Consumer complaints and reviews about ACT Fibernet

shivasai27

Nov 18, 2017

Pow

I am chasing for almost one year for the paying the rental charges for the power, the equipment kept in my apartment and agreed to pay on yearly basis. Last four years there is no payment, every time raised they will tell some or other story but never paid. When they are not able to pay they shouldn't keep it in the first place. I raised the compliant around 10 times, all the times they come with one or other excuse and close the complaint.I am expecting to take this to next level and clear this immediately.

Shiva

Nov 16, 2017

RE: regarding my recent payment

Dear Valued Customer,

We are sorry for this. Please share your and city name; we will get in touch with you.

Nov 16, 2017

denied payment of money back

Hi Act,
this Sunday I got a call from your representative on 12th Nov, for the bill payment in which he promised me a discount of 1000 rupees for my nexat 6 months payment, and on Monday your personnel came for payment and collected the money without the promised discount of 11600, so the next day when I contacted the customer care for this issue, they were not ready to believe me so I asked them to check the call records, for which they never responded back, so I had to call them multiple times to get the report and finally got to talk with the billing related CC today which is 16th November 2017, when asked for the details of my complaint, they told me that the Rs 1000 will be credited for my next billing cycle. but this is the problem for me, I want the cash back not a credit balance, so I was totally not satisfied with the solution, and wanted to know the procedure of disconnection for my account as they are not ready to give the extra money paid, for which they were talking about your policy of no money back for connection termination.
I am totally not satisfied with the credit solution your customer care reps are providing, So either give me the money of rupees 1000 in hand or transferred, or else get my connection terminated and return back the money I paid.
so just because there is no cash back policy for disconnections, why is that rule being pushed to other payments too?

Nov 16, 2017

discounted payment not giving back the cas paid

regarding my recent payment

Hi Act,
this Sunday I got a call from your representative on 12th Nov, for the bill payment in which he promised me a discount of 1000 rupees for my next 6 months payment, and on Monday your personnel came for payment and collected the money without the promised discount of 11600, so the next day when I contacted the customer care for this issue, they were not ready to believe me so I asked them to check the call records, for which they never responded back, so I had to call them multiple times to get the report and finally got to talk with the billing related CC today which is 16th November 2017, when asked for the details of my complaint, they told me that the Rs 1000 will be credited for my next billing cycle. but this is the problem for me, I want the cash back not a credit balance, so I was totally not satisfied with the solution, and wanted to know the procedure of disconnection for my account as they are not ready to give the extra money paid, for which they were talking about your policy of no money back for connection termination.
I am totally not satisfied with the credit solution your customer care reps are providing, So either give me the money of rupees 1000 in hand or transferred, or else get my connection terminated and return back the money I paid 3 days ago.
so just because there is no cash back policy for disconnections, why is that rule being pushed to other payments such as this discounts promised too?

regarding my recent payment

Nov 7, 2017

RE: Worst service and fraud customer care

Dear Valued Customer,

We are sorry for this. Please share your contact number and city name; we will get in touch with you.

Nov 7, 2017

Dear Valued Customer,

Your mentioned grievance has been resolved. For further queries you can contact us on 040-66272727 or [email protected]

LdkCB

Nov 6, 2017

Worst service and fraud customer care

Worst and pathetic customer service by ACT.
A simple request for connection transfer from Hyderabad to Coimbatore is not feasible for ACT though the app allows the same.
No request raised would be properly closed.
I had raised a request on 27th Oct 2017 to disconnect my existing connection in Hyd and get a new connection in Coimbatore. In first week of Nov, I get a bill for the connection to be disconnected on 27th Oct.
literally fraud and the service executives work in closing tickets clearly shows the way they harass the customers.

WORST EXPERIENCE

CONNECTION NO : ############
madamshetty

Oct 17, 2017

Payment Refund

My Details : Replying to your response with my details.

Praneeth M : Phone # 9885345744
Location : Hyderabad

Hope i will see a progress after 2.5 months continuous follow up, so that i can think on future course for action.

Praneeth

Hi Praneeth,

We understand your distress and will make every effort to assist you in this matter. Request you to share your contact number and city name we will resolve this at the earliest.

Oct 16, 2017

Hi Praneeth,

madamshetty

Oct 14, 2017

Payment Refund

SHAME !!!! Follow up from 2.5 months, 25+ calls to customer care (300+ minutes discussion) only to get my payment back because of your inability to provide the connection at our new home.

Sir, let me tell how your call center operates ...

Day X (call recorded) : Operator Srikanth Goud, apologized for not having payment refund and requested me to give once chance so that respective team will get back in 24hours time frame. I was adamant that it wont happen.....however because of his sincere request i ended the call.

Day X+1 (call recorded) : Operator Sandeep, Same story no change in handling....sorry, 24 hours time and respective team will get back. Having been experienced through it, i didnt end the call till i know when money will be refunded. Now, 24hrs reduced to 30mins and he promised me as if payment settlement will happen on very same day.

No call, no payment, no status update ..... nothing.

I want to know when is my payment refund going to happen & why it takes 2.5 months / 300+ min discussion just to give customer his money.

- Praneeth

Oct 9, 2017

RE: Slow Internet Issue/Internet not working

Dear Valued Customer,

We are extremely sorry for the unpleasant experience. We will get in touch with you and set things right.

Oct 9, 2017

RE: Internet not working

Hi Kalyan Kamini,

ACT Fibrtnet.

