Ahmedabad Traffic Police

Gujarat

Consumer complaints and reviews about Ahmedabad Traffic Police

Jun 27, 2019

24/11/2018 - Notice Number: BRT116_2018112409282_E79C0

As i have separate mailed that the dug the road at the time because of that traffic issue on office time. Already did complained to AMC for that day. Is not my issue if dug by AMC on office time and traffic over because of that I will not paid for negligence of AMC and your wrong ememo.
EloquencePlay

Jun 25, 2019

Traffic Light Non functional since more than one month

Mahalakshmi Char Rasta Traffic lights are not functional for more than a month.
Many near misses and minor mishaps are occurring. A danger of fatalities exists since vehicles are speeding up and also try to get out of the intersection first/as fast as possible.
Additionally, there is some digging and cordoning off on one of the roads. This has made the pathway restricted, creating more problems.
Challans/Violations are being raised in spite of the traffic lights not functional. The cameras seem to be clicking photographs and raising incidents by some in-built timings.

Traffic Light Non functional since more than one month

niknair

Jun 25, 2019

Wrong e challans

Wrong E-challans
also i have stoped stoping on the white line once i came to know that it violates traffic rules, i have already paid 1500 rs last month for various different challan.
Please cancel the below challan and i assure you not to stay in the white line

AJM115_2019060119452_DA9AA
AJM115_20190501180110_E3105
SAS115_20190602095717_80609
AJM115_2019060616497_45757
SAS115_20190506102315_54B47
SAS115_20190513135335_5E9F2
AJM115_2019061517127_5D8B5

please sir i have not crossed the red light i stopped on the white line please cancel the challan
Smitleel

Jun 16, 2019

Wrong E- challans

My bike no is GJ 01. MU. 0021. ROYAL ENFIELD CLASIC 350

My memo no is KES115_20190517164518_03DD6

While passing the road green light was on at that time so why you send me this memo and I always follow a traffic rules and I definitely sure at that time green light was on . And On my ahead so many vehicles was going.

Cancel this memo
aditirindani

Jun 15, 2019

Wrong E-challans

I have been receiving e-challans. Most of them are paid by me already. However, it is highly unfair to accuse of red light violations when we are standing behind the zebra crossing. The traffic condition is horrible in the city and we are forced to stop even if the signal is green. People are crossing the road randomly. I am wearing a helmet in all my challans and it is unfair for someone who follows all the rules to be punished for the bad civic sense of others. I assure to abide by all the traffic rules and regulations.

Pending Challan numbers: PRP115_20190428110214_8DE5C, GCD115_20190318182513_C6664, PRP115_20190323214013_7E09A, AJM115_2019031615432_6336E

Please revoke these challans.
aditirindani

Jun 15, 2019

ACPiplapure

Jun 14, 2019

wrong vehicle registration number memo issued

I have received a Traffic e-Challan - PAN115_20190406165759_32083. This challan is for vehicle registration no GJ01LW0198.
This vehicle is not owned by me or by anyone in our family.
We do have a vehicle the registration of which is quite similar to this number. Our vehicle registration ends with 1098.
There are similar numbers but it is not the same.

This challan has been mistakenly issued to my home address. Please do the needful and change the details so this challan is not under my name.

Please let me know if you need any further information.
R31724

Jun 12, 2019

Wrong E-memo

Challan No:SAS115_20190509202532_14345

My Car number is GJ-18-BD-4451 Toyota Etios LIVA VD
Car in Picture is mercedes Car No:GJ-18-BD-6451

They are blind people on duty.
I can see clearly in picture. Red-light violation date is 09-05-2019 20:24:43 pm. That day I am in my office at Kalol. It's far 28km from ahmedabad.

Please Cancell this memo.

Wrong E-memo

a4a1anuj

Jun 11, 2019

Relates to Notice No: SHY115_20190413153539_82AE7

I respect the system of Ahmedabad Police and Traffic Rules, system they developed.

Recently i received a memo claiming Red Light Violation on 13/04/2019.

I perfectly remember the case. It was GREEN light when i crossed signal and on other side there was jammed in traffic so i was not able to cross other side signal and GREEN signal turned in YELLOW and then RED.
Now in this case how come you claim that i need to be punished. There are many times it happens that signal distance is long and traffic movement on slower speed so when you are crossing first side it was GREEN but when you crossed the entire road, signal turned into RED.
Why should i pay for it. Give me logical answer.

Request to cancel/withdraw my claim.

Anuj Shah
98241 66638
Bhavik Kareliya

May 22, 2019

I got One challan for My two wheeler, as Red Light Violation

I noticed that the challan which came is completely wrong, because this is not my activa at all,

Also I noticed that this vehicle is not activa, it is hero maestro. And MAY BE number is GJ04PY1727. how can you captured this type of wrong picture, please look into image. I think this was captured by mistake. please be the need-full.
Please feel free and reply and advise a feedback because am not able to pay this type of wrong challan.

No # GJ01PY1727
Mo- 9824143858

harshil k thakkar

May 20, 2019

WRONG MEMO (Notice Number: VIS115_20190222181739_CCDE1)

dear sir,

Please identify i think someone is using my Number plat & i have to paid for this. i have to paid memo amount that is okay but when he do something wrong like Theft & eve teasing that is big issue for me. kindly identify that who is doing this.

Two Wheeler model:-Activa 3G
Activa Num :- GJ 01 FX 2068.
Activa colour :- geny grey
Mo Num:- 9601921932

Harshil Thakkar
gj01jx9614

May 16, 2019

wrong e challan

I got One challan for bike, as Red Light Violation

Also I noticed that signal is completely green when i was crossed, there is no signal red light open that time and all the people are going with the flow, how can you captured this type of wrong picture, please look into image. I think this was captured by mistake. please be the need-full.

gj01 jx 9614

E memo E memo

Dev2582

May 13, 2019

I got One challan for bike, as Red Light Violation

I noticed that the challan which came is completely wrong, because i followed all the rules.

