Act Fibernet hyderabad

Jun 21, 2019

No Internet Connectivity since 7 Days

No Internet Connectivity since 7 Days - ACT Hyderabad
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Been a user of ACT Fibernet(previously Beam Cable -> Beam Fiber) since many years and have currently subscribed to their 1 year plan.
I have been facing multiple connectivity issues over the last 4 weeks.

17th May 2019 - Ticket no. SR1016366948502 raised as internet was not working. The reason given was "There have been multiple fiber cuts in your area which caused this issue". This ticket was finally closed on 20th May 2019.

12th June 2019 - Ticket no. SR1017305518362 raised. Credit where its due this ticket was resolved by the end of day on 12th itself.

14th June 2019 - Ticket no. SR1017447075512 raised as internet was not working again(and is still NOT working till today). Once again the reason given was "There have been multiple fiber cuts in your area which caused this issue". Expected resolution time as per the ACT Fibernet App was 15th June 2019 7pm.(In the App it STILL shows 15th June as the expected resolution date!!!) Also assuming they had fixed the issue with fiber cuts for the complaint raised on 17th May not sure if the fix provided back then was a permanent one.

Since 16th June 2019 I have been calling the customer care daily and on the 18th June 2019 I was told by the customer care guy that since there were multiple fiber cuts in your area new cables have been placed and you should have your connectivity restored today(it was NOT restored when I checked it later that day).
I haven't received an expected resolution date from them for the calls placed after this. They instead provided me a waiver for the above duration.
From 14th June till today I have received ZERO calls from the technical/field team that is supposedly working on fixing this issue and that too on priority as per the customer care folks. They even tried to conference the technical team during one such call but they didn't accept the conference request.
I have enquired about the status of the complaint via Twitter to @ACTFibernet as well for which a standard response was provided
"We regret the inconvenience caused. Please be assured that our team is looking into this." This response is given to most of the users who raise a connectivity related complaint on Twitter.

Hoping against hope that I will get a reply to this complaint with the below details:

1. What action(if any) is being taken to get this issue resolved and resolved properly this time as the rainy season is almost upon us so "mutiple fiber cuts" may be expected again!
2. What is the Escalation matrix that is there for us consumers to escalate the issue once we cross some milestones(1 day/1 week/2 weeks)?
3. Should I expect a call from the actual technical/field team that is assigned to work on this issue to get a sense of the severity of the issue and the problems they are facing to get it resolved in a time bound manner?

Vivek

No Internet Connectivity since 7 Days

Susheelkarthik

Jun 20, 2019

No response from Act for connectivity issues

Act fibernet customer service is pathetic they will not respond to your calls and we pay 1 year advance and they will Rome around us till they collect the money then they will not respond to our query and their app are designed in their favour they will not have disconnection request.

Their customer care number are not addressed inviduals will not pick up the calls.

Nodal officers are useless hope they don't even know their role can't handle the team at least minimum etiquettes to address the query and update regularly status of the issue.

People will struck there paying for ISP and without any services.

Either provide us the service else confirm that Act cannot provide the Internet service and is very poor at administration and return our money back

Susheelkarthik
Susan Sandra

Jun 19, 2019

Bad customer service

I am Sandra I was looking for a connection and it is been 5days I did not get my connection I spoke to a representative today he is being so blunt and irresponsible he is being so rude and doesn't know the customer service value. Always keeps interrupting
His name is Praveen Kumar S
A very bad customer service
Please take necessary action

Kavali sai

Jun 19, 2019

Internet not working

Its been almost 3 days that we are not getting internet and i tried to call the the Area manager Mr Fiaz he never picks the call and the technician Mr Siva he also never picks the call even after several messages and call no response.There same issue happened 2 weeks back they took 3 days to resolve this again we are facing same issue.Several complaints raised as well

Is there any escalation process where we can speed up the things.This is so frustrating because our job is mainly depends on this internet.Please suggest else i disconnect from ACT and goto Airtel broadband.Please contact me on below email id.

