ACT

Consumer complaints and reviews about ACT

nara_balaji

May 18, 2018

Frequent internet outages

I have been facing frequent internet outages with ACT Broadband and each time, it takes enormous time and effort to follow up and get a resolution.

Worse, service tickets that get raised are closed without providing a resolution and checking with the customer if the issue has been resolved or not. New service tickets get raised which only confuses the customers further.

May 15, 2018

RE: Money refund issue

Dear Valued Customer,

We tried calling you, but were unsuccessful. Request you to share an alternative contact number or a favourable time.

May 12, 2018

RE: Money refund issue

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please be assured that our team is looking into this.

PrasadVR

May 11, 2018

Money refund issue

I was using ACT from last 2 years with no problems. Recently on April 28 i requested a change of location with ACT for which they asked me 650 Rupees, initially i was hesitant as no other service provider charged any amount for the service location change.
Even after agreeing to pay the amount ACT didn't move the services for 3 days and which made me to switch to another connection in next day asked ACT to disconnect the service on May 2, 2018.

After that ACT people called me and told me they will give me connection without any charge. i told them i moved out of the location and now i am using a different service provider. They said they will disconnect the connection and the disconnection was done on May10 as per my call with Sukesh on Yesterday.

I asked them for refund of money as my subscription with them was from Jan 1 to July 31 2018 (Package Name: ACT Blaze 6 M + 1 M_FT), now they are telling they will not give any refund.

What are my options to get the refund back from them for the service which i didn't use fro 2 months for which i already paid.

below are the ticket numbers related to the case.
Ticket number: 10216037719
Ticket number: 10216066916

May 4, 2018

RE: Broadband Disconnection Problems

May 3, 2018

Broadband Disconnection Problems

I raised a request for disconnection on 29th April 2018 for the services to be disconnected from the 1st of May. The customer service executive promised that it would be done. But it wasn’t done. In the following four days, I called them thrice on the same. Every time they make new empty promises. Every time it takes about 15 minutes just to connect with a customer care representative.

I know they are going to charge me on pro rata basis. I can’t help but think that this is a small-minded trick by ACT to make money at the inconvenience of customers.

I was thinking of going back to ACT, but the experience has caused me distress and ended my wish to use their services again and recommend it to anyone.

A BIG NO to ACT!!! A BIG ZERO to its customer service!!!

Customer ID: 11101664

Complaint Registration Number: 10216040275
Raghu

Apr 21, 2018

Money refund issue

I have requested for a new connection with ACTon 29th March, On that day, sales agent told we will give the connection in 2 days It is easily possible we have given many connections. After 5 days, I didn't get any response when I called multiple times, they said they will not be able to install so cancel the connection request. I have raised a cancellation request on "2nd Apr 2018" and haven't got the refund till now even after 20 days (Act is supposed to refund in 15 days according to their terms and conditions). When I reached out to the customer care, they are saying wait for some more time and you really don't have any other option till the time we refund.

Act team, kindly do the needful. This is not the kind of service we are expecting

RE: NO RESPONSE to the Customer

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact number and city name below. We will look into this for you.

RE: non response

Dear Valued Customer,

Please share your contact number and city name. We will look into this for you.

Apr 20, 2018

RE: Need to downgrade my plan

Akna Technologies

Apr 19, 2018

NO RESPONSE to the Customer

Act FIber net is not responding to the internet services. Even after multiple calls to ACT they refuse to put a permanent solution in place. Very unprofessional attitude displayed and it makes me think to switch to a different service provider
s. jagadish

Apr 19, 2018

non response

I am a subscriber of ACT internet services and renew it for a full year. Whenever there is an issue, the personnel do not answer calls or respond to mails.Even if they do, it is a standard response that the matter will be looked into but it is never done.
Early this month, I renewed the services for a whole year, that too after repeated calls for almost two weeks.
Shortly after I renewed it, I received a promo mail from the company that those who renewed the subscription for a full year will be given a Google Mini for free.
When I mailed them about how come I was not told about it, I received a delayed mail saying that my plan was such that I would get two months free extension on my renewal and that the offer was only for those who opted for one month extension. They offered to change my plan by reducing the extension by one month so that I could be eligible for the free offer of Google mini. It was done so and I received a confirmation about change of plan.
Yet my repeated mail and messages regarding the offer of the Goog;e mini has remained unanswered.
Mash00d

