Consumer complaints and reviews about ACT Fibernet

Jul 21, 2015

Dear Fayaz,

We understand your distress, please be assured, we will look into the matter and make every effort to assist you.

Jul 21, 2015

Frequent Disconnection Of Internet Service

This is Fayaz here, I am holding Broadband connection with the ACT Fibernet for the past 5 to 6 years, Below are my details.

Account Id: 385316
Registered Mobile : 9177273677

This email is to write you regarding the frequent discconnection of the Internet Service, I am highly dissatisfied with the service and aslo with the team/excalation team.
I am facing issues since the start of this Month July 2015, this is the 5th time of service disruption within 20 days. My work is majorly impacted with this disruption in the service.
I have been calling to service desk and excalation team, every time I call them they will put me on hold for atleast 30 to 50 minutes and they give me false promises every time.
It seems there is no commitment from the team and they dont care about the commitment given to Customer, is it how ACT Fibernet works ???

Below are the few Ticket Ids for the issues raised.

Hoping that atleast you will take necassary action and make sure it is not repeated again.

Fayaz

Jun 26, 2015

Internet Not Working
Out internet is not working for three days. i have called 5 times,.........

We regret to know that your concern was not addressed and would love the opportunity to help. Please share your customer ID or registered contact number and we will get back to you.

meDee

Jun 25, 2015

Internet Not Working

Out internet is not working for three days. i have called 5 times, only to be told that, " We apologies and will certainly look into it." I have been put on hold for half an hour when I asked that I need to talk to supervisor. Finally I was told that they are busy on other calls and will call me back in two hours.
People who receive customer calls cant do any thing other than saying "We understand". Supervisors are too busy to come to the call.
Unfortunately, rather than putting my complaint on expedite no one has called us even once.

Pathetic service and terrible people working with no responsibility!!
Krishna teja Parupudi

Jun 23, 2015

Account deactivated after payment

Iam a customer of Act fibernet with account no: 712929. I have made an upfront payment (online) on 19.06.2015 of Rs.2719/- (6 months charges). Immediately after the payment was processed, the internet connection was deactivated by Fibernet. I called up their call center to enquire about the same. The reply was "Sir, we have not yet received your payment. Once we receive it, we will activate your account". I was surprised at the reply. Why should an account be deactivated on payment of money-that too 6 months in advance. They gave no reply. I made an online complaint explaining the same. I received a message that my complaint ticket no:17450944 is registered. On 20-06-2105, i received a message confirming receipt of my payment,also mentioning that they are looking forward for my next payment (what for? to disconnect again after payment?). I waited patiently for 5 days. The connection is not yet restored. I called up their call center today & told them the situation. They gave the same standard reply " sir, we are working on it" (working on what? are we dealing with aeronautics here? cant Act fibrenet restore a simple internet connection even after 5 days of making payment?). Dissatisfied with the reply of call center, i again lodged online complaint with ticket no: 17505120. I really regret paying 6 months upfront bill blindly. If this is the kind of service i get from this group, this for sure was my last payment.
Angelica Pearl

Jun 14, 2015

No Internet Service provided for the last 2 weeks

Worst service provider!!!
For the last two weeks there has been no internet provided. We are unable to reach even the customer service. When we call we are just made to hung up.... The worst part is that we receive repeated messages regarding the payment of the service and the due date regarding the same. From the last two months the problem has been persistent and the internet facility has been not very well provided. I am taking this really serious I will not pay bill until the internet services are restored. I guess you need to start working on getting the things done at the earliest.

A/C No: 551382
Email id: [email protected]
Mobile No: 9949521907
Anitha Thangirala

Jun 11, 2015

Shifting Connection

I have requested for Shifting the Broadband Connection to new Address on 4th Jun. It is already been completed full 6 days till now I didn't get any response from ACT Fiber Technician. Customer Care Representatives and the Escalation managers are least bothered and saying the same status from past 4 days. Please let me know how can I get this resolved and I would like to file case against them.

This is the worst service I can tell, no body cares about the Customer satisfaction and sending messages only when I am in call with them but later there is no information and status updates on the ticket.
Preetk

Jun 7, 2015

No response from customer service

I'm existing customer of ACT Fibernet formerly known as BEAM Telecoms for last two years. I had subscription for six months for 50mpbs package, and since it was insufficient for met, i had applied for package upgrade as 100mbps. it's been so long and they have shown zero interest, i still have my one month balance amount on them. None of their customer care number works, no email id works, all email i send them bounce back. Pls help me as I work from home, and this is highly affecting my work. This is for all concerned authorities to take considerate actions as all the customer service people are least bothered for their valuable customers. Waiting to get this resolved.....my registered mobile number is 9963623450
prasenjitb

Jun 4, 2015

no services for 2 days after shifting

Its been 2 days since I shifted my connection and still donot have my services. I have called youe customer services end number of times only to get even more frustated. You guys have kept my services in pending(dont know for what good reason) and have not activated yet. Your pathetic customer service donot have a supervisor who can come and take responsibility for the issue. Whats more frustrating is no one from ACT even bothers to inform whats going on. Its the customer who is taking the pain to call you guys just to hear its been escalated. Donot know what crap escalation process you guys follow. On top of that you guys closing the ticket without even informing me stating issue is resolved. Its been more than 48 hrs now. I paid for the shifting and for the services also in advance which of course I am not getting. I am still out of service.

Registered Number : 8886861071

May 31, 2015

Dear Vinay varma,

We will look into the matter and make every effort to assist you.

