Act Fibernet hyderabad

Consumer complaints and reviews about Act Fibernet hyderabad

Oct 16, 2019

RE: Connection transfer has not been done even after 2 weeks

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the unpleasant experience you've had. Please share your Account ID or Ticket Number for our team to look into the issue.

Team ACT Fibernet
Pradeepthi Paul

Oct 12, 2019

Connection transfer has not been done even after 2 weeks

I have raised the complainant to transfer the wifi as we are relocating to nee area ,it has been 14 days still no proper response and it didn't got fixed everytime i contacted customer care the only response I got is mam give us 48 hrs your connection will be complete and if not our team will contact you and give an update . . It has been 14 days still you are asking for 24 hours. It's not the correct way to respond a customer.Making a customer wait for so long and giving false promises every time they call is not acceptable

Oct 10, 2019

RE: Internet Connection Issue

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact number and city name below. We will look into this for you.
GirishSetti

Oct 6, 2019

Internet Connection Issue

Dear ACT,

yester I have reactivated and paid 1000/- through your app. But till now I'm unable to get the internet till now. I have raised a complaint yesterday morning, they said one technical person will assign to check the issue but till now no one responded.
And today Im keep calling your customer care but every time it's busy only.
Every weekend there will be some technical issues and your team is taking more than 2days to complete and same cycle repeats. What is the when we don't have proper internet connection during the weekend.
Wahad ali mirza

Oct 1, 2019

Worst service so far

Being Act fiber net customer since 2015 and subscribed to 1 year packagr
Act fiber net is a long established company but they still failing to establish the right connection.

These sick people wen we call them first they take a lot of tym to connect den they make us wait in queues. Each tym they pick there a new story to hear.Customer care executive is least bordered to address the issue.

Since 6 days we have been informed that the technicians are on the field. Ikd wat the hell he's been doing there all this tym.

Every tym there rain the connectivity issues arises. They say sorry for inconvenience been caused to us . But actually they are inconvenient to satisfy their customers.
And they want 24 hours always when i call them. I hope by this time my issue would be solved.

Ticket detailsSR10130728391442

Wahad ali mirza
karimmca

Sep 28, 2019

Intenet connection issue

My internet disconnected six days back and I am continuously calling customer support but no use. Whenever I called support people saying another 1 hour and after that another 2 hours like that they are telling stories but my issenot yet resolved and I have escalated nodal officer but that also no use same story he repeated. I haven't seen this kind of bad service in last 5 years. When ever I called they are saying technical person working on this issue. But as per my understanding no one is working on my issue.in my area except our box all other boxes are working fine.

Any one can you provide immedaite resolution. If something contine I will bought another connection .

Ticket details :

As per Nodal officer below is escalation ticket
SR10130580472228

And below one is the ticket which raise 6 days back

SR10130087681442

Account Name : karimulla shaik
Rahulchari92

Sep 24, 2019

Amount deducted and no connection or call from act. Its been 18 days.

Why do you deduct amount so fast and provide service so slow.
I was planning to complain in cyber crimes department.
No use of your customer service. Every guy says the same. I have waited for many 24hrs Nothing happens.
Reference num: #P04-0359799-9855776
Phone 9030083111
I need your response ASAP
Shravani k

Sep 20, 2019

Pathetic customer service

I need a reconnection I am a existing customer I tried calling customer care a many times but keeps going on waiting and I have mailed regarding my issue one guy came to my home and he insisted to me take new connection I paid him amount he promised me within 48hrs technician will come and provide me a connection later another called me and said technician will visit within 24hr it happend day before yesterday today I haven’t received any call from anyone and I don’t have any contact number to call for my issue I have tried calling customer care luckily once I got to speak with customer care, he’s informing me that give 24hrs time again . I need it on urgent basis how many days I need to wait .I have been mailing to ACT support team but no response from them either. Pathetic customer service!!! Ticket number #SR10127631840611
AnilKumar06

Sep 19, 2019

Internet Disconnected From Past 3 days

My internet connection isn't working from last 3 days! Raised a ticket but no response on it. I tried calling customer care a many times but keeps going on waiting and luckily once I got to speak with customer care, he promised that issue will be resolved on that very day but didn't happen. I have been mailing to ACT support team but no response from them either. Pathetic customer service!!! Ticket number - SR10127644172935.
sunil17kg

Sep 18, 2019

Worst Service by Act Fiber

My Net got disconnected and I have raised the compliant on 14th, September and till now it is not resolved and everytime cusotmer care is saying, with in 24hrs, the issue will be resolved. Can you take necessary action on it on priority?

