ACT BROADBAND

Consumer complaints and reviews about ACT BROADBAND

Jul 14, 2018

Installation not done, took money for 3 months in advance

I have opted a new connection, exactly 9 days before. I made the payment for 3 months in advance, the person who came for registration and explaining the plans assured me that i will get the connection in 2-3 days.

Now when ever i call he says some technical problem happened.

Customer care is more pathetic. When it come to complain registration, they always put you on hold for infinite time.
But you call customer care for new connection instantly they will pick and within 15-20 mins they will be at your home to take the money.

If you are not sure of your technical limitation or local connectivity then please don't fool new customers.

Please fix my connection ASAP. I am still hoping you will do your work.

#9008344761

Jul 14, 2018

Dit not get connection even after 9 days of making the payment

HI,

I opted for a new connection and made the payment for 3 months in advance. The person came to my house for registration of new account assured me that i will get the connection in 2-3 days.

It has been 9 days since that time and still did not get the connection.
Many times tried to reach the customer care but of no use. Every time you tell your complain they put the call on hold and never responds.

The person who came for registration, everyday he says there is technical issue, they are trying to resolve.

If you are not sure about the local connectivity or your bandwidth or any thing then please don't fool customers.

Your customer care department is also pathetic.

I am not sure when i will get connection or refund of money paid.
Please fix the issue ASAP.

mobile - 9008344761
pravin
mythsabya

Jul 12, 2018

POLICE COMPLAINT CONSUMER COURT SUIT

THEFT of ENTIRE MONTH of rental data in JUST 12 HOURS !!! 340 GB of data vanished in 12 hours !!! That's my ENTIRE MONTH's rental data !!! Rs. 1450 worth data vanished in 12 hours !!!

I'm going to lodge a police complaint on 15th of July along with a legal suit on the consumer forum.

Ticket no : ############

Jul 12, 2018

RE: Internet Down 5th Time in 3 weeks

Dear Valued Customer,

We believe that your mentioned grievance has been resolved. Kindly let us know your feedback. For any further assistance, SMS TC HELP to 99459 99459 from your registered number and we will be at your assistance

irfan852md

Jul 11, 2018

New connection not installed yet

I am pretty new customer to ACT. I requested a new connection last week on 5th July & did the payment. I was told that within 2 days they will install it but till now it’s not been done. I have been reaching out to the executive all the time to check the status. Every time I get a response that he will check & get back but nothing happens. To be honest I am not very happy the way it’s been handled, there is no ownership taken by the executive to transfer the details to the person who is supposed to install. I get a call from a person who is supposed to install & asks me where is the ACT box located ? How will I know, I have had plenty of calls since a week & the experience has been really bad. If this is how it works, then I don’t need a connection. I can move to a different service provider.

Please acknowledge & address my issue. If not please initiate a refund.

kaviissue

Jul 10, 2018

ACT

On 3/7/2018 I paid to ACT sales man for requesting new connection and they committed that will give you connection in 3 working days.

So, many times I called to sales person and even 10 times I registered complain with ACT customer care.

Still no one visited and no one addressed this issue.

They are not ready to refund my money also . Customer care executive was saying that 15 working days they want to refund my money.

Totally disappointed with the service. When I called sales guy who took my amount he is not picking and same person picking the call if I call from different number.

my number : 8892342312 ( requested new connection from this number )
kaviissue

Jul 10, 2018

ACT broadband installation service

I requested for the new ACT broadband connection and they committed will give connection in 3 working days.
One person came from ACT and he took my amount and still no one came to install.
Even I called soo many times to that person and even customer care. But still no response.

Requested date : 3/7/2018
todays date : 10/7/2018

Still no one installed the connection after my payment.

Name : Kaviarasu
Mob. Num : 8892342312
Deepakraj5395

Jul 7, 2018

Pathetic Service

Dear Sir/Madem,

This is with regards the cancellation of Fibre connection made on May 2018, I had called the customer care and made a request for cancellation, after four days a field engineer visited the site and advised me to continue with connection for a month and later to decide on cancellation,Also he had committed to give a complete month waiver on a bill.
However that didn't happen, the bill was generated without waiver, and now when i spoke to the customer care, each person tell me a different story.
1)Spoke to Latha - Was informed it will be escalated and the request will be sent to a billing department,however without a fix/resolution the ticket would be closed and I had to re-open again. The ticket was closed couple of times without a fix, but i had no other choice other then to re-open the ticket.

