ACT

Consumer complaints and reviews about ACT

Aug 7, 2019

RE: No installation and no refund

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the unpleasant experience you've had. Please share your Account ID or Ticket Number for our team to look into the issue.

Kunal358

Aug 7, 2019

No installation and no refund

ACT took rental in advance and since then are not able to provide internet connection to me stating there is installation problem in your area. After calling customer care even if waited 15 min to talk suddenly they will disconnect the call. Send multiple mails and reminders to refund the money but only mail states within 48hours they will contact you but it will take ore than month to come that 48 hours. Can someone please help how will I get my money back? I am thinking of going to consumer court as many people face the similar problem please do drop mail on [email protected] so that we can fight against them together.
Act Id - ############
c s raju

Jul 18, 2019

no call attended/ no response

My no 11309255. ph 9741260062
NO way to contact them on phone.
Last 6 months, mssage come our CR executive busy talking to other customers.
That iw why I pay only monthly charges.
Our neighbour disconnected forcibly. They did not disconnect even after 15 reminders.
Should I send registered letter to their address or disconnect cable myself.
onlinecomplaint is bogus. not possible to complaint.
My connection goes off when power goes off. They register the complaint thru automated system and close within 24 hours thru automated system.

Jul 2, 2019

RE: SAD SERVICE

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your Account ID or Ticket no for us to investigate the issue.

someshwari

Jul 1, 2019

SAD SERVICE

I WILL NOT PAY THIS MONTH BILL.

I called the customer care and they promised to change the batery in 24 hours and it more than 72hrs nothing happened. I have no time to waste anymore.

EVERYMONTH SOME OR THE OTHER ISSUE, IAM TIRED OF CALLING YOU GUYS TO SORT THE ISSUE TO ADD ON THERE ARE NO ENOUGH EXCECUTIVES WHO CAN HANDLE THE QUERIES, THE CALL GETS DISCONNECTED AFTER WE STAY ON THE QUEUE FOR MORE THAN 15-20 MINS,

IAM DISCONNECTING THIS SERVICE. DO NOT REACH ME FOR ANY DUE AMOUNT.

THANKS FOR YOUR REDICULOUS SERVICE.

SOMESHWARI

MOBILE -9980141081
Nazia31

Jun 30, 2019

Internet not working

internet is not working, cable from the box has been disconnected since the box is locked we can't fix it. I have called customer care so many times and it is still the same. Disgusting service, I will break the box if it doesn't get fix in the ETA provided
Vikash Sinha261

Jun 27, 2019

Not providing Internet and not refunding Money

Act asked to pay money in advance for connection and now are saying currently in my area there is no coverage. Its been more than 1 month now and they are not even refunding money. Nobody even replies for the mail or call for refund. they are running a scam by taking money from people and not returning.
Vikash Sinha261

Jun 27, 2019

Not providing Internet and not refunding Money

ACT took rental in advance and since then are not able to provide internet connection to me stating not delivering currently in your address. When i have asked for refund they do not respond. can someone help as to how act will refund my money

Jun 12, 2019

RE: No internet

Dear Valued Customer,

Sorry for an unpleasant experience. Let us check the issue and get back to you with a resolution. Please share your ACT Account ID or Ticket Number for our team to get in touch with you.

pramodh.d

Jun 10, 2019

No internet

Horrible service by ACT broadband... No internet for more than 5 days... It takes more than 15 min to get customer care agent on call and every they give same response as they are working on it and connection ll be restored...
Deen Dayal Upadhyay

May 30, 2019

No internet service since 10 days

SR1026651386542. No internet since 21st July 2019 and today I am writhing this on 30th May 2019 on complaintboard.in from my office network. I have called at least 50 times every day from the day of logging the call. Always busy and if lucky I would get to speak to 1 customer care representative. Always rude. They disconnect the call within a few minutes every single time. So arrogant are the representatives that they say you can call nodal officer Srinivas R 08042840044 and there is nothing they will do. I am shocked with this type of response. I called the nodal officer at least 10 times in the last 2 days. Its just another call center and I was not able to get through. I wrote emails to [email protected] and [email protected] and there is no action yet. The floor supervisor I spoke to said.. "it is not just you but a large number of people are affected due to rains..." Oh really!!!??? Monsoon is just starting and you are hiding behind that silly excuse!!!? Its over 10 days now and there is no internet service. Did we have an earthquake in Bengaluru or what??? They have a service TAT of 24 hours and not 240 hours and still service is not restored. Additional service request SR1026762541172 was logged on demanding compensation for the lost service and time. Wow!!!! I got a waiver of Rs.182/- Oh my god!!! How generous of you, you foolish people at ACT!!!

May 6, 2019

RE: Dissconnection of internet

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact number and city name below. We will look into this for you.

Shivani M

May 5, 2019

Dissconnection of internet

Disconnection of internet before the due date inspite of paying the bill.
Nivetha Naidu

May 4, 2019

Worst broadband ever

I have paid Act for 6 months package that's Rs. 7500. It has been 12 days and no one even bother to sort this and there customer service is pathetic. I need refund and i they dont even listen to it.. im extremely unhappy and scared if this could be a scam.

Apr 1, 2019

RE: INTERNET NOT WORKING

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please be assured that our team is looking into this.

