ACT

Consumer complaints and reviews about ACT

Jun 12, 2019

RE: No internet

Dear Valued Customer,

Sorry for an unpleasant experience. Let us check the issue and get back to you with a resolution. Please share your ACT Account ID or Ticket Number for our team to get in touch with you.

Team ACT Fibernet
pramodh.d

Jun 10, 2019

No internet

Horrible service by ACT broadband... No internet for more than 5 days... It takes more than 15 min to get customer care agent on call and every they give same response as they are working on it and connection ll be restored...
Deen Dayal Upadhyay

May 30, 2019

No internet service since 10 days

SR1026651386542. No internet since 21st July 2019 and today I am writhing this on 30th May 2019 on complaintboard.in from my office network. I have called at least 50 times every day from the day of logging the call. Always busy and if lucky I would get to speak to 1 customer care representative. Always rude. They disconnect the call within a few minutes every single time. So arrogant are the representatives that they say you can call nodal officer Srinivas R 08042840044 and there is nothing they will do. I am shocked with this type of response. I called the nodal officer at least 10 times in the last 2 days. Its just another call center and I was not able to get through. I wrote emails to [email protected] and [email protected] and there is no action yet. The floor supervisor I spoke to said.. "it is not just you but a large number of people are affected due to rains..." Oh really!!!??? Monsoon is just starting and you are hiding behind that silly excuse!!!? Its over 10 days now and there is no internet service. Did we have an earthquake in Bengaluru or what??? They have a service TAT of 24 hours and not 240 hours and still service is not restored. Additional service request SR1026762541172 was logged on demanding compensation for the lost service and time. Wow!!!! I got a waiver of Rs.182/- Oh my god!!! How generous of you, you foolish people at ACT!!!

May 6, 2019

RE: Dissconnection of internet

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact number and city name below. We will look into this for you.

Shivani M

May 5, 2019

Dissconnection of internet

Disconnection of internet before the due date inspite of paying the bill.
Nivetha Naidu

May 4, 2019

Worst broadband ever

I have paid Act for 6 months package that's Rs. 7500. It has been 12 days and no one even bother to sort this and there customer service is pathetic. I need refund and i they dont even listen to it.. im extremely unhappy and scared if this could be a scam.

Apr 1, 2019

RE: INTERNET NOT WORKING

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please be assured that our team is looking into this.

Apr 1, 2019

RE: Net not working

Amritha Manuraj

INTERNET NOT WORKING

INTERNET NOT WORKING.... THIS ISSUE IS BECOMING MORE FREQUENT.. PLEASE TAKE CARE OF THIS ASAP!!!!

Registered number : 8951008379
Name : Amritha Rejanair
Amritha Manuraj

INTERNET NOT WORKING

Kumarswamyraju

Net not working

No internet connection and no customer care response
My internet connection provided by ACT broadband is lost since the evening 29th march which didnt get restored till now and added to that, the customer service is worst. They won't even pickup the call and after repeated attempts . I request you to look into this matter. My acc.no. is 1020158969117
mukesh_kb4

Mar 13, 2019

ACT executive Threatening and not processing my disconnection request

I have been using ACT broadband from past 2 years and slowly their service started getting degraded and it started hampering my office work too.
Even after raising tons of complaints,no remedy had been provided so far .So finally I decided to go for disconnection and raised a disconnection request on 02-Mar-2019 for the below things

(i) Broadband disconnection request.
(ii) Movement of setup box from my building.
(iii) Removal of power cord from my building

and also dropped a notice Email to the Customer Care and NODAL Officer too mentioning all the reason .

So far there has been no response from anyone .

Anyways there are 2 tickets that I had raised SR#1023947450951 SR#1024072636125

Finally today (13-Mar-2019) I got a call from one of the ACT executives named "Tyagraj" EMP ID :460051 who is threatening me and telling that he cannot carry out disconnection request this month and had closed my ticket multiple time .

Though I got the ticket reopened but immediately i got a call again from Tyargraj and started questioning me for the reason for re-opening the ticket .

According to Mr ACT executive Tyagraj ,ticket must in closed state for the disconnection process to happen.

I am really feed-up with such pathetic behavior and un professionalism shown by the ACT broadband provider and seeking an immediate disconnection

Can anyone please guide the next step to teach these guys a lesson or do I need to knock the doors of Consumer forum seeking a hefty amount of compensation and action against these culprits.

Mukesh
Narasimha.reddy

Feb 11, 2019

Payment made, still installation is pending

Hi ACT Team,
I have requested for internet/Broad Band connection at hongasandra , Bangalore and paid Rs.3124.00 money to sales person. Connection didn’t happen not even single person contacted me for initialization .Sales Person promised me it will be done in 2-3 days for some reason internet connection didn’t happen even after fallowing up with ACT - customer care. Please resove today itself otherwise, please give me refund of my amount. ACT is good but the persons are very irresponsible. My contact number is 9632563687.
Narasimha.reddy

Feb 11, 2019

Payment made, still installation is pending

Hi ACT Team,
I have requested for internet/Broad Band connection at hongasandra , Bangalore and paid Rs.3124.00 money to sales person. Connection didn’t happen not even single person contacted me for initialization .Sales Person promised me it will be done in 2-3 days for some reason internet connection didn’t happen even after fallowing up with ACT - customer care. Please resolve today. I need connection for urgent. My contact number is 9632563687.
Maha_b

Feb 6, 2019

Pathetic connection and worst service provider

Act broadband connection is very horrible. The support team is even worst. Installation team people are very arrogant. I was not able to use the internet but ended up paying bills. Big scam. There is no proper response from act customer care. New connection and transferred connection to one place to another place both are even worst. They refused to pay refund also. For disconnection also they are taking hell lot of time. Worst ever broadband connection

Feb 4, 2019

RE: They don't give connection and they don't refund your money

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact number and city name. We will look into this for you.

