Act Fibernet hyderabad

Consumer complaints and reviews about Act Fibernet hyderabad

Navne

Jun 14, 2019

Installation not done

I got a new connection on 8th of this June, and the salesman said that installation will be done in 48hrs. Since then I have called ACT multiple times and I get the same answer Everytime. No one cares about the customer experience here. Worst Service.

############
umashankarvatti

Jun 12, 2019

last one week network down

We are paying one year advance fees, Since last six months we called several times complaint against the network problem. We are facing lost of problem with interne. Since last one week internet is not working we called many times and raise a complaint through emial. still the problem is same.

They ever take serious to the complaints. The Support staff does even listen to query and for everything they just have one answer "sorry and it will resolve in 48 hours ".In reality they don't even work on the issues raised, if I try to speak with their supervisor over call, they will say they are busy and we cannot transfer.Even after asking for call back no one really does .

this is also one of the cheating with the public, how we go through this issue to solve and govt will take the necessary action for this problems. How we will go legally please help us.

My account Number (Act): Account. ############.
Mob:9848528562
Shapurnagar Hyderabad.
PSGR

Jun 10, 2019

No router ACT FIBERNET

I had ordered a WiFi router on 17th of May, 2019, so far except for acknowledgement of the payment, there is no action from your end. Multiple complaints and still no appropriate response. I request you either provide proper service or at least refund the amount I paid. It's 10th June today. Over three weeks has passed by, high time you respond correctly.
Shaikriyaz007

Jun 5, 2019

Relocation

I have requested for an connection relocation it's almost 8 days completed but known of the customer service is responding regarding this how much time they need to relocate the connection my number is 8847737837.if no action is taken against my complaint then the branch of my area will be no more the bull shit act fibernet service very pooooor it's better to take an local net connection while going to act fibernet is worst act
Rajesh ds

Jun 3, 2019

Not installed

I had paid for a New connection with ACT on 31st May. They committed to immediately complete the installation, how ever after the payment is done, they've stopped responding and nobody came for installation as well. I've been continuously trying to call the person to whom I paid the money, but he didn't pick my call till today
Iam fed up with this and hence pls return my money. I don't want any connection from you.

My account no. With you is: ############

Rajesh

Jun 3, 2019

RE: Relocation woes

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact number and city name below. We will look into this for you.

Jun 1, 2019

Relocation woes

My name is Ravinder(from Hyderabad) and been act finer customer for quite a few years under I’d 9866220447 or [email protected] Recently I have relocated to Manikonda(within city) and raised a request on 20th May and provided relevant documents on 23rd May. I have been promised to have the relocation connection to be completed within 72 hours!

I have been chasing customer care for assigning a tech for the RE-connection and every time hear 4 hour window to sort it and it’s been 5 days !! The attitude of the executives does not change In spite of explaining the situation and troubles that I am facing.
The tech executive assigned does not pick up calls and even if they do, get to hear from third person “ brother has forgotten mobile or is on leave today” here are the contact details and Sr’raised:
91215 70229, 98485 35711 & 99121 44436
1016819487001
1016919004272

Best,
Ravinder

May 28, 2019

RE: No internet from Act Fiber - Hyderabad

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact number. We will look into this for you

Viru12345

May 25, 2019

No internet from Act Fiber - Hyderabad

Not getting internet since 3 days from Act Fiber. No response from customer service despite of creating multiple tickets. All the customer care numbers gets busy tone always. Please take necessary action

May 13, 2019

RE : Low or no internet

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact number and city name. We will look into this for you.

Mike Richie

May 12, 2019

Low or no internet

For Past 2 months I am suffering with no or low internet connection with ACT fibernet. They are not providing the promised speed. Worst internet connection. Thinking of closing the ACT fibernet and getting New connection from other internet provider in hyderabad.
Jyostnad

Apr 24, 2019

Internet connections and Support

NO INTERNET : WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE

Even after paying a six month advance fees ,there are always internet issues almost every second day ,even today my connection is down rrom past 3 days no one bothers

Forget about proactive service ,even after repeated complaints the service team is not serious. They take it very casually they disconnect the calls saying it will take 48 hours for resolution and every time same "Fiber cut"

The Support staff does even listen to query and for everything they just have one answer "sorry and it will resolve in 48 hours ".In reality they don't even work on the issues raised, if I try to speak with their supervisor over call, they will say they are busy and we cannot transfer.Even after asking for call back no one really does .I wonder they even have escalation matrix

HOPELESS CUSTOMER SERVICE and CONNECTIVITY

Apr 15, 2019

RE: ACT customer service problem

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please be assured that our team is looking into this.

Prathyusha Suraboina

Apr 12, 2019

ACT customer service problem

Recently i have shifted to a new home, before shifting it self i have requested for the relocating my act network on 31st march, for which your executive has come on 03/04/19 after continuous follow up for 3days. unfortunately my house owner didn't agreed to install your ACT box at home, so your executive has left on the same day but without taking my opinion he has closed the tkt by himself. however as i am using ACT from 3years i wanted to install a single port as suggested by the same executive. we have paid the amount on 05/04/19 but even after continuous follow-up still i didn't get the port and connection. i have even communicated the same to your customer service but still nobody has given the resolution. the local assigned executive is not even answering the calls and ignoring the messages. within these 10 days i have called him for about 50 times but he is not at all responsible and he is seeing the wats app messages but he is not replying for none. even he asked me to put off the phone as he is busy. is this the way you provide service to the client?

