act cable tv

Consumer complaints and reviews about act cable tv

bbkvarna

Oct 23, 2019

Channels are Suspended

THIRD CLASS EXPERIENCE WITH REGARD TO CHANNEL VIEWING. IN SPITE OF ME HAVING SUFFICIENT BALANCE IN MY ACCOUNT, THEN SUSPENDED THE CHANNELS. THEIR CUSTOMER CARE NUMBERS ARE ALWAYS BUSY. ARE THEY EATING COW DUNG OR WHAT?. GOD ONLY KNOWS.

IN SPITE OF WRITING A MAIL TO THEM TO RESTORE THE CHANNELS, NOTHING FORTHCOMING FROM THEM. THEIR LOCAL OPERATOR IS OF NO USE. HE DO NOT RECEIVE OUR CALLS.

MY CUSTOMER ID IS 10530143. IT IS ALREADY 2 DAYS FROM SUSPENDING THE CHANNELS.

DUE TO THEIR INEFFICIENT SERVICE, I'M ALSO LODGING A COMPLAINT WITH CONSUMER COURT. THEY HAVE TO PAY FOR MENTAL AGONY AND STRESS WHAT I WENT THROUGH IN THESE TWO DAYS. THEY SHOULD ALSO BE LIABLE TO PAY INTEREST ON THE AMOUNT WHICH I HAD ALREADY DEPOSITED WITH THEM.
Rohiniramegowda

Oct 14, 2019

Discovery kids English

Dear team
We had subscribed for discovery kids Channel in English. But we are receiving the channel in regional language Hindi or Kannada. In spite of repetitive complaints to the Cabel operator but the issue is not resolved we have been told that there is a problem in ACT service provider. Request your immediate attention.
ACT Broadband

Sep 16, 2019

RE: Channels not activated

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the unpleasant experience you've had. Please share your Account ID or Ticket Number for our team to look into the issue.

Team ACT Fibernet
Avinash Maladkar

Sep 15, 2019

Channels not activated

We have subscribed for cable network through our cable operator which is ACT cable services, recently we had subscribed for channels and have also paid amount to our cable operator but still he has not activated it and is postponing to do so when we visit his office. Please consider the issue else we shall shift to any other cable network soon.
Shalini S kumar

May 26, 2019

Channel are deactivated

Thank you act cable team if you guys are not willing to assist it means that's fine we will meet you through legal ways it's been one whole working day and I don't see any initiative taken by your team either to contact us or not thank you for your valuable support you provide through your customer very bad and worst service better close your service down as soon as possible or else people are not so dumb here in India they will brake your office. People this is worst service provided and charging insufficient bill to there customers. Never take this revive provided by them bad service and customer service provided
Shalini S kumar

May 25, 2019

Channels are deactivated

I am using this service provided by ACT TV for one year. Act TV is not activating channels what i need and charging insufficient amount even after the payment is made , it has been more that 4 working days and the channel is not yet activated after paying the due amount , again after clearing the due i can find again charges of 141 rs on same day as due, i have the transaction ID as my reference and when complained to cable operator he is informing us the payment is not made from 2 months, we have paid to cable TV operator last month a sum of 480 RS as cash in hand and it was not shows paid when checked through online payment , when we asked him regarding this payment he just gave a random answers and from there on he is not attending our calls . And the customer care number provided by your team is always busy. I want may channels activated if not i will go through legal actions where your team and your company will be facing the losses.

This is worst service provided to your customers charging fake amounts for the channels activated and deactivated also . I am informing you guys on a serious note look into this query if not we will take it legal with all our bills and transactions made to your service provider.

Please find the cable operator (Anand) number 9880017877 and do the actions as needful. Its really irritating to do this but we are paying the amount no one is giving us with free of cost here and we need the amount refundable from the operator which was made last month through cash.

