ACT

Consumer complaints and reviews about ACT

Ramachandra Vadhula

Jul 26, 2019

Relocation amount collected and neither relocation nor refund have been processed

I have been using ACT fibernet for around 4 years now and i had raised a relocation request in June 2019 post which an executive had called me and confirmed that he would provide the connection on the relocation date 10th of July. On 10th, the executive had arrived and told he would not be able to provide the connection and thus i had to re-open the request on 10th of July again.

ACT Customer care had charged me the relocation charge as part of my bill and i was forced to pay the same since i would be subject to late fees if the same was not done. Also kindly note that i was only able to utilize the service up till the 9th of July.

I was following up the relocation request everyday since it was raised on the 10th of July and the customer care executives had always assured me that the relocation would be done within 7 days i.e. 17th of July at the latest.

Later on 17th of July, a customer care executive had informed me via call that ACT would be unable to provide service in my current location and thus i had raised a request for connection cancellation which has been closed on July 19th.

I have been in contact with an ACT executive ever since July 19th regarding refund of the amount almost everyday and he just keeps informing me that i would be receiving a mail in relation to the amount refund but i have not received any such mail as of yet.
And now, since 25th of July the executive is ignoring my calls and i have also sent a mail to the ACT helpdesk mail id provided on the ACT webpage

Jul 14, 2019

RE: Unresponsiveness after payment for new connection

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your Account ID or Ticket no for us to investigate the issue.

Team ACT Fibernet
kavya198

Jul 13, 2019

Unresponsiveness after payment for new connection

I have requested for a new ACT connection on Sunday, 30th June 2019. I had paid the entire amount on the same day, and got the reference number ############. 14 days have passed, and the installation is still pending. Frustrated with their lack of response, I requested them via email and phone call, to refund the amount if installation was not possible. However, nothing has been done yet.

Their customer care is truly one of the most horrible. They do not respond to emails even after 72 hours. Their on call support executives have no idea what is going on. When we do receive response, it is either very vague or just a lie. On email they say about refund initiation and on phone call they say someone will reach soon to make the installation.

Keeping their nodal officer and the appellate officer in emails also does not resolve anything.

Kavya
Narasimha.reddy

Feb 11, 2019

Payment made, still installation is pending

Hi ACT Team,
I have requested for internet/Broad Band connection at hongasandra , Bangalore and paid Rs.3124.00 money to sales person Connection didn’t happen not even single person contacted me for initialization .Sales Person promised me it will be done in 2-3 days for some reason internet connection didn’t happen even after fallowing up with ACT. Please resove today otherwise please five me refund of my amount. Very worest service. My contact number 9632563687. Bangalore, Hongasandra.
deepakpatro

Dec 4, 2018

Bill

This regarding user id-############ disconnection.

I had requested for my disconnection on last week of OCT 2018. After request it took around 20 days for ACT team get it done.
I was not aware that i should switch off my router to avoid extra charge and i did switched off after use of 9 days. So as per my understanding i should pay bill of 9 days. Now ACT people generated bill very late and there they have charged more then double amount what i supposed to pay. Everyday different people from ACT team is calling for bill payment when i am asking an explanation they are disconnecting the call.

Now you tell, how will i get it fixed.

Deepak
7204367995

Nov 1, 2018

Router problem on same day of installation

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please be assured that our team is looking into this.
KDhinagaran

Oct 31, 2018

Router problem on same day of installation

I took a new connection with ACT broadband provider on 24/10/2018 and connection was provided on 27/10/2018. I provided 3 months advance rental and purchased Router from ACT. Activation was done at 5PM same day. But I was unable to connect internet as Wifi signal is getting disconnected. I raised a complaint through ACT customer support on 27/10/2018 at 7PM itself mentioning about the frequent disconnection of WIFI signal.

Next day (28/10/2018) this ticket was closed and a technician called me stating the problem was outside your home and he fixed it as asked me to teat after 30 Minutes. I called back and informed this is still a problem and he came back after 1 hour and confirmed the issue to be with faulty router and given promise that he will raise this to his manager mail ACT team and replace the router with new one on (29/10/2018)

Router is not still changed and I have to daily follow up with ACT customer support asking for a status and no call back yet for me about providing the new router. False promise is made till date that call will be given from concerned team and will provide new router.

