Consumer complaints and reviews about ACT Fibernet

Aug 29, 2022

RE: No response to shifting request

Hi, We regret the unpleasant experience. We will check the issue and get back to you with a resolution. Please share your account number.
sobamask

Aug 27, 2022

No response to shifting request

We have raised multiple request for shifting of internet conenction but they closed the complaint without any notice

Jun 29, 2020

re: No internet connection since 3 days

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your registered contact number and city name below. We will look into this for you.
User67891#_

Jun 27, 2020

No internet connection since 3 days

Pathetic service, within 15 days of getting a new connection there is no internet access since 3 days. Placed complaint through the app as well as phone, still no response. Utterly disappointed, looking for alternate connection.

Jun 10, 2020

Billing improperly and connectivity issues

I have been using ACT fibernet for past 5/6 years and also been switching between various IPS's in Vijayawada. ACT is the worst service provider ever seen in any location. Need to wait at-least 20 minutes to talk to customer care. Chat has only options that they would like to accept. Infact that wont accept any kind of complaints and complaining through SMS service is a useless. They insist us to use ACT app on the mobile to raise/track any complaint. That also has very very limited options to raise a complaint. They have listed only few options that they would like to accept, but you cannot raise a complaint in any way if that is not listed and you need to depend on calling IVRS and waste/wait for 20/30 mins just connecting to them. If you are lucky, your call will be connected to some customer care time pass guys, they always disconnect before you end up explaining the issue and raise complaint. If you still have patience, you again need to wait or 20 minutes and check your luck to talk to executive. Finally in case if your complaint is taken, you will get an automated message that the ticket is opened, but THEY WILL CLOSE THE TICKET WITHOUT any reason. They dont even try to contact you to check what is the issue or give explanation, but, will just close the ticket. If you have courage, you can reopen it multiple times, but the same store repeats, and issue persists for ever. No proper escalation followed, and nodal officers are just dummies just like executives. Everyone promises that issue will be addressed on priority, EVERYTIME TIME THAT YOU CALL THEM. That's it!! No use.. They keep on checking you temper and patience. Better you go or any alternative ISP, instead of wasting money on this SERVICELESS Internet Service Provider.

The service is worst that using mobile data, anytime.

Oct 24, 2019

RE: No internet from 5 days

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact number and city name below. We will look into this for you.
Atif001

Oct 19, 2019

No internet from 5 days

Hey

I am Atif.
Facing issues over 5 days from Act fibernet

Kindly help me to get me wavier loss of days

They check my cables cat4 ,to cat6.
So that makes
Connectivity issues and power backup issues

Kindly help me

Oct 7, 2019

RE: Yashwant

Dear Yashwant,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please be assured that our team is looking into this.
gharap

Oct 2, 2019

Yashwant

ACT service is degrading day by day, i have had multiple complains done in last 1 month for issues with connectivity and no power backups. latest issue is some of my apps like skype for business are not working via ACT where as they work well from my mobile hotspot.

userid: [email protected]

Jun 24, 2019

RE: Money taken but no installation

Shruti98

Jun 22, 2019

Money taken but no installation

Have taken money for Installation but no one turned up since 10 days. Even after several reminders no one is bothered to atleast respond when is it going to be done. Very disappointed with this service.
ayyappapantham

Jun 6, 2019

Account deactivated as part of change of ownership, but no one is providing new account details

HI ACT,

I have raised Request for change of ownership(20days ago).

I have called your support team many times but they were unable to help to resolve , every time i called them they were saying we are escalating the issue, but no one is approching me regarding the issue.

3 days back i got a message from ACT stating that your account is deactivated as part of change of ownership from that time on wards internet is disconnected.

I fed up with your customer support team they are no responding to emails. in calls they are not able to provide any info then why these people were there(if they were unable to help for customers).

I'm getting frustrated with your support team answers.
Please engage someone to resolve issue.

My Mobile:9492226340

Ayyappa.
hawkhavoc

Apr 1, 2019

No internet

I have registered three complaints with ACT Fibernet to resolve the battery backup issue during power cuts.
Earlier during power cuts there was no service interruption, but past 3-6 months i see the internet service disconnects with power cuts.
Usually this requires battery replacement on the box.

Earlier tickets i opened were closed stating the issue was resolved but it is not.

Kindly resolve the issue.

