Consumer complaints and reviews about ACT Fibernet

Jan 14, 2016

Nor getting the speed subscribed for more than 15 days now

ACT Fibernet Complaint

-Getting 2 MBPS when i pay for 40MBPS speed
-issue observed for more than a month

-speed changes at will of service provider and randomly done making it difficult to detect

-but sometimes issue is prolonged and gets noticed like at present

-Every few months recurring problem

-customer service is not priority for ACT but very prompt in reminding for payments, suggest monopolistic nature of business

-as the speed is reduced by 20 times need the bill reduced to factor of 20 which is Rs 50 for the Jan month

Jan 12, 2016

Dear kesaridk,

We regret the inconvenience caused, please be assured we will get in touch with you.

kesaridk

Jan 11, 2016

RE: Exceeding Data 50 GB..

I got a call from your Media Complaints Manager Rani and she mentioned that, we have used 82 GB which is a lie. Please see photo taken and attached from portal.actcorp.in which shows 56.27 GB taken at 11.25 PM 11/01/2016. It shows either your portal is wrong or your customer care executives.

I request you please share the truthful and valuable information with your customers and provide better service for the money paid. Finally I am expecting solution and detail clarification (List) of usage.

CUSTOMER IS GOD - Mahatma Gandhi

Jan 8, 2016

RE: Exceeding data limit

Dec 22, 2015

RE: complaint about disconnecting my internet

shruthi.kotha

Dec 21, 2015

complaint about disconnecting my internet

I have complained about my internet disconnection regarding non payment of bills. I have took reconnection of my Act fibernet for no reconnection charges while taking the connection and it was confirmed by the ACT fibernet executive before taking connection. Now after taking the connection within 3 days they have sent me the bill to pay. I have called the customer care and complaint about this they said they will give me a call in 24 hours and resolve the issue and they havent call me back, I have called them consecutively three days and i got the same response saying that one our executive will get back in 24 hours and they will resolve but till now no one has contacted me resolved the issue. ACT fibernet has no customer values and they are just taking money from customers and not providing their services. This has to be taken seriously because they are just eating customers money and running their business. Please guys be sure while taking your connection and their services is very bad.

Dec 19, 2015

Refund of deposit

This has reference to the repeated mails as well calls to 4066272727 your customer service persons are fooling the customers with false commitments.I have not gone thro such a bad company in my service.If the higher ups saw the messages they will clearly understand how the customer service are doing their job.This will spoil the reputation of the company. Every time they promise that it will be resolved shortly..How much months or Years need to send the deposit amount when it is given on 4 th Nov. You should feel ashamed of telling like that.Your company has not at all fulfilling their duties properly that's why so many customers are vexed with your bad services.From here onwards try to improve your services and try to extend better one.Ask your customercare personnel not to expect complaints from customers who have fond hope on your services.Dont put it for deaf years .
NAGESWARA RAO

Dec 18, 2015

Refund of deposit

This has reply to your request for contact no .I have already given at the time of payment of the deposit amount empty no of I made to your no040-66272727 and also requested to your team to connect to the higher ups to explain the irresponsible behavior but not not care to do it except sending a stereotyped message.This is not fair on the part of such a company.In view of what is stated I hope you will not delay in sending the amount.This shows how your company is doing service to the customers.You should feel ashamed of getting so many complaints from the users.
NAGESWARA rao

Dec 13, 2015

RE: Delay in refunding deposit

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience. Please share your contact number, we will get in touch with you.

Dec 12, 2015

Delay in refunding deposit

We have requested for internet connection on 4 th NOVEMBER 2015 and paid a deposit amount of Rs. 3630/ .vide receipt no ACT/NCR/507488. They promised to provide the net connection immediately. Despite my repeated requests they have not provided the same simply sending messages.We vexed with the abnormal delay and asked them to refund the deposit amount immediately as they have not fulfilled the promises given to us .Even after repeated calls to contact no. 040 66272727 and also to mails to [email protected] they are not properly responding and till date they have not refunded the amount. If such is the attitude of a company we doubt whether they extend after service better to the customers who took the net connection.Please suitably inform for their negligence in discharging the duty being a reputed company on which many of the persons choose it. We request you to arrange for refund of the amount without further delay .
NAGESWARA RAO
ramesh kumar30

Dec 12, 2015

didnt upgraded yet even when payment is also done

we paid money for our upgrating our net as some of the videos we not playing
but it has been 2 weeks but still we didnt got our account upgraded...

