ACT BROADBAND

Consumer complaints and reviews about ACT BROADBAND

Dec 4, 2018

RE: Disconnection Request

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact number and city name below. We will look into this for you.

Dec 3, 2018

RE: Internet is Not working from last 2 days

suraj_k1

Disconnection Request

I face internet outage for almost 12 days which was not fixed by the act people. And following this bas customer service I had asked for disconnection of the request.

It was disconnect for some days the it got reactivated again and they are charging money for it now.
mayank18192

Internet is Not working from last 2 days

Called Act corp customer care on Saturday morning they said today their server is down, hence they said sir wait till evening. After that i called them in the evening they said sir now shift is over and your internet will work on tomorrow 10am.

Next day, still.my internet is not working and i called them again and they said we got update that still server is down and it will be fixed by 3 pm and again i checked with them and they said it will be fixed by evening and still internet is not working. I am not able to do my office work. If really someone is working on it then it should be fixed but still it is not working.

Tomorrow i am going to post this mail on every social networking site if i did not the connection back or the money.
mayank18192

Internet is Not working from last 2 days

Nov 30, 2018

RE: Shifting Issue

anand0802

Nov 29, 2018

Shifting Issue

ACT is a pain in A.. and nothing else, please change your name to PIA(Pain in A..) instead of ACT.
You guys cant handle a simple shifting request , god knows how you handle the company.

10 days have passed without update, you fool us charging 650 for shifting doing nothing and you do not even care to call or update or letting people know what is the status, if you are not able to resolve you don't even inform the customer and bloody whenever we call we have to simply wait 15 mins to get to speak with representative, I don't understand why we end calling you everytime why cant you guys reach out and update people.
your nodal officer compliant service also does not work, sent him complaint email that day got call saying all will be fixed and done in 1 day and then 3 days have passed no update or work done??? what is next level of escalation?

who can help here, I have taken the yearly plan, return my money and trust me in life I will never go for act again I will stay without wifi but not use act.You are not letting me choose any vendor as well?if you cant give connection what u want me to do.
kalirajan

Nov 27, 2018

Frequent Disconnection internet connectivity

We are at white filed having ACT fiber net connection and we had frequent internet disconnection for last two months ( weekly once ) and zero action and accountability from ACT management. Neither customer care nor the nodal office able to resolve this issue and as a customer i feel that i took wrong decision to opt for act broadband

Kalirajan

Nov 26, 2018

RE: ACT broadband hosa road, bangalore

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share contact number below. We will look into this for you.

RE: Unprofessional staff

ACT Broadband Fraud: Incorrect Billing

They generated incorrect for November, 2018. When I asked them to correct the bill so that I can make the payment they waived off the extra charges partially. When I raised the concern again they said that they are looking into it. After few days they disconnected my connection saying that I did not pay my bill. Why should I pay extra bill because of an error from ACT side. Now it has been more than 9 days since my internet is down and am unable to use it. I will not pay for this period as well and if it is not resolved soon I will move over to another service provider. They are not at all interested in helping the customer but only cheating and extracting money by doing all this FRAUD. Absolutely pathetic service.

ACT Broadband Fraud: Incorrect Billing

ACT is complete FRAUD. They charged me incorrectly for the month of November, 2018. When I raised this concern they said that they are looking into this and will waive of the extra charges applied. After few days they waived some of the charges partially and didn't even bother to explain how and why did they do it partially. On raising the concern again they again said that they are looking into it. Now it has been more than 10 days since they have disconnected my connection due to non-payment of bill(which is still not corrected). How can they expect me to pay the extra bill which is charged to me incorrectly. This is just cheating the customers. Now I will not even pay for the period I have not used it so far for the month of November, 2018 as well. And this is the last try I am making else I am going to move to another service provider.

Prashant
+919742516042

RE : Gradient billing and cheating

sinsharat

Nov 25, 2018

ACT fraud and cheating

In September,2017 I had requested for ACT disconnection and got it resumed in dec2018. I made the payment for complete year after resumption as per the app. Customer care representatives assured me then about 14months subscription from dec2017.As per the communication my next billing was supposed to happen in feb2019. But to my surprise my bill was generated from nov2018 itself and were asking me to pay the bill. When I called customer care to enquire they say billing is handled from sep2017 only and thats why it's generated in nov2018. How can they include the billing period for which I was not using the service.
On top of this when I see the billing charges they are asking for 13months payment from the app and also including oct2018 month in there bill. This is height of cheating and extracting money from the customers.
When I filed my complaint again they agreed for the issue and said it will be resolved within 72hrs. Over 4days have passed and still no resolution has happened and not even got a call from customer care after that.
Now they have disconnected my connection for delay in payment. And too hard to reach the customer care as it always says customer care representatives are busy and even after waiting bfor 7mins call goes blank.
Pathetic in every way.

Pathetic in every way.
My account no is: ############
Keerthiajjamoni

Unprofessional staff

I've requested for connection from ACT they came for document collection immediately.and the executive said the connection will be given by next day.
Next day their team came and went back saying there's is no box near by and they will come back in one hour. After that nobody has came.
Required connection immediately.
masin666

Internet not working

No response for the past 15 days for slow speed and now no connection
masin666

Nov 24, 2018

ACT broadband hosa road, bangalore

Internet is down for more than 24 hours and slow speed from beginning. Raised multiple requests and not resolved after 15 days as well. They keep calling and asking whether it is working or not but no technicians will come.

RE: ACT FIBRENET CHEATING

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please be assured that our team is looking into this.

