Consumer complaints and reviews about ACT Fibernet

Sep 5, 2017

RE: Breach of contract

Dear Valued Customer,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused; we will look into the matter and make every effort to assist you.

Sep 4, 2017

RE: Wifi connection issues

Dear Valued Customer,

We are extremely sorry for the unpleasant experience. We will get in touch with you and set things right.

Sep 4, 2017

RE: Breach of contract

Dear Valued Customer,

We are sorry for this. Please share your contact number and city name; we will get in touch with you.

Mohd Altaf Hussain

Sep 3, 2017

Breach of contract

I paid 5310 rs (4500 cost + 18% get) and all required documents to act executive on 29th of august. The same day I received a message from the company stating that Ur amount has been received and ############ is Ur account number which will be activated by 2-09-17. In the meantime I informed them many times that I needed the connection urgently and requested them to complete the work as soon as possible. Today is 3rd of September and still I didn't get any confirmation/information about my service request from the company/executive.

Breach of contract Breach of contract Breach of contract

Sagar3941

Sep 2, 2017

Wifi connection issues

My account number is ############
My mobile number is 9642713038

I am having connection problems from the very first month.

Every time when I complain customer care people says we will resolve problem within 18-hours and will not get repeated. However it takes 3 days to get resolved.

I am frustrated with these people's service. Everytime routine story and definitely they cant scale up for more people.

I would honestly suggest get rid of these people and take connection with other guys.

I am writing it here so that new people will not go for these people. They are using money for marketing but not for service.

Would also like to share the complaint numbers i have registered after i took the connection in feb 2017

1077965736, 1078110629, 1078190396, 1078674865, 10710720809, 10710850515, 10711079408, 10711687974

I am short of words to express my disappointment with this pathetic service. 8 complaints in 7 months. BLOODY HELL

Aug 19, 2017

RE: connection problem

srirangam

Aug 17, 2017

connection problem

My account number ############

I am having connection problems past couple of months.

Raju

Aug 15, 2017

RE: Fraud over FUP

Dear Valued Customer,

We are sorry for this. Please share your city name; we will get in touch with you.

vivekkochi

Aug 13, 2017

Fraud over FUP

Dear Consumer Forum team,
I have strong feeling that ACT fiber net is playing fraud in last many months. I have taken a connection for 100GB usage (Rs.650 plan) and surprisingly it got exhausted with 2 weeks! I know my usage is not even 1/4th of that. 100 GB in less than 2 weeks is ridiculous. The ACT is playing some fraud to get customer reset FUP by using/subscribing to flexi bytes where they charge Rs.129 for 10GB with same speed as per my plan.

Dear ACT,
Why do you cheat on loyal customers. We barely have time to fight and find cause for this and you utilize this?

My user ID is [email protected] Contact me at +91 8008814646 if you have any logical reason to explain, else I may move to court proceedings.

Vivek

Aug 12, 2017

RE: net and connectivity problem

Dear Valued Customer,

We are sorry to know about this. Please share your contact number and city name; we will get in touch with you.

Anaisha kumar

Aug 10, 2017

net and connectivity problem

I have been using Act Fibernet from past few months even after complaining about slow net services and connectivity problem their is no change although they respond but working of their broadband is slow .

Aug 4, 2017

RE: Scam data usage statistics

AA1296

Scam data usage statistics

FUP is eating away at the rate of 3GB/day, despite the data measuring applications on all our devices adding up to barely 1.7GB. When we requested for usage statistics report, ACT have sent me a junk excel sheet which does not look like an automatically generated document, but rather, a typed-up sham.This too, was sent nearly one and a half days after the complaint was registered. Which tells me that the document is clearly not auto generated, but is typed up. The so called portal page has not opened successfully even once, to date, so there is no way for me to verify usage apart from the mobile app. Funnily enough, these problems are occuring once we have committed to the Yearly plan, having paid the full amount. This issue did not exist with our previous plan of 6 months. FUP of 90GB is exceeded in 25-27 days, despite the data apps adding up to around 70GB in the same time.

Ticket #10210944037

RE:Act fibernet only acting

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your Registered contact number and city, we will get back to you.
Sathyavathidk

Act fibernet only acting

I have a act fibernet connection. It gives the worst service. No internet and no customer support . Pathetic
Rucha Budgude

Jul 17, 2017

No response after full payment

I paid for 6 months subscription for act on last Saturday. I still didn't get the Wi-Fi installed. The person who took my payment blocked me on phone. I m calling customer service I still didn't get any response from them.
I hate this ACT

The contact number of the person is 7032961534

I am filing a police complaint first thing tomorrow I.e 17th July to get my refund.

Worse service

Rucha Budgude

Jul 13, 2017

RE: Requesting for Refund

Jul 13, 2017

RE: No connection till now and no action taken!!

