Ahmedabad Traffic Police

Consumer complaints and reviews about Ahmedabad Traffic Police

Sumit592

Jan 26, 2019

Wrong e memo

I am not violate the rules and regulation of the Ahmedabad Traffic Rules ,when the green single will get cleared then i was started my ride then after Traffic policy has been fined.

My car no gj27 bs 0592

varsha41609

Jan 11, 2019

Wrong challan

I had received challan dated 04.10.2017 and 24.11.2018, but on both dates I had not visited that place. Please guide what to do and how to proceed.

Wrong challan

K. K. Desai

Jan 8, 2019

The traffic congestion and distubance created to commuters or people waiting for bus by auto-rickshaw and private transport vehicles.

The Chandkheda junction located in A'bad is a very rush junction because of the commuters. But this commuters face problems such as non-availabilty of proper bus station because of this people have to wait on road. The major issue is when the commuters are waiting for bus the auto-rickshaw and private vehicles (EECO) disturbs people waiting by driving through or in between them and if told to go through side of road which is empty they start arguing. This vehicles stand on the third lane of the road though the road is four lane and people have to stand on second lane to catch bus because bus stops there in second lane. So, people would love if this vehicles are given their margin on road and not to cross them without departure.
nayana_R

Dec 29, 2018

Wrong Challan generated on my name

I got memo for violating the traffic rule. My vehicle number is GJ01SF7911 and I have Suzuki Swish(white color)
In memo, It's clear shows that vehicle is Activa and number is also different than mines. Wrongly memo is generated on my name. I have not violated any rule then why I should pay fine.
Resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Wrong Challan generated on my name

darshan gohil

Dec 25, 2018

My bike no GJ27BH7895

Jitendra N patel

Dec 25, 2018

Wrong Vehicle no

Memo issued wrongly as Vehicle driver was making no violence of any of rules mention in relevant section of challan. I have already submitted E-Memo at Commissioner office on 22nd December'18.

Mistake on typing error - My vehicle no. GJ01 MY 8809 and vehicle show in picture GJ01 NY 8809

Pl. check & Do needful

Yours kindly,

Jitendra Patel
Ajay Nadoda

Dec 19, 2018

My Self Ajay Narsangbhai Parmar

I am not violate the rules and regulation of the Ahmedabad Traffic Rules , even though I was standing and when the green single will get cleared then i was started my ride then after Traffic policy has been fined.

My bike no GJ24AD6436

Red Light Violation Red Light Violation

Parthiv Mojidra

Dec 18, 2018

Penalty to Wrong Vehicle

I am owner of Bike (Bajaj Discover 100CC) with Registration No. is GJ01PC8369. The Ememo comes to my address on dated 14/12/2018 with Notice Number: SPS115_20181116141653_71030 having Red Light Violation at SardarPatelStatue-SardarPatelStatueP3L2, The ememo clearly shows:
- The law breaking vehicle is Honda - Activa in the captured photo; not the Bike - Bajaj Discover so there might be the case of someone's mistake is being accuse to me. Request you to verify the photo being taken and my Bike registered with Government.

Kindly resolve this amiss as soon as possible.

Thanking You.
ashishshah14

Dec 13, 2018

Showing unpaid even after paid challan online

I have paid 1 challan amount 300 rs by net banking and amount have been deducted from my account but after that there are showing same challan as unpaid.
Please check system is not working properly and payment transaction issue.

Notice Number: SHY115_2018102408250_39BFB
Darshan varde

Dec 7, 2018

Showing unpaid even after paid challan online

I have paid 1 challan amount 300 rs by net banking and amount have been deducted from mu account but after that there are showing same challan as unpaid.
Please check system is not working properly.

Vikas Rana2310

Dec 3, 2018

Showing unpaid even after paid challan online

I have paid challan amount of 300 rs online via SBI debit card and amount have been deducted from SBI account but still the system shows same challan as unpaid.
Please check the system and do needfull.

Vehicle No- GJ18CG4135
Transaction No:- ############
Shajiya

Nov 24, 2018

Illegal Parking of Private Buses on S.T Stand Ahmedbad Geeta Mandir

To whom so ever it may concern:-
Recently at late night on Geeta Mandir Road, Near S.T bus stand many of the private bus operators are parking their buses from midnight 1.00 to morning 4.00 am and causing ridiculous traffic thus please opt solution for this.
Poonam Rajput91

Nov 14, 2018

Showing unpaid even after paid challan online

I have paid 3 challan amount 700 rs by net banking and amount have been deducted from mu account but after that there are showing same challan as unpaid.
Please check system is not working properly.

Nov 3, 2018

Wrongly charged for not wearing helmet

I am charged for not wearing helmet on two wheeler on 18/09/2017 with Notice Number: AMD04603-17091804834 of fine Rs 100.
Place: JAWAHAR CHOK CAM 3

But when i saw my E-Challan came at my home there is no image of my Bike and not found any two wheeler driving by me. In image a white car (Van) is seen.

It is wrongly charged by Traffic Vigilance Officer were my bike number GJ01JY3125 is not seen in image. kindly resolve my issue.

9904082008

E challan

Echallan
Date :- 3/10/2018
Morning time between 17:48:03
Place :- Sardar Patel Bawla Cross Road , Nr. Stadium , Ahmedabad.
I was moving towards the left from the center of the side where the traffic was there in the left side i moved from the right is these correct then also the e-challan has been came

Vehicle No. GJ 04 cc 8972
sharii19922

Oct 16, 2018

Looting tourists

We are tourists from Karnataka who were traveling to Vadodara via Ahmedabad. We were driving in a private zoom car. There was a traffic signal just before entering the express way. Once the signal light turned green, I took a left turn and was immediately caught by police.