Mo- 9510177451

I got One Challan for bike, as Red Light Violation

I noticed that the Challan which came is completely wrong, because i followed all the rules

Notice Number: ASB115_20190306101327_E8182
Notice Number: ASB115_20190307101325_A33D5

I got One Challan for bike, as Red Light Violation

Also I noticed that signal is completely green when i was crossed, there is no signal red light open that time and all the people are going with the flow, how can you captured this type of wrong picture, please look into image. I think this was captured by mistake. please be the need full.

anand9470

Apr 28, 2019

i got One challan for bike, as Red Light Violation

i noticed that the challan which came is completely wrong, because i followed all the rules

Also i note that the snap which took at the signal, there is no signal light open that time and all the sides people coming and going how i can determine do i stop or should i go,
Please see and advise a feedback.

No # GJ13SS9470

REGARDING SAME I HAVE SENT PROOF OF SIGNAL LIGHT MAIL 15/03/2019 BUT NO REPLY

Anand Kanzariya
M-9725556680
pratiksoni2020

Apr 26, 2019

Unwanted Traffic Jam at Jagatpur crossing

Team,
Jagatpur Crossing on Godrej Garden city road is a overhead to from ladt one year. What usually happens is people from both sides cover entire lanes when crossing is closed and then it leads to most unwanted traffic and wastage of time

This situation can be handled by extending divider on both sides till the crossing so that no body will shift their lanes and discipline will get maintained, traffic will get controlled automatically.

Can you please take some proactive actions here. I still say the problem is avoidable only if you take some regularly actions.
Krunal63

Apr 25, 2019

Issues with e-challans

I have received three e-challans for my vehicle no GJ01 KR 7851. The details are as follows..

Challan date: 10/02/2019
Challan No : DIA115_20190210101451_EE46E 300₹

Challan date: 25/01/2019
Challan No : DIA115_20190125090432_8477C 300₹

Challan date: 11/01/2019
Challan No : DIA115_20190111093334_5A045100₹

All of them have same described offence, place and pictures (attached)

Violation Type: Red Light Violation
Place: DIAMOND_P1_L3

In the camera picture anyone can judge that the left side signal is always green, and also I turned towards left along with the respective indicator in all of the case...

But the issue is, in the down left corner of the cross road where I was turning , there are few auto rickshaws disturbing the traffic and forced to take long turn to move left side...

So the violation was really made by the rickshaw drivers by illegally parked on the x road evanthough I paid one chalan of 100₹. And this is happening daily because they are getting out controlled.

Plz cooperate with the issue and do cancel all the challans...Take the action to real violators (i.e. rickshaw drivers) and make a separate divider that allows to turn left easily so that the traffic system doesn't get disturbed...
Zee1990

Apr 11, 2019

Wrong memo (echallan) sent

I received echallan for my vehicle GJ01LY4556 for date 31/01/2019. Challan no: NFD115_2019131205216_22EA1

I have not violated red light as one can see I am waiting behind zebra crossing. Please revoke this challan.

Wrong memo (echallan) sent Wrong memo (echallan) sent

Ashchy

Apr 10, 2019

Wrong E challan

At vishala there is a 3 way route and signals are not working .
When coming from Sarkhej and going towards vasna there is straight route then why I'm getting e challan
I'm not able to know where we have to follow traffic lights where we don't same situation in Raipur then it's ok but in Sarkhej ..
Ashish 9016650416
Dip Sharma

Apr 9, 2019

Wrongly E Challan Received

I got three challan in Feb 19 at Mahalaxmi cross road Paldi For Two Wheeler as Red Light Violation

My resident near Mahalaxmi char rasta, From last three month there is some work going on Mahalaxmi cross road so and some times signal was totally failed,

I have always follow the rules

It is wrongly charged by Traffic CCTV on my bike number GJ01JV3609, and Till Date I have not received physical memo at my home.

Requesting you kindly look into the same and resolve my issue on priority.

Vehicle No GJ01JV3609

Dipak Sharma
Dip Sharma

Apr 9, 2019

Wrongly E Challan Generate

I have always follow the rules

Requesting you kindly look into the same and resolve my issue on priority.

Vehicle No GJ01JV3609

Dipak Sharma
Pratik4886

Apr 8, 2019

i got two challan for bike, as Red Light Violation

Please see and advise a feedback.

No # GJ27BC4928

REGARDING SAME I HAVE SENT PROOF OF SIGNAL LIGHT MAIL 29/03/2019 BUT NO REPLY

PRATIK PATEL

nilesh mishra - Scholarship not come
    sir i am student of BTC second semseter i want to my...
    MATRIMONY SERVICE - Fraud
    मला ३ जुन २०१९ रोजी...
    BMTC Transport - No availability
    Dear sir, I'm citizen of Bangalore i...
    CBSE - Delay in results of revaluation
    Sir, With due respect I want to complaint that I had...
    EME RECORDS Secunderabad - PPO DISBILITY
    NAME-ARVIND KUMAR SINGH ARMY NO-14622517Y EX HAV ARVIND...
    u.p scholarship - Scholarship not come
    I am the student of BTC 3rd semester bach 2017-19 by...
    jnanabhumi - Mobile Number Change
    I have lost the mobile number,so i have to change my...
    Honda pleasure - rude behaviour ,not changing my battery within waranty
    I am a huge fan of hero products and nearly i bought 5...
    Dish TV - Dish tv worst service
    Dear Veeje, We tried contacting you on the number...