Consumer complaints and reviews about ACT Fibernet

Dec 16, 2016

SLOW INTERNET CONNECTION

I have been a customer of your cable company from the past 3 years, so far the services have been impeccable, but recently I encountered some really poor and worst customer service in Hyderabad location.The customer team not responding and they are giving false promises. Due to internet slow issue, i had given complaint one month back, but issue not resolved. Recently from 5 days on wards even google home page also not opening, In that issue daily i am speaking to your excellent customer care executives, within 4 hours our concerned team will get back to you and resolve the issue. i did not get any call from concerned team. if you taken this issue as serious, please resolve it in one day. and i expect call from yours, if you consider every customer is very valuable to you. and definitely i recommend so many of my networks don't go for act service. and will share the same issue in social networks also. by that only you people will take care about customers. and one more thing is apply for toll free number.

Thank you for your co-operation, and I hope such incidents will not be repeated.

Dec 14, 2016

RE : SERVICE DELAY

The above mentioned grievance has been resolved. For further queries you can contact us on 040-66272727 or [email protected]

Dec 13, 2016

RE: SERVICE DELAY

Dear Valued Customer,

We are sorry to know about this, we will get in touch with you.

Mouli Gupta

Dec 13, 2016

SERVICE DELAY

I requested for Re- activation of my internet connection on 9th Dec 2016. The customer care executive asked me to wait for 4 hours, so after that I can enjoy my internet services as usual. So after 4hrs I didn't get any response from act fibre net , still my account is in suspended mode. I couldn't be able to access my internet connection. I made the payment for last month usage on 5th dec 2016, and still I don't understand why still it is in suspended mode. I kept on calling them and they are saying the same thing from past 5 days. I requested them many times to seriously look into this issue. And the most disappointing thing is they are sending me some texts saying that my problem is resolved and asking me to rate them for their service. And when I say this same thing to the customer care executive he will apologise and ask me to wait for 4 more hours. This story is happening from past 4 days and im very disappointed. Am I asking you for free internet connection ??? I am paying for what you are providing me and why you keep delay for such small issues???

My registered mobile number is 9502588634

Dec 12, 2016

RE: Heavy Charges, worst ACT service

Dear Valued Customer,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused, we will look into this and get in touch with you.

Dec 6, 2016

Heavy Charges, worst ACT service

This is an automatic email confirmation to inform you that your ticket number 10124480593 has been registered.
Account Number is ############
Userid is [email protected]
Ticket details for your reference
Ticket No:10124480593
Ticket Description:
Ticket Priority: Higher
Ticket Status: Pending

Its been 2 days since the ticket is raised but no response at all. This is the problem with ACT service.

I have applied for re-connection last month as I had got an email that there would be no re-connection charges and 50% of the tariff would be charged for the first 2 months.

I have shifted to a new home where there is ACT connection setup already. I was getting the home page when I connected directly to the laptop. After that Customer care team called me up and asked to pay the first month plan amount completely. When I asked for 50% discount they said, it will be adjusted in second month and informed me that no need to any amount for second month. Now, when I have received the bill it turned out to be 1650 and I am shocked to see that. Realized that ACT is getting worst day by day and this is reason people leaving ACT and opting to different carriers.

When I checked with customer care team, they told me that first month what ever amount paid was deducted as some old dues which was not there at all. So they have charged amount for 2 months and also included shifting charges of 450. Not sure why they were charging shifting charges where there is nothing they have done. They have also looted installation charges when I took the connection for the first time though all the setup is there. This is kind of big scam you guys are doing.

I am planning to file a complaint in consumer court with all the recordings and mail conversations I am having. This is just for your information.

Naresh.

Dec 4, 2016

RE: ACT Fibernet Company did fraud with me

Hi Akash,

It is not our intention to cheat anyone. Every issue that is reported to us is investigated and if any fault in our service is found we correct it and are glad to have the opportunity to do so. Please share your customer ID or registered contact number, we will ensure this is looked into on priority and that you have a resolution as soon as possible.

Akash Patel

Dec 3, 2016

Company did fraud with me

Team,
On 4th/5th/6th Nov 2016 i got a message that "Get double speed and double FUP at no additional cost and pay bill for 12M to avail this offer". To confirm this scheme i have contacted customer care department (You can check my tickets on 9th Nov). I have paid 12M bill and customer service executive asked me that you can see updated plan on next day in mobile app. Today it's been a month and still it's showing me 75 GB plan only and not double FUP.

I have contacted customer care today and CSR said double FUP means you will get 75GB download and 75GB upload!! Who need 75GB data to upload? This was not said during the plan upgrade and during SMS. My old plan for 10 MB speed with 50GB FUP so now FUP should be 100GB with 20MB speed as per your SMS and banner on the http://portal.actcorp.in/web/hyd/home website.

I am attaching a copy of SMS which you have sent me 3-4 times with double FUP double speed offer. I am expecting an immediate action from ACT team on this.

