Consumer complaints and reviews about ACT Fibernet

Prathyusha Suraboina

Apr 12, 2019

Unable to come and give network & least bothered about giving replies to customer

Very much disappointed with your service.

I have requested for the relocation of my broadband service before 2days from shifting. Mr. Nagaraju after continuous followup he has come on 02/04/19. as my house owner denied to install your ACT box, we have decided to install a single port going against to my house owner. but still your feasible executive unable to give service. he is too busy that he can not take my calls and he is not even having time to give reply on wats app always fake promises. He sees all my messages but he will not give reply for single. i am very much disappointed with you people. actually i have wasted so much of time on your network if i could have gone for another network they would have given me the connection within a day. this is my mistake i have paid the amount for the single port and following up for the installation like anything but not getting the reply for none.

i am keeping on calling your feasible executive and your customer service.

one of your customer service supervisor Mr. Pruthvi promised that i will be getting the network connection today itself, as yesterday is the election day. but pathetic is that till now i didn't get any update.

Your Executive Mr. Nagaraju (Local Executive) he doesn't even care about the calls or messages. what he told u know he is too busy to take my calls. if he could have answer the call and explain the problem but he never answered any of my calls. i didn't even know him 12 days back until i get his number as an assigned executive to resolve the issue. i don't understand how can one says that he is too busy call me after 1 hr.

the worst customer service ever experienced. i thought ACT gives the best customer Service that is the reason even i wanted to have a single port going against my house owner. is this is the way you work for your organization.

such a pathetic experience.

even i have call recordings and call logs and messages.

Apr 5, 2019

RE: REFUND

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please be assured that our team is looking into this.

sandeep reddy saddi

Apr 5, 2019

REFUND

Hii i requested for new connection for my residency and paid the amount to the executive who came to my residency on march 6th.since then none of the service provider or the executive came for providing the connection.when ever i cal the customer care they keep on saying same thing under processing...so requested for refund of my money even for that too no response from the act fiber service provider...and the costumer care people are such a worest is they repeats only one word sorry we are checking on it and keep saying uill get cal back within 24hours...i think till now 24hours has not passed according to actfiber.........useless and worest service i have never seen........
Any solution to solve my problem ?????

Apr 1, 2019

RE: Installation & Refund

Dear Valued Customer,

Due to privacy concern we are unable to view your shared details. We request you to please contact us on +919121212121 and we will assist you.

preetamrout

Mar 29, 2019

Installation & Refund

I took a new ACT fibernet connection with the Customer ID - ############ on 16th Mar 2019. Even I have paid 6th-month connection amount also. They told me that installation will be done by the next data means 17th Mar 2019.
They have never contacted me once. Every time I am only calling and getting only one answer :
I am sorry and will check with the back end team.

After raising a grievance on consumer form, then came for connection after 15 days. And not able bring the fiberner wire from our electric room of apartment to my room and returned.

I have raised a request for refund and while calling every time telling only one answer:
We will look and you will get a call with in 24 hours.

Already 7 days passed no call while calling same answaer .......
This is really frustrating ...
Mostly they will not refund the amount

I got to know that their service is like that.
NEVER GO WITH THIS ACT CONNECTION WORST SUPPORT
NOBODY CARE FROM ACT SIDE ABOUT THE PROBLEM OF CUSTOMER

Account Number is ############
Userid is ############

Preetam

No Refund given

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your city name below. We will look into this for you.

Autodebit Payment

shailender1989

No Refund given

The nasty part of act fibernet is delayed in service , So i requested for disconnection it is done on jan 27th and they initiated for refund to different act fibernet account, But till now they are not responding and processing my request. They are soo ridiculous and they simply need money .

Shailender
sriviswajithps

Autodebit Payment

Hello All,

Has anyone tried to deregister auto-debit payment for ACT Broadband? Any success on doing so ?

I have charged 100 bucks extra on the month of November, when I approach customer care I was
informed "Late payment charges". I was surprised and responded "I have subscribed to auto-debit payment and is that a problem of mine? " - 2 min of silence from customer care.
As a result, they agreed to tally in the next month bill and I informed them to stop auto-debit. Now the actual problem begins, I was redirected in wrong direction,and informed by customer care " To stop auto-debit, you should inform bank"

As he(customer-care) mentioned , I made a call to bank and there was a clear cut information - there is no control on our end. It has to be deregistered from service provider.

I thought it's better to perform payment on my own, I raised complaint again in the month of
December - to stop auto-debit and still I'm raising complaint(pathetic situation ever faced with other broadband service). Every time complaint will be registered and closes the ticket in 3 working days.

Any solution for this complaints?
SR1021642522081
SR1022214892922
SR############

Terrible experience with customer care. Sometimes, they put me on hold after 2~3 min, they will disconnect with any information. Is this the way to handle ?

I have requested for disconnection,even that request also not considered :(

sri
Account Number is ############

Feb 1, 2019

RE: No Internet Access

Dear Valued Customer,

We believe that your mentioned grievance has been resolved. Kindly let us know your feedback. For any further assistance use our Mobile App (http://is.gd/actapp ) or mail us on: [email protected]

Feb 1, 2019

RE: No Internet Access

Seema Bhatt

Jan 31, 2019

No Internet Access

It has been 3 days , no internet access but wifi is connected. Raised service ticket - SR1012769732182 but no action has been taken on it. I am even unable to track it. Need help urgently

Jan 25, 2019

RE : No Connection when important

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact number and city name below. We will look into this for you.

