Consumer complaints and reviews about ACT Fibernet

Jun 14, 2018

RE: Downgraded plan allotted though upgraded plan payment was paid and requested.

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please be assured that our team is looking into this.

Vishal Thakur

Jun 13, 2018

Downgraded plan allotted though upgraded plan payment was paid and requested.

I'm Vishal Thakur and my registered phone number is 7842825928 and email id: vish[email protected] I had paid the amount for A-Max 675 broadband internet connection and was given the A-Max 425 plan. I need the plan to be upgraded as soon as possible. Also, the customer care service is the worst. It always says no executives available no matter when I call. Please treat this with utmost urgency.

Downgraded plan allotted though upgraded plan payment was paid and requested.

jatinmahajan31

Jun 11, 2018

ACT Fibernet charging irrelevant money

This is regarding the monthly bill of the ACT Fibernet. I have subscribed to this package "40 Mbps / A-Max 675" and on monthy basis, I incur the bill of around Rs.797.
This month ACT gave me a bill of Rs.797, but they are charging me Rs.1150 when I'm trying to pay the bill. I am constantly calling them at "040-66272727" and the sole response that I am getting is "The number you are trying to speak to is busy at the moment, please call again later". I also dropped an Email to them at "[email protected]", but got no response whatsoever.

The Screenshots of the same are attached herewith. Please guide me through this.

ACT Fibernet charging irrelevant money ACT Fibernet charging irrelevant money

Jun 9, 2018

RE: ACT FIbernet- Internet Not working

Mitraah

Jun 8, 2018

ACT FIbernet- Internet Not working

Ticket#10131682038, 10131664696, 10131654423
I have raised three tickets for Internet not working. I have tried reaching ACT through their customer care number which is of no use.
It is such a pathetic situation for us that there is no response from their end and we are left unattended. Being an old customer of ACT, I have never faced such an issue before.
I have decided to take this case to consumer forum as I have paid the bill and no service.

May 23, 2018

RE: No service since from 5 days

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact number and city name below. We will look into this for you.

Rajendra Prasad

May 22, 2018

No service since from 5 days

I am Prasad from hyderabad. I am facing problems with act fibernet.
Thisthe worst experience in my life with a reputed ISP. ACT FIBERNET.please remove services of customer care centre, when you don't have commitments for customers, and you don't have any responsibility to care of customers. You don't have any right to maintain customer care centre. I am raising complaints everyday since from past 5 days. Every day same answer repeats. 24 hours. 24 HOURS is the default trained words to their executives I think. No ISP TOOK THUS MUCH TIME TO RECTIFY A SIMPLE ISSUE. ITS A SHAME ON ACT FIBRE.

May 9, 2018

waste and worst service

This ACT internet providers are the worlds Number one worst service providers.
They don't care about the customers.
They are least bother about customers and also these guys are cheaters as they took (debited amount from acc) amount for new connection and they are not provided the connection.

Here are my contact details 9642412327. I am planning to file a case againest to these guys.

One of the worst worst worst services.
Venkat Ramana

Apr 24, 2018

Delay in Relocation

Delay in Relocation of existing connection if after contacting many times and further got a monthly bill even without any data usage

Apr 21, 2018

Rude customer care service

I had a problem with internet connectivity, so I registered a complaint using the act app. The issue was not solved after 12 hours. Then I called the customer care and the customer care executive said that issue will be resolved within 18 hours. After 18 hours, the issue was not resolved. So I called the customer care again. I told him that I'm having trouble with the service too often in last three months and the executive started saying that issue was on my side. I tried explaining him that no one visited or called me regarding the issues. He said that it's not what is written here. I facing many issues with act.

Connection/ installation pending

We have paid for 6 months internet service on 10 April ,but installation is pending the guy who has collected the amount is also not responding to calls / disconnecting our calls .even when we escalate with their telephone service desk no action has been taken

RE: incompetent management

RE: Worst service provider

Dear Valued Customer,

We believe that your mentioned grievance has been resolved. Kindly let us know your feedback. For any further assistance use our Mobile App (http://is.gd/actapp ) or mail us on: [email protected]

Rakesh Sharma

Apr 14, 2018

incompetent management

My net speed is supposed to be 40 Mbps, I am getting 2 Mbps because of which I am unable to complete my work from home project and the deadline is today. After 100 calls and speaking to various managers, they told me that they can only send a technician to look at my problem in 24 hours. I emailed the CEO and some senior managers, but they are all happily celebrating their weekend. I would not be able to complete my project within the deadline, I will lose the project, the client and also entire day's salary. I asked them who is responsible for this, they have no answer for this. I think such incompetent CEO should resign if he can't handle complaints.
Krishnav234

Apr 9, 2018

Worst service provider

I have requested for a new WiFi router, they immediately collected money from me. But still they have not provided the router and even not returning money to me. Compliant number 10130715431.
rajesh mavideda

Feb 23, 2018

Repeatedly getting network issues from Past 2 1/2 months

From past 2 1/2 months i'm facing the network issues i.e in Dec.2017 the network was down for 12 days and in Jan.2018 the network was down for 10-15days and in feb.2018 month i have raised ticket thrice still i'm facing the same issues.

The same concerns/tickets i have raised 15-20 times in this period and every time the supporting team guys says that it will be fixed in 18hrs but it didn't happened at least once. When it gets resolved the technical team people says that they have provided the permanent solution for this, they just bluffing the customers.

