Ahmedabad Traffic Police

Consumer complaints and reviews about Ahmedabad Traffic Police

ajshah2350

Jul 28, 2018

Regarding Traffic problem near C.U.Shah Science College, Ahmedabad

I am a responsible citizen of India. I face traffic problem near C.U.Shah Science College, Ashram road, Ahmedabad. There are many commercial buildings near the college who has not their own parking or not parked proper way. In a recent time you are doing great job regarding traffic problems. So i inspired and put this complaint in front of you.

Indian Citizen.
ajshah2350

Jul 28, 2018

Regarding Traffic problem near C.U.Shah Science College, Ahmedabad

I am a responsible citizen of India. i face many problems about traffic near C.U.Shah Science College, Ashram Road, Ahmedabad. I sow many commercial buildings near college who has parked unusual way of parking.
I really thankful to municipal commissioner and traffic department of Ahmedabad that recently do great job regarding traffic and footpath business. I request you to solve this problem as early as possible.
Kaushal Jethaliya

Jun 1, 2018

Memo issued without no reason

Memo issued wrongly as Vehicle driver was making no violence of any of rules mention in relevant section of challan. Since past 3 days continuous challans have been issued on daily basis without any proper reasoning and making no violation of any traffic rules. I have attached memo for your reference. Vehicle is 3 - wheel tempo having valid registeration and ownership papers.
Please look into the matter as soon as possible and stop harrasment of common public and illetrate tempo drivers.

Yours kindly,

Kaushal Jethaliya
(+91-9033301643)

Memo issued without no reason Memo issued without no reason

sampat86

May 18, 2018

Challan in wrong vehicle act

Respected traffic authority of Ahmedabad,
As per above mentioned subject Traffic police stopped me near kalupur and ask for velicle documents i submitted all documents.He asked me for NOC because my vehicle from Rajasthan so i tolled that i am tourist not permanent resident in ahmedabad.He made memo of Rs.100 in section 119/117,i want to ask traffic Authority that traffic police is trained for this type of activity.So i would request you to take action against of that police officer which is mentioned in Memo.i am submitting copy of memo.

I hope that this type of wrong activity will not happen with other peoples as well as illiterate peoples.
Raju lal jat

Challan in wrong vehicle act

Nirmit k

May 5, 2018

Speed breaker

Respected sir

I kindly requesting you to give some solution near lambha turning on the narol aslali highway people faces too much problems while they want to take a turn and cross the road just because of highway cars and other heavy vehicles are driving on their top speed so require a speed breaker near lambha turning...to decrease the chances of accidents and to save human life...

For whole world he/she is a one person who is died or injured in an accident

But

For his/her family ,he/she is the whole world

So sir please look into matter and do needfull as soon as possible

Bharat no ek jagrut nagrik
NareshDesai

Mar 28, 2018

Misbehaving by traffic police

I was driving my car at airport road in Ahmedabad. On the way I got one urgent phone so I have park my car to the side of road and talk with my relative who is inside the airport for just a half of minute. Suddenly traffic police came and told me that I have to pay for parking.

At same time one local minister comes to airport and he had block all the airport road and interviewed on the airport road but no traffic police or no one told anything to him. So rules are only for local public only? Rules are not applicable to any minister?

I have one question about it that what I have to do when I am driving and got important phone call. should I talk on a phone when I am driving or I have to take my car at side of the road and talk on a phone?
If you told I have take my car at side and than talk then what I paying to traffic police for no parking is right thing?
MUKESHMPRJPT

Feb 3, 2018

Misbehaving and abusing by traffic police

Traffic police charged me 100rs fine under section 177 at stadium cross road. I have done no offence because i wore my helmet and had my license with me. I bought my bike 7 days ago so the tc number is written on the bike. I asked him what is my fault on what basis you are filling a memo of my name. On that he abused me and with anger he uncovered my handkerchief from my face. He said this is your fault its commissioner 's order that you cannot cover your face with hankerchief. Then the other person came in civil dress with stick in his hand and said hit him if he is arguing very much. They removed the keys from my bike and started scaring me for detaining my bike. Under all these situations i am forced to give the fine. All these things you can easily see in cctv camera of that location. Take some strict action action on the traffic police who is doing all this just to complete their target.

