Consumer complaints and reviews about ACT Fibernet

madamshetty

Oct 17, 2017

Payment Refund

My Details : Replying to your response with my details.

Praneeth M : Phone # 9885345744
Location : Hyderabad

Hope i will see a progress after 2.5 months continuous follow up, so that i can think on future course for action.

Praneeth

RE: Payment Refund
Hi Praneeth,

We understand your distress and will make every effort to assist you in this matter. Request you to share your contact number and city name we will resolve this at the earliest.

Oct 16, 2017

RE: Payment Refund

Hi Praneeth,

madamshetty

Oct 14, 2017

Payment Refund

SHAME !!!! Follow up from 2.5 months, 25+ calls to customer care (300+ minutes discussion) only to get my payment back because of your inability to provide the connection at our new home.

Sir, let me tell how your call center operates ...

Day X (call recorded) : Operator Srikanth Goud, apologized for not having payment refund and requested me to give once chance so that respective team will get back in 24hours time frame. I was adamant that it wont happen.....however because of his sincere request i ended the call.

Day X+1 (call recorded) : Operator Sandeep, Same story no change in handling....sorry, 24 hours time and respective team will get back. Having been experienced through it, i didnt end the call till i know when money will be refunded. Now, 24hrs reduced to 30mins and he promised me as if payment settlement will happen on very same day.

No call, no payment, no status update ..... nothing.

I want to know when is my payment refund going to happen & why it takes 2.5 months / 300+ min discussion just to give customer his money.

- Praneeth

Oct 9, 2017

RE: Slow Internet Issue/Internet not working

Dear Valued Customer,

We are extremely sorry for the unpleasant experience. We will get in touch with you and set things right.

Oct 9, 2017

RE: Internet not working

Hi Kalyan Kamini,

Your mentioned grievance has been resolved. For further queries you can contact us on 040-66272727 or [email protected]

ACT Fibrtnet.

Oct 5, 2017

Slow Internet Issue/Internet not working

We are facing internet connection issue from last two days. Some times internet will not come and some times internet will come but very slow. For opening google.com it will take more than 2 minutes. I used to work from home and every day i am getting internet issues which is delaying my work. I will receive every 6 months you package is upgraded messages but I am not getting at least my actual plan browsing speed.

I have raised many tickets and some of them are :10127634137 ,10127679916 , 10128386149, 10127451996 ,10127257632 & 10128381460, 10127023642 ,10127009529(there are so many) . Every day I have to follow up the team and need to wait for more than 35 minutes in queue to speak with respective executive/supervisor and the answers from the Act Fibernet staff was:

1) I am sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2) Our Team is working on it.
3) Give us 18 hours and the problem will be rectified.
4) We have kept your issue on priority.

I am confused is this the priority? When I asked them to transfer the call to their seniors, every time they say that seniors are on the other calls and we will place a return call. Till date I haven't received any call from them.

Every day I am getting internet issue which is causing my official work. Every time they will our SLA time is 4 hours or 18 hours but they are not resolving within the SLA time. Also they are updating false statements against the ticket and making us fools.

Hence I request you to please intervene on the same and help me.

Nagaraju G
+91 7095409380

Oct 3, 2017

RE: Internet not working

Kalyan Kamini

Oct 1, 2017

Internet not working

We are facing issue with our internet connection from last 5days. I am not getting internet from 27th September 2017 and today is 1st October 2017. I received the automated message on 27th about temporary internet problem then I have raised ticket on 28th and the no is: 10128298210. Since then I have been calling them 2 times in a day and the answers from the Act Fibernet staff was:

1) I am sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2) Our Team is working on it.
3) Give us 18 hours and the problem will be rectified.
4) We have kept your issue on priority.

I am regretting of paying 6 months of advance payment last month on 15th August 2017.

Four days without internet has affected us a lot, to name a few:

1) One of my car policy renewal has lapsed because I couldn't renew it online. I will not be getting any further benefits as I lapsed the policy.
2) One of bike policy is expiring today and I have to renew it online.
3) During the festive season, we were not able to call, video call or chat with any of our distant and close relatives. No whatsapp, No facebook..
4) My project work is pending as I am working from home from last four days coz of Dussehra festival. For which, I had to activate and use my Airtel mobile data of almost 10 GB, an additional cost for me because my boss will not compromise of silly reasons of project delay. I am using mobile hotspot.
5) My dad is not able to monitor his bank transactions and online status of his business.
6) Online festival shopping got interrupted

So on there are many issues we been facing from last four days, who will pay the compensation for what we lost during these days?

Hence I request you to please intervene on the same and attached are the snaps from my mobile.

Kalyan
+918897860690

Internet not working Internet not working

Sep 29, 2017

RE: No internet from 3 days

Dear Valuable Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact number and city name; we will get in touch with you.

Venkat Bogi

Sep 28, 2017

No internet from 3 days

No internet from last 3 days... Ticket has been raised... No response from the company... Only I have to call them. Whenever I call get response as we are working on the issue..