Jul 12, 2017

Amount Refund

Hello Sir,

I have requested for a New connection in 2015. The act person Mr. Khayum said that box is far and we can not given connection for you and the same has be told in 2016. In 2017 he said we install a separate box at your place and we need electricity power supply I agreed for it and paid Rs.2,603/- on 05/07/17. On 10/10/17 at 10:30am a Technician has come and said we cannot install a box because when it rains box will get damaged when water enters in it and frequent repairs comes and he left the place. Again at around 01:00pm when there is a lady in home alone another technician has come without my permission and when my wife is telling not to give connection and he forceful entered into my house and has given connection from a box which is not in radius as he said in 2015 and 2016. This is a request to you (ACT) that tell your technicians not to enter into anyones house when there is no head of the family and not to give connection forcefully without there permission and I am requesting you to Refund me asap. Otherwise I am going to file a police complaint on ACT and that to a Criminal case and for entering my home forcefully without my permission and my wife permission when she denied and told not give connection. So, please Refund me my amount asap. When I am reaching Your customer care they are also irritating me and creating a problem please look into the issue and solve my problem asap.

Thanks and Regards,
Stanley
Phone Number : 8500283100.
ACT account no. ############.

Jul 10, 2017

Requesting for Refund

Hello Sir,

Thanks and Regards,
Stanley
Phone Number : 8500283100.
ACT account no. ############.

Jul 10, 2017

Requesting for Refund

spunkylive

Jul 7, 2017

No connection till now and no action taken!!

I downloaded act mobile app and bought a new connection from there. I selected A-MAX 650 plan, uploaded the relative documents and paid the total amount 1307 from credit card( Including installation charges) on on 03/07/2017.

First thing: I did not get any acknowledgement of payment has been received.

After calling multiple times to 040-66272727, but they are assuring me that my query will be resolve in 24 hours, but it's been more than 2 days. Even my account hasn't been created yet.

Today is 07/07/2017 and still i haven't got any call from ACT.
ticket number - 10127126609

I don't want this connection i want my money back.

Anuj

Jun 29, 2017

RE: Scam with refund

Deepak KM

Jun 27, 2017

Scam with refund

My name is Mitta Deepak Kumar and I've been an ACT customer since November 2015. Customer ID : ############. I have requested for refund of my six-month advance payment as your local agent was unable to provide the connection.

In detail : Your local agent did not pay the money for hosting adapter to the owner of my house for using electricity to run the adapter. My landlord was angry and disconnected the adapter. My six month payment was due and I did not choose to continue your service. But your local agent came to my house and assured me that my broadband would be reatined from another source. He collected the six month due from me and never provided connection. When I confronted him on this issue, he asked me to get refund as he was unable to provide connection. I apply for refund. A ticket was registered.

Your call center guy called me and asked my details etc, and said that he would connect me to the transactions dept. or something. They received the call and repeated the same stuff as the previous one did. They assured that they would be looking into the matter and would send me a cheque of Rs. 4111/- which would be approved in 15 days. I wait for 15 days, expecting your company to keep its promise.

Apparently, you don't. I call again, asking for the status. And every time I ask them for the status, they keep saying that they are considering the case. What's worse is, after explaining the status, they would ask me to reinstall my connection. Why would someone reinstall his connection when he is expecting his refund ? Are the people at ACT Fibernet a bunch of mad humans who do not really get what refund is, or is this some sort of crookery at display? What's the matter, ACT? By giving the same monotonous response of "under process", are you trying to make me give up on the refund? I am living without internet for the past 45 days, ACT. I am a working professional who needs to stay online for atleast an hour everyday to work. I had to work in Internet Cafes who charge exorbitant rates.

Also, cheques? Cheques, of all the payment methods out there? This is 2017. Let me repeat it out for you : 2017. Again : 2017. In these days, when financial transactions happen in a jiffy, you are sending me a cheque bearing my name, which takes 3-5 days to reach my place and I need to visit a bank to cash it. Cant you just come out of the stone age and send me the money by using, say Net Banking or payment apps like PayTM ? You are an Internet Provider, not a scrap metal buyer. One would like you to live in the present and act like the present. Shame on you.

Any way, since receiving my payment at all is the big question, forget the mode of payment. I have called you around 20 times these days and every time I was asked if I'd like to reinstall my connection. Look, I want a complete refund and I do not ask for compensation for inconnectivity because you are so pathetic that it would be great if I receive the refund at all.

Scam with refund Scam with refund

Jun 18, 2017

RE: Re connection issue

Dear Valued Customer,

We are extremely sorry for the unpleasant experience. Request you to share your contact number and city name we will resolve this at the earliest.

GoIbibo - refund not initiated
    Dear Shivanshtekriwal, Greetings from Goibibo.com We...
    Reliance Jio - 4G Tower - Jio Network not available
    Hi Team I ecoworld outer ring road, Bangalore there is...
    Illegal MATAKA Shop - Close Illegal MATAKA Shop
    Our issue was solved .For this write now they thinking to...
    GoIbibo - Train Ticket cancellation Refund
    Dear Krishna_maheshwari, Greetings from...
    Policy Bazar - phone calls
    phone no 9707318275 plz stop calling me bc
    GoIbibo - REFUND DELAY
    Dear Abhishektyagi0001, Greetings from...
    GOIBIBO HOTEL - refund of payment made for booking || oyo hotel did not...
    Dear avinasha2605, Greetings from Goibibo.com We are...
    GoIbibo - Flight cancelled with out any prior information and refund...
    Dear Harikrishnn, Greetings from Goibibo.com We are...
    HSSC - unpaid fees
    I have applied for haryana police constable. I was paid...
    Sewa Kendra - Not applying my certificate
    Sir, my name is jaskaran singh and I am from Firozpur...