Consumer complaints and reviews about ACT Fibernet

spunkylive

Jul 7, 2017

No connection till now and no action taken!!

I downloaded act mobile app and bought a new connection from there. I selected A-MAX 650 plan, uploaded the relative documents and paid the total amount 1307 from credit card( Including installation charges) on on 03/07/2017.

First thing: I did not get any acknowledgement of payment has been received.

After calling multiple times to 040-66272727, but they are assuring me that my query will be resolve in 24 hours, but it's been more than 2 days. Even my account hasn't been created yet.

Today is 07/07/2017 and still i haven't got any call from ACT.
ticket number - 10127126609

I don't want this connection i want my money back.

Anuj

Jun 29, 2017

RE: Scam with refund

Dear Valued Customer,

We are extremely sorry for the unpleasant experience. We will get in touch with you and set things right.

Deepak KM

Jun 27, 2017

Scam with refund

My name is Mitta Deepak Kumar and I've been an ACT customer since November 2015. Customer ID : ############. I have requested for refund of my six-month advance payment as your local agent was unable to provide the connection.

In detail : Your local agent did not pay the money for hosting adapter to the owner of my house for using electricity to run the adapter. My landlord was angry and disconnected the adapter. My six month payment was due and I did not choose to continue your service. But your local agent came to my house and assured me that my broadband would be reatined from another source. He collected the six month due from me and never provided connection. When I confronted him on this issue, he asked me to get refund as he was unable to provide connection. I apply for refund. A ticket was registered.

Your call center guy called me and asked my details etc, and said that he would connect me to the transactions dept. or something. They received the call and repeated the same stuff as the previous one did. They assured that they would be looking into the matter and would send me a cheque of Rs. 4111/- which would be approved in 15 days. I wait for 15 days, expecting your company to keep its promise.

Apparently, you don't. I call again, asking for the status. And every time I ask them for the status, they keep saying that they are considering the case. What's worse is, after explaining the status, they would ask me to reinstall my connection. Why would someone reinstall his connection when he is expecting his refund ? Are the people at ACT Fibernet a bunch of mad humans who do not really get what refund is, or is this some sort of crookery at display? What's the matter, ACT? By giving the same monotonous response of "under process", are you trying to make me give up on the refund? I am living without internet for the past 45 days, ACT. I am a working professional who needs to stay online for atleast an hour everyday to work. I had to work in Internet Cafes who charge exorbitant rates.

Also, cheques? Cheques, of all the payment methods out there? This is 2017. Let me repeat it out for you : 2017. Again : 2017. In these days, when financial transactions happen in a jiffy, you are sending me a cheque bearing my name, which takes 3-5 days to reach my place and I need to visit a bank to cash it. Cant you just come out of the stone age and send me the money by using, say Net Banking or payment apps like PayTM ? You are an Internet Provider, not a scrap metal buyer. One would like you to live in the present and act like the present. Shame on you.

Any way, since receiving my payment at all is the big question, forget the mode of payment. I have called you around 20 times these days and every time I was asked if I'd like to reinstall my connection. Look, I want a complete refund and I do not ask for compensation for inconnectivity because you are so pathetic that it would be great if I receive the refund at all.

Scam with refund Scam with refund

Jun 18, 2017

RE: Re connection issue

Dear Valued Customer,

We are extremely sorry for the unpleasant experience. Request you to share your contact number and city name we will resolve this at the earliest.

Praveen Kumar Killi

Jun 17, 2017

Re connection issue

Without any information to the customer how can the internet provider can make the modifications to his location specific control. If so as per TRAI regulations the provider has to notify the customer. But when call them ask for hours and hours of discussion they tell it is their own wish and no need to notify.
They just say sorry for inconvenience and it is not possible. They just don't understand the feelings of the customer.
What we to do with your sorries.

Jun 1, 2017

RE: Unable to login

Dear Valued Customer,

We understand that you are facing issue and we are looking forward to resolving it. Not to worry, we will assist you on this.

