Act Fibernet hyderabad

Consumer complaints and reviews about Act Fibernet hyderabad

Kalyani09

Jul 18, 2019

New connection

Paid the bill for the new connection on 16/07/2019 but not installed the connection yet...and the person who came to verify the address and details for the connection told that the installation team will come and install in the evening but one came..and now the person has switched off his mobile..and not responding...

Jul 17, 2019

RE: New connection

Avinash jadhav4

Jul 15, 2019

New connection

They have charged me for 4400 rupees for new connection ..but not giving any login password and id ...now its 4thday ..i have raised complaint so many times and for getting connect to customer care number also very difficult..tried above than 4 hour then got connected but no one is resolving my issue ...still i am waiting for login ...please help me ...just take a serious against them ...no one responding

See this complaint...like this so many times so complaints on act fibre net but still issue not resolver
Your ACT Fibernet Ticket no:SR1018993665857 has been registered . Our team will ensure fastest possible action.

Meanwhile you can use ACT Fibernet app to track your service request - https:///is.gd/actapp
venkat1808

Jul 9, 2019

Refund is not issued from last 2 months

I have paid 6985 Rs for new internet connection on May 2019. But they were unable to give new connection at my location and they said they will give refund.

I am waiting for my refund amount. called so many times to customer care and they says you will get refund in 24hs. but i am not getting refund from last 2 months.

After raising the ticket, I have not got any call. It had been two months now, no progress or calls are being done. I need the refund to be processed asap.
Santosh Singh

Jul 7, 2019

No internet connection

I have raised ticket number SR1018564588962 for no internet connectivity, Nobody has contacted or resolved the issue, but the ticket has been closed multiple times, Does ACT have any sense of responsibility towards its customers?

Jul 4, 2019

RE: No internet since 4 days

Dear Valued Customer,

This is not the experience we want you to have. We have put this on priority with our team.

Jul 4, 2019

RE: No internet connection since 3 days

Srikanth Buddepu

Jul 2, 2019

No internet since 4 days

Internet has not been working since 4 days. It stopped working from 29th June and I have raised the service request #SR1018149093169 for the same. They said the expected resolution is 30th June 18:00 but it has never resolved. Called Customer Care many times and every time I call them, I get the same response as "Technician has been assigned and it will be resolved in 24 hrs". The same response from last 3 days every time I call.

I have sent an email to the nodal officer as well but haven't got any response. The bill will be generated perfectly at the time and if we don't pay the bill before the due date, fine will be imposed and we need to pay the fine. But if the internet doesn't work for days, they don't care about the customers and the loss they bare.

I'm sorry to day this, but its the worst worst experience I ever had with any service provider and this being my second worst experience with ACT.
Ratnasai

No internet connection since 3 days

I have raised the ticket SR1018138580631 on Saturday ,but it got closed without informing to me and issue still exists. I reopened the ticket again on Sunday but got closed again , still problem exists?

Why people showing interest in closing the tickets with out solving the issue . I have spend much time in waiting for the customer care guy in a call and logged my issue.they closed it in seconds with out knowing/confirming from the customer whether the problem was solved or not.seems to be very irresponsible behavior.
Why they are closing the ticket without confirming by the customer. it's so frustrating opening and reopening the tickets .
Let me know when my issue is going to be resolved?

It seems to be they are unable to solve the issue in 24 hrs r 48 hrs and they close it so it's up to the customer as he will reopen the ticket again and the time counts from there so again 24 r 48 hrs .here the customer is the one who is suffering.

I escalated the same nodal officer but of no use then what is the use of getting escalated .if mgmt people itself are not responsible then how come you can ask ur sub ordinates to work properly.

Ratnasai.k.
AREEB1993

Internet not working since 4 days

My internet connection isn't working from 4 days! Raised a ticket but no response on it.. tried calling customer care a hundred times but keeps going on waiting. Even tweeted to ACT about it but no response.. Pathetic customer service!!! Ticket number - SR1018067294582

RE : Frequent breakdown

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact number and city name. We will look into this for you.

nishadkannatil

Jun 29, 2019

Frequent breakdown

Now a days there is frequent break down in the internet connection. This month itself there were five breakdowns. Tried to call the customer care nos 04066272727 and 9121212121 for an hour continuously, but after every 12.5 minutes the call got disconnected automatically. While we choose the NEW connection option from the automated tele call, within three to four rings the executive would pick the call, but they would not be able able to register the complaint since the option chosen is for NEW connection.

Was able to speak to the customer care executive three weeks back, for raising a break down complaint. It was told that around 700 metres from my residence there was a junction box which got disconnected. Cannot accept this argument since my neighbour , hardly two metres apart does not have the problem. Iam staying at Bhandari layout area, Nizampet in Hyderabad. When it was BEAM, the service and response was far better.

Jun 24, 2019

RE: No Internet Connectivity since 2 week

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact number and city name below. We will look into this for you.

Jun 24, 2019

RE: No Internet Connectivity since 1 week

Anish 13

No Internet Connectivity since 2 week

Act Fibernet is doing day night robbery I paid whole 8000 in advance still showing due to amount in my app and my service are suspended
Anish 13

No Internet Connectivity since 1 week

Act Fibernet I paid 7175INR for my connection for 9 Months period as told by your sale executive and after 6 month they have suspended my service saying my 6600INR is pending , I just wanted to understand why 7175 for then installation charges??? Tell me do you guys think that customers are foolish they kept giving you money for your stupid service. I lost my trust and money with ACT Fiber Net I won’t recommend ACT fiber net to any sensible person.

RE: Bad customer service

Dear Sandra,

We regret the unpleasant experience you've had. Please share your Account ID or Ticket number for us to investigate further.

