ACT BROADBAND

Consumer complaints and reviews about ACT BROADBAND

May 4, 2019

RE: No internet connection

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact number and city name below. We will look into this for you.

Sushibarua

May 3, 2019

No internet connection

It's irritating that there is no one to talk to in ACT. I have been in IVR over 30 minutes no one pick call.

My internet is not working from past two days and I have raised complaint already, still do not find any communication from ACT about the resolution and what is the issue. I have my pending work which I cannot do without internet and I m loosing my job on it

If you cannot take my calls n answer my doubt Please Take back your Connection I will find other internet provider who gives better service.

VERY BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE
GET MY INTERNET BACK OR TAKE OFF THE CONNECTION AND I NEED REFUND OF MY PAYMENT WHICH I MADE YESTERDAY
sriviswajithps

Feb 14, 2019

Autodebit payment

Hello All,

Has anyone tried to deregister auto-debit payment for ACT Broadband? Any success on doing so ?

I have charged 100 bucks extra on the month of November, when I approach customer care I was
informed "Late payment charges". I was surprised and responded "I have subscribed to auto-debit payment and is that a problem of mine? " - 2 min of silence from customer care.
As a result, they agreed to tally in the next month bill and I informed them to stop auto-debit. Now the actual problem begins, I was redirected in wrong direction,and informed by customer care " To stop auto-debit, you should inform bank"

As he(customer-care) mentioned , I made a call to bank and there was a clear cut information - there is no control on our end. It has to be deregistered from service provider.

I thought it's better to perform payment on my own, I raised complaint again in the month of
December - to stop auto-debit and still I'm raising complaint(pathetic situation ever faced with other broadband service). Every time complaint will be registered and closes the ticket in 3 working days.

Any solution for this complaints?
SR1021642522081
SR1022214892922
SR############

Terrible experience with customer care. Sometimes, they put me on hold after 2~3 min, they will disconnect with any information. Is this the way to handle ?

I have requested for disconnection,even that request also not considered :(

sri
Account Number is ############

Nov 26, 2018

RE: Refund not yet precessed

zahirirani

Nov 24, 2018

Refund not yet precessed

On 10/11/2018 I have a complaint to refund my balance amount after I cancelled my internet connection due to lack of service. Ticket No. ############ was consequently raised. Until now no information regarding the refund has been given from ACT and. Several mails and calls have all either fallen on deaf ears or gone unreplied. Highly unprofessional and down right shameful service from ACT.

Zahir. Irani

Aug 1, 2017

RE: delay in restoration of Internet Service since 4 days, no action taken by Company

Dear Valued Customer,

We are extremely sorry for the unpleasant experience. We will get in touch with you and set things right.

Moumita1Dutta

Jul 30, 2017

My connection is down since 26th July midnight, first complaint raised on 27th July 10:30 am as no customer support available dyring night after 11:30pm. Their response to my 27th July call was "sorry, will get it restored in 24hrs". 2nd call made to cust care on 28th july 10:37am, again response received from cust care as "sorry, understand the isdue, your connection will be restored in 24 hrs". Again as connection continued to be down, calls made on 29th July 10:21am, 6:28pm and 8:27 pm..same response every time "24hrs", yet as no change in connection calls made on 30th July and abused customer care, got the response as "cable damaged @ junction box, will be restored before end of today". Unfortunately connection not restored even at 8:00 am on 31st July. Please company to come and uninstall and return me my deposit money. Regards, moumita. Complaint ticket number 10310939694..connnection number.. ############.
jaswanrh

Apr 16, 2017

CHEATED ME

Loganthan sales executive from ACT came to my place for broadband connection and explained things and took cheque for 1764 for the connection and promised me the connection will be done in one working day and it's been 10 days later. I got a call from the technical department on Thursday(14.04.2017) saying there is no fesability in your area and we sorry for the inconvenience and we will refund the money... but the following day the cheque is been deposited and the amount is been credited to the ACT. We never I call the person loganthan (sales executive) he cuts the call and never responds even he collected 150 as a bribe from me. I need to take an action against me. kindly do the needful. thank u
Ram Anbalagan

Feb 1, 2017

Worst customer service

My account number : ############

I am very disappointed wiith the customer service. This is worst customer service I have ever come across. I got the ACT connection in September, I have paid Rs.5500 upfront for the installation charges, when I asked for the reason, the representative explained that I had to pay for the router which was worth Rs.4500. The other ISP's provide the connection free of cost(which includes the router).

