complaint without checking with me

Kiran Kamath
7/1 8th main 13th cross Malleshwaram Bangalore 560003 mob 9448381764

Internet Down

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your city name below. We will look into this for you.

phanivissu

Internet Disconnect

Dear ACT Team,,

Account Number : ############

I'm using ACT since a year but since few months continuously facing issue with internet keep on disconnecting and connecting back after couple hours once issue ticket got resolved which is very unfair and i'm not satisfied with services provided.

Recently few days before my internet disconnected completely and issue got resolved after 16 hours for this i faced lot of problems used my mobile internet to work from home.

So what I'm requesting is either compensate/waive off my daily rental for few days or else do you want disconnect the services from ACT ?

If this is keep on happening with internet issues I cant tolerate.

Kindly revert back with your response ASAP and expedite solution.

In my apartment around 40 flats are using ACT everybody is facing same i guess but I'm facing these kind of issues very frequently which in-turn impacting my work as well.

Phani Viswanath P
SadiyaFathima

Jun 19, 2018

Installation not done, pathetic service

June 3rd 2018 we wanted to opt for ACT fibernet service for broadband connection as the ads seemed very promising for amazing speed, but to my disappointment i was informed that there was no connection available for my area as there were no servers available, suddenly a on 11th June 2018 a representative calls me up and tells that connection is available now, so 12th June 2018 a person comes and finishes all document collection and even collected one month advance and assured that in 2 days installation will be done, 13th June 2018 a person calls and tells me that he has come for installation and he is just a km away from my house he asked me for directions to reach my house, after i explained him the route he told the area doesn't fall under his branch and he will send some other person, 14th June i got a message on phone that in my area there is no connection available, is this some kind of joke?? i even got a message that 15th June 2018 installation will be done, then again customer care representative told 18th June 2018 and he told again that 19th June 2018 for sure installation will be done! How irresponsible can someone be, took away my money and as expected till date no person came and nothing happened, so reckless, irresponsible and frustrating experience, i called customer care more than 4 times and even mailed but no reply at all.

ACT IS ONE PATHETIC SERVICE, I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND ANYONE TO GO FOR IT!! WORST OF THE WORST!
This is my email id : sadath.zadrot@gmail.com

if you really want to help in any sense then at least have courage to get back to the customer with valid reasons for your faults, anyways all said and done no expectations anymore.
chandupoorna009

Dear Act team,

Can some one call me or get in to touch with me ASAP.

I badly need your assistance because Saturday(16-06-2018) I have raised complaint saying that Internet is down.

I'm just curious how many days it will take to bring back the connection.

I am not able to call customer care.

How I should be able to come in to touch with you guys.

My registered mobile number: 8147132707

My Name: Chandu

I expect a call from you guys.
chandupoorna009

Dear Act team,

Can some one call me or get in to touch with me ASAP.

I'm just curious how many days it will take to bring back the connection or atleast in giving some information.

I am not able to call customer care.

How I should be able to come in to touch with you guys.

My registered mobile number: 8147132707

My Name: Chandu

RE: Internet very slow

Muthamizhadvsys

Jun 18, 2018

Internet very slow

We are from Adventsys technologies pvt ltd. We have a the internet very slow and disconnecting oftenly issues are past 4 days. We are trying reach you by mobile call but you customer care numbers are busy. Please fix the issue ASAP.

UID:############
Name:Raghu
Mob.No:7406943284.

mmvinoth

Jun 16, 2018

Internet disconnects when power goes off

I have been raising this complaint for almost 10 times. ACT fiberner does not even care to resolve this problem permanently. With lot of patience I waited, due to current monsoon season I am facing lot of power cuts my work was disturbed much, I raised another complaint #10216745561, it was closed with in hours, with no hope on app support, I raised the concern through twitter
, They created another ticket #10216836874 on my behalf, that also got closed within hours and I reported again, no use, and this happened almost 5 times. I lost hope in this and now I am reporting here. Act service has become really pathetic. I will surely change my service provider once the current plan expires.

Internet disconnects when power goes off

Jun 14, 2018

RE: No internet

Dear Valued Customer,

We believe that your mentioned grievance has been resolved. Kindly let us know your feedback. For any further assistance you can contact us on 04442840000 & helpdesk.chn@actcorp.in

Asgard - Not working a date and time botoon
    Botton not work I have warrenty
    SAMSUNG DEALERS GLOBAL SERVICE CENTRE - Mapping of Samsung products and Paytm Cashback
    I have HDFC fiannce at my store and also PAYTM mall cash...
    ELITE RESEARCH - Fraud Advisor - giving false calls
    Elite research is fraud company. They don't have any...
    RAJASTHAN STATE POLLUTION CONTROL BOARD - NOISE AND AIR POLLUTION
    Dear Sir, In our residential area, there are 2-3...
    Honda Activa - Making noiSe in engne...front wheel vibration no get pick...
    My honda activa 5g noise in engine...and Vibration in...
    Www.mybalaji.in - VIP darshan
    Booked for quick darshan through mybalaji.com in tirumala...
    karur vysya bank - ACCOUNT NOT CLOSED
    Good day sir , Myself MURALI KRISHNA RAO, ACCOUNT NUMBER...
    Jai steel city Pvt ltd - Non service providing
    Sir I take pan center And also deposit security...
    we mountaineers - Registered Compnay with Trippers Planet
    We are registered and having a registered office at...
    Vadodara echallan - Amount debited but session expired
    I have made a payment of 300 rupees on Vadodara echallan...