Apr 14, 2018

Need to downgrade my plan

My ACT user id is ############, I have been trying from last 10 days to reach out to ACT customer care to downgrade my plan but I never been received by any customer care executive. There is no other option to downgrade my plan either on site or on app.
I have been a loyal customer of ACT from last 3 years now I feel like I should just discontinue ACT.
veepeek

Apr 13, 2018

Services not delivered

We have requested for an ACT fibrenet connection and was told to wait for 3 days to let us know whether it is possible or not on 9/4/2018. Later on 10/4/2018 their executives informed us it is possible and ask as to pay 1447/- which was paid thorugh online banking. On 11/4/2018 they said that they need to put a junction box which required an electrical connection, for which my building owner will not agree. I informed this to ACT and they said they I need to pay extra 2200/- to have a device fixed and they will try to give me at a discounted price of 1200/-. They said they will inform me today. But since today morning I was trying to reach their executive Mr.Manjunath 3 different timings, but he is not answering the phone. Taking the payment and not answering the phone is not a way of maintaining good business ethics.

I request to get a full refund and delay compensation if they don't install the connection by today before 8 pm.

Services not delivered

Apr 9, 2018

RE: Worst customer service

Userme26

Apr 8, 2018

Worst customer service

There is nothing called as customer service when it comes to ACT. Bunch of unprofessional people. To provide a new connection, they'll take ages and when you call them asking about the status of your request, all they do is give lame excuses. They got this laid-back attitude and don't take queries/complaints raised from their customers seriously. With this kind of service, I am damn sure that they will not be in this business for long time.
Userme26

Apr 8, 2018

ACT-Worst customer service

There is nothing as such customer service when it comes to ACT. Seems like the customer representatives aren't trained and they got this laid-back attitude. To provide a new connection they take ages and when you call them asking about the status of your request, all they do is give lame excuses. This people don't take their customers queries/complaints seriously. Very unprofessional and with this kind of service; they will not be in this business for long time.
Maxharsha

Mar 20, 2018

Internet goes down every alternate days

Goes down every alternate days. Tired of complaining. Customer support are ignorant and insolvent and don't even know the meaning of their job or what courtesy means. Just show off 1 gbps but shame they can't give a reliable 50 mbps link. Waiting eagerly to move out to a reliable provider. Have raised multiple tickets but still the problem is same and tickets are closed without any resolution. The customer service is pathetic and they are not available to either solve the problem or to even provide any additional information on when it will be resolved. In a month, half the days there is no internet connection.
Shyamli Rao

Feb 27, 2018

Money taken but connection not given

These guys took installation money full amount on Thursday and claimed that they will get everything ready by Saturday. Today its Tuesday and still I have not received any confirmation on new connection. I had to call so many times still no use. Please never give these people money in advance or else they wont bother to do anything. Now i regret of taking ACT connection.

Feb 5, 2018

RE: Refund on Service Not provided

Dear Valued Customer,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused; we will look into the matter and make every effort to assist you.

rharya

Feb 3, 2018

Refund on Service Not provided

Hello ACT Team,

As you may know. I was a customer of ACT until December. I had to disconnect ACT service because of Internet Service was down from 16th December 2017.

As a result, I expect you kindly refund the difference in amount Rs. 1216.96 /-

In Reference to Complaint :

Dear Subscriber,
We have received a Repeat Call on the existing ticket.
Ticket No : 10213728442
Ticket Category :BROADBAND-COMPLAINTS
Ticket Date: 16-DEC-17
We will expedite resolution
-ACT Fibernet .