I feel regret that i have paid for the port instead of that i would have gone for another network who is ready to connect the network within a day. Sorry to say this but i trusted ACT only because of customer service but they were failed to give the good customer service.

Find the below TKT no.:
SR1014816516182
SR1015030049887

Even the customer service people promised me that they will close the issue by the end of today as yesterday was the election day they felt very bad. but till now i didn't get any update.

the worst customer service i have ever experience with Mr. Nagaraju (Local Feasible executive-Pragathi nagar Hyderabad)

even i have call recordings and call logs which shows that how badly he gives the customer service.

After Shifting the internet not working

We believe that your mentioned grievance has been resolved. Kindly let us know your feedback. For any further assistance use our Mobile App (http://is.gd/actapp ) or mail us on: [email protected]

No Refund Receive

No Refund Receive

Deposited Rs. 2891 to Act fiber net for wifi services on 26th January 2019, No connection provided till 31st January 2019.

Requested for refund on 1st Feb 2019 and got confirmed by ACT that deposited amount would be refunded with in 5 working days.

Its been 12 days, Still I did not receive any refund.

Request you to kindly assist.

Act Account Id: SR############, SR1012842613377, SR1012705940534

Manish Kulkarni

Feb 9, 2019

Transfer Request Pending

Hello Team,

I had requested for a transfer of the connection from one place to another.
Also requested for the transfer of ownership as well.

First request number - SR1012861906872
Closed without any action for 5 days.
I created a new SR- SR1013041698853 on 8th feb, still no action from the team.
Could you please provide the action immediately? The service is becoming pathetic day by day.
I hope you get back to where you were at serving people!

Manish
Manoj Zade

Feb 9, 2019

After Shifting the internet not working

Its almost 11 days as on date 09.02.2019, yesterday i rcvd a sms stating my internet service will active on 09.02.2019 on 11.0am.

but finally struggling lot with customer care, no one taking responsibility its not active.

Ticket No:SR1012786303061
Ticket No:SR1012835659192
Ticket No:SR1012936741192
Ticket No SR1013033133848

these are request no.

192 is open closed open closed so many times..technician said my work is finished here, after complaining the same customer care reopen the same even i said there is other request no 848 (last 3 digit).

full confusion is here.

or they are making full to me.

or they doing all these nonsense intentionally.

frusted from this act service after shifting to new location.

One cable and empty box (big tin dabba they installed with empty), i think for keeping some house hold for me. very funny.

If act people are unable to do this, simple request is give me my advanced paid money back in market no of options is there.
bhange venkatesh

Dec 24, 2018

not giving user name and password

hi,
i have booked my new connection on 19/12/2018.your agent said your connection is activated within 24 to 48 hrs ,within 24 hrs only home page opening and i don't receive any user name and password i call customer care continuously 4 days they telling your user name and password will be sending through sms to your registered moble number within 30mins. and i did not receive and sms i have called regulary 10 to 15 times and they said we are sending in 30 mins. now i dont need yourservice

plese refund my amount then i will be going legally ...
Smrita Tiwari

Dec 12, 2018

interuppted service

I work from Home and an intermittent issue with internet service has not stopped....Its been 3 months now every week i have to raise a ticket for same issue. I have raised 100s of tickets now.... every-time I raise a ticket they say there is a problem with battery in the box... I want to know cant ACT afford a ### battery and replace it ..... REALLY PATHETIC.... I WILL NOT RECOMMEND THIS SERVICE PROVIDER TO ANYONE....WASTE OF MONEY......

Dec 7, 2018

RE: Bad internet, No promised Refund

yashika agarwal

Dec 6, 2018

Bad internet, No promised Refund

I have two connections with beam and both connections got disconnected on my request as it was giving me loads of trouble but its been more than a month now and the refund has not been given yet.
I would like to know if ACT FIBERNET will be ok if i pay the bill one month late while availing its services?
I need my refund with the interest of withholding my cheque with yourself for more than a month now.

WOULD KINDLY REQUEST EVERYBODY NOT TO OPT FOR ACT FIBERNET AS THE NETWORK AND SERVICES AND HORRIBLE!!

Renault India - ***VERY MUCH GHATIA BEHAVIOUR OF (RENAULT BENCHMARK...
    No solution so far ... FIND THE DETAIL ... Suffered,...
    Uprtou - Fee Refund
    Sir, I am Khushnuma Ansari , I am apply for MBA...
    GVMC GAJUWAKA - STREET LIGHT
    MY STREET LIGHT POLE NUMBER 56 A/10, ASHOK NAGAR STREET...
    Disney Channel India - Stopping selfie with bajrangi
    Please reduce timings of useless cartoons on your channel...
    Mira Bhayander Municipal Corporation - Stray dog rotten in our society
    Pls take the rotten dog away from the society .. The...
    Kolkata foriegn lcao - Non delivery of parcel
    My parcel has been stuck since 24th September 2019 in...
    Copy of INCOME TAX RETURN FROM LONDON - Not Yet received at Bhubaneswar
    A LETTER FROM ROYAL MAIL WAS SENT ON 3/10/2019 at 11.59...
    Domino's Pizza India (Jubilant FoodWorks Ltd.) - Service and food safety issue
    Hello Dominos I am the regular customer of your reputed...
    sahara India - NON receipt maturity payment
    Dear Sir/ Madam, I Ashish Kumar S/o Kailash Nath R/o...
    PAN NSDL - Paid Money, did not receive otp
    I have applied for PAN Card online with option E-KYC...