Ahmedabad Traffic Police

Consumer complaints and reviews about Ahmedabad Traffic Police

Darshan varde

Dec 7, 2018

Showing unpaid even after paid challan online

I have paid 1 challan amount 300 rs by net banking and amount have been deducted from mu account but after that there are showing same challan as unpaid.
Please check system is not working properly.

Vikas Rana2310

Dec 3, 2018

Showing unpaid even after paid challan online

I have paid challan amount of 300 rs online via SBI debit card and amount have been deducted from SBI account but still the system shows same challan as unpaid.
Please check the system and do needfull.

Vehicle No- GJ18CG4135
Transaction No:- ############
Shajiya

Nov 24, 2018

Illegal Parking of Private Buses on S.T Stand Ahmedbad Geeta Mandir

To whom so ever it may concern:-
Recently at late night on Geeta Mandir Road, Near S.T bus stand many of the private bus operators are parking their buses from midnight 1.00 to morning 4.00 am and causing ridiculous traffic thus please opt solution for this.
Poonam Rajput91

Nov 14, 2018

Showing unpaid even after paid challan online

I have paid 3 challan amount 700 rs by net banking and amount have been deducted from mu account but after that there are showing same challan as unpaid.
Please check system is not working properly.

Nov 3, 2018

Wrongly charged for not wearing helmet

I am charged for not wearing helmet on two wheeler on 18/09/2017 with Notice Number: AMD04603-17091804834 of fine Rs 100.
Place: JAWAHAR CHOK CAM 3

But when i saw my E-Challan came at my home there is no image of my Bike and not found any two wheeler driving by me. In image a white car (Van) is seen.

It is wrongly charged by Traffic Vigilance Officer were my bike number GJ01JY3125 is not seen in image. kindly resolve my issue.

9904082008

Nov 3, 2018

Wrongly charged for Not wearing Helmet

Place: JAWAHAR CHOK CAM 3

9904082008
Milan Brahmkshatriya

Oct 20, 2018

My Self MILAN BRAHMKSHATRIYA

I am not violate the rules and regulation of the Ahmedabad Traffic Rules , even though I was standing and when the green single will get cleared then i was started my ride then after Traffic policy has been fined.

Where i have to compliant and how to resolve my query.

My bike no GJ01SW0112

E challan

Echallan
Date :- 3/10/2018
Morning time between 17:48:03
Place :- Sardar Patel Bawla Cross Road , Nr. Stadium , Ahmedabad.
I was moving towards the left from the center of the side where the traffic was there in the left side i moved from the right is these correct then also the e-challan has been came

Vehicle No. GJ 04 cc 8972
sharii19922

Oct 16, 2018

Looting tourists

We are tourists from Karnataka who were traveling to Vadodara via Ahmedabad. We were driving in a private zoom car. There was a traffic signal just before entering the express way. Once the signal light turned green, I took a left turn and was immediately caught by police.

His explanation was that I took a wrong turn but there was no road sign displaying that. He demanded 500 rupees as fine. Being a tourist it was difficult to argue with him. It was 8 30 in the night and I was traveling with family. When I asked for the receipt after paying the "fine", my hard earned money, I was not given and the fine increased to 1000 if I wanted the receipt.

This is how tourists are treated and looted in Ahmedabad. Please beware.
jayvantthakkar

Oct 12, 2018

My Self Jayvant Thakkar

Where i have to compliant and how to resolve my query.

My bike no GJ01FZ9053

They fined wrongly.

Thanks & regards,
Jayvant Thakkar
Ronak12321

Oct 10, 2018

Parking charges at himalay mall

Himalaya mall charges car parking till today.

We r told.it is free now by police comissioner shri.

Kindy do the needful
sagar_shah_ahm

Sep 12, 2018

Traffic Offence challan - wrongly given

I am Sagar Shah , 31 years old . I am an engineer and work as a business owner.

I have been issued a challan no : SHY115_20180903121754_D8A72 of vehicle Honda Activa .
Whos copy I have attached in email.

I hereby claim that I have been given challan for NO OFFENCE . Offence violation says Red Light VIolation .
But as you can see in the picture
1) ' I HAVE NOT JUMPED THE RED LIGHT' .
2) 'I AM JUST STANDING ON ROAD WAITING FOR LIGHT TO TURN GREEN'
3) 'I HAVE NOT EVEN CROSSED ZEBRA CROSSING'
4) ' MY FOOT IS ON THE GROUND. THAT MEANS I AM STANDING NOT DRIVING.'

I request you to CANCEL this challan against me . I am a Law Abiding Citizen and responsible tax payer. This is a wrong offence registered . Please take the right action.

