ahmedabad municipal corporation

Gujarat

Consumer complaints and reviews about ahmedabad municipal corporation

Anar shah

Jun 23, 2017

Main whole drainage broken

The municipal commissioner ahmedabad
I am a member of ruchik appartment behind kalyan jewellers ambawadi ahmedabad
On frontage of our flats one main whole drainage had been beoken since 15 days please send your repesentative to see the situation and do needful
Further, in every monsoon in front of our flat water level is 2 to 3 feet due to rain in this regards we urge please see level of internal road
Further, in front of every flats amc had put pavers but all the pavers had been removed
Member of ruchik appartment
mithilesh patel

Jun 15, 2017

with out Permission built new Construction.illegal.

Illegal construction beside our apartments with out Permission for new Construction.
Municipal commissioner
Ahmedabad

I would like to file a complaint against on going reconstruction of 1 rooms beside the apartments, which is located at Sambhavi Appartment,Near Nalanda Vidhayalay,Janata nagar Road,Ghatlodia,Ahmedabad,380061 these rooms are would be in between of the road and apartment, which is why it is not suitable, as well as the team of your department will visit the site for without Permission built the New construction . It seems to that tehy have been bribed and none action been taken.
Please take the prompt action against it.

Members
Sambhavi Appartment
T.behrani

Jun 11, 2017

Bad Road Condition

I am residing at 81,82 OLD G-WARD, Behind Shil residence, kubernagar - Ahmedabad 382340.

Its been 3-4 months, I have registered numerous complaints from my cell number 7048551374, regarding our street condition on 155303, but there is no positive work done till date.

There was some construction work done on our street few months back and as it was partially done, the street now is messed up with stones and uneven road. Driving and even walking on the street has become troublesome.

Number of complaints and when the engineer calls, he says it will be done in 48 hours. But not a stone is removed till date. Even registered complaints with ward municipality office but no positive response.

It would be grateful if the street is paid immediate attention. It is bothersome to walk, drive with such uneven street condition.
ghanshyam Kori

Jun 8, 2017

Sewage Water overflowing in street of Society and the same is found mixing with drinking water pipe line

I am residing with my family in Arvindnagar Society, Bhargav Road, Nr Rameshwar Cross Road, Meghaninagar, Ahmedabad.

It is noticed that Sewage line of our society got choked and overflowing since last two weeks.This causing street blocked with sewage water water and difficult for pedestrian.

Water pipe line is wrongly laid underneath the sewage line, therefore sewage water is found mixed with drinking water during its supply in the morning time (Photo attached).

This indicates towards a measure health problem to be faced by all society members in near future, if solution not made immediately.

In view of the above, I request your kind honour, to look into the matter and instruct team to rectify this problem. It is also requested to re-install water pipe line separately, so that drainage water not mixed with drinking water pipe line in any circumstances.

Thanking in anticipation,

Ghanshyam Madanlal Kori

ashish.rajkotia

May 9, 2017

Require speed breaker in front of parishram park society

Require speed breaker in front of parishram park society as the roads are very wide and open so people are driving crazy here and it is hard to cross the road for children and aged persons. Requesting you to please look into and do the needful.
ashish.rajkotia

May 9, 2017

Require speed breaker on the road

Hi I am having residence at Sindhvai nagar society. Here the road is very wide and open and that's why everyone is driving the vehicle very fast. There is a road divider cut in front of Parishram park society to cross the road. As the speed of the vehicles are very high it is hard to cross the roads for childrens and aged and also it is hard to cross the vehicles. There is an society as well as temple in front of the cut, there are so many people as well as vehicpes crossing from there so requesting you to please look into and put up a speed breaker on the both the sides of the road so that childrens and aged people can easily cross the roads and it also reduces the chanves of accidents. Till the time so many times the accidents happen at that places luckily no major one. God bless but for future security requeating you to please look into and do the needful.
bhailalpatel

Apr 15, 2017

Illegal construction beside our apartments

Municipal commissioner
Ahmedabad

I would like to file a complaint against on going reconstruction of 2 rooms beside the apartments, which is located at Shyam Apartments, near Mangleswar Mahadev, Ghodasar-380050, these 2 rooms are would be in between of the road and apartment, which is why it is not suitable, as well as the team of your department visited the site on 15/04/2017 Saturday. It seems to that tehy have been bribed and none action been taken.
Please take the prompt action against it.

Members
Shyam Apartment
paresh25465

Mar 25, 2017

Illegal and Unauthorized construction

Sub: Illegal construction near to compound wall.

Respected Sir/madam,

I am living in Bunglow situated at Naranpura (3,Shiladitya society,Mirambica road,Naranpura,Ahmedabad-13), and flats near to my place (Sankalp apprtment, C Block) are extending their houses.

