ACT BROADBAND

Consumer complaints and reviews about ACT BROADBAND

Praveen Lal

May 27, 2019

Multiple Downtimes and lack of response

ACT is becoming worst by the day.
NO RESPONSE from your staff.
NODAL officer is also useless.

Your ACT Fibernet Request SR1026717245032 is expected to be resolved by 5/27/2019 02:00:00 PM (MM/DD/YYYY) T&C apply.

As per the above it's been 24hours and still I only get a standard response that we are looking into it.

ACT has to understand people depend on your services to work from home and we use IPTVs which is of NO use without internet.

And the best part is even if the internet is down for less than 24hours there is NO refund apparently they talk as if it's our fault.

We are paying for them to provide service and NOT Arrogance.

Praveen
102015225075

May 27, 2019

Frequent disconnection

Somebody please have a look into the request #SR1026700701304. Badly impacted....and its urgent...!!!
Jatin Mittal88

May 25, 2019

Pathetic service of ACT fibernet

I Purchased a ACT FIBERNET connection for home purpose on 20.05.2019 (Account Id 1100652634863) and payed the Amount of Rs. 5305/- (Five Thousand Three Hundred Five only) on the same day but till now the connection not has been installed.

2.) On the same day, i.e. 20.05.2019 one of the Engineer from ACT Fibernet called on my registered mobile number and informed that he is not able to install the net connection as he suffered from headache today and in the next coming morning i.e. on 21.05.2019 he will install the new connection. But on 21.05.2019 till afternoon the concerned Engineer not called then in the later afternoon on the same day I called him, then he informed that due to some technical problem he is not able to install the connection and he assured that by evening or in the coming morning your Internet get installed.

3.) On 22.05.2019 around 11 A.M internet not got installed then again I called the Engineer for the same then again he assured me that Internet will get installed by afternoon and in afternoon he visited my premises and handed over the Modem and charger to me and promised me that by evening your internet will get start. I said no problem I will wait.

4.) On 23.05.2019 morning again the same headache for me that Internet not installed then I raised the complaint with Customer care for the same vide Complaint number SR1106593584542 and talked with the Customer care and Nodal Officer of Delhi Zone Ms. Soheni and both of them promised me that Internet will get started by evening positively. In the later evening, when there is no response from ACT Fibernet team then I called nodal officer and concerned Technical team for the same then again same reply for me by next morning your internet will get started 100%.

5.) Today. i.e. on 24.05.2019 I called the technical team for installation then he assured me that by afternoon your internet will get started. When no response received from Technical Team till 02.30 P.M then I Called again the nodal office then new nodal officer informed that she is not aware about the problem as she was not in the shift yesterday and assured me that problem will resolved by evening.

I want, to ask a simple question for how many days should I wait for Internet Installation? Is there any person in Fibernet team who can assure me or take responsibility or give me exact time of Installation? Is that kind of services provided by the Fibernet Team? Is the concern of the ACT Fibernet towards their customer till taking the payment after that no proper repsonse?

It is hard to believe that I am getting such improper or irresponsible or negligent response from such million dollar Company in this modern era. Such a Pathetic service from ACT Fibernet. It was my wrong decision that I choosed ACT Fibernet inplace of Airtel etc.
Jatin Mittal88

May 25, 2019

Pathetic service

Sugata Kar

May 24, 2019

ACT Unable to fix Shifting Request in 1 month !!

ACT unable to handle my shifting request (SR1026585419546) even after a month !! worthless customer service care. after calling 10 times, some people came and did the wiring. after which i made 100 calls to them to provide the connection, but other than getting verbal assurance that"it will be done today", getting no support. and that lucky "today" has not arrived in last 14 days!!

now i am regretting to have ACT in first place!! will advice all to have Airtel as they will charge little more but you will have proper support.

May 23, 2019

RE: Internet not relocated. ACT is the Biggest Fraud Company

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact number and city name below. We will look into this for you.

Arjun2424

May 22, 2019

Internet not relocated. ACT is the Biggest Fraud Company

I raised a relocation request on 16-05-2019 and as per the SLA of ACT, relocation of internet should be done within 7 days.
Today is 7th day and its already 6:00PM and none has turned around to install internet in my new location.
I repeatedly followed up with customer care from past 3 days but they didn't do any anything other than making the fake promise saying installation will be done today.
I have audio clips of each time I contacted customer care and I even have a request number which was raised for my internet relocation and I kept the screenshot of ticket as well.
If anyone faced similar issue please tell me what legal steps I should take. Meanwhile even I am trying to find the details about how to file a complaint in consumer court.