Sagar Shah , satellite, ahmedabad

Traffic Offence challan - wrongly given

Sushil joshi

Aug 30, 2018

Parking problem

I parked my two wheeler 4 feet off to road.police picked up my vehicle. I recently bought new vehicle max 7 days ago.
Who is responsible for dant and scratches?
Tell us where to park bikes.if all foot paths are full ?
Footpaths are for parking or foot walk?
Why dont police set a white line corner of road for parking?
Why police consider all area except shopes as road?
Why police ask for parking slip?
Plz watch this common prblm but big prblm.
And very first teach police officers how to talk with common man.
Thank u.
Alpeshkumar Chauhan

Aug 30, 2018

Echallan

Date :- 30/08/2018
Morning time between 9:45 To 10:00AM
Place :- Sardar Patel Bawla Cross Road , Nr. Stadium , Ahmedabad.
I was suddenly stopped my bike bcoz traffic signal Became a red . Due to sudden stopped my bike I was crossed the stop line and at that the Traffic police who was on duty at that time was captured my Vehicle's number plate photo

Is it right ? I was stopped bcoz Signal became a red ....other wise I could break a signal . But I was followed traffic rule though they captured my Vehicle's number plate Photo.

Vehicle No. GJ 01 MV 1936
chirag157

Aug 21, 2018

Wrong E Memo

I got e memo a day ago and in the photo it is showing that I did red light violation and was on zebra crossing.The thing is my leg was not on the road and hence i was driving and there is no color photo that I can recognise that the signal is red or green. I want to register complaint againnst Ahmedabad traffic police for wrong generated e memo.

Wrong E Memo

MayankDesai

Aug 14, 2018

Hit and Run

Hello, My self Mayank desai.

Today when i was going for my job,i was came from Mansi circle(satelite) to Judges Bunglow Cross Road(Judges Bunglow signal),
That time at Judges Bungalow Cross Road one car came very fast to me, hit me and ran away from there very fast.
I was waiting for Green signal, But car broke the signal, hit me and my bike and ran away from there.
I had noted down the Car Number which is White car with Number(GJ 01 RN 2377). Traffic police were at the other end of signal,
But they also did nothing and even not follow that car. The total incident was already covered by a CCTV camera as that is happened at the signal of Judges Bungalow Cross Road. And when i try to gave complaint for the same to that traffic police, he told me that this incident is not under me. It is hit and run case and it complain will only registered at Traffic Police chowki which is near to Gujarat High-court.

Two Traffic Police were already there, they already saw that Car hitted me and my bike and ran away fastly from there and break the signal,
But they didn't do anything, not even follow that car.

Incident Area - Judges Bunglow Cross Road(Judges Bunglow signal),
Incident Timing - Check CCTV between (10:05 AM to 10:25 AM),
Incident Date - 14th August, 2018,
CAR Number, Who hit me and ran away : GJ 01 RN 2377, Car is White Car.

I was waiting at the signal to go for SG highway from Mansi Circle. So, you can check that according positioned CCTV Camera placed at Judges Bungalow Cross Road(Judges Bungalow signal).

My Number : +919510721560
Email ID: desai.mayank.n@gmail.com
harshalsolanki

Jul 29, 2018

Taken Bribe Money Near Campus Corner (SV DESAI MARG)

On yesterday (28/07/2018). I was go for my work with my friend in my car. I was parked my car with parking light under campus corner building. I just go for bring some snacks. Two traffic police came and capture all cars image in their mobile. I asked them to why you captured my car image on their mobile or not? They haven't captured my car image in their mobile but after asking that they illegally taken my car pic then they bribe 500 RS for delete my car picture. I was in hurry otherwise I will take action against them. They taken 100 RS (between 5-6 pm (28/07/2018)) If CCTV Camera Available then you can check on cross road to taken 100 RS.
I wear sky colored shirt and cream color pant. I didn't trust on your system if I didn't get any response from your side. My mobile number is : 9428393097

Thanks for your help.
Harshal Solanki
ajshah2350

Jul 28, 2018

Regarding Traffic problem near C.U.Shah Science College, Ahmedabad

I am a responsible citizen of India. I face traffic problem near C.U.Shah Science College, Ashram road, Ahmedabad. There are many commercial buildings near the college who has not their own parking or not parked proper way. In a recent time you are doing great job regarding traffic problems. So i inspired and put this complaint in front of you.

Indian Citizen.
ajshah2350

Jul 28, 2018

Regarding Traffic problem near C.U.Shah Science College, Ahmedabad

I am a responsible citizen of India. i face many problems about traffic near C.U.Shah Science College, Ashram Road, Ahmedabad. I sow many commercial buildings near college who has parked unusual way of parking.
I really thankful to municipal commissioner and traffic department of Ahmedabad that recently do great job regarding traffic and footpath business. I request you to solve this problem as early as possible.
Kaushal Jethaliya

Jun 1, 2018

Memo issued without no reason

Memo issued wrongly as Vehicle driver was making no violence of any of rules mention in relevant section of challan. Since past 3 days continuous challans have been issued on daily basis without any proper reasoning and making no violation of any traffic rules. I have attached memo for your reference. Vehicle is 3 - wheel tempo having valid registeration and ownership papers.
Please look into the matter as soon as possible and stop harrasment of common public and illetrate tempo drivers.