Vinay varma

May 30, 2015

compensation for a month

I have regularly experienced interruptions to the service and enclose a log of interruptions to the service so that you can appreciate the scale of the problem.

As I have not received the service that I contracted for I consider you to be in breach of contract.

beam has take 3 days(in the month of April) for me to rectify the raised issue and i have raised continuous complaints on weekends for service interruptions.

In addition I would request reimbursement for one month(Purchased dongle worth Rs.1600) which represents proportion of the sum I have paid for the service that I have not received.

If this matter is not resolved within the time-frame set out above then it will be referred to [national consumer complaint forum] for resolution.
I look forward to hearing from you.

Ticket No : 16894763
Ticket Category :COMP
Sub Category : LNCC
Ticket Date :2015-05-09 00:00:00
We will expedite resolution
KundanBhoi

May 26, 2015

Very bad response from ACT fibernet

Since Thursday 21 May 2015 my net is not working properly ( working for 1 hr then getting disconnected for 3-4 hr ). I had raised a request 17055328. On Friday i got a call from ACT confirming if it is really not working and there was no update after that. On Saturday engineer came at 11:30 AM and checked wires and at that point it was working.he closed the ticket . I faced the same issue again at 6:00 PM and i gave a call to the engineer and he told that he will come at Sunday 11:00 AM and will change the wires for which i did not reopen the ticket. Sunday 12:00 PM i call again and asked if he is coming for which he acknowledged. I had to cancel all my work hoping he will come But he never showed up . On Sunday night i forwarded the closed ticket message to reopen it, but till now there is no response. Even i am trying to call 040-66272727 but it is not connecting.

It is being 6 days internet is not working properly.

From past 5-6 months i have raised 5-6 complaint for network disconnection..
Amit Kumar Vyas

Apr 10, 2015

Issuance of No Due Certificate

Account Name: Vasudeo Vyas
Account Number: 436933
User ID: [email protected]
Address: 13-1-92/1, Seetaram Bagh, Hyderabad
Internet Service Provider: ACT FIBERNET PRIVATE LIMITED
I have been using Internet service of Beam Fiber net now ACT fiber net, may be since 2 to 3 years. They have installed a Power box at my property and electricity is provided by us, for whicht power discount of Rs 100.00 will be given in the monthly bill. It has been the headache since the beginning as every month I have to call them to remind for the adjustment of discount, and I end up spending almost amount equal to discount on calls.
It continued till a year, then the rates per units were revised and increased by the state Govt, and there subscriber in my locality increased and connected to the same power box. I asked them to make the discount to 150.00 per month, after 3 to 4 days they agreed and gave the discount of Rs. 150.00 for that month as arranged it as for every month.
But from the following month again they adjusted the discount amount only for Rs 100.00 as I was already tiered with them i convinced myself that at least they standardized the adjustment and I do not need to call then 50 times for same thing.
Now without my permission they upgraded the plan i am using, which in deed made me pay excess of Rs. 50 per Month.
When i called to their regular Customer Care Number 040 - 66272727 asking for the power discount which was not at all there, as usual they registered my complain and SMS me the Complaint Number asking 48 hours to resolve, and as 48 Hours are completed a get SMS stating that your Complaint has been reslove please make the payment by 10th April 2015, But the fact is that the discount amount was not adjusted at all.
Then i decided to remove the connection, I registered one more Complaint online on 4th April 2015, clearing stating in the details that I am disconnecting your services and power unit placed at my property has to be taken off with in 24 hours,
But instead i get a SMS after 24 hours stating your Complaint is resolved and please make then payment before 10 th april to avoid disconnection of services.
I unplugged the power connection of the Unit.
Next day i received a SMS to pay bill having effected 100.00 rupees as discount.
But i have already decided that i dont want this every month drama to continue, and when the technician came to put the power back on the Unit,
I told to take the Box Away by evening else i ll call electrician and take it off, he asked for a day,
And the following day he can and shifted the power box to the next building THIS WAS ON 7 APRIL 2015,

BUT STILL I AM GETTING SMS FOR THE BILL PAYMENT EVERY DA TWICE.
I REQUEST YOUR GOOD SELVES TO KINDLY HELP ME TO GET OUT OF THIS MESS AND
GET A NO DUE CERTIFICATE FROM THIS INTERNET PROVIDER
AND ALSO I WANT THEM TO PROMISE THAT THEY WILL NOT SEND EVEN PROMO advert ON MY MAIL OR MOBILE.
PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL

Vijay Tv - For cut the Radhakrishna serial
    Y r u Stop Radhakrishna serial...there are many boring...
    Maruti suzuki - Appointment letter
    Hello, I am Syed Parvez from Hyderabad, Telangana. I...
    INDIGO AIRLINES - greeting from consultancy is fake or real ?
    IS INDIGO AIRLINES CONNECTED WITH ANY OF THE CONSULTANCY ,...
    Tata Tiago - Fuel Injector Or Fuel Pump Problem
    मैं मनीष्‍ कुमार जैन ,...
    Garena free fire - Account was suspended
    My free fire I'd 1003174842 sir I am totally inncoent...
    Basic Siksha Parisad - dav school
    प्रति श्रीमान...
    Garena free fire - Account was suspended
    My free fire I'd 1003174842 sir I am totally inncoent...
    Regestration - Change of ownership
    Sir My vehical is not yet transferred vehical no...
    Grana freefire - My account was suspended
    I want to know for what you have suspend me ? Plss...