ACT TV

Consumer complaints and reviews about ACT TV

Jun 19, 2019

RE: Security problem

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please be assured that our team is looking into this.

aravindact

Jun 16, 2019

Blocking of govt free channel dd sports

Act tv blocking the free govt channels like dd sports etc;Govt allowing these channels free to encourage sports which is the aim of central govt but this act tv dismantling this very aim of central govt by blocking the free channel
dillypd

Jun 15, 2019

Security problem

when I switch on the tv and set up box getting the message "Please contact customer service security problem(11)"

customer care number is always busy..called guy who collects the bill every month ..He says he will come but won't come.

worst cable service from act.. there will be a issue with the cable every week once or twice
prasadBengaluru

Jun 4, 2019

Internet down for over 24 hours

The ACT internet in Jayanagar is down for over 24 hours from 3rd June 2019 and not rectified as yet. One gets a standard response from the call centre that it will be attended soon. No escalation matrix is given to the customer in spite of asking for it. Service level needs to be improved and this is unacceptable to customers. Complaint no SR1027017831072.

One has to just lodge a complaint and wait for resolution with out any firm commitment of resolution time. People depend on internet for all communications and it needs to be brought under strict uptime policy. I do not see one and there is no guarantee of service delivery.

Please work to greatly improve customer service levels to hours from days.

Renukaprasad Belgur
vijay6888

May 29, 2019

Worst Customer Service

Mail which i sent to all below. But no response on this..
[email protected],
Nodalofficer BLR <[email protected]>,

Mail Body:

My Account Number: 10557838
Mobile Number : 8150000407

Hope you can see the ticket history on your logs for account. Already we waited 20 days for modem for the plan we opted. Finally we got the modem on 23rd evening but the internet is not working since 23rd morning and we reopened the ticket for that many times, till now the connection is not stable. Internet is working for few hours a day(internet speed is very slow) after that it is disconnecting.
Why no proper updates from ACT teams on all issues.
Why we need to run behind customer care who can't give a proper deadline for any issues.
When our network issue will get solved.
Daily we can't run behind ACT customer care and we are fed up on raising tickets.
Before paying we got calls everyday from your sales team, so money is the motive of ACT not customers.
If not able to resolve by time, please cancel my account and revert the amount we recharged. I don’t want to create tickets daily.
I don't want any false promises. Since day 1 onwards entire ACT team gives only false promises including nodal officer. Please check your mail how many mails I sent you, for that what you replied. Every time you are telling issue will resolve in 24 hours or 72 hours, but nothing happened.

I want your engineer to call to my number for this issue as soon as possible and I need permanent solution for this.

I have waited 20 days for the modem and after modem received internet is not working. I have recharged 3 months plan in that one month is already gone, we could not use the internet.

SR1026583609382

If still I am not getting any support, please let me know the refund policies.
hemalatha.rm

May 12, 2019

Payment issue

Kindly find the attached paid through online on 3rd April 2019 digital TV, 339 amount debited from my account..but in my may month arrears showing not paid,kindly check and revert back..what is the issue..reverse my amount to my through upi I'd are clear my bill.. Upi id:[email protected]
Customer id:10542600
By upi transaction I'd no:############

Hemalatha

Payment issue

May 8, 2019

RE: No ACT Digital TV Disconnection

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact number and city name below. We will look into this for you.

Amit Sharma

May 8, 2019

No ACT Digital TV Disconnection

I have applied for ACT digital TV disconnection in Dec 2018. This is May 2019 and connection is still active. Customer care numbers are useless and nobody answers the call. Very poor customer service.
Jai.5

May 2, 2019

Free channels being charged

Masti channel is free but is not showing up on TV. When I checked subscription channels to purchase, it is appearing in a group of channels called 'Add on 3' which is being charged RS.20. What is the meaning of free here??
SuzM

Apr 11, 2019

Urgent - unable to set channels and pay ontime online

I am unable to make online pmt for acct 10082974 for more than a year due to an incorrect due amt showing online. All dues are paid every month ontime, wherever the local collector comes to collect pmt. However, for over 6 months I am unable to get support from local collector and online support to correct the incorrect dues showing online so that I can make seamless pmts online.

Please help. Local collector (Mahadevan for Wheeler Road, Bangalore) keeps avoiding the issue saying he cannot help me, that online rates are incorrect and it is better to pay offline. He is unable to give me list of channels that he set on 26.03.19 (after calling him several times from 01.02.19), neither able to add channels when comes for pmt. Pls contact and assist me.