May 20, 2019

RE : Connectivity Issue , router and bill payment issue

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please be assured that our team is looking into this.

Muralidhara yelandur

May 19, 2019

Connectivity Issue , router and bill payment issue

I raised a complaint on 15th May 2019, four complaints on 16th of May 2019, Two complaints on 17th of May, 18th of May and 19th of May 2019 for connectivity and bill payment issue which is not resolved even after raising number of tickets which are closed automatically without resolving. i mailed and have attached the the conversations with the team and the proof of payment for which your team has not responded yet.

Complaint 1 : Bill payment done and still the app says its not paid and not rectified yet
Complaint 2 : Connectivity issue which is not resolved from four days

ISSUE 1 Whenever I give the customer care a call I get standard response that it will done within 24 hours and still no action has been taken. Its been five days. The team has lost all the credibility by giving fake assurances to their customers. Please dont make false promises if you cannot keep up with your words.

ACT Fibernet Request SR1026415005903

I am tired of escalating it and calling them every day leaving my work.

ISSUE 2 : The customer care team is unprofessional and unresponsive. They have the scripted answer for all the questions and no resolutions has been made.

ISSUE 3 : Your field team close the response even before resolving it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So after every 24 hours I have to raise a new ticket for which you will have a standard protocol of 24 hours !!!

All the tickets I have raised so far has been closed without rectifying the issue.

ISSUE 4 : Your field team is unprofessional and lazy!!

the list can go on.. Although it is of no use to use to your team or your company.

I regret to inform you, even after false promises by the nodal officer Mr. Suhas. No resolution yet.
mightypie

May 17, 2019

INTERNET CONNECTIVITY ISSUE

No update on the complaint registered (SR1026304655292), about internet connectivity issue, beyond 24-hours.

Customer care is completely not reachable. They closed the above ticket without solving the issue.

Using ACT Broadband for the last 6 years, but have not experienced such irresponsible act from them.

Their customer service is definitely downgrading.

RE: Internet Service not working and no proper respone from ACT Team

Vineetkumar Patil

Internet Service not working and no proper respone from ACT Team

Hi All,

My internet service is down from Friday 10 May 2019.

1. I have sent around 10 mails to help desk, haven't got any reply from them.

2. Raised ticket from ACT Android APP, ticket is raised but not resolution.

3. Whenever I call customer care number and choose to talk to customer executive, it always say as "ALL OUR CUSTOMER EXECUTIVES ARE CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE".

4. Today morning, I spoke with one of the customer executive, and asked to remove my connection and pay me back my remaining balance(i already paid for 6 months), then he is telling to speak with Head Office for that stuff and gave me a phone number. However that phone number is appearing as BUSY since morning.

5. I have dropped mail to Nodal Officer and tried to call him, looks like its of no use.

Looking for some advice.

Vineet
Vineetkumar Patil

Internet Service not working and no proper response from ACT Team

Hi All,

My internet service is down from Friday 10 May 2019.

1. I have sent around 10 mails to help desk, haven't got any reply from them.

2. Raised ticket from ACT Android APP, ticket is raised but not resolution.

Looking for some advice.

Vineet

RE : Worst service

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your city name below. We will look into this for you.

RE : Cheater

RE :Delay in Installation

RajuAndroid

Worst service

What kind of service is this?There is no internet after only one day of new connection.I registered a complain using your portal still there is no action. Very pathetic service.My number is 9040642007 ..please solve my issue.Here I am attaching copy of my complaint which tells that issue will be resolved by today at 3PM but till the time nothing resolved.

