ACT Fiber

Consumer complaints and reviews about ACT Fiber

Gopi mintu

Jun 13, 2019

No internet from 3 days

Without any indormation there is a interruption un internet connection my isp act fiber.
I piad bill in time.
What can i do.
Gopi mintu

Jun 12, 2019

No internet from 2 days

Without any information/message from 2 days am not able yo use internet.There is no connectivity from act isp/
Vyshnavivaddadi

May 28, 2019

Internet not working since three days

Beam act fiber internet is not working since three days. I tried reaching to it’s customer care department but its always busy. I had sent an email but there is no reply from them.

May 2, 2019

RE : Service not required - refund my payment

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact number and city name. We will look into this for you.

BeepKiran

May 1, 2019

Service not required - refund my payment

In march 2nd week, i payed my renewal amount as my subscription will be expired on March 21, i had issue with there support and asked for disconnection on March 16. They agreed for refund and disconnection. Fiber Act promised to settle everything by April 1st, till now they did not refund me. I mailed to appellate authority in Bangalore and Hyderabad both good for nothing never even bother to involve in conversation. There Nodal officer replys to email and ask to wait for some more time.

I want to take it to social media and also to consumer court on this.

Fiber Act this is your last chance.
masi2568

Nov 15, 2018

No Internet Since Two Days

I Sent an email to Nodal Office([email protected]) even though no response.
Worst Service i came across in my life. Very unprofessional what the use of Nodal Office if a ticket come to him and No response from him.

Below are the details of ticket. Hope i will get proper response.

Account Number is ############
Userid is ############
Ticket details for your reference
Ticket No:10133761843
Ticket Description:
Ticket Priority: Higher
Ticket Status: Pending
moneesh

Oct 26, 2018

Billing Related

While taking new connection ACT FIBER representative promised to give 9months internet with an amount of 6months rent. They have proudly said that its a special offer for all new customers.

Just after 6months, they suspended my internet. and asking for more money now.

I've to reach them from 20days, their Hyderabad customer service representatives never connects calls, other branch guys will not give any info.

Complained 3times about this in their system, none gave any reply on that.

Now ACT representatives are saying as i need to pay 3months rent so that they will give 6months internet.

What is the guarantee that after 3months you wont disconnect my internet& say the same thing again and again!

At this stage I want the promised internet for remaining 3months then only i will pay the rent from now onward.
MKumar
yarlagadda.manu

Sep 29, 2018

Not refunding my money

I took 1year subscription but after 4months because of some building construction technician said we cannot continue our service and raised disconnection request hence my net stopped working at 15th september and still not refunded my money.When I call to customer care always it is busy and minimum waiting period is 20mins. Always giving complaint number but no response from them. Please look into this issue if you are unable to provide net services return my money so that will go to another broadband services.
Complaint number: 10133126318
Mobile: 8008030727
Noor Mohammed khan

Sep 11, 2018

Account not activated

Account Details : [email protected] , 9642128638 , Noor Mohammed Khan .

My internet speed has decresed drastically !!!
svl123

Jul 11, 2018

No Internet during power outage

Internet gets disconnected when there is power outage even for 5 minutes. I pay fairly big price for the internet and expect to have internet supply even when there is power outage. I am wondering if there is any power back up at ACT internet supply station.

Jun 2, 2018

RE: NO CONNECTION FOR THE PAST 3 days

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact number and city name below. We will look into this for you. https://twitter.com/messages/compose?recipient_id=1450593878

Abhramita

Jun 1, 2018

NO CONNECTION FOR THE PAST 3 days

I had shifted to ACT from HIREACH upon hearing good reviews. But ACT is just the same, worse even.

For the last 3 days there is no internet connection, and Customer Service does NOT respond.

If this were going to be the case, I would never have shifted to ACT.

Highly disappointed.

Abhramita Sen
Dineshsunnydj

Mar 15, 2018

Unable to access internet

Hello act fiber,

I am Dinesh Kumar adla bearing account number ############ from Hyderabad I have paid my bill via online yesterday morning at 09:19am still internet service as not be activated.

I have been raised a complaint regarding the same issue but my problem not yet resolved till now. Complaint ticket number 10130458293.

Kindly resolved my issue ASAP

Thanks and regards
Dinesh Kumar adla
8977289006.

Feb 18, 2018

RE: url disconnection for a working website of

Dear Valued Customer,

We are sorry for this. Please share your contact number and city name; we will get in touch with you.

