Consumer complaints and reviews about ACT Fibernet

Sep 8, 2017

RE: Internet Not Working since7 days and No Customer Service

Dear Valued Customer,

We are sorry for this. Please share your contact number and we will get in touch with you.

meghana_91

Sep 8, 2017

No Internet for 2 weeks.

I recently got married and i took an other new connection from ACT fibernet in my husband's place.

A Guy named Irfan with phone ( 9848920879) came to our place, took the proofs, signed the documents and took the first month's money too on 26th of August, He promised that we will get a new connection in 2 days. I did not receive any receipt or a confirmation email.

Its been 13 days now, we have no internet, I work from home sometimes and I used up 10 GB of mobile's internet for one working day ( That's damn expensive). The associate Irfan is not receiving our calls, your toll free number and customer care number is not connecting (Busy lines).

Now, i have to work for 8 days from home and there is no internet.

Name : K.Meghana Reddy
Account : ############
forsocks

Sep 7, 2017

Internet Not Working since7 days and No Customer Service

We have been continuously complaining about our internet service from past seven days. It doesn't works. We have paid all the bills since the day one. They say they will reach to us in 2 to 4 hours. It's been more than 4 customer complaints we have made till now and every time they say the same. We are really frustrated. No body calls us neither comes to our address to resolve our complaint.
We live in Kothaguda, Hyderabad. I would say go with reliable companies like airtel. These companies do not give customer service.

Sep 6, 2017

RE : Breach of contract

Your mentioned grievance has been resolved. For further queries you can contact us on 040-66272727 or [email protected]

Sep 5, 2017

RE: Breach of contract

Dear Valued Customer,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused; we will look into the matter and make every effort to assist you.

Sep 4, 2017

RE: Wifi connection issues

Dear Valued Customer,

We are extremely sorry for the unpleasant experience. We will get in touch with you and set things right.

Sep 4, 2017

RE: Breach of contract

Dear Valued Customer,

We are sorry for this. Please share your contact number and city name; we will get in touch with you.

Mohd Altaf Hussain

Sep 3, 2017

Breach of contract

I paid 5310 rs (4500 cost + 18% get) and all required documents to act executive on 29th of august. The same day I received a message from the company stating that Ur amount has been received and ############ is Ur account number which will be activated by 2-09-17. In the meantime I informed them many times that I needed the connection urgently and requested them to complete the work as soon as possible. Today is 3rd of September and still I didn't get any confirmation/information about my service request from the company/executive.

Breach of contract Breach of contract Breach of contract

Sagar3941

Sep 2, 2017

Wifi connection issues

My account number is ############
My mobile number is 9642713038

I am having connection problems from the very first month.

Every time when I complain customer care people says we will resolve problem within 18-hours and will not get repeated. However it takes 3 days to get resolved.

I am frustrated with these people's service. Everytime routine story and definitely they cant scale up for more people.

I would honestly suggest get rid of these people and take connection with other guys.

I am writing it here so that new people will not go for these people. They are using money for marketing but not for service.

Would also like to share the complaint numbers i have registered after i took the connection in feb 2017

1077965736, 1078110629, 1078190396, 1078674865, 10710720809, 10710850515, 10711079408, 10711687974

I am short of words to express my disappointment with this pathetic service. 8 complaints in 7 months. BLOODY HELL

Aug 19, 2017

RE: connection problem

srirangam

Aug 17, 2017

connection problem

My account number ############

I am having connection problems past couple of months.

Raju

Aug 15, 2017

RE: Fraud over FUP

Dear Valued Customer,

We are sorry for this. Please share your city name; we will get in touch with you.

vivekkochi

Aug 13, 2017

Fraud over FUP

Dear Consumer Forum team,
I have strong feeling that ACT fiber net is playing fraud in last many months. I have taken a connection for 100GB usage (Rs.650 plan) and surprisingly it got exhausted with 2 weeks! I know my usage is not even 1/4th of that. 100 GB in less than 2 weeks is ridiculous. The ACT is playing some fraud to get customer reset FUP by using/subscribing to flexi bytes where they charge Rs.129 for 10GB with same speed as per my plan.

Dear ACT,
Why do you cheat on loyal customers. We barely have time to fight and find cause for this and you utilize this?

My user ID is [email protected] Contact me at +91 8008814646 if you have any logical reason to explain, else I may move to court proceedings.