Contact us on the below mentioned numbers within 2 hours if not we are going to file case to our nearest police station:

9739 208450/ 9686575616
jfec

Mar 29, 2019

ACT BILLING GOLMAL

I have taken ACT Cable connection with selected channels for INR 270, after the next month, they told I have to pay INR 430, when asked them, they told a surprising news. I had topped up some additional channel without my knowledge and hence I need to pay for it. The surprising thing is, how will they provide additional channels without getting payment from me, if I have requested additional channel via online. Then they corrected the values and arrived at the correct figure. This is absolute BS, they are money suckers, and absolutely no control of the govt officials on them. ACT GOLMAL BAI GOLMAL in Billing.
avi.5211

Sep 11, 2018

HD channels

Hi ,

Recently we replaced our act cable box with HD box as well as with HD package, but we are getting only 5 HD channels.when i complain it to local management no one is taking care.it has been 3 weeks no one is saying anything. This is my last try and if i dont get any solution i am planning to move to other connections.
Raj Ragu

Sep 14, 2017

Not Programmed

Past 3 Days i can't able see any channels its new connection.here i requested local cable operator they did not respond.i need immediate solution.
Error : Not Programmed
ACT Broadband

Feb 27, 2017

RE: not providing hindi channels & charging for what we don't watch.

Dear Valued Customer,

Please share your Customer ID or registered contact number and we will get back to you.

ACT Fibernet
kusuma Basavaraj

Feb 27, 2017

not providing hindi channels & charging for what we don't watch.

Act earlier confirmed that they will provide hindi channels & asked us to pay INR330. Before to that got all channels for INR260. Suddenly thry increased to INR 400 if we want hindi channels. We informed them that we will go for other service provider they have confirmed that they will provide all channels for 300 INT but after 3 to 4 months when the person has resigned they ( the person who was collecying monthly bill) asked us to pay 330 INR for all channels. Now again they have blovked hindi channels. Whatever they provide we need to watch when I have asked them they have to charge for channels what we want to watch. They are not agreeing.
shettynaveen

Oct 3, 2014

blocking of channels

ACT CABLE
HI,

I AM UNFORTUNATELY ACT CABLE CUSTOMER (FORTUNATELY NOT BROADBAND ALSO) FROM BANGALORE.

AS SUCH THEY CHARGE 300 RUPEES ,AND THEY GIVE A VERY LESS CHANNEL COMPARED TO HATHWAY, DEN NETWORKS ETC "ALL THE CABLE PROVIDERS IN BANGALORE INCLUDING DTH". GIVE MANY MORE CHANNELS THAN ACT

BUT ACT PRICES ARE ALSO IN HIGHER SIDE .HATHWAY CHARGES 275 FROM MY COUSIN,IN NEIGHBORING AREA.BUT ACT CHARGES 300 WITH FAR LESS CHANNELS.

LAST MONTH THEY DROPPED DISCOVERY NETWORK,INDIA TODAY NETWORK,SONY NETWORK FROM REGULAR STB AND ASKED US TO PAY MORE BECAUSE OF LA CART BASIS.

THIS MONTH THEY AGAIN STOPPED STAR CHANNELS INCLUDING SPORTS CHANNELS.

PLEASE DO IMAGINE THE FATE OF VIEWERS WITHOUT THESE CHANNELS. ACT HAS TAKEN ITS CUSTOMERS 2 DECADES BACK!EVEN THOSE TIMES THERE WAS MANY CHANNELS I PRESUME

AS A RESULT WE ARE GETTING LESS THAN 150 CHANNELS[MOST OF THEM ARE DOORDARSHAN IN ALL LANGUAGES] BUT PAYING ALMOST 300 PER MONTH.

SO JUST IMAGINE THE FATE OF ACT CABLE CUSTOMERS.THEIR CUSTOMER CARE IS HORRIBLE.WHEN WE MAIL THEM THEY SAY "REGRET INCONVIENIENCE CAUSED" THATS IT.

OUR CABLE OPERATOR IS SAYING THAT EVEN HE IS UPSET WITH THIS.

KINDLY PLZ PLZ DO NOT GO FOR ACT