Consumer complaints and reviews about ACT Fibernet

vijayendrakvm

May 31, 2017

Unable to login

A while ago due to power failure my wifi router got restarted and since then I am unable to access the internet. Router is working fine but I am unable to connect/login to my ACT Fibernet account from any device I am using now. It says 'You are not authorized to login from this location. Please login from the authorized location.'
Can you please resolve this issue ASAP.
Account Number: ############
Vijayendra
phanijgd

May 24, 2017

No internet

ACT Fibernet Hyderabad turning out to be one of the worst internet service providers from one of the best. Guys, if you are planning to get a connection through them, please refrain from doing so. It is NOT reliable anymore. Poor customer service with irritating questionnaire and illogical and nonsensical technical staff without any basics of troubleshooting a problem. All they do is to take a complaint and sit without any quick action and updates. It's been around 4 days that we have lodged a complaint about internet connection (WIFI not working) issue with no one turning up so far and not a single courtesy call to update us about the "what next". Prior to that, around 1week ago, we had to wait for 5 days for them to come and rectify the internet, in spite of our repeated calls to them.
There is NO escalation mechanism whatsoever, how big the problem may be and how delayed it may get for resolution. NO transparency to the customers and we always have to go through the stupid questionnaire whenever we call them about the same problem without having any clue on whether any meaningful action is being taken to resolve our problem or not.
Not sure how giant Corporates like these which are running substandard shows are even surviving. Not sure if ours is a one-off or there are many other victims out there with very high patience levels. Any service/utility/anything for that matter which can't be of use when it's needed the most, is equivalent to crap, bear with my language.
We, being customers since 2013, are frustrated to the core with the kind of service they had been providing in the recent past and had to go to cyber cafes to take care of our important online activities. Can it get any worse than this ?
sarathchandra

May 1, 2017

Poor service - No User choice

My account got activated with wrong user id even if I told them specifically.. Now they reply that they can't change that at all..
Worst way of handling customers..

Sarath

Apr 23, 2017

Cable TV connection

I have raised complaint against my account number ############# on Friday morning. saying no cable connection since Thursday night. Ticket is raised with number #10126109840. Ticket is closed on Saturday night without any resolution. when I called customer care,new ticket is raised # 10126132509.. but so far no resolution provided,. its already 3 days.
muralidhar1961

acknowledgement not yet received

I have made an online payment of Rs.3494 on 4.4.17, but so far i have not received the hard copy of the payment receipt for my records. my mail i.d is [email protected] Please expedite the same.

RE: No Installation even after 15 days

Dear Valued Customer,

We are sorry to know that your installation has not been completed. Please share your contact number along with your city we’ll be happy to look into this for you.

nanda.ambati

No Installation even after 15 days

Mar 29: Requested for a new connection through Online Portal. A Sales Man called back and came to collect the requisite documents and the amount. Promised to provide the connection by the next day end.
Mar 30, 31: No Response
Apr 1: Technicians came for installation and started blabbering that there are no empty ports, allow us to fix a new box on the terrace. House Owner denied their request.
Thus, I was asked to pay extra INR 2500 and buy a device called ACT SWITCH which shall make it feasible for them to provide me a connection even when there are no ports.
I've given my acceptance, right away.
Apr 3: Technical visited for the second time and did the requisite work to install the ACT SWITCH and left without completing stating their store will not be open at that point-of-time (evening 0600 PM). If that's the case why cant they get the SWITCH along with them.
Apr 4: Did ~50 calls that went unattended and by EOD the Sales Executive asks me to do PayTM on his phone number for INR 2500 so that he can send someone to deliver the SWITCH and then the technician can come to install and configure the same.
Apr 10: Refunds Team executive calls me to let me know that my refund will be processed ASAP through Cheque.
I don't who on earth processes this kind of a company's registration to do business.
And, they indirectly blame the other services in the market including the government who get it done in 2-3 working days.

Mar 17, 2017

RE: User ID 102016184784 and Ticket No 1028170458

Dear Valued Customer,

Your mentioned grievance has been resolved. For further queries SMS TC HELP to 99459 99459 from your registered no.

Mar 13, 2017

RE: Temporary suspension of net connection

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your Contact Number and City, we will get back to you.

Priyanka Mishra Pandey

Mar 10, 2017

Temporary suspension of net connection

I have Act Fibernet broadband connection. I am travelling abroad with family for next 4 to 5months. I have called Act customer care and told them about this. They told me to register my complaint @ ([email protected]) or call from my registered mobile number. I registered my complaint at ([email protected]). I got my ticket number as well. After a week when I saw no response,i called back customer care again just to check what's the status of my connection,what I found was it's still active. I told them about my problem once again and asked them to terminate the service as I won't be using it. Again I was told "Your problem will be solved and we will get back to you within 24hours". Even after that when I got no response I called next 3times and spoke with 3 different customer care executives (CCE) and they all promised me same. Adding,the last CCE told I have registered a wrong complaint (which the previous CCEs never told me). I have been raised with my this month bill which I have stated I won't be using.
I expect to receive a proper reply for the harassment received.

Temporary suspension of net connection Temporary suspension of net connection

RE: User ID 102016184784 and Ticket No 1028170458

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret to know about your issue, we will get in touch with you on priority.

