ACT BROADBAND

Consumer complaints and reviews about ACT BROADBAND

Jun 14, 2018

RE: Not Refunding My Money!

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your city name below. We will look into this for you.

Jun 14, 2018

RE: No internet

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please be assured that our team is looking into this.

RE: Internet not working

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact number and city name below. We will look into this for you.

Sandesh Kini

Not Refunding My Money!

I used the ACT Fibernet app to pay the bill for May 2018. The bill was Rs. 1,249.52 But because they had payment gateway issues, they took 3 payments for a single bill. Meaning that they took Rs. 3,784.56 for May 2018's bill. Since May 20th, I have been asking them to refund my previous 3 payments and they said it would take 7-10 days to process. I called them again on 1st June, and they said refund was initiated on 31st May and I should see it in my bank A/C in 5 days. I did not receive the refund 5 days later and then again I called them last week on Jun 8 to find out the status. They said it should've been refunded, but I still did not get the money back. They said my issue has been escalated and that concerned person will get back to me. But I did not receive response for 3 days. Then again, I called them today on June 11 to get my money back and they said that will refund within 15 DAYS! ACT Fibernet is holding my money hostage for no reason. Even after repeated calls and reminders, they are not giving my Rs. 2,500 back to me. Instead they are using shady practices like not transferring the call to management and simply saying that it will get resolved in 1 day. They will ask repeatedly and everyday for payment of bill, but they do not care about refunds for valid reasons. Attached a screenshot of bank account statement where I made 3 payments. My ACT account phone number is 974-zero-5458-zero-1.
bhatchetan

Worst Customer Service

Dear Mr. Sandeep Mohan Gupta (Chief Operating Officer - Rest of India),

I have registered many complaints regarding the non delivery of the Google Home Mini which I was supposed to receive with 2-3 days of upgrading my plan to a 12 month up front payment for Storm plan. I have done the payment on 1st June but even after multiple calls, emails to Nodal Officer and to the CC head of Bangalore area the device still remains undelivered. Every time I call the customer care number, I get a standard response that the device will be delivered tomorrow and that tomorrow has not arrived even after 13 days . I am informed the case has been escalated and someone from the escalation team will call me back but again there has been no communication with this elusive escalation team. Also missing is the extra 1500GB data which was promised. I have one word for their customer support. "Pathetic". And since I have paid for 12 months upfront, I now struck with ACT but next year I will seriously think to move to spectra or i-on. I have lost my patience now and will continue writing about this issue on all available forums.

PS: I am sure I will get a standard template "copy paste" reply for my concerns but nothing is going to change with your customer support. Also you will have to work on the Fibernet app to provide an option to your customers to raise a non-standard complaint and not limit us to a list of standard problems.

Chetan
ACT ID: 10674992
Domnic isaaks

Jun 12, 2018

No internet

I don't have internet connection every month I gave the same issue again and again I need a permanent solution or else I would be disconnecting the service city Chennai phone number 9894257400

Jun 12, 2018

RE: Installation

prasad nv

Internet not working

Hopeless service from act internet. every month we are facing problems of internet connectivity. Because of all these problems we shifted from BSNL to ACT previously. If this continues we will have to take serious consideration. We cant keep on lodging complaints like these. Service is not proper but every time you guys send the bill without fail. In-spite of paying bills well within time we have to face such conditions.
vgsk

Installation

I had subscribed for ACT Fibernet 7 days ago and the salesman promised that the installation will be done the day after. He took the money for 9 months via credit card but the installation has not yet taken place. When I contact him he says it'll be done or a refund will be given. But none of this has happened. I am attaching the person's contact number and I hope your team will take action immediately 8498057854

RE: Installation not done and Re-fund not received

Gautam Rathi

Jun 10, 2018

Installation not done and Re-fund not received

I had subscribed for ACT Fibernet 7 days ago and the salesman promised that the installation will be done the day after. He took the money for 6 months via cheque but the installation has not yet taken place. When I contact him he says it'll be done or a refund will be given. But none of this has happened. I am attaching the person's contact number and I hope your team will take action immediately.
Ph.No of the salesman :- 8884470552.

Please contact me back as soon as possible. Your help is appreciated. My email Id is :- gautamlm10@gmail.com.
rohit.mailbox

Jun 9, 2018

Service down past 3days. Customer service does not have an answer for it.

Hopeless customer service from ACT. Its been 3 days my connection is down. Everytime we call them, they give new a reason and a new dead line for fixing the problem. They are a bunch of liars. I have been constantly facing multiple problems with my connection and subscription past 2 months but they just don't care about it. I made a mistake by paying for 6 months in advance as they promised that they would be applying 1months credit. They did not apply the credit and now say its not possible. So, for paying 6months in advance i neither got a free modem and router nor they gave me 1 month credit. Cheaters.

Jun 8, 2018

RE: POOR NETWROK

Dear Valued Customer,

We believe that your mentioned grievance has been resolved. Kindly let us know your feedback. For any further assistance, SMS TC HELP to 99459 99459 from your registered number and we will be at your assistance

RE : ACT FIbernet- Internet Not working

Jun 7, 2018

RE: Installation not done on said time

RE: POOR NETWROK

Mitraah

ACT FIbernet- Internet Not working

Raised ticket twice on Internet not working and Router configuration on June 6 through ACT App.
They are not responding to the email, no one to attend the calls, kept me waiting for 7 mins on call and wasted my phone balance but no one attended.
This is the first time I faced such issue after being an old customer of ACT that I am not able to speak to a customer service executive and no replies to email.

