Act Fibernet hyderabad

Consumer complaints and reviews about Act Fibernet hyderabad

After Shifting the internet not working

We believe that your mentioned grievance has been resolved. Kindly let us know your feedback. For any further assistance use our Mobile App (http://is.gd/actapp ) or mail us on: [email protected]

No Refund Receive

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please be assured that our team is looking into this.

No Refund Receive

Deposited Rs. 2891 to Act fiber net for wifi services on 26th January 2019, No connection provided till 31st January 2019.

Requested for refund on 1st Feb 2019 and got confirmed by ACT that deposited amount would be refunded with in 5 working days.

Its been 12 days, Still I did not receive any refund.

Request you to kindly assist.

Act Account Id: SR############, SR1012842613377, SR1012705940534

Manish Kulkarni

Feb 9, 2019

Transfer Request Pending

Hello Team,

I had requested for a transfer of the connection from one place to another.
Also requested for the transfer of ownership as well.

First request number - SR1012861906872
Closed without any action for 5 days.
I created a new SR- SR1013041698853 on 8th feb, still no action from the team.
Could you please provide the action immediately? The service is becoming pathetic day by day.
I hope you get back to where you were at serving people!

Manish
Manoj Zade

Feb 9, 2019

After Shifting the internet not working

Its almost 11 days as on date 09.02.2019, yesterday i rcvd a sms stating my internet service will active on 09.02.2019 on 11.0am.

but finally struggling lot with customer care, no one taking responsibility its not active.

Ticket No:SR1012786303061
Ticket No:SR1012835659192
Ticket No:SR1012936741192
Ticket No SR1013033133848

these are request no.

192 is open closed open closed so many times..technician said my work is finished here, after complaining the same customer care reopen the same even i said there is other request no 848 (last 3 digit).

full confusion is here.

or they are making full to me.

or they doing all these nonsense intentionally.

frusted from this act service after shifting to new location.

One cable and empty box (big tin dabba they installed with empty), i think for keeping some house hold for me. very funny.

If act people are unable to do this, simple request is give me my advanced paid money back in market no of options is there.
bhange venkatesh

Dec 24, 2018

not giving user name and password

hi,
i have booked my new connection on 19/12/2018.your agent said your connection is activated within 24 to 48 hrs ,within 24 hrs only home page opening and i don't receive any user name and password i call customer care continuously 4 days they telling your user name and password will be sending through sms to your registered moble number within 30mins. and i did not receive and sms i have called regulary 10 to 15 times and they said we are sending in 30 mins. now i dont need yourservice

plese refund my amount then i will be going legally ...
Smrita Tiwari

Dec 12, 2018

interuppted service

I work from Home and an intermittent issue with internet service has not stopped....Its been 3 months now every week i have to raise a ticket for same issue. I have raised 100s of tickets now.... every-time I raise a ticket they say there is a problem with battery in the box... I want to know cant ACT afford a ### battery and replace it ..... REALLY PATHETIC.... I WILL NOT RECOMMEND THIS SERVICE PROVIDER TO ANYONE....WASTE OF MONEY......

Dec 7, 2018

RE: Bad internet, No promised Refund

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact number and city name below. We will look into this for you.

yashika agarwal

Dec 6, 2018

Bad internet, No promised Refund

I have two connections with beam and both connections got disconnected on my request as it was giving me loads of trouble but its been more than a month now and the refund has not been given yet.
I would like to know if ACT FIBERNET will be ok if i pay the bill one month late while availing its services?
I need my refund with the interest of withholding my cheque with yourself for more than a month now.

WOULD KINDLY REQUEST EVERYBODY NOT TO OPT FOR ACT FIBERNET AS THE NETWORK AND SERVICES AND HORRIBLE!!

Nov 23, 2018

RE: NO INTERNET : WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE

suchayan27

Nov 22, 2018

NO INTERNET : WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE

Inspite of paying the amount as per the package for the entire month in advance by 10th of every month, they are disconnecting Internet for 3-4 days every month.

Even after repeated complaints the service team is not serious. They take it very casually they disconnect the calls saying it will take 48 hours for resolution.

In reality they don't even work on the issues raised, if I try to speak with their supervisor over call, they will say they are busy and we cannot tranfer. Wait for 48 hours.

WORST WORST WORST WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE.

The way their support executives say is even more worst. They will disconnect the call when you are speaking.

Whoever the concerned team is, please take a serious action against this service provider. They are looting money from local people every month.

Please let me know other forums wherein I can take this issue up.

HOPELESS CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Nov 21, 2018

RE: Act Fibre Net - Connection pending more than 10 days

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your city name below. We will look into this for you.