Feb 17, 2018

url disconnection for a working website of

We are using act fibre from long before. Recently past four days one web site we are using most unable to connect.
we find technical reasons that 1) there is no problem from host end
2) when we try to open showing web page cant reached
3) using other net url able to open
4) status of host server checked showing website working but your net connection problem. Contact your net provider
5) we complained just token number generated no solution
6) they wasting our work time and money

url disconnection for a working website  of url disconnection for a working website  of url disconnection for a working website  of

Dec 6, 2017

RE: Poor Connection and Customer Service

Dear Valued Customer,

That's not the experience we want you to have with us. Please share your contact number and city name; we will look into this for you.

Ashwin Kumar Bhati

Dec 6, 2017

Poor Connection and Customer Service

Dear ACT Fiber Team,

I'm really fed up with the service that is being provided. I have been using the connection for the last 5 years. The internet connection was upgraded to a high speed in May'17, during that period there was a change in name of the owner. The change of ownership happened but the router was not transferred.

I have reached out to your customer service on 19th Nov'17 with a complain of slow internet speed. The technician visited and advised since the desktop is slow the internet speed is low. Again a complain was raised on 4th Dec'17, the technician visited and said that the ACT router is not capable of supporting 100MPBS speed. It only supports 75MBPS.

Escalations Specialist - Laxmi confirmed that someone superior will call. Nobody called. On 6th Dec'17, I have reached out to customer service, spoke to Rajini - she confirmed that someone will call.

Brindavan from technical team calls and has argued stating 100 MBPS can be supported through Cable and not through Router.

He was just behind closing the ticket and not understand or hearing the complete issue. I request the ACT senior Leadership team to please ensure that you are going through the issue.

While I changed my plan, why no body called out that the router is not capable of supporting the speed. why so much of disconnect in communication. The on call escalation specialist commits and never fulfill their commitment.

Off late, the services have just gone worst. Absolutely no brainier on issues when they are escalated.
Vinod Kumar

Sep 28, 2017

net connectivity

Iam not getting connectivity from last 2 months properly almost every day ive complaint but they have not rectify my problem, i asked them to refund back my money but no use i request National consumer forum to register this case and view this seriously let actfiber company may change their behaviour in treating their customers, and trained their workers at least not spoil their huge brand name. kindly do me the needfull my register mobile with actfiber 8555841983. thankyou
ashwinboosani

Sep 5, 2017

every month cgst/sgst charges will change

Hello team, my complaint num: 10127967507 Please let us know every month cgst/sgst charges will change on every month bill? previously after discount I will be getting 309 rps but now 333 rps. Why this difference. In which manner you are calculating the CGST/SGST . I don't think so, As per the Government you are not calculating. you guys are charging from customers approximately 25% TAX, In the name of GST. If this was not resolved, I don't want your service, I will be moving to different service provider.

Aug 23, 2017

RE : Router configuration

We understand that you are facing issue and we will look forward to resolve it. Please share your contact number and city or account number; we will get in touch with you.

Kancharla Vijay

Aug 21, 2017

Router configuration

For the last 7 days Act Fiber technicians are unable to provide the solution for the Mi router which i purchased. The first time when they tried to configure the router they told router problem and asked to buy D-Link instead of Mi Router, i told them i am interested in Mi Router because of better performance.

Based on the technician feedback i replaced the Mi Router but the technician visits and again the same story of non-connecting of Act Fiber with Mi Router. But Mi Helpdesk provided me the guidelines and asked that the ISP service provider needs to do settings at their end which i communicated to Act Fiber technician.

But inspite of repeated calls and emails there is no proper response and the unqualified technician not able to resolve the issue.

I hereby request your intervention and do the needful.

With regards,

K Vijay

Router configuration

Bijay Kumar arakh

Jul 6, 2017

Connection not given

I have raised a ticket for shifting of act Fibernet, but one sales executive call me and told me take new connection with a this plan and there is no installation fee, so I gave all documents for new connection of act Fibernet and the sales executive(Abdul haffez) take all documents with cash of 767 by card swipe machine, assure me that I will get connected by next day by 10 Am.But when I called at 11Am he told "I already sent technician u be get connection soon".

I followed him 3 to 4 times sometime send me msg he is on driving call back u soon.when I call in evening he switch off is phone and not lifting his phone.

No internet connection from last 3 days.customer care is also not responding properly.