Oct 25, 2015

RE: worst customer support

Dear Valued Customer,

we apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please share your Customer ID or registered contact number and we will get back to you.

Oct 24, 2015

RE : Very Slow Broadband

Dear Acharya K,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. We will look into the issue and get in touch with you at the earliest.

nani.9951

Oct 24, 2015

worst customer support

hello team

I have register and paid money for act fibernet connection on 19th oct'15
but I didn't get connection till date its almost 6 days and the guy who
asked me the documents for proof after my submission he is not even respond to my call

his name is sridhar
mail id [email protected]

could you please take necessary action on this

I suggested many people to use your net services but now I realised I did mistake.
Acharya K

Oct 23, 2015

Very Slow Broadband

I have Logged complaint with Act fibernet for slow speed. The speed for which I have paid in advance for 6 months is 40 Mbps. I have not been getting the speed anywhere near 40 Mbps. Tickets logged for this since 14th Oct 10119043956 which was closed without resolution, I had escalated the closure and a new SR 10119122575 had been logged. Again this SR was closed and I escalated new ticket No. 10119134469 got logged, this got closed and another ticket 10119142244 was registered, this remained un addressed., Net ticket 10119149763 got logged on 23rd Oct., which got closed. New tuicket 10119155198 got logged on 23rd oct. I am not sure about the status of this. Today I had go call again and new ticket no. 10119161056 got logged and closed. In its place new ticket no. 10119161173 got logged.
Last communication as of 4:30 PM ist on 23rd Oct was, a field technician would call me in two hours. No one has called and the issue of spped is unresolved.

The speeds I am getting on speed test ookla are in the range 5 to 10 mbps. Complaint is to verify if Actfiber is infact providing the speed of 40 mbps it claims or merely providing low speeds between 5 and 10 mbps for some and charging for much higher speeds.

most recent ip 49.205.83.142 tested with download speed of 10 - 13 mbps.
Rohitahire

Oct 23, 2015

No connectivity from past 5 days

I have raised the ticket and waiting for resolution from past 5 days..

All the customer care people are giving fake commitments. stating that give us 24 hours for resolution on which nobody stick to there words..

After asking to transfer the call to higher people they keep you on hold more than 30mins. This is what the service they provide.

Asking the name of higher officials to whom we can speak they denie to reveal the name and also don't transfer the call..

Only on sent they keep on repeating. " Back end team is working on it".

I have raised a ticket on Saturday 18th which they closed without attending and reissued new ticket on 21th.

My ticket no.10119098381 / 10119128496
Beam Fiber

Oct 22, 2015

RE : Broadband Disconnection

Dear Devendra Dillikar,

The above mentioned grievance has been resolved. For further queries you can contact us on 040-66272727 or [email protected] Thank you for your cooperation.

Oct 19, 2015

RE: Broadband Disconnection

Dear Valued Customer,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused, we will get in touch with you regarding your issue.

Devendra Dillikar

Oct 19, 2015

Broadband Disconnection

I have opted for Act Fibernet connection of 6 months plan in which you are supposed to pay around 2600/- one time. For first six months i faced issues on connectivity but this was kind of bearable but after having it renewed for the second time my broadband wire was unplugged very frequently in every two days time which took around 10 days for ACT Fibernet to rectify each time. The unplugging disruption was faced by me three times between September 2015 to October 2015, I was made to call ACT every day at least 3-4 times and the heights was i was made to wait 35 mins to talk to their floor supervisor to have it escalated to get the work done on priority. The more embarrassing thing was technician comes and promises to restore your connection by end of day but he vanishes for days together. Another embarrassment was there was no response from [email protected] in spite of three mails with escalations and nor their was any acknowledgement at least for courtesy purpose.

It's very annoying to get such kind of service even after paying 6 months of amount well in advance and to get our self trapped in clutches of these brazenness vendors. I would like to caution the ACT authorities on looting the innocent customers this way. You are not the only Broadband service provider in this city, we have many other options to look out.

Refund my amount, if you cannot serve or sort my problem in time.

My account # ############

Oct 18, 2015

RE: Net Connectivity Issue

Dear Valued Customer,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused, we will get in touch with you.

