Act Fibernet hyderabad

Consumer complaints and reviews about Act Fibernet hyderabad

Viru12345

May 25, 2019

No internet from Act Fiber - Hyderabad

Not getting internet since 3 days from Act Fiber. No response from customer service despite of creating multiple tickets. All the customer care numbers gets busy tone always. Please take necessary action

May 13, 2019

RE : Low or no internet

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact number and city name. We will look into this for you.

Mike Richie

May 12, 2019

Low or no internet

For Past 2 months I am suffering with no or low internet connection with ACT fibernet. They are not providing the promised speed. Worst internet connection. Thinking of closing the ACT fibernet and getting New connection from other internet provider in hyderabad.
Jyostnad

Apr 24, 2019

Internet connections and Support

NO INTERNET : WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE

Even after paying a six month advance fees ,there are always internet issues almost every second day ,even today my connection is down rrom past 3 days no one bothers

Forget about proactive service ,even after repeated complaints the service team is not serious. They take it very casually they disconnect the calls saying it will take 48 hours for resolution and every time same "Fiber cut"

The Support staff does even listen to query and for everything they just have one answer "sorry and it will resolve in 48 hours ".In reality they don't even work on the issues raised, if I try to speak with their supervisor over call, they will say they are busy and we cannot transfer.Even after asking for call back no one really does .I wonder they even have escalation matrix

HOPELESS CUSTOMER SERVICE and CONNECTIVITY

Apr 15, 2019

RE: ACT customer service problem

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please be assured that our team is looking into this.

Prathyusha Suraboina

Apr 12, 2019

ACT customer service problem

Recently i have shifted to a new home, before shifting it self i have requested for the relocating my act network on 31st march, for which your executive has come on 03/04/19 after continuous follow up for 3days. unfortunately my house owner didn't agreed to install your ACT box at home, so your executive has left on the same day but without taking my opinion he has closed the tkt by himself. however as i am using ACT from 3years i wanted to install a single port as suggested by the same executive. we have paid the amount on 05/04/19 but even after continuous follow-up still i didn't get the port and connection. i have even communicated the same to your customer service but still nobody has given the resolution. the local assigned executive is not even answering the calls and ignoring the messages. within these 10 days i have called him for about 50 times but he is not at all responsible and he is seeing the wats app messages but he is not replying for none. even he asked me to put off the phone as he is busy. is this the way you provide service to the client?

I feel regret that i have paid for the port instead of that i would have gone for another network who is ready to connect the network within a day. Sorry to say this but i trusted ACT only because of customer service but they were failed to give the good customer service.

Find the below TKT no.:
SR1014816516182
SR1015030049887

Even the customer service people promised me that they will close the issue by the end of today as yesterday was the election day they felt very bad. but till now i didn't get any update.

the worst customer service i have ever experience with Mr. Nagaraju (Local Feasible executive-Pragathi nagar Hyderabad)

even i have call recordings and call logs which shows that how badly he gives the customer service.

After Shifting the internet not working

We believe that your mentioned grievance has been resolved. Kindly let us know your feedback. For any further assistance use our Mobile App (http://is.gd/actapp ) or mail us on: [email protected]

No Refund Receive

No Refund Receive

Deposited Rs. 2891 to Act fiber net for wifi services on 26th January 2019, No connection provided till 31st January 2019.

Requested for refund on 1st Feb 2019 and got confirmed by ACT that deposited amount would be refunded with in 5 working days.

Its been 12 days, Still I did not receive any refund.

Request you to kindly assist.

Act Account Id: SR############, SR1012842613377, SR1012705940534

Manish Kulkarni

Feb 9, 2019

Transfer Request Pending

Hello Team,

I had requested for a transfer of the connection from one place to another.
Also requested for the transfer of ownership as well.

First request number - SR1012861906872
Closed without any action for 5 days.
I created a new SR- SR1013041698853 on 8th feb, still no action from the team.
Could you please provide the action immediately? The service is becoming pathetic day by day.
I hope you get back to where you were at serving people!

Manish
Manoj Zade

Feb 9, 2019

After Shifting the internet not working

Its almost 11 days as on date 09.02.2019, yesterday i rcvd a sms stating my internet service will active on 09.02.2019 on 11.0am.

but finally struggling lot with customer care, no one taking responsibility its not active.

Ticket No:SR1012786303061
Ticket No:SR1012835659192
Ticket No:SR1012936741192
Ticket No SR1013033133848

these are request no.

192 is open closed open closed so many times..technician said my work is finished here, after complaining the same customer care reopen the same even i said there is other request no 848 (last 3 digit).

full confusion is here.

or they are making full to me.

or they doing all these nonsense intentionally.

frusted from this act service after shifting to new location.

One cable and empty box (big tin dabba they installed with empty), i think for keeping some house hold for me. very funny.

If act people are unable to do this, simple request is give me my advanced paid money back in market no of options is there.
bhange venkatesh

Dec 24, 2018

not giving user name and password

hi,
i have booked my new connection on 19/12/2018.your agent said your connection is activated within 24 to 48 hrs ,within 24 hrs only home page opening and i don't receive any user name and password i call customer care continuously 4 days they telling your user name and password will be sending through sms to your registered moble number within 30mins. and i did not receive and sms i have called regulary 10 to 15 times and they said we are sending in 30 mins. now i dont need yourservice

plese refund my amount then i will be going legally ...
Smrita Tiwari

Dec 12, 2018

interuppted service

I work from Home and an intermittent issue with internet service has not stopped....Its been 3 months now every week i have to raise a ticket for same issue. I have raised 100s of tickets now.... every-time I raise a ticket they say there is a problem with battery in the box... I want to know cant ACT afford a ### battery and replace it ..... REALLY PATHETIC.... I WILL NOT RECOMMEND THIS SERVICE PROVIDER TO ANYONE....WASTE OF MONEY......

