Act Fibernet hyderabad

Consumer complaints and reviews about Act Fibernet hyderabad

UdayNimmala03

Sep 18, 2016

Multiple esculations done but issue not resolved

I have raised complaint that there is router one week back but none of the technician have come to home to resolve.
Coustomer care support is not at all considering the issue.
Mehernosh_bharucha

Internet not working

The internet connection is down since three days . We got a message that the server was down because of the Ganesh immersion but it has been towo days after that and the issue has still not been resolved, more ove the customer care number is busy any time you call. Please fix the issue and keep your customers breifed.

Sep 17, 2016

RE: hyderabad Not able to access internet

Hi Venkat,

We regret the inconvenience caused, we will look into it and get in touch with you.

samson123

Internet not working past 3 days

Internet not working from past 3 days. on 15th Sep,2016 i got message during ganesh idols we are working on resolving but already 2 days completed not solved. please tell me the problem. customer care no also busy.
samson123

No internet connection from past 3 days

Sep 16, 2016

RE; Act Internet service is bad

Dear Valued Customer,

Your mentioned grievance has been resolved. For further queries you can contact us on 040-66272727 or [email protected]

Ravib1116

Act Internet service is bad

Hi, I have raised a service request for my new address and requested for fast resolution. Act Internet customer care executive confirmed that it will be fixed in 24 hrs. But it's been more than 2 days and no one has fixed the Internet issue. I don't understand for single issue they raised two tickets one is on same day and other is today. Here is latest ticket number : 10123409154

This is not first time. It's been happening since 1 year. I fed up with Act services and decided that I won't be continue in future.

I don't recommend to any of my friends as well with pathetic service. How can we do work from home jobs if tou are not fixing the issues on time with taking so much monthly charges.
venkat deepak etoor

Not able to access internet

Hi team,

I am not able to access internet from last two days not sure what is the issue, could you please look into these and troubleshot the issue ASAP. i tried reaching ACT call centre many times but no luck hence this email. please find the below detials.

Name: Venkat deepak etoor
Mobile number: 7842458461
A/c .no: ############
F.no:F-1 , sri sai homes, malakpet, Hyderabad.
venkat deepak etoor

Not able to access internet

Hi team,

I am not able to access internet from last two days not sure what is the issue, could you please look into these and troubleshot the issue ASAP. i tried reaching ACT call centre many times but no luck hence this email. please find the below details.

Name: Venkat deepak etoor
A/c .no: ############
F.no:F-1 , sri sai homes, malakpet, Hyderabad.

Sep 10, 2016

RE: No internet connection for past 10 days

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your Customer ID or registered contact number and we will get back to you.

Mukul1989

Sep 10, 2016

No internet connection for past 10 days

You giys provide the worst aervice i have ever seen.
Connection shift request was raised on the 1st pf the month and the connection has not been done till now, and today is the 10th of september.
I have spent more time and mobile bills in calling you giys and posting on your facebook page than a months internet payment.

I have been calling everyday, and all i get is the standard dialogue of either 72, 48 or 24 hours which is completey immaterial as you guys dont care about it at all.

I have no idea what is wrong and wether this issue is being looked at.

Sep 9, 2016

RE: Internet not working from more than 4 days

Sep 6, 2016

RE: Internet not working from more than 4 days

Hi Keshav,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused, we will get in touch with you.

Keshavt16

Sep 6, 2016

Internet not working from more than 4 days

This is the most unproffessional act i have ever came accross. Belonging to a service industry, you should value your existing customers and should take them with some gravity.

My internet is notworking from past 4-5 days.. regularly i am following up withACT customer care and they are repeating the same crammed up line "Sorry for tge inconvenience caused".. No one even visited our flat once in these 4 days and the complaint on every call is getting escalated to higher authority, idont know where it is adressing any of it.

