ahmedabad municipal corporation

Gujarat

Consumer complaints and reviews about ahmedabad municipal corporation

Anujsingh parihar

Nov 6, 2017

Ews phase 3 aavaa yojna

Sir my name is selected for the pm avas yojna ews phase 3 .the draw held at 3rd January 2017 by cm gujarat ..when I rcvd massage for selected in lucky draw .after the draw no one any updates regarding this .I have already visited amc office at danapith and asking abot this . official s also not giving answer properly .they also not knowing when will issued the allotment met letter .please inform me when will issuing allotment letter .and give me update through massage .my application no.E3PA361485 Rajput anujsingh
Rikin V. Shah

Oct 7, 2017

Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation Road Department

I am staying at Vagheshwari Ni Pole, Raipur Chakla. It is to inform you that before 20 days my neighbour had applied new Water Line connection & for the instalation of Water Line AMC people damaged road but no one had came for repairs the same.

The same has been requested more than 5 times to Local Municipality Corporator too but then also no action has been taken.

Because of this damaged road we are facing problems for the Parking our Vehicles as well as for Passing the road also.

So request you to fit the stones ASAP by AMC authorities.

hsshah10

Sep 10, 2017

Road & Street Lights

To, AMC
Sir I am living in Samruddhi Residancy, Opp aakruti township located at narol. we are facing the road problems from last 2 years. before 2 years AMC has started to broke the road for install Gutter line they have done that work fantastic but after that no one is come here to surface the road again. After the monsoon roads of here are like dancing roads. People who must have use this route regularly are suffering from back pain. Driving on this roads are too much dangerous even for walking its too much patthetic. Plz repair the roads and smooth the road. even sometimes street lights are also not working.
Juhishah1711

Sep 7, 2017

Nuisance created due to Street dogs

I am Juhi, a resident of Sahjivan society, Usmanpura. There are 3 dogs in our society who bite the residents and any passer bys. We have to extremely cautious while leaving the house or coming back. Recently, one of our neighbors was seriously injured due to the dog bite. I wouls kindly request you to please come and take away these dogs as we live in fear of the dog biting anytime. The address is as follows

15, Sahjivan Society
Off Ashram Road,
Usmanpura
Ahmedabad-13
Juhishah1711

Sep 7, 2017

Nuisance created due to Street Dogs

I am a resident of Sahjivan Society, Usmanpura. There are three dogs in the society who bite the residents of the society. We have to be very cautious while leaving the house and coming back. Recently, one of the dog bit our neighbor and he is severely injured. Can somebody please look into the matter and take the dogs away. The address is as follows
15 Sahjivan society,
Off Ashram Road,
Usmanpura
Ahmedabad-13

Email id- juhishah63@gmail.com
DHIREN MANAKD

Sep 6, 2017

NON REGISTRATION OF DEATH

today I visited vastrapur civic centre of Ahmedabad municipal corporation for registration of one death case.

surprisingly I was informed that on Wednesdays registration for death are not done and I was advised to approach the next day.

no responsible person of corporation was available there. only persons belonging to watchman, peon and sweeper category were available. this happened at 11.45 am.

the web sight shows that registration can be done on all working days. but my experience was really shocking.

who is responsible for this ? I never expected civic centre functioning in this style. I strongly protest the working style of civic centre, will I get any reply from you ?

DHIREN MANKAD MOBILE 90999 31601
kumavatca@gmail.com

Aug 30, 2017

Street dog bite many people

AMC
in our apartment one dog bite many people please. Bring it from our apartment.. it is stay in ground floor.. today it bited me also
Adress
Divya Apartment
Near Talwarkar Jeam
Near opposite side of Pride hotel
Jusis Banglow
Ahmedabad

Email : kumavatca@gmail.com
Vkpatel1977

Aug 27, 2017

Not make public toilet

માનનીય મુખ્ય મંત્રી

અમારા વિસ્તારમાં જાહેર શૌચાલય નથી કે જેથી રસ્તે જતી મહિલા ની સામે પુરુષો પેશાબ કરે છે અને ખૂબ જ શરમજનક લાગે છે

