Act Fibernet hyderabad

Consumer complaints and reviews about Act Fibernet hyderabad

prashsnth

Aug 16, 2019

INTERNET NOT WORKING SINCE 4 DAYS

Worst Experience from ACT fiber net from last couple of month .i have been a subscriber of beam from last 5 years but the service which am receiving from your act from last 2 months is very bad .i will not recommend ACT if things are not resolved in time.your commitment will be 48 hrs but you will not resolve it till 96 hours also and get response that team is working on this and will try to close the issue asap.

SR10113658415433

Aug 16, 2019

RE; Internet issue not fixed, Soon Going to complaint to Chief Operating Officer – Hyderabad

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please be assured that our team is looking into this.

anil346

Aug 14, 2019

Hi ACT Team,

My internet is not working and issue is not yet fixed even after 48 hrs of complaint registration, as you mention in every call.

Issue was reported on 10th Aug and Today is 14th Aug already. Calling to your call center is useless as in each call they say the same repeated lines- that is high priority ticket and already escalated. Can you explain me, why?

I have written email to Nodal officer and soon going to contact Chief Operating Officer – Hyderabad, if not resolved soon.

Ticket number : SR10112135104452
Account number: ############

Check this ticket and ask your technician to bother to make a visit to the premises to fix the issue.

Anil

Anil

Jul 29, 2019

RE: No new connection even after 18 days

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact number and city name below. We will look into this for you.

Naveen gowreddygari

Jul 27, 2019

No new connection even after 18 days

No Connection even after 18 days due to unavailability of port.(without port how your people collect amount and promise continue 24 hrs) registered no:+91-9030797837.

I haid paid the full amount on 9th of July 2019. Even today(27th July 2019) I haven't got the connection.I paid for 6 months package on the next day act person came and installed cable and told that the service engineer will come. Two days have passed and still no communication from your side.I called the customer service and they informed that my case was registered service person will visit in 24 hrs even after 24 hours no response.

Then I have mails to Nodel team after writing to nodel team the act local people got to know that am not at provided connection (here what is the use of calling customer care and registering complaints)

Now the team came up with 2 options one is I have to upgrade for higher plan so that they can fix dedicated switch to me and other option is simply refund after 15 day.

Now I wrote to appellate authority no use they reply you only in scripted emails.

Note: why you are blindly collecting amount from customers without checking port availability.

No proper response from act sales persons not to blame sales persons when there is no response from nodel r appellate authority. In my case completely fault from sales team who collect amount without checking port availability.

How can I trust act.

Naveen.G

No new connection even after 18 days No new connection even after 18 days

vaa2006

Jul 22, 2019

Really Bad service/Frequent Breakdowns - ACT FIBERNET Hyderabad

No Internet Connectivity since 3 Days - ACT Hyderabad
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Been a user of ACT Fibernet(previously Beam Cable -> Beam Fiber) since many years and have currently subscribed to their 1 year plan.
I have been facing multiple connectivity issues over the last 2 months.

17th May 2019 - Ticket no. SR1016366948502 raised as internet was not working. The reason given was "There have been multiple fiber cuts in your area which caused this issue". This ticket was finally closed on 20th May 2019.

12th June 2019 - Ticket no. SR1017305518362 raised. Credit where its due this ticket was resolved by the end of day on 12th itself.

14th June 2019 - Ticket no. SR1017447075512 raised as internet was not working again. Once again the reason given was "There have been multiple fiber cuts in your area which caused this issue". Also assuming they had fixed the issue with fiber cuts for the complaint raised on 17th May not sure if the fix provided back then was a permanent one. Issue FINALLY fixed on 23rd/24th June 2019.

19th July 2019(TILL DATE) - Ticket no. SR1019522120112 raised as internet was not working again. The reason provided by customer care guys "The main cable connecting the junction box is cut, so it is being replaced. Technicians are working on it". Have not received a single call from any technician since the last month or so from the time these frequent disconnections started.

