ACT TV

Consumer complaints and reviews about ACT TV

Soumya kattige

Aug 16, 2017

Not respondent call

This is soumya here from bangalore fedup calling customer care call not get connected .

Problem Took a package of 7 months customer id 11406596 so many ..channels are blocker even though included in package example udaya .

Contact

Shashikumar 9341435130 / 9880637820

Apr 13, 2017

RE: No action or update on complaint no 0009967858

Dear Valued Customer,

We are sorry to know about this. Please share your contact number and location, so that we can assist you in a better way.

aasthashrvstv

Apr 10, 2017

No action or update on complaint no 0009967858

I had registered a service request via customer care for transfer of ACT Digital TV connection(Complaint no 0009967858).

I am very disappointed with the TAT. It has been a week calling the customer care, they have no update for me. Every time they give me a standard response that the request has been shared with the field executive. No body has come to my house to do the installation, nor have I received any call back regarding any update.

This is very irritating and I am very disappointed.

Aastha
DHANA9999

Apr 7, 2017

NOT RECEIVED RECONNECTION

Ref; Box Mac number: 34BDFA59238D
Purva Venezia, A1005, Yelahanka, Bangalore

We had stopped temporary connection of TV connection, as we were out of station

Despite of several calls to your office, we have not received the reconneciton of the cable TV connections.
can some one check on this , why it is taking so long for activation of the connection.

awaiting your immediate action for reconnection

Dhanalakshmi
NVBALAJI

Mar 24, 2017

settopbox

set top box modelDHCT CISCO 23600VB-MM-1S/N MT0778744 PICTURE ON THE SCENE STABLE NOT MOVING
meena girish

Mar 19, 2017

Uneven charges

Act tv charging monthly charges area wise differently. Even from same apartment its rate is different from house to house. Its not fair and in long term its difficult for you to sustain in the market.
akashsavalagi

Mar 12, 2017

Internet disconnected

Hi, it's been 24hr, since the complaint filed. But not fixed yet. Poor service!!
sirisha330

Mar 10, 2017

Picture is not displayed.Only audio is playing in TV

We are using ACT Digital TV,with Account No: 11904898 and Mobile Number:9597810091.
From two days,the picture is not being displayed and only audio is heard. I have even complained through calling
customer care number a number of times but there is no response.
I request you to rectify the issue as soon as possible.

Sirisha
Arjunshetty2020

Mar 6, 2017

Refund

When I tried to get a new connection they were all on me. Now when I close the connection and ask for my prepaid amount. I have been told it's escalated and it's been more than a week now still nothing has been done.
nanguluri Avinash

Feb 27, 2017

Improper Tv channels

Only ACT channels are coming remaining channels are not coming

Feb 13, 2017

About to change of Addreess and Location

We are moving from one location to another..

One of our circle said that the set top box willn't work.

So, Please share the details that how can we reconfigure our box at another place.

Thanx.
Satyanarayana Valluri

Jan 29, 2017

Act cable not working especially on holidays/weekends

This ACT cable is not working especially on weekends. We had to call them every time and ask for resolving the issue. In these fast moving digital times, this is very disappointing and time waste process. Please look into the issue ad resolve as soon as possible.
Mohammed Hidayathulla

Jan 6, 2017

act set up box issue

Since around 20 days we are unable to connect cable connection. Because in set up box orange light is glowing as soon as we switch it ON. It is very disappointing to bring it your notice that local cable operators are not at all responding on phone. Neither they are picking up our calls nor calling back. Even not intimating us about their change of contact number.

Kindly help us to get set up box rectified at the earliest.

Mohammed Hidayathulla
9886519771
K Satish Kumar

Dec 26, 2016

No grouping of channels

No grouping of channels at all we have to remember the channel numbers, took south india pack still lot of channels not working.
sanjeevpatrick

Oct 28, 2016

Set top box not working

My Set up box not working.
sanjeevpatrick

Oct 28, 2016

Set top box not working

My Set-top box is not working.

RE : Inefficient and Rude Service Engineer

We would like to assist you in a better way. Mind sharing your contact details in order for us to get in touch with you?

RE : Inefficient and Rude Service Engineer

We apologize for the inconvenience. We have forwarded it to our team and they will get in touch with you.

actuser

Inefficient and Rude Service Engineer

Your appointed service engineer is inefficient and rude...doesn't check the bill status and disconnects without any prior notice.
Never answers calls and acts as if he is really powerful and has the complete control, as if the company is run by him. The worst kind of employee who is there to spoil the name of the company...he is the only point of contact we have in this area, hence the high and mighty attitude. His name is Sasi.His contact number is 95387 40974. Strict disciplinary action should be taken against such employees, who spoil your name. Thanks.

Sep 13, 2016

RE : Disappointed with act service operator.

We regret the inconvenience caused. Request you to share your Customer ID or registered contact details in order to get in touch with you.

Regrads,
Srikanth. Nittur

Sep 12, 2016

Disappointed with act service operator.

Channels are not coming since 2 days we are making an attempt to contact the cable operator and he is not responding to it.
Janardhana rao

Aug 3, 2016

Cable Operators of act tv

We are using this cable for about 5 yrs. Cable Operators doesn't even respond to the customers complaints.this problem happened with us for a large no.of times.

Jul 18, 2016

RE: ACT TV Act TV

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your Customer ID or registered contact number and we will get back to you.

Adele Dazeem

Jul 16, 2016

Act TV

Act Digital TV is truly the worst service. Still has not activated the channels nor are they interested in hearing our problems because they are still busy.
Adele Dazeem

Jul 16, 2016

Activation of subscribed channels

I have called the customer care a number of times but each time i get the autotone voice response saying the employees are busy with other calls. I even send them a complaint to the provided number that "some of the channels from the subscription list I had paid for in the 1 year plan were deactivated and I wanted those back." I immediately got a message back saying I will get a ticket number or something but the issue remains unsolved even after two-three days have gone.

act cable tv - Channels not activated
    We have subscribed for cable network through our cable...
    ADISHWAR INDIA LIMITED - FAKE PROMISES
    I brought a FABER Water purifier from Yelahanka New Town...
    Tilka manjhi university bhagalpur - Result issue
    Respected sir Name-Prabhat Kumar sah Mobile...
    AIR ASIA AIRLINE - Inappropriate behaviour
    I, Ravi jain has booked two tickets from Indore to New...
    SWIGGY - Not Refund
    My nane is Poonam Kamalakant Gawade. I am stay8ng at Mira...
    Cartoon Network India - Bring anime
    Pls if possible bring dragon ball super and the new broly...