His explanation was that I took a wrong turn but there was no road sign displaying that. He demanded 500 rupees as fine. Being a tourist it was difficult to argue with him. It was 8 30 in the night and I was traveling with family. When I asked for the receipt after paying the "fine", my hard earned money, I was not given and the fine increased to 1000 if I wanted the receipt.

This is how tourists are treated and looted in Ahmedabad. Please beware.
jayvantthakkar

Oct 12, 2018

My Self Jayvant Thakkar

My bike no GJ01FZ9053

Jayvant Thakkar
Ronak12321

Oct 10, 2018

Parking charges at himalay mall

Himalaya mall charges car parking till today.

We r told.it is free now by police comissioner shri.

Kindy do the needful
sagar_shah_ahm

Sep 12, 2018

Traffic Offence challan - wrongly given

I am Sagar Shah , 31 years old . I am an engineer and work as a business owner.

I have been issued a challan no : SHY115_20180903121754_D8A72 of vehicle Honda Activa .
Whos copy I have attached in email.

I hereby claim that I have been given challan for NO OFFENCE . Offence violation says Red Light VIolation .
But as you can see in the picture
1) ' I HAVE NOT JUMPED THE RED LIGHT' .
2) 'I AM JUST STANDING ON ROAD WAITING FOR LIGHT TO TURN GREEN'
3) 'I HAVE NOT EVEN CROSSED ZEBRA CROSSING'
4) ' MY FOOT IS ON THE GROUND. THAT MEANS I AM STANDING NOT DRIVING.'

I request you to CANCEL this challan against me . I am a Law Abiding Citizen and responsible tax payer. This is a wrong offence registered . Please take the right action.

Sagar Shah , satellite, ahmedabad

Traffic Offence challan - wrongly given

Sushil joshi

Aug 30, 2018

Parking problem

I parked my two wheeler 4 feet off to road.police picked up my vehicle. I recently bought new vehicle max 7 days ago.
Who is responsible for dant and scratches?
Tell us where to park bikes.if all foot paths are full ?
Footpaths are for parking or foot walk?
Why dont police set a white line corner of road for parking?
Why police consider all area except shopes as road?
Why police ask for parking slip?
Plz watch this common prblm but big prblm.
And very first teach police officers how to talk with common man.
Thank u.
Alpeshkumar Chauhan

Aug 30, 2018

Echallan

Date :- 30/08/2018
Morning time between 9:45 To 10:00AM
Place :- Sardar Patel Bawla Cross Road , Nr. Stadium , Ahmedabad.
I was suddenly stopped my bike bcoz traffic signal Became a red . Due to sudden stopped my bike I was crossed the stop line and at that the Traffic police who was on duty at that time was captured my Vehicle's number plate photo

Is it right ? I was stopped bcoz Signal became a red ....other wise I could break a signal . But I was followed traffic rule though they captured my Vehicle's number plate Photo.

Vehicle No. GJ 01 MV 1936
chirag157

Aug 21, 2018

Wrong E Memo

I got e memo a day ago and in the photo it is showing that I did red light violation and was on zebra crossing.The thing is my leg was not on the road and hence i was driving and there is no color photo that I can recognise that the signal is red or green. I want to register complaint againnst Ahmedabad traffic police for wrong generated e memo.

Wrong E Memo

MayankDesai

Aug 14, 2018

Hit and Run

Hello, My self Mayank desai.

Today when i was going for my job,i was came from Mansi circle(satelite) to Judges Bunglow Cross Road(Judges Bunglow signal),
That time at Judges Bungalow Cross Road one car came very fast to me, hit me and ran away from there very fast.
I was waiting for Green signal, But car broke the signal, hit me and my bike and ran away from there.
I had noted down the Car Number which is White car with Number(GJ 01 RN 2377). Traffic police were at the other end of signal,
But they also did nothing and even not follow that car. The total incident was already covered by a CCTV camera as that is happened at the signal of Judges Bungalow Cross Road. And when i try to gave complaint for the same to that traffic police, he told me that this incident is not under me. It is hit and run case and it complain will only registered at Traffic Police chowki which is near to Gujarat High-court.

Two Traffic Police were already there, they already saw that Car hitted me and my bike and ran away fastly from there and break the signal,
But they didn't do anything, not even follow that car.

Incident Area - Judges Bunglow Cross Road(Judges Bunglow signal),
Incident Timing - Check CCTV between (10:05 AM to 10:25 AM),
Incident Date - 14th August, 2018,
CAR Number, Who hit me and ran away : GJ 01 RN 2377, Car is White Car.

I was waiting at the signal to go for SG highway from Mansi Circle. So, you can check that according positioned CCTV Camera placed at Judges Bungalow Cross Road(Judges Bungalow signal).

My Number : +919510721560
Email ID: [email protected]

VOLTAS - Delay in AC Repair service
    Dear Divyesh, Thanks for voicing your concern. Please...
    SBI - SBI Credit card
    I was applied for sbi credit card application no...
    MYNTRA - refund
    I can't use my myntra credits , they convert refunds...
    High Court jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh - khatma report
    निवेदन है कि मैं सोहन...
    TVS Credit Services Limited - Reference No - 190513004517
    Dear Sir/ Madam What is the meaning of Resolved ....
    NIFT Raebareli - Complain against faculty
    I would like to bring into your notice that my child and...
    yanwen - ITEM NOT RECEIVE
    Dear Sir, My tracking number VR064052853YP did not...
    New presidency high school - High book prices
    Respected sir The school new presidency high school is...
    Gurukul defence academy kuchamn - Fee refund
    Sir good afternoon.sir my name is jiya shekhawat from...
    SBI Speed Post - ATM CARD
    Reference to the Speed post no. AQ583210516IN as it is an...