Consumer complaints and reviews about ACT Fibernet

Oct 25, 2018

RE: Internt not working

Dear Valued Customer,

We believe that your mentioned grievance has been resolved. Kindly let us know your feedback. For any further assistance use our Mobile App (http://is.gd/actapp ) or mail us on: [email protected]

Oct 22, 2018

Not providing service

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact number and city name below. We will look into this for you.

asad542

Oct 20, 2018

Not providing service

Internet services are not provided properly and no body is taking complaint

RE: Internt not working

RE: WORST MAINTAINENCE

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please be assured that our team is looking into this.

RE: Irresponsible customer care

Siva Prasad Adugula

Oct 15, 2018

Internt not working

Hello Sir,

I have taken new internet connection on 5th October 2018 from ACT Fibernet, Hyderabad.
They have charged 5585 rupees for 6 months of internet connection .
It worked for 3 days.
It is not working since yesterday. ie; 15-10-2018.
I have been contacting customer care. It isn't connecting for 90% of times.
Customer care connected only once in 24 hours.
I have already filed a complaint through IVR. The complaint number is 10133391889.
I got a message that it will be attended by 8 pm Oct 15th 2018. But nobody looked into this issue.

I request ACT Fibernet to refund my money regardless of you solve it or not. It is already late. Please refund my money.

Please don't experiment on customers.This is not the way of doing the business. We already lost personally by taking your connection. Please refund my money. I don't need your service.That it.

SRINATHSUNNY

Oct 13, 2018

WORST MAINTAINENCE

I have Complained to Act Fibernet Regarding service Problem on 12-10-2018...my compalint no: 10133367602..i got a message mentioning my complaint will be solved by 13-10-2018 by 3.00pm.. but i was not attended by anyone..i have made 5 calls to ACT Customer Care to speak to the Executive..but i was not attended by even a single call....this is not the first time ACT is not providing proper service...ACT FIBERNET COLLECTS BILL ON TIME.. BUT SERVICE IS ALWAYS DELAYED AND NOT PROPERLY RESPONDED...so please take necessary actions on the company...am expecting my complaint will be resolved on time.

Phani Kumar

Oct 12, 2018

Irresponsible customer care

I applied for connection on first week of October and paid for 12 months. The person came the same day I applied for the connection but till now the connection was not set up. I was neither given the refund nor the connection.

Oct 12, 2018

RE: No Wi-Fi from last 3 days, worst support

Oct 11, 2018

RE: Business connection - 3 days no connection

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact number and city name. We will look into this for you.

bensuraaga

Oct 10, 2018

Business connection - 3 days no connection

I have taken a business broadband connection from Act Fibernet. The connection is down for 3 days and the company is not fixing the issue. They don't even specify when it will be resolved by even though they have promised a very high SLA for business broadband connection.

They refuse to acknowledge in writing that the nature of the issue and by when it may be expected to fix it by. Mr. Murali Goud who is the Hyd in charge refuses to send even a simple response acknowledging the issue and letting us know what actions are being taken to resolve the issue. This has happened a couple of times before and their technicians/customer service agents have behaved in a similar fashion and hence this post. For business customers, they have provided a 4 level escalation matrix and which is a whitewash just to attract new customers and is targetted only to fool customers into believing their SLA promise.

Oct 10, 2018

RE: New connection pending

Oct 9, 2018

RE: No Wi-Fi from last 3 days, worst support

Narahari M

Oct 8, 2018

No Wi-Fi from last 3 days, worst support

Dear Customer,Ticket no: 10133278054 is registered. Please allow us some time to address your complaint. Our team will ensure fastest possible action. Track your request using the ACT fibernet app https://is.gd/actapp. - ACT Fibernet .

1. No wifi connectivity from last 3 days
2. No proper action by customer care team
3. No proper action by technician
4. Nodel officer call also not connecting

Very very worst support
Shashank Karampuri

Oct 6, 2018

New connection pending

Complaint due to the delay in providing complete service to my Organization. We are facing lot of problem due to delay. Sales person not giving proper response. he showed interest in getting her connections target but not interested in costumer service even customer care too. Sales person not given proper information before crediting cash. Now he was so carelessly saying it takes time 5400.00 credited to company current account for the plan 6+2 months. If not interested credit back amount. We choose another network. Location: Warangal sales person:- Shenkar rao
. Contact number: 9100974433.

Ticket No:10133271435
Ticket Description:
Ticket Priority: Higher
Ticket Status: Pending

Shashank.

Oct 6, 2018

RE: Connection issue and customer care isn't responding

Oct 4, 2018

RE: Internet service & customer care no response

AvinashMamidipalli

Oct 3, 2018

Connection issue and customer care isn't responding

Act internet is not connecting since 2 days, when I called to customer care no one is responding. No action is taken against the request placed through online
Murali Kedari

Oct 2, 2018

Internet service & customer care no response

Hi ,

I lost my whole day with internet connection. Customer care is not responding by saying message as tentative unavailable . Very poor. I have to do work on my project. But it isn’t done due to their bad service even though by taking money. Please look into it. Please do justice like it should not happen to others also.

Oct 1, 2018

RE: Worst connection ever

Oct 1, 2018

RE: Customer care not recieving calls

Nikita612

Sep 28, 2018

Worst connection ever

I have requested a new connection fifteen days back and they have sent a representative to collect the money within half an hour and he said that i will get a connection in oke day. Despite of my multiple complaints calls and refund requests,I waited for ten days to get a new connection,

Within a week of getting new connection my intenet stopped working. I have raised a complaint three dyas back and have been calling them atleast ten times in a day . Im not even connected once to the call, and there is ko response from their side for my request.

This is the worst customer care i have ever faced in my life. All they want is money, after paying they dont even care about the complaints. Never ever get act fibernet
Saleha fatima arif

Sep 27, 2018

Customer care not recieving calls

I have been calling ACT Fibernet customer care hundreds of times since last three days as i need to upgrade my package which has to be done before 1st October. Everytime the caller says that the representative is not available. This has been going on for 3 days continuously now.
PLEASE HELP.
pradeep_12

Sep 25, 2018

Worst internet service provider

Worst internet service provider. They don't respond to customer calls and don't resolve the issue within stated time period. Very pathetic service. Internet is not working since 3 days.

UP BEd - Pool Counselling advance fee not refunded
    Dear Sir/Mam, I have participated in Pool counselling of...
    Ola Cabs - OVER CHARGED
    Hi Team, I booked Ola auto from my location to...
    WBUT - Violation of norms and Standard of AICTE approval
    Principal of MIT/Bishnupur (158) are allowing lateral...
    Hitachi - Dont buy Hitachi
    Dont buy Hitach AC... Worst Service ... Took AC on last...
    complaint to municipal commissioner,vijayawada - Ward 23 but written wrongly as ward 22
    Assesment No. 1073113608 New Assesment : 230833 and old...
    Videocon D2H - Amount deducted from my account with out giving service
    Dear Customer (pvr1987), We apologize for the...
    drainage - Drainage
    Dear Sir/Madam Every week,There is a problem with...
    [email protected] - Merchant portal
    My merchat portal after 3 day not open what's problam...
    Blue Dart - Non-receipt of Parcel
    Shipping Track Number : 40083205702 The said parcel was...