ACTE Education - Velachery

Consumer complaints and reviews about ACTE Education - Velachery

sadhanivi

Nov 23, 2020

Service

Recently, I learnt android training in FITA tambaram branch which was a useful time for me, Trainers were really professional in coaching the students with the latest syllabus and also friendly. Real time examples were also given for the students. the trainer was a knowledgeable person and took the class with all the latest syllabus. They also provide study material for the students and it is the best place for learning. The training also helps me a lot with a current example to make it easy. They give me a lot of placement opportunities that help me to place in MNC Company.Simply good and worth your money. Thanks to my trainer for coaching me and helped me to get certified in this course. Thanks to my trainer and ACTE for this wonderful opportunity.
thenmozhisiva

Nov 21, 2020

Career service

I did big data analytics training in ACTE at Velachery. In my point of view, ACTE is the best training provider for learning big data analytics courses because our training is fully practical oriented. The trainer spoke with students in a friendly manner. Trainers are not the only adherent to the syllabus but also redundant to the market challenges. This place has a good infrastructure for the students. Awesome place to learn the Big Data Hadoop Course. Excellent faculty, they have vast experience in IT and technical background. You can ask queries at any time and they will clarify all your doubts with suitable examples. Special thanks to my trainer who guide me in all the time. I have gained detailed knowledge and thankful to ACTE for the wonderful course.
manjuragul98

Nov 20, 2020

Service

I did my Microsoft azure course in ACTE at Velachery and learned a lot about this technology, the staff was good at approaching the students, infrastructure was good and the best place to get trained. I gained lots of knowledge about this technology, the trainer was friendly and helped me with understanding the concepts very well. All topics are covered step by step and some classes are conducted practical based. So I can learn easily. Especially trainers are a good & friendly manner any doubts we can ask at the time he explained with an example for all our queries. Definitely, everyone gets interested in the First day itself. I came to know many unknown stuff from the faculty in charge. Now I am capable of doing projects with some sort of idea. I was given good interview tips and also made to practice group discussion cycles which helped me perform well in my interview. I especially Thanks for my Trainer and ACTE for my Career growth.
rajmohan114

Nov 18, 2020

Career service

My software testing course was completed here. Classes are extremely engaging and I'm very grateful to the institute. Teaching trainers were successful and the students helped the most up-to-date stuff. ACTE is one of the most appropriate sites for studying. Classes are very interactive and I am very thankful to this institute. Trainers were good at teaching and helped the students with the latest study materials. ACTE is one of the best places to study. The training also helps me a lot with current examples to make it easy. They give me a lot of placement opportunities.
sangeevino

Nov 11, 2020

Service

Best institutes to study specialized java, it's very helpful to approach coaches. In a brief amount of time, I discovered a new technology. If there is something different you want to read, join ACTE. With a lot of experience, the faculty is really strong. I will probably come back here if I want something new to read. All realistic, focused sessions and assistance for placement. I'm very pleased to be attending this institute. Best institutes to study specialized java, it's very helpful to approach coaches. In a brief amount of time, I discovered a new technology. If there is something different you want to read, join ACTE. With a lot of experience, the faculty is really strong. I will probably come back here if I want something new to read. All realistic, focused sessions and assistance for placement. I'm very pleased to be attending this institute. ith a lot of experience so that we do not have to read any other material, their curriculum is more than enough for certification and the instructor himself, they also help missed sessions if we cannot attend a session to contact his support team to arrange the session in another batch. Credits to all in ACTE.
jeganbay

Nov 7, 2020

Career service

I studied Salesforce technology in ACTE recently, the way my teacher trained me was professional and covered the new curriculum of the course. Only one of Chennai is best coaching colleges. It was really beneficial in terms of strong trainer support and in terms of instep, Salesforce classes prefer my upcoming Salesforce courses in ACTE Chennai. I visited several for ACTE interviews in Chennai to study the Salesforce. They are just really simple lessons. I eventually got to the right spot and learnt an Salesforce course for an interview. To attend product related MNC interviews, I had enough confidence. Thank you so much, ACTE Class for trusting me.
jenani

Nov 5, 2020

Career service

Recently I learned about AngularJS technology at ACTE, my trainer's way of teaching was professional and they covered the latest syllabus of this course. Simply one of the best coaching institute in the Chennai. AngularJS classes and found it very helpful in terms of good support with the trainer and the instep prefer taking my upcoming AngularJS courses in ACTE at Chennai. I visited many institutes to learn AngularJS for interviews at ACTE in Chennai. All of them are teaching at a very basic level. I finally reached the right place and learned interview oriented angularjs course. I got enough confidence to attend product based MNC interviews. Thanks, ACTE Class for giving me great confidence.
hartha