Apr 1, 2019

RE: Net not working

Amritha Manuraj

INTERNET NOT WORKING

INTERNET NOT WORKING.... THIS ISSUE IS BECOMING MORE FREQUENT.. PLEASE TAKE CARE OF THIS ASAP!!!!

Registered number : 8951008379
Name : Amritha Rejanair
Amritha Manuraj

INTERNET NOT WORKING

Kumarswamyraju

Net not working

No internet connection and no customer care response
My internet connection provided by ACT broadband is lost since the evening 29th march which didnt get restored till now and added to that, the customer service is worst. They won't even pickup the call and after repeated attempts . I request you to look into this matter. My acc.no. is 1020158969117
mukesh_kb4

Mar 13, 2019

ACT executive Threatening and not processing my disconnection request

I have been using ACT broadband from past 2 years and slowly their service started getting degraded and it started hampering my office work too.
Even after raising tons of complaints,no remedy had been provided so far .So finally I decided to go for disconnection and raised a disconnection request on 02-Mar-2019 for the below things

(i) Broadband disconnection request.
(ii) Movement of setup box from my building.
(iii) Removal of power cord from my building

and also dropped a notice Email to the Customer Care and NODAL Officer too mentioning all the reason .

So far there has been no response from anyone .

Anyways there are 2 tickets that I had raised SR#1023947450951 SR#1024072636125

Finally today (13-Mar-2019) I got a call from one of the ACT executives named "Tyagraj" EMP ID :460051 who is threatening me and telling that he cannot carry out disconnection request this month and had closed my ticket multiple time .

Though I got the ticket reopened but immediately i got a call again from Tyargraj and started questioning me for the reason for re-opening the ticket .

According to Mr ACT executive Tyagraj ,ticket must in closed state for the disconnection process to happen.

I am really feed-up with such pathetic behavior and un professionalism shown by the ACT broadband provider and seeking an immediate disconnection

Can anyone please guide the next step to teach these guys a lesson or do I need to knock the doors of Consumer forum seeking a hefty amount of compensation and action against these culprits.

Mukesh
Narasimha.reddy

Feb 11, 2019

Payment made, still installation is pending

Hi ACT Team,
I have requested for internet/Broad Band connection at hongasandra , Bangalore and paid Rs.3124.00 money to sales person. Connection didn’t happen not even single person contacted me for initialization .Sales Person promised me it will be done in 2-3 days for some reason internet connection didn’t happen even after fallowing up with ACT - customer care. Please resove today itself otherwise, please give me refund of my amount. ACT is good but the persons are very irresponsible. My contact number is 9632563687.
Narasimha.reddy

Feb 11, 2019

Payment made, still installation is pending

Hi ACT Team,
I have requested for internet/Broad Band connection at hongasandra , Bangalore and paid Rs.3124.00 money to sales person. Connection didn’t happen not even single person contacted me for initialization .Sales Person promised me it will be done in 2-3 days for some reason internet connection didn’t happen even after fallowing up with ACT - customer care. Please resolve today. I need connection for urgent. My contact number is 9632563687.
Maha_b

Feb 6, 2019

Pathetic connection and worst service provider

Act broadband connection is very horrible. The support team is even worst. Installation team people are very arrogant. I was not able to use the internet but ended up paying bills. Big scam. There is no proper response from act customer care. New connection and transferred connection to one place to another place both are even worst. They refused to pay refund also. For disconnection also they are taking hell lot of time. Worst ever broadband connection

Feb 4, 2019

RE: They don't give connection and they don't refund your money

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact number and city name. We will look into this for you.

Ramu Yadav

Feb 3, 2019

They don't give connection and they don't refund your money

Hi ACT Team,
I have requested for internet/Broad Band connection at hongasandra , Bangalore and paid Rs.3700 money to sales person Mr. Bhuvaneswar. Connection didn’t happen not even single person contacted me for initialization .Sales Person promised me it will be done in 2-3 days for some reason internet connection didn’t happen even after fallowing up with ACT - customer care . same sales person didn’t receive the call not even single time after taking my money. I believe No proper process in place at ACT. I have requested for refund on Jan-09th 2019. I called Customer care more than 30times for refund but no proper response from Customer Care-ACT and Written many emails – NO proper response. Please don't play with customers and don't waste their valuable time. We didn't see your faces at least once also still we paying because we believe in act. Please don't lost that from customers.

UP BEd - Pool Counselling advance fee not refunded
    Dear Sir/Mam, I have participated in Pool counselling of...
    Ola Cabs - OVER CHARGED
    Hi Team, I booked Ola auto from my location to...
    WBUT - Violation of norms and Standard of AICTE approval
    Principal of MIT/Bishnupur (158) are allowing lateral...
    Hitachi - Dont buy Hitachi
    Dont buy Hitach AC... Worst Service ... Took AC on last...
    complaint to municipal commissioner,vijayawada - Ward 23 but written wrongly as ward 22
    Assesment No. 1073113608 New Assesment : 230833 and old...
    Videocon D2H - Amount deducted from my account with out giving service
    Dear Customer (pvr1987), We apologize for the...
    drainage - Drainage
    Dear Sir/Madam Every week,There is a problem with...
    [email protected] - Merchant portal
    My merchat portal after 3 day not open what's problam...
    Blue Dart - Non-receipt of Parcel
    Shipping Track Number : 40083205702 The said parcel was...