ACT

Consumer complaints and reviews about ACT

Sadhna111

Sep 14, 2017

No Internet

Dear ACT Members,

I had taken ACT Balze connection for 6Months and paid 7K.

Internet worked only for 2 days. If I try to call customer care, it is always BUSY. This kind of worst service you provide ??

Do check and resolve this issue or refund back the money.

Sep 13, 2017

RE : Worst network

We are sorry for any inconvenience caused. Please share your contact number and city name; we will look into this for you.

chandan805

Sep 12, 2017

Worst network

No internet connectivity, even after raising so many concern this is frustrating even after posting to tweeter but they don't even bother to respond back ,
Call customer care they don't even bother

All things not even bother , worst then ever , I will not pay the bill , I want my money refunded , every time u raise an incident they would close this without resolving
Worst than ever experience with act

Sep 10, 2017

RE: No battery installed on junction box

Dear Valued Customer,

We are extremely sorry for the unpleasant experience. We will get in touch with you and set things right.

abhra1984

Sep 9, 2017

No battery installed on junction box

Poor service by ACT BROADBAND.Its been 4 days that I told no battery installed in junction box..and we are not getting internet during power cut..no resolution after 4 days...bad service.My number 9739961416. Complain number 10211800349.

Sep 1, 2017

RE: Very poor internet service provider

Dear Valued Customer,

We are extremely sorry for the unpleasant experience. Request you to share your contact number and city name we will resolve this at the earliest.

Chim1234

Aug 31, 2017

Very poor internet service provider

There is no internet since past 3 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have raised complain but no response. Always customer care employee will tell you that there is a cable issue in your neighborhood but the real issue is that they dont have employees to fix the issue.
They will always give you excuse but they will never fix it on time. Guys never go for ACT. There are many other service providers, just go for that.
I have called them up multiple times but no use. Last time I suffered for 10days without internet.

Aug 29, 2017

RE : Not refunding due to non feasibility

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact number and city name; we will get in touch with you.

ravi319kumar

Aug 28, 2017

Not refunding due to non feasibility

I have paid 6 months bill in advance under ACT Rapid Plus plan of 6+1 month.

Customer Name: K Ravi Kumar

Account Number: ############

Payment Date: 10th July

Amount:6918.92

When i shifted my house in July end I asked for installation of connection. They confirmed it is not feasible and they are saying they wont refund also.

In short they neither provide connection nor money. I used just for a month . I raised this with nodal officer also no use. Please help whom to contact.

K Ravi Kumar
Sandeep Arora

Aug 21, 2017

Internet not working

Benson Town - nandidurga road, my internet hasn't been working for the past 6 days, customer id ############ Ticket no. 10211443307, customer support keeps telling me to wait till tomorrow we assure you the services will work by 8:00 pm.. this is everyday.. every single day the same thing.. I've paid 6months in advance for the services, hasn't even worked for one whole month..
Pushpendra Sharma

Aug 14, 2017

Relocation

I am currently using ACT fibernet and requested for relocation on 10th of August 2017 and its almost 4 days still feasibility check is under process. Every time when i call to Customer care they have same mugged up statement that "feasibility check is under process" I don't understand will it take one week just to check feasibility and after feasibility check it will take 7 more days to relocate. So if we wish to relocate then we would have to inform them a month before and if they wish based on their convenience they will do and don't give a shit to customer. I am desperately waiting for JIO to teach them a good lesson

Customer Id:11159056
Complaint No:10211214859

Aug 12, 2017

RE: New connection Issues

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret for the delay in installation. We will get in touch with you and set things right.

vmuralikrishna143

Aug 11, 2017

New connection Issues

Hi team ,

My name is Murali Krishna i applied for a new connection(9/08/2017) while taking new connection you people told me with in 2-3 days the inter net will be connected but till now there is no response from your end while i calling you people on (080-42840000) you people are not yet all responding properly .If you people are unable to provide me the new connection let me know and refund the amount to me ,i will choose any another network which works and responds better than you people

Name : Murali Krishna Vattikuti

+91-9742146324
seshadrics

Jul 23, 2017

Blocking of Star Sports Channel

Today is Women's World Cup Final. When the whole country and beyond are eagerly watching and supporting our team, ACT TV, which is serviced by Tirumala in Girinagar, has blocked the telecast. At-least for the sake of the country they should set aside their commercial interests, if that is the reason, and should telecast the match.
Strict action should be taken against them.

Jul 23, 2017

RE: Interrupted Services

Sidharth Pallai

Jul 21, 2017

Interrupted Services

Hi ACT,

Does ACT "act" the way ACT is advertised........"the lightening way".......?

Very sorry to say, ACT has lost its incredibility somewhere during a thundered lightening somewhere in Bangalore.

CEO's , Authorities, & customer services!!! Please do something to maintain your esteemed job & incredible services.

ACT started its business at a lightening speed but ended up with "incredible" services & errant customers!!

Being soulful customer of ACT i beg to state that my recurring ACT issues has not resolved tilldate , every other day i face issues with connectivity and raising a issue on ACT app has become my weekly routine. Please refer my previous emails for reference.

Does someone pays heed to my complaints? Or do i need to post it to consumer complaints or facebook or twitter or somewhereelse to get an attention to the recurring issues ?????????

My dear CEO's & authorities , if each one of you pays atleast 1minute of your time on customer issues you can have your company someday topping biggies and if not you folks will someday start losing your business & customers at lightening speed.

Being a Data Analyst , i clearly foresee ACTs fallback & downfall.
If you folks dont understand my analysis, please hire a Data Analyst who can study ACT's customer service statistics and predict the destiny.