Ticket No:SR10125742209752
AccountNo:############
City: Hyderabad, Kukatpally-500072

I dont understand why Act Fiber is giving such a bad service. Defiantly, you will face its impact soon.

Sep 4, 2019

RE: Net Issue

We believe that your mentioned grievance has been resolved. Kindly let us know your feedback. For any further assistance use our Mobile App (http://is.gd/actapp ) or mail us on: [email protected]

Sep 4, 2019

RE: Issue with Wifi Relocation and Disconnection

niha2809

Sep 2, 2019

Issue with Wifi Relocation and Disconnection

I have raised Wifi relocation request on 6th July 2019.
On 8th July 2019 team reached out to me and said that "there are no one available to check rhe availability of wifi on the requested area. Will check one the team is available".

I have waited till 1st Aug 2019 and no one from the team gave an update. So i have raised for Disconnection request. That also after daily followups, Service is terminated on 17th Aug and I have asked for refund amount as i didn't use last one month of Wifi service as the team is not able to fix it.

But instead of refunding amount, the team is sending mails and SMS to pay due amount. I don't understand what is this stupid process l. After termination of service who will pau the Service. Also after termknation of service, i got a call asking that "Is relocation request completed"

Who is the person updating comments saying that cable connection is completed after termination of Service.

Is this the service ACT FIBERTNET team is provinding to the customer.
Ginne Ramesh Reddy

Sep 2, 2019

Net Issue

From 28th August I was not getting net . I registered complaint for my issue in Act fiber net App . They told resolution will be done within 48 hrs. Upto now there is no resolution . I have been calling to customer care team . Whenever I call they tell it will take 24 hrs to be resolved . I'm sick of calling them . Act tagline is "Feel the advantage" but I can't find any advantage it has been 5 days that I registered complaint . Upto now no action has been taken . Is this how u treat customers? Will my issue will be solved or not ? Should we shift to another account . If you can't resolve the issue . Why will you keep mails to pay bills as on time . You also should accept payments after the dates . I was really sick of your service .This is my ACT Fibernet ticket no SR10120335465792.

Aug 27, 2019

RE: Net Issue

Team ACT Fibernet
muniganti

Aug 26, 2019

Net Issue

Our Net is not working form past 6 days Customer support asks us to wait for 48 hrs every time we call , Few of them came and checked the box and left , no action taken This is annoying. Please it ASAP

Lepakshi colony
West Marredpally
Secundrabad
Telenganad
prashsnth

Aug 16, 2019

INTERNET NOT WORKING SINCE 4 DAYS

Worst Experience from ACT fiber net from last couple of month .i have been a subscriber of beam from last 5 years but the service which am receiving from your act from last 2 months is very bad .i will not recommend ACT if things are not resolved in time.your commitment will be 48 hrs but you will not resolve it till 96 hours also and get response that team is working on this and will try to close the issue asap.

SR10113658415433

Aug 16, 2019

RE; Internet issue not fixed, Soon Going to complaint to Chief Operating Officer – Hyderabad

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please be assured that our team is looking into this.

anil346

Aug 14, 2019

Hi ACT Team,

My internet is not working and issue is not yet fixed even after 48 hrs of complaint registration, as you mention in every call.

Issue was reported on 10th Aug and Today is 14th Aug already. Calling to your call center is useless as in each call they say the same repeated lines- that is high priority ticket and already escalated. Can you explain me, why?

I have written email to Nodal officer and soon going to contact Chief Operating Officer – Hyderabad, if not resolved soon.

Ticket number : SR10112135104452
Account number: ############

Check this ticket and ask your technician to bother to make a visit to the premises to fix the issue.

Anil

RE: No new connection even after 18 days

Naveen gowreddygari

Jul 27, 2019

No new connection even after 18 days

No Connection even after 18 days due to unavailability of port.(without port how your people collect amount and promise continue 24 hrs) registered no:+91-9030797837.

I haid paid the full amount on 9th of July 2019. Even today(27th July 2019) I haven't got the connection.I paid for 6 months package on the next day act person came and installed cable and told that the service engineer will come. Two days have passed and still no communication from your side.I called the customer service and they informed that my case was registered service person will visit in 24 hrs even after 24 hours no response.

Then I have mails to Nodel team after writing to nodel team the act local people got to know that am not at provided connection (here what is the use of calling customer care and registering complaints)

Now the team came up with 2 options one is I have to upgrade for higher plan so that they can fix dedicated switch to me and other option is simply refund after 15 day.

Now I wrote to appellate authority no use they reply you only in scripted emails.

