Consumer complaints and reviews about ACT Fibernet

Chetan Aditya

Jul 21, 2019

Internet connectivity issues

Your ACT Fibernet Request SR1019505220100 is expected to be resolved by 7/20/2019 02:00:00 PM (MM/DD/YYYY) T&C apply.
Our new Helpline numbers are ############/ ############. You Can track the status of your Service request using the ACT Fibernet app. Download here http:///is.gd/actapp
It's almost 3 days there is no update no one contacted me my internet is not working from 3 days it's not the first time I am facing this issue several times. they suggested me to take single Port connection then also same issue. The regular technician is not even responding to my call his number is always busy I regret that I had choosed act fibernet over other internet service providers in my area. Always fiber cut issue why we costumers should always call and Begg you to solve my issue you are very irresponsible you people don't even inform the issue. I suggested everyone not to take act fibernet connection.

Internet connectivity issues

Vahila Chaganti

Jul 20, 2019

Delay in refund/installation

Highly disappointed with Act service. I had paid the complete amount for installation, and after multiple calls and over 20days time, they came back and said the installation is not feasible. Ideally, the refund process should have been initiated. But I had to call the customer care (which btw has unbelievable waiting times) multiple times over 2 weeks and still have no clue on the refund process. The sales executive only care about filling out the form and getting the money and don't really care about the customer service. The customer support reps have no clue/update on the installation itself. Being a customer facing company, I would have hoped Act to have better processes in place.

Reference number - SR1019676700408

Jul 17, 2019

RE: Money paid no installation

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the unpleasant experience you've had. Please share your Account ID or Ticket Number for our team to look into the issue.

Team ACT Fibernet
VenkatSagala

Jul 17, 2019

Money paid no installation

I have paid 6 months amount nearly 3800 rs. After that no response from act. No installation nor refund.

Jul 14, 2019

RE: Installation Not Done

We regret the unpleasant experience you've had. We have put this on priority with our team.

Team ACT Fibernet

Jul 13, 2019

Installation Not Done

Installation Not Done

I requested for Act Fibernet services Broadband, on July 6 Saturday the executive Arrived and I paid Amount for New connection. Installation was scheduled for Tuesday i.e 9 July 2019, but installation not yet done. Today is Saturday 13 Ju july. I called Multiple times to the Exective and carecustomer, they asking 24 Hours of time, every time I call them. They are Providing some link useless it is not working and asking for login and as I am trying to login, there pop called Activation in progress.
Executive Nagesh:+91 84999 94398
SR1018741532709
tvivek28

Jul 12, 2019

Not relocating

I am having an internet account : ############ . I have requested for relocation one week back and one of the technician called us for details which we provided and later on there is no response from anyone. This is very dis-concerned on ACT FIBERNET INCREDIBLE SPEED (with no technician to relocate).

Service Request Number : SR1018367548445 / SR############

Jul 10, 2019

RE: Reconect n remove box

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact number and city name below. We will look into this for you.

Syed Junaid

Jul 9, 2019

Reconect n remove box

I hv raised a ticket fr shifting my net on 13 june but after 14 dys it was disconnected n no refund of my money til now. I requested to reconnect it bcl but stil no response.second thing i wanted the box to b removed from my home .yhat too thy r not resolving.pls help me i m clg daily 4 times bt no use.my id is ############.

Worst service of beam .
Santosh Singh

Jul 7, 2019

No internet connection

I have raised ticket number SR1018564588962 for no internet connectivity, Nobody has contacted me or resolved the issue, But the ticket has been closed multiple times. Does ACT have any sense of responsibility towards its customers?
shyambabu_k

Jul 1, 2019

Installation not done

I took connection on 22nd June 2019. Sales person took the money and disappeared. Nobody is ever visiting my house to install the internet connection. I already gave the complaint twice. How many times I should contact you for just the connection. What’s wrong with you guys. If you got too many connection to maintain, just stop getting connections.

Below are the tickets which i have raised through customer care.
SR1018148293446
SR1018097607798
Strings

Jun 30, 2019

Internet connection

I am not even a month old subscriber of ACT fibernet. Yesterday the internet connectivity got lost. I registered a complaint and got this request#SR1018149394222. It is more than 24 hours and it was supposed to have resolved by now, but looks the team is not interested in resolving it.

A very disappointed ACT Fibernet subscriber.

Jun 28, 2019

RE : Internet not working

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please be assured that our team is looking into this.

Aash

Jun 26, 2019

Internet not working

Internet not working since days. Have raised the complaint so many times. No one responds at the call centre. SR1017860013602. Cheaters

Jun 25, 2019

RE: Internet not working again

ckkantheti

Jun 24, 2019

Internet not working again

Don't know whats issue with ACT, frequently internet not working and don't respond on the tickets which raised. if any issue occurs it takes 5 days to resolve. last time internet was not worked for 10 days and now it is not working if I raise ticket no reponse from team after 48 hours of ticket raised.
Madhu Babu N

Jun 7, 2019

Taken money no installation done nor they refunding the money

Taken ACT connection on 30th May and paid entire money for 14 months plan on the same day. They promised installation in 24 hrs but even today I.e., 7th of June there is no progress on connection.