RE: Mislead Sales, Wrong data and Incorrect CHARGES

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your city name below. We will look into this for you.

laknara

Mislead Sales, Wrong data and Incorrect CHARGES

Connection # ACT ############ - Multiple mails sent even to NODAL OFFICER/Appelate Authority - NO USE

On 13th Oct got the first call based on my friend's referral and the sales girl told me different plans and the chosen plan was 6M+2M as i paid for router. She also was generous to give discount of Rs 400/- on the router fees of Rs 1000/- I WAS A HAPPY NEW CUSTOMER for ACT

On 16th guys come to install and tell that the ROUTER is not for this plan and then no response from ACT. I had to chase and after dropping a mail to NODAL OFFICER on 22nd - i get the router fixed but NO RESPONSE FROM NODAL OFFICER.The ACTIVATION DATE FOR THE SERVICE REMAINS 16th --> so i lost 1 week

Also the service plan reads 6M+1M and today when i called the CR said coz i have taken the discount i am only offered 1M additional. It was interesting. any1 with common sense will take additional month plan (that costs Rs 1000/-) than the Rs 400/- discount. SO I think it is an EXCUSE given and not a GENUINE reason

I am also charged and i dont know why and my service is disconnected. Today it is raining and i thought i will WFH but dyoosh - no internet and i had to connect through mobile data card

ONE THING I need to APPRECIATE IS the connection was good - so i would like to CONTINUE. 3 requests are
1. Nullify charges
2. Change the plan 6M+2M --> if i had to pay Rs 400/- and forego discount i am ok but the sales girl had to be warned not to MISSELL products

As a general suggestion COMMUNICATION/RESPONSE effectiveness to be improved. It is 35 days and i dont have a response from Nodal officer. I also handle Service Desk in an MNC and communication is paramount importance.

Lakshmi Narasimhan K R
pnayakb

Nov 20, 2018

ACT FIBRENET CHEATING

Asked for ACT Fibrenet wi-fi connection on Friday November16th,2018 evening. The representative Mr. Rudraiah came and explained various plans. We selected 6 months + Router Free Plan. However, Rudraiah stated wrongly on the form as 6 months and 1 month free plan. On saturday 17th November he came and put a wire across and gave a LAN connection and said he will get the Router soon. The whole day passed. NO RESPONSE.
Then in the evening he said plan was wrongly mentioned so there is a mistake and he would get the router by Sunday or latest by Monday. So Monday, I took a leave from office work. Monday morning he called saying he will come by afternoon. Afternoon he said he will come in the evening. Evening when we called he said NEXT DAY i.e. Tuesday. Today i.e. Tuesday 20th also he played same game - morning - afternoon - evening. I had registered my complaint on Monday evening after which I got a message from ACT saying Router installed Press T1 for something and T2 for something. But if Router is not installed what can be done?
Again after compliant to Nodal Officer Mr. Navin, I got a message saying Router installed Press T1 for something and T2 for something.
My money has been debited form my account and plan has been operational, but I m not able to use as Router is not installed.
I have lost business opportunities and loss of income on account of leave.
Does ACT have the guts to remove Rudraiah from service and recruit another person. I m told there are several others who have been cheated by him in bigger ways.

Prabodh 9820064530
Malleshwaram Bangalore
Uday beri85

Nov 20, 2018

Relication or shifting

I have been using this connection for the last two and a half years.
I shifted my flat and lodged a request for relocation vide SR No : SR############.

The customer care represntative told me that someone will connect with me.
Yesterday a ACT reprentative called me and said he wants to come over i said i am in a new addess but by the time he came it was 6 in the evening.
He said that he cant do connection and someone else will come as its a reality case.
Now today morning at 10 i called the customer care again and the guy again said someone will call me.
I called the customer care again at 1.30 now this lady told me that i have to send my location and documents to a number.
Was you guys waiting for me to call you up to tell me this.
I asked this lady to connect me to escalation department which she didnt.
I am sick and tired of this pathetic service and if i dont get a resolution today i'm throwing away this router and connection..

Uday Beri
9819430041
vbsbrb

Nov 18, 2018

WIFI Router not working

My WIFI Router is not working since 15th November. I have lodged complaint on the same day. My ticket number is SR############ and my user ID is ############. So far no one has attended to the complaint and irony is that they had closed the complaint twice without even attending to it. Every time I need to call them to reopen the ticket number.

Every time customer care says that your complaint has been put on priority and will be attended within 8 hours, but in vain.

ACT Fibernet service has become so pathetic off late despite of paying payment 6 months in advance.

I need a quick feedback to my grievances.

Venkatesh Babu

Nov 17, 2018

RE: No Internet Since Two Days

IRCTC - refund money
    I had booked a railway e-ticket on 14 June DEHRI ON SONE...
    DAIKIN AIR CONDITIONING INDIA PVT LTD - Poor Service/ breakdown not resolved
    very sad to see that DAIKIN is no longer living to its...
    Videocon D2H - Fruad on engineer visit
    I had called d2h for relocation of my d2h, and I was told...
    Need 3 speed breaker - Bikers ride very fast
    Dear sir, Need a speed breaker at tighra road and...
    Videocon D2H - Engineer visit fruad
    I had called d2h for relocation of my d2h, and I was told...
    Noida Traffic Police - E-challan
    Hi Team, Today i was standing at red light and traffic...
    indian coast guard - Mistake in my application form
    I have done BSC honours in my graduation,but in my...
    Sai - Fraud Message from IDDOPBNK
    Sir, I have received a fraud message from IDDOPBNK. I...
    Garena free fire - Account suspended
    My free fire I'd 430184224 sir I am totally inncoent...