Date of disconnect: 16th June
Address: PJR enclave Aparna hillpark road ,Chandanagar

Navne

Jun 14, 2019

Installation not done

I got a new connection on 8th of this June, and the salesman said that installation will be done in 48hrs. Since then I have called ACT multiple times and I get the same answer Everytime. No one cares about the customer experience here. Worst Service.

############
umashankarvatti

Jun 12, 2019

last one week network down

We are paying one year advance fees, Since last six months we called several times complaint against the network problem. We are facing lost of problem with interne. Since last one week internet is not working we called many times and raise a complaint through emial. still the problem is same.

They ever take serious to the complaints. The Support staff does even listen to query and for everything they just have one answer "sorry and it will resolve in 48 hours ".In reality they don't even work on the issues raised, if I try to speak with their supervisor over call, they will say they are busy and we cannot transfer.Even after asking for call back no one really does .

this is also one of the cheating with the public, how we go through this issue to solve and govt will take the necessary action for this problems. How we will go legally please help us.

My account Number (Act): Account. ############.
Mob:9848528562
Shapurnagar Hyderabad.
PSGR

Jun 10, 2019

No router ACT FIBERNET

I had ordered a WiFi router on 17th of May, 2019, so far except for acknowledgement of the payment, there is no action from your end. Multiple complaints and still no appropriate response. I request you either provide proper service or at least refund the amount I paid. It's 10th June today. Over three weeks has passed by, high time you respond correctly.
Shaikriyaz007

Jun 5, 2019

Relocation

I have requested for an connection relocation it's almost 8 days completed but known of the customer service is responding regarding this how much time they need to relocate the connection my number is 8847737837.if no action is taken against my complaint then the branch of my area will be no more the bull shit act fibernet service very pooooor it's better to take an local net connection while going to act fibernet is worst act
Rajesh ds

Jun 3, 2019

Not installed

I had paid for a New connection with ACT on 31st May. They committed to immediately complete the installation, how ever after the payment is done, they've stopped responding and nobody came for installation as well. I've been continuously trying to call the person to whom I paid the money, but he didn't pick my call till today
Iam fed up with this and hence pls return my money. I don't want any connection from you.

My account no. With you is: ############

Rajesh

Jun 3, 2019

RE: Relocation woes

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact number and city name below. We will look into this for you.

Jun 1, 2019

Relocation woes

My name is Ravinder(from Hyderabad) and been act finer customer for quite a few years under I’d 9866220447 or [email protected] Recently I have relocated to Manikonda(within city) and raised a request on 20th May and provided relevant documents on 23rd May. I have been promised to have the relocation connection to be completed within 72 hours!

I have been chasing customer care for assigning a tech for the RE-connection and every time hear 4 hour window to sort it and it’s been 5 days !! The attitude of the executives does not change In spite of explaining the situation and troubles that I am facing.
The tech executive assigned does not pick up calls and even if they do, get to hear from third person “ brother has forgotten mobile or is on leave today” here are the contact details and Sr’raised:
91215 70229, 98485 35711 & 99121 44436
1016819487001
1016919004272

Best,
Ravinder

May 28, 2019

RE: No internet from Act Fiber - Hyderabad

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact number. We will look into this for you

Viru12345

May 25, 2019

No internet from Act Fiber - Hyderabad

Not getting internet since 3 days from Act Fiber. No response from customer service despite of creating multiple tickets. All the customer care numbers gets busy tone always. Please take necessary action

May 13, 2019

RE : Low or no internet

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact number and city name. We will look into this for you.

