Consumer complaints and reviews about ACT Fibernet

ckkantheti

Jun 24, 2019

Internet not working again

Don't know whats issue with ACT, frequently internet not working and don't respond on the tickets which raised. if any issue occurs it takes 5 days to resolve. last time internet was not worked for 10 days and now it is not working if I raise ticket no reponse from team after 48 hours of ticket raised.
Madhu Babu N

Jun 7, 2019

Taken money no installation done nor they refunding the money

Taken ACT connection on 30th May and paid entire money for 14 months plan on the same day. They promised installation in 24 hrs but even today I.e., 7th of June there is no progress on connection.

I requested for refund of my entire money paid as they were unable to provide service on 2nd June, even that request is also not answered even today

Calling customer care has no use, writing mails even to their Nodal officer has got no reply.. Very much vexed with their pathetic and worst customer service... I don't no what to do now as my money got struck and no response from any of ACT team.

Such a pathetic and worst worst worst service provider.
R. Indira

Jun 5, 2019

Non installation of new connection

I hv paid for new Internet connection with ACT Fibernet on 28.5.2019 with account no. ############. Although 10 days are over they have not installed connection. All my attempts to contact them failed. They are not bothered to respond to me. Sir I am fed up calling them. I request you to help me to get refund of my money as I am not interested in their service. If this is their attitude before installation I can understand what will be our fate if any service problem strides.

R. Indira
Cell no. 9963008803
siri87

Jun 3, 2019

UNETHICAL BEHAVIOUR

Our internet stopped working suddenly last Thursday and we immediately lodged a complaint on the app. Since then, we tried calling the customer care 12 times since then (5 days) - after wait time of ~12mins that is 144 mins of wait time that 2 Hours. Each time there was no resolution and they kept responding a standard statement that they are 'escalating the ticket'. Until yesterday afternoon one associate called saying that ports at the flat are full. And that it will take 3 more days (that will make it 8 days) to fix the issue.
1)How can the number of ports suddenly reduce? I had the port until Thursday!!!
2) the port where my connection was placed was REPLACED by a new connection to earn a new customer. UNETHICAL
3) NOT a SINGLE soul came and identified the issue until FOUR DAYS.
4) When we asked for an immediate resolution yesterday, else we will leave connection - THEY ASKED US TO GO AHEAD.

Since then someone or the other has been calling to say that they CANNOT resolve the issue - so pls DISCONNECT. I have been using ACT for 11yrs. I never faced anything like until now. THEY GAMBLED the ports and instead of finding out which technician did this UNETHICAL practice, they are ready to LET GO the customer. Its humiliating and disgusting. I am SPEECHLESS how any company can BEHAVE like this with their customers???

Nodal officers number is always busy and there is no resort left, but to move away from ACT FIBERNET, I shall do my bit. Ensure I spread the word on this in my circle.

Admist all this, I get the bill generation notification on time.

SHAME ON YOU ACT FIBERNET. SHAME
alok54321

May 25, 2019

Internet Connection Down

For the 3rd time in May 2019 alone my internet connection is down. awful service by act

Ticket No# SR1016658562732 --Today (25th May)
Ticket No# SR1016228586892 -- 14th May
Ticket No# SR1016073198882 -- 10th May
Ticket No# SR1012900365362 -- 7th Feb

May 24, 2019

RE: No internet

Niharika_K

May 24, 2019

No internet

No internet connection from 2 days .complaint is given long back but not resolved yet

May 16, 2019

RE: Bill payment

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact number and city name below. We will look into this for you.

Swetha Reddy21

May 16, 2019

Bill payment

Very worst customer care service. I got a bill more than which I pay every time. Requested for change in the bill but no one responded till now. It's been 48 hours. Worst services. I recommend not to take act fibernet connections anymore.

May 14, 2019

RE: Pathetic Service / No Connection

aakanksha_shukla12

May 14, 2019

Pathetic Service / No Connection

We shifted to new place, we are trying to reach ACT FIBERNET for changing the connection but nobody respond. Their site does not work, their customer care number does not work. Over all, we are so irritated with ACT FIBERNET. Need to file a case for mental harassment on ACT, as they never ever pick customers call, they do not provide quality customer service. Last year disconnected their service but they constantly call for connection and made so many false promises and again they are simply doing the same thing.