Ramu Yadav

Feb 3, 2019

They don't give connection and they don't refund your money

Hi ACT Team,
I have requested for internet/Broad Band connection at hongasandra , Bangalore and paid Rs.3700 money to sales person Mr. Bhuvaneswar. Connection didn’t happen not even single person contacted me for initialization .Sales Person promised me it will be done in 2-3 days for some reason internet connection didn’t happen even after fallowing up with ACT - customer care . same sales person didn’t receive the call not even single time after taking my money. I believe No proper process in place at ACT. I have requested for refund on Jan-09th 2019. I called Customer care more than 30times for refund but no proper response from Customer Care-ACT and Written many emails – NO proper response. Please don't play with customers and don't waste their valuable time. We didn't see your faces at least once also still we paying because we believe in act. Please don't lost that from customers.
Rajesh

Jan 2, 2019

ACT INSTALLATION SERVICE

Have registered for a new connection and have already done payment on 27-12-2018.

Its a week so far and still installation is not done yet.

I have called at-least 5 times so far with helpless service.

Every-time they say i would get a call but so far no one has contacted me regarding this.

Its really a shameful service you have been doing and wasting our time.

Please kindly respond or provide me a REFUND.

Account Number is ############
Userid is ############

PH#9790908305

I WILL NOT RECOMMEND ACT TO ANYONE IN FUTURE AND ALSO YOU ARE PATHETIC IN SERVICE.

DONT WASTE CUSTOMERS VALUABLE TIME.
deepakpatro

Dec 4, 2018

bill

This regarding user id-############ disconnection.

I had requested for my disconnection on last week of OCT 2018. After request it took around 20 days for ACT team get it done.
I was not aware that i should switch off my router to avoid extra charge and i did switched off after use of 9 days. So as per my understanding i should pay bill of 9 days. Now ACT people generated bill very late and there they have charged more then double amount what i supposed to pay. Everyday different people from ACT team is calling for bill payment when i am asking an explanation they are disconnecting the call.

Now you tell, how will i get it fixed.

Deepak
7204367995

Dec 4, 2018

RE: Request not completed

Dec 3, 2018

Request not completed

Raised a relocation request 10 days back no response from act yet. Tried calling customer care but no executive available from the last 24 hour's.pathetic service

Nov 26, 2018

RE: Money Not Refunded

Nov 26, 2018

RE : Money Not Refunded

This is not the experience we want you to have. Please share your contact number and city name here below. We will get in touch with you

adityajhingan

Nov 25, 2018

Money Not Refunded

Hello Sir/Madam,
On 04-Aug-2018 03:11PM, I applied for one new internet connection through ACT application and during this process ACT app asked for charges of Rs.1458/- which is paid by Paytm (ACT Order reference ID is #20180804111212800110168186932728128).
After that I waited for 1 month and no wiring done.I called on their customer care number and raised many complaints with ACT for refund of money.
In the month of October '18 I applied for new connection which got installed at that time I asked their executive to adjust to adjust this Rs. 1458 with my new connection payment but he refused and promised me that he will take this matter to senior level at ACT. He also made many calls in front of me to his team and to his senior and ensured me that money will be refunded in one week time but this is also 1 month old story and neither he nor his senior is taking my calls and till date I did not receive my refund.
Finally I request ACT to make a refund of Rs. 1458/- and also request Consumer complain board to ask ACT for this refund.

Aditya Jhingan
Shiddalingeshwar Hanchinamani

Oct 20, 2018

Worst service of ACT

Executives made call n get the payment of 8k of advance payment.
I have raised complaint also.. now they are saying form is not filled. Not able to trace payment made.
Now executives not receiving calls. It's been a week I paid the 6 months Bill in advance n service has not been given it's very insane behavior of ACT fiber network

electricity meter - Electricity Grievance
    Honourable sir, We had raised the online complaint...
    VOLTAS - Ac stopped working after a month
    My new ac stopped working after a month and when I am...
    HDIL Paradise City Palghar - HDIL Paradise City
    Has anyone have latest news regarding Paradise City...
    Shree Laxmi Narayan Sweet & Dairy Bakers - The food is not hygienic.
    Dear Concerned Department, I want to draw attention...
    BAJA finsrv - Flexi Loan login
    When I logon with new Experia customer portal I am not...
    UJALA BULB - Ujala bulb replacement
    I have visited 3-4 times for replacement of ujala bulb...
    SRIMIN TECHNOLOGIES - Fraud, Scammer
    I took data entry project (USA REAL ESTATE COPY&PASTE...
    arrshith rg - parcel struck
    my tracking number is RP529533248CN it has been struck...
    Stashfin Loan - Loan amount Not Recipe
    I have applied a loan from stash fin company the loan is...
    taxway india - misguide
    Me taxway company ka e-countr lia mera busiess bohot achha...