Mike Richie

May 12, 2019

Low or no internet

For Past 2 months I am suffering with no or low internet connection with ACT fibernet. They are not providing the promised speed. Worst internet connection. Thinking of closing the ACT fibernet and getting New connection from other internet provider in hyderabad.
Jyostnad

Apr 24, 2019

Internet connections and Support

NO INTERNET : WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE

Even after paying a six month advance fees ,there are always internet issues almost every second day ,even today my connection is down rrom past 3 days no one bothers

Forget about proactive service ,even after repeated complaints the service team is not serious. They take it very casually they disconnect the calls saying it will take 48 hours for resolution and every time same "Fiber cut"

The Support staff does even listen to query and for everything they just have one answer "sorry and it will resolve in 48 hours ".In reality they don't even work on the issues raised, if I try to speak with their supervisor over call, they will say they are busy and we cannot transfer.Even after asking for call back no one really does .I wonder they even have escalation matrix

HOPELESS CUSTOMER SERVICE and CONNECTIVITY

Apr 15, 2019

RE: ACT customer service problem

Prathyusha Suraboina

Apr 12, 2019

ACT customer service problem

Recently i have shifted to a new home, before shifting it self i have requested for the relocating my act network on 31st march, for which your executive has come on 03/04/19 after continuous follow up for 3days. unfortunately my house owner didn't agreed to install your ACT box at home, so your executive has left on the same day but without taking my opinion he has closed the tkt by himself. however as i am using ACT from 3years i wanted to install a single port as suggested by the same executive. we have paid the amount on 05/04/19 but even after continuous follow-up still i didn't get the port and connection. i have even communicated the same to your customer service but still nobody has given the resolution. the local assigned executive is not even answering the calls and ignoring the messages. within these 10 days i have called him for about 50 times but he is not at all responsible and he is seeing the wats app messages but he is not replying for none. even he asked me to put off the phone as he is busy. is this the way you provide service to the client?

I feel regret that i have paid for the port instead of that i would have gone for another network who is ready to connect the network within a day. Sorry to say this but i trusted ACT only because of customer service but they were failed to give the good customer service.

Find the below TKT no.:
SR1014816516182
SR1015030049887

Even the customer service people promised me that they will close the issue by the end of today as yesterday was the election day they felt very bad. but till now i didn't get any update.

the worst customer service i have ever experience with Mr. Nagaraju (Local Feasible executive-Pragathi nagar Hyderabad)

even i have call recordings and call logs which shows that how badly he gives the customer service.

Feb 12, 2019

After Shifting the internet not working

We believe that your mentioned grievance has been resolved. Kindly let us know your feedback. For any further assistance use our Mobile App (http://is.gd/actapp ) or mail us on: [email protected]

No Refund Receive

No Refund Receive

Deposited Rs. 2891 to Act fiber net for wifi services on 26th January 2019, No connection provided till 31st January 2019.

Requested for refund on 1st Feb 2019 and got confirmed by ACT that deposited amount would be refunded with in 5 working days.

Its been 12 days, Still I did not receive any refund.

Request you to kindly assist.

Act Account Id: SR############, SR1012842613377, SR1012705940534

Manish Kulkarni

Feb 9, 2019

Transfer Request Pending

Hello Team,

I had requested for a transfer of the connection from one place to another.
Also requested for the transfer of ownership as well.

First request number - SR1012861906872
Closed without any action for 5 days.
I created a new SR- SR1013041698853 on 8th feb, still no action from the team.
Could you please provide the action immediately? The service is becoming pathetic day by day.
I hope you get back to where you were at serving people!

Manish

GoAir - Error in Webcheck-in in upcoming flight G80321 of 1st June...
    Kindly note, I have booked my flight with GoAir through...
    zee cinema - TV Guide
    Almost twice a month the tv Guide programming goes on the...
    HUNGAMA CHANNEL - Hungama
    Why are you showing shin Chan old episode I know you are...
    http://cbtfexch9.com/ - Refund my amount
    Dear Sir, My self Deepak Kumar Goyanka I informed to...
    SPEED POST COMPLAINT - Latter not received
    Sir my speed post n.EH562978135IN BOOKED ON 12-05-2020 AND...
    Marvel hq - Bored by seeing starwars
    Please play all cartoons not only star wars
    Cadbury bournvita - Expires settlement
    Dear sir/mam This is bring your kind attention that...
    Netmeds - Denied for home delivery
    The product I have ordered on netmeds are delivered...
    Personal iten - Parcel not received
    Good afternoon, I am writing this mail due to not...