Consumer complaints and reviews about ACT Fibernet

Oct 12, 2015

RE: Customer Care Fooling

Dear Valued Customer,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused, we will get in touch with you regarding your issue.

Dinesh Kohli

Oct 10, 2015

Customer Care Fooling

Mr. Chugh, VP Operations at ACT Fibernet

It is unfortunate that ACT Fibernet has provided no mechanism for problem escalation and blocked even the access to the executive management. Neither do I see any field for Customer Feedback. I wonder if you get the true customer feedback through your internal channels or everything filtered by the escalation team and middle management. I am writing to you to introspect the working of your organization and take corrective measures to set the things right before it gets out of hand.

Ticket No.: 10118950920 and 10118968826

I had a working connection of yours. All my devices mobiles and laptop were operating. I could not connect my iPad only to your net. I lodged a complaint with your call center on 7Oct 15 night.

On 8 Oct morning, your technician called up at 0945 hrs with a promise to call back in 5 minutes. During these 5 minutes he disconnected the connection itself and all made all operating devices off the net. He then called again at 1100 hrs to support online but could not resolve. Consequently he promised to send a technician home by 1900 hrs the same day. No one turned up until 2030 hrs. After that I called up your service center at least 3 time until midnight but only lip service promises.

Again I called up on 9Oct15 morning and spoke to Ms Kalpana. As usual the same usual reply. I demanded to speak to the supervisor but neither of the 2 would take the call. I would not disconnect and hold the line until I spoke to one of the supervisor. Finally after a waiting for 40 minutes I got Ms Arti on line. Pleadingly she promised to set the problem right by 1900 hrs. From my experience not taking her word for granted, I called again the call center to confirm the name of the technician and the visit time. As usual the same standard reply while recording the 1st complaint was given. When we explained the complete background to your executive, she closed the old ticket sending a message that the problem is resolved when no attempt was made to resolve it and issued a new ticket. This time your person was Ms Shravanthi.
When I didn’t get any call from your technician until late in the night I again called up the call center and spoke to Mr. Karthik. The unending story repeated with another promise of resolving the problem by 1400 hrs on 10 Oct 2015.

On 10 Oct 2015 when I called up at 0930 hrs, I spoke to Ms Vijaylaksmi and as usual with a grea……t reluctance to Ms Arti after holding the line for 1 hour.

Mr. Chugh, if you cannot have the things set right, I count on you to take back the subscription and refund my money as I have run out of patience.

Best regards,
Dinesh Kohli
Director - Technical

Structural Solutions Private Limited
3-6-271, Sudheer Tapani Towers,
Himayathnagar, Hyderabad 500 029
T: +91 40 2322 2381
F: +91 40 2322 2384
M: +91 939093 7157, M: +91 7569 61 72 10 (Registered No.)
url: www.stsols.com

Sep 21, 2015

RE: No internet service

Angelica Pearl

Sep 15, 2015

No internet service

there has been no internet services from the last 5 days. I have given complaint more than 3 times but no action has been taken and the services are yet not restored. Restore the service at the earliest.

A/c. ############
Phone: 9949521907

Sep 13, 2015

RE: Internet down since 4 days

Dear Valued Customer,

We are facing intermittent issues in the network and are working on resolving the same. We highly regret the inconvenience caused, please bear with us.

Internet down since 4 days

It has been 4 days since internet connection is not working at my place. I have been trying to reach cutomer care both in Banglore and Hyderabad. The number seems to be forever busy.
It seems very difficult to continue with Act Fibrenet any further. Would appreciate if my recently paid money could be refunded so that I can approach some better internet service providers.
User ID- Suchita Sharma
Srikanth Reddy

Worst Service

I am Srikanth Reddy, A/c No: ############ & Ticket No: 10118564313. I've applied for a new internet connection and paid Rs. 4076.00 on 10/09/2015 in the morning hours . Your executive Mr. Arif (dont exactly remember) with mobile no:9848623724 who is very keen in collectinf the documents at 11 pm in the night for his lead but not interested in activating the connection. He assured me and made sure theat the connection wil be happened today by 5 pm but he failed to do so. He isn't ans the call even.

Coming to your chat support they are least bother about the customers, they disconnect the session without even replying to the customers. I really dont understand for what your customer care number is for. All the time busy lines.

May be I am the most ill fated customer knowing your true colours before joining your so called and over hyped internet provider.

I would request you to please refund my amount which I paid.

Srikanth

RE: No Internet Connection since 2 days

Sep 10, 2015

RE: No Internet Connection since 2 days

Dear Vishnu,

we regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your Customer ID or registered contact number and we will get back to you.

vishnu02k

Sep 10, 2015

No Internet Connection since 2 days

No Internet service since 2 days in Hyderabad. When I tried to call the customer car number 040-66272727, it is always busy. I received 3 SMS from ACT fibernet that they are experiencing downtime in the network and they are working to stabilize the connectivity. But till now the internet connection is not restored. This is not the first time ACT fibernet is behaving irresponsibly. There was a similar issue in the month of August 2015 also. Whenever there is a downtime, they simply switchoff their customer service number. How can the company behave so irresponsibly? If this continues, I am ready to approach consumer forum and file a complaint. Disgusting service by ACT Fibernet and ZERO ethics.

Vishnu

Sep 3, 2015

RE: ACT Fibrenet

Dear Valued Customer,

The above mentioned grievance has been resolved. For further queries you can contact us on 040-66272727 or [email protected] Thank you for your cooperation.

Aug 27, 2015

RE: internet services Down for 16 days

Dear Valued Customer,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused, we will look into your issue and get in touch with you.

