ACT Fibernet

Consumer complaints and reviews about ACT Fibernet

Nov 25, 2022

Internet called laying over wall not able to do renovation or painting work

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your account number. We will look into this for you.
gowthamk_27

Nov 23, 2022

Internet called laying over wall not able to do renovation or painting work

Act Fibernet laid their internet cable front of my balcony and the walls due to this I am not able to do renovation & paint work. I have raise a request 2 times but no use they keep ticket open for couple week and close it without fixing the problem.

I have requested them to move cable few feets away from walls so that I can continue with my work but they are not listening it.

Please help me.

Internet called laying over wall not able to do renovation or painting work Internet called laying over wall not able to do renovation or painting work

Vivekroshan

May 11, 2022

Bill Payment

Took a prepaid connection and paid all charges in advance on the new connection but still receiving mails to pay again.

Jun 4, 2021

Shifting Internet connection ticket#SR10157202212704

This is regards to internet connection shifting request ticket#SR10157202212704 . I have shifted the house and raised a request for internet connection shifting on 27th May 2021 and the ETA was given as 3rd June 2021. The agent called and confirmed that there is not junction box available to install your connection. We need to install a new box after that we waited from 28th May 2021 till 29th May 2021 for the update. we didn't received any confirmation we called the customer care and informed them to prioritise the request as it is a work from home situation and they informed us that we will get a call back from the supervisor with in 4hours which we never received again we called them daily and asked to prioritise the request after that agent started ignoring our query and whenever we ask the status they started disconnecting the call and few agent received the call after informing our query they were keeping the call aside left like that for a long time. On 1st of June 2021 we got a call from the agent stating that he will do the wiring and install the box by evening after that when we tried calling him his number was busy and next day morning I called him and ask the status he was rude while talking stating that yesterday the ticket was under me I don't no now call the customer care and check why your calling me he said and disconnected the call. On 3rd June 2021 they have closed our request stating that they have shifted the connection. I want highlight here is that they didn't do wiring and they didn't installed the new box and didn't gave the internet connection and closed the ticket and charged us Rs400 which will be added in our next upcoming bill. Because of this internet provider I could not able to login in for 7 days and do my office work as it is a pandemic and it's a work from home. Now I can't do a shifting request once again because in the current address it is showing the new address. Without working on the request they are simply wasting our time and charging us unnecessarily. Please take immediate action against the service provider as non of the customer service providing us the resolution.
Aamirr

Sep 23, 2020

WIFI Not working

I have raised a request regarding ACT connection not working but there is no reply / response or call from ACT for last 48 hours. Just a SMS saying we are working on it.

My request no is SR10146061210082.

It is really frustrating for end user to not to know the exact status of his request.

I am writing this complaint here hoping someone will look into my issue and will resolve it.

If ACT is a good company/Provider, it should ACT on customer complaints immediately.

-Aamirr
bkkjain1

Jul 6, 2020

ACT Fibernet — Worst customer service

I have raised relocation request (SR#10141754125853) on 22-Jun-20. And its been 15 days, no body from ACT team is addressing or responding to the request.
I have shifted my location and been without connectivity from such long time.

When I reach to customer support it takes 10 mins in queue. And after connecting they have no idea on whats going on. When the request would be addressed. They only mention that they do not know. And would arrange call back within 4 hours, but that has never happened.

On reaching out to Nodal team/Appelate Authority: They also mention that it would be shorlty address with the auto reply message. And no body is bother to answer on call/email on the concern.

It has been the worst and horrible service that I experiencing with this provider.
santhosh93v

Jun 29, 2020

No connection after 18 days

I have paid Rs. 3245 for the new connection on 13th June 2020 for the new connection of Product: A - Max 500. After continuous calls to the service service center, there is no response from them.
Service requests currently in 'Work in Progress' : SR10141996987342 and SR10141806371552
Whenever I contact the customer care, they will respond saying it will be resolved in 24 hours. And it's been 17 days, but there is no response from the concerned team.
I would like the connection to be given ASAP or pay my money back immediately.

-Santhosh

Jun 21, 2020

Higher broadband charges

I was using 40 mbps plan for 6 months and paid rs 3200 last time . Now there plans were revised and asking me to pay 4130 for 6 months is causing hardship for me. They didn't reduce the price as before and suspended my account. Please take a complaint for reduction of bill amount.
Ramireddy Sanikommu

Jun 16, 2020

Internet not working

Internet is not working and I have raised the request SR10141349248962. But this ticket is closed with out resolution.

Internet not working

pradeepquest

Jun 13, 2020

Money not refunded

Recently on May 24-2020, We applied for new internet connection with Prospective ID ############ ACT fibernet Hyderabad. We have been guided by ACT Fiber net Personnel (Name- Naresh Mob No-9121245122) to choose a plan and and paid the amount Rs 7376.

The ACT fibernet Personnel called us immediately and said the payment recived. We will be providing connection within 24 hours. Next day same person called and intimated us that the transaction is not conformed and requested us share the Transaction ID. We have made the payment with HDFC Credit card and provided the transaction ID as 097590 and also provided the time of transaction as 10:30 AM, 24-May-2020.

After 2 days, ACT team called us and said that they have reversed the transaction, because they do not have provision to give a connection at my residence. We were informed that we will geeting refund in 7 working days. Up to date, we have not recived any amount. When I have called bank authorities and confirmed, it was clearly indicated that the amount 7376 was cliamed by ACT Fibernet and they have not initiated any refund, as per bank records.

