Consumer complaints and reviews about ACT Fibernet

Mar 10, 2017

RE: User ID 102016184784 and Ticket No 1028170458

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret to know about your issue, we will get in touch with you on priority.

102016184784

Mar 10, 2017

User ID 102016184784 and Ticket No 1028170458

It is been 15 Days that I had paid the amount (7300) for new installation at ITI Layout, Near BBMP Park, Bangalore to ACT sales team. He told me that the new connection will be completed by 27th Feb 2017.
But still not completed and there is no proper action about the further steps though I have called to support team many times.
At least could you please provide the information whether it is possible to give a new connection or N

Very very Bad customer service ever!
anubhapd

Feb 28, 2017

Customer Service

I paid the amount for the connection on 18 Feb 2017. I got the connection and I am able to see the portal page. But still didn't receive the username and password. It's been 10 days, I still didn't receive my username and password.
Every day I am calling the customer care and hearing the same thing that they are still resolving the problem.
I received a confirmation message today stating that my problem has been resolved. But I didn't get any message for username and password.

Worst customer service ever!

Feb 24, 2017

RE: Internet not connecting to devices

Dear Valued Customer,

We understand your distress and will make every effort to assist you in this matter. Request you to share your customer ID or registered contact number and we will be at it.

sriprakash

Feb 23, 2017

Internet not connecting to devices

Devices like laptop ,mobile are disconnecting with in few minutes of connection.Plenty of complaints and tickets raised and they are closed by incompetent staff.They never visit the site and behave. as if they can launch rocket from their desk tops .You can verify if have a audit or quality control of your services as I have same complaint lodged 5 times in 10 days with same problem. Be professional are you will be thrown out soon. My problem persists and I have decided not to complaint any more just proceed legally

Jan 30, 2017

RE: forgot password and lost mobile sim

Dear Valued Customer,

Your mentioned grievance has been resolved. For further queries you can contact us on 040-66272727 or [email protected]

RE: forgot password and lost mobile sim

Dear Valued Customer,

We will get in touch with you regarding your query.

S shiva raj

Jan 29, 2017

forgot password and lost mobile sim

I lost my mobile sim and i forgot my password
Can u send me my password to this no:9676453412
Address:h no.2-22-99/1,chilkanagar
Pincode:500039

RE: Data consumption

Dear Valued Customer,

We will look into your issue and get in touch you.

Peermd

Jan 28, 2017

Data consumption

I have taken connection 2 month before and my data usage is very less. But with in 20 days only data usage is showing complete of 40 GB data. I did not download single movie and I use net for WhatsApp only.
It's totally fraud to customers.

Account no: ############
Aruna. R

Jan 6, 2017

ACT internet broadband not working since Dec 12th

Hello ACT Fiber Net,

ACT broadband connection is not working since Dec12th near and around Chromepet area. I did complaint thrice by sending SMS but till date no response. Everytime we call ACT customer care , we get reply that it will be attended in 24 hrs or 48 hours. This is causing too much inconvenience to us. Now trying to call the customer care number, we are getting busy tone or the call ends up.. At least we should be provided with details of the problem or the status of the work in progress.

I have paid the bills for 8 months as advance and now I am paying for using other secondary internet connections, such a waste of money. We do not understand how much more time it will take to restore the connection, it has been already 1 month since the connection has been out. We have lost our patience!

We are now left with hope that it will be resolved soon. Please take adequate measures to restore the connection otherwise we are left with the option of taking severe action.

My reigstered contact number is 9600088917 and UD: ############.

Jan 2, 2017

very slows

My customer id is 1090544 and my contact no is 8680861080. After upgrade the bb speed, i checked speed test for 3 times, but its shows only 2 mbps. I request you to take action to rectify same at an early.

Raghavan
ramaseeta

Jan 2, 2017

No Network since 1 month

There is no network to my connection since 3 of Dec 2016.
It is being one month ,i have registered compliments thrice
There is no resolution on previous.
when it will be work , before u mentioned that i will work before 29 of Dec
Where is the action????

My Location : Saidapet,opp: to Little mount metro station.

Give proper response on this
mskpingali

Dec 29, 2016

No Internet Connectivity

Hello ACT Fiber Net,

No Internet connectivity, Very poor service. No response your Land line is every time busy and including your nodal officer phone no also.

Pathetic services. I request all, if somebody is planning to take ACT fiber net my review is It is Useless, don't try to take this service provider. Useless in trying to them.

And dear service provider kindly letme how to cancel my connection. Please do reply for the heaven sake.

Mahesh

Phno:+91-9952955035
User Id: 11361350

Dec 28, 2016

No Internet

I have registered complaint on Thursday(22-12-2016) but still not reply from the ACT team.
I am trying to reach CC but no one picking the Call .
Please tell me the Exact date when i will get the internet access .Otherwise I will choose better than the Act broadband

Karthikeyan-9551256564
Customer Id:11660495

Dec 26, 2016

RE: No Network connection since 25 days

Dear Valued Customer,

We have restored services to majority of our network in Chennai. We are working to restore your services in the next few days. Please share your account details for us to check on the status of the same

ramaseeta

Dec 26, 2016

No Network connection since 25 days

My ACT broadband connection is not working since 24 days .
i did complaint twice through sms , and i am trying to call on Chennai customer care number since 15 days we getting busy tone.
i'am not understanding how many i will it busy.

My next bill for JANUARY is also going to generate in 5 days ,for this month DEC i paid 1150/-even single day it dint work.