Note: why you are blindly collecting amount from customers without checking port availability.

No proper response from act sales persons not to blame sales persons when there is no response from nodel r appellate authority. In my case completely fault from sales team who collect amount without checking port availability.

How can I trust act.

Naveen.G

No new connection even after 18 days No new connection even after 18 days

vaa2006

Jul 22, 2019

Really Bad service/Frequent Breakdowns - ACT FIBERNET Hyderabad

No Internet Connectivity since 3 Days - ACT Hyderabad
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Been a user of ACT Fibernet(previously Beam Cable -> Beam Fiber) since many years and have currently subscribed to their 1 year plan.
I have been facing multiple connectivity issues over the last 2 months.

17th May 2019 - Ticket no. SR1016366948502 raised as internet was not working. The reason given was "There have been multiple fiber cuts in your area which caused this issue". This ticket was finally closed on 20th May 2019.

12th June 2019 - Ticket no. SR1017305518362 raised. Credit where its due this ticket was resolved by the end of day on 12th itself.

14th June 2019 - Ticket no. SR1017447075512 raised as internet was not working again. Once again the reason given was "There have been multiple fiber cuts in your area which caused this issue". Also assuming they had fixed the issue with fiber cuts for the complaint raised on 17th May not sure if the fix provided back then was a permanent one. Issue FINALLY fixed on 23rd/24th June 2019.

19th July 2019(TILL DATE) - Ticket no. SR1019522120112 raised as internet was not working again. The reason provided by customer care guys "The main cable connecting the junction box is cut, so it is being replaced. Technicians are working on it". Have not received a single call from any technician since the last month or so from the time these frequent disconnections started.

Hoping against hope(since I received NO response on this forum for my post on 21st June 2019) that I will get a reply to this complaint with the below details:

1. What action(if any) is being taken to get this issue resolved and resolved PERMANENTLY this time as the rainy season has commenced so "mutiple fiber cuts" may be expected again as they tend to happen every year!
2. What is the Escalation matrix that is there for us consumers to escalate the issue once we cross some milestones(about to reach the 1 week milestone pretty soon)?
3. Should I expect a call from the actual technical/field team that is assigned to work on this issue to get a sense of the severity of the issue and the problems they are facing to get it resolved in a time bound manner?(Highly doubt this as I haven't received a single call for the last 2 requests raised as well)

Vivek

Jul 22, 2019

RE : Reallocation Request has not been processed for 3 weeks

This is not the experience we want you to have. Please share your contact number and city name here below. We will get in touch with you.

Jul 21, 2019

Reallocation Request has not been processed for 3 weeks

I have raised a relocation request on 29th June 2091 and still the reallocation is not complete. Everytime I call the customer care after waiting through the to get connected to one of the executive I get the same reply as : mam give us 48 hrs your connection will be complete and if not our team will contact you and give an update . They every two days they say we are escalating this issue to highest priority but neither do I have a connection yet nor any one from the technical team has contacted me . I'm tired of waiting around and when I ask for disconnection again the same story is repeated give us 24 hrs and 48 hrs . If you have any connectivity issue in the locality let us know before hand so we can at least look for different service .Making a customer wait for so long and giving false promises every time they call is not acceptable

Renault India - ***VERY MUCH GHATIA BEHAVIOUR OF (RENAULT BENCHMARK...
    No solution so far ... FIND THE DETAIL ... Suffered,...
    Uprtou - Fee Refund
    Sir, I am Khushnuma Ansari , I am apply for MBA...
    GVMC GAJUWAKA - STREET LIGHT
    MY STREET LIGHT POLE NUMBER 56 A/10, ASHOK NAGAR STREET...
    Disney Channel India - Stopping selfie with bajrangi
    Please reduce timings of useless cartoons on your channel...
    Mira Bhayander Municipal Corporation - Stray dog rotten in our society
    Pls take the rotten dog away from the society .. The...
    Kolkata foriegn lcao - Non delivery of parcel
    My parcel has been stuck since 24th September 2019 in...
    Copy of INCOME TAX RETURN FROM LONDON - Not Yet received at Bhubaneswar
    A LETTER FROM ROYAL MAIL WAS SENT ON 3/10/2019 at 11.59...
    Domino's Pizza India (Jubilant FoodWorks Ltd.) - Service and food safety issue
    Hello Dominos I am the regular customer of your reputed...
    sahara India - NON receipt maturity payment
    Dear Sir/ Madam, I Ashish Kumar S/o Kailash Nath R/o...
    PAN NSDL - Paid Money, did not receive otp
    I have applied for PAN Card online with option E-KYC...