Worst service

RE: Exactly Worst Servise

ikaushikc

Cheater

Hello All Never ever go with ACT connection they are biggest cheaters. I recently took connection Account No. ############. They promised me to give FireStick 4K I took plan Entertainment for one year paying 18K they promised me it would be 4K. Finally I got Fire stick with 1080P. Finally when I tried reaching them on the first node customer care numbers +919121212121 +917288999999 where hardly reachable and once I was able to connect to them and he listen to my story said he will connect to concerned department and disconnected. Later When I spoke to customer care they said they will only give 1080P fire stick and they where not in a mood to even listen to me. Later I got hold of disconnect team and the person was so harsh when i said him you are cheater he said me same to you when I started shotting on me he asked me to shutup and later disconnected. When I ask them to disconnect and pay my money back they said they will be holding Fire stick charges of 3999 Rs and Modem 3K and return back money. I said I never used also said fire stick older one is sold for 3K and no response. Please never beleive what ever ACT people say better try different connection they are fesible not like ACT which is too rude and don't listen to customer. I even sent mail on [email protected] on friday no response yet. Multiple time they say will call back never I got call from them. please Avoid them.
Kishor.bnn

Delay in Installation

Sr # 1016207564195

Request for new connection placed on 9th May'19 & Executive promised installation within 48 hours. Its been more than 4 days but installation is still not done. Called Customer care atleast 5 times but all are useless, only response is we will arrange a call back in 30 mins, 2 hours, 4 hours but not even one call received so far. It takes 15 mins to reach Customer Care & on top the standard response is will call back. why do you need a Customer Care just to arrange a call back when they cant solve the problem ?

Now after much trauma when I finally spoke to Supervisor he tells it will take another 3 days since they are replacing server. Is this a joke ? What are other Executives doing when I am called 5 times & why is it not communicated while I was taking connection ?

& more over why would it take more than a week to replace a server ? & why is that new connection can not be installed ?

Just cheating people with false promise. I regret taking ACT connection.
aakanksha_shukla12

Pathetic Service / No Connection

Shifting to new place, need connection , how many time you call customer care but they never pick up. Worst and pathetic service I have ever received from any net connection. Many of us have left your service, an shifted towards better service provider, who are little more responsible towards their customer unlike company like yours. NEVER PICK CALL ALL FAKE NUMBER ALL FAKE SITES EVERYTHING FAKE

RE : NON DELIVERY OF ROUTER

RE : Big fraud company

vGanesh

May 13, 2019

Exactly Worst Servise

I had issues 3 days back after multiple follow ups and escalating the issue they restored my Internet. Now again yesterday my has internet stopped working and i had to log a ticket SR1026164511992, when i get connected they always say the issue will get resolved in 24 hrs which is a standard reply for all issues and they even don't transfer calls to their supervisors if i wish to talk to. The agents are been trained on giving a scripted answer, the technician is working and he is fixing the issue but the customers are not contacted about anything, only the agents keeps saying this same thing over and over again. Till now my internet is not fixed. I want to disconnect .. its a useless connection.
VenkatBR

May 13, 2019

Big fraud company

Very bad experience with ACT broadband. When i enquired for broadband service a person came to book the connection within 1 hour and took the payment. And told me the connection will be provided in next 2-3 days. But no response from him (bharat) or ACT even after 20 days. The horrible thing is customer care will never connect and the person who collected payment is not taking the call. So they are just trying to cheat customers by taking money, same thing happened to my neighbor also. I need my money back immediately as I don’t want to use this useless cheating company for internet.

Merchant Pay of SBI-ePay Gateway - Hpcl
    Hpcl amount deducted but gas booking fail
    gic mutual fund - GIC BALANCED FUND
    We hold 100 units of GIC Balanced Fund. All our...
    Swift finance private ltd - I have applied in Swift finance Pvt Ltd Ahmedabad
    From, K Kanimozhi 9941435951 Choolaimedu chennai...
    GIC MUTUAL FUND / GIC BALANCED FUND - GIC BALANCED FUND
    WE HOLD 3000 UNITS OF GIC BALANCED FUND UNDER FOLIO...
    ARMY ORDNANCE CORPS - Some one leaking information from secunderabad AOC station
    Hi, My brother had applied for AOC and waiting for test...
    SBI - BRANCH LUNCH TIMING
    I am holding SBI BANK ACCOUNT NO 10704800390 IN SBI NAVAL...
    Fogg perfume - leaked perfume bottle
    i have bought fogg perfume impressio from a shop yesterday...
    hero glamour bike - PARCEL NOT RECEIVED
    Sir/Madam, I have not received my parcel(BIKE)...
    HDFC Bank - Blocked my credit card by HDFC customer care without my...
    Blocked my credit card by HDFC customer care without my...
    PRINTLAND - no updates of order
    I HAVE ORDERED WRAP PAPER TO PRINTLAND,(ORDER NUM=...