Dec 7, 2018

RE: Bad internet, No promised Refund

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact number and city name below. We will look into this for you.

yashika agarwal

Dec 6, 2018

Bad internet, No promised Refund

I have two connections with beam and both connections got disconnected on my request as it was giving me loads of trouble but its been more than a month now and the refund has not been given yet.
I would like to know if ACT FIBERNET will be ok if i pay the bill one month late while availing its services?
I need my refund with the interest of withholding my cheque with yourself for more than a month now.

WOULD KINDLY REQUEST EVERYBODY NOT TO OPT FOR ACT FIBERNET AS THE NETWORK AND SERVICES AND HORRIBLE!!

Nov 23, 2018

RE: NO INTERNET : WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE

suchayan27

Nov 22, 2018

NO INTERNET : WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE

Inspite of paying the amount as per the package for the entire month in advance by 10th of every month, they are disconnecting Internet for 3-4 days every month.

Even after repeated complaints the service team is not serious. They take it very casually they disconnect the calls saying it will take 48 hours for resolution.

In reality they don't even work on the issues raised, if I try to speak with their supervisor over call, they will say they are busy and we cannot tranfer. Wait for 48 hours.

WORST WORST WORST WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE.

The way their support executives say is even more worst. They will disconnect the call when you are speaking.

Whoever the concerned team is, please take a serious action against this service provider. They are looting money from local people every month.

Please let me know other forums wherein I can take this issue up.

HOPELESS CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Nov 21, 2018

RE: Act Fibre Net - Connection pending more than 10 days

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your city name below. We will look into this for you.

Nov 21, 2018

Act Fibre Net - Connection pending more than 10 days

On 15th Nov '18, we had paid Rs 12,040/- for two connections and one free router to one Mr. Sai (8187899742) from Act Fibrenet with our registered mobile no. 9000133066. He had promised to provide a connection by the next day. Which was not done, we complained the same over the phone on Sunday 18th Nov '18, and your customer care executive told us that it will be connected within 24 hours, but we are yet to see the connections and router.

We request you to refund the amount paid to you if the service before connection itself is so pathetic we can imagine the after-sales service of your company.
abhi_1984

Nov 15, 2018

ACT fiber net new connection

On 10/11/2018. I have made advance payment for 6months. For that i have not received any recipet and installation not completed yet. There is no reponse from customer care.
venu gopal vyas

Oct 26, 2018

problem in wire connections

I AM VENU GOPAL VYAS FROM BEGUM BAZAR I HAVE ALREADY GIVEN ACOMPALIN ON WIRE PROBLEM AND BECAUSE OF THAT MY INTERNET DOESNOT WORK PROPERLY ADVANKCE PAYMENT OF 6 MONTHS I REQUEST U TO TAKE NECCESSARY ACTION AS SOON ASA POSSIBLE OR OTHERWISE RETURN MY MONEY BACK...

Oct 25, 2018

RE: internet is not working more than 3 days

M V Raghava Rao

Oct 24, 2018

Internet not working with WIFI. (Ref:- A/c No:101014871467)

Below mentioned mail sent to ACT support. After 24 hours I have not received any Acknowledgement.
Very very poor response.

Internet not working with WIFI. (Ref:- ACT Fiber A/c No:############

With refer to the above subject we have taken Act Fiber connection on 04/08/2018.

I have made advance payment for 6months. For that we have not received any bill or receipt.

We have asked your technician to configure Wifi modem. But that was not done. Several times

we have called customer care and raised complaint thru Act Fiber net App.

But till date it was not solved, for App complaint the ticket was in open status for a week and

afterwards closing the ticket. This was happening regularly.

Your net is working either direct for system or direct for Wifi and not working for both.

Your people asking for purchase modem from your office. I have already purchased a modem earlier.

Is your net work for your modem only or your people not solve the problems if modem not purchased from your office?

Can your people solve the problem or not confirm me, I vexed with complaints and tickets.

I am using Internet from past 15 years, I never faced problems like this (with Act).

Please solve my problem immediately, if you are not in a position to solve the problem refund my amount immediately.

Awaiting for your positive response.

M V Raghava Rao

UPSRTC - No response of email
    I made a complaint regarding non responsive behavior of...
    Airtel - Number not linked with Family Plan since 4 months of...
    I requested to link my number in family plan, they even...
    Cartoon Network India - Start ben 10 ultimate alien force
    Please start new season of ben 10 alian force bring me...
    Dogs - Dogs complaint
    There are around 20 diseased, pregnant dogs around...
    Airtel Store - Number not linked with Family Plan since 4 months of...
    I requested to link my number in family plan, they even...
    Vellore Corporation - Dogs complaint
    There are around 20 diseased, pregnant dogs around...
    kaff - GOOD PRODUCTS
    I was having a problem with cleaning KAFF's chimney...
    Agriculture Authority of India - Scam
    Hello team, This is just for your information, I...
    RTPS - about caste certificate
    i have applied for the caste certificate, having...