2)Spoke to Vijay - Was informed that the ticket was sent to a field engineer coz billing department would not be able to provide a waiver, as it was committed by a field engineer. And again the ticket was closed without a resolution.

I really do not understand what's happening at the back end, each person give me a different answer, I didn't ask for any waiver for my connection, My initial request was to get the Internet connection cancel, as the utilisation was very less.

It was the Field engineer who had committed to give a month waiver on my Internet BILL.

Ticket No's
1)10217237480 - Closed without a fix.
2)10217323148 - Open - Awaiting for update.

Deepak R
mathurp20

Jul 6, 2018

Internet not working

Pathetic service from act, this is 3 time I am complaining against internet not working issue. Many times called to call center but no response. Still it's not resolved yet, again & again this is problems is going on & no response.

Jul 5, 2018

RE: Internet Down 5th Time in 3 weeks

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please be assured that our team is looking into this.

Jul 4, 2018

RE: Internet issues

Dear Valued Customer,

We believe that your mentioned grievance has been resolved. Kindly let us know your feedback. For any further assistance use our Mobile App (http://is.gd/actapp ) or mail us on: [email protected]

AchyuthACT

Jul 3, 2018

Internet Down 5th Time in 3 weeks

Pathetic Broadband Service.....

My internet connection have went down for the 5th time in 3 weeks.

A sloppy customer care we which literally recites back the same thing on every complaint.

Ignorant technical service staffs

And real crap is they don't give you refund even if they can provide assured service

Account Id: ############

Jul 2, 2018

RE: Internet issues

Jul 1, 2018

Internet issues

In regards with the internet issue.

This is the second time and every time the internet is not working more than three days.

I have been raised complaints on the same and it always it will only be closed on the second or third day after raising the ticket.

In a months for 5 days if the internet is not working is a big problem for me as I some days work from home and because of this issue I had to go to office.

Requesting your attention and hoping this issue will not be repeated.

Ticket numbers:
1-013-182-3239
1-013-200-2351

Today till now the internet is not working and no one has called me to update as well. I had to call and ask for manager and the agent said she will have a call back which there is no call yet as well.

You can call me at my mobile or email me it is in my signature.

Sajit Menon
Ahmed bin khader

Jun 29, 2018

Fix the disconnention

Since afternoon today the internet has been disconnected..even though the payment is clear and I tried calling to the customer care service but it was continuously shown engaged so plzzz fix it as soon as possible as my works are on delay hope u will resolve it by tomorrow.
Praveen Upadhyay

Jun 28, 2018

Pathetic service, Charging me without router

This complaint is for https://www.actcorp.in/customer-care

I have taken connection for next 6 months and paid all the money, and it's been 1 months they did not deliver Router. Everyday I am calling to customer care and all are well trained for ACT service, they just say we have escalated to our team,

Friends who are looking for new connection, better go for another provider, these guys do not even listen to your complaint. I have spend more than 3 hours in calling customer care in last 1 months and spend more money in calling as well as using rented router.

Initially they told, they will deliver the router in 1 week, now it's Month, i would have purchased router from outside if they wouldn't have committed false. everyday i call, they give new date. I am really fed up. looking for refund and discontinue the connection.

Connection Mobile number end with 216 in name of Praveen Upadhyay

Yogananda Nagendra

Jun 27, 2018

Act refund

Hello People,

Please beware of taking this connection, one of representative (Sagar) told that it is feasible and connection can be provided and made me to pay for 3 months along with the router on June 5th 2018 and I waited for 10 days but connection was given after calling 3 times they told connection cannot be given, they processed for refund on June 12th 2018 and it would take 15days and I waited on June 27th 2018 they told they 1 more week to process refund, please beware before taking connection.

They have no concern about customer, no proper updates even after providing bank 2 time no has that information, no proper communication, no proper support.

I am still waiting for refund. I have lost confidence

Yogananda K N
PramodaNS

Jun 26, 2018

Internet not working

I have taken ACT connection on Jun 18th by paying 6 months advance rent. I used it for 1 day and the internet was gone. I raised complaint for Internet issue. They checked and said the house from where the junction box was put has disconnected the connection, hence my internet is gone. Dont they need to check while disconnecting somebody's connection if there are any connected houses? This is very disappointing service for a new customer.

I am a tenant in my current house, hence the owner has not given permission to install any box at my place. I have mentioned that to the service men and customer care people many times. They kept my complaint hanging for 1 week and now they close it without giving any reason. I reopened it atleast 5 times and everytime it gets closed without any explanation. When I call customer care again, I am told that new complaint has been raised by them to disconnect my connection!!

What kind of service is being provided by ACT where they decide to disconnect a connection without informing the customer about it?!
If the Internet connection cannot be provided, thats fine, but atleast have the basic courtesy to keep the customer informed when you are disconnecting the connection.
I opted for ACT based on good reviews, but I am sorry to say that I am highly unsatisfied and disappointed with the service. I dont think I am going to recommend it to my friends and relatives. I have wasted a lot of time calling customer care again and again from last 1 week. Its not even 10 days since I have taken the connection. I have paid full 6 months money. If the connection is being cancelled within 1 day of usage, please refund me the entire money amount.
deepab123

ACT fibernet

horrible experience....the sales team rushed to collect the payment and saying the feasibility study has been done, connection would be given within 48 hours. its been well over a week and absolutely nothing. I complained many times via the telephone, their response varies drastically with each call and executive. The floor manager promised to action withing 24 hours...nothing, not even a call back. I escalated via email to the nodal mgr, the appellate authority ...and recd a mail stating tht I would get a response within 24 hours. ...its past 24 hours and again, deafening silence from the company's side. Disgusting, unprofessional and untrustworthy behaviour.
deepab123

Jun 22, 2018

atrocious service and blatant lying

I faced the same issue . The ACT sales person came to my residence and collected the payment extremely promptly, promising Internet within 48 hours. its been a week and 2 days...no sign of an Internet connection. The customer care executives are a confused bunch who give different answers everytime. The floor manager promised a call back ...nothing happened. I escalated the issue by emailing the nodal officer, appellate authority, branch head, a 24 hour response was promised...again nothing. However, the company has wasted no time in encasing my cheque. Totally unprofessional and untrustworthy.
surbhigarg92

Internet not working

I registered complaint that my Internet is not working on 20th june. Ticket no. 10131899576. I was told that issue will be resolved in 24 hours. It was not resolved. I called again after 24 hours. I was told that as per the process it will take 48 hours to resolve the issue.

Firstly i was misguided on the duration to resolve the issue. I asked to transfer my call to manager but no one was available. I asked to escalate the issue but nothing happened.

Today i recieved the message that my ticket is resolved but the issue is still there . I am not even able to connect to internet. Now i have reopened the ticket.

It's been 3 days since the net is not working. How are we supposed to manage like this.

RE: Internet Down

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact number. We will look into this for you.

Jun 22, 2018

RE: battery backup not working

AchyuthACT

Jun 20, 2018

Internet Down

I am new member to ACT broadband who made a super blunder by paying them 6 months service charge.
Now I have two issues in just one week. And everytime it takes one day for the fix.

I already missed three football world cup match.
And got connectivity issue during my work from home session.

I am already fed up in 1.5 months

Location: AECS layout, Bangalore
History of Issue(this week) : Sunday, Monday(half), Wednesday (not resolved yet)

ARMY ORDNANCE CORPS - Online 64 KB ECHS card verification not received by record...
    Dear Sir, I have applied for ECHS online 64 KB Smart...
    IGNOU - Regarding non receipt/ display of result of MEG-5...
    I have appeared in the MEG examinations paper MEG-4,...
    RTO OFFICE NOIDA - WRONG FARE CHARGED BY PVT BUS
    Sir,I boarded from GIP to Advant. The bus conductor was...
    IndiaBulls - List of docs not provided.
    Dear Mr.Mourya, We understand that our team got in...
    IGNOU - Synopsis Approval Status
    Dear Team, I posted the synopsis of MS-100 dated on...
    DLF maintenance & services pvt.ltd. - Street Light
    DLF Maintenance Arjun Marg DLF - 1 Sub: Lack of...
    UPSC NDA - NDA Part-2nd not complet
    sir , I have successfuly completed my upsc NDA part-1...
    kapu corporation loans - kapu loan
    HI SIR, I have applied for kapu corporation loan...
    State Bank of India - Unauthorised disbursement
    We have noticed that INR 40000/ disbursed from account...
    Halcyon kart - Jeans combo 102
    I ordered jeans combo 103 of size 34 . But the delivered...