Ahmedabad Traffic Police

Gujarat

Consumer complaints and reviews about Ahmedabad Traffic Police

surajrajput473

Sep 10, 2016

JORJABARDASTI PAISA VASUL KARWAMA AAVE 6 .

Hello.,
Maru name sooraj 6. Hu vastral ma rahu 6u . Hu aaje 11-09-2016 Sunday . samay 10:00 vage gahare thi nikadyo .Mara mitra ne liye jashoda thayi Maninagar under bridge nikadyo tyaj mane traffic police wada ye rokyo.Mara Jode helmet hato , licence hato , R.c book hati , toye Mara jode thi, 100 rs lidha and Naa aapu to licence jama layi leva nhi damaki aapi . maro gunoh hato ke re helmet kem nhi pahareyo ..me address puchwa mate helmet kadyu ane ye trafick wada ye pakdayo . Mane Mara desh me aatki pad aazadi nathi ke hu helmet vagar address puchchi asku .Mare helmet kadwanu pan nathi.
Aava niyam to kya j nathi .
Complain karu 6u kem ke hu trasi gayu 6u.
45 divas ma me 800+ 100 rs bharaya 6 .Traffic police wada ne ..Badu 6 toye paisa Ni mangadi kare 6 .Darek char rasta upar traffic police wada ubha hoye 6. Mare ghare thi pad nikadanu hoye to bik accident thi nhi pad traffic police wada o thi thaye 6 .Mari salary 9000 rs 6 jema thi me 900 rs to bharaya 6 ..40 diwas ma .paisa Naa hoye to public ne heran karwa maate licence jama le 6 .Kalmo jem pawe tem thoki de 6 .
Aau to rules kya nathi .Court ma pad loot chale 6 .Kagadiya ne jaj passe mokalwa mate 100rs aapwa pade 6 ..aanu to koi hisab nathi .
Waah ...traffic police thi layi me court sudhi cruption chale 6 .aaa maru personal experience thayo 6 4o diwas ma .Jo tamari thi Kai thayi sake to karjo warna mare to aavi government and aava rules uper koi trust nathi.
Sooraj

ARKA12

Aug 25, 2016

Ahmedabad roads-our death traps

We have one of the highest rate of road fatalities. we carry the statistics and little is done to do anything constructive.

The law makers, the infrastructure providers , the law keepers(traffic police) and we the citizens all need to partner to save the lives of our own.
Today my complaint is about the law keepers- the traffic police in Ahmedabad is the least sensitive to rules being observed pr broken. They are more interested in clocking "hafta". there would be 4-5 policemen standing at the same spot, doing nothing unless a hapless truck or commercial goods vehicle passes by and all of them will then pounce on him like VULTURES!!!

It is only in Ahmedabad that people drive with impunity on wrong side of the road (including gsrtc buses), large vehicles operate with any brake lights, people merrily texting and driving, overladen vehicles, vehicles with no number plates (just durbar or police or something written on them) , parking in no parking zones, and the traffic police would not bat an eyeliD- TOTALLY UNCONCERNED AND INSENSITIVE!

Yesterday, the kid preet bhavsar who died on the road was not due to his negligence but plain stupidity of the TRAFFIC POLICE who allowed stopped vehicle on the road with NO HAZARD WARNINGS!! and that too in the overtaking lane..

Apart form corrupt contractors and politicians taking us for a ride with potholed and badly designed roads..... it is the ineffective law keepers(that is the traffic police) who are the single largest cause of avoidable deaths and injuries on the road.
Ashwin H Patel

Aug 15, 2016

ગાડીઓના ગ્લાસ ઉપર ડાર્ક ફિલ્મ બાબત.

