ACT Fibernet

Consumer complaints and reviews about ACT Fibernet

Feb 3, 2020

RE: Paid for an new connection but no response

We believe that your mentioned grievance has been resolved. Kindly let us know your feedback. For any further assistance use our Mobile App (http://is.gd/actapp ) or mail us on: [email protected]

Feb 3, 2020

RE: Paid for an new connection but no response

Dear Valued Customer,

We will arrange a call back from our concerned team. We regret the inconvenience caused
Vijender Kanetiya

Jan 31, 2020

Paid for an new connection but no response

Act Fiber-net New Connection Delay
Worst customer service experience, I have paid the amount of 2980 rs on 25/01/2020 for new connection but till now there is no call from representative side for installation and activation. Calling them every day but getting the same answer that we will get an call back in 24hrs.If this is the case please refund our money. My registered mobile number is 9246555955

Dec 11, 2019

RE: Services denied

Dear Valued Customer,

This is not the experience we want you to have. We have put this on priority with our team.

Team ACT Fibernet
najeebbaig

Dec 10, 2019

Services denied

i have called Act Fibernet helpline at 11 AM on 10 December 2019, complaining about internet connectivity.

My complaint was registered under the reference SR10133375929993 and confirmation SMS was sent to me on my registered mobile stating that the issue will be resolved by 3 PM on the same date as mentioned above.

Since the issue was not resolved, i called the helpline number and the executive by name Saundrya assured that the issue will be resolved soon, again i called at 3:45 PM and requested to talk to a supervisor, executive denied to transfer the call as their management team is a meeting and she hung up.

I want Act to respond and advise why there is no backup and is there customer service, we have already paid it for the entire year subscription, is this the customer service they are providing where there executive are rude and does not listen to us.

Nov 8, 2019

RE: ineffeciency in rectifying in interruption in service

Team ACT Fibernet

Nov 7, 2019

ineffeciency in rectifying in interruption in service

My ACT internet in Babadurpally, Hyderabad is not working for the last one week and till now it is not restored. I keep on calling on customer care and they say it will be resolved in 24 hours but nobody attended or called to rectify the issue till now. I even escalated this to Nodal officer but, no action to resolve the issue.

My service request number is, SR10132037432952 and last night without resolving they sent me a message that services are restored. but, the fact is that, services are not restored. when I called on the customer care again then, they reopened the ticket.

Really upset with the kind of service maintenance that they are providing. It is really ridiculous that, they are not able to restore services even after one week of interruption. I paid for 1 year and it took more than one month for them to give me the connection and now it is not even 1 month of installation and the services are not available for the last one week. I am not sure what kind of services that they will provide me for the coming 11 months.

Would request at least now the senior management should interfere and look into the same and initiate actions to resolve the issue at the earliest. because, whenever I call on customer care they say it is some serious technical issue that they are facing. I don't know what kind of technical issue which they cannot resolve even after one week of interruption.

Act customer.

Nov 6, 2019

poor maintenance from ACT

My ACT internet is not working for the last 5 days and till now no technician attended to resolve. I am keeping on calling on customer care and they update saying that they talked to the technician and will be resolved in 24 hours. How many 24 hours should they take. Very poor response and service from them. My service request number is, SR10132037432952 . When I called the local Team Leader he says we do not take care of maintenance but, only takes care of initial installations. How many days of back should we have even after taking land connection.

ACT customer.

Nov 6, 2019

RE: ACT internet is not working since 3 days and nobody responded till now

Dear Valued Customer,

We will arrange a call back from our the concerned team. We regret the inconvenience caused

Nov 5, 2019

ACT internet is not working since 3 days and nobody responded till now

Dear ACT,

My ACT internet connection is not working for the last 3 days and it's been more than 48 hours that I raised a complaint with customer service and till now nobody turned up to resolve this. My raised ticket number is, SR10132037432952.