Company did fraud with me

Dec 2, 2016

RE: Connection and Router Issue

Dear Valued Customer,

We are sorry to know about this, we will get in touch with you.

sai8778

Dec 2, 2016

Connection and Router Issue

I am beam customer since 2013.Later I had bought a router from beam in 2014.After using for 4months onwards I have been suffering with router issue.At that time onwards I am complaining to beam regarding this connecting issue.Every time they come to home and change some settings and later they will tell me The problem has been solved.After one or two days the problem will again repeats.I have been complaining about this problem to beam customer care members from 1 year onwards upto now they didn't even solved one percent of my problem.Every time I am mentioning them that the problem is from router they always neglected my words.So,customers don't go to beam. Instead of this you can go to Hathway which is far
better than this Internet.
Contact No.9652433313.

Nov 25, 2016

RE: No Connection During 3:00AM to 5:00AM Everyday

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret to know about this. Please share your Customer ID or registered contact number and we will get back to you.

koonasharath

Nov 25, 2016

No Connection During 3:00AM to 5:00AM Everyday

Continuously from past one week my internet is not working from 3:00AM to 5:00AM

Nov 18, 2016

RE: Payment done no connection

Dear Valued Customer,

Your mentioned grievance has been resolved. For further queries you can contact us on 040-66272727 or [email protected]

Nov 17, 2016

RE : Payment done no connection

Sorry to know that. We will look into the issue and get in touch with you.

AnilRapelli

Nov 16, 2016

Payment done no connection

I am getting very bad experience from ACT. I have paid the renewal amount , but still there is no connection.
Everytime we call ACT customer care , we get reply that it will be attended in 24 hrs. This is causing too much inconvenience to us. They dont understand the seriosness of the matter. Please help in restoring the connection.

Following are tickets logged with ACT
Tickets: 10124293071

Warm regards,
Anil

Nov 15, 2016

RE: 10124034370

Nov 15, 2016

RE: No resolution to previous complaint

Nov 10, 2016

RE :Shifting Request Not Done

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please share your Customer ID or registered contact number and we will get back to you.

VIRUREDDY

Nov 10, 2016

Shifting Request Not Done

I have raised a shift request on 02-Nov-16 and as of now its not done. I called so many times to the customer care but no use. Always they say it will be resolved in 24hours, I do not know when their 24 hours gets completed. Its pathetic service.
This is the worst customer service than any other broadband connections. I never recommend ACT fiber to any one.

Nov 9, 2016

RE : No resolution to previous complaint

Sorry for an unpleasant experience. We will look into this and get in touch with you with a resolution.

rimlimukherji

Nov 9, 2016

No resolution to previous complaint

Poor connection and wifi hardly ever works. I have raised multiple complaints but no one has visited to solve.
The last two complaint numbers are :

They keep closing the complaint with no phone call or visit to check or rectify the problem.
My AC no is ############

Oct 30, 2016

RE: 10124034370

Hi Sowmya,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused, we will look into into your issue and get in touch with you.

chakka.sowmya

Oct 29, 2016

This is the ticket I have raised day before yesterday and till now no one even bothered to call me . My registered mobile number is 9000914532. It's 3 full days since my connection disconnected and no one even bothered to come and check the issue. And does act deduct the loss I had in the next bill ? You can track the complaints in the last 3 months. This is the 3rd time in last 2 months and every time it takes more than 3 days where in your cc says 24 hrs which is untrue. Don't make false promises ACT.
Dear Customer,Ticket no: 10124034370 is registered. Please allow us some time to address your complaint. Our team will ensure fastest possible action. - ACT Fibernet .

Oct 29, 2016

RE: Connection issues and pathetic services

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your Customer ID or registered contact number and we will get back to you.

chakka.sowmya

Oct 29, 2016

Connection issues and pathetic services

I have raised a complaint on 27th evening and as per their normal they have to solve the issue by 24 hrs and till now I have made 8 calls to their customer care and every time I get to listen a new story. This is the 3rd time am facing the issue in last 3 months. Every irresponsible behaviour and absolutely no commitment

HP Gas - Wrong cylinder booked to another consumer
    Wrongly booked Gas Cylinder on different consumer...
    AIRTEL NETWORK PROBLEM - Network and internet both
    Till today I have been complaining about both network and...
    Videocon d2h 42 inch DDB LED TV - my Videocon DDB inbuilt setup box just hang
    my Videocon DDB LED TV with inbuilt setup box just hang...
    Reliance Jio - No Network Coverage
    No network coverage in my area.Internet Speed is too...
    Sri balakamakshi project solutions private limited company - Fraud
    This company is in chennai. They are the biggest fraud....
    Stray dog biting pedestrian - Dog causing nuisance
    I have a stray dog that stays outside the society who is...
    Indicash ATM - Cash not withdraw
    2000cash not withdraw from indicash atm(tarn0261)bt debi...
    Hathway Set Top Box - Set top Box error
    this is wrong card for this ird (pairing error) ca set top...
    Videocon D2h HD set top bix - DSS BBCL account has ran out of balance
    The below Error message is being displayed even after...
    PFMS - Payment file
    I was submitted nsp under I'd No JK201920009610317...