Oct 16, 2015

Net Connectivity Issue

I am facing lot of internet connectivity issue with the Act Fibernet .Customer care Raised ticket on 13-Oct-2015 but till 16-Oct-2015 they not resolved the issue and simply they closed the ticket with out any proper intimation.It is waste of time and money calling them daily 8 times.Every time customer care people they will tell 24 HRS SLA. I am not sure when their 24 HRS SLA will ends. The Ticket No : 10119055032.This is simply cheating the customer for their shake of money or business,

Oct 12, 2015

RE: Customer Care Fooling

Dinesh Kohli

Oct 10, 2015

Customer Care Fooling

Mr. Chugh, VP Operations at ACT Fibernet

It is unfortunate that ACT Fibernet has provided no mechanism for problem escalation and blocked even the access to the executive management. Neither do I see any field for Customer Feedback. I wonder if you get the true customer feedback through your internal channels or everything filtered by the escalation team and middle management. I am writing to you to introspect the working of your organization and take corrective measures to set the things right before it gets out of hand.

Ticket No.: 10118950920 and 10118968826

I had a working connection of yours. All my devices mobiles and laptop were operating. I could not connect my iPad only to your net. I lodged a complaint with your call center on 7Oct 15 night.

On 8 Oct morning, your technician called up at 0945 hrs with a promise to call back in 5 minutes. During these 5 minutes he disconnected the connection itself and all made all operating devices off the net. He then called again at 1100 hrs to support online but could not resolve. Consequently he promised to send a technician home by 1900 hrs the same day. No one turned up until 2030 hrs. After that I called up your service center at least 3 time until midnight but only lip service promises.

Again I called up on 9Oct15 morning and spoke to Ms Kalpana. As usual the same usual reply. I demanded to speak to the supervisor but neither of the 2 would take the call. I would not disconnect and hold the line until I spoke to one of the supervisor. Finally after a waiting for 40 minutes I got Ms Arti on line. Pleadingly she promised to set the problem right by 1900 hrs. From my experience not taking her word for granted, I called again the call center to confirm the name of the technician and the visit time. As usual the same standard reply while recording the 1st complaint was given. When we explained the complete background to your executive, she closed the old ticket sending a message that the problem is resolved when no attempt was made to resolve it and issued a new ticket. This time your person was Ms Shravanthi.
When I didn’t get any call from your technician until late in the night I again called up the call center and spoke to Mr. Karthik. The unending story repeated with another promise of resolving the problem by 1400 hrs on 10 Oct 2015.

On 10 Oct 2015 when I called up at 0930 hrs, I spoke to Ms Vijaylaksmi and as usual with a grea……t reluctance to Ms Arti after holding the line for 1 hour.

Mr. Chugh, if you cannot have the things set right, I count on you to take back the subscription and refund my money as I have run out of patience.

Best regards,
Dinesh Kohli
Director - Technical

Structural Solutions Private Limited
3-6-271, Sudheer Tapani Towers,
Himayathnagar, Hyderabad 500 029
T: +91 40 2322 2381
F: +91 40 2322 2384
M: +91 939093 7157, M: +91 7569 61 72 10 (Registered No.)
url: www.stsols.com

Sep 21, 2015

RE: No internet service

Dear Valued Customer,

Your mentioned grievance has been resolved. For further queries you can contact us on 040-66272727 or [email protected]

Angelica Pearl

Sep 15, 2015

No internet service

there has been no internet services from the last 5 days. I have given complaint more than 3 times but no action has been taken and the services are yet not restored. Restore the service at the earliest.

A/c. ############
Phone: 9949521907

SAI PRASAD GROUP OF COMPANIES - Saiprasad Corporation Ltd.
    Sir I have invested Rs. 15,000/- in Sai Prasad...
    torrent power ltd - Asking 4,099,37 rupees to give new connection
    Listen carefully it's gonna be so interesting. My...
    HDFC - Excess deduction
    Hello Sir, Please help me get my money back from a fraud...
    SSC - UNABLE TO LOGIN
    RESPECTED SIR, I AM UNABLE TO LOGIN TO MY ACCOUNT. I...
    RTO Pune - RC is not received
    Hi Team I have purchase activa 5g from sterling Honda...
    Fresh Menu - No Refund
    I placed an orderon the and paid 165.90/- using...
    revenue department delhi - issue of OBC certificate
    Sir, I submitted an application for issuing OBC...
    Oggy cockroaches - Stop tha oggy cockroaches shows please
    Stop the oggy cockroaches shows it is not good cartoon it...
    jntu kakinada - Payment status is pending for OD
    Dear sir/Madam, I had applied for original degree and...