Nov 21, 2018

Act Fibre Net - Connection pending more than 10 days

On 15th Nov '18, we had paid Rs 12,040/- for two connections and one free router to one Mr. Sai (8187899742) from Act Fibrenet with our registered mobile no. 9000133066. He had promised to provide a connection by the next day. Which was not done, we complained the same over the phone on Sunday 18th Nov '18, and your customer care executive told us that it will be connected within 24 hours, but we are yet to see the connections and router.

We request you to refund the amount paid to you if the service before connection itself is so pathetic we can imagine the after-sales service of your company.
abhi_1984

Nov 15, 2018

ACT fiber net new connection

On 10/11/2018. I have made advance payment for 6months. For that i have not received any recipet and installation not completed yet. There is no reponse from customer care.
venu gopal vyas

Oct 26, 2018

problem in wire connections

I AM VENU GOPAL VYAS FROM BEGUM BAZAR I HAVE ALREADY GIVEN ACOMPALIN ON WIRE PROBLEM AND BECAUSE OF THAT MY INTERNET DOESNOT WORK PROPERLY ADVANKCE PAYMENT OF 6 MONTHS I REQUEST U TO TAKE NECCESSARY ACTION AS SOON ASA POSSIBLE OR OTHERWISE RETURN MY MONEY BACK...

Oct 25, 2018

RE: internet is not working more than 3 days

Oct 24, 2018

Internet not working with WIFI. (Ref:- A/c No:101014871467)

Below mentioned mail sent to ACT support. After 24 hours I have not received any Acknowledgement.
Very very poor response.

Internet not working with WIFI. (Ref:- ACT Fiber A/c No:############

With refer to the above subject we have taken Act Fiber connection on 04/08/2018.

I have made advance payment for 6months. For that we have not received any bill or receipt.

We have asked your technician to configure Wifi modem. But that was not done. Several times

we have called customer care and raised complaint thru Act Fiber net App.

But till date it was not solved, for App complaint the ticket was in open status for a week and

afterwards closing the ticket. This was happening regularly.

Your net is working either direct for system or direct for Wifi and not working for both.

Your people asking for purchase modem from your office. I have already purchased a modem earlier.

Is your net work for your modem only or your people not solve the problems if modem not purchased from your office?

Can your people solve the problem or not confirm me, I vexed with complaints and tickets.

I am using Internet from past 15 years, I never faced problems like this (with Act).

Please solve my problem immediately, if you are not in a position to solve the problem refund my amount immediately.

Awaiting for your positive response.

Oct 24, 2018

Sub:- Internet not working with WIFI. (Ref:- A/c No:101014871467)

Sub:- Internet not working with WIFI. (Ref:- A/c No:############)

we have called customer care and raised complaint thru Act Fiber net App.

afterwards closing the ticket. This was happening regularly.

Awaiting for your positive response.

M Imtiaz Hussain

Oct 20, 2018

NET NOT WORKING

I am very much disappointed with this network really it is bad to say that every time there will be a signal problem if it work properly for 2 days the next today's there will be no net again today also we are not getting the net and that customer care no. They have given why they have given that no. I don't understand always I use to call they use to say like please stay on the hold we will provide the customer shortly.

Oct 19, 2018

RE: wire problem

Oct 19, 2018

RE: Internet problem with act fibernet

venu gopal vyas

Oct 18, 2018

wire problem

hey,this is venu gopal vyas from begum bazar i want my internet wire to be joint properly because of that the gets slow and sometimes stop working so i request u to take action as soon as possible

Oct 17, 2018

internet is not working more than 3 days

SBSTC - Bus Stopped without any information
    Dear Sir/Madam Please see my subject and take necessary...
    Happy fizz - Charging extra money for cooling the drink
    I went to buy an happy fizz on opposite side of agra fort...
    LIC - Form submission failure
    I have filled the form for LIC aao generalist recruitment...
    Cargo - Product not delivered
    Hi I send the cargo on 15/01/2019 but cargo still not...
    parent - 1 question was out of syllabus
    Sir/madam Hindi exam that was occurred on 19th of March...
    LIC - Form submission failure
    I have filled the complete form for LIC AAO generalist...
    CBSE - 1 question was out of syllabus
    Sir/madam Hindi exam that occurred on 19th of March 2019...
    scholarship - not sent bank
    APPLICATION NO.201709804913 SSC HALLTKT...
    Street light - street light
    i live in kamla enclave barara the street light is not...
    street light not working - Dogs in the locality
    I live in kamla enclave barara and i am a doctor. There...