May 13, 2019

Re: Re connection request closed with out my confirmation and not giving support for re connection

Dear Mohan,

We regret the delay in resolution of your complaint. We will get in touch with you and set things right.

MohankumarMKR

May 11, 2019

SUB : Re connection request closed with out my confirmation and not giving support & customer care updating fake information in the tickets and not shifting connection to new home

i have requested for shifting ACT fiber net connection to new home. FE visited home and updated all fake updates to customercare.

when i follow up with CS they confirmed me that i am unable to submit the documents, no FE asked me for the documents.

CS team called me multiple times and not give solution. all the tickets closed with wrong updates. even social media page not taking any steps to fix the problem.

Acct no : ############
Sub issue : Re connection request closed with out my confirmation and not giving support .

requested for Sr FE no one taken any action on that.

Please help me how to solve the problem.

Mohan.

Re connection request closed with out my confirmation and not giving support for re connection Re connection request closed with out my confirmation and not giving support for re connection Re connection request closed with out my confirmation and not giving support for re connection Re connection request closed with out my confirmation and not giving support for re connection Re connection request closed with out my confirmation and not giving support for re connection Re connection request closed with out my confirmation and not giving support for re connection

May 10, 2019

RE : No Internet is being provided after payment for full year package

Harmeet Singh

May 9, 2019

No Internet is being provided after payment for full year package

Act Fibernet is a FRAUD COMPANY, Dont trust this company for internet. I have paid for full year package of internet but im not at all getting internet, after making so many complaints no action is been taken.
Worst service with horrible staff. Never ever invest in this company for internet. You will not get any internet service from them and their customer care service is horrible, as when you complain then your complain will be registered and no action will taken till 10 to 15 days. They charge you for whole month and half of the time internet is not available.
NEGATIVE RATING should be there for giving rating to Act Fibernet.
"Its a FRAUD COMPANY... DAY AND NIGHT ROBBERS"
Stay Alert !!

May 8, 2019

RE : Non refunding of the amount

v ravi kumar

May 7, 2019

Non refunding of the amount

Sir, I have applied for a Broadband connection on 05 Apr 19 to ACT Fibernet in Secundarabad. The company representative came immediately and collected the money for the connection and told me that connection will be provided within 24 hrs. The next day the company technicians had came and told me that the connection can't be given since the junction box is filled in that area and required to be put a new box in my house which will consume electricity. Since I am a tenant, I asked my house owner but he refused the same to fix the box. When I explained the same to ACT Fibernet rep, he told me that the company rep will come back to your. Since then the company reps stopped responding to my calls. When I call from another mobile, he replies that connection can't be provided and your money will be refunded. After prolonged chasing, I came to know from the support team that my refund request was raised on 13 Apr 19 and I will get the money soon. Since then I am calling support team but I am getting the same answer that our team will call you. As per the refund policy of ACT Fibernet, they are supposed to refund me within 15 days. But It is going to be more than one month since the collection of the payment. Even the Nodal Officer Team is giving irresponsible answers that they are trying to find out what is the issue whenever I called them. Till now I didn't get the refund and totally disappointed with the irresponsible and unethical response of the ACT Fibernet.

2. Sir, later I came to know that there are so many other people who have suffered by ACT Fibernet with regards to their unsatisfactory service.

3. I request your kind concern to look into this matter and a complaint be raised against ACT Fibernet.

vinayadapa

May 3, 2019

No Internet

I have raised a ticket close to 15 days back, I didn't received any response from them. I think one of worst customer service they are giving. To connect with customer care executive, it took 30 mins after informing to their executive still their is no response.

Apr 27, 2019

RE: braodband service

karimullah

Apr 26, 2019

braodband service

I took the new connection for six months on Feb 23 in puppalguda,Hyderabad. In our building we have three connections.

In March month the connection works fine, Afterthat whenever thunders,rain,poweroff comes the connection is not working. This happens thrice in this month.

First : At first week of april it took more than 48 hours to troubleshoot the problem and the issue was port got seized due to thunders.

Second : second week of april thunders and rain came. So again the connection is not working. I have called the helpdesk and came to know that the issue with junction box. Raised two request but no luck

Third : Today morning again not working after little poweroff, called helpdesk and came to know issue is in the junctionbox.