Asmita162

Jan 23, 2019

No Connection when important

ACT Fibernet Internet is always down when we urgently need it. And when we try calling the customer care , it takes minimum 2 hours to be connected on an average.
After which they take 1-2 days for the issue to be solved.
And this history repeats every 15 days.
Horrible service and No proper response.

Dec 24, 2018

asdfghjklqwerty

Dec 23, 2018

I Am the existing member of the Act Fibernet and I have two accounts "myself" and my "son" he lives 1 km far from my house but it shows up:~
"You are not authorized to login from this location. Please login from your registered location"
What should I do to login from his account
Can i get Any help.

RE: No Internet ticket#10134119879

Akber uddin mohammed

Dec 16, 2018

No Internet ticket#10134119879

Its so embarrassing to report this issue. There is no internet connectivity at my home since 13 dec 2018 till now. Upon calling to the customer care i have been told it would take 24 hours to resolve the issue.

Its so pity, Ihave been facing this issue since three days, who is going to take the ownership of my loss

Appreciate if you could look into this and resolve the issue ASAP

Worst Customer service, intelligible to transfer the call to the call to their supervisor, no full info available with them
All they know is to tell, issue would be solved in next 24 hours

I am sick of listening to them, i am incurring huge loss
Veerannagari Varun Reddy

Dec 12, 2018

Bad behaviour of the onsite technician

I have opted for transfer of ACT connection 2 weeks ago and till now there has been no connection fixed. I work from home and because ACT is not keeping up to its word I'm facing lot of issues. To top it up a technician called SHANKER - 6309942436 representing ACT came down 11 days back and said the installation will be done in couple of days but it didn't happen when I confronted him this morning he started saying he'll refund the money. I asked him when there are 8 new connections in my building already established what's the problem with mine and he started asking me to wait for few more days and then he'll see if he can establish the connection or else he'll refund the money. When I said I'm not interested in refund rather he provides the internet connection as it's a high priority and me being waiting for so long . SHANKER has a very bad temper and he started talking to me in a rude manner by saying do what ever you want, he'll get the connection on his lisesure.
ACT is losing on the clients due to such bad technicians and service. I demand a secret action to be taken against SHANKER
soman_1st

Nov 20, 2018

NOT PROVIDING CONNECTION

I HAVE PAID MONEY FOR 6 MONTHS FOR NEW CONNECTION ON NOV 12TH, 2018 BUT TILL NOW DID'NT GET CALL FROM ACT TEAM. I CONTACTED MANY CUSTOMER CARE PERSONS BUT THEY ARE TELLING IT WILL BE RESOLVED IN 24 HOURS AND MY CALL HAS BEEN ESCALATED AND PRIORITISED.....BUT IT IS NOT RESOLVED AND I DONT GET ANY CALL FROM THEM. BUT WE DON'T KNOW WHOM TO BE CONTACT PERSONS FOR FURTHER COMPLAINTS OF THE NEXT LEVEL. PLEASE HEP ME TO RESOLVE THE ISSUE .

FROM HYDERABAD CYBER VILLAGE, NEW HAFEEZPET

Nov 17, 2018

RE: New connection of act fibernet

abhi_1984

Nov 15, 2018

New connection of act fibernet

I have made advance payment for 6months on 10/11/2018. For that I have not received any bill or receipt. Stil no installation done by ACT fibernet.there is no reponse from ACT fibernet.
rajesh0129

Nov 10, 2018

Slow speed

I am complaining due to slow wifi speed. I work all week. I only use the internet on weekends. If this is the kind of serwice i get (100 Kbps), adwertised as 100 Mbps, for which I am paying 1300 rs per month, i think would like to end my internet connection at the earliest

WORST INTERNET SERWISE PROWIDER - ACT FIBERNET

Slow speed

Nov 5, 2018

RE: Shifting of leased line connection

Flipkart.com - Fool making Mobile Exchange policy
    Flipkart is just a shit. I feel bad to say, It's a...
    Roadster Shoes - Quality of Shoes
    I bought this shoes one month back because I trusted the...
    Eureka Forbes - In response to your complaint
    Dear Alok, As I haven't received your details,...
    TATA Cilq - product delivery delaied by 4 to 5 days
    I purchased Voltas 2 Ton inverter AC product through TATA...
    Amazon Standing Instru - Amazon fraud
    ALERT:Rs.999.00 spent via CREDIT Card xx3744 at...
    fake sms - Got a Text from Unknown Unique Number 075757
    I don't know whether it is True Or Fake But i request...
    Videocon D2H - Unable to see subscribe pack
    Dear Ajay, We apologize for the inconvenience. We have...
    UGC scholarship - Don't display my previous pending payments
    sir, .i am the recipient of UGC OBC scholarship .i have...
    punjab state electricity board, kharar - elecricity cut
    Here is power cut since 12 pm and patients get in problem...
    E Disha Karnal - RC NOT RECEIVED ( paayment deduted )
    I HAVE ALREADY MAIL BUT NOT BE SOLUTION MY ACCOUNT ...