Ahmedabad Traffic Police

Sanjayjhala08

Apr 4, 2019

E Challan

i got two challan for car, as Red Light Violation

i noticed that the challan which came is completely wrong, because i followed all the rules

Also i note that the snap which took at the signal, there is no signal light open that time and all the sides people coming and going how i can determine do i stop or should i go,
Please see and advise a feedback. Thank you

No # GJ27BS9389

mbparmar72

Apr 2, 2019

Wrong e-memo given in online

My Self Babubhai Parmar

I got 5 ememos even after not break any traffic rules,
I am not violate the rules and regulation of the Ahmedabad Traffic Rules , even though I was standing and when the green single will get cleared then i was started my ride then after Traffic policy has been fined.

I have also called many times shahibuag center complain number. They not receive any calls. Not answering any email.

My bike no GJ27BK7762
Email : [email protected]

Babubhai Parmar
mbparmar72

Apr 2, 2019

Wrong e-memo given in online

Dear sir, I got 5 e memos out of them 4 echalan is wrong. I know i not break any traffic rules at any time. And i drive very carefully for traffic rules. Some times traffic signal not working still they given memo. It is too bad things done by ahmedabad traffic police. Please check your system. As many middle class family wrongly charged. We can not pay every time 300 Rs. Last month 4 ememos of 300 Rs. How middle class person can afford.????
First of all please check traffic signal works properly or not then give e memo.

I also called shahibaug helpline numbers they can't receive and calls. Also emailed them but no any reply from their side.

Sir please see in above metters and do the needful.

My bike : gj27bk7762
Email. [email protected]

Mar 19, 2019

Showing unpaid even after paid

I Got 2 E-Memo's of 27-01-17 and 16-02-17 Respectively. For which i have made the offline payment of fine for both the memos. But the police officer has made double payment for NOTICE NUMBER : AMD01511-17021603360 Memo & Notice Number: AMD01501-17012700122 is still showing unpaid which is actually paid. Please check on that. Thank you!
B Sankar

Mar 18, 2019

Red signal Violation

I have been fined for three incudences for above red signal Violation for the car No. GJ27 BE0050 Swift Desire Car. Every one knows Maninagar region from Narol to Naroda no where till signal is being effected. Traffic policees also not following. Traffic police control on their own. It is shocking to see echallan for fine sent to me on my address. It's really a kind of attrocity and harrasment. As of now I am unable to follow signal in this area. Traffic police asking me to follow as per their control ignoring signals. Hope I will receive proper reply and response from you. CCTV monitoring system is only interested in recovering thier installation cost & not in real implementation of signal in this Zone covering Narol Narodal road, Rakhial Road, Odhav Road, Maninagar area....My Cell No. is 9909959506. Thanking you, B.Sankar.Godhasar.
Karan jogee

Mar 9, 2019

Wrong Memo received

Hello Sir,

I received wrong memo at my home
As I checked there is not any rule was broken by.
Also I m just standing at traffic signal not at zebra crossing

Kindly look into it and cancel the memo
Vicky_rathod

Feb 22, 2019

Wrong E-memo

I checked my e-memo on online and it shows me to pay 300/- for challan with following details.
In attached E-challan, I could see there is no violation at all, i can see clearly signal is open & also i wearing helmet. also bus passing with me so its proof of signal is not open there is no light.
Also mistake in challan print. Both image shoes wrong time.
im belong from middle class family so please me for correcting E memo challan.

Please also explain at one time how can you give 2 Memo ???

Notice Number: MKB115_20190110091342_9632F
Violation Type: Red Light Violation
Place: MANEKBAUGH-MANEKBAUGH_P4_L2
mr.k.bhatt

Feb 5, 2019

Wrong E Memo

Today 05 Feb 2019 randomly I checked my e-memo on online and it shows me to pay 100/- for challan with following details.

Notice Number: SAS115_20181103162344_89F78.
Violation Type: Red Light Violation
Place: Sashtrinagar (Ahmedabad)
Date- 03/11/2018

I never crossed signal even in late night. This date LATE NIGHT I crossed the signal because there the signal was not on, it's ONLY YELLOW LIGHT blinking it means "to go slow". Still, I have charged to pay for Red Light Violation and also I don't get challan copy to my home.

I think this was generated due to some technical fault. Kindly cancel my challan.

Wrong E Memo

nishant86bm

Jan 31, 2019

Wrong E-Memo Given

In attached E-challan, I could see there is no violation at all, there is no traffic at India Bridge at 1:51PM on 30/12/2018 and still I have received memo. There is no way from photo I could see that I have violated any rule and a car ahead of me is running and I am behind that. Even from photo, traffic signal is not even showing working condition and even ON.

Please cancel this e-challan.
Challan# IND115_20181230135618_33C03

Nishant Gandhi

Wrong E-Memo Given

Sumit592

Jan 26, 2019

Wrong e memo

I am not violate the rules and regulation of the Ahmedabad Traffic Rules ,when the green single will get cleared then i was started my ride then after Traffic policy has been fined.

My car no gj27 bs 0592

varsha41609

Jan 11, 2019

Wrong challan

I had received challan dated 04.10.2017 and 24.11.2018, but on both dates I had not visited that place. Please guide what to do and how to proceed.

Wrong challan

K. K. Desai

Jan 8, 2019

The traffic congestion and distubance created to commuters or people waiting for bus by auto-rickshaw and private transport vehicles.