મે.સાહેબશ્રી,
ગાડીઓના ગ્લાસ ઉપરથી ડાર્ક ફિલ્મ હટાવી લેવાનો કાયદો ઘણા સમયથી આવ્યો છે. હજી પણ ઘણી ગાડીઓ જેમા સરકારી ગાડીઓ, વગદાર લોકોની ગાડીઓ અને પોલીસ કર્મીઓની ગાડીઓ ઉપર પણ ડાર્ક ફિલ્મો જોવામાં આવે છે. આવો ભેદભાવ કેમ?
આ બાબતમાં યોગ્ય કરી શકશો?
આપનો આભારી,
અશ્વિન પટેલ.
pinakin Rathod

Jul 15, 2016

collecting money by threateningly

Today morning 10:30 when I was going to city gold bapunagar .... There is traffic police ven out there,,, they checked my scooter n then asking for some money, I showed them everything license, helmet, all required documents but they threaten me that my vehicle would be detected. If I not gave them money...... There are many innocent people they detained n collect money by threaten them .... The officer who took money from me his name is R.Solanki something,, unfortunately he didn't carry his name properly.... I'm highlighting this issue because I have faith in Gujarat police, please take some strong action against responsible person.

omprakash.pankaj

Jul 9, 2016

stop noise pollution to two wheeler vehicle

Respected sir ,
ahmedabad city m kafi sare bikes k owner h jinhone apni bikes m booster silencer lagawa rakh h jis k wajh s kafi sara avaj hota h.
aur jab aise vehicle road pe chalate h to janbuj k race jyada det h.jis k wajh se aspas wale vehicle ka balance bigta h aur mind se kafi dsturb hota h .aise bikes pe traffic police ko jald se jald action lena chaiye .aur ye silencer pe ben lag dena chaiye.

jai hind.
omprakash.pankaj

Jul 9, 2016

Remove encroachment in the road and solve traffic problem

jai hind sir,
respected sir ,
as you are inform death remove all chines food loris and chairs and table in the airport road.

talawadi circle se airport circle tak mein road pe illegal trah se chines ki kafi sari laria khedi ho gayi aur ye lari wale rad pe he table kursiya rakh dat h .jis k wajh s in lari walo k costmer road pe gadia park kr dat h.
jis k wajh s traffic jam hota h aur cinier citizen ko road pe chalne ki jagh nai rahti.

adress.talawadi circle se airport circle tak,airport road talawadi sardarnagar ahmedabad
dipalpanchal

Jun 16, 2016

Cant wear helmet

Jai Hind Sir,

I want to know the option that if I am not able to wear the helmet because of nervousness how can I avoid receiving memos, the other point is it is not a kind of any illness that I could get the certificate so in that case I would never be able to wear helmet and for the same matter I want to submit my application to be saved from the unnecessary bothering for both me and the traffic department.

Kindly provide information for the same.

Rgds,
Paresh Thakor

May 1, 2016

Regarding Fine Amount and rules

I have been charge for 600/- for Not Wearing Helmet and Violation of stop line at traffic junction.
Place of violation was G2 lane2 Income Tax Ahmedabad
Date Of Violation: 07/04/2016
Time of Violation was 08:07:42 AM On this time non of traffic signals are working than how can i charge for traffic violation? even you traffic officers are not on duty at that time daily, on this time i am daily traveling to my office from my home.
Not Wearing Helmet :184, 129, 177 .. Only not wearing for helmet they charge me with three sections.
Violation of Stop Line at junction: 119, 177 For this they charge me with two sections. and 177 is repeated.

please suggest me what do i do. i can not pay 600 rs for only not wearing helmet
Please help me with this is there is some mistake to fine me for this violation ?
because 300 for not wearing helmet and 300 for traffic violation is not correct fine

Regarding Fine Amount and rules

Vishal12356fgh

Apr 27, 2016

Parking at no parking

I live at talawadi road newar airport road my house is between shop as it is on road outside of my house there ia no parking sign board people den also park there if i have to take out or park my vehicle in my house it is difficult as people park there vehicle its a no parking zone please do something as i dnt park outside of my house i park insode and the path out of my house not after that please do something as its creating alot of difficulties nowadays

rgpatelnyl

Apr 23, 2016

Can juice shop on middle of road 12 Fts

Huge 12 foot circle stud used manually for can juice chakki shop on middle of road at,near traffic light on BRTS ROUTE,AND CUSTOMER CARS CREAT SITUATION PERFECT FOR 100% Accident,being park temporarily on road and 2 out of 3 lanes are blocked.Lary Galla,can juice factory Larry by Madrasi must be removed immediately.
Location on middle of rd,Ambli,betn BRTS ASHOKVATIKA VATIKA BUS STOP AND BOPAL APPROACH BRTS BUS STOP,OPP SHELL PETROL PUMP,BESIDE ILLEGAL FOOTPATH FRUIT SHOP ON FOOTPATH.
MY NUMBER CEL 9825028111 Raj Patel
Mitesh Dave