Please find all the ticket number which I raised for this issue. All the tickets are closed without replacing defective router.

10219417375
10219422233
10219434142
10219441320

This is really pathetic service provided by ACT. Worst service.

Never give false promise to customer where you don't have ability to do. I'm writing here because other people need to know the level of service you are providing.

Sep 26, 2018

RE: Installation not done

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact number and city name below. We will look into this for you.

manju-complaint

Sep 24, 2018

Installation not done

I applied for Broadband connection and a sales representative was sent to our home to collect details, discuss about plan and collect the amount. I paid the amount and gave all the necessary details(address proof etc).

They said the installation will be done within 3 days but the same was not done within the mentioned timeline. I called customer care and they were giving false promises that the installation will be done within 24 hrs. Every day the same thing happened. I used to call them everyday for 4 to 5 days and they promised that the installation would happen in next 24 hours.

Finally, I called Nodal officer and complained but he said the network is still not established in our area and it would take one or 2 months, so they would be rejecting my application.
Everyday they gave false promises that installation will be done within 24 hours and finally betrayed by saying they are not yet established in our area.

The day I paid the amount, I had even received the message from ACT that it is feasible to be connected but now they betrayed finally.

They took my money, ID details and now saying that they cannot Install. If they are unable to give connection, why did they take money, ID prrof and gave false promises everyday and wasted my time.

ACT is worst. Dont go for ACT..

Jul 27, 2018

RE: New Fibernet instaltion

Ravikumar chennam

Jul 26, 2018

New Fibernet instaltion

Hi ,

I Have Subcribed Act Fibernet through Act App, and paid 2157 rs on 09-July though my crdeit card 4729 paytm payment gateway is used.

Act team replied your details not in database.

my question is my details not database how i bought act plan as per below screen shot in ACT app.

some tele caallers (Sangeetha) dont know also we can buy act plan through act app. she arugung why you are bought through act app.

they dont have any details who are brought plan thourgh act app.

i send mails below mail id;s. and attched all reference id and recepits for that transaction and my sending mails also

[email protected], ( it is not working)
[email protected],
[email protected] ( not working)

please let me know how will i need to contact to reslove the issue and take my money back.

please help on this

New Fibernet instaltion New Fibernet instaltion New Fibernet instaltion New Fibernet instaltion

Priyamohan15

Jul 22, 2018

Internet not working

Account number: ############
I have been calling customer care for internet not working and there is no response. Worst internet ever. Would like to discontinue the service and return the amount back.
Shr12345

Jul 4, 2018

Worst customer service

Worst customer service ever! Internet was gone 4 days back and complaint is registered but till now no service available! If i call CUSTOMER CARE it comes BUSY! i have never heard customer care services come as busy! I will surrender it just after 1 month of installation!
Namita Vaishwade

Jun 29, 2018

Act internet refund

I had done payment for ACT fibernet new connection for 3 months in advance of Rs.3750 on 9th june 2018 to the executive named Raghavendra kumar K, employment ID 17379. I was promised to get installion of the internet within 48hrs but even after repeated calls to ACT customer care, I was not provided connection for 2 weeks. Request for refund of the money was made but to my dismay I have neither received confirmation mail from ACT nor the refund amount.
I kindly request to take action against this as it has caused loss of my money and left me waiting for internet for more than 20 days and also has caused distress.
Namita
Namita Vaishwade

Jun 29, 2018

Act internet refund

I had done payment for ACT fibernet new connection for 3 months in advance of Rs.3599 on 9th june 2018 to the executive named Raghavendra kumar K, employment ID 17379. I was promised to get installion of the internet within 48hrs but even after repeated calls to ACT customer care, I was not provided connection for 2 weeks. Request for refund of the money was made but to my dismay I have neither received confirmation mail from ACT nor the refund amount.
Namita
Maxharsha

Mar 20, 2018

Internet goes down every alternate days

Goes down every alternate days. Tired of complaining. Customer support are ignorant and insolvent and don't even know the meaning of their job or what courtesy means. Just show off 1 gbps but shame they can't give a reliable 50 mbps link. Waiting eagerly to move out to a reliable provider.
Have to raise a ticket every day for the same problem and the ticket gets closed without any resolution. In a month, half of the days there won't be any internet.