Oct 5, 2017

Slow Internet Issue/Internet not working

We are facing internet connection issue from last two days. Some times internet will not come and some times internet will come but very slow. For opening google.com it will take more than 2 minutes. I used to work from home and every day i am getting internet issues which is delaying my work. I will receive every 6 months you package is upgraded messages but I am not getting at least my actual plan browsing speed.

I have raised many tickets and some of them are :10127634137 ,10127679916 , 10128386149, 10127451996 ,10127257632 & 10128381460, 10127023642 ,10127009529(there are so many) . Every day I have to follow up the team and need to wait for more than 35 minutes in queue to speak with respective executive/supervisor and the answers from the Act Fibernet staff was:

1) I am sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2) Our Team is working on it.
3) Give us 18 hours and the problem will be rectified.
4) We have kept your issue on priority.

I am confused is this the priority? When I asked them to transfer the call to their seniors, every time they say that seniors are on the other calls and we will place a return call. Till date I haven't received any call from them.

Every day I am getting internet issue which is causing my official work. Every time they will our SLA time is 4 hours or 18 hours but they are not resolving within the SLA time. Also they are updating false statements against the ticket and making us fools.

Hence I request you to please intervene on the same and help me.

Nagaraju G
+91 7095409380

Oct 3, 2017

RE: Internet not working

Kalyan Kamini

Oct 1, 2017

Internet not working

We are facing issue with our internet connection from last 5days. I am not getting internet from 27th September 2017 and today is 1st October 2017. I received the automated message on 27th about temporary internet problem then I have raised ticket on 28th and the no is: 10128298210. Since then I have been calling them 2 times in a day and the answers from the Act Fibernet staff was:

1) I am sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2) Our Team is working on it.
3) Give us 18 hours and the problem will be rectified.
4) We have kept your issue on priority.

I am regretting of paying 6 months of advance payment last month on 15th August 2017.

Four days without internet has affected us a lot, to name a few:

1) One of my car policy renewal has lapsed because I couldn't renew it online. I will not be getting any further benefits as I lapsed the policy.
2) One of bike policy is expiring today and I have to renew it online.
3) During the festive season, we were not able to call, video call or chat with any of our distant and close relatives. No whatsapp, No facebook..
4) My project work is pending as I am working from home from last four days coz of Dussehra festival. For which, I had to activate and use my Airtel mobile data of almost 10 GB, an additional cost for me because my boss will not compromise of silly reasons of project delay. I am using mobile hotspot.
5) My dad is not able to monitor his bank transactions and online status of his business.
6) Online festival shopping got interrupted

So on there are many issues we been facing from last four days, who will pay the compensation for what we lost during these days?

Hence I request you to please intervene on the same and attached are the snaps from my mobile.

Kalyan
+918897860690

Internet not working Internet not working

Sep 29, 2017

RE: No internet from 3 days

Dear Valuable Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact number and city name; we will get in touch with you.

Venkat Bogi

Sep 28, 2017

No internet from 3 days

No internet from last 3 days... Ticket has been raised... No response from the company... Only I have to call them. Whenever I call get response as we are working on the issue..

Sep 21, 2017

RE: Internet won't work

brookingsd

Sep 19, 2017

Internet won't work

The act Fibernet claims to be the leader; which is a bull shit. If I have a problem and raise a ticket and call them after 6 hrs and later after 8hrs, their dialogue will be the same "it's not the problem from our side". Fuc×××g bha****d, I know it is not your problem. It is the problem from my end. But I am taking the service from you and you are bound to fix my problem. They start calling from 3 days of payment due date; but not a single call once a ticket is opened. They say their SLA to resolve is 18 hrs and funny thing is, they say it's a high priority ticket. Really frustrating yaar.

Sep 12, 2017

RE: No Internet for 2 weeks

Dear Valued Customer,

We understand that you are facing issue and we are looking forward to resolving it. Not to worry, we will assist you on this.

meghana_91

Sep 11, 2017

No Internet for 2 weeks

RE: No Internet for 2 weeks.

Hi ACT,

My City is Hyderabad, My mobile number is 7799399069.

Its been 15 days now.

Please contact me ASAP.

Meghana

Sep 9, 2017

RE: No Internet for 2 weeks.

Sep 8, 2017

RE: Internet Not Working since7 days and No Customer Service

Dear Valued Customer,

We are sorry for this. Please share your contact number and we will get in touch with you.

Bluedart - Late delivery
    The bluedart is not delivering my package at time . Every...
    collector - Cutting of greenery
    Sector 3 Jawahar Nagar Jaipur nursery Is a green area...
    Aspiring Minds(amcat) - Your Test has been Expired
    Sir, After completing my amcat test for wipro, i got a...
    idea cellular - Disturbance in reception
    Hi! There's lot of disturbance during the call.
    HDFC - Unusual charges without any information
    Dear Sir, My name is Saikumar Pilla and I am having...
    GRAMA/WARD Volunteer - General Secretary of AP ward volunteer,for rejected...
    Respected sir/madam, My name is Ganga bhavani,working as...
    Dream Job consultancy - Sucking Money making job seeker fool
    I am a retired technical professional. On 16.10.19, I got...
    ACCESS 2 HEALTHCARE - Refund of amount paid
    I have paid an amount of Rs 9980 on 17/10/2019 to access ...
    H2O FITNESS CENTRE - BANK REJECT THE LOAN
    I'm Leninraja from tamilnadu. I have running a...