Jun 16, 2017

RE: Billing Issue

Dear Valued Customer,

We are sorry if you are facing such issue. Please share your contact number and city name and we will investigate this matter

chakre4u

Jun 14, 2017

Billing Issue

I'm a very loyal customer for ACT Fiber. I have been using their services for almost 7 years and now I would like to quit because of their charges. I haven't used my internet services for almost 5-6 months and just started using from last month again. I paid my monthly rental which is somewhere around 1100 and started using internet services from last month. They stopped my internet services after one month and when I tried to pay the bill, to my shocker my bill is now 2407/- Hahaha Are you kidding me ACT? My monthly rental suppose to be 1072 and now I have pay 2407 rupees to resume services and Just for using one month internet.... I will never ever do that and I will make sure none of my friends and relatives use your services. I will post this in FB and which ever way I could to let people know about your fraud. Being a loyal customer I never thought I would do this to you but I will have to.... What the hell is this! 2407 is not a small amount..... I can use Jio or any Mobile data for just 300 rupees!!! This is not at all fair.... Ridiculous!
syedfarooqa

Feb 14, 2017

Connection not done

Dear Sir,Madam,

Since Tuesday 07/02/2017 I am trying for internet connect with ACT fibernet. This company is situated at Banjara Hills.

I have raised multiple requests over phone but did not receive any call back from the company.

Finally I saw ACT Mobile App in Google store while I was searching for something else. I was happy and applied for the connection through Mobile App. I uploaded my address proof (Voter ID) my photo and made the payment for R. 2829 and received confirmation no HHMP5109411254.

Finally an executive called me and took the exact location details. He also asked me to keep ready documents , photo and cash ready. I am very clear documents and cash.

When I told him why should I provide documents and cash when I have already uploaded and payment is also made. He in turn replied there is no facility in the Mobile App to upload documents and make the payment for new customers. I insisted him to check with their technology. Then he came to know there is facility available.

He visited my premises on Saturday (11/02/2017), but unfortunately he again took the physical documents and photo and physical signature on application form. He told me after getting the payment confirmation from their finance department connection will be provided. Since then I am follow-in up.

No Monday (13/02/2017) I reached to your nodal office of Act fibernet after a discussion of 5 mns and 33 seconds, she also informed me the same thing. Mobile app is only for existing customers not for new customer. I have disconnected the with lot of disappointed.

I called to cc team, after having the discussion with officer for 25 mns and 57secs I landed with same answer ''sir we sincerely apologies for the inconvenience please provide some time we will get back with all details''. Please bear till 5 PM you will definitely get the call from concerned team. Here also he is not confirming about connection he was only conforming that I will get the call.

We want to be digital and still we are struggling so much.

I am not sure whether this is fault of company or your executives and sales officers who want show the business in their account.

Finally one of the technical executive called and asked for the location. I informed him the location he along with his partner visited the premises connected the cable and tested the Act portal. the connection was tested on my laptop out side the house. I could not ask them to come inside the because function was going in my house and every body was busy and material were scattered. They tested the line asked me to check I also saw portal was coming. They informed me I will get a user ID and Password on my registered mobile No.

I thanked them and came into my house and arranged the cable in decent manner and again when I tested it was not getting connected. Till such time technical executive already left my place.

When I called CC team for support and informed the issue they inform me that my services are not registered.

The entire drama is been created by the company or by the employees am not sure.

Request you to please look in my concern.

Syed Farooq Ahmed

Connection not done

online fraud - Online shopping
    I have try to purchased one product by online to forren...
    Nagar nigam ujjain - Soshan karne babat
    Municipal corporation of ujjain snatch our fundamental...
    Turner - Cartoon nnetwork
    Ben10 ko tv par chaloo kar dijiye please ben10 ultimate...
    mrdt - Refund
    This was a company who put me in lots of problems and they...
    nadiad nagar palika - Illegal construction
    Illegal Construction started at shardamandir school. Old...
    Stashfin - Loan disbursement and wrong bank account
    Stashfin executive had collected all of my documents,...
    UP BEd - Fees deducted but seat is not cinfirmed
    I have deposited the fees through online mode for the...
    Kangaroo Kids chandivali powai - Retain of original documents
    Kangaroo kids chandivali hired me and took my original...
    reliance jio [email protected] - Recharge not done Rs. 498/-
    Dear Sir maine 14.06.2019 ko 9:29 pm par my jio aap se...
    kangaroo kids school - Retain original documents
    Kangaroo kids chandivali Powai has taken my original...