Below is the breakup :

Total Number of Days in December 2017: 31

Considering Rs 2358 for 31 days is Rs 76.06 / day.

31 - 15 ( Till Dec 15 I had internet connectivity ) = 16

So, 16 * 76.06 = Rupee 1216.96

Ravinder,
Yogesh98868

Jan 25, 2018

Slow speed

My name is Yogesh.S my USER Id is ############ I am using ACT broadband since a year over every month in this year I will be having the issues (slow speed internet) at first when I connected to the broadband they told to change the router then wire connectivity and I was facing the same issues. Finally they told me it's not supporting to your device ( like the Act speed of the internet won't support it seems) they told me to check on the system I did that the same issue arises in the system too. Then finally they made some portal changes and resetting in their place and then they settrated the problem at first.
Second time after 2 to 2.5 month I was facing the problem every week of the month I use to complaint them they won't pick call sometimes and the registered complaint won't attend it properly within 2days I was waiting for them to attend the complaint for a week then I went to the office and yelled at him. Then he sent a person to sort out the problem.
Third time my speed and data usage was increased upto 90mbps and 225 GB from 60 Mbps and 150 GB. After that my usage was increased but the speed of the connection remains same I asked to customer care they said it will done in 24 hrs but till 4 days I had the same speed. After some the speed still reduces to 15 Mbps . Etc
Like these I use to complain each and every month to the ACT broadband Act are sucking our money and giving us very bad service.
Even last month and last before month i had problem regarding this speed issue . And even I have; not even 30mbps just 26mbps and I had attached a screenshot of the speed test from my mobile. And I am not able send message in this site with that internet speed I used my mobile data to send .
Now I tried to raise the complaint with the ACT broadband software it says ,"you will not able to raise a complaint itseems". Even I had attached that screenshot over this.

Slow speed Slow speed

Dec 10, 2017

RE: No service

Dear Valued Customer,

We are sorry for this. Please share your contact number and city name; we will get in touch with you.

Karthik0

Dec 9, 2017

No service

I have subscribed for ACT broadband, they have charged me for the service. I am not getting any service, however customer care are saying my account is activated and you're not getting internet. Please help me cancel the subscription and get my refund.
ParnaS

Dec 6, 2017

Payment and Registration is done but installation not done yet

I have paid the full amount and one month advance for the connection which also contains the payment of a router.
The agent through whom I have taken the connection is always busy or not picking up calls.

When I finally got to talk with him he made false promises that the installation guy will come in the evening. It has been 4 days now and nobody has called me for follow up and they did not respond to my email or calls or complaints.

Is this how you treat your new customers? If a person has to go through this much hassle for new connection then how people will trust this service provider I have no idea.

My user id is : ############. The name of my Agent : Narayana.(+918884455761)

My Ticket no:10213487934

canteen smart card (CSD) - complaint regarding lost of csd card
    RES SIR I Nb Sub Dharmender serving at Jabalpur in MB...
    Department of Post Office / Forget Agent Login Password - Forget Agent Login Password
    I have forgotten my RD agent login password I request you...
    Voltas AC - Ac not cooling properly
    Dear Mansha Ram, Thanks for voicing your concern....
    INTEX cloud 4g star - wifi and bluetooth
    bluetooth and wifi not working in my phone intex cloud 4g...
    Maruti suzuki Wagon R - NOC
    I had Purchased MARUTI SUZUKI WAGONR Registration No....
    Helth Insurance - FRAUDS
    completely fraud company FRAUDS changed the minor details...
    DHFL home loans - regarding the home loan
    i had applied for home loan in DHFL in nalgonda branch at...
    NEILIT - Ccc result
    I gave ccc exam in march 2018 But withheld is shown at...
    CIDCO - WATER SUPPLY IN SECTOR-10
    Dear Sir/Madam, I am residing at Sai Deep CHS,Plot...
    Voltas 2 Ton 3 Star BEE Rating 2018 Split AC - White - GST No
    Dear Sir We have purchased one Voltas 2 Ton 3 Star BEE...