Misbehaving and abusing by traffic police Misbehaving and abusing by traffic police

Ghanshyammodi

Jan 10, 2018

Wrong Amount Mentioned in E-Challan

My Vehical No. GJ-01 NB5338.

I have received E-Challan (AMD01801-17080903210) for More than two passenger in two wheeler & E-Challan received of Rs.1000/-. Also mentioned traffic rules of Kalam-84 which is for dangerous driving...

I don't know if I have more then three person in my two weeler thwn how i drive dangerous. I have agree & I will pay for three person traffic rules penalty. But I am not agree for Kalam-84 (dangerous driving).

I have received E-Challan of Rs. 1000/- but I agree to pay penalty in my fault for three person penalty of Rs.100/- only. I don't agree to pay balance penalty of Rs. 900/- which is not my fault.

Thanks & Regard
Ghanshyam
modighanshyam1985@gmail.com
ashokhakoo

Jan 7, 2018

encroachment sub road off Goda camp road, shahibaugh

our apartments are located in Shree Om Villa society and is connected through sub road to main Goda camp road, shahibaugh, Ahmedabad. The exact location of this sub road is between BSNL office and Anmol society. This sub road is the only entrance to our society. This sub road has become parking place during day/night for three wheelers, hand carts, truck, and cattle menace. It is very difficult to enter this road with our vehicles to go to our apartments. We have lodged complaint with municipal corporation also. This is equally important from safety point of view. I request you to intervene administratively so that this menace is cleared and give a relief to residents who use this road. I will be grateful for your kind assistance.
pidi2006

Jan 3, 2018

Wrong E Memo

I have received E Memo AMD################ dated 13.12.2017 from Ahmedabad Traffic police regarding not wearing helmet as per photograph sent to me. First of all I would like to say that I don't owe any Motor Cycle mention in challan / photograph. Secondly on 13.12.2017 I was at my work place in Mumbai Maharashtra so there is no question of not wearing helmet or driving any vehicle in Ahmedabad. In my view this memo should go to the Motorcycle owner who is in photograph & not to the Activa ( Me ) owner. At last I would request Ahmedabad traffic police to withdraw this wrong E Memo against me & inform me at the earliest.

Piyush. V. Kayastha
darshancp

Nov 20, 2017

Wrong Challan

Hello sir,

My vehicle no is GJ27 AQ5499 and challan no is AMD00000-17102602552

I have got e- challan for not wearing helmet on two wheeler(Activa 3G). But I already wore helmet. It also show in photo also.
I don't know why they took a photo even i wore helmet, can you please take a look into this.

Also Can you please check again and verify this.
Vipuldesai000

Nov 17, 2017

Wrong chalan

I guess no one is gonna read my complain and its only gonna remain in some corner and the authorities will continue with their cheating. Anyways. My complain is. I have been issued a traffic chalan for not wearing ahelmet but the photo in the chalan is of some different person and a location i never go to or my honda activa. The photo is of a couple on a bike. My vehicle as per the chalan is a honda activa. My chalan number is AMD04603-17102500214. I have complained about it and i wish the authorities take responsibility for this. Otherwise i will go to the court against the authorities. Its not about the money. Its about misuse of technology provided. And public is being fooled. If they are liable to a fine for a rule break then we are liable to a compensation for being cheated. Good luck mister traffic police.
Rajpurohit143

Nov 16, 2017

On rode wrong parking in

Car has ben wrong parking in middle of road Swastik Cross Road behind Hari Om classic Chambers Ahmedabad

On rode wrong parking in On rode wrong parking in

ankitrmit

Nov 16, 2017

Not wearing Helmet on two wheeler

My Vehicle no. is GJ 01 EM 0988
This is Honda Glamour Bike

And I am receiving memo for not wearing helmet. I have received letter with picture.
I want to mention that this vehicle is not on road since last 2 years and the picture that shown me in that later is no where matching.
Like it is showing image of 2 Honda Active. As my vehicle is Honda Glamour Bike.

Kindly take this resolve this issue as I am receiving this letter since last 2 month.