Latest Complaint number: SR1014871816662.

yashika agarwal

Dec 7, 2018

No refund

The internet connection got disconnected on my request as I was facing tons of issue with connectivity.. But it's been more than a month and I still did not receive my refund... PEOPLE DONT OPT FOR ACT FIBERNET..VOMPANY DOES NOT ATAND ON ITS PROMISES PLUS HAS A VERY BAD SERVICE

Sep 28, 2018

RE: Internet not working and worst customer support

Devu Vamsi

Sep 26, 2018

Internet not working and worst customer support

This is a complaint by a frustrated customer of ACT broadband.I have given complaint and nobody has attended the complaint and they closed the complaint without checking if the issue has been resolved.And, the customer care here in hyderabad is worse than worst.I tried calling then more than hundred times and i could reach them only twice and all i get to hear from them "Sorry for the inconvenience caused and we are forwarding a team to resolve the problem within 24 hours.They say it is 24*7 support service but i guess they sleep on their office desk.
It is better not to have an internet connection than to get stuck with this irresponsible worthless service provider.
Please make sure that this company get it hard from complaint board else i have my ways of dealing things.

Ticket No.: 10133113673

satya
dev0515

Sep 6, 2018

REGARDING NEW CONNECTION

WE PAID MONEY FOR 6 MONTHS FOR NEW CONNECTION ON SEP 2ND BUT TILL NOW WE DID'NT GET CALL FROM ACT TEAM WE CONTACTED MANY CUSTOMER CARE PERSONS ,NODAL OFFICERS AND HYDERABAD ACT EMPLOYEES BUT THEY ARE TELLING TOMORROW WE WILL CHECK ....THEY ARE TELLING FROM MONDAY TO TILL NOW WE GIVEN COMPLIANT TO NODAL OFFICER AND Appellate Authority THROUGH MAIL WE ARE NOT RECEIVED ANY REPLY FROM THEIR EMPLOYEES.BUT WE DON'T KNOW WHOM TO BE CONTACT PERSONS FOR FURTHER COMPLAINTS.PLEASE HEP US TO RESOLVE ISSUE . MY BEAM USER NAME ############ NAME DEVARAJU M
FROM HYDERABAD TARANAGAR SHERLINGAMPALLY
Avinash Khandeke

Aug 11, 2018

Internet connection not getting fixed

I would like to escalate my issue as my ticket is still not addressed by Act Fibernet till date inspite of my following up with the team. Ticket was raised on Thursday 9th August 2018 and my ticket no is 10132535074. I have also not received any call from Act team regarding my issue. I doubt if at all my issue will be resolved. I can only say that Act service as pathetic. I regret to be associated with Act for last 5 year's. I hope my ticket would be resolved at the earliest. Customer care escalation manager in Hyderabad had promised me that he will give a call back to check if the issue is resolved. It is surprising for me that the manager gave a dam care to that promise. I hope this complaint will be taken care at the earliest.
Rakesh Sharma

Apr 14, 2018

FRAUD

STOP CHEATING PEOPLE BY PROMISING THEM SPEED OF 40MBPS AND NOT EVEN GIVING HALF OF THAT SPEED AND THE INTERNET KEEPS FLUCTUATING.
rajesh mavideda

Feb 23, 2018

Facing internet network issues from past 3 months

From past 2 1/2 months i'm facing the network issues i.e in Dec.2017 the network was down for 12 days and in Jan.2018 the network was down for 10-15days and in feb.2018 month i have raised ticket thrice still i'm facing the same issues.

The same concerns/tickets i have raised 15-20 times in this period and every time the supporting team guys says that it will be fixed in 18hrs but it didn't happened at least once. When it gets resolved the technical team people says that they have provided the permanent solution for this, they just bluffing the customers.

Experiencing the worst network. I don't recommend the ACT FIBERNET network to anyone.

Rajesh.M

Jun 27, 2017

WorstRE: service of internet down since one month

Hi Chandrika,

We understand your distress and will make every effort to assist you in this matter. Request you to share youregistered contact number and city we will be at it.
Chandrika Honey

Jun 26, 2017

Worst service of internet down since one month

Worst Service
I have my internet down. When I make a call I get a response that my issue will be addressed in 24 to 48 hours since one month. I don't understand whether they know anything about customer service. No action or reaction from the leadership team. They don't care about the service either. All they look for is to get more customer, add more users to existing line, and deteriorate the speed and service while they are making more money from everyone else. As a customer you don't have a voice to raise. Because all you can talk to is the agent in the call center who has nothing else other than to repeat the scripted message they have with them.

It is ridiculous. Lets see whether any one reach out to me for resolution.

Jun 8, 2017

RE: no internet

Dear Valued Customer,

We are sorry for this. Please share your contact number and city name; we will get in touch with you.

qazxswedcvfr

Jun 7, 2017

no internet

You are not authorized to login from this location. Please login from your registered location error

Apr 25, 2017

RE: DELAY IN CONNECTION

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret to know about this. Please share your location, so that we can assist you better.