Apr 16, 2016

e-Challan issued already wearing seat belt and issued after one and half month gone

Dear sir ,
As per above subject , I had received e challan No AMD04311-16020100205. CHALLAN Date is 1-02-2016 .and due date was 03-03-2016. I received it 16-04-2016. after one and half month gone and your police said that it was issued this month. as per rule we have to pay within the 10 day since it issued . and it is clearly shown that I have wearing seatl belt but challan issued for not using seat belt.
Request you to take care of this case and help me out for resolution this matter.

e-Challan issued already wearing seat   belt and issued after one and half month gone

Nimishvora

Mar 31, 2016

Nehrunagar

Dear sir our residents in kanchandeep appartment opp satyakam society nr bikanerwala
Problem there last few days you put Barrick on road to go on satelite road round from Nehrunagar there are lots off traffic due to barricade I also inform local traffic Police they also knew that for that step traffic jam up to shivranjani
Do something about feriyas in Nehrunagar
Some tree between them they do also heavy traffic
Also make divider in our gali how we turn in society heavy road block by animals bh our gali I give photos
Please look
pallavidave

Mar 16, 2016

misbehaviour

Dear Concern

I have complaint for misbehavior of traffic police. Yesterday i was passing through hatkeshwar road one of traffic police said me to take car a side it has no badge on his uniform i had taken my car a side after that he asked a senior of him he came there and asked for my licence i gave him once he get my licence i was completely shocked he started shouting on me and abusing me publicly i am civilized person not used to this kind of behavior. It was time of around 11:45 and out side temperature on road is around 39 he shouted and start insulting me publicly i was trammeling and one strange thing is i am seriously feeling with this behavior women are not safe in ahmedabad. I don't know name of this people because of pocket of his uniform was not able to read his name i attached picture of this criminal who is threatening humans and misusing his power. Please take strict action against this kind of people so we can live peacefully in our city. You can see due to his misbehavior how he created a crowd on road and due to some civilized human on road who came to help me i get out of trouble. But the strange thing is how on duty police people can behave like this and where's safety of woman?
Prakash M Shah

Date :12th March 2016
The Police Commissioner
Traffic Police,
Ahmedabad

Sub: Traffice Jam near Income tax under bridge Railway Track Road due to un-authentic car parking.

With subject to the above I had complained on June 2015 and also article published in “Ahmedabad Mirror” newspaper on dated 24th June 2015 with photograph for heavy traffic jam at Railway track road nr. Income tax under bridge due to un-authentic Car parking by old high court staff & visitors, That time Ahmedabad Mirror News Paper reporter discussed with staff & lawyers of old high court & convince them not to put their vehicle on road for the public interest.

The location is from Income Tax under bridge to Navarangpura Police Chowki road parallel to Railway track.

Now it is again start car parking by visitors & Heavy traffic Jam Situation create, it is very difficult to pass this road on 4wheeler at morning and evening time and it is very congested to drive this road.

You can depute P.I. traffic at 11.00 o’clock onwards & see the harassment public is facing.

Kindly request you to place “No Parking” board or declared “No Parking Zone” & depute traffic policemen to toe the car & punished car parkers this complain is for public interest.

I expect your immediate action.

Prakash M. Shah

TO,
Ahmedabad traffic police
SUBJECT: ट्रैफिक समस्या हल करने हेतु
आदरनिय सर,
‌ उपर्युक्त पते पर में पीछले 40साल से धंधा कर रहा हु,पर कुछ दिनों से मेरी दुकान के आगे कुछलोग गैरकायदेसर अड्डा जमाकर धंधा कर रहे है,और दादागीरी कर रहे है,जिस से हमारा धंधा करना मुशकिल हो गया है,और नाक में दम कर रखा है.उनकी वजह से ट्रैफिक जाम-छेड़ती-चोरी इत्यादी बनाव बनते रहते है.कृपया इन्हें हटा कर हमारी और पब्लिक की सहायता करे.
Ishvar Ahir

Feb 24, 2016

No intimation for Road block on 14.02.16 from Helmet circle to Shivaranji

I am the commutor from Helmet circle to Shivaranjni staying at Gurukul,Drive-In-Road.On 14.02.16 due the marathon the Road were blocked by Police from Helmet circle to Shivaranjani.There is a large industries surrounding the Ahmedabad & shivaranjani is the centre point for Transportation.There are also a GIDC like Vatva,Odhav.The private industries are working on sunday.It has been observed that such events being organised on sunday.For the last event there was no intimation or alternative route declaration in the newpaper.Many commuters were stucked & could not reach to their work place.
We request you to organise such event at River front or S P Patel ring Road to avoid the such trouble being faced by commutors.
Also request you to declare such events in advance with alternative routes in all the local newspaper as well as on TV/Radio.
tarang rawal

Feb 11, 2016

unauthorised parking

Unauthorised parking near ramada hotel prahladnagar.
Also at honest prahladnagar service road
Also at prahladnagar cross roads shambhu coffee bar.
Also at safal pegasus building near hotel ramada prahladnagar.

Please send me some help
Rupesh Bhagat

Jan 18, 2016

parking at shangrila arcade shymal char rasta

Appreciate you efforts to control traffic.At shyamal charrasta satellite is shangrila arcade. There are many shops and offices they are a having basement but everyone is parking on 100 feet road in such a manner that only one lane remains open so please take action.
Further is it possible that people can contribute towards any fund so more personnel can be hired for traffic management.tnere are certian corporates,individuals who will be always ready for such noble cause, Regards
chintan dwivedi

Jan 4, 2016

Rash driving by the taxi

I was driving from IOC railway crossing, Chandkheda today morning at 9:50 AM. As the traffic congestion was there all vehicles were moving slowly. Suddenly a taxi number (GJ-1 DT 6007) tried to overtake me from wrong side. The taxi driver didn't stop there and he tried to again overtake on a very narrow road of IOC colony. In doing so he brought his car very close to my car and overtake me. I follow the car near Chainpur crossing and ask the driver to come out of the car and talk with me. He replied very rudely and drove his car very fast even without bothering that i am standing near to his car. Again i followed the car and caught the driver near Sola bhagwat crossing and asked the driver to park the car aside and talk with the traffic police. From here also the taxi driver didn't stop and ran away.

I hope atleast the taxi driver should apologize for the mistake he did.

Rash driving by the taxi

Harshad199

Dec 29, 2015

Indiscipline on the Road

Right now Ahmadabad is a signal free city. Make it signal wala city. Without signals there is no uniformity and honesty in giving fines. Forget smart city just make it like Mumbai and Bangalore. I have all ideas for educating Ahmedabadis for traffic discipline. Here I am showing you an example for kalupur bridge to sarangpur bridge solution. 1. For pedestrians create subway at Kalupur Railway station and Relief Road Junction. exactly like Bangalore. Copy it. Don't be shy to take good from our own cities. Or create skywalk like Mumbai. Copy it . Don't be Aham vadi. Take good. 2. Free all footpaths for pedestrians and educate them to walk on them. 3. For Shuttle Auto make special area probably on Panchkuva wala turn. 4. Make it complete One way from Sarangpur water tank to kalupur circle. Close the turns at Relief Road and panchkuwa wala Road. I mean if anybody wants to go to Relief Road they have to take U-turn from Sarangpur. And if anybody coming from Relief Road wants to go in to the Station they have to take U-turn from kalupur char rasta.5. Merge kalupur and Sarangpur depot. Do not allow bus stop on main road. You can shift on panchkuwa wala road.6. Encourage people to use Saraspur side of Railway station. Divert all Saraspur buses through Meter gauge station. Create similar facilities at Saraspur side of railway station. So all people from east Ahmadabad will be diverted from kalupur side. But ensure public transport, parking and security for public. 7. Educate people through different print and audiovisual media for Road sense and Traffic discipline. 8. Train traffic police for helping people.9. Remove BRTS corridor from Delhi Darwaja to Victoria Garden. Make two long flyovers. Shankar bhuvan to Prem Darwaja and From Sarangpur Circle to Astodia. Its not a complaints. It's my dream for Ahmadabad. It will be unspoken Smart city. In brief. Signals, flyovers, footpaths, subway, skywalk, auto parking area are some important points. People will follow discipline with love if you show them that you are trying to solve their problems. Traffic police should have vision to solve traffic. People will salute them like army only then.
Lukfriend

Dec 9, 2015

To REMOVE

Is there anything like Police than remove traffic from pankorenaka char rasta and corruption
Chishty_irfan

Aug 23, 2015

Traffic bloked in rode

dearsir. Ples do somthin in this rode every vahikal parkig in front of the rode and doinganey thig ples cantrol this very nyusans in sahapur lal school rode, ahmedabad
shahrukh pathan

Aug 17, 2015

Take of licences for not presenting papers and unnecessary fines

Respected concern authority,
I was on AJIT MILL CROSS ROAD driving towards LBS STADIUM ROAD on 17 AUGUST 2015 at 1:30 pm and was stopped by a traffic police on asking the reason I was given an answer that I broke the rule. Then I was ask for my license and followed by puc, helmet and my vehicle papers but I was not able to present 2 of it the puc and the helmet on which I was asked to pay a fine of 200 rupees on my refusal to pay my license was taken into custody nd was given a chalan to collect the license from the court.
Instead of me given a warning to present the papers within a particular time I was given a chalan.
The traffic police at this place work on their own willingness they come nd go no proper traffic maintenance is done.
And he also told me unspeakable words like MADARCHOD , BHOSDIKE etc. he done very misbehaviour with me . The writers of AJIT MILL POLICE CHOWKY NAME - Mr.KALUBHAI also talking with me very badly. Please sir there has to be taken some strict action against them as soon as possible.
makpandya

Aug 11, 2015

Traffic increases inManiyasa Underbridge at Maninagar (east) because of Four Vehiler

I am indian responsible citizen because of open right to say , i am here and have complaint regarding Traffic at Maniyasa Under bridge at Maninagar (east) for last 3 to 4 months it's very difficult to go with 2 vehiler at Maniyasa under bridge , any time we are facing problem of lots of Traffic and just because of 4 vehiler , everybody knows that cars (4 vehiler) are not allowed even though per day many of cars passes from there . and they have no fear of Traffic police so it's my gentle request to ahmedabad traffic pls. look into this matter and just stop to all person who breaks the rule as early as possible.
anand123456

Aug 4, 2015

parking front off home

dear sir,

i am anand pandey and i want to inform you that there are alots of vehicle park on front off my house,so plz i request you to take action and do the needfull.

because we suffer alots of problems while go outside the home.

my address is: 1 trinetra bung,near shivshanti soc,near ratanpura gam vastral,ahmedabad

jnanabhumi - Mobile number changing
    Sir, i lost my sim card ,so please give me the chance to...
    pf office bandra - Pf not credited
    Hello, as i had applied partial pf amount on 9 dec 2018...
    TRANSACTION FAILED FROM UPI - AMOUNT REFUND
    Transaction date:07/01/2019 UPI reference...
    Indian Postal Department (EMO) - Non - Receipt of Electronic Money Order (EMO)
    2 Electronic Money Orders were booked on 10.01.2019 from...
    SBI ATM Debit CARD - SBI ATM Debit Card Not Received
    ATM CARD NOT RECEIVED Dear Sir, My ATM card was not...
    fairplay@rummycircle .com - Solve my account problem
    My account has closed for security reasons so you keep...
    Videocon D2H - Not attending customer calls since a week and no website...
    Dear Customer (Sanpra3007), We apologize for the...
