Consumer complaints and reviews about ACT Fibernet

srirangam

Aug 17, 2017

connection problem

My account number ############

I am having connection problems past couple of months.

Every time when I complain customer care people says we will resolve problem within 18-hours and will not get repeated.

I am frustrated with these people's service. Everytime routine story and definitely they cant scale up for more people.

I would honestly suggest get rid of these people and take connection with other guys.

I am writing it here so that new people will not go for these people. They are using money for marketing but not for service.

Raju

Aug 15, 2017

RE: Fraud over FUP

Dear Valued Customer,

We are sorry for this. Please share your city name; we will get in touch with you.

vivekkochi

Aug 13, 2017

Fraud over FUP

Dear Consumer Forum team,
I have strong feeling that ACT fiber net is playing fraud in last many months. I have taken a connection for 100GB usage (Rs.650 plan) and surprisingly it got exhausted with 2 weeks! I know my usage is not even 1/4th of that. 100 GB in less than 2 weeks is ridiculous. The ACT is playing some fraud to get customer reset FUP by using/subscribing to flexi bytes where they charge Rs.129 for 10GB with same speed as per my plan.

Dear ACT,
Why do you cheat on loyal customers. We barely have time to fight and find cause for this and you utilize this?

My user ID is [email protected] Contact me at +91 8008814646 if you have any logical reason to explain, else I may move to court proceedings.

Vivek

Aug 12, 2017

RE: net and connectivity problem

Dear Valued Customer,

We are sorry to know about this. Please share your contact number and city name; we will get in touch with you.

Anaisha kumar

Aug 10, 2017

net and connectivity problem

I have been using Act Fibernet from past few months even after complaining about slow net services and connectivity problem their is no change although they respond but working of their broadband is slow .

Aug 4, 2017

RE: Scam data usage statistics

Dear Valued Customer,

We are extremely sorry for the unpleasant experience. We will get in touch with you and set things right.

AA1296

Scam data usage statistics

FUP is eating away at the rate of 3GB/day, despite the data measuring applications on all our devices adding up to barely 1.7GB. When we requested for usage statistics report, ACT have sent me a junk excel sheet which does not look like an automatically generated document, but rather, a typed-up sham.This too, was sent nearly one and a half days after the complaint was registered. Which tells me that the document is clearly not auto generated, but is typed up. The so called portal page has not opened successfully even once, to date, so there is no way for me to verify usage apart from the mobile app. Funnily enough, these problems are occuring once we have committed to the Yearly plan, having paid the full amount. This issue did not exist with our previous plan of 6 months. FUP of 90GB is exceeded in 25-27 days, despite the data apps adding up to around 70GB in the same time.

Ticket #10210944037

RE:Act fibernet only acting

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your Registered contact number and city, we will get back to you.
Sathyavathidk

Act fibernet only acting

I have a act fibernet connection. It gives the worst service. No internet and no customer support . Pathetic
Rucha Budgude

Jul 17, 2017

No response after full payment

I paid for 6 months subscription for act on last Saturday. I still didn't get the Wi-Fi installed. The person who took my payment blocked me on phone. I m calling customer service I still didn't get any response from them.
I hate this ACT

The contact number of the person is 7032961534

I am filing a police complaint first thing tomorrow I.e 17th July to get my refund.

Worse service

Rucha Budgude

Jul 13, 2017

RE: Requesting for Refund

Jul 13, 2017

RE: No connection till now and no action taken!!

Jul 12, 2017

Amount Refund

Hello Sir,

I have requested for a New connection in 2015. The act person Mr. Khayum said that box is far and we can not given connection for you and the same has be told in 2016. In 2017 he said we install a separate box at your place and we need electricity power supply I agreed for it and paid Rs.2,603/- on 05/07/17. On 10/10/17 at 10:30am a Technician has come and said we cannot install a box because when it rains box will get damaged when water enters in it and frequent repairs comes and he left the place. Again at around 01:00pm when there is a lady in home alone another technician has come without my permission and when my wife is telling not to give connection and he forceful entered into my house and has given connection from a box which is not in radius as he said in 2015 and 2016. This is a request to you (ACT) that tell your technicians not to enter into anyones house when there is no head of the family and not to give connection forcefully without there permission and I am requesting you to Refund me asap. Otherwise I am going to file a police complaint on ACT and that to a Criminal case and for entering my home forcefully without my permission and my wife permission when she denied and told not give connection. So, please Refund me my amount asap. When I am reaching Your customer care they are also irritating me and creating a problem please look into the issue and solve my problem asap.

