Ahmedabad Traffic Police

Consumer complaints and reviews about Ahmedabad Traffic Police

panchaljigar

May 10, 2019

I got One Challan for bike, as Red Light Violation

I noticed that the Challan which came is completely wrong, because i followed all the rules

Also I noticed that signal is completely green when i was crossed, there is no signal red light open that time and all the people are going with the flow, how can you captured this type of wrong picture, please look into image. I think this was captured by mistake. please be the need full.
Please feel free and reply and advise a feedback because am not able to pay this type of wrong challan.

No # GJ09CM1939
Mo- 9723631143
anand9470

Apr 28, 2019

i got One challan for bike, as Red Light Violation

i noticed that the challan which came is completely wrong, because i followed all the rules

Also i note that the snap which took at the signal, there is no signal light open that time and all the sides people coming and going how i can determine do i stop or should i go,
Please see and advise a feedback.

No # GJ13SS9470

REGARDING SAME I HAVE SENT PROOF OF SIGNAL LIGHT MAIL 15/03/2019 BUT NO REPLY

Anand Kanzariya
M-9725556680
pratiksoni2020

Apr 26, 2019

Unwanted Traffic Jam at Jagatpur crossing

Team,
Jagatpur Crossing on Godrej Garden city road is a overhead to from ladt one year. What usually happens is people from both sides cover entire lanes when crossing is closed and then it leads to most unwanted traffic and wastage of time

This situation can be handled by extending divider on both sides till the crossing so that no body will shift their lanes and discipline will get maintained, traffic will get controlled automatically.

Can you please take some proactive actions here. I still say the problem is avoidable only if you take some regularly actions.
Krunal63

Apr 25, 2019

Issues with e-challans

I have received three e-challans for my vehicle no GJ01 KR 7851. The details are as follows..

Challan date: 10/02/2019
Challan No : DIA115_20190210101451_EE46E 300₹

Challan date: 25/01/2019
Challan No : DIA115_20190125090432_8477C 300₹

Challan date: 11/01/2019
Challan No : DIA115_20190111093334_5A045100₹

All of them have same described offence, place and pictures (attached)

Place: DIAMOND_P1_L3

In the camera picture anyone can judge that the left side signal is always green, and also I turned towards left along with the respective indicator in all of the case...

But the issue is, in the down left corner of the cross road where I was turning , there are few auto rickshaws disturbing the traffic and forced to take long turn to move left side...

So the violation was really made by the rickshaw drivers by illegally parked on the x road evanthough I paid one chalan of 100₹. And this is happening daily because they are getting out controlled.

Plz cooperate with the issue and do cancel all the challans...Take the action to real violators (i.e. rickshaw drivers) and make a separate divider that allows to turn left easily so that the traffic system doesn't get disturbed...
Zee1990

Apr 11, 2019

Wrong memo (echallan) sent

I received echallan for my vehicle GJ01LY4556 for date 31/01/2019. Challan no: NFD115_2019131205216_22EA1

I have not violated red light as one can see I am waiting behind zebra crossing. Please revoke this challan.

Wrong memo (echallan) sent Wrong memo (echallan) sent

Ashchy

Apr 10, 2019

Wrong E challan

At vishala there is a 3 way route and signals are not working .
When coming from Sarkhej and going towards vasna there is straight route then why I'm getting e challan
I'm not able to know where we have to follow traffic lights where we don't same situation in Raipur then it's ok but in Sarkhej ..
Ashish 9016650416
Dip Sharma

Apr 9, 2019

Wrongly E Challan Received

I got three challan in Feb 19 at Mahalaxmi cross road Paldi For Two Wheeler as Red Light Violation

My resident near Mahalaxmi char rasta, From last three month there is some work going on Mahalaxmi cross road so and some times signal was totally failed,

I have always follow the rules

It is wrongly charged by Traffic CCTV on my bike number GJ01JV3609, and Till Date I have not received physical memo at my home.

Requesting you kindly look into the same and resolve my issue on priority.

Vehicle No GJ01JV3609

Dipak Sharma
Dip Sharma

Apr 9, 2019

Wrongly E Challan Generate

I have always follow the rules

Requesting you kindly look into the same and resolve my issue on priority.