102016184784

User ID 102016184784 and Ticket No 1028170458

It is been 15 Days that I had paid the amount (7300) for new installation at ITI Layout, Near BBMP Park, Bangalore to ACT sales team. He told me that the new connection will be completed by 27th Feb 2017.
But still not completed and there is no proper action about the further steps though I have called to support team many times.
At least could you please provide the information whether it is possible to give a new connection or N

Very very Bad customer service ever!
anubhapd

Feb 28, 2017

Customer Service

I paid the amount for the connection on 18 Feb 2017. I got the connection and I am able to see the portal page. But still didn't receive the username and password. It's been 10 days, I still didn't receive my username and password.
Every day I am calling the customer care and hearing the same thing that they are still resolving the problem.
I received a confirmation message today stating that my problem has been resolved. But I didn't get any message for username and password.

Worst customer service ever!

Feb 24, 2017

RE: Internet not connecting to devices

Dear Valued Customer,

We understand your distress and will make every effort to assist you in this matter. Request you to share your customer ID or registered contact number and we will be at it.

sriprakash

Feb 23, 2017

Internet not connecting to devices

Devices like laptop ,mobile are disconnecting with in few minutes of connection.Plenty of complaints and tickets raised and they are closed by incompetent staff.They never visit the site and behave. as if they can launch rocket from their desk tops .You can verify if have a audit or quality control of your services as I have same complaint lodged 5 times in 10 days with same problem. Be professional are you will be thrown out soon. My problem persists and I have decided not to complaint any more just proceed legally

Jan 30, 2017

RE: forgot password and lost mobile sim

Dear Valued Customer,

Your mentioned grievance has been resolved. For further queries you can contact us on 040-66272727 or [email protected]

RE: forgot password and lost mobile sim

Dear Valued Customer,

We will get in touch with you regarding your query.

S shiva raj

Jan 29, 2017

forgot password and lost mobile sim

I lost my mobile sim and i forgot my password
Can u send me my password to this no:9676453412
Address:h no.2-22-99/1,chilkanagar
Pincode:500039

RE: Data consumption

Dear Valued Customer,

We will look into your issue and get in touch you.

Peermd

Jan 28, 2017

Data consumption

I have taken connection 2 month before and my data usage is very less. But with in 20 days only data usage is showing complete of 40 GB data. I did not download single movie and I use net for WhatsApp only.
It's totally fraud to customers.

Account no: ############
Aruna. R

Jan 6, 2017

ACT internet broadband not working since Dec 12th

Hello ACT Fiber Net,

ACT broadband connection is not working since Dec12th near and around Chromepet area. I did complaint thrice by sending SMS but till date no response. Everytime we call ACT customer care , we get reply that it will be attended in 24 hrs or 48 hours. This is causing too much inconvenience to us. Now trying to call the customer care number, we are getting busy tone or the call ends up.. At least we should be provided with details of the problem or the status of the work in progress.

I have paid the bills for 8 months as advance and now I am paying for using other secondary internet connections, such a waste of money. We do not understand how much more time it will take to restore the connection, it has been already 1 month since the connection has been out. We have lost our patience!

We are now left with hope that it will be resolved soon. Please take adequate measures to restore the connection otherwise we are left with the option of taking severe action.

My reigstered contact number is 9600088917 and UD: ############.

Jan 2, 2017

very slows

My customer id is 1090544 and my contact no is 8680861080. After upgrade the bb speed, i checked speed test for 3 times, but its shows only 2 mbps. I request you to take action to rectify same at an early.

Raghavan
ramaseeta

Jan 2, 2017

No Network since 1 month

There is no network to my connection since 3 of Dec 2016.
It is being one month ,i have registered compliments thrice
There is no resolution on previous.
when it will be work , before u mentioned that i will work before 29 of Dec
Where is the action????

My Location : Saidapet,opp: to Little mount metro station.

Give proper response on this
mskpingali

Dec 29, 2016

No Internet Connectivity

Hello ACT Fiber Net,

No Internet connectivity, Very poor service. No response your Land line is every time busy and including your nodal officer phone no also.

Pathetic services. I request all, if somebody is planning to take ACT fiber net my review is It is Useless, don't try to take this service provider. Useless in trying to them.

And dear service provider kindly letme how to cancel my connection. Please do reply for the heaven sake.

Mahesh

Phno:+91-9952955035
User Id: 11361350

Dec 28, 2016

No Internet

I have registered complaint on Thursday(22-12-2016) but still not reply from the ACT team.
I am trying to reach CC but no one picking the Call .
Please tell me the Exact date when i will get the internet access .Otherwise I will choose better than the Act broadband

Karthikeyan-9551256564
Customer Id:11660495

Fast Track - Skin icching
    I am using fast track watch metal it is very irritating to...
    Canteen card not received - CSD Smart Card rejection
    Dear Sir An application was submitted bearing no...
    Garena free fire - Lost game
    I have lost my Mobile's data. I remember user name...
    State Bank of India - Non receipt of my cheque Book
    Very recently I transferred my account from sbi Berhampore...
    Hire in Global - Hire In Global - fake company
    Hire in Global is a fake company. I have registered for...
    Amazon - Wrong pin code update in tracking
    I booked a parcel via india post on 29/05/2019. The parcel...
    KSRTC - Conductor allowed drunken people in bus
    Kstrc no : 345107 15/06/2019 time-12:21:24 Express...
    Jio recharge - Not payment done refund money back
    I have recharged 349 on 15 June 2019 via my jio App. I...
    Hitachi - It's been 4day i have bought Ac but didn't...
    Dear Raghav, We regret that you are facing an issue...