I requested for refund of my entire money paid as they were unable to provide service on 2nd June, even that request is also not answered even today

Calling customer care has no use, writing mails even to their Nodal officer has got no reply.. Very much vexed with their pathetic and worst customer service... I don't no what to do now as my money got struck and no response from any of ACT team.

Such a pathetic and worst worst worst service provider.
R. Indira

Jun 5, 2019

Non installation of new connection

I hv paid for new Internet connection with ACT Fibernet on 28.5.2019 with account no. ############. Although 10 days are over they have not installed connection. All my attempts to contact them failed. They are not bothered to respond to me. Sir I am fed up calling them. I request you to help me to get refund of my money as I am not interested in their service. If this is their attitude before installation I can understand what will be our fate if any service problem strides.

R. Indira
Cell no. 9963008803
siri87

Jun 3, 2019

UNETHICAL BEHAVIOUR

Our internet stopped working suddenly last Thursday and we immediately lodged a complaint on the app. Since then, we tried calling the customer care 12 times since then (5 days) - after wait time of ~12mins that is 144 mins of wait time that 2 Hours. Each time there was no resolution and they kept responding a standard statement that they are 'escalating the ticket'. Until yesterday afternoon one associate called saying that ports at the flat are full. And that it will take 3 more days (that will make it 8 days) to fix the issue.
1)How can the number of ports suddenly reduce? I had the port until Thursday!!!
2) the port where my connection was placed was REPLACED by a new connection to earn a new customer. UNETHICAL
3) NOT a SINGLE soul came and identified the issue until FOUR DAYS.
4) When we asked for an immediate resolution yesterday, else we will leave connection - THEY ASKED US TO GO AHEAD.

Since then someone or the other has been calling to say that they CANNOT resolve the issue - so pls DISCONNECT. I have been using ACT for 11yrs. I never faced anything like until now. THEY GAMBLED the ports and instead of finding out which technician did this UNETHICAL practice, they are ready to LET GO the customer. Its humiliating and disgusting. I am SPEECHLESS how any company can BEHAVE like this with their customers???

Nodal officers number is always busy and there is no resort left, but to move away from ACT FIBERNET, I shall do my bit. Ensure I spread the word on this in my circle.

Admist all this, I get the bill generation notification on time.

SHAME ON YOU ACT FIBERNET. SHAME
alok54321

May 25, 2019

Internet Connection Down

For the 3rd time in May 2019 alone my internet connection is down. awful service by act

Ticket No# SR1016658562732 --Today (25th May)
Ticket No# SR1016228586892 -- 14th May
Ticket No# SR1016073198882 -- 10th May
Ticket No# SR1012900365362 -- 7th Feb

May 24, 2019

RE: No internet

Niharika_K

May 24, 2019

No internet

No internet connection from 2 days .complaint is given long back but not resolved yet

May 16, 2019

RE: Bill payment

Swetha Reddy21

May 16, 2019

Bill payment

Very worst customer care service. I got a bill more than which I pay every time. Requested for change in the bill but no one responded till now. It's been 48 hours. Worst services. I recommend not to take act fibernet connections anymore.

May 14, 2019

RE: Pathetic Service / No Connection

Merchant Pay of SBI-ePay Gateway - Hpcl
    Hpcl amount deducted but gas booking fail
    gic mutual fund - GIC BALANCED FUND
    We hold 100 units of GIC Balanced Fund. All our...
    Swift finance private ltd - I have applied in Swift finance Pvt Ltd Ahmedabad
    From, K Kanimozhi 9941435951 Choolaimedu chennai...
    GIC MUTUAL FUND / GIC BALANCED FUND - GIC BALANCED FUND
    WE HOLD 3000 UNITS OF GIC BALANCED FUND UNDER FOLIO...
    ARMY ORDNANCE CORPS - Some one leaking information from secunderabad AOC station
    Hi, My brother had applied for AOC and waiting for test...
    SBI - BRANCH LUNCH TIMING
    I am holding SBI BANK ACCOUNT NO 10704800390 IN SBI NAVAL...
    Fogg perfume - leaked perfume bottle
    i have bought fogg perfume impressio from a shop yesterday...
    hero glamour bike - PARCEL NOT RECEIVED
    Sir/Madam, I have not received my parcel(BIKE)...
    HDFC Bank - Blocked my credit card by HDFC customer care without my...
    Blocked my credit card by HDFC customer care without my...
    PRINTLAND - no updates of order
    I HAVE ORDERED WRAP PAPER TO PRINTLAND,(ORDER NUM=...