The entire society is facing trouble with ACT Fibernet and are planning to cancel their service immediately if no action is taken.
It is high time to improve their customer service.

Ticket#10131664696 & 10131654423
Manjula Santosh

Jun 6, 2018

ACT Fibernet not working

My customer id is 11216603.
Name of customer: Bhoopathy Venugopal

From around 3 PM today (June 6th 2018) ACT Fibernet internet stopped working.

Another noticeable issue.
Only in my street power back up has never worked even with umpteen complaints. ACT does'nt seem to be bothered with any complaints.

No use complaining anymore about ACT as I know this is a worst service and even worse customer care . At least the basic connection needs to be restored at the earliest. Will it be done !!!!!
صفاء مثنى الشيبي

Jun 6, 2018

Installation not done on said time

My ac number is 9749567094 before 12 days i paid bill and i paid for installation the guy that i paid to him said it takes 1 day only and u will get internet connection and today its been 12 days and nobody came i called coustomer care number about 20-25 times they are saying the same words every call and they dont let me talk
Worst serves in the world
And i dont what i have to do
The toke my money and runaway
GopiNM

Jun 5, 2018

POOR NETWROK

Dear ACT people,

Hope you were failed to provide the services to the people.

No proper reply from helpdesk or customer care!!!

What far you guys are doing business ?, is it only for money!!!

Do you really think that what ever customer is paying the money really providing the service at the same?????.

very poor netwrork!!!, always network is dancing I cant do work from home because of your internet service.

Very soon I will switch to another network.

user id : 11185011

name : gopi

bangalore- chinnappanahalli

GopiNM

Jun 5, 2018

DON'T CHOOSE ACT FIBERNET

My experience about ACT is very worst.

With my patience I have been used ACT since 2015 with a poor network experience.

Friends, Please don't go for ACT broad band its money waste only.

If we are trying for customer care , it will say always busy , you have to try minimum 30 to 1 hr to raise a complaint.

if you send any mail about to complaint to act, helpdesk.blr@actcorp.in , they will never respond even though one week.

Such a pathetic services providing to the customers.

Now days what they are doing is , they are expanding their business but not the services that's it.

My details:
------------

Gopi

act user id : 11185011
Bangalore city , chinnappana halli.
Mobile number : 9986166007
nijonv

Jun 2, 2018

ACT Broadband Complaint Not Adressed yet complain no-10216607614

Fed up with ACT connection. Raising many tickets to the support team there is no use. Again same issue reporting

As the customer care executive Pavithra also not understanding the exact concern of my issue and behaving like rudely. She informed that she has escalated the issue and arrange a callback with the sr person. The escalation call back reference no is 10216648771. But I didn't receive any call-up to now.

Please fix my internet issue as permanently otherwise please take out my connection I will go with another ISP.

As I have already reopened the complaint (complain no-10216607614).I need to fix this issue before 4 pm today. Otherwise, I will go with the disconnection procedure
nijonv

May 31, 2018

Complaint Not Adressed yet complain no-10216607614

Hi All,

I didnt receive any update that when it will be resolve? and who is going to visit place to fix the issue?
If you are not fixing this issue before 2pm today then I dont want ACT connection.you may cancel my connection and I will go with other ISP vendors except ACT.

fedup to calling customer care executive same 24 hour story telling by the executive.I cant see any updates..still the link is down

Please treat it as urgent and make the link operational on urgent basis otherwise i need to go with disconnection of my subscription

COMPLAINT NO-10216607614

Nijo
suchi13

May 28, 2018

No Internet Connection

I am facing an issue in connecting to the ACT Fiber net, using my account id ############. I am trying to call the customer care from past 2 hours, it keeps saying all executives are busy. This is the worst customer care support I have seen. I am able to log my complaint (ticket no. 10216569203) through the mobile app.

I am not sure how to reach out to the customer care to get this issue resolved asap.

Suchendra Kumar

May 28, 2018

RE: ACT Broadband Outage

Asgard - Not working a date and time botoon
    Botton not work I have warrenty
    SAMSUNG DEALERS GLOBAL SERVICE CENTRE - Mapping of Samsung products and Paytm Cashback
    I have HDFC fiannce at my store and also PAYTM mall cash...
    ELITE RESEARCH - Fraud Advisor - giving false calls
    Elite research is fraud company. They don't have any...
    RAJASTHAN STATE POLLUTION CONTROL BOARD - NOISE AND AIR POLLUTION
    Dear Sir, In our residential area, there are 2-3...
    Honda Activa - Making noiSe in engne...front wheel vibration no get pick...
    My honda activa 5g noise in engine...and Vibration in...
    Www.mybalaji.in - VIP darshan
    Booked for quick darshan through mybalaji.com in tirumala...
    karur vysya bank - ACCOUNT NOT CLOSED
    Good day sir , Myself MURALI KRISHNA RAO, ACCOUNT NUMBER...
    Jai steel city Pvt ltd - Non service providing
    Sir I take pan center And also deposit security...
    we mountaineers - Registered Compnay with Trippers Planet
    We are registered and having a registered office at...
    Vadodara echallan - Amount debited but session expired
    I have made a payment of 300 rupees on Vadodara echallan...