With Regards
Ankit Rajput
ankit347347@gmail.com

cbgbhai

Oct 11, 2017

fake generate e -challan by ahmedabad traffic police

Today i received e chalan at my home by ahmedabad traffic police vide chalan no AMD01801-17091204051 first of all I never ever going that place as per mention in e chalan and that time also in fact the image shown by chalan not matching my vehcile also . & clearly not shown image well . this I tell you that Ahmedabad traffic police compleatly looting public money In this regard as per chalan copy contact no shown as 079-25626306 fully busy whole day when i approach the no.
In this regard i want to justice that if we found any violence of traffic rule then we are responsible as Indian citizen, but this type of looting money we cannot tolerate
Jai Hind
Azlan Saiyad

Oct 8, 2017

E chalan amount debited but payment failed due to technical errors

Amount debited from my account but payment failed due to technical error.

I have Used e chalan Ahmedabad website for payment.

Ref no. ############
Shalin Kaji

Sep 7, 2017

ZERO CLARITIY AND TRANSPARENCY IN ILLEGAL PARKING ISSUES(FAKE)

Respected Ahmedabad Traffic Police Department,

Unlike other departments of the government sector this is the most corrupt fake department ever.
The scheme of taking photos that has been introduced by your department for illegal parking issues is horribly insensible due to following reasons :-
1) The photo of our vehicles generated in the name of illegal parking is the most impractical way of stealing a citizens money.
If the department is truly doing this FAITHFULLY AND HONESTLY then it should compulsorily generate a COLOURED PHOTO OF OUR VEHICLES ("ILLEGALLY PARKED") ALONG WITH THE "NEARBY SURROUNDINGS" so that we can be sure that there is no photo editing like crop cut etc.

2) The Legal Parking Areas should be marked clearly and most importantly THE LEGAL PARKING AREAS SHOULD BE WELL MAINTAINED (WITH THE MONEY FROM OUR TAXES) SO THAT THERE IS NO WATER LOGGING AND NO HUGE CRACKS AND DITCHES IN THE GROUND so that our vehicles can atleast be parked .

3) The government people in charge for this should be EDUCATED ENOUGH TO UNDERSTAND THAT PHOTOS SHOULD NOT BE CLICKED ILLEGALLY FOR FUN OR HARASSMENT BECAUSE WE HAVE EARNED OUR MONEY THROUGH VERY HARD WORK UNLIKE THE PEOPLE OF TRAFFIC POLICE DEPARTMENT.

4) THESE SO CALLED PEOPLE FROM TRAFFIC POLICE DEPARTMENT SHOULD'NT BULLY CITIZENS TO SNATCH MONEY CORRUPTLY.

FINALLY I WOULD LIKE TO ASK THE TRAFFIC POLICE DEPARTMENT TO GUIDE ME TO AN OFFICIAL WEBSITE WHERE I CAN SEE THE CRYSTAL CLEAR COLOURED PHOTO OF MY VEHICLE WHICH HAS BEEN SO CALLED ILLEGALLY PARKED.

HOPE THERE WOULD BE SOME REPLY FOR ME WITHIN A YEAR OR TWOS TIME . Thanking you in anticipation.

Mb No. 9106536701 For any queries please do contact me i would love to answer.
Pankit Shinai

Sep 4, 2017

Misbehavior and abusive language used with Lady

My Name is Pankit Shinai, I stay in Gurukul area with my family. My wife, Ritukanya Nath Shinai returned from kolkata to ahmedabad after meeting her mother who is admitted in Hospital from last month and who is sufering from Cancer. she hired a Auto from Ahmedabad Kalupur station to Gurukul road today morning i.e 04.09.2017 at 09:20 am approx. As she was alone with my 8 years son she asked an auto driver to enter inside Jayant Park as she was with heavy luggage. On requesting about the same, Auto driver asked her to step down from his Auto and gave her Bad words. Other society people also witnessed the same but no one came for any help which is old habit of any ahmedabad Citizen.

Details of Auto

Auto Number: GJ 01 CU 6459.

I REQUEST FOR A STRICT ACTION AGAINST THE DRIVER AS MY SON IS IN REALLY VERY AFRAID AFTER THE INCIDENT HAPPEN.