RE: No response from Act for connectivity issues

RE: No router ACT FIBERNET

We regret the unpleasant experience you've had. Please share your Account ID or Ticket Number for us to investigate the issue.

RE: Installation not done

RE: Internet not working

vaa2006

Jun 21, 2019

No Internet Connectivity since 7 Days

No Internet Connectivity since 7 Days - ACT Hyderabad
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Been a user of ACT Fibernet(previously Beam Cable -> Beam Fiber) since many years and have currently subscribed to their 1 year plan.
I have been facing multiple connectivity issues over the last 4 weeks.

17th May 2019 - Ticket no. SR1016366948502 raised as internet was not working. The reason given was "There have been multiple fiber cuts in your area which caused this issue". This ticket was finally closed on 20th May 2019.

12th June 2019 - Ticket no. SR1017305518362 raised. Credit where its due this ticket was resolved by the end of day on 12th itself.

14th June 2019 - Ticket no. SR1017447075512 raised as internet was not working again(and is still NOT working till today). Once again the reason given was "There have been multiple fiber cuts in your area which caused this issue". Expected resolution time as per the ACT Fibernet App was 15th June 2019 7pm.(In the App it STILL shows 15th June as the expected resolution date!!!) Also assuming they had fixed the issue with fiber cuts for the complaint raised on 17th May not sure if the fix provided back then was a permanent one.

Since 16th June 2019 I have been calling the customer care daily and on the 18th June 2019 I was told by the customer care guy that since there were multiple fiber cuts in your area new cables have been placed and you should have your connectivity restored today(it was NOT restored when I checked it later that day).
I haven't received an expected resolution date from them for the calls placed after this. They instead provided me a waiver for the above duration.
From 14th June till today I have received ZERO calls from the technical/field team that is supposedly working on fixing this issue and that too on priority as per the customer care folks. They even tried to conference the technical team during one such call but they didn't accept the conference request.
I have enquired about the status of the complaint via Twitter to @ACTFibernet as well for which a standard response was provided
"We regret the inconvenience caused. Please be assured that our team is looking into this." This response is given to most of the users who raise a connectivity related complaint on Twitter.

Hoping against hope that I will get a reply to this complaint with the below details:

1. What action(if any) is being taken to get this issue resolved and resolved properly this time as the rainy season is almost upon us so "mutiple fiber cuts" may be expected again!
2. What is the Escalation matrix that is there for us consumers to escalate the issue once we cross some milestones(1 day/1 week/2 weeks)?
3. Should I expect a call from the actual technical/field team that is assigned to work on this issue to get a sense of the severity of the issue and the problems they are facing to get it resolved in a time bound manner?

Vivek

No Internet Connectivity since 7 Days

Susheelkarthik

Jun 20, 2019

No response from Act for connectivity issues

Act fibernet customer service is pathetic they will not respond to your calls and we pay 1 year advance and they will Rome around us till they collect the money then they will not respond to our query and their app are designed in their favour they will not have disconnection request.

Their customer care number are not addressed inviduals will not pick up the calls.

Nodal officers are useless hope they don't even know their role can't handle the team at least minimum etiquettes to address the query and update regularly status of the issue.

People will struck there paying for ISP and without any services.

Either provide us the service else confirm that Act cannot provide the Internet service and is very poor at administration and return our money back

Susheelkarthik
Susan Sandra

Jun 19, 2019

Bad customer service

I am Sandra I was looking for a connection and it is been 5days I did not get my connection I spoke to a representative today he is being so blunt and irresponsible he is being so rude and doesn't know the customer service value. Always keeps interrupting
His name is Praveen Kumar S
A very bad customer service
Please take necessary action

Kavali sai

Jun 19, 2019

Internet not working

Its been almost 3 days that we are not getting internet and i tried to call the the Area manager Mr Fiaz he never picks the call and the technician Mr Siva he also never picks the call even after several messages and call no response.There same issue happened 2 weeks back they took 3 days to resolve this again we are facing same issue.Several complaints raised as well

Is there any escalation process where we can speed up the things.This is so frustrating because our job is mainly depends on this internet.Please suggest else i disconnect from ACT and goto Airtel broadband.Please contact me on below email id.

Date of disconnect: 16th June
Address: PJR enclave Aparna hillpark road ,Chandanagar

Renault India - ***VERY MUCH GHATIA BEHAVIOUR OF (RENAULT BENCHMARK...
    No solution so far ... FIND THE DETAIL ... Suffered,...
    Uprtou - Fee Refund
    Sir, I am Khushnuma Ansari , I am apply for MBA...
    GVMC GAJUWAKA - STREET LIGHT
    MY STREET LIGHT POLE NUMBER 56 A/10, ASHOK NAGAR STREET...
    Disney Channel India - Stopping selfie with bajrangi
    Please reduce timings of useless cartoons on your channel...
    Mira Bhayander Municipal Corporation - Stray dog rotten in our society
    Pls take the rotten dog away from the society .. The...
    Kolkata foriegn lcao - Non delivery of parcel
    My parcel has been stuck since 24th September 2019 in...
    Copy of INCOME TAX RETURN FROM LONDON - Not Yet received at Bhubaneswar
    A LETTER FROM ROYAL MAIL WAS SENT ON 3/10/2019 at 11.59...
    Domino's Pizza India (Jubilant FoodWorks Ltd.) - Service and food safety issue
    Hello Dominos I am the regular customer of your reputed...
    sahara India - NON receipt maturity payment
    Dear Sir/ Madam, I Ashish Kumar S/o Kailash Nath R/o...
    PAN NSDL - Paid Money, did not receive otp
    I have applied for PAN Card online with option E-KYC...