Nov 2, 2020

Service

I have completed the Advanced Java Training Course at ACTE in Velachery. The training period was really very useful for me. After completion of my course, they guided me for placement opportunities. Now I got placed as a Java developer with a good package. Had a wonderful Experience learning with ACTE. I have completed my Java course in Velachery Branch. My trainer supports by clearing all doubts without any hesitation and gives real-time examples related to topics. And every concept is explained practically which helped me a lot in understanding the concepts. Teaching is exceptionally good. Full coverage is there. A very good option for the freshers. If you want to learn technologies as well as a job. For the fee infrastructure also an affordable cost. Thanks to ACTE and my trainer.
delfen

Oct 31, 2020

Career service

I completed the Digital Marketing course in ACTE Velachery , this is a good place to learn about the Digital marketing course, they cover all topics in a step by step manner it's very easy to understand, he clarifies our doubts every time. And we also have a practical section for each and every topic. Faculties are excellent in training the students and they provide placement support. A very good institute to learn a Digital Marketing course. They are providing practical sessions of all the Digital Marketing modules with the exact examples based on real-life scenarios. Staff are very supportive and helpful in all the possible ways. People who are going to start your career in Digital Marketing will definitely help to understand the course in detail. Thanks for my Trainer and ACTE to make my days effective.
Chezhianc

Oct 28, 2020

service

I have joined here for " Selenium with advanced python ” course. My trainer had great level knowledge it. His way of explaining the concepts was excellent. He wont to take the category in lively environment. He wont to provide us live example for every and each topics. He has provided us all the concept in very easy manner. He has excellent knowledge and teaching skill.Training session was excellent with good interaction. Knowledge sharing is sweet. Recording facility is superb for revising. Course was practically and informative. The trainer is enthusiastic and really conscious of what he's explaining. The course helped to create confidence, Valuable experiences and learning.My courses have been completed on time. I strongly recommend everyone those who all are looking for selenium courses in Chennai. He tell me a shortcut python program for entire selenium how to automate for entire project.
subathara

Oct 27, 2020

Career of Data Science Course

I have enrolled for the data science course in ACTE at Chennai and one thing I want to say that this is the best place to master data science from scratch with great projects. Trainer command on data science technology is also awesome. Really happy and worth for money. I also got certification from them. Teaching was very good and also friendly with all students. They have a good staff who are able to teach and give a perfect example. Also, they provide hands-on experience. Just lookout for the best staff and complaint immediately if you are not satisfied with the particular trainers class. The trainer spoke with students in a friendly manner. The center will help you replace it with another trainer who might suit you. After completion of my course, they guided me for placement opportunities. Now I got placed as a Java developer with a good package. Thanks to ACTE and my trainer.
praveenae

Oct 26, 2020

service

The trainer handled the course in the best way by giving practical examples and tips. The batch I had was a nice one and the class was very interactive and enthusiastic. The trainer scheduled classes according to my flexibility and also took time to clear all my doubts. He patiently repeated the concepts which I didn't understand. It has a nice study environment and infrastructure to suit every person. You can ask for a laptop if you don't have one. I took notes on my laptop in a Google Doc. Got to learn new things. Everyone was so supportive, the coordinator, the trainer, they supported a lot. Whenever extra class was needed to be arranged, the coordinator and the trainer were always ready for it. Trainer was very helpful, they helped me a lot to understand the concepts. Even in between the trainer used to conduct mock tests to ensure we are really understanding the concepts.There are 2 courses in Digital Marketing - Advanced & Expert. I recommend Expert since some more important concepts are covered. Whether you need Digital Marketing for your business or for your career this is the ideal place to kick start your growth.They also have a lot of other courses like AWS, Python, Angular, RPA etc.
Charu251289

Aug 2, 2020

Cheating Centre

Acte velacherry training centre is cheating centre and dont go there.
@Students dont spoil your life by going there
@Trainers, dont waste your time and energy. They will not give payment.200% sure.
hariramesh

Dec 2, 2019

ACTE- No-1 Fraud Institute

Hello all, my name is Rahul Munde and I work for Felight Institute, Bangalore (felight.in)
Recently we found out that this Fraud and Fake and Dummy institute called acte education ( ACTE Velachery – acte.in ) has been using our institute’s placement images, trainers images and students images in their websites and on the google websites.
Infact they have posted our institute’s founder and one of the top trainers in Bengaluru today, Vinay sir’s pictures also in their institute website. Just google “felight bengaluru vinay” and you can find him.
Owners of this fraud institute is vinayakamurugan and suganya, they dont want to provide proper training to students and earn money at all. they want to eat food and wear clothes by posting our institute’s pictures as their institute pictures, faking things and cheating students and earning money.
we filed a cyber police complaint against ACTE TRAINING INSTITUTE PRIVATE LIMITED ( CIN U72900TN2018PTC122002 ) in the cyber station in infantry road, near by to MG road itself. Case ID Number : 02401NG559232010
so we started to analyze like what kind of institute they are running and what other complaints exist on them and we found that they are continuous fraud training institute with all fake positive reviews and all negative reviews on them are real.
find all the pictures below – after starting the institute the founders and owners toiled and have created the best no1 training institute in bengaluru. now these frauds have used our efforts cheating the students and looting money. Visit our official website – felight.in, or google “vinay noah felight” and check for yourself how fraud they are.
baskaran11191