Hoping against hope(since I received NO response on this forum for my post on 21st June 2019) that I will get a reply to this complaint with the below details:

1. What action(if any) is being taken to get this issue resolved and resolved PERMANENTLY this time as the rainy season has commenced so "mutiple fiber cuts" may be expected again as they tend to happen every year!
2. What is the Escalation matrix that is there for us consumers to escalate the issue once we cross some milestones(about to reach the 1 week milestone pretty soon)?
3. Should I expect a call from the actual technical/field team that is assigned to work on this issue to get a sense of the severity of the issue and the problems they are facing to get it resolved in a time bound manner?(Highly doubt this as I haven't received a single call for the last 2 requests raised as well)

Vivek

Jul 22, 2019

RE : Reallocation Request has not been processed for 3 weeks

This is not the experience we want you to have. Please share your contact number and city name here below. We will get in touch with you.

Jul 21, 2019

Reallocation Request has not been processed for 3 weeks

I have raised a relocation request on 29th June 2091 and still the reallocation is not complete. Everytime I call the customer care after waiting through the to get connected to one of the executive I get the same reply as : mam give us 48 hrs your connection will be complete and if not our team will contact you and give an update . They every two days they say we are escalating this issue to highest priority but neither do I have a connection yet nor any one from the technical team has contacted me . I'm tired of waiting around and when I ask for disconnection again the same story is repeated give us 24 hrs and 48 hrs . If you have any connectivity issue in the locality let us know before hand so we can at least look for different service .Making a customer wait for so long and giving false promises every time they call is not acceptable
Kalyani09

Jul 18, 2019

New connection

Paid the bill for the new connection on 16/07/2019 but not installed the connection yet...and the person who came to verify the address and details for the connection told that the installation team will come and install in the evening but one came..and now the person has switched off his mobile..and not responding...

Jul 17, 2019

RE: New connection

Avinash jadhav4

Jul 15, 2019

New connection

They have charged me for 4400 rupees for new connection ..but not giving any login password and id ...now its 4thday ..i have raised complaint so many times and for getting connect to customer care number also very difficult..tried above than 4 hour then got connected but no one is resolving my issue ...still i am waiting for login ...please help me ...just take a serious against them ...no one responding

See this complaint...like this so many times so complaints on act fibre net but still issue not resolver
Your ACT Fibernet Ticket no:SR1018993665857 has been registered . Our team will ensure fastest possible action.

Meanwhile you can use ACT Fibernet app to track your service request - https:///is.gd/actapp
venkat1808

Jul 9, 2019

Refund is not issued from last 2 months

I have paid 6985 Rs for new internet connection on May 2019. But they were unable to give new connection at my location and they said they will give refund.

I am waiting for my refund amount. called so many times to customer care and they says you will get refund in 24hs. but i am not getting refund from last 2 months.

After raising the ticket, I have not got any call. It had been two months now, no progress or calls are being done. I need the refund to be processed asap.
Santosh Singh

Jul 7, 2019

No internet connection

I have raised ticket number SR1018564588962 for no internet connectivity, Nobody has contacted or resolved the issue, but the ticket has been closed multiple times, Does ACT have any sense of responsibility towards its customers?

Jul 4, 2019

RE: No internet since 4 days

Dear Valued Customer,

This is not the experience we want you to have. We have put this on priority with our team.

Team ACT Fibernet

Jul 4, 2019

RE: No internet connection since 3 days

Srikanth Buddepu

Jul 2, 2019

No internet since 4 days

Internet has not been working since 4 days. It stopped working from 29th June and I have raised the service request #SR1018149093169 for the same. They said the expected resolution is 30th June 18:00 but it has never resolved. Called Customer Care many times and every time I call them, I get the same response as "Technician has been assigned and it will be resolved in 24 hrs". The same response from last 3 days every time I call.

I have sent an email to the nodal officer as well but haven't got any response. The bill will be generated perfectly at the time and if we don't pay the bill before the due date, fine will be imposed and we need to pay the fine. But if the internet doesn't work for days, they don't care about the customers and the loss they bare.