Sep 21, 2017

RE: Internet won't work

Dear Valued Customer,

We are sorry for this. Please share your contact number and city name; we will get in touch with you.

brookingsd

Sep 19, 2017

Internet won't work

The act Fibernet claims to be the leader; which is a bull shit. If I have a problem and raise a ticket and call them after 6 hrs and later after 8hrs, their dialogue will be the same "it's not the problem from our side". Fuc×××g bha****d, I know it is not your problem. It is the problem from my end. But I am taking the service from you and you are bound to fix my problem. They start calling from 3 days of payment due date; but not a single call once a ticket is opened. They say their SLA to resolve is 18 hrs and funny thing is, they say it's a high priority ticket. Really frustrating yaar.

Sep 12, 2017

RE: No Internet for 2 weeks

Dear Valued Customer,

We understand that you are facing issue and we are looking forward to resolving it. Not to worry, we will assist you on this.

meghana_91

Sep 11, 2017

No Internet for 2 weeks

RE: No Internet for 2 weeks.

Hi ACT,

My City is Hyderabad, My mobile number is 7799399069.

Its been 15 days now.

Please contact me ASAP.

Meghana

Sep 9, 2017

RE: No Internet for 2 weeks.

Sep 8, 2017

RE: Internet Not Working since7 days and No Customer Service

Dear Valued Customer,

We are sorry for this. Please share your contact number and we will get in touch with you.

meghana_91

Sep 8, 2017

No Internet for 2 weeks.

I recently got married and i took an other new connection from ACT fibernet in my husband's place.

A Guy named Irfan with phone ( 9848920879) came to our place, took the proofs, signed the documents and took the first month's money too on 26th of August, He promised that we will get a new connection in 2 days. I did not receive any receipt or a confirmation email.

Its been 13 days now, we have no internet, I work from home sometimes and I used up 10 GB of mobile's internet for one working day ( That's damn expensive). The associate Irfan is not receiving our calls, your toll free number and customer care number is not connecting (Busy lines).

Now, i have to work for 8 days from home and there is no internet.

Name : K.Meghana Reddy
Account : ############
forsocks

Sep 7, 2017

Internet Not Working since7 days and No Customer Service

We have been continuously complaining about our internet service from past seven days. It doesn't works. We have paid all the bills since the day one. They say they will reach to us in 2 to 4 hours. It's been more than 4 customer complaints we have made till now and every time they say the same. We are really frustrated. No body calls us neither comes to our address to resolve our complaint.
We live in Kothaguda, Hyderabad. I would say go with reliable companies like airtel. These companies do not give customer service.

Sep 6, 2017

RE : Breach of contract

Sep 5, 2017

RE: Breach of contract

Dear Valued Customer,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused; we will look into the matter and make every effort to assist you.

Sep 4, 2017

RE: Wifi connection issues

Sep 4, 2017

RE: Breach of contract

Mohd Altaf Hussain

Sep 3, 2017

Breach of contract

I paid 5310 rs (4500 cost + 18% get) and all required documents to act executive on 29th of august. The same day I received a message from the company stating that Ur amount has been received and ############ is Ur account number which will be activated by 2-09-17. In the meantime I informed them many times that I needed the connection urgently and requested them to complete the work as soon as possible. Today is 3rd of September and still I didn't get any confirmation/information about my service request from the company/executive.

Breach of contract Breach of contract Breach of contract

Sagar3941

Sep 2, 2017

Wifi connection issues

My account number is ############
My mobile number is 9642713038

I am having connection problems from the very first month.

Every time when I complain customer care people says we will resolve problem within 18-hours and will not get repeated. However it takes 3 days to get resolved.

I am frustrated with these people's service. Everytime routine story and definitely they cant scale up for more people.

I would honestly suggest get rid of these people and take connection with other guys.

I am writing it here so that new people will not go for these people. They are using money for marketing but not for service.

Would also like to share the complaint numbers i have registered after i took the connection in feb 2017

1077965736, 1078110629, 1078190396, 1078674865, 10710720809, 10710850515, 10711079408, 10711687974

I am short of words to express my disappointment with this pathetic service. 8 complaints in 7 months. BLOODY HELL

Aug 19, 2017

RE: connection problem

Municipality Drinking Water - No Drinking Water Supply for more than 3 weeks
    Hi Sir/Madam, Am G.Arputharaj. For the past 3 weeks...
    Hathway Broadband - Lost my account balance
    I got a call from hathway support from +918511513282 and...
    CPPC, SBI GOVINDPURA BHOPAL - Pension and gratuity not received
    dear sir /madam sir Mai. ex lnk deepnarayan Singh ...
    Garena free fire - Not getting diamond in memberships
    Hii dear garena Name. Anzar I'd 594620595 Garena...
    VODAFONE INTERNET SPEED PROBLEM - Internet very poor
    I have receive only 10 to 40 kb/a, very very poor internet
    Olx fraud through Paytm upi - Olx army fraud
    Sir mere saath olx pr fraud Kiya hua h jisne fraud Kiya h...
    DL - DL SMART CARD
    Driving Licence not getting issued at RTO Karwar...
    axis bank card - ECPP complaint
    INR 1699 was spent on your Credit Card XX9245 on 23-Mar-20...
    DishTV - recharge reminder even after recharge done
    Dear Customer (skworriers), Hope you are doing...