Vehicle No GJ01JV3609

Dipak Sharma
Pratik4886

Apr 8, 2019

Wrong e challan Ahmedabad traffic police

i got two challan for bike, as Red Light Violation

Please see and advise a feedback.

No # GJ27BC4928

REGARDING SAME I HAVE SENT PROOF OF SIGNAL LIGHT MAIL 29/03/2019 BUT NO REPLY

PRATIK PATEL
Sanjayjhala08

Apr 4, 2019

i got two challan for car, as Red Light Violation

Please see and advise a feedback. Thank you

No # GJ27BS9389

mbparmar72

Apr 2, 2019

Wrong e-memo given in online

My Self Babubhai Parmar

I got 5 ememos even after not break any traffic rules,
I am not violate the rules and regulation of the Ahmedabad Traffic Rules , even though I was standing and when the green single will get cleared then i was started my ride then after Traffic policy has been fined.

I have also called many times shahibuag center complain number. They not receive any calls. Not answering any email.

My bike no GJ27BK7762
Email : [email protected]

Babubhai Parmar
mbparmar72

Apr 2, 2019

Wrong e-memo given in online

Dear sir, I got 5 e memos out of them 4 echalan is wrong. I know i not break any traffic rules at any time. And i drive very carefully for traffic rules. Some times traffic signal not working still they given memo. It is too bad things done by ahmedabad traffic police. Please check your system. As many middle class family wrongly charged. We can not pay every time 300 Rs. Last month 4 ememos of 300 Rs. How middle class person can afford.????
First of all please check traffic signal works properly or not then give e memo.

I also called shahibaug helpline numbers they can't receive and calls. Also emailed them but no any reply from their side.

Sir please see in above metters and do the needful.

My bike : gj27bk7762
Email. [email protected]

Mar 19, 2019

Showing unpaid even after paid

I Got 2 E-Memo's of 27-01-17 and 16-02-17 Respectively. For which i have made the offline payment of fine for both the memos. But the police officer has made double payment for NOTICE NUMBER : AMD01511-17021603360 Memo & Notice Number: AMD01501-17012700122 is still showing unpaid which is actually paid. Please check on that. Thank you!
B Sankar

Mar 18, 2019

Red signal Violation

I have been fined for three incudences for above red signal Violation for the car No. GJ27 BE0050 Swift Desire Car. Every one knows Maninagar region from Narol to Naroda no where till signal is being effected. Traffic policees also not following. Traffic police control on their own. It is shocking to see echallan for fine sent to me on my address. It's really a kind of attrocity and harrasment. As of now I am unable to follow signal in this area. Traffic police asking me to follow as per their control ignoring signals. Hope I will receive proper reply and response from you. CCTV monitoring system is only interested in recovering thier installation cost & not in real implementation of signal in this Zone covering Narol Narodal road, Rakhial Road, Odhav Road, Maninagar area....My Cell No. is 9909959506. Thanking you, B.Sankar.Godhasar.
Karan jogee

Mar 9, 2019

Wrong Memo received

Hello Sir,

I received wrong memo at my home
As I checked there is not any rule was broken by.
Also I m just standing at traffic signal not at zebra crossing

Kindly look into it and cancel the memo
Vicky_rathod

Feb 22, 2019

Wrong E-memo

I checked my e-memo on online and it shows me to pay 300/- for challan with following details.
In attached E-challan, I could see there is no violation at all, i can see clearly signal is open & also i wearing helmet. also bus passing with me so its proof of signal is not open there is no light.
Also mistake in challan print. Both image shoes wrong time.
im belong from middle class family so please me for correcting E memo challan.

Please also explain at one time how can you give 2 Memo ???

Notice Number: MKB115_20190110091342_9632F
Place: MANEKBAUGH-MANEKBAUGH_P4_L2
mr.k.bhatt

Feb 5, 2019

Wrong E Memo

Today 05 Feb 2019 randomly I checked my e-memo on online and it shows me to pay 100/- for challan with following details.