I'm sorry to day this, but its the worst worst experience I ever had with any service provider and this being my second worst experience with ACT.
Ratnasai

No internet connection since 3 days

I have raised the ticket SR1018138580631 on Saturday ,but it got closed without informing to me and issue still exists. I reopened the ticket again on Sunday but got closed again , still problem exists?

Why people showing interest in closing the tickets with out solving the issue . I have spend much time in waiting for the customer care guy in a call and logged my issue.they closed it in seconds with out knowing/confirming from the customer whether the problem was solved or not.seems to be very irresponsible behavior.
Why they are closing the ticket without confirming by the customer. it's so frustrating opening and reopening the tickets .
Let me know when my issue is going to be resolved?

It seems to be they are unable to solve the issue in 24 hrs r 48 hrs and they close it so it's up to the customer as he will reopen the ticket again and the time counts from there so again 24 r 48 hrs .here the customer is the one who is suffering.

I escalated the same nodal officer but of no use then what is the use of getting escalated .if mgmt people itself are not responsible then how come you can ask ur sub ordinates to work properly.

Ratnasai.k.
AREEB1993

Internet not working since 4 days

My internet connection isn't working from 4 days! Raised a ticket but no response on it.. tried calling customer care a hundred times but keeps going on waiting. Even tweeted to ACT about it but no response.. Pathetic customer service!!! Ticket number - SR1018067294582

RE : Frequent breakdown

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact number and city name. We will look into this for you.

nishadkannatil

Jun 29, 2019

Frequent breakdown

Now a days there is frequent break down in the internet connection. This month itself there were five breakdowns. Tried to call the customer care nos 04066272727 and 9121212121 for an hour continuously, but after every 12.5 minutes the call got disconnected automatically. While we choose the NEW connection option from the automated tele call, within three to four rings the executive would pick the call, but they would not be able able to register the complaint since the option chosen is for NEW connection.

Was able to speak to the customer care executive three weeks back, for raising a break down complaint. It was told that around 700 metres from my residence there was a junction box which got disconnected. Cannot accept this argument since my neighbour , hardly two metres apart does not have the problem. Iam staying at Bhandari layout area, Nizampet in Hyderabad. When it was BEAM, the service and response was far better.

Jun 24, 2019

RE: No Internet Connectivity since 2 week

Jun 24, 2019

RE: No Internet Connectivity since 1 week

Anish 13

Jun 23, 2019

No Internet Connectivity since 2 week

Act Fibernet is doing day night robbery I paid whole 8000 in advance still showing due to amount in my app and my service are suspended
Anish 13

Jun 23, 2019

No Internet Connectivity since 1 week

Act Fibernet I paid 7175INR for my connection for 9 Months period as told by your sale executive and after 6 month they have suspended my service saying my 6600INR is pending , I just wanted to understand why 7175 for then installation charges??? Tell me do you guys think that customers are foolish they kept giving you money for your stupid service. I lost my trust and money with ACT Fiber Net I won’t recommend ACT fiber net to any sensible person.

SSC - Unable to login after registration on ssc site
    sir/mam I have already registered om 12/08/2019...
    Jio - Payment done Rs498/- but not get Recharge
    Sir I have made payment of Rs498/-on 24.08.2019 for 2GB...
    Cartoon Network India - No more motu patlu and chota bheem
    What hell you are doing guys why are you not bringing back...
    Avalon Unisex salon and Spa - Sex racket in Spa
    There is spa center named Avalon Unisex salon and Spa,...
    manoj kumar - Complaint against conductor to miss guide me
    My name is Pankaj works at delhi . My residence address is...
    Green trends - Incorrect amount green trends
    offer for haircut shown in flex board and asked inside ...
    [email protected] - I want Lic Agent App (ID & Password)
    my name ritesh kumar agent coad 5352/513 patna ,...
    Farha Maloo - Stray dog nuisance
    I’m living in Sector 10, Kharghar. This complaint is...
    Ep badge - Not received purchased badge
    I have purchased 30Ep badge on mysterious shop,but I...