Apr 8, 2019

RE: Customer care unreachable

Mohan Ravi

Apr 6, 2019

Customer care unreachable

I am trying to reach the customer care on their new number, but both will say representatives are busy and engage for 30 mins and disconnect .Close those numbers if you have no representatives to answer.
+919121212121
+917288999999
ght1415

Apr 4, 2019

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE

ACT has the worst customer service
i had apllied for a new net connection on 22nd feb 2019
they still havent given me a connection and i hav complained like more than 20 times n called the nodal office also many times but still havent got any solution.
This is the worst company where they dont give a damm about the customers

anyone opting for a new connection i would suggest not to go for ACT, rather choose AIRTEL.
AIRTEL gives 1000 times better service than these irresponsible ACT company.

Apr 1, 2019

RE: Irresponsible representatives

Dear Valued Customer,

Sorry for an unpleasant experience. we will check the issue and get back to you with a resolution.Please share your contact number.

TManishS

Mar 31, 2019

Irresponsible representatives

I stay in NAGVAPLAYA Bengaluru, the representative ofAct Digital named LAXMAN is the worst of the representative of any company I have ever seen in different city's of the country . From over 3 months my ACT digital tv is inactive and he does not respond to any calls or texts He even blocked 2 of my phone numbers.I will never ever recommend to go for ACT DIGITAL. It's better not to have a connection than having an ACT connection.
Gayatri krishna

Mar 25, 2019

Action not taken

Its very disappointing that act has got an irresponsible team of members
that none of their customer service is responding to my complain regarding subscription of the channels that ive asked for
this is really irritating!! its been more than a month since im behind this and none of their team is really helping out

Gayatri

sumathy
Akshay1987

Mar 12, 2019

Disconnection of one of the ACT TV

I wish to disconnect one among the two ACT TV connections I currently have running in my home.
Please let me know how can I go about doing it.

My name is Akshay and mobile number is 9844438513.

Mar 8, 2019

Generated wrong bill

Last 3 months My act digital TV has generated wrong bill. I have called the customer care and no one has respond carefully and still not solved my issue.
I have paid 340 monthly charge on 27 December 2019 after that my connection has supposed to disconnected . but still is is generating the bill.
Kindly resolve it ASAP or else disconnect the connection . I wanted new HD channels or new connection.
my mobile number is - 9066646330 kindly contact with me
thanks

Generated wrong bill

Mar 7, 2019

RE: Digital TV

Sundaresh K

Mar 6, 2019

Digital TV

No response from Act despite repeated calls to one Mr.Suhas who is sitting in the nodal officers desk. He told one week back that concerned personnel will contact me immediately to update me regarding the new tariff of digital TV. Neither he is available over phone as it will be continuously engaged. He does not have even the courtesy of checking up with me whether the customer care executive has contacted me. This clearly indicate his irresponsible attitude towards ACT valued customer. ACT does not have recording facility for internal quality purposes? Had it been there, it would have curbed the indifferent attitude of your Nodal help desk employees like Mr.Suhas. Let me see with this complaint anybody from ACT Digital TV will contact me..... K.Sundaresh.

Feb 18, 2019

Its been more than a week since I subscribed for the channels and also made the payment. Till date, none of these channels are activated, I have called your useless call center and informed them several times and also raised the complaint. None of your call center staffs have supported me in resolving the issues. The standard response I get from them is by today it will be activated and so on. Your customer support staff are inefficient and lack the basic ethics in servicing customer queries. The quality of service is below par and pathetic. I want the senior management to look into this on priority and resolve the issue.

Contact number is 98862 18179
Dindu9

Sep 4, 2018

Act tv donation prabulam

My tv concation not working bill colation not riciving

Vijay Tv - For cut the Radhakrishna serial
    Y r u Stop Radhakrishna serial...there are many boring...
    Maruti suzuki - Appointment letter
    Hello, I am Syed Parvez from Hyderabad, Telangana. I...
    INDIGO AIRLINES - greeting from consultancy is fake or real ?
    IS INDIGO AIRLINES CONNECTED WITH ANY OF THE CONSULTANCY ,...
    Tata Tiago - Fuel Injector Or Fuel Pump Problem
    मैं मनीष्‍ कुमार जैन ,...
    Garena free fire - Account was suspended
    My free fire I'd 1003174842 sir I am totally inncoent...
    Basic Siksha Parisad - dav school
    प्रति श्रीमान...
    Garena free fire - Account was suspended
    My free fire I'd 1003174842 sir I am totally inncoent...
    Regestration - Change of ownership
    Sir My vehical is not yet transferred vehical no...
    Grana freefire - My account was suspended
    I want to know for what you have suspend me ? Plss...