Do I need to look for a back up even after I take a land connection, how can we depend on such internet provider who takes this long time to resolve the issue. This is really disgusting.

Request to resolve the issue at the earliest.

Oct 30, 2019

RE: No response from team

Dear Valued Customer,

Sorry for an unpleasant experience. we will check the issue and get back to you with a resolution.Please share your contact number and city name

Oct 30, 2019

RE:No response from team

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact number and city name below. We will look into this for you.
Atif001

Oct 25, 2019

No response from team

I am facing issue with Actfiber net

They using junction box in home but management isn't responding to me to pay the power supply.
Atif001

No response from team

Hey
I am present old customer of Act fibernet above 10 years
They have cheated me by using my power supply
Now when i ask for pay for it

They were betraying my statements
so disrespectful
Improper content was used against me help me
I decided to cut my services and willing to disconnect
Due to this reason
My registration ID : ############

RE: Wi-Fi router not working for 4 days

RE: No Internet Connection

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please be assured that our team is looking into this.
narsamanil

Oct 18, 2019

No Internet Connection

Hi Sir,

Thanks for providing a platform for posting concerns.

I currently subscriber for ACT fibernet for BroadBand services. But my services got disrupted on last saturday i..e. 12-oct-2019 and I complained about it on the same day but so far no one is acting on it. I am constantly following it up with customer care of ACT, escalated the issue to to Nodal officer but of no use and they are not even updating me the status and not getting any proper response. Not sure where to escalate the issue...
Please help me in this regard

Anil Kumar Narsam
Vasirty

Oct 18, 2019

Wi-Fi router not working for 4 days

Router is not working for 4 days we are contacted support team either then still they have not been reply.
They told the issue will be fine after 24 hours now it's 5th day still we are waiting for Service Team

Oct 16, 2019

RE: No internet from 5 days

Piyush_240

Oct 12, 2019

Relocation Issue

Raised a Relocation request on 2nd Oct. They promised to be done within 7 days.
But it is almost 12 days, still no update from their side.
Every time when we call Customer care, they assure the Issue to be resolved within 24 hrs. But it is more than 72 hrs, no update and also no communication from their side.
They have also not initiated the process till date.
Worst Service from ACT. Never expected such poor service from ACT.

Oct 11, 2019

No internet from 5 days

Hi team,

My internet is out of service from past 5days and I have raised the complaint for the same but till now I didn't receive any response. Even tried to reach customer care but no use. Request you to please resolve this issue asap.

Ticket: SR10131036495242
kssutrad

Oct 10, 2019

Internet not working from 7 days

SR10130993683412
This complaint lodged on 6th of October 2019.
The Internet issue started on 4th October 2019.
Till now no action has been taken. After repeated calling and discussion of the problem also, everyday the same reply of ,"it will be done tomorrow for sure" is given.
No further contact or anything is shared or done.
This sort of behavior will only make a common customer dissatisfied and angry.
Understand we paid for the services which was charged everytime but the bad sort of service is shown instead or helping the Customer.

Oct 7, 2019

RE: Worst customer service ever

Kranti water meter - Water meter
    My water meter is not working properly it is in warranty...
    Sravani m madireddy - Cheating and fraud
    Cheating and fraud Dear sir, Rampant cheating and...
    KSRTC - Midway stop by Airavata
    Dear KSRTC MANAGER I am a proud kamnadiga who always...
    GSRTC - Not refund for tickets
    Sir, My senior citizen mother alone traveling from...
    Elexdeals - kospet hope WATERPROOF SMART WATCH 3gb/32gb - Wrong product send
    I ordered for kospet hope smart watch with 3gb ram 32gb...
    MCD - Blockage of Rainwater mainhole
    This is in regards to the blockage of rain water main hole...
    I need to home - I need to home
    I need to home Application Status: Your Assessment ID...
    Rishtey Tv - Meri aashiqui tumse hi
    Please telecast the show.
    UGC - Payment
    Pfms is showing my nsp status of 54000 under processing...