Act Fibernet hyderabad

Consumer complaints and reviews about Act Fibernet hyderabad

Smrita Tiwari

Dec 12, 2018

interuppted service

I work from Home and an intermittent issue with internet service has not stopped....Its been 3 months now every week i have to raise a ticket for same issue. I have raised 100s of tickets now.... every-time I raise a ticket they say there is a problem with battery in the box... I want to know cant ACT afford a ### battery and replace it ..... REALLY PATHETIC.... I WILL NOT RECOMMEND THIS SERVICE PROVIDER TO ANYONE....WASTE OF MONEY......

Dec 7, 2018

RE: Bad internet, No promised Refund

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact number and city name below. We will look into this for you.

yashika agarwal

Dec 6, 2018

Bad internet, No promised Refund

I have two connections with beam and both connections got disconnected on my request as it was giving me loads of trouble but its been more than a month now and the refund has not been given yet.
I would like to know if ACT FIBERNET will be ok if i pay the bill one month late while availing its services?
I need my refund with the interest of withholding my cheque with yourself for more than a month now.

WOULD KINDLY REQUEST EVERYBODY NOT TO OPT FOR ACT FIBERNET AS THE NETWORK AND SERVICES AND HORRIBLE!!

Nov 23, 2018

RE: NO INTERNET : WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE

suchayan27

Nov 22, 2018

NO INTERNET : WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE

Inspite of paying the amount as per the package for the entire month in advance by 10th of every month, they are disconnecting Internet for 3-4 days every month.

Even after repeated complaints the service team is not serious. They take it very casually they disconnect the calls saying it will take 48 hours for resolution.

In reality they don't even work on the issues raised, if I try to speak with their supervisor over call, they will say they are busy and we cannot tranfer. Wait for 48 hours.

WORST WORST WORST WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE.

The way their support executives say is even more worst. They will disconnect the call when you are speaking.

Whoever the concerned team is, please take a serious action against this service provider. They are looting money from local people every month.

Please let me know other forums wherein I can take this issue up.

HOPELESS CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Nov 21, 2018

RE: Act Fibre Net - Connection pending more than 10 days

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your city name below. We will look into this for you.

manojasia@gmail.com

Nov 21, 2018

Act Fibre Net - Connection pending more than 10 days

On 15th Nov '18, we had paid Rs 12,040/- for two connections and one free router to one Mr. Sai (8187899742) from Act Fibrenet with our registered mobile no. 9000133066. He had promised to provide a connection by the next day. Which was not done, we complained the same over the phone on Sunday 18th Nov '18, and your customer care executive told us that it will be connected within 24 hours, but we are yet to see the connections and router.

We request you to refund the amount paid to you if the service before connection itself is so pathetic we can imagine the after-sales service of your company.
abhi_1984

Nov 15, 2018

ACT fiber net new connection

On 10/11/2018. I have made advance payment for 6months. For that i have not received any recipet and installation not completed yet. There is no reponse from customer care.
venu gopal vyas

Oct 26, 2018

problem in wire connections

I AM VENU GOPAL VYAS FROM BEGUM BAZAR I HAVE ALREADY GIVEN ACOMPALIN ON WIRE PROBLEM AND BECAUSE OF THAT MY INTERNET DOESNOT WORK PROPERLY ADVANKCE PAYMENT OF 6 MONTHS I REQUEST U TO TAKE NECCESSARY ACTION AS SOON ASA POSSIBLE OR OTHERWISE RETURN MY MONEY BACK...

Oct 25, 2018

RE: internet is not working more than 3 days

Dear Valued Customer,

We believe that your mentioned grievance has been resolved. Kindly let us know your feedback. For any further assistance use our Mobile App (http://is.gd/actapp ) or mail us on: support@actcorp.in.

Oct 24, 2018

Internet not working with WIFI. (Ref:- A/c No:101014871467)

Below mentioned mail sent to ACT support. After 24 hours I have not received any Acknowledgement.
Very very poor response.

Internet not working with WIFI. (Ref:- ACT Fiber A/c No:############

With refer to the above subject we have taken Act Fiber connection on 04/08/2018.

I have made advance payment for 6months. For that we have not received any bill or receipt.

We have asked your technician to configure Wifi modem. But that was not done. Several times

we have called customer care and raised complaint thru Act Fiber net App.

But till date it was not solved, for App complaint the ticket was in open status for a week and

afterwards closing the ticket. This was happening regularly.

Your net is working either direct for system or direct for Wifi and not working for both.

Your people asking for purchase modem from your office. I have already purchased a modem earlier.

Is your net work for your modem only or your people not solve the problems if modem not purchased from your office?

Can your people solve the problem or not confirm me, I vexed with complaints and tickets.