Oct 31, 2019

WORTHLESS

if you work as a freelancer, then it is a complete waste of time, you will not get your payment, even if you get out of struggle it is only 50% of what you demand.
baskaran11191

Oct 31, 2019

WORTHLESS

If you are a freelancer, don't waste your time here, you won't get the wages for your work,
hariramesh.kh

Oct 2, 2019

Software training scam by ACTE

I am java/j2ee trainer worked for ACTE AnnaNagar Chennai. Handled 3 batches till Sep'2019. . Mostly they cheated both trainers and students. They never deliver what they have promised. They cheated me. Trust me..They are scamsters. I filed complaint against them at Anna Nagar k-4 Police station. To my shock there are many complaints against ACTE in the K-4 police station. If you want to join, better check with Anna Nagar K-4 Police station and take second opinion from them and then join. This is my simple and humble advice.
lovedev

Sep 3, 2019

Real time training ACTE

Hi Friends, I did my java course. Truely they teach the course in wonderful way especially my trainer is superb. Questions that instructor asked were though provoking and resulted in a better understanding of the material .He take class with out get bore and he give real project training and now I m working in one MNC's.

Thanks Real Time Experts Good presentation of material geared toward programmers
lovedev

Sep 3, 2019

Real time training institute ACTE

Hi Friends Trainers have superb knowledge to teach student. I finshed my java course,now i am become expert in programming.They teach the course in wonderful way especially my trainer is superb. Questions that instructor asked were though provoking and resulted in a better understanding of the material .He take class with out get bore and he give real project training and now I m working in one MNC's.
Knowledge excellent, presentation very good, can't think of any way to improve.Definitely the best computer class I ever took... I do not even know how you could have done a better job.

Superb institute,keepit up to provide these level of quality to students
binuss

Jun 29, 2019

Cheating Institute

One of the worst cheating institute in Chennai. They collect the entire fees and do not provide any tutor and do not respond also. It is an institute that runs by cheating students. Teaching is not their core business, cheating is their core business. I had paid my full amount for a SAP online course. Now it is more than a month and only 5-6 classes have happened. Now they have stopped responding also.
aswin1983in

Mar 2, 2019

ACTE Velachery Annanagar

One of the worst institute in chennai and they put fake profiles and get publicity. Not sure how government approved these type of institutes. They cheating students and getting money. For a course they are getting Rs. 50000 but the actual amount for the course is Rs. 15000. No proper response after got the money paid, no good trainers, no proper coach. I found the above mentioned good comments are given by their own and not by the students. I recommend to shutdown this institute to save students from cheating.
aswin1983in

Mar 2, 2019

ACTE

I dont know how the got approval for this center. Government need to take action on these type of institutes. They are doing some illegal business with students. Cheating money from students and no proper trainers, no proper response and i found they misbehaving with girl students.
mansisree1820

Oct 28, 2018

ACTE a good place to learn for working experience

ACTE a good place to learn for working experience, the faculties and the manager has good knowledge to interact with the learners, especially Tutor (D. K PANDIAN) a kind and calm person who teaches great,had a great learning learning times with him ... Currently I'm learning java course here my honest reviews about the institute..... Check the ACTE website for more updates and courses details.... Thanks

yusufkhan3010

Oct 8, 2018

FRAUD AND CHEATERS

Paid 28000 for a course for 1.5months which includes Theory and practicals . as per the website and also phone conversation with karthick , But fraud people they took class for 9hours and said theory over . Common sense . How can 9 hours of class teach the same as 1.5months class do , They are not ready to give practical and deny for refund . They are fraud . cheats . DO not join , These positive comments are fake , 1Negative comment also please take seriously .
Save your self , Freshes be carefull , You do not know the outside world yet . They will teach you something and send you away and u will not know wat it happened .

FAKE AND CHEAT . DO NOT JOIN,
KARTHICK & VINAYAK are fake people.
pradeep 5000refund

Jun 24, 2018

not satisfied

my name is pradeep. i paid 5000ruppees, i have joined acte annanagar on may 2018 end for java before that i have asked for demo class. HR pavithra and manager Vinayak, she told i will arrange it before that you have to pay enrollment and advances. i paid, 5000 ruppees.if not interest i refund it back but not yet. Classess are shit, i only attend the Demo class for 2days . And i ask for refund the money. they s'd we can't. they are perfectly planned makes you down. i want my money back, don't cheat and earn money.
Dont fall for the fake reviews.