Act Fibernet hyderabad

Consumer complaints and reviews about Act Fibernet hyderabad

avinashchabbria

Jul 11, 2018

Connectivity Issues

My RMN is 8008755090, I have terrible speed issues and have complained several times. Technical person fixes that and it works for several hours, and again the same issue. I was promised that this will be resolved and was given a discount of one month plan when asked for disconnection. I have cleared the payment yesterday and since yesterday, there is no net connection at my house. Can somebody please help me before i proceed with legal action? I have all the call recordings and ticket numbers available with me.

You can contact me at 8008755090.
amitsinhagkp

Jul 10, 2018

New Connection Delayed

Account Number -############
Ticket number -10132120138

This is very bad experience new connection request is taking unreasonable days to install
no proper customer care experience
no update on date and time of installation

ACT Fibernet pathetic treat to new customers

Jun 28, 2018

RE: Home new connection

Dear Valued Customer,

We believe that your mentioned grievance has been resolved. Kindly let us know your feedback. For any further assistance, SMS TC HELP to 99459 99459 from your registered number and we will be at your assistance.

Jun 27, 2018

RE: Router configuration

Jun 22, 2018

RE: Router configuration

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please be assured that our team is looking into this.

Jun 20, 2018

Router configuration

On 18 June 2018 evening ACT technicians connected the cable and left with a promise that they will come back withing an hour to configure the router. Next morning I called their customer care as a followup and their reply was as usual 24 hour promise they will send technician to configure the router which they did not fulfill.
I called them again on 20June 2018.
Today 20th June gave me a ticket number 10131896217 by sms.

Jun 19, 2018

Reply to Act Fibernet hyderabad

1. My complain listed under Hyderabad on complain board.
2. My name & mobile number are enough for them to get details from their system.

Home new connection

Reply to ACT.
RE : Home new connection

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your city name below. We will look into this for you.

Unquote

1. You can check from your system my registered name & mobile number which was written in my complain.
2. My complain listed under ACT Fibernet Hyderabad.

However, my name, mobile & city mentioned below:
Hyderabad

Please act without further delay.

RE : Home new connection

Home new connection

On 24th May 2018 ACT Fibernet executive visited me and collected all necessary documents plus subscription fee in advance. Until today 18th June 2018 they failed to fulfil their promise. Their executives always promise withing 24 hours they will connect.

Jun 14, 2018

RE: Internet not working from past 5 days

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact number and city name below. We will look into this for you.

ComByAky

Jun 13, 2018

Internet not working from past 5 days

After talking and writing more than 10 times am finally here. My issue is still un attended. Each and every customer executive I spoke assured me that it will be addressed within 24 hrs and now its been 5 days. Why do you make new customera if you can not manage.
Worst experience to go with ACT fibernet.
Lokey0505

Jun 6, 2018

Worst installation

The technician had pulled a wire to my terrace and left, they did not configure the Router and also not responding to my calls. 9553884773 and 07032961697 are these guys not with Act fibernet anymore??

Lokhender K.
Ph: +91-9059472595
ssmcsrinivas

Apr 30, 2018

Very worse shifting process even to corporate connections..even for high priority Tickets

We have been using corporate connection since couple of years, and recently shifted our office to another location. We had informed prior 15days to the date of request of connection at new office. And after shifting also, for 4 days we have been keep on calling customer care people, would get a reply saying our team would be assisting.

And after 6pm if we try up again, we'll get an answer saying team had left for the day.

Just want to know is this the way connections are been provided for business purposes. I had lost 3 days of my business just because of your negllegence in re connection,though it is in prime area for software companies.

If I would like to speak to your floor manager or nodal officer, some of the team mates would give response. For sure i would definitely not suggest ACT Fibernet if anyone would like to go for corporate connections..

Very Bad Experience with you people, I definitely regret for opting you people.

Apr 16, 2018

RE: poor service

Dear Valued Customer,

We believe that your mentioned grievance has been resolved. Kindly let us know your feedback. For any further assistance you can contact us on 011 42340000 or Helpdesk.ncr@actcorp.in

Apr 14, 2018

RE: poor service

SADHASHIVA

Apr 14, 2018

Worst refund service

Dear Act,
I am customer of your service from 2013. Recently I changed my location. Since there is no feasibility here, I disconnected the service and they promised me the refund within 7-10 working days. But till now my amount is not refuned. I provided all the details of my bank account.
My complaint was raised on 22nd March, 2018. They keep calling me every 2days and say that I would be refunded within 7days. It's been more than 20days but nothing has been done by ACTFIBERNET.
Such a worst refund service I haven't ever seen.
My registered mobile number: 7702293568
My ticket number: 10130553704
satish4499

Apr 13, 2018

poor service

sir we have purchased one year pack and we dosn't use any single 1 gb per month but always connection must disconnected and refund our call never recived call center always says busy plz i dont want your connection plz refund our amount bad service my no is 8328391024

Apr 10, 2018

RE: Diconnection refund

Dear Valued Customer,

Kindly share your complete ten digit contact number and we will get in touch with you.

Apr 6, 2018

RE: Diconnection refund

Dear Valued Customer,

We're sad to see you go. Hope you had a pleasant experience. Please share your city name below and our team will take up this request.

Apr 6, 2018

RE: Bad New Connection service

Nimith Vasanthan

Apr 5, 2018

disconnection

Iam moving out of India therfore want to disconnect and suspend act connection, i have paid excess money in advance to ensurr my services are nkt diconnected not happy with customer service response,nor your disconnection dept kindly call me on 994577736 asap i cannot afford to gI've away my money so easily.

Nimith
Nimith Vasanthan

Apr 5, 2018

Diconnection refund

Nimith
shrey.rm@gmail.com

Apr 4, 2018

Bad New Connection service

ACT Fibrenet technicians are the worst , i had to wait for 3 days and still counting... raising a complaint with the customer service is of no use , and if i wanted to speak to the senior manager or nodel officer they are never available. This organization is a scam of the first order. After taking the required payment, they disappear on you. I would not recommend this connection to anyone.

I would ask all Fibrenet users to just disconnect their lines and move on to other service providers, who are trust worthy.

I am very disappointed.

Mar 16, 2018

Unethical behaviour for resolving ticket number 10130145997 Hi,

Hi, We believe that your mentioned grievance has been resolved. Kindly let us know your feedback. For any further assistance use our Mobile App (http://is.gd/actapp ) or mail us on: support@actcorp.in.

Reliance Digital - RE: New LED TV closed down suddenly
    Dear Valued Customer, Our team tried contacting you,...
    Plethico Pharmaceuticals Ltd. - Refunds of Fix deposits no. 5139dt.
    Refunds of fix deposits no done inspire of many reminder...
    Star Plus - Ishqbaaz promo
    Star plus why we are not getting promos of ishqbaaz what...
    INDIAN RAILWAY TDR REFUND - Unreasonanle denial of TDR
    Sir, I have booked ticket from lucknow to gwalior (PNR...
    DTC bus service - Bus pass stolen
    dtc bus pass Respectfully sir My self kuldeep bajpai i...
    NVSP - No BLO Appointed
    Hello, Application for Voter ID has been submitted...
    UIDAI - Complaint about correction
    I went for correction of my aadhar in a enrolment...
    Airtel payment bank - Rajubhai 36568
    Money debited twice but recharge unsuccessful both...
    bhim app - Contact 08910496355 bhim
    3600 failed transaction refund I tried to transfer Rs...