You can contact me on my number: 9574355522. I have to travel out many days in month because of job and this incident is really made my family afraid a lot.

I again request for a strict action against the driver.

Your respectfully.

Pankit Shinai.
Hiren Godhaniya

Sep 2, 2017

Traffic jam at narol

Since last couple of days, there is huge traffic jam due to due to no traffic police availability and some mannerless traffic sense of people. I request you to take appropriate actions against offenders.
ps1234

Aug 30, 2017

Missing No Parking Board

A challan was issued against me for parking in a non-parking zone.The address of that zone is:

Sangath silver, D block , Motera Road, AHmedabad

When i parked my car, unfortunately there was no board or sign that indicates that it is a no-parking zone. Kindly let me know when was the area notified as a no parking zone. Also please let me know how many other zones have been declared as no parking in chandkheda area

Also, kindly let me know if a challan was issued only against me as there were many other cars that were parked there along with auto rickshaws

Please note that I already paid the fine & received e-receipt on my payment.

As a citizen of India who pays taxes, I have the right to know this. I would request to kindly install boards that say that the zone is no parking zone
Dr.Rajesh Shah

Aug 29, 2017

Amout of penalty

Let me know sir,
Penalty for unlocking of car at non parking area .
Yesterday Trafic police in Maninagar area asked for Rs600 for the same.
Let people know that.
kunnu6988

Aug 27, 2017

Complaint againts ememo for parking

i visited parimal garden for snacks as there are lots of vehicles parked and there is no government parking space available so i also park
my car on roadside police came and took a photo of number plate i urge government to create a parking space first and then collect this kind of charges i am a civilizes person i pay tax to the goverment so i have all th rights to ask government that where i have to park my car and after rain roads position is pathetic alwhere all the money gone
adityabalya96

Aug 25, 2017

Foul language and intolerant behaviour by an auto driver

I boarded an auto rickshaw from RTO bus stop around 6.00 p.m. Before the driver could start the vehicle, I changed my decision and got down to catch an approaching bus. The auto driver, who was amused and appalled, started shouting at me. He wanted to know my reason for not traveling with him. I apologized and walked my way. He then started barbarously shouting and running towards me, asking for a "minimum fare" to be paid. When I refused, he started shouting more and more foul words until I boarded the bus. Kindly take a severe action against this person. Such unprofessional and uncivilised people should be taught etiquettes in work place in the right way.
AUTO DETAILS: GJ01TB1264
skatkoria

Aug 24, 2017

Insufficient data for challan against traffic rules in Ahmadabad

I was checking echallan website http://ahmedabadcitypolice.org/e-challan/ to check my challan. I was getting data that I have been charged 100 rs. But i was unaware how to pay, since there is no provision in website. Now I seen other website https://payahmedabadechallan.org/ where 2 chllans are displayed - previous 100 rs + new 300 rs
I want to see cctv footage but unable to find in website
Moreover, on payment page, UPI link is not working
Fenil1234

Aug 21, 2017

Violence of traffic police

To The authority of Ahmedabad police department
Hello sir . Here at kalupur are in nowdays there are so much headche about parking the vehicle .some traffic police officers are now scaring people unnecessarily.We are our vehicles inside the parking line but there come and click the photos of the vehicles and scared people that they carry there vehicles in crain and punish them . Its really very hard situation now pls help us from that.

Now sports journalism on a digital platform - Digital Platfrom
    Sports have always been very close to Indian hearts. True...
    tata docomo - Network issue
    My network is completely down I need to change the service...
    anganwadi - Hostile behavior
    I am complaining about aya/ helper of anganawadi , bondel...
    APPSC - OTPR ID
    please provide my otpr id for the gmail...
    Indian Speed Post - Not tracking my consignment
    My Consignment No. JA027308577IN, when i track on indian...
    sony six - Improper Broadcasting
    Live telecasting of Venus Williams vs cornet match in...
    LIC customer portal - service availability
    hi Team, The LIC Customer portal :...
    Work - Account open
    Account khulne diye the abhi take nahi kula hai Asrganj...
    Forest Department - CUTTING OF TREE
    SIR, WITH REFEREANCE TO THE ABOVE SUBJECT REQUEST YOU...