અાપ ને નીચે ના વિસ્તારમાં શૌચાલય બનાવી વિનંતી
City Ahmedabad
Area new nikol naroda
Destination 1-shukan bungalow char Rasta
2- Gangotri circle
3- D-Mart char Rasta

Urgently banavi apso
Election ma political supporters saro malse
kunnu6988

Aug 27, 2017

EMemo

i visited parimal garden for snack where i park my vehicle where lots of vehicles are parked . one policeman came and took a photo of my number llate for E memo i urge municipal corpration to create a parking space on all the road so that this kind of improper parking memos are not created. and if corporation is failed to create parking space then they do not have right to collect any charge from any person. i have seen one police van standing there police constabels were also doing snack and once that van goes after 15 minute traffic lolice came and started taking snaps. i complaint that afrter paying all the taxes why govt is failed to provide basic facilities like proper road proper parking area coz there is corruption in the system.
patelnikita1491

Aug 25, 2017

Against Waste collector

Respected,
I am staying in Naroda area.Today we cut our plant and we wanted to throw in door to door waste Vehicle but the person who collect waste told me that Higher authority does not allow us to collect the waste of tree.This is six to seven time this thing happened.Please look into this matter.Hoping for your positive reply.
Nikita
IMTIYAZ309

Aug 24, 2017

VERY BAD SMELL AND BAD THING FOR GARBAGE FROM BESIDE SOCITY

DEAR SIR

WE ARE SUFFERING VERY BAD SMELL AND GARBAGE FROM OUR BESIDE SOCIETY SILICON-101,NEAR BIBI TALAO CHAR RASTA, VATVA, AHMEDABAD. WE HAVE WARN THEM OFFENLY BUT THEY DID NOT TAKEN ANY ACTION SINCE LONG TIME. PLZ CO-OPERATE US TO RESOLVE THE SAME. SOME PICS ARE ATTACHED FOR YOUR READY REFERENCE.

WE EXPECT YOUR PROMPT ACTION AND OBLIGE.

REGARDS,

Gautam_R

Aug 23, 2017

Street dogs nuisance

To AMC,

I am a resident of Sarjan Towers, Memnagar, Ahmedabad. There is too much nuisance of street dogs in our society. These dogs daily bites residents in our society. There is always fear of these dogs in resident's minds when they have to go outside or when they come from outside.

These dogs always stay in our society near the lift area of C block. Also there is complaint from other blocks. I request to please catch these dogs and solve this matter as soon as possible. Address is as below:

Sarjan Towers,

Phone: 8460585007
manishtalati

Aug 20, 2017

drain main hole block

Sewage Water overflowing in street of Society and the same is found mixing with drinking water pipe line

I am residing with my family in Laxmi colony,Near Urmi Apartment block C, On ghodasar Cross, Ahmedabad- 380050.

It is noticed that Sewage line of our society got choked and overflowing since last two weeks.This causing street blocked with sewage water water and difficult for pedestrian.

Sewage water is found mixed with drinking water due to main water line leakage during its supply in the morning time. In morning supply water found polluted.

This indicates towards a measure health problem to be faced by all society members in near future, if solution not made immediately.

In view of the above, I request your kind honor, to look into the matter and instruct team to rectify this problem.

Thanking in anticipation,
Praloy Narayan Bhar

Aug 11, 2017

Unethical Dump of solid waste near residential

The road from Manohar Villa cross road to Devasya International School in New Naroda area has turned in waste dumpyard by AMC. Huge piles of waste has developed into habitant for rats, mosquito, filth and diseases. It is not possible to cross the road. School going children, office people and local resident all are facing tremendous problem. Dangerous life threatening diseases and mosquitoes have increased and now people often are falling sick owing to this unhygienic environment. Kindly help to get rid of these filth and provide a sustainable living place.

