adecco employees provident fund trust

Consumer complaints and reviews about adecco employees provident fund trust

Charanveergocha

Oct 17, 2020

For Pf

My name is charanveer Gocha.. my employee id is d61555... Uan no is ############...

I want to withdrawal my pf ...

Plz given to me any solloution

My mail id is [email protected]

Mobile no is 9592630004

Plzz help me
ashokkumar76

Jul 24, 2019

Regarding pf

My emp code is D48552. having pf no PY/BOM/34272/778348 and uan no is ############ as per ur given salary slip. I can't see online passbook. It show contact to employer. Repeatedly i hv called bbsr ofc staff but no solution found yet. My mailid is [email protected] plz reply how can i get the details or merge with current pf account.

A K samantaray.
E76576

May 19, 2019

Provident fund

Mera naam Amit Gupta Hai mera employee code E76576 aur pf no-PYBOMOO342720003981729 Hai.mera pf ka Paisa apke trust account me h ..kirpa kar ke mera provident fund dene ka kast kare ya uppye bataye nikalne ka ..Mera mail I'd [email protected] (Amit Gupta.... contact no-7254908110 pls help me sir
RANAMOHIN

Dec 15, 2018

not pf 35% widrawa and trust l

Name:-Rana mohinsinhh umravasinh
D47257.
Uan no.############.
Unit.pepsico India holding pl JHAGADIA bharuch.
My permanent address.A-638 Baranpura opp garibshah bavani dargha dholikui road bharuch 392001.
Adecco India pl
Respected sir/Madam
Subject.My 35% EPF In relation to the matter, the trust does not get outstanding.
Dear sir /madam , so with humble request, should say that Me my e 65% of EPFs from P.F. Get.And 35% EPF pending.So my humble request is that my AdeccoIndia will have 35% behavior.My 35% are in the EPF Trust, and I request a fairly clean and very careful look and feel in my eyes.I request to send 10C form to my address.Thanks to Mr sir/madam.

Thanks and regards.
Rana mohinsinh umravasinh.
Bharuch.9067212156.
mukeshbabu

Jun 12, 2018

addeco HR

Employee Code : F54721

Passbook not available to this Member-id as this pertain to exempted establishment (i.e. Trust).Requested to
contact your employer

PF Number : PY/BOM/############

Contact No : [email protected]
Krunal Sachdev

May 31, 2018

No able to transfer my PF or claim My PF

My UAN no is ############ and I am trying to claim my PF from last 6 months, I am not getting the option to transfer the PF as well, kindly help me with this as I am not able to contact you.

Krunal Sachdev

May 28, 2018

PF Transfer

I applied for PF transfer before one year. But still i am not getting any update on it. I think Adecco Staff have lots of work they are too busy. They didn't pick any single call, not replying on mail. Is there any communication medium that Adecco launch to communicate. I have very bad experience. All Adecco staff are so much educated that they don't know any thing. After you call more than 2 times for your work they ignore your calls or not responded. One more interesting factor is no contact detail available of Adecco senior management on any portal. I am not telling name of any individuals but share my experience that i have connected to one of adecco executive at Noida office regarding my PF transfer, after soo many reminder & follow ups no result came. And attitude of addeco executive is like a duffer. He was a big duffer & don't know anything.Same feeling for Bangalore PF office. Also security Guard take care of all document , he is multi talented Guard/officer/Clerk.

If any senior management person of Adecco read this message, kindly solve the issue as it is take more than 1 year.

Reg.

Pankaj Sharma
SANJAY CHOURSIYA

May 17, 2018

PF ISSUES

Abhi tak mujhe mere pf ka AMOUNT NAHI MILA HAI JAB NAHI HE NAHI HOTA HAI THO SALARY MAI SE DEDUCTED KYU KARTE PF KA AMOUNT

ADECOO TEAM

SANJAY CHOURSIYA

E11682

ANUJCHIKHLIYA

Feb 23, 2018

Online transfer

Why transfer my PF online...
My employe code-D45597

Contact No : 8879083537

MANISH SHARMA 11

Nov 29, 2017

DEAR ADECCO TEAM

MY EMLOYEE CODE IS D24156 AND PF NO. IS PY/BOM/34272/759410.
NOW PLS CONFIRM ME THE PROCESS TO KNOW MY PF BALANCE ONLINE AND I ALSO DONT KNOW MY ID AND PASSWORD ON YOUR SITE. I DONT KNOW BUT I AM SUBMITTING THIS COMPLAIN HERE TO HOPE RESOLVING THIS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
PLEASE DO THE NEEDFULL AND ANSWER ME ON BELOW EMAIL ID:

waiting for your support!

MANISH SHARMA
himmi

Feb 20, 2017

provident fund

my self himanshu sharma .my employe id is E22654 in don"t no my pf number and my last employ id is BA08096 plz send my pf ACCOUNT number and my mobile number uplod my number is 8447913103
and pls reply emil id { [email protected] }

My employ code is:D53061

or reply my gmail I'd now
Imtiaz usmani

Jul 13, 2016

Aneble to see my pf fund

Hello
Sir please provide my provident fund detail
Name Imtiaz udin

PF Number : KN/BN/34272/477654
mishraarun422

Jul 29, 2015

provident fund

My self Arun Mishra . i am employee of adecco india. my employee no. is 408145 or my PF account no. is 413441. my adecco refrence number is 34272413/441 .sir my first payment of P.F is received on 28 feb 2015 since that time i had called your bangluru office.. there no responce recieved i tried lots of time ..now plz notified my complain and resolved my pf second payment problum..

your sincerely