Jun 1, 2017

RE: No internet

Dear Valued Customer,

We are sorry to hear that and would like an opportunity to make things right. Please share your contact number and city name and we will investigate this matter

vijayendrakvm

May 31, 2017

Unable to login

A while ago due to power failure my wifi router got restarted and since then I am unable to access the internet. Router is working fine but I am unable to connect/login to my ACT Fibernet account from any device I am using now. It says 'You are not authorized to login from this location. Please login from the authorized location.'
Can you please resolve this issue ASAP.
Account Number: ############
Vijayendra
phanijgd

May 24, 2017

No internet

ACT Fibernet Hyderabad turning out to be one of the worst internet service providers from one of the best. Guys, if you are planning to get a connection through them, please refrain from doing so. It is NOT reliable anymore. Poor customer service with irritating questionnaire and illogical and nonsensical technical staff without any basics of troubleshooting a problem. All they do is to take a complaint and sit without any quick action and updates. It's been around 4 days that we have lodged a complaint about internet connection (WIFI not working) issue with no one turning up so far and not a single courtesy call to update us about the "what next". Prior to that, around 1week ago, we had to wait for 5 days for them to come and rectify the internet, in spite of our repeated calls to them.
There is NO escalation mechanism whatsoever, how big the problem may be and how delayed it may get for resolution. NO transparency to the customers and we always have to go through the stupid questionnaire whenever we call them about the same problem without having any clue on whether any meaningful action is being taken to resolve our problem or not.
Not sure how giant Corporates like these which are running substandard shows are even surviving. Not sure if ours is a one-off or there are many other victims out there with very high patience levels. Any service/utility/anything for that matter which can't be of use when it's needed the most, is equivalent to crap, bear with my language.
We, being customers since 2013, are frustrated to the core with the kind of service they had been providing in the recent past and had to go to cyber cafes to take care of our important online activities. Can it get any worse than this ?
sarathchandra

May 1, 2017

Poor service - No User choice

My account got activated with wrong user id even if I told them specifically.. Now they reply that they can't change that at all..
Worst way of handling customers..

Sarath

Apr 23, 2017

Cable TV connection

I have raised complaint against my account number ############# on Friday morning. saying no cable connection since Thursday night. Ticket is raised with number #10126109840. Ticket is closed on Saturday night without any resolution. when I called customer care,new ticket is raised # 10126132509.. but so far no resolution provided,. its already 3 days.
muralidhar1961

acknowledgement not yet received

I have made an online payment of Rs.3494 on 4.4.17, but so far i have not received the hard copy of the payment receipt for my records. my mail i.d is [email protected] Please expedite the same.

RE: No Installation even after 15 days

Dear Valued Customer,

We are sorry to know that your installation has not been completed. Please share your contact number along with your city we’ll be happy to look into this for you.

nanda.ambati

No Installation even after 15 days

Mar 29: Requested for a new connection through Online Portal. A Sales Man called back and came to collect the requisite documents and the amount. Promised to provide the connection by the next day end.
Mar 30, 31: No Response
Apr 1: Technicians came for installation and started blabbering that there are no empty ports, allow us to fix a new box on the terrace. House Owner denied their request.
Thus, I was asked to pay extra INR 2500 and buy a device called ACT SWITCH which shall make it feasible for them to provide me a connection even when there are no ports.
I've given my acceptance, right away.
Apr 3: Technical visited for the second time and did the requisite work to install the ACT SWITCH and left without completing stating their store will not be open at that point-of-time (evening 0600 PM). If that's the case why cant they get the SWITCH along with them.
Apr 4: Did ~50 calls that went unattended and by EOD the Sales Executive asks me to do PayTM on his phone number for INR 2500 so that he can send someone to deliver the SWITCH and then the technician can come to install and configure the same.
Apr 10: Refunds Team executive calls me to let me know that my refund will be processed ASAP through Cheque.
I don't who on earth processes this kind of a company's registration to do business.
And, they indirectly blame the other services in the market including the government who get it done in 2-3 working days.

Mar 17, 2017

RE: User ID 102016184784 and Ticket No 1028170458

Dear Valued Customer,

Your mentioned grievance has been resolved. For further queries SMS TC HELP to 99459 99459 from your registered no.

Mar 13, 2017

RE: Temporary suspension of net connection

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your Contact Number and City, we will get back to you.