Unethical Dump of solid waste near residential Unethical Dump of solid waste near residential Unethical Dump of solid waste near residential Unethical Dump of solid waste near residential Unethical Dump of solid waste near residential Unethical Dump of solid waste near residential Unethical Dump of solid waste near residential Unethical Dump of solid waste near residential Unethical Dump of solid waste near residential

milonilesh

Aug 11, 2017

Drainage Choking and Overflowing

Dear sir, our Estate is situated at Dudheshwar and estate name is Ajay industrial estate, we have been complaining about Drainage chokking and overflawing since long, we have also attached the complaint token no. and photo for your refrence.

please do the needful to solve the problems
Kot

Aug 9, 2017

Gutter overflow

Venus building in Jodhpur Crossroads has been creating lot of disturbance like overflow of its sewage gutter creating a disgusting stench, cannot even Walk on pedestrian area.

Improper parking of bikes and two wheelers hence blocking the pathways and traffic.

The gutter overflows all the time hence spreading water borne disceases.....the venue buildings sewage management is not at all proper.

Kindly look into the matter as this is creating lot of filth in that area.

Gutter overflow

Vijuydv

Aug 4, 2017

Path stone

My name is vijay I'm leaving in shahibag gopal ji's chawl 380004
Here path stone work is started but only at lower side not my side where I'm leaving because to this stone we are facing too much problem in walking my children had injured because of this bad walk away i request to please work proper at my side too

Path stone

m g mudaliar

Aug 2, 2017

BLOCKAGE OF MANHOLE

Re: Drainage Issues

The manhole gutter attached to Block No44 & 45 of Sarvoday nagar GHB
Khokra Nr Rohit mill Ahmedabad always chock up and over flow in the morning creating
health issues. A waste water enter in the bathroom & Latrin and gives bad
smell in the living room and kitchen.

Frequently complaint was lodged by this society peoples in Area municipal
local ward but nobody bring the solution to it.

This is permanent problem in these two blocks. Solution is requested immediatly

M G MUDALIAR E mail: manilalmudaliar@gmail.com
Ankit711

Jul 20, 2017

Poor quality of bopal overbridge

AMC TEAM,

10 days ago a new overbridge innaugration at bopa ringroad.a budget of bridge is 94 crore rs.which is big amount.
2 days ago a big hole at slope on bridge . It is very dangerous for people who travel on bridge.
Who is a quality checker or supervisor of this bridge pls penalty them for this issue.

Take serious action for this matter.
It is public money nd it is not for corruption.
Poor quality of road made everywhere in city.
Contractors nd amc team are not work proper they waste public money..u all are public servant
My Order to amc pls do as soon solution of this big problem.
jgosai

Jul 17, 2017

clean the dustbin and near area. Change the dustbin.

Respect sir
Much more problem for mouskitos and dirty smell continues so sir change the location for dustbin.
That is problem comes to our health .
So my request please change the dustbin location.

My address is
1, Gayatri Park society,
Near Suvaliya char Rasta,
Vastral road.
Ahmedabad.

clean the dustbin and near area. Change the dustbin.

MN Shah

Jul 14, 2017

Garbage not getting pick up daily

SUB :- Garbage not lifting daily

Navrangpura
Stadium
Ahmedabad 380009
Gujarat.

In our society garbage collector not coming daily .

sometime he came but not take whole garbage which comes under Ahmedabad municipal limit.

please do need full.

Manan Shah
(mnshah1982@gmail.com).

Garbage not getting pick up daily Garbage not getting pick up daily

Rachita Bhatia

Jul 13, 2017

Wake up lazy AMC

Hi, attached are few photos outside Rajnibhag Society below sola flyover in Ahmedabad. People in our locality very conveniently dump their trash on the roads. Trash doesn’t only includes food items, plastic, clothes but also old vehicles. You can see it in the pictures old rickshaw and bike which are placed there since ages now. Even the municipality van doesn’t clean it. Best part is that there are two schools near the flyover still nobody bothers to keep it clean. Plus some people leave their cows open on the street in morning. They block the roads and their owners don’t even bother to take them away. Morning scenarios are really bad, making me ashamed of the locality.