If you guys want to check the veracity of my statements, my registered mobile number is 9553878787 in the name of Ravi Kiran,with the address of Siri Residency, flat number 202, aiyyapa society. What kind of professionalism is this that you are just prevaricating and exacerbating the issue. Should we move on to disconnect from ACT?

Sep 3, 2016

RE: Act Fibernet hyderabad Waiting for the re connection past 16 days

Dear Valued Customer,

Your mentioned grievance has been addressed & resolved. Please feel free to get in touch with us on 040-66272727 or write to us at [email protected], if you have any other queries.

Aug 31, 2016

RE: Waiting for the re-connection past 16 days

Dear Valued Customer,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused, we will get in touch with you.

farook2017

Aug 31, 2016

Waiting for the re-connection past 16 days

No resolution from Past 16 days. Raised the Request on 17th informed them that shift of connection 19th got closed. No availability of the box and new request was raised on same day.... and 23rd the Box was fixed. And till now NO BODY from them has turned up to fix the connection. Pathetic customer service I have ever seen by ACT Beam... Earlier it was good now getting worst day by day... it is 1st Sept today and every time I call then I get the same response your issue has been escalated but nobody cares to respond. I don't know how can anybody be such Unethical, Irresponsible and lethargic. Planning to Quit and go for Hathway a different service provider. Same amount It gives me 40 Mbps speed my friend is happily using it no such headaches for him.

Cus id: [email protected]
Mobile: 8019285755

Aug 26, 2016

RE: Internet not working

Dear Valued Customer,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. We will get in touch with you.

RE: Act Fibernet hyderabad Pathetic Service

Dear Valued Customer,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please share your Customer ID or registered contact number and we will get back to you.

ksanjeevakarna

Horrible Internet Service Provider

I have to raise continuous requests for the recurring issue. Unable to launch portal home page. I have raised my first request# 10123077682 and after waiting for 48 hours the customer service still requires 24 hours(standard message) and ask to be patient.I had to escalate the matter to their next level (Mr. Abdul) and after a strong discussion agreed to wait for another 12 hours, and the issue is resolved. This guy ensures the situation will be escalated to their management and take necessary steps for not occurring to any other customer.

Now after having the internet worked for a day, i started facing same issue. Now i have raised second request# 10123124907 and there is no response from any of the team members till now. When i call the customer service they come back with the same standard message. This time i spoke to their next level (Ms. Uma) and she assures me to escalate to their management asks for another 12 hours time. Not sure what next with these guys.

Please do not come back asking for my login details as you should be able to back track with the req#'s provided.

Why dont you guys have SMS system with the regular status updates and quick resolution.
Do you expect customer to do followups, then what is your leadership team working on.
sezikiel

Pathetic Service

This service provider is pathetic and the customer service is even worse. Half the time the internet connection doesn't work, most of my days are wasted on calling their customer service number, they raise a complaint and then close the ticket without even bothering to check if the issue was resolved.

RE : Internet not working

Dear Valued Customer,

We are sorry to know about your unpleasant experience with our services. We have forwarded it to our team and they will get in touch with you.

ACT Fibernet

GoAir - Error in Webcheck-in in upcoming flight G80321 of 1st June...
    Kindly note, I have booked my flight with GoAir through...
    zee cinema - TV Guide
    Almost twice a month the tv Guide programming goes on the...
    HUNGAMA CHANNEL - Hungama
    Why are you showing shin Chan old episode I know you are...
    http://cbtfexch9.com/ - Refund my amount
    Dear Sir, My self Deepak Kumar Goyanka I informed to...
    SPEED POST COMPLAINT - Latter not received
    Sir my speed post n.EH562978135IN BOOKED ON 12-05-2020 AND...
    Marvel hq - Bored by seeing starwars
    Please play all cartoons not only star wars
    Cadbury bournvita - Expires settlement
    Dear sir/mam This is bring your kind attention that...
    Netmeds - Denied for home delivery
    The product I have ordered on netmeds are delivered...
    Personal iten - Parcel not received
    Good afternoon, I am writing this mail due to not...