Thanks and Regards,
Stanley
Phone Number : 8500283100.
ACT account no. ############.

Jul 10, 2017

Requesting for Refund

Hello Sir,

Thanks and Regards,
Stanley
Phone Number : 8500283100.
ACT account no. ############.

Jul 10, 2017

Requesting for Refund

spunkylive

Jul 7, 2017

No connection till now and no action taken!!

I downloaded act mobile app and bought a new connection from there. I selected A-MAX 650 plan, uploaded the relative documents and paid the total amount 1307 from credit card( Including installation charges) on on 03/07/2017.

First thing: I did not get any acknowledgement of payment has been received.

After calling multiple times to 040-66272727, but they are assuring me that my query will be resolve in 24 hours, but it's been more than 2 days. Even my account hasn't been created yet.

Today is 07/07/2017 and still i haven't got any call from ACT.
ticket number - 10127126609

I don't want this connection i want my money back.

Anuj

Jun 29, 2017

RE: Scam with refund

Deepak KM

Jun 27, 2017

Scam with refund

My name is Mitta Deepak Kumar and I've been an ACT customer since November 2015. Customer ID : ############. I have requested for refund of my six-month advance payment as your local agent was unable to provide the connection.

In detail : Your local agent did not pay the money for hosting adapter to the owner of my house for using electricity to run the adapter. My landlord was angry and disconnected the adapter. My six month payment was due and I did not choose to continue your service. But your local agent came to my house and assured me that my broadband would be reatined from another source. He collected the six month due from me and never provided connection. When I confronted him on this issue, he asked me to get refund as he was unable to provide connection. I apply for refund. A ticket was registered.

Your call center guy called me and asked my details etc, and said that he would connect me to the transactions dept. or something. They received the call and repeated the same stuff as the previous one did. They assured that they would be looking into the matter and would send me a cheque of Rs. 4111/- which would be approved in 15 days. I wait for 15 days, expecting your company to keep its promise.

Apparently, you don't. I call again, asking for the status. And every time I ask them for the status, they keep saying that they are considering the case. What's worse is, after explaining the status, they would ask me to reinstall my connection. Why would someone reinstall his connection when he is expecting his refund ? Are the people at ACT Fibernet a bunch of mad humans who do not really get what refund is, or is this some sort of crookery at display? What's the matter, ACT? By giving the same monotonous response of "under process", are you trying to make me give up on the refund? I am living without internet for the past 45 days, ACT. I am a working professional who needs to stay online for atleast an hour everyday to work. I had to work in Internet Cafes who charge exorbitant rates.

Also, cheques? Cheques, of all the payment methods out there? This is 2017. Let me repeat it out for you : 2017. Again : 2017. In these days, when financial transactions happen in a jiffy, you are sending me a cheque bearing my name, which takes 3-5 days to reach my place and I need to visit a bank to cash it. Cant you just come out of the stone age and send me the money by using, say Net Banking or payment apps like PayTM ? You are an Internet Provider, not a scrap metal buyer. One would like you to live in the present and act like the present. Shame on you.

Any way, since receiving my payment at all is the big question, forget the mode of payment. I have called you around 20 times these days and every time I was asked if I'd like to reinstall my connection. Look, I want a complete refund and I do not ask for compensation for inconnectivity because you are so pathetic that it would be great if I receive the refund at all.

Scam with refund Scam with refund

Jun 18, 2017

RE: Re connection issue

Dear Valued Customer,

We are extremely sorry for the unpleasant experience. Request you to share your contact number and city name we will resolve this at the earliest.