I am using Internet from past 15 years, I never faced problems like this (with Act).

Please solve my problem immediately, if you are not in a position to solve the problem refund my amount immediately.

Awaiting for your positive response.

Oct 24, 2018

Sub:- Internet not working with WIFI. (Ref:- A/c No:101014871467)

Sub:- Internet not working with WIFI. (Ref:- A/c No:############)

we have called customer care and raised complaint thru Act Fiber net App.

afterwards closing the ticket. This was happening regularly.

Awaiting for your positive response.

M Imtiaz Hussain

Oct 20, 2018

NET NOT WORKING

Oct 19, 2018

RE: wire problem

Oct 19, 2018

RE: Internet problem with act fibernet

venu gopal vyas

Oct 18, 2018

wire problem

hey,this is venu gopal vyas from begum bazar i want my internet wire to be joint properly because of that the gets slow and sometimes stop working so i request u to take action as soon as possible

Oct 17, 2018

internet is not working more than 3 days

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please be assured that our team is looking into this.
Ramanji chowdary

Oct 17, 2018

Internet problem with act fibernet

I am very much disappointed with this network really it is bad to say that every time there will be a signal problem if it work properly for 2 days the next today's there will be no net again today also we are not getting the net and that customer care no. They have given why they have given that no. I don't understand always I use to call they use to say like please stay on the hold we will provide the customer shortly. It is very very bad network and bad customer care. But we have to face this problem for 6 months becz we paid for 6 months and I recommend every body not to use this network . by 1 hour if they provide network OK otherwise I telling frankly we won't use your network we will shift to another network thanks

Oct 16, 2018

business plan more than 3days no response

Regd mobile no 8885095608 business line madhapur branch
since saturday on wards internet down even your team and people not bother i spoke with customer care more than 20 times and supervisors and sent a mail to branch manager murali but no reply no response
all the act fibernet people are irresponsible people useless people worst service in hyderabad
I STRONGLY don't recommend business customers to use their services as their SLA's have no meaning. Total loss of money and time and everything because of this worst service.Murali Goud Hyderbad lead and doesn't even care to respond to an email how they given post to him also no one knows

Oct 16, 2018

internet is not working more than 3 days

Regd mobile no 8885095608 business line madhapur branch

Oct 11, 2018

RE: Business connection - 3 days no connection

bensuraaga

Oct 10, 2018

Business connection - 3 days no connection

After escalating uselessly for last 3 days I get the same response.

I STRONGLY don't recommend business customers to use their services as their SLA's have no meaning. Total loss of service is around 6 days this year. Murali Goud Hyderbad lead and doesn't even care to respond to an email addressed to him after 3 days of DISService.

FYI: Airtel was never down a few hours in the 5 months of service. I am going to switch to Airtel as my primary ISP for my IT business. Tried Tikona and was a waste of money. BSNL is down most of the year.

------

Greetings for the day!!!

Please accept our sincerest apology for delay in addressing your issue.

Appreciate your patience.

However your issue has been assigned to the concerned team to facilitate immediate rectification of your complaint.

If you have any other Complaints or Queries request you to drop in a new mail to eb.helpdeskhyd@actcorp.in or call us at 040-67293232. Do not reply to same E-mail.

Email : eb.helpdeskhyd@actcorp.in

RE: No Internet connection for last 3 days

Parminderuttam

Oct 6, 2018

Worse wifi network

This is the worst wifi connection i have ever seen. We took a new connection a month ago and most of the time, wifi connection is not working. Even for paying the Act bill I waited for two days as ACT wifi connection is not capable to open up their own website.

It feel total wastage of money and time !!

Kindly improve your services or we need to discconect it soon.

TNAU - Harassment by teachers
    I am studying in palar agricultural college in ambur. The...
    Auto Rickshaw - Pune - Overcharging
    I am resident of Aditya garden city I have to go Vinayak...
    TSLPRB - How to download hallticket
    Dear PSLRB Team, I am Ravi Ande Regestration...
    PMAY SCHEME - PMAY Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme application and kindly...
    Dear Sir/Madam, I am Preeti Balvant Thaker & my...
    Cox & Kings India - Refund Not Made, Fake stories and promises
    Team, I cancelled my international trip and when asked...
    SpiceJet airways - Membership points vanished
    Hi My membership points were more than 100,000 and...
    Mcdonalds India - Lack of quality and staff ignorance and arrogance
    Dear Richard, We are sorry to hear about your...
    lic hsg - Housing Loan a/c doesn't belong to me
    In the cibil records it is shown that a Housing Loan...
    BSNL Prepaid Mobile - Frequently renewing and deducting for Zindagi rocks
    Frequent messages for renewal of zindagi rocks and...