ACT BROADBAND

Consumer complaints and reviews about ACT BROADBAND

Oct 17, 2018

RE: Worst ACT Broadband Customer Service

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact number and city name below. We will look into this for you.

anuragkumars

Oct 16, 2018

No value for customers

Since Sunday my internet is down.
Raised a service request through ACT app with request number: 10219234676.
There was no update on the request till now, I called up customer care.

Seems, they are unaware about any such request and raised another request number: 10219252117. Screenshot attached

This in highly unacceptable.
I work mostly from home and based on my past experience with ACT I switched to ACT from Airtel.

They assigned a person (Satish - 9513974296) to fix the issue. I tried reaching the guy but he picked my call only in the evening saying that it will not be done today. (Screenshot of the calls attached)

Tried reaching to the nodal officer for escalation, but the call never got through (either busy or not responding). Wrote several emails as well but no response yet. (Screenshot attached). Tried reaching to further escalation through email but seems the email id [email protected] is also invalid ( Screenshot attached).

Worst for of service.

No value for customers No value for customers No value for customers No value for customers

Oct 15, 2018

Network issues and payment issues

Network issues
U people r giving worest service to me I'm trying to cl ur customer care number it's not connecting, I'm facing a problem since last Saturday. So I'm trying to discount ur service..

Rajiv Reddy
Poornima.nadimpalli

Internet not working

Very pathetic service in Hyderabad. Especially Kukatpally office. I have raised a complaint on the Act fibrenet app about my internet which is down. The ticket got closed in 48 hours wiithout resolving and this is the third time it happened.
I tried calling the customer care number 040 - 66 2727272 and nobosy lifts the phone. I called the so called appellate authority(do not know if somebody really exists or not) and they too never pick the phone. I keep sending emails to the appellate authority, support and all the levels of escalations and I do not get response even by email.
I was a Hathway customer previously and I really regret the decision of choosing Actfibrenet. At least the Hathway appellate authority responds to the emails and they solve the complains within no time.

People who wants to go for Actfibre net, please re-think your decision and I have taken a subscription for 6 months and have to bear these unprofessional fellows for some more time. I have decided to file a complaint in the consumer fourm for the pathetic service and their false promises.

Poornima
Poornima.nadimpalli

Internet not working

I tried calling the customer care number 040 - 66 2727272 and nobosy lifts the phone. I called the so called apelliate authority(do not know if somebody really exists or not) and they too never pick the phone. I keep sending emails to the apelliate authority, support and all the levels of escalations and I do not get response even by email.
I was a Hathway customer previously and I really regret the decision of choosing Actfibrenet. Atleast the Hathway apelliate authority responds to the emails and they solve the complains within no time.

Poornima

Connection fails

Anikdasgupta

Act Corp very bad service

I had this connection which is good mostly. The tremendous problem is response to any request when the connectivity is down. Recently twice my connection was gone. I tried to contact the customer care which was not available. I raised a request in app which was not addressed in 4 days without any acknowledgement. The scary part is I don't have an escalation path to bring this up with. Now I am stuck without any understanding of what is going on.
sandynayak1976

Worst customer service

Our internet connection was not working from 20 days and every request we opened was closed automatically. today when we called a rep called Balaji started acting rude and started shouting at us. His behaviour forced to be get the connection disconnected and he happily took the request. very good ACT team your days are numbered
sanch123

Connection fails

The worst customer support I have ever seen in the private sector, do not rely on this connection .if it fails it may take weeks to get resolved

RE: Worst ACT Broadband Service

Oct 13, 2018

RE: How to get my refund

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please be assured that our team is looking into this.

mrkselvan

How to get my refund

The act fibernet not yet fixed at my home.but I paid for the amount for rs 2249 on 19th September 2018 and people are coming to my home said that here not available connection point. Then contact customer support to refund my amount. But still now no refund was happend. Today date is 12 October 2018. It's around in a month. When can I get refund?

Reference number: 10218970659

Note : Don't pay them before get the act fibernet connection in home.

Oct 11, 2018

RE: Worst connection need my refund cancelling service

rajthilak Jayabalan

Worst ACT Broadband Service

I have raised request for relocation on 28th Sep, 2018 and address proof documents are submitted on 29th Sep, 2018. Till date connection is not provided on further complaints to to customer support. One technician visited on 5th Oct, 2018 our place and mentioned Connection port is full and new Box needs to be installed and he will be turning back next day morning and finish the installation.

But, till date there is no technician turned up neither a update from ACT for connection even after my repeated complaints to them everyday. Today i forced the customer care to transfer the call to higher management, they managed and told i will getting callback in another 1 hour, but i haven't received any callback till now from them and when i called them back again they are telling me they require 24 Hours to resolve the problem and never a work about the callback they promised me to do for escalation

Worst Service Ever.
rajthilak Jayabalan

Worst ACT Broadband Customer Service

Worst Service Ever.

RE: Pathetic Service by ACT Fibernet

RE: Need an urgent service

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact number and city name. We will look into this for you.

Syedpasha

Oct 10, 2018

Worst connection need my refund cancelling service

WORST SERVICE not fit for any kind of work very abrupt we never know when connection goes.

10219020616 let me know the status of this ticket and when i will get my refund amount.