Praveen Kumar Killi

Jun 17, 2017

Re connection issue

Without any information to the customer how can the internet provider can make the modifications to his location specific control. If so as per TRAI regulations the provider has to notify the customer. But when call them ask for hours and hours of discussion they tell it is their own wish and no need to notify.
They just say sorry for inconvenience and it is not possible. They just don't understand the feelings of the customer.
What we to do with your sorries.

Jun 1, 2017

RE: Unable to login

Dear Valued Customer,

We understand that you are facing issue and we are looking forward to resolving it. Not to worry, we will assist you on this.

Jun 1, 2017

RE: No internet

Dear Valued Customer,

We are sorry to hear that and would like an opportunity to make things right. Please share your contact number and city name and we will investigate this matter

vijayendrakvm

May 31, 2017

Unable to login

A while ago due to power failure my wifi router got restarted and since then I am unable to access the internet. Router is working fine but I am unable to connect/login to my ACT Fibernet account from any device I am using now. It says 'You are not authorized to login from this location. Please login from the authorized location.'
Can you please resolve this issue ASAP.
Account Number: ############
Vijayendra
phanijgd

May 24, 2017

No internet

ACT Fibernet Hyderabad turning out to be one of the worst internet service providers from one of the best. Guys, if you are planning to get a connection through them, please refrain from doing so. It is NOT reliable anymore. Poor customer service with irritating questionnaire and illogical and nonsensical technical staff without any basics of troubleshooting a problem. All they do is to take a complaint and sit without any quick action and updates. It's been around 4 days that we have lodged a complaint about internet connection (WIFI not working) issue with no one turning up so far and not a single courtesy call to update us about the "what next". Prior to that, around 1week ago, we had to wait for 5 days for them to come and rectify the internet, in spite of our repeated calls to them.
There is NO escalation mechanism whatsoever, how big the problem may be and how delayed it may get for resolution. NO transparency to the customers and we always have to go through the stupid questionnaire whenever we call them about the same problem without having any clue on whether any meaningful action is being taken to resolve our problem or not.
Not sure how giant Corporates like these which are running substandard shows are even surviving. Not sure if ours is a one-off or there are many other victims out there with very high patience levels. Any service/utility/anything for that matter which can't be of use when it's needed the most, is equivalent to crap, bear with my language.
We, being customers since 2013, are frustrated to the core with the kind of service they had been providing in the recent past and had to go to cyber cafes to take care of our important online activities. Can it get any worse than this ?
sarathchandra

May 1, 2017

Poor service - No User choice

My account got activated with wrong user id even if I told them specifically.. Now they reply that they can't change that at all..
Worst way of handling customers..

Sarath

POOJA - Train always on siding
    Mumbai central Ahemhdabad shtl after 2-3station travel...
    SP Office, District Mumbai - Application under review - BO2074684230020
    Dear Sir/Madam, I Chaitanya Sawant, File no. ...
    Self Arnab Soft Ware Company. - Threatened me and my widow mother by local 2 person.
    DEAR RESPECTED SIR/MADAM I WANT TO COMPLAIN THE 2 PERSON...
    NEOTECH IT SERVICES - Don't use fake user name, u should correct ur review
    one of best companies to work, provides lot of trainings,...
    Fastag - EXECESS AND WRONG DEDUCTION
    Hi, we are contacting the toll plaza for their charges...
    Municipal Corporation Ludhiana Punjab - noise pollution
    i am resident chet singh nagar ludhiana. my house no 3113...
    ALI EXPRESS - Package stuck at DIMC
    My package is stuck at DIMC Delhi. Consignment Number...
    DIMC NEW DELHI 110002 - Package stuck at DIMC
    My package is stuck at DIMC Delhi. Consignment Number...
    Kolkatta Air Foreign RLO Building - None delivery of parcel
    Dear Sir/Madam My Registered parcel from aliexpress with...
    EPASS - Amount