Sidharth
Kindly reach me at 9886974726
UmeshTH

Jul 5, 2017

Frequent disconnecting of service

Hello ACT,
From last few days my ACT broadband connection is not connecting and in 2 months I have been facing this issue for many times and I raise a compliant and also mailed them and its no use.
I am trying to call them from 3 days but no one is picking the call.
so now I want to disconnect my ACT broadband connection with final bill.
Kindly disconnect my connection and provide the final bill.

Umesh

Jun 16, 2017

RE: Advance Payment

Dear Valued Customer,

We are sorry for this. Please share your contact number and city name; we will get in touch with you.

SreenivasuluReddy

Jun 14, 2017

Advance Payment

I have paid the amount RS 472 in the month of April 23 before installation at the time they said that the amount should be covered for one month.ACT internet installed on 24 April from 24 April to 30 April they charged Rs110. I called them asked what about Rs 472 that should be avail in the next month.In June moth they are saying that Rs 472 will kept as advance.But i have enquired some of the ACT users they said that what ever the bill generate that has to pay there no advance there fooling you they said.

Jun 8, 2017

RE: connection installation not done since 5 days of payment

Dear Valued Customer,

We are sorry to know that your installation has not been completed. Please share your contact number along with your city we’ll be happy to look into this for you.

SukeerthiJ

Jun 7, 2017

connection installation not done since 5 days of payment

I have done my bill payment for ACT and yet my connection has not been renewed.
There is no response from customer care.Whenever I try to call the IVRS runs for hours.This is the worst service provider ever seen.
I have tried contacting and mailing the nodal office as well for Bangalore region yet nothing helped.Call is never answered and mails are not responded either.Is there a way to get the response from them.
Alekhya C

May 29, 2017

Internet down

Hi ACT

Your customer care number (Bangalore)seems to be very busy and you guys are pathetic. Why did you even take up the responsibility of providing internet connection when you cannot maintain a good customer care service? How to contact you guys when there is no facility to communicate ACT for a problem. It only shows you want to escape from solving the problems. When you can't have a good customer care service it's better if you shut it down so that we dont have to suffer.

Alekhya
aponnaganti

May 18, 2017

Money Not Refunded/Connection not shifted

I WAS USING ACT CONNECTION AND I HAD TO SHIFT TO A NEW LOCATION. SO THEY DISCONNECTED THE CONNECTION AND SAID FEASIBILITY IS NOT THERE IN NEW AREA BUT THEY ARE NOT REFUNDING THE MONEY FOR WHICH I HAVE PAID THEM FOR THAT MONTH THOUGH THE BILL IS REFLECTING THE MONEY TO BE REFUNDED THEY ARE NOT REFUNDING THE MONEY WORST CUSTOMER CARE SERVICE. THEY ARE NOT EVEN PROVIDING CONNECTIVITY OR WILLING TO EXTEND THEIR CONNECTION FOR 1KM AS WELL. WHEN THEY WANTED TO GROW IN BUSINESS THEY HAD APPROACHED EVERYONE FOR CONNECTIONS AND NOW ONCE THEY HAVE GROWN UP THEY NEVER BOTHER TO REPLY FOR EMAILS OR PROVIDE CUSTOMER SATISIFACTION. HOPE THIS COMPANY GET CLOSED DOWN. THEY ARE STEALING EVERYBODY MONEY IN THIS WAY. IF THE CONNECTION IS NOT FEASIBLE IN NEW AREAS THEY HAVE TO REFUND THE MONEY FOR THAT MONTH FOR WHICH THE CUSTOMER HAD PAID AND THEY ARE NOT WILLING TO REFUND IT. PLEASE FIND ATTACHED THE BILL FOR THE SAME. PLEASE REFUND MY MONEY AND CLOSE MY CONNECTION I NEVER WANT TO GET AGAIN WITH THEM THEY ARE GOOD FOR NOTHING COMPANY.

Money Not Refunded/Connection not shifted

Lalhmingmawia Hmar

May 17, 2017

Internet down

My internet has been down for over 24 hours and I have already submitted a complaint via your ACT app.
I was contacted by a technician saying he was fixing the issue around 7-8pm yesterday but my internet is still down.
I have been constantly trying to contact one of your executives but the automated voice always says they're all busy.
Please fix this soon.

Ticket# 1029528730
Adarshsk

Apr 20, 2017

No internet

The internet connectivity is slow and not working from 18th of April. + There is no proper platform to receive consumers concerns.

AKTU result - Result Not Updated
    Respective sir/maim I am Akash Patel,My roll no is...
    ATM - lost ATM
    Today I lost my purse in bus number 324 from marathlli to...
    kailash dhoot - Contact Detailkj
    कटारिया ऑटोमोबाइल,...
    payzapp - Fund Transafer Pending
    Revered, Its been pathetic to hear the strategy about...
    Airtel payment bank - Money Not Added In Wallet But Debited From Bank Bank A/c
    Dear Team, I am paying the utility bill payments from...
    SCHOLARSHIP.UP.NIC.IN - Registration id
    I've lost my Registration id of 2016-17 ie. of 2nd...
    Pune University - PRN expired issue
    Hello, I had taken admission for Msc microbiology(2008...
    Ulhasnagar Municipal Corporation - Dirty smell near chemical factory
    Respected Sir, I am a resident of Ulhasnagar-3. Pin code-...
    Gala quick spin mop - Spinner jaam
    Spinner is not working properly. And i complain on...
    Reliance Communication - invalid deduction from balance
    Invalid deduction from balance Sir/madam I want to...