Aug 26, 2015

internet services Down for 16 days

Dear act fibernet,

It is now 16 days that my internet is not up. Request you to stop acting smart by raising new tickets and closing old ones and look into the matter. I would request if you guys are convinced that you are incapable to restoring Internet, please refund my money.
Also a sincere feedback for you guys : You are pathetic. Feel proud that you are worst service provider and you manage to recruit worst, dumbest and most irritating people as your call centre folks.

My earlier complain on 20 th for your reference, just to show how efficient you guys are....

ACT Fibrenet
My registered phone number is 8142555408
My internet is down again. Last time it was down on 14th August, got restored on 17th August after lots of follow up with customer care and this forum. Now on 20th of August it is down again.

Now my hassle of getting the complain lodged will start all over again. Getting access to their call center is really a pain but what is more insulting is the response I get that within 24 hrs it will resolved when they have resolved it for days or weeks but they will repeat it with same conviction.

"I have been trying to call beam service centre for 4 hrs but always getting busy tone. Normally I have to try for 1 hr to get to lodge my complain, but today it is over 4 hrs.
Basis my past experience where last time it took you 14 days to get my internet up, however your call Centre executives were able to get on call with 1 to 1.5 hrs. Now they are also an elusive commodity. Just wondering if this time you will take months to restore the net, but that stage will come once I am able to log complain. Let's see how it goes"

Aug 20, 2015

RE: ACT Fibrenet My registered phone number is 8142555408 My internet is down again. Last time it was down on 14th Aug........

Dear Valued Customer,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused, we will look into your issue and get in touch with you.

Aug 20, 2015

ACT Fibrenet

My registered phone number is 8142555408

Aug 18, 2015

RE: internet not working

Aug 18, 2015

RE: suspending the account even after payment

Dear Manisha Reddy,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact number, so that we can get in touch with you.

manisha reddy

Aug 17, 2015

suspending the account even after payment

ACT is not responding to the customers in the proper manner. Even after the payment of the bill account is suspend by ACT. I got four complaints register still there is not response from the ACT. This criminal is consider has pure cheating. The person collected the money stating that he is employee of ACT is Mohammed Javed Ul Affan and the money given is 1000 and the receipt number is 89646103 dated on 12 Aug 2015.

Aug 16, 2015

RE: internet not working

Dear Valued Customer,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused, we will look into it and get in touch with you.

Aug 14, 2015

internet not working

Hi my internet is not working. I have been trying to call beam service centre for 4 hrs but always getting busy tone. Normally I have to try for 1 hr to get to lodge my complain, but today it is over 4 hrs.
Basis my past experience where last time it took you 14 days to get my internet up, however your call centre executives were able to get on call with 1 to 1.5 hrs. Now they are also an elusive commodity. Just wondering if this time you will take months to restore the net, but that stage will come once I am able to log complain. Let's see how it goes

Jul 24, 2015

RE:Frequent Disconnection Of Internet Service

Dear Fayaz,

Your mentioned grievance has been resolved. For further queries you can contact us on 040-66272727 or [email protected] Thank you for your cooperation.

Jul 23, 2015

Dear Fayaz,

Your mentioned grievance has been resolved. For further queries you can contact us on 08042840000 or [email protected]

Radha Krishna

Jul 22, 2015

Wrong Internet bill

Since last 2 months I am not getting the connection, It is showing unplugged and showing a "X" mark on the computer symbol right side of the task bar.

Account number 2345. Have made many complaints through my mobile phone and in branch too, but my query is unresolved. but getting calls for Internet bill.

Jul 21, 2015

Dear Fayaz,

We understand your distress, please be assured, we will look into the matter and make every effort to assist you.

Jul 21, 2015

Frequent Disconnection Of Internet Service

This is Fayaz here, I am holding Broadband connection with the ACT Fibernet for the past 5 to 6 years, Below are my details.

Account Id: 385316
Registered Mobile : 9177273677

This email is to write you regarding the frequent discconnection of the Internet Service, I am highly dissatisfied with the service and aslo with the team/excalation team.
I am facing issues since the start of this Month July 2015, this is the 5th time of service disruption within 20 days. My work is majorly impacted with this disruption in the service.
I have been calling to service desk and excalation team, every time I call them they will put me on hold for atleast 30 to 50 minutes and they give me false promises every time.
It seems there is no commitment from the team and they dont care about the commitment given to Customer, is it how ACT Fibernet works ???

Below are the few Ticket Ids for the issues raised.

Hoping that atleast you will take necassary action and make sure it is not repeated again.

Fayaz

UP BEd - Pool Counselling advance fee not refunded
    Dear Sir/Mam, I have participated in Pool counselling of...
    Ola Cabs - OVER CHARGED
    Hi Team, I booked Ola auto from my location to...
    WBUT - Violation of norms and Standard of AICTE approval
    Principal of MIT/Bishnupur (158) are allowing lateral...
    Hitachi - Dont buy Hitachi
    Dont buy Hitach AC... Worst Service ... Took AC on last...
    complaint to municipal commissioner,vijayawada - Ward 23 but written wrongly as ward 22
    Assesment No. 1073113608 New Assesment : 230833 and old...
    Videocon D2H - Amount deducted from my account with out giving service
    Dear Customer (pvr1987), We apologize for the...
    drainage - Drainage
    Dear Sir/Madam Every week,There is a problem with...
    [email protected] - Merchant portal
    My merchat portal after 3 day not open what's problam...
    Blue Dart - Non-receipt of Parcel
    Shipping Track Number : 40083205702 The said parcel was...