Priyanka Mishra Pandey

Mar 10, 2017

Temporary suspension of net connection

I have Act Fibernet broadband connection. I am travelling abroad with family for next 4 to 5months. I have called Act customer care and told them about this. They told me to register my complaint @ ([email protected]) or call from my registered mobile number. I registered my complaint at ([email protected]). I got my ticket number as well. After a week when I saw no response,i called back customer care again just to check what's the status of my connection,what I found was it's still active. I told them about my problem once again and asked them to terminate the service as I won't be using it. Again I was told "Your problem will be solved and we will get back to you within 24hours". Even after that when I got no response I called next 3times and spoke with 3 different customer care executives (CCE) and they all promised me same. Adding,the last CCE told I have registered a wrong complaint (which the previous CCEs never told me). I have been raised with my this month bill which I have stated I won't be using.
I expect to receive a proper reply for the harassment received.

Temporary suspension of net connection Temporary suspension of net connection

RE: User ID 102016184784 and Ticket No 1028170458

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret to know about your issue, we will get in touch with you on priority.

102016184784

User ID 102016184784 and Ticket No 1028170458

It is been 15 Days that I had paid the amount (7300) for new installation at ITI Layout, Near BBMP Park, Bangalore to ACT sales team. He told me that the new connection will be completed by 27th Feb 2017.
But still not completed and there is no proper action about the further steps though I have called to support team many times.
At least could you please provide the information whether it is possible to give a new connection or N

Very very Bad customer service ever!
anubhapd

Feb 28, 2017

Customer Service

I paid the amount for the connection on 18 Feb 2017. I got the connection and I am able to see the portal page. But still didn't receive the username and password. It's been 10 days, I still didn't receive my username and password.
Every day I am calling the customer care and hearing the same thing that they are still resolving the problem.
I received a confirmation message today stating that my problem has been resolved. But I didn't get any message for username and password.

Worst customer service ever!

Feb 24, 2017

RE: Internet not connecting to devices

Dear Valued Customer,

We understand your distress and will make every effort to assist you in this matter. Request you to share your customer ID or registered contact number and we will be at it.

sriprakash

Feb 23, 2017

Internet not connecting to devices

Devices like laptop ,mobile are disconnecting with in few minutes of connection.Plenty of complaints and tickets raised and they are closed by incompetent staff.They never visit the site and behave. as if they can launch rocket from their desk tops .You can verify if have a audit or quality control of your services as I have same complaint lodged 5 times in 10 days with same problem. Be professional are you will be thrown out soon. My problem persists and I have decided not to complaint any more just proceed legally

Jan 30, 2017

RE: forgot password and lost mobile sim

Dear Valued Customer,

Your mentioned grievance has been resolved. For further queries you can contact us on 040-66272727 or [email protected]

Jan 29, 2017

RE: forgot password and lost mobile sim

Dear Valued Customer,

We will get in touch with you regarding your query.

S shiva raj

Jan 29, 2017

forgot password and lost mobile sim

I lost my mobile sim and i forgot my password
Can u send me my password to this no:9676453412
Email:[email protected]
Name:S Shiva Raj
Lost number:9618099749
New number:9676453412
Address:h no.2-22-99/1,chilkanagar
Pincode:500039

SSC - Unable to login after registration on ssc site
    sir/mam I have already registered om 12/08/2019...
    Jio - Payment done Rs498/- but not get Recharge
    Sir I have made payment of Rs498/-on 24.08.2019 for 2GB...
    Cartoon Network India - No more motu patlu and chota bheem
    What hell you are doing guys why are you not bringing back...
    Avalon Unisex salon and Spa - Sex racket in Spa
    There is spa center named Avalon Unisex salon and Spa,...
    manoj kumar - Complaint against conductor to miss guide me
    My name is Pankaj works at delhi . My residence address is...
    Green trends - Incorrect amount green trends
    offer for haircut shown in flex board and asked inside ...
    [email protected] - I want Lic Agent App (ID & Password)
    my name ritesh kumar agent coad 5352/513 patna ,...
    Farha Maloo - Stray dog nuisance
    I’m living in Sector 10, Kharghar. This complaint is...
    Ep badge - Not received purchased badge
    I have purchased 30Ep badge on mysterious shop,but I...