Consumer complaints and reviews about ACT Fibernet

Sep 15, 2018

RE: Service disconnected and Bills been send

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please be assured that our team is looking into this.

Sabug

Sep 13, 2018

Service disconnected and Bills been send

This is in reference to your email informing us about connectivity issue on your Act account number ############.
We have registered your complaint and the reference number is 10218256331 and this will be resolved shortly.

This complaint was registered 20 days before for connectivity issues using the App , the issue is also marked to [email protected] but still no response from them. Also means time the bill comes in . What service provider is not worried about open compaint for more than 20 days

Sep 12, 2018

Pathetic service

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact number and city name below. We will look into this for you.

shreejit37

Sep 11, 2018

new connection pending

This is my third complaint letter due to the delay in providing complete service to my apartment. Your area salesperson (Ram- contact number 07729992419) at Sriram Nagar Kondapur (500084) had taken 4240/- a package of 6 months on 05/09/2018, 12:20:46 sec.
We are continuously trying to reach out to the salesperson for the router and its connection to my resident. The sales person is continuously disconnecting our calls and not responding. If we are not getting any resolution within next 24 hrs, we will file a fraudulent case against the salesperson on behalf of the company ACT.

Account Number is ############

Shreejit
sumanakarc22

Sep 10, 2018

Pathetic service

Within 2 months of connection. We had to contact the customer service thrice. It is impossible to get hold of them. The app that they have is nothing but a mere joke just like the connection as well as the service and the company. They are money hungry, low esteemed scumbags. They will send a pathetic greedy person to sell you the product however will forget to send an installation engineer. If you face problems with the internet, they will make sure that they delay the repair. They think that every person on the other side of the phone is an idiot and they know everything regarding internet connection. Stupid mistakes of the human origin.

Aug 25, 2018

RE: not providing proper speed

Madhu Kumar

Aug 24, 2018

Refund pending since 2 months

I have been asking for refund and they say it is been processing since 3 months. Not sure why it is taking so long time. I called customer care for more than 100 times so far. Every time they say within 24 hours I will get refund. When I am going to get money back? If These beggars needed free money I would have given it for free instead of looting it from us
Yaswanth Gupta D Ruler

Aug 23, 2018

not providing proper speed

they are not providing proper services after fup getting very low speed if i complaint they are asking to buy flexi byte after fup i need to 512kpbs but i am getting 0.09 kpbs

not providing proper speed

bharathi2k4

Aug 16, 2018

Internet is disconnecting 2 days in a week

Internet is disconnecting frquently, weekly 2 days internet connection will not be there paying 800 every month. We have registered a complaint in act fibernet many times not getting any solution.

Poor service network.
bharathi2k4

Aug 16, 2018

Internet not working

Poor service network.

Aug 13, 2018

RE: Internet connection not getting fixed

Dear Valued Customer,

We believe that your mentioned grievance has been resolved. Kindly let us know your feedback. For any further assistance use our Mobile App (http://is.gd/actapp ) or mail us on: [email protected]

Avinash Khandeke

Aug 11, 2018

Internet connection not getting fixed

I would like to complain about my internet connection issue as my ticket is still not addressed by Act Fibernet till date inspite of my following up with the customer care. Ticket was raised on Thursday 9th August 2018 and my ticket no is 10132535074. I have also not received any call from Act team regarding my issue. I doubt if at all my issue will be resolved. I can only say that Act service as pathetic. I regret to be associated with Act for last 5 year's. I hope my ticket would be resolved at the earliest. Customer care escalation manager in Hyderabad had promised me that he will give a call back to check if the issue is resolved. It is surprising for me that the manager gave a dam care to that promise. I hope this complaint will be taken care at the earliest.