Yours kindly,

Kaushal Jethaliya
(+91-9033301643)

Memo issued without no reason Memo issued without no reason

sampat86

May 18, 2018

Challan in wrong vehicle act

Respected traffic authority of Ahmedabad,
As per above mentioned subject Traffic police stopped me near kalupur and ask for velicle documents i submitted all documents.He asked me for NOC because my vehicle from Rajasthan so i tolled that i am tourist not permanent resident in ahmedabad.He made memo of Rs.100 in section 119/117,i want to ask traffic Authority that traffic police is trained for this type of activity.So i would request you to take action against of that police officer which is mentioned in Memo.i am submitting copy of memo.

I hope that this type of wrong activity will not happen with other peoples as well as illiterate peoples.
Raju lal jat

Challan in wrong vehicle act

Nirmit k

May 5, 2018

Speed breaker

Respected sir

I kindly requesting you to give some solution near lambha turning on the narol aslali highway people faces too much problems while they want to take a turn and cross the road just because of highway cars and other heavy vehicles are driving on their top speed so require a speed breaker near lambha turning...to decrease the chances of accidents and to save human life...

For whole world he/she is a one person who is died or injured in an accident

But

For his/her family ,he/she is the whole world

So sir please look into matter and do needfull as soon as possible

Bharat no ek jagrut nagrik
NareshDesai

Mar 28, 2018

Misbehaving by traffic police

I was driving my car at airport road in Ahmedabad. On the way I got one urgent phone so I have park my car to the side of road and talk with my relative who is inside the airport for just a half of minute. Suddenly traffic police came and told me that I have to pay for parking.

At same time one local minister comes to airport and he had block all the airport road and interviewed on the airport road but no traffic police or no one told anything to him. So rules are only for local public only? Rules are not applicable to any minister?

I have one question about it that what I have to do when I am driving and got important phone call. should I talk on a phone when I am driving or I have to take my car at side of the road and talk on a phone?
If you told I have take my car at side and than talk then what I paying to traffic police for no parking is right thing?
MUKESHMPRJPT

Feb 3, 2018

Misbehaving and abusing by traffic police

Traffic police charged me 100rs fine under section 177 at stadium cross road. I have done no offence because i wore my helmet and had my license with me. I bought my bike 7 days ago so the tc number is written on the bike. I asked him what is my fault on what basis you are filling a memo of my name. On that he abused me and with anger he uncovered my handkerchief from my face. He said this is your fault its commissioner 's order that you cannot cover your face with hankerchief. Then the other person came in civil dress with stick in his hand and said hit him if he is arguing very much. They removed the keys from my bike and started scaring me for detaining my bike. Under all these situations i am forced to give the fine. All these things you can easily see in cctv camera of that location. Take some strict action action on the traffic police who is doing all this just to complete their target.

Misbehaving and abusing by traffic police Misbehaving and abusing by traffic police

Ghanshyammodi

Jan 10, 2018

Wrong Amount Mentioned in E-Challan

My Vehical No. GJ-01 NB5338.

I have received E-Challan (AMD01801-17080903210) for More than two passenger in two wheeler & E-Challan received of Rs.1000/-. Also mentioned traffic rules of Kalam-84 which is for dangerous driving...

I don't know if I have more then three person in my two weeler thwn how i drive dangerous. I have agree & I will pay for three person traffic rules penalty. But I am not agree for Kalam-84 (dangerous driving).

I have received E-Challan of Rs. 1000/- but I agree to pay penalty in my fault for three person penalty of Rs.100/- only. I don't agree to pay balance penalty of Rs. 900/- which is not my fault.

Thanks & Regard
Ghanshyam
modighanshyam1985@gmail.com

Asgard - Not working a date and time botoon
    Botton not work I have warrenty
    SAMSUNG DEALERS GLOBAL SERVICE CENTRE - Mapping of Samsung products and Paytm Cashback
    I have HDFC fiannce at my store and also PAYTM mall cash...
    ELITE RESEARCH - Fraud Advisor - giving false calls
    Elite research is fraud company. They don't have any...
    RAJASTHAN STATE POLLUTION CONTROL BOARD - NOISE AND AIR POLLUTION
    Dear Sir, In our residential area, there are 2-3...
    Honda Activa - Making noiSe in engne...front wheel vibration no get pick...
    My honda activa 5g noise in engine...and Vibration in...
    Www.mybalaji.in - VIP darshan
    Booked for quick darshan through mybalaji.com in tirumala...
    karur vysya bank - ACCOUNT NOT CLOSED
    Good day sir , Myself MURALI KRISHNA RAO, ACCOUNT NUMBER...
    Jai steel city Pvt ltd - Non service providing
    Sir I take pan center And also deposit security...
    we mountaineers - Registered Compnay with Trippers Planet
    We are registered and having a registered office at...
    Vadodara echallan - Amount debited but session expired
    I have made a payment of 300 rupees on Vadodara echallan...