ACT has the worst internet service. My connection is not even 30 days old and it's gone. No internet connection for last 6 days and still counting. I have made numerous calls to customer care and there no response or action to fix the issue. I have requested for disconnection and not yet got my refund yet their customer Representatives have no information about disconnection process worst service ever, i recommend not to get this service
shashankk

Oct 9, 2018

Pathetic Service by ACT Fibernet

Fault No: 10219040698. Not resolved from a week after reopened continuously for 3 times. Pathetic service by ACT fibernet.

Actually the connectivity is down from 30/09/2018.

However, services were restored for few hours and back to the same old story.

Hopeless service by ACT. And if you escalate to the nodal officer of Bangalore Srinivas, he responds after the services are restored and says issue is resolved.

Now its been 2 days since the issue is reappeared and i sent email immediately no response from Nodal officer too.

Oct 6, 2018

Internet not working

Twice in every month there will be issue regarding my connection and customer people will say that there has been wire cut issue due to local cable guy cutting the cables or tree fall or due to rains etc etc..worst service provided by your team. When we call customer care same messages keep repeating and they will just send your ticket has been resolved. Worst service.
superpower

Oct 5, 2018

Need an urgent service

Our Account No.############

we have raised complaint 4 days back, but irresponsible response from ur staff.
we are very much diasappointed your service.

we are waiting to resolve the issue today itself otherwise we will discontinue your service and will port to another service provider
meendhar

Oct 1, 2018

Refund not done

My CAF number was created on Monday Sept 10th (ECAF 5223920) after which the installation team said it was not feasible in my building. I requested for refund and still the money has not been refunded.
srinibs

Oct 1, 2018

ACT Broadband down for almost 4 days

My ACT broadband connection was down for the last 4 days. Every time i call them, they just repeat the same message that there is a major wire cut issues in some area and the team is working on the same. They will not send any updates (SMS / Calls) and will just provide some false promise that "by today 8 pm it will be resolved'. Come 8 PM, nothing will work.

Also, heard from one of their support team members that the Field staff work only between 10:30 AM to 6:30 PM, post to which nothing will happen. If the field staff are not working beyond 6:30 PM, why are you guys telling customers that the issue will be resolved by 8 PM?

More importantly, why i question them that what will you guys do if the issue is not fixed by 8 PM, they will just say that nothing can be done. Hence, there is no motivation for them to resolve the issue.

The last 4 days has been hell in dealing with these thugs.
Shyam Raj

Sep 30, 2018

Rude and sarcastic people in support department

I'm a ACT fibrenet customer, the internet wasn't working twice this week, so I called up ACT, filed a complaint and everything
People who attended the calls were so rude right on the face. A young women named Aruvi, picked up the call and quickly put me on hold after confirming my name and number. I couldn't attend 4 calls at this time while I was on hold, because of a fear that I might not get the update for which I called for. I asked her why she put me on hold, she replied she checked the requests, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't that of a big deal to find it out while the previous agents quickly gave me the reason as soon as the confirmed the account details. I already had an idea to talk to the supervisor, so I asked for the supervisor, she questioned me "why?" , I replied, " I have the rights to ask for one", she clearly said before that she was checking with the floor supervisor, so I'm sure there was a supervisor there, she kept asking "why", I told her that she cannot ask me why, she said " I also have the rights to" but she again put me on hold while I was talking to her and came back and said that there's no supervisor there. This time I knew she was lying, and I told her that I'll wait as long as it takes for the supervisor to get on call. The after 2 minutes a supervisor quickly jumped into the call. I asked his designation and he said he's a team leader, he was so impatient rude and sarcastic, I called by his name and said "listen", his replies were so sarcastic and literally we're to irritate me a lot. He said he has the rights to disconnect my call. And the way ACT customer support treats their users is way too pathetic, there's a pretty solid chance that the call would be recorded and be in their data base. It needs to be reviewed and I need Justice for the money that I'm paying towards my internet connection. I'm paying Rs1300 every month, small amount for many, but it's huge for someone who works hard to earn it. Need help to sue these people and get things straightened up. That TL who spoke literally challenged me to do whatever I can do. I just couldn't stop there. He spoke on behalf of his company, I need to speak on behalf of the consumers!!
Devikarthik

Sep 30, 2018

Battery device not removed even termination of act connection

Upon continuous nrequest and complaints nfor the past three months. The battery device fixed in my house not removed. After that I terminated the connection with act. Still the device not removed from my house.

Always customer service giving false promises.

Flight2sucess immigration - Visa Process status
    Hi this Kanchan from West Bengal I applied for QMas VIsa...
    Mount litera Zee school - My 12th Documents
    I passed out 12th in 2018 and till than my School (Mount...
    Arena Multiemedia - Certificate Not Given
    I was a student of Arena Multimedia between 2001-2005 and...
    AIRTEL DIGITAL TV - Wrong utilization of the recharge amount
    My airtel digital tv customer id is 3028985911 and...
    Tnpds - KEROSENE DEPOT NOT ISSUING KEROSENE SINCE 11/2018
    SIR I AM A SMART CARD OWNER IN CHENNAI TAMILNADU, MY...
    ap state excise department - ganjai
    Ganja (marijauna) by teens in vizag apartments siri am...
    [email protected] - REQUEST REPOST OF MY PAN CARD
    RESPECTED SIR / MAMDAM Unfortunately I didn't...
    rrb - Invalid registration no.
    I wanted to check whether my RRB JE exam is falling...
    VFS Global India - NON REFUND OF DOUBLE FEE COLLECTED, EVEN AFTER WRITTEN...
    Hello, I have been chasing this refund now for quite...