The Chandkheda junction located in A'bad is a very rush junction because of the commuters. But this commuters face problems such as non-availabilty of proper bus station because of this people have to wait on road. The major issue is when the commuters are waiting for bus the auto-rickshaw and private vehicles (EECO) disturbs people waiting by driving through or in between them and if told to go through side of road which is empty they start arguing. This vehicles stand on the third lane of the road though the road is four lane and people have to stand on second lane to catch bus because bus stops there in second lane. So, people would love if this vehicles are given their margin on road and not to cross them without departure.
nayana_R

Dec 29, 2018

Wrong Challan generated on my name

I got memo for violating the traffic rule. My vehicle number is GJ01SF7911 and I have Suzuki Swish(white color)
In memo, It's clear shows that vehicle is Activa and number is also different than mines. Wrongly memo is generated on my name. I have not violated any rule then why I should pay fine.
Resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Wrong Challan generated on my name

darshan gohil

Dec 25, 2018

My bike no GJ27BH7895

Jitendra N patel

Dec 25, 2018

Wrong Vehicle no

Memo issued wrongly as Vehicle driver was making no violence of any of rules mention in relevant section of challan. I have already submitted E-Memo at Commissioner office on 22nd December'18.

Mistake on typing error - My vehicle no. GJ01 MY 8809 and vehicle show in picture GJ01 NY 8809

Pl. check & Do needful

Red Light Violation Red Light Violation

Parthiv Mojidra

Dec 18, 2018

Penalty to Wrong Vehicle

I am owner of Bike (Bajaj Discover 100CC) with Registration No. is GJ01PC8369. The Ememo comes to my address on dated 14/12/2018 with Notice Number: SPS115_20181116141653_71030 having Red Light Violation at SardarPatelStatue-SardarPatelStatueP3L2, The ememo clearly shows:
- The law breaking vehicle is Honda - Activa in the captured photo; not the Bike - Bajaj Discover so there might be the case of someone's mistake is being accuse to me. Request you to verify the photo being taken and my Bike registered with Government.

Kindly resolve this amiss as soon as possible.

Thanking You.
ashishshah14

Dec 13, 2018

Showing unpaid even after paid challan online

I have paid 1 challan amount 300 rs by net banking and amount have been deducted from my account but after that there are showing same challan as unpaid.
Please check system is not working properly and payment transaction issue.

Notice Number: SHY115_2018102408250_39BFB
Darshan varde

Dec 7, 2018

Showing unpaid even after paid challan online

I have paid 1 challan amount 300 rs by net banking and amount have been deducted from mu account but after that there are showing same challan as unpaid.
Please check system is not working properly.

Vikas Rana2310

Dec 3, 2018

Showing unpaid even after paid challan online

I have paid challan amount of 300 rs online via SBI debit card and amount have been deducted from SBI account but still the system shows same challan as unpaid.
Please check the system and do needfull.

Vehicle No- GJ18CG4135
Transaction No:- ############
Shajiya

Nov 24, 2018

Illegal Parking of Private Buses on S.T Stand Ahmedbad Geeta Mandir

To whom so ever it may concern:-
Recently at late night on Geeta Mandir Road, Near S.T bus stand many of the private bus operators are parking their buses from midnight 1.00 to morning 4.00 am and causing ridiculous traffic thus please opt solution for this.
Poonam Rajput91

Nov 14, 2018

Showing unpaid even after paid challan online

I have paid 3 challan amount 700 rs by net banking and amount have been deducted from mu account but after that there are showing same challan as unpaid.
Please check system is not working properly.

Nov 3, 2018

Wrongly charged for not wearing helmet

I am charged for not wearing helmet on two wheeler on 18/09/2017 with Notice Number: AMD04603-17091804834 of fine Rs 100.
Place: JAWAHAR CHOK CAM 3

But when i saw my E-Challan came at my home there is no image of my Bike and not found any two wheeler driving by me. In image a white car (Van) is seen.

It is wrongly charged by Traffic Vigilance Officer were my bike number GJ01JY3125 is not seen in image. kindly resolve my issue.

9904082008

My Self MILAN BRAHMKSHATRIYA

My bike no GJ01SW0112

MILAN BRAHMKSHATRIYA

Municipal Corporation panchkula - Official work
    My region seuri, kalka has come under MC but the buildings...
    FRIENDS CABLE SERVICE - No cable connection
    Sir, we are the costumers of Friends Cable DTH...
    My SBI Account - Cyber Crime
    I, Ahmad Abdullah Salih Muhammad, having SBI Account No....
    Essar_mercy rajan fuels - Not allowing to use toilet
    While traveling with family ,fuel -Mercy Rajan fuels...
    Sangrose laboratories - Regarding delivery complaints
    This is my previous compliant following details AWD...
    Pramod Kumar Mishra - DA ARIYAS JANUARY 2018 SE MARCH 2019 TAK BHUGTAN BABAT
    PRAMOD KUMAR MISHRA DA ARRIYAS NOT RECEVED 1/1/2018 TO...
    HUNGAMA CHANNEL - Kochikame
    Please do add our old kochikame again please please I am...
    Auto Drivers in Navi Mumbai - Charging extra money than regular
    Respected Sir, I am Yogesh Shinde living in New Panvel...
    Indane - Indan gas servicing staff tgreatens to disconnect our...
    I am a consumer of indane gas and using it from past 10-12...
    Employment - Forgot Password Reset not Working
    Dear Sir, I had Forgotten my password for login ,I...