Aug 9, 2018

RE: Internet connectivity issue unresolved, despite several complaints

Pranali Thakur

Aug 8, 2018

Internet connectivity issue unresolved, despite several complaints

I have been having internet connectivity issues since 11th July intermittently. Every time i register a complaint, i am told that the main server my area is down and hence i am facing some connectivity issues. If the server is down, isn't it ACT's responsibility to fix the same? After all they are charging me for using their internet services. Also, every time i register a complaint, it is closed without providing any actual resolution, and i have to reopen the complaint. Attaching the screenshot of some of the registered and reopened complaints.

Internet connectivity issue unresolved, despite several complaints

Dgjjhdd

Aug 4, 2018

Connection

Took the cash connection not made till now from past 5 days...his name is pavan
Divyavala

Jul 4, 2018

Payment amount is deducted but notifications shows payment failure

Act Fibernet payment gateway failed the transaction but the amount is deducted from account

Jun 29, 2018

RE: Repeated Connection Issue

vishnucst

Jun 28, 2018

Repeated Connection Issue

This is regarding ticket no : 10131966032. I called them nearly 6 times for the disconnection in this month of June. In previous month nearly 3 times. Every time they are taking 48 hours to resolve the issue. they are simply saying that high voltage issue in my area. I said If it is a problem with voltage and there is no feasibility for the connection then you can remove. But they are not doing the nothing. why should we pay all the amount if there is no proper connection. i don't have internet for nearly 15 days in June. No one was responding to my query. they simply taking 48 hrs every time and closing ticket immediately without any intimation. I want amount to be refunded and please fix permanent solution if possible or else remove internet connection. i don't want to bare the lose.

Jun 26, 2018

RE: No Internet

Jun 26, 2018

RE: Downgraded plan allotted though upgraded plan payment was paid and requested.

suri19

Jun 25, 2018

No Internet

I am trying to reach out to the Customer Service as well as the agents but did not any response from either. There is no internet connectivity for the past 5 days. Please get this sorted or let me know if nothing can be done.
sbashwar

Jun 18, 2018

No connection

ACT answered on my complain by asking me to add the city.
Under my complain I wrote my name registered with them & mobile number which is enough to check their system.

Mobile: 9494431066
Hyderabad.

However, I am quoting again my previous complain which was posted today 18th June 2018:

On 24th May 2018 ACT Fibernet executive visited me and collected all necessary documents plus subscription fee in advance. Until today 18th June 2018 they failed to fulfil their promise. No connection yet. Their Customer Care executives always promise withing 24 hours they will connect.

sbashwar

Jun 18, 2018

No connection

Jun 14, 2018

Vishal Thakur

Jun 13, 2018

Downgraded plan allotted though upgraded plan payment was paid and requested.

I'm Vishal Thakur and my registered phone number is 7842825928 and email id: [email protected] I had paid the amount for A-Max 675 broadband internet connection and was given the A-Max 425 plan. I need the plan to be upgraded as soon as possible. Also, the customer care service is the worst. It always says no executives available no matter when I call. Please treat this with utmost urgency.

Downgraded plan allotted though upgraded plan payment was paid and requested.

UP BEd - Pool Counselling advance fee not refunded
    Dear Sir/Mam, I have participated in Pool counselling of...
    Ola Cabs - OVER CHARGED
    Hi Team, I booked Ola auto from my location to...
    WBUT - Violation of norms and Standard of AICTE approval
    Principal of MIT/Bishnupur (158) are allowing lateral...
    Hitachi - Dont buy Hitachi
    Dont buy Hitach AC... Worst Service ... Took AC on last...
    complaint to municipal commissioner,vijayawada - Ward 23 but written wrongly as ward 22
    Assesment No. 1073113608 New Assesment : 230833 and old...
    Videocon D2H - Amount deducted from my account with out giving service
    Dear Customer (pvr1987), We apologize for the...
    drainage - Drainage
    Dear Sir/Madam Every week,There is a problem with...
    [email protected] - Merchant portal
    My merchat portal after 3 day not open what's problam...
    Blue Dart - Non-receipt of Parcel
    Shipping Track Number : 40083205702 The said parcel was...