Consumer complaints and reviews about ACT Fibernet

Dec 6, 2016

Heavy Charges, worst ACT service

This is an automatic email confirmation to inform you that your ticket number 10124480593 has been registered.
Account Number is ############
Userid is [email protected]
Ticket details for your reference
Ticket No:10124480593
Ticket Description:
Ticket Priority: Higher
Ticket Status: Pending

Its been 2 days since the ticket is raised but no response at all. This is the problem with ACT service.

I have applied for re-connection last month as I had got an email that there would be no re-connection charges and 50% of the tariff would be charged for the first 2 months.

I have shifted to a new home where there is ACT connection setup already. I was getting the home page when I connected directly to the laptop. After that Customer care team called me up and asked to pay the first month plan amount completely. When I asked for 50% discount they said, it will be adjusted in second month and informed me that no need to any amount for second month. Now, when I have received the bill it turned out to be 1650 and I am shocked to see that. Realized that ACT is getting worst day by day and this is reason people leaving ACT and opting to different carriers.

When I checked with customer care team, they told me that first month what ever amount paid was deducted as some old dues which was not there at all. So they have charged amount for 2 months and also included shifting charges of 450. Not sure why they were charging shifting charges where there is nothing they have done. They have also looted installation charges when I took the connection for the first time though all the setup is there. This is kind of big scam you guys are doing.

I am planning to file a complaint in consumer court with all the recordings and mail conversations I am having. This is just for your information.

Naresh.

Dec 4, 2016

RE: ACT Fibernet Company did fraud with me

Hi Akash,

It is not our intention to cheat anyone. Every issue that is reported to us is investigated and if any fault in our service is found we correct it and are glad to have the opportunity to do so. Please share your customer ID or registered contact number, we will ensure this is looked into on priority and that you have a resolution as soon as possible.

Akash Patel

Dec 3, 2016

Company did fraud with me

Team,
On 4th/5th/6th Nov 2016 i got a message that "Get double speed and double FUP at no additional cost and pay bill for 12M to avail this offer". To confirm this scheme i have contacted customer care department (You can check my tickets on 9th Nov). I have paid 12M bill and customer service executive asked me that you can see updated plan on next day in mobile app. Today it's been a month and still it's showing me 75 GB plan only and not double FUP.

I have contacted customer care today and CSR said double FUP means you will get 75GB download and 75GB upload!! Who need 75GB data to upload? This was not said during the plan upgrade and during SMS. My old plan for 10 MB speed with 50GB FUP so now FUP should be 100GB with 20MB speed as per your SMS and banner on the http://portal.actcorp.in/web/hyd/home website.

I am attaching a copy of SMS which you have sent me 3-4 times with double FUP double speed offer. I am expecting an immediate action from ACT team on this.

Company did fraud with me

Dec 2, 2016

RE: Connection and Router Issue

Dear Valued Customer,

We are sorry to know about this, we will get in touch with you.

sai8778

Dec 2, 2016

Connection and Router Issue

I am beam customer since 2013.Later I had bought a router from beam in 2014.After using for 4months onwards I have been suffering with router issue.At that time onwards I am complaining to beam regarding this connecting issue.Every time they come to home and change some settings and later they will tell me The problem has been solved.After one or two days the problem will again repeats.I have been complaining about this problem to beam customer care members from 1 year onwards upto now they didn't even solved one percent of my problem.Every time I am mentioning them that the problem is from router they always neglected my words.So,customers don't go to beam. Instead of this you can go to Hathway which is far
better than this Internet.
Contact No.9652433313.

Nov 25, 2016

RE: No Connection During 3:00AM to 5:00AM Everyday

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret to know about this. Please share your Customer ID or registered contact number and we will get back to you.

koonasharath

Nov 25, 2016

No Connection During 3:00AM to 5:00AM Everyday

Continuously from past one week my internet is not working from 3:00AM to 5:00AM

Nov 18, 2016

RE: Payment done no connection

Dear Valued Customer,

Your mentioned grievance has been resolved. For further queries you can contact us on 040-66272727 or [email protected]

Nov 17, 2016

RE : Payment done no connection

Sorry to know that. We will look into the issue and get in touch with you.

AnilRapelli

Nov 16, 2016

Payment done no connection

I am getting very bad experience from ACT. I have paid the renewal amount , but still there is no connection.
Everytime we call ACT customer care , we get reply that it will be attended in 24 hrs. This is causing too much inconvenience to us. They dont understand the seriosness of the matter. Please help in restoring the connection.