WHY SHOULD I PAY FREELY WITH SERVICE FOR MONTH

NOTE::
We are not getting free money to pay freely to ACT and to entertain any one.
Make sure that provide the service first and then generate the bills.
Ramesh Kuppan

Dec 22, 2016

No network in Ramapuram

Internet Down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
May I know when the issues will get resolved.
Even customer care is not contactable.
Please sort it out ASAP.

My registered mobile no - 9962223046

Dec 16, 2016

SLOW INTERNET CONNECTION

I have been a customer of your cable company from the past 3 years, so far the services have been impeccable, but recently I encountered some really poor and worst customer service in Hyderabad location.The customer team not responding and they are giving false promises. Due to internet slow issue, i had given complaint one month back, but issue not resolved. Recently from 5 days on wards even google home page also not opening, In that issue daily i am speaking to your excellent customer care executives, within 4 hours our concerned team will get back to you and resolve the issue. i did not get any call from concerned team. if you taken this issue as serious, please resolve it in one day. and i expect call from yours, if you consider every customer is very valuable to you. and definitely i recommend so many of my networks don't go for act service. and will share the same issue in social networks also. by that only you people will take care about customers. and one more thing is apply for toll free number.

Thank you for your co-operation, and I hope such incidents will not be repeated.

Dec 14, 2016

RE : SERVICE DELAY

The above mentioned grievance has been resolved. For further queries you can contact us on 040-66272727 or [email protected]

Dec 13, 2016

RE: SERVICE DELAY

Dear Valued Customer,

We are sorry to know about this, we will get in touch with you.

Mouli Gupta

Dec 13, 2016

SERVICE DELAY

I requested for Re- activation of my internet connection on 9th Dec 2016. The customer care executive asked me to wait for 4 hours, so after that I can enjoy my internet services as usual. So after 4hrs I didn't get any response from act fibre net , still my account is in suspended mode. I couldn't be able to access my internet connection. I made the payment for last month usage on 5th dec 2016, and still I don't understand why still it is in suspended mode. I kept on calling them and they are saying the same thing from past 5 days. I requested them many times to seriously look into this issue. And the most disappointing thing is they are sending me some texts saying that my problem is resolved and asking me to rate them for their service. And when I say this same thing to the customer care executive he will apologise and ask me to wait for 4 more hours. This story is happening from past 4 days and im very disappointed. Am I asking you for free internet connection ??? I am paying for what you are providing me and why you keep delay for such small issues???

My registered mobile number is 9502588634

Dec 12, 2016

RE: Heavy Charges, worst ACT service

Dear Valued Customer,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused, we will look into this and get in touch with you.

Dec 6, 2016

Heavy Charges, worst ACT service

This is an automatic email confirmation to inform you that your ticket number 10124480593 has been registered.
Account Number is ############
Userid is [email protected]
Ticket details for your reference
Ticket No:10124480593
Ticket Description:
Ticket Priority: Higher
Ticket Status: Pending

Its been 2 days since the ticket is raised but no response at all. This is the problem with ACT service.

I have applied for re-connection last month as I had got an email that there would be no re-connection charges and 50% of the tariff would be charged for the first 2 months.

I have shifted to a new home where there is ACT connection setup already. I was getting the home page when I connected directly to the laptop. After that Customer care team called me up and asked to pay the first month plan amount completely. When I asked for 50% discount they said, it will be adjusted in second month and informed me that no need to any amount for second month. Now, when I have received the bill it turned out to be 1650 and I am shocked to see that. Realized that ACT is getting worst day by day and this is reason people leaving ACT and opting to different carriers.

When I checked with customer care team, they told me that first month what ever amount paid was deducted as some old dues which was not there at all. So they have charged amount for 2 months and also included shifting charges of 450. Not sure why they were charging shifting charges where there is nothing they have done. They have also looted installation charges when I took the connection for the first time though all the setup is there. This is kind of big scam you guys are doing.

I am planning to file a complaint in consumer court with all the recordings and mail conversations I am having. This is just for your information.

Naresh.

Dec 4, 2016

RE: ACT Fibernet Company did fraud with me

Hi Akash,

It is not our intention to cheat anyone. Every issue that is reported to us is investigated and if any fault in our service is found we correct it and are glad to have the opportunity to do so. Please share your customer ID or registered contact number, we will ensure this is looked into on priority and that you have a resolution as soon as possible.

SBI - Related to money transfer
    Amount is debited from my account but not credited...
    LIC Agent - LIC — Against Agent
    Dear Sir, I had taken policy from LIC through an...
    water wastage - Water wastage
    Many houses wasting water no arrangements in tanks every...
    jio phone - Recharge not done
    I recharged online of rs 49 on my jio phone.. But...
    BPCL - Detected Unauthorised use of my ID or contact number
    I don't have any LPG connection with BPCL anywhere in...
    Valleypointtechnologies.com - internet
    internet connection gets disconnected when ever the power...
    State Bank of India - Amount not received but debited from my saving account
    I have my saving account no-10307490583 in state bank of...
    Hitachi fridge - Fridge door not closing airtight
    I bought the Hitachi Fridge model no RVG660PND3 Glass Grey...
    haier refrigerator - very bed service in haier
    Hey, I am Hussain I want to tell you that our fridge is...
    Videocon d2h 42 inch DDB LED TV - D2H Logo stuck
    Dear Sandeep, We apologize for the inconvenience. We...