Experiencing the worst network. I don't recommend the ACT FIBERNET network to anyone.

Rajesh.M
krisalay

Jan 28, 2018

12 days passed, but still no connection (WORST Customer Service)

It has been 12 days since I took a new connection. It took them 9 days to setup the intenet box in my flat. And I am still waiting for last 3 days for their techincal team to bring the router and configure it. Every day a promise is being made that it will be done by the end of the day. But in return you get another promise the next. It has been happening for last 6 days.

I tried calling the person who was supposed to come for the configuration of the router, but that person disconnects my call everytime. And he don't even give you a call back.

I asked the customer care to transfer my call to the manager, and all I get in return that the managaer is busy and he will give me a callback in 4 hours. I waited till the end of the day, but still no callback. These people don't give a SHIT about customers. All they care about is money. I made a huge mistake in opting for 6 months connection.

Afer you call customer care seeking for help, I always get an automated call from ActCorp to select a time for the next day. This has been happeing for a week.

NEVER GO FOR THIS **** ACT FIBERNET.
SIVASANKAR62

Jan 26, 2018

1 week back Amount Collected for new connection so far no response from Sales executive/technical team

hi,

On 22.01.2018 sales executive reached me and took request for new connection. i have paid the amount, so far there is no response from sales executive/ technical team i have called them number of times. i don't know whether they will give the connection or not.

Please give my paid money back, i don't want your internet services.

Sales executive name & number - Sravan & 7660006485

siva sankar

Jan 19, 2018

Router configuration

Worst response again and again.
All I wanted to know is the default router credentials for me to allow to check the router settings and connect to a different network and check the speed.

Response I got is that ACT provided router works only with ACT Fibernet. What the hell is this? Do you mean to say I buy Airtel phone and it works only with Airtel Network?

Nov 22, 2017

RE: Worst/No service

Dear Valued Customer,

We are sorry for this. Please share your contact number and city name; we will get in touch with you.

vamsi.lookatme

Nov 22, 2017

Worst/No service

Gave a complaint on 20-Nov evening 7Pm. They commited that the issue will be resolved in 18 hours. Even after 48 hours the issue is not resolved and again they are asking for 18 hours. In 15 days I have no internet for 8 days. Because service is not reliable, I would like to go for disconnection. But they don't execute it. I realized very late that I made a big mistake by paying 6 months advance. I don't suggest this to any one.

Nov 19, 2017

RE: Pow

Dear Valued Customer,

We are sorry to Know that and would like an opportunity to make things right. Please share your contact number and city name and we will investigate this matter.

ACT Fibernet.
shivasai27

Nov 18, 2017

Pow

I am chasing for almost one year for the paying the rental charges for the power, the equipment kept in my apartment and agreed to pay on yearly basis. Last four years there is no payment, every time raised they will tell some or other story but never paid. When they are not able to pay they shouldn't keep it in the first place. I raised the compliant around 10 times, all the times they come with one or other excuse and close the complaint.I am expecting to take this to next level and clear this immediately.

Shiva

Nov 16, 2017

RE: regarding my recent payment

Dear Valued Customer,

We are sorry for this. Please share your and city name; we will get in touch with you.

clax

Nov 16, 2017

denied payment of money back

Hi Act,
this Sunday I got a call from your representative on 12th Nov, for the bill payment in which he promised me a discount of 1000 rupees for my nexat 6 months payment, and on Monday your personnel came for payment and collected the money without the promised discount of 11600, so the next day when I contacted the customer care for this issue, they were not ready to believe me so I asked them to check the call records, for which they never responded back, so I had to call them multiple times to get the report and finally got to talk with the billing related CC today which is 16th November 2017, when asked for the details of my complaint, they told me that the Rs 1000 will be credited for my next billing cycle. but this is the problem for me, I want the cash back not a credit balance, so I was totally not satisfied with the solution, and wanted to know the procedure of disconnection for my account as they are not ready to give the extra money paid, for which they were talking about your policy of no money back for connection termination.
I am totally not satisfied with the credit solution your customer care reps are providing, So either give me the money of rupees 1000 in hand or transferred, or else get my connection terminated and return back the money I paid.
so just because there is no cash back policy for disconnections, why is that rule being pushed to other payments too?
I really am frustrated with the service.
thanks and regards
registered number 7382062398

Vijay Tv - For cut the Radhakrishna serial
    Y r u Stop Radhakrishna serial...there are many boring...
    Maruti suzuki - Appointment letter
    Hello, I am Syed Parvez from Hyderabad, Telangana. I...
    INDIGO AIRLINES - greeting from consultancy is fake or real ?
    IS INDIGO AIRLINES CONNECTED WITH ANY OF THE CONSULTANCY ,...
    Tata Tiago - Fuel Injector Or Fuel Pump Problem
    मैं मनीष्‍ कुमार जैन ,...
    Garena free fire - Account was suspended
    My free fire I'd 1003174842 sir I am totally inncoent...
    Basic Siksha Parisad - dav school
    प्रति श्रीमान...
    Garena free fire - Account was suspended
    My free fire I'd 1003174842 sir I am totally inncoent...
    Regestration - Change of ownership
    Sir My vehical is not yet transferred vehical no...
    Grana freefire - My account was suspended
    I want to know for what you have suspend me ? Plss...