Addl Dte Gen of APS, PLI Cell, PIN-908716, c/o 56 APO

Consumer complaints and reviews about Addl Dte Gen of APS, PLI Cell, PIN-908716, c/o 56 APO

SANTOSH K KALIYA

Feb 15, 2018

Sir I'm Serving in Indian Navy. I had PLI account but I don't have any PLI bond.my P. No. 212555-F.please check and send my bond sir

Sir me Aapka address pe PlI form with monthly statement bheja he. Mera bond given address pe bhejde sat. Audi NY Mila to Kya Karna he batado
sarat singh

Feb 7, 2018

not received pli amount

Sir meri pli 31july2017 ko puri ho gayi h or meane bond pepar v jmaa kar diya h Nov 2017 ko.par mera amount avi tak nahi aaya h. Please sent my amount sir.my policy no is Aps-1113014-L.
No 13626233W
Nk Sarat Singh Rana
Unit 3Para(sf).
Sunil Singh

Nov 28, 2017

Non credit of pli maturity amount u

Sir my pli POLICY NO IS APS-629549-A maturity date 12OCT 17.I have SUBMITTED original BOND PAPER with CANCLE check and requested PAPER at 764Asc supply unit FPO MOHANBARI DIBRUGARH ASSAM TILL date no amount credit in my account. My last emi is sep17.BUT after maturity date Emi is continuous reduce my pay slip after maturity date in moth of oct17and NOV 17.Please do needfulhelp.my address is 782439-G SGT S K SINGH 42Wing AIR FORCE STATION MOHANBARI DIBRUGARH ASSAM. Mob no is 8887850010,9452184220.
Ex Sub VVV Satyanarayana

Oct 10, 2017

NON RECEIPT OF

Refer Civil Post Office letter No CPC/RMY/Misc/Dlgs dated06 Seep 2017.

I was retired from Indian Army on 31 Jul 2017 I have PLI No APS-1134451 - L but there is no Army Post Office/FPOs in my city area.

Hence you are requested to fwd pass book to the following address to avoid discontinue of my policy.

Yours Faithfully
Ex Sub VVV Satyanarayana
E mail [email protected]
Mob-7347044199
Ganesh Sapkal

Jul 25, 2017

NOT GIVEN MY PLI MONEY

DEAR SIR,

With due respect I, 6392832H HAV/SHT S. Ganesh of army ASC corps records is hereby submitted that my all documents of my PLI NO-APS-689343L to surrender the PLI policy form april 2017 but they are not giving any responce towards my policy. I was gone to Delhi PLI office for this and I was given the document another time after going Delhi on 7 July 2017. But then also they are not taking any actions towards my policy. From that I cant do admission of my daughter. Hence you are requested to give my PLI policy money and take quikly action and transfer my PLI money in my account to do admission of my daughter.
karshnia

Jul 11, 2017

PLI TFR

main no 13624457x Ex Nk Rakesh kumar 30 April 2017 ko pension out huwa tha. sir mere 2 PLI jinke no - APS-617426-L & APS-1346821-L hai. mane inke liye pass book k liye apply kiya tha jo abhi tak nhi mili hai. jiski wagah se main PLI ka premium jma nhi kar pa rha hu. so pl sir ye pass book bhijwane ka kasat kare
NO 13624457X
EX NK Rakesh kumar
sharadvasantsawant

Jul 11, 2017

Maturity amount of PLI policy No APS-444835L not received till date

Sir my PLI policy No APS-444835L was matured on 17 May 2017 and original policy bond and bank details submitted to your office on 22 May 2017 by 756 Fd Post office vide its letter No 756/PLI Proposal/FPO dt 22 May 2017. However maturity amount of the same has not been credited in my account till date. Moreover same complaint was uploaded on [email protected] on 13 Jun 2017, 21 Jun 2017 and 29 Jun 2017. However no any response is received till date. Hence you are requested to intimate present status of my PLI Policy on my e-mail ID [email protected] or Mob No 7020398366.

Thanking You
Soni Gill

Jun 15, 2017

PLI Tfr

mein 30 May 17 ko pension aya hun mere 02 policy hai PLI No 1448844L & 275991L inke pass book abhi tak mere ko mili nahi es karan mein premium jama nahi kar pa raya
so pl mere ko pass book ki jankari di jaye
thanks
4475825Y
Ex Nk sareban Singh
Akshya Prasad

Mar 17, 2017

Non Receipt of Maturity Benefits of PLI Policy No APS-348571-L

Addl Dte Gen of APS (PLI Cell)
PIN 908716
C/O 99 APO

My PLI Policy No APS-348571-L had matured in Dec 16. I am not receiving Maturity Value for want of previous premium details from 1st jan 2003 to sep 2012. You are a requested to a forwarded a copy of complete details of previous premium as soon as possible.
Akshya Lal Prasad
Mobile no :- 9665307741
dinesh bhatt 71

Jan 23, 2017

Non Receipt of Maturity Benefits of PLI Policy No APS/NM/45163 A

Addl Dte Gen of APS (PLI Cell)
PIN 908716
C/O 99 APO

My PLI Policy No APS /NM /45163-A had matured in Jul 16. I received a check no 833975 DT 18/08/16 for Rs 54420/-
2. SBI Kolkata main branch has not paid the Above said check no. SBI issued certificate to this effect alongwith a request to issue the Duplicate Check is already forwarded to your office vide 848 FPO letter no 848/PLI-Corr/FPO dt 19 Oct 16. RE 988441883 IN.
3. Telephonically I contacted to ur office several times. All the information I had given to the staff at several times.
4. Sir, yet I had not received the maturity benefits. Your intervention is requested for early settlement of maturity benefits.

Balachandran

Sep 25, 2016

pla amount not credited yet

SIR,
Iam EX-SERVICEMAN BALACHANDRAN .A serving army mach inf 3 mech had taken pla on 24 -8-1998 policyno is APS-NM-223201-L.My survival benefit was was due in 24-8-2016.so i had my orginal policy on september 2016 but amount not yet credited to my account
pujaom

Oct 29, 2013

NON RECEIPT OF MATURITY BENEFIT OF PLI POLICY

Addl Dte Gen of APS
PLI Cell
PIN-908716
c/o 56 APO

With due respect I, JC-274541A Sub(Clk SD) Shiv Dulare of Army Avn Corps Records is hereby submitted that I have an PLI policy of sum assured Rs 1,00,000/- having policy No APS/AEA/220052L, which is matured on 09 Oct 2013. I have already submitted all requisite documents alongwith my letter No JC-274541A/Pers/2013 dt 09 Oct 13. However neither maturity cheque nor any intimation recd from PLI cell till date. On telephonically conversation has been made Sub Dayal of Adm Cell. However no satisfied reply has been made by the indl. Hence you are requested to issue cheque of my maturity benefit forthwith without further delay. An early action is requested please.