Mar 18, 2018

RE: internet connectivity

Dear Valued Customer,

We believe that your mentioned grievance has been resolved. Kindly let us know your feedback. For any further assistance, SMS TC HELP to 99459 99459 from your registered number and we will be at your assistance.

Vallipe Mahesh

Mar 17, 2018

internet connectivity

i have wifi password only through lan cable its working wirless not working fine
showing may be incorrect password please kindly help me
i raised complaint also ticket no10215272921
user id:############

Nov 22, 2017

RE: Choppy Internet and Customer Care

Dear Valued Customer,

We are sorry to hear that and would like an opportunity to make things right. We will get in touch with you at the earliest.

Nipun Sharma

Nov 22, 2017

Choppy Internet and Customer Care

Customer ID 11163094

We had taken a 6 month subscription of ACT. From month two we started getting bad connectivity and also the connection will switch off every minute and then will turn back on the next minute. I wonder that is done intentionally to save some bandwidth but it really started to effect my work.

The ACT Technician came and suggested I change a router. I invested 6000 in best router and imagine my frustration, the internet is till choppy.

My 6 months are over and ACT lowered by bandwidth. So I go to the portal to pay but it only gives me an option to pay for another 6 months and not the monthly option. So then I call the call center and they keep me hold for 5 mins and tell me that they will change the plan for 6 months to 1 month in "24 hours" so I should just wait.. Why 24 hour wait to just pay the bill .. I had to work on office work but can not do anything till they change by payment plan from 6 months to 1 month

Anyone knows any other reliable service provider in HSR Bangalore area ?

Oct 28, 2017

RE: BEWARE OF ACT FIBERNET

Dear Valued Customer,

We are sorry for this. Please share your city name; we will get in touch with you.

manoj100

Oct 27, 2017

BEWARE OF ACT FIBERNET

When i took a connection Since FROM 20 DAYS not getting internet, so many times called to customer care and customer care people simply raising a ticket and closing automatically without resolving a issue.

Now they are pressurizing me to pay a bill amount, already i paid a amount of 1150 RS at the time of connection.
Even power supply to board is from my house.

Now since from 4 days they were disconnected and called to customer care plenty of times but no response from them.

They don't want customer satisfaction, simply money orientated, i am going for different vendor.

Manoj
cell - 9731651155

Oct 12, 2017

RE: Relocation of ACT to New House

Hi Reshma,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused; we will look into the matter and make every effort to assist you.

ACT Fibernet.
reshma syed

Oct 11, 2017

Relocation of ACT to New House

Re-location request not completed complaint number :10212431799 and 10212449282
Act ID : 11486142
I have been using ACT fiber-net for over a 3 years and I never had a problem. However, my re-location requested has not even been looked at. I have received only baseless assurances every day that I will get a callback, I have not received any communication.
And more over the Guy came and collected money from us and told that he will come and do tomorrow But he is not responding ..

I have raised 2 complaints then also no one bothers to look as it ..
can you provide your CEO number or contact number so that we can call and complaint them..

New connections are getting preference - because of course, they will pay. However, since I have already paid, ACT hesitates to relocate my connection. I will not hesitate to advise my friends against it or go to social media with - on how ACT is looting and cheating their customers

Sep 26, 2017

RE: Internet not working for 5days

Dear Valued Customer,

We are sorry for this. Please share your contact number and city name; we will get in touch with you.

UP BEd - Pool Counselling advance fee not refunded
    Dear Sir/Mam, I have participated in Pool counselling of...
    Ola Cabs - OVER CHARGED
    Hi Team, I booked Ola auto from my location to...
    WBUT - Violation of norms and Standard of AICTE approval
    Principal of MIT/Bishnupur (158) are allowing lateral...
    Hitachi - Dont buy Hitachi
    Dont buy Hitach AC... Worst Service ... Took AC on last...
    complaint to municipal commissioner,vijayawada - Ward 23 but written wrongly as ward 22
    Assesment No. 1073113608 New Assesment : 230833 and old...
    Videocon D2H - Amount deducted from my account with out giving service
    Dear Customer (pvr1987), We apologize for the...
    drainage - Drainage
    Dear Sir/Madam Every week,There is a problem with...
    [email protected] - Merchant portal
    My merchat portal after 3 day not open what's problam...
    Blue Dart - Non-receipt of Parcel
    Shipping Track Number : 40083205702 The said parcel was...