Notice Number: SAS115_20181103162344_89F78.
Place: Sashtrinagar (Ahmedabad)
Date- 03/11/2018

I never crossed signal even in late night. This date LATE NIGHT I crossed the signal because there the signal was not on, it's ONLY YELLOW LIGHT blinking it means "to go slow". Still, I have charged to pay for Red Light Violation and also I don't get challan copy to my home.

I think this was generated due to some technical fault. Kindly cancel my challan.

Wrong E Memo

nishant86bm

Jan 31, 2019

Wrong E-Memo Given

In attached E-challan, I could see there is no violation at all, there is no traffic at India Bridge at 1:51PM on 30/12/2018 and still I have received memo. There is no way from photo I could see that I have violated any rule and a car ahead of me is running and I am behind that. Even from photo, traffic signal is not even showing working condition and even ON.

Please cancel this e-challan.
Challan# IND115_20181230135618_33C03

Nishant Gandhi

Wrong E-Memo Given

Sumit592

Jan 26, 2019

Wrong e memo

I am not violate the rules and regulation of the Ahmedabad Traffic Rules ,when the green single will get cleared then i was started my ride then after Traffic policy has been fined.

My car no gj27 bs 0592

varsha41609

Jan 11, 2019

Wrong challan

I had received challan dated 04.10.2017 and 24.11.2018, but on both dates I had not visited that place. Please guide what to do and how to proceed.

Wrong challan

K. K. Desai

Jan 8, 2019

The traffic congestion and distubance created to commuters or people waiting for bus by auto-rickshaw and private transport vehicles.

The Chandkheda junction located in A'bad is a very rush junction because of the commuters. But this commuters face problems such as non-availabilty of proper bus station because of this people have to wait on road. The major issue is when the commuters are waiting for bus the auto-rickshaw and private vehicles (EECO) disturbs people waiting by driving through or in between them and if told to go through side of road which is empty they start arguing. This vehicles stand on the third lane of the road though the road is four lane and people have to stand on second lane to catch bus because bus stops there in second lane. So, people would love if this vehicles are given their margin on road and not to cross them without departure.
nayana_R

Dec 29, 2018

Wrong Challan generated on my name

I got memo for violating the traffic rule. My vehicle number is GJ01SF7911 and I have Suzuki Swish(white color)
In memo, It's clear shows that vehicle is Activa and number is also different than mines. Wrongly memo is generated on my name. I have not violated any rule then why I should pay fine.
Resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Wrong Challan generated on my name

darshan gohil

Dec 25, 2018

My bike no GJ27BH7895

Jitendra N patel

Dec 25, 2018

Wrong Vehicle no

Memo issued wrongly as Vehicle driver was making no violence of any of rules mention in relevant section of challan. I have already submitted E-Memo at Commissioner office on 22nd December'18.

Mistake on typing error - My vehicle no. GJ01 MY 8809 and vehicle show in picture GJ01 NY 8809

Pl. check & Do needful

My Self Ajay Narsangbhai Parmar

My bike no GJ24AD6436

Red Light Violation Red Light Violation

Electricity Bill - showing processing for 4 days
    I had paid my Electricity bill of Rs. 5713 /- and the said...
    Barasat RTO Office - After submitting the documents at Barasat RTO office,...
    I was informed by local bike pollution check center that I...
    recharge bsnl - Refund for my recherge
    Hi team I have recharged on Feb 6. stil i m not get...
    Southern Railway - No toilet facility at Mambalam Station
    The commuter traffic has increased multi fold at Mambalam...
    Asian srinivasa theatre - Collecting parking fee's in theatre's
    In mancherial city all movie theatre's collected...
    ACT BROADBAND - Act corp cheaters
    I called for new Internet connection to my house , they...
    Vegitable market - Occupied footpath area
    Sub- complaint against footpath area occupied by vegitable...
    Gareena Free Fire - ID BANNED
    My ID is 1512211968. This account is banned. I...
    HDFC Bank Ltd. - Fraudulently Withdrawn Money from ATM
    Dear Sir/Ma;am, On 15/01/2020 At 08:28 PM 4 Messages...