I have reached several times the person (Above mentioned) who guided us for payment. He is reluctant to pick a call. I have also escalted to apleelate and nodal officers Hyderabad. From almost 2 weeks, they always indicate we are looking into issue, but still nothing resolved. If we drop an e-mail to appellate officers in Hyderabad. Different persons respond each time form single e-mail ID, indicating that we will look into issue. But no action up to now.

I would like to escalate in consumer court for early resolving of this issue. In this lockdown 7,000 is also important amount for middle class family.

Money not refunded

ganji.kiranmayi

Apr 4, 2020

Relocation request not being addressed

I have been using act fibernet for more than a year now and I have raised a relocation request on 23rd march to be relocated on 28th march. The SR had a ETA on 30th march. When enquired about the same (I called 3 times that day) I have been given 3 different timelines 1 in each call(3hrs, 24hrs and 4-5days). Even today(April 4) the relocation has not happened and today they say it is going to take 2-3weeks. As I am working from home I can't afford not to have an internet connection. Though it is lockdown internet is an essential service for people working from home.
Please look into this.
A/C No:############

Feb 3, 2020

RE: Paid for an new connection but no response

We believe that your mentioned grievance has been resolved. Kindly let us know your feedback. For any further assistance use our Mobile App (http://is.gd/actapp ) or mail us on: [email protected]

Feb 3, 2020

RE: Paid for an new connection but no response

Dear Valued Customer,

We will arrange a call back from our concerned team. We regret the inconvenience caused
Vijender Kanetiya

Jan 31, 2020

Paid for an new connection but no response

Act Fiber-net New Connection Delay
Worst customer service experience, I have paid the amount of 2980 rs on 25/01/2020 for new connection but till now there is no call from representative side for installation and activation. Calling them every day but getting the same answer that we will get an call back in 24hrs.If this is the case please refund our money. My registered mobile number is 9246555955

Dec 11, 2019

RE: Services denied

Dear Valued Customer,

This is not the experience we want you to have. We have put this on priority with our team.

Team ACT Fibernet
najeebbaig

Dec 10, 2019

Services denied

i have called Act Fibernet helpline at 11 AM on 10 December 2019, complaining about internet connectivity.

My complaint was registered under the reference SR10133375929993 and confirmation SMS was sent to me on my registered mobile stating that the issue will be resolved by 3 PM on the same date as mentioned above.

Since the issue was not resolved, i called the helpline number and the executive by name Saundrya assured that the issue will be resolved soon, again i called at 3:45 PM and requested to talk to a supervisor, executive denied to transfer the call as their management team is a meeting and she hung up.

I want Act to respond and advise why there is no backup and is there customer service, we have already paid it for the entire year subscription, is this the customer service they are providing where there executive are rude and does not listen to us.

Nov 8, 2019

RE: ineffeciency in rectifying in interruption in service

Team ACT Fibernet

Nov 7, 2019

ineffeciency in rectifying in interruption in service

My ACT internet in Babadurpally, Hyderabad is not working for the last one week and till now it is not restored. I keep on calling on customer care and they say it will be resolved in 24 hours but nobody attended or called to rectify the issue till now. I even escalated this to Nodal officer but, no action to resolve the issue.

My service request number is, SR10132037432952 and last night without resolving they sent me a message that services are restored. but, the fact is that, services are not restored. when I called on the customer care again then, they reopened the ticket.

Really upset with the kind of service maintenance that they are providing. It is really ridiculous that, they are not able to restore services even after one week of interruption. I paid for 1 year and it took more than one month for them to give me the connection and now it is not even 1 month of installation and the services are not available for the last one week. I am not sure what kind of services that they will provide me for the coming 11 months.

Would request at least now the senior management should interfere and look into the same and initiate actions to resolve the issue at the earliest. because, whenever I call on customer care they say it is some serious technical issue that they are facing. I don't know what kind of technical issue which they cannot resolve even after one week of interruption.

Act customer.

Nov 6, 2019

poor maintenance from ACT

My ACT internet is not working for the last 5 days and till now no technician attended to resolve. I am keeping on calling on customer care and they update saying that they talked to the technician and will be resolved in 24 hours. How many 24 hours should they take. Very poor response and service from them. My service request number is, SR10132037432952 . When I called the local Team Leader he says we do not take care of maintenance but, only takes care of initial installations. How many days of back should we have even after taking land connection.

ACT customer.

Nov 6, 2019

RE: ACT internet is not working since 3 days and nobody responded till now

Dear Valued Customer,

We will arrange a call back from our the concerned team. We regret the inconvenience caused

Nov 5, 2019

ACT internet is not working since 3 days and nobody responded till now

Dear ACT,

My ACT internet connection is not working for the last 3 days and it's been more than 48 hours that I raised a complaint with customer service and till now nobody turned up to resolve this. My raised ticket number is, SR10132037432952.

Do I need to look for a back up even after I take a land connection, how can we depend on such internet provider who takes this long time to resolve the issue. This is really disgusting.

Request to resolve the issue at the earliest.

Oct 30, 2019

RE: No response from team

Dear Valued Customer,

Sorry for an unpleasant experience. we will check the issue and get back to you with a resolution.Please share your contact number and city name

Oct 30, 2019

RE:No response from team

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact number and city name below. We will look into this for you.
Atif001

Oct 25, 2019

No response from team

I am facing issue with Actfiber net

They using junction box in home but management isn't responding to me to pay the power supply.
Atif001

Oct 23, 2019

No response from team

Hey
I am present old customer of Act fibernet above 10 years
They have cheated me by using my power supply
Now when i ask for pay for it

They were betraying my statements
so disrespectful
Improper content was used against me help me
I decided to cut my services and willing to disconnect
Due to this reason