Could you please consider this as priority and try to provide the permanent fix on this.we trust act service and also we don't want similar issues anymore.

In case any issues with the setup, please cancel the connection and refund back .

Thanks and regards,
Shaik karimullah

Apr 18, 2019

RE: New connection, 7 days, waiting for password

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your city name below. We will look into this for you.

Apr 16, 2019

New connection, 7 days, waiting for password

Wanted BB Connection. Act Fibernet promised prompt and best services. They came promptly to collect Cheque of RS 14,880/ towards 12 months advance for A Max 1050 plan. Money was collected at about 1200 brain 11 Apr 2019. I was promised connection in 24 hrs. Worst case I was told is 48hrs.
Despite repeated followup team showed up on 14th for providing connection. The field team said I would get password by evening on 14th. Lodged numerous complaints with helpline since then. Till 16 Apr 19, 2300 hrs, did not receive password. Account No is ############. Registered mob no is 9110325823.

Even BSNL provides better service. Really a disgusting experience.
D Venkatapathi Raju
padhiary123

Apr 13, 2019

Could not able to reach customer care

Hi Actfibernet,
I have ever seen this kind of poor and disgusting customer service ever. We are trying to reach customer service but evertime it is not available. I registeted a query for disconnection from act.just to know the status i am trying to call many times. Plese resolve my query.. Unnecessary again u people will charge. And it is a request please improve your customer service. Many ppl are suffering.

Query no - SR1015108386781
Prathyusha Suraboina

Apr 12, 2019

Unable to come and give network & least bothered about giving replies to customer

Very much disappointed with your service.

I have requested for the relocation of my broadband service before 2days from shifting. Mr. Nagaraju after continuous followup he has come on 02/04/19. as my house owner denied to install your ACT box, we have decided to install a single port going against to my house owner. but still your feasible executive unable to give service. he is too busy that he can not take my calls and he is not even having time to give reply on wats app always fake promises. He sees all my messages but he will not give reply for single. i am very much disappointed with you people. actually i have wasted so much of time on your network if i could have gone for another network they would have given me the connection within a day. this is my mistake i have paid the amount for the single port and following up for the installation like anything but not getting the reply for none.

i am keeping on calling your feasible executive and your customer service.

one of your customer service supervisor Mr. Pruthvi promised that i will be getting the network connection today itself, as yesterday is the election day. but pathetic is that till now i didn't get any update.

Your Executive Mr. Nagaraju (Local Executive) he doesn't even care about the calls or messages. what he told u know he is too busy to take my calls. if he could have answer the call and explain the problem but he never answered any of my calls. i didn't even know him 12 days back until i get his number as an assigned executive to resolve the issue. i don't understand how can one says that he is too busy call me after 1 hr.

the worst customer service ever experienced. i thought ACT gives the best customer Service that is the reason even i wanted to have a single port going against my house owner. is this is the way you work for your organization.

such a pathetic experience.

even i have call recordings and call logs and messages.

Apr 5, 2019

RE: REFUND

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please be assured that our team is looking into this.

Sony Entertainment Television Channel - Movies
    Why the hell you show south indian movies or other...
    Vijay tv tamil - Not a complaint. But heartly request
    Thank you soo much vijay tv for telecasting mahabharatam...
    Maa TV - Intinti Gruhalakshmi
    Maree over ga undi worst ga. eliminate cheyyandi ilaanti...
    Garena free fire - Diamond lost by poor signal network
    I have lost my 139 diamond on yours hacker store by my...
    Haier refrigerator 220 litre - I ordered a refrigerator. I got the damage.
    OD119002885934431000 The freeze that I have ordered has...
    pspcl - Electricity amount debited from my bank account but PSPCL...
    Dear Sir/Madam, I had an saving account no....
    Nestaway - Refund security deposit
    Fedup with Nestaway I was staying in Nestaway apartment...
    kerala vision - Poor customer service
    I'm residing in an apartment of Tiruvalla and a...
    Army public school - Pertaining to fee
    Respected sir, My daughter regd No 12357 Shalki Mishra...
    paybox - Rejected money is not refunded
    I have redeem amount of 52 rupees,after 3 to 4 day it was...