Respected authority would like to draw your kind attention that,construction work is going near to our compound wall (less than 1 foot distance) without our consent.Moreover this unauthorized construction will adversely affects our privacy. Person staying in flats are having objectionable and questionable social background. I have Family includes my unmarried young daughter, and I will not tolerate such illegal construction affecting my privacy.

I hereby request you to take strict actions against the same.
Please not construction has already been started from 25th March'2017.

Contact: 9377968080
mukeshvalera

Mar 14, 2017

Garbage Dumping in front of resident House

Respected Sir/Madam,

We are resident of Shyampooja-3 society motera ahmedabad as given below.

1) Mukesh Valera (Bungalow No. 01 Shyampooja-3)
2) Babulal Patel (Bungalow No. 02 Shyampooja-3)
3) Dilipbhai Patel (Bungalow No. 03 Shyampooja-3)

Since long time we are facing problem of garbage dumping in front of our premises.

There is one society named Shyampooja-1 near by our premises,Sweeper of that shyampooja-1 society daily throws garbage in front of our bungalows. which causes very bad smell & may be harmful for our health.

Dogs & cows chewing that garbage and pick it up to our premises.

it is daily routine activity to dump garbage.

Please request you to solve our problem & change location for garbage dump.

Residents of Shyampooja-3

Garbage Dumping in front of resident House

sumruti

Feb 28, 2017

street Dog Nuisance

Hello AMC... I am resident of Sarjan Towers, I want to register complaint regarding street dogs of our society which address is down below.. As no one can walk at night in the street...the dogs barks very loudly over the whole night and also bite children and elderly people... and this is increasing day by day. Its becoming difficult to even drop our childrens for school, or to buy milk, etc. pls Help...
Address: Sarjan Towers, Gurukul, Drive-In, Ahmedabad
Mob no: 9825607499
gchauhan_80

Feb 13, 2017

street Dog nuisence

Hello AMC... I am Gaurav Chauhan complainig and requestingbcorporation to catch street dogs of our society which address is down below.. As no one can walk at night in the street...the dogs barks very loudly over the whole night and also bite children and elderly people... pls Help...
Address: B-3, Madhuram banglows-2, near baleshwar upwan and Axis bank, bopal- ghuma rd, Ahmedabad. 380058
Mob no: 9909979670
Ganesh123shah

Feb 12, 2017

Very bad road to gb shah to vasna gupta nagar

Road is in very bad shape while going to vasna gupta nagar side there are n no of societies but road is very worst
r s patel

Jan 28, 2017

officer close complies without solution

Ahmedabad municipal commissinor shri

We registered compiles on 155303 but without
solution it's close by officers Specialy
in new west zone. Helth and engineering department
Pl give me solution for my problem. You can check
online complies no .please.
Rajubhai
Chairman
Ratnam bungalow.
Sola Ahmedabad
shubha rani

Jan 9, 2017

Bad Road condition

I live in South Bopal, Ahmedabad. My complaint is regarding the Road connecting SOBO centre to S P Ring road vis Suncity. Road condition is very bad. Recently, Crushed roadstones are put to level the road. But it has not made smooth. The roadstone are very big to make drive difficult. Also at the end where this Suncity road connects the S P Ring road, there is a pothole just after left turn.

Please do the needful on the urgent basis.
Essen

Dec 24, 2016

Dirty neighbourhood / garbage

This society is not looks clean from the day it is built.
The level 1 of Un accessible area is dump of all rubbish and the common garbage is not cleaned from communal area.

Please check detail pictures.

Address of location is below.

C-4 Anushruti Tower, Nr. Thaltej Circle, B/S, Jain Derasar, Opp. New York Tower,
S.G.Highway, Ahmedabad - 380 059

This is hygienic to local public and ecology and national birds are living in this garbage please check pictures.

Dirty neighbourhood / garbage Dirty neighbourhood / garbage

Hemendra Zala

Dec 12, 2016

Garbage Clining

I would like to inform you that lots of garbage accumulated near our society Arjun Exotica, Near Payal Party Plot, Ghatlodia, Ahmedabad.

So please request you to arrange cleaning as soon as possible.