Following are tickets logged with ACT
Tickets: 10124293071

Warm regards,
Anil

Nov 15, 2016

RE: 10124034370

Nov 15, 2016

RE: No resolution to previous complaint

Nov 10, 2016

RE :Shifting Request Not Done

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please share your Customer ID or registered contact number and we will get back to you.

VIRUREDDY

Nov 10, 2016

Shifting Request Not Done

I have raised a shift request on 02-Nov-16 and as of now its not done. I called so many times to the customer care but no use. Always they say it will be resolved in 24hours, I do not know when their 24 hours gets completed. Its pathetic service.
This is the worst customer service than any other broadband connections. I never recommend ACT fiber to any one.

Nov 9, 2016

RE : No resolution to previous complaint

Sorry for an unpleasant experience. We will look into this and get in touch with you with a resolution.

rimlimukherji

Nov 9, 2016

No resolution to previous complaint

Poor connection and wifi hardly ever works. I have raised multiple complaints but no one has visited to solve.
The last two complaint numbers are :

They keep closing the complaint with no phone call or visit to check or rectify the problem.
My AC no is ############

Oct 30, 2016

RE: 10124034370

Hi Sowmya,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused, we will look into into your issue and get in touch with you.

chakka.sowmya

Oct 29, 2016

This is the ticket I have raised day before yesterday and till now no one even bothered to call me . My registered mobile number is 9000914532. It's 3 full days since my connection disconnected and no one even bothered to come and check the issue. And does act deduct the loss I had in the next bill ? You can track the complaints in the last 3 months. This is the 3rd time in last 2 months and every time it takes more than 3 days where in your cc says 24 hrs which is untrue. Don't make false promises ACT.
Dear Customer,Ticket no: 10124034370 is registered. Please allow us some time to address your complaint. Our team will ensure fastest possible action. - ACT Fibernet .

Oct 29, 2016

RE: Connection issues and pathetic services

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your Customer ID or registered contact number and we will get back to you.

chakka.sowmya

Oct 29, 2016

Connection issues and pathetic services

I have raised a complaint on 27th evening and as per their normal they have to solve the issue by 24 hrs and till now I have made 8 calls to their customer care and every time I get to listen a new story. This is the 3rd time am facing the issue in last 3 months. Every irresponsible behaviour and absolutely no commitment

Oct 28, 2016

RE: ACT Fibernet Transfer

RE : Took money for connection but no response

RE : Took money for connection but no response

We apologize for the inconvenience. Please share your registered contact number and Customer ID if any.

Sasidhar Reddy

Took money for connection but no response

Made a complaint 10 minutes back that no one is responding and I got a message that my issue is resolved how is it resolved when no one still has come to install the connection? ?
Sasidhar Reddy

Took money for connection but no response

Executive came home and took I'd proofs address proofs and one month advance payment of rs.1208 with a promise of installing the connection very next day but not responding since. . When I called from a new number he answered my call and giving me excuse that everyone is busy so delayed. . When I called persistently he said he has forwarded my complaint to manager and he can't do anything. . I have taken a leave from work because he has promised to come for installa ton but my day wasted and still no response from ACT FIBERNET worst service worst company I am attaching pic of executive who came to my home and took money

dhbvn - Electricity power cut
    In Surat nagar phase 1 , Electricity supply is only for 12...
    Vadodara Gas Ltd - No Gas pipe line connection even after four months back...
    Dear sir I myself yashwant kumar R jain residing at B-126...
    Forest Department - Mad bull is killing people
    Hello Team, There is a violent / mentally disturbed bull...
    CISCE BOARD - Designing ISC syllabus similar to Cbse
    Respected Sir or Madam, I Siddhesh Chipade from...
    Electricity Transformer - Compaint About Transformer
    Dear Sir, I Would like to inform you that i am...
    Jio - Wrong Charges & Network Connectivity Issue
    Today, in Morning I faced Problem on my 79999xx300, Mobile...
    payzapp - bill payment to cspdcl failed
    i have payment my electricity bill on 13.07.2019 to CSPDCL...
    Jio reliance - Recharge Not Received
    Recharged 49 via my jio App. I have used UPI as payment...
    MES(AF) - Quarter no...182/1
    1. Rain water pipe is u/s 2. Kitchen Tap is U/S 3.Bathroom...