Vivek

Aug 12, 2017

RE: net and connectivity problem

Dear Valued Customer,

We are sorry to know about this. Please share your contact number and city name; we will get in touch with you.

Anaisha kumar

Aug 10, 2017

net and connectivity problem

I have been using Act Fibernet from past few months even after complaining about slow net services and connectivity problem their is no change although they respond but working of their broadband is slow .

Aug 4, 2017

RE: Scam data usage statistics

AA1296

Scam data usage statistics

FUP is eating away at the rate of 3GB/day, despite the data measuring applications on all our devices adding up to barely 1.7GB. When we requested for usage statistics report, ACT have sent me a junk excel sheet which does not look like an automatically generated document, but rather, a typed-up sham.This too, was sent nearly one and a half days after the complaint was registered. Which tells me that the document is clearly not auto generated, but is typed up. The so called portal page has not opened successfully even once, to date, so there is no way for me to verify usage apart from the mobile app. Funnily enough, these problems are occuring once we have committed to the Yearly plan, having paid the full amount. This issue did not exist with our previous plan of 6 months. FUP of 90GB is exceeded in 25-27 days, despite the data apps adding up to around 70GB in the same time.

Ticket #10210944037

RE:Act fibernet only acting

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your Registered contact number and city, we will get back to you.
Sathyavathidk

Act fibernet only acting

I have a act fibernet connection. It gives the worst service. No internet and no customer support . Pathetic
Rucha Budgude

Jul 17, 2017

No response after full payment

I paid for 6 months subscription for act on last Saturday. I still didn't get the Wi-Fi installed. The person who took my payment blocked me on phone. I m calling customer service I still didn't get any response from them.
I hate this ACT

The contact number of the person is 7032961534

I am filing a police complaint first thing tomorrow I.e 17th July to get my refund.

Worse service

Rucha Budgude

Jul 13, 2017

RE: Requesting for Refund

Jul 13, 2017

RE: No connection till now and no action taken!!

Jul 12, 2017

Amount Refund

Hello Sir,

I have requested for a New connection in 2015. The act person Mr. Khayum said that box is far and we can not given connection for you and the same has be told in 2016. In 2017 he said we install a separate box at your place and we need electricity power supply I agreed for it and paid Rs.2,603/- on 05/07/17. On 10/10/17 at 10:30am a Technician has come and said we cannot install a box because when it rains box will get damaged when water enters in it and frequent repairs comes and he left the place. Again at around 01:00pm when there is a lady in home alone another technician has come without my permission and when my wife is telling not to give connection and he forceful entered into my house and has given connection from a box which is not in radius as he said in 2015 and 2016. This is a request to you (ACT) that tell your technicians not to enter into anyones house when there is no head of the family and not to give connection forcefully without there permission and I am requesting you to Refund me asap. Otherwise I am going to file a police complaint on ACT and that to a Criminal case and for entering my home forcefully without my permission and my wife permission when she denied and told not give connection. So, please Refund me my amount asap. When I am reaching Your customer care they are also irritating me and creating a problem please look into the issue and solve my problem asap.

Thanks and Regards,
Stanley
Phone Number : 8500283100.
ACT account no. ############.

Jul 10, 2017

Requesting for Refund

Hello Sir,

Thanks and Regards,
Stanley
Phone Number : 8500283100.
ACT account no. ############.

Jul 10, 2017

Requesting for Refund

SSC - Unable to login after registration on ssc site
    sir/mam I have already registered om 12/08/2019...
    Jio - Payment done Rs498/- but not get Recharge
    Sir I have made payment of Rs498/-on 24.08.2019 for 2GB...
    Cartoon Network India - No more motu patlu and chota bheem
    What hell you are doing guys why are you not bringing back...
    Avalon Unisex salon and Spa - Sex racket in Spa
    There is spa center named Avalon Unisex salon and Spa,...
    manoj kumar - Complaint against conductor to miss guide me
    My name is Pankaj works at delhi . My residence address is...
    Green trends - Incorrect amount green trends
    offer for haircut shown in flex board and asked inside ...
    [email protected] - I want Lic Agent App (ID & Password)
    my name ritesh kumar agent coad 5352/513 patna ,...
    Farha Maloo - Stray dog nuisance
    I’m living in Sector 10, Kharghar. This complaint is...
    Ep badge - Not received purchased badge
    I have purchased 30Ep badge on mysterious shop,but I...