Hemendra Zala
M-9998449043
Piyush Kothari

Nov 26, 2016

Swachhata

In our area( Ramapir no tekro,New wadaj,Ahmedabad, Gujrat)the roads and streets are very dirty by dumb,dust,bad smell crears mosquitoes and The AMC is not give proper responce for this.
So please give us proper responce for real Mahatma gandhi swachhata mission.
Uttamh

Nov 21, 2016

No money in atm 's

Please ask banks to fill adequate currency notes in ATM machines, if required twice in a day. Nowadays , most arms are closed and the one's , which are open , have very long queues.
Uttamh

Nov 21, 2016

Traffic congestion

There is traffic problem near cadila bridge, isanpur cross roads, narol cross roads. Can a flyover be created from ghodasar canal towards smruti mandir. Similarly a flyover between narol towards dani limda, isanpur towards cadila bridge. This would ease traffic congestion during peak hours.
Maulik Hajarnis

Nov 3, 2016

Illegal parking charges levied by unauthorized persons

At several junctions along SG highway, nowadays teenagers (look like slum kids) charge for car parks. When asked for an ID card by me, the answer was 'no id card'. I am sure AMC or AUDA would not have hired such illiterate kids (below 18 and without ID card) to collect parking charges from car parkers.

I had such bitter experiences at 2 junctions along SG highway, one at the Dev Arc Mall and the other at Honest near judges bungalow.

Kindly look into the matter.
priyasharmark

Oct 6, 2016

error in birth certificate

Subject: Change in spelling of name interpreted as change of name by your office.

i had asked for correction in name of my spelling from PRIIYA to PRIYA in 2014 at AMC danapith.

This correction was reflected in words also as remark. This remark was deleted from the TCS server of gandhinagar office upon request by the register er in my presence at his cabin on 27/9/2016.

I had also requested upon deleting of the remark SVRBD NO/DT 46703 10/12/2014 which is not done so by AMC office
.This remark pertains to the same minor correction. Ie: Priiya To Priya.

This minor change does not call for any remark. Kindly direct the officer in charge to issue me a new birthcertificate without any remark
.The asked change was telephonic ally done by AMC. No resolution was approved as the remark denotes.

priya.
Registration no 1976-bw-0094-0001809.(check online).
sandip_7571

Oct 5, 2016

Roads

Respected sir/Madam

My name is Sandip Patel. I daily a drive the my own vehicle my bike. But I daily basis notice NO change the in Ahmedabad city any road. Like main road or colony/Society touch road..is the very very bad condition..so I request please do the needful.. and issue the notice for AMC Road department... please..

Roads Roads

DivSays

Oct 4, 2016

Cows on road

There are lots of cows roaming and sitting on the main road. They block the road, make it dirty by dung and also cause accidents when people have to apply sudden breaks and change their paths. I am shocked Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation is not taking any step for this. I have personally witnessed the chaos. Two times a two wheeler driver and a car bumped into cow and few times into other vehicles while taking a sharp sudden turn. I have noticed this frequently at shahibaug road just near Rajasthan Hospital. No one is doing anything for this. I would request the concerned authority to take some step. - A citizen
Mdyadav

Sep 19, 2016

No garbage removal.

Place - Suryanagar society,
Nr. Madhavdeep app.,
Times of India road,
Satellite, Ahmedabad -380015.

Dear all,
This complain is regarding the worst cleaning and garbage collection done by Ahmedabad municipal corporation. The pics will show u real scenario. Lots of waste is accumulated near main entrance road of society. No one is taking care for removal of waste. No pathway available due to waste accumulation. As u know this is monsoon season and which will lead to land pollution as well as health hazards for nearby residentials due to decontamination of waste. Too much odor is generated here.

Waiting for your positive actions.

Manish Yadav

No garbage removal. No garbage removal.

dhawal00738

Sep 15, 2016

Street dogs nuisance...

Hello AMC... M dhawal patel complainig and requesing corporation to catch street dogs of our society which address is down below.. As no one can walk at night in the street...the dogs barks very loudly over the whole night... pls Help...
Address: Alakhnanda Appt., Near vivekanand party plot, Vejalpur road, Jivraj park, Ahmedabad. 380051.
Mob no: 8866433409

Life ok Channel - Ghulam serials
    Ghulam serials is bad kirdar ek bachchi ko Marne ka...
    Mi max - Mobile has stolen
    My xiaomi mi max mobile has been stolen since...
    Vijay Tv - About Ready steady go show in vijay tv
    Hi Vijay Tv team, You guys are doing great job...just...
    snapdeal - I am complaining for snapdeal doesnot return my money
    Order I'd -19261516325 Complain ticket no....
    SBI Credit Card - Fraud FP emi transaction on SBI credit card even though no...
    This is very ridiculous to know that bank charging fraud...
    Assam State Electricity Board - Low voltage
    Myself Abhijit Hazarika residing in Ratnagiri Path...
    Exide Battery - failure of exide battery
    Hi sir/mam I bought exide battery in april from zirakpur...
    Unitech group fixed deposit payment - Non Refund my FD money
    I have not received my FD money back from last 3 years.