People in this area should work on keeping area clean but as they are not doing it we expect AMC to at least their job. They don't even bother to keep dustbins and get the area cleaned. One van comes in morning to collect garbage but we can see how nicely the work is done..

Please bring this to the notice of the officials & get the work done as soon as possible

Wake up lazy AMC Wake up lazy AMC Wake up lazy AMC Wake up lazy AMC Wake up lazy AMC Wake up lazy AMC Wake up lazy AMC Wake up lazy AMC Wake up lazy AMC Wake up lazy AMC

Anar shah

Jun 23, 2017

Main whole drainage broken

The municipal commissioner ahmedabad
I am a member of ruchik appartment behind kalyan jewellers ambawadi ahmedabad
On frontage of our flats one main whole drainage had been beoken since 15 days please send your repesentative to see the situation and do needful
Further, in every monsoon in front of our flat water level is 2 to 3 feet due to rain in this regards we urge please see level of internal road
Further, in front of every flats amc had put pavers but all the pavers had been removed
Member of ruchik appartment
mithilesh patel

Jun 15, 2017

with out Permission built new Construction.illegal.

Illegal construction beside our apartments with out Permission for new Construction.
Municipal commissioner
Ahmedabad

I would like to file a complaint against on going reconstruction of 1 rooms beside the apartments, which is located at Sambhavi Appartment,Near Nalanda Vidhayalay,Janata nagar Road,Ghatlodia,Ahmedabad,380061 these rooms are would be in between of the road and apartment, which is why it is not suitable, as well as the team of your department will visit the site for without Permission built the New construction . It seems to that tehy have been bribed and none action been taken.
Please take the prompt action against it.

Yours Faithfully

Members
Sambhavi Appartment
T.behrani

Jun 11, 2017

Bad Road Condition

I am residing at 81,82 OLD G-WARD, Behind Shil residence, kubernagar - Ahmedabad 382340.

Its been 3-4 months, I have registered numerous complaints from my cell number 7048551374, regarding our street condition on 155303, but there is no positive work done till date.

There was some construction work done on our street few months back and as it was partially done, the street now is messed up with stones and uneven road. Driving and even walking on the street has become troublesome.

Number of complaints and when the engineer calls, he says it will be done in 48 hours. But not a stone is removed till date. Even registered complaints with ward municipality office but no positive response.

It would be grateful if the street is paid immediate attention. It is bothersome to walk, drive with such uneven street condition.

Sirkus Systems IT Services Pvt Ltd - Customer Services Inquiry
    Dear All our Customer & Employees, If you have...
    Residential house - Compound wall height violation
    Sir I have issue where the neighbor has built a compound...
    Nathella Jewellery Velachery - Velacherry nathella
    About nathella jewellery velacherry.I paid 4 years gold...
    dsssb - incomplete registration no.
    sir, when i was doing registration number. DSSSB...
    maruti wagon r - ABNORMAL DELAY FOR REPAIRING
    SIR, MARUTIWAGON R -MCVXL BS IV NO;MH-02-EE-4399...
    MTS/RCOM connection issues - Critical
    I have an MTS Mblaze connection 9142858309 with an active...
    Ibps - WRONG click IBPS SO 2017
    OTHER DETAILS Sir i have one...
    Csicdate.net - csicdate.net
    Please Cancel my account,refund Hello Csicdate! My...
    Jio - JIO RECHARGE 459
    I am trying to recharge my jio number7989381562 plan 459...
    Mts MBLAZE / RCOM - Irresponsible RCOM / MTS provider
    I have an MTS Mblaze connection 9142858309 with an active...