My router has not been working since the cyclone, I have raised multiple complaints, I haven't got any response yet. They are sending "thank you" patronage messages by providing additional data and speed to offset the impact of the cyclone, but I'm unable to use them without the router. So far, I have opened 11 tickets,all of them have been closed, but no one has contacted me or fixed my router problem.

I have escalated to the appellatte team, they themselves opened a ticket 1037012434 and promised to resolve the issue by 5th January, but it has not been resolved yet and I sent a followup mail to them, no response from them yet.

I'm tired of calling the customer service, each time when I call them (have to wait at least 30 mins to connected, most of the the rep just disconnects the call), they open a ticket and promise me that they will send a technician, but two days later the ticket is getting closed without any action...

Here are the tickets opened by me : 1037367858,1037367751,1037180118,1037160948,1037035177,1037012434,1036989131,1036975260,1036940419,1036929843,1036642366
Sushmitha Radharaj

Jan 26, 2017

Require service

Its been 15 days.No internet access,not even responding for the complaint registered.Very worst service.I am going to quit AC.I will never pay bill. My customer ID is ############.
Marshalin

Jan 14, 2017

No Service since 12th DEC

It's been more than a month since and we have not been able to use the internet services. The last notification mail I received stated that the restoration would be completed by 10th Jan maximum(Not to forget the series of mail chains that had different restoration time). Its 14th of Jan now, and there is no sign of any service. More annoyingly the so hard to reach customer complaint service of ACT is stating their own restoration time which postponds everytime I try to raise a complaint.

The Nodal officer number is unreachable and the mails I've send to the ACT team remains unresponsive. I'm out of option the raise my complain now. I'm hoping atleat this would reach the ACT team and the restoration would be provided asap.

Totally frustrated with the approach of the service provider here.
Customer ID - ############
Marshalin

Jan 14, 2017

No Service since 12th DEC

It's been more than a month and we have not been able to use the internet services. The last mail that we received said that the restoration would be completed by 10th of January maximum, (not to forget all the chain of mails that we got priorly stating different days of restoration). Its 14th Jan now, and there is no sign of any service. Moreover the hard to reach ACT complaint service has been stating their own resolution date which postponds everytime I make the complaint.

The nodal point office number is busy 24/7 and we are not able to reach him at all. The mail that were sent to the ACT team remains unresponsive.

We are out of options to even raise our complaints. Hope this atleast would reach ACT and get the service back up ASAP

Totally frustrated with the approach of the service provided here.
Customer ID - ############
royarun

Dec 28, 2016

Broad band is not working

This is Roy Arun from Choolaimedu.

My broad band connection last by 12th of this month (due to vardha Cyclone).

Still it is not been restored.

Customer ID : ############

Contact Mobile # : 9940688758

kindly let me know the status ASAP.

Sincerely
Roy
varusada

Dec 26, 2016

No services since Dec 12, 2016

It's been more than 2 weeks and we have not been able to use the internet services. There's no update what so ever from the provider.
To add on we are not even able to get contact the customer care.
Frustrated with the approach of the service provider here.
Customer ID - ############.

Dec 23, 2016

RE: Chennai Customers

Dear Chennai Customers,

We have communicated the ETRs for internet being live in various areas via SMS to Registered Mobile number & Email ID.We are doing our best to restore the internet connection. We highly regret the inconvenience caused, please bear with us.

Veetel

Dec 23, 2016

Internet down for 2 weeks

ACT is down for 2 weeks now. And they have switch off the customer care number and only way I can communicate is SMS and I get a Standard message that your complaint is already registered. I sent a mail to Nodal officer mail id and I get a response saying it may take 5 more days. This is very irresponsible way of dealing the customer and very lethargic in acting towards the problems. All other service providers came back and fixed the problem in days time after cyclone. Only ACT is sleeping on it and they them selves have no idea when it would be fixed.

Nov 7, 2016

RE: SHIFTING OF ACT BROADBAND NOT DONE AFTER 10 DAYS OF REGISTRATION

Dear Valued Customer,

Please share your contact number, so that we can assist you.

Nov 5, 2016

RE: SHIFTING OF ACT BROADBAND NOT DONE AFTER 10 DAYS OF REGISTRATION

Dear Valued Customer,

We will look into your issue and get in touch with you.

ladis

Nov 4, 2016

SHIFTING OF ACT BROADBAND NOT DONE AFTER 10 DAYS OF REGISTRATION

I HAVE REGISTERED FOR SHIFTING OF THE BROADBAND FROM MY EARLIER HOUSE AT NEW NO.11, INDIRA NAGAR II LANE, ADYAR, CHENNAI 600 020 TO MY NEW PREMISES AT NO.15/7, 7TH MAIN ROAD, KASTURBA NAGAR, ADYAR, CHENNAI 600 020 ON 26TH OCTOBER 2016. BUT STILL I HAVE NOT GOT MY INTERNET CONNECTION. PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL. MY ACT INTERNET ID IS 10301883750.

Oct 10, 2016

RE: Connection down 5th time in 2 months

Dear Valued Customer,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please share your Customer ID or registered contact number and we will get back to you.

vaikunthkannan

Oct 9, 2016

Connection down 5th time in 2 months

My Internet is down for the 5th time in two months and everytime I lodge a complaint, it takes two days for issue to be resolved. And they charge me full amount in the bill even though I am not able to use for at least 5 days in a month. Please don't avail their services, they have the worst customer care. I am planning to change to Airtel soon and many people would soon be doing the same if they continue the same standard of service.

Aug 2, 2016

RE: Downloads were never working

Dear Valued Customer,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused, we will get in touch with you regarding your issue.

Santhosh Murugaanandan

Aug 1, 2016

103014434957 Downloads were never working!!

Dear ACT Broadband,

Please don't cheat customers with your false service commitments upon speed and downloads!! I was under immense agony from your customer support team who been following up for payments!! But wonder where did they go when we asked to solve the issue and provide waiver for the service(Poor service)!!

Strange your customer care personnel act so rude and repeatedly pressurising for payments for a service which was so pathetic!! We were not able to download even a 5 MB file!! it would take 40 to 50 mins for downloading a 5MB file is this the commitment of your service?

When your technician accepts that configuration and settings has collapsed/ not configured con=rrect why are you reluctant waive of the bill amount? rather you disconnected the service on the next day and to our surprise you have sent another new bill for the following month!!

Shame!! Dont rip off people with clever tactics and fraudulent moves!! We have clearly sent an mail asking to close the connection with immediate effect after you failing to provide waiver for a service which was no where upto the download speed as promised!!

We have already taken this issue on a serious note but from now we shall take this a step further!!

Ticket reference # 1034190997

My contact number is 9840061081

103014434957 Downloads were never working!!

Jul 12, 2016

RE: Internet is down - ticket 1034152541

Dear Valued Customer,

Your mentioned grievance has been resolved. For further queries you can contact us on 04442840000 & [email protected]

Jul 11, 2016

RE: issues with network security

VOLTAS - Delay in AC Repair service
    Dear Divyesh, Thanks for voicing your concern. Please...
    SBI - SBI Credit card
    I was applied for sbi credit card application no...
    MYNTRA - refund
    I can't use my myntra credits , they convert refunds...
    High Court jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh - khatma report
    निवेदन है कि मैं सोहन...
    TVS Credit Services Limited - Reference No - 190513004517
    Dear Sir/ Madam What is the meaning of Resolved ....
    NIFT Raebareli - Complain against faculty
    I would like to bring into your notice that my child and...
    yanwen - ITEM NOT RECEIVE
    Dear Sir, My tracking number VR064052853YP did not...
    New presidency high school - High book prices
    Respected sir The school new presidency high school is...
    Gurukul defence academy kuchamn - Fee refund
    Sir good afternoon.sir my name is jiya shekhawat from...
    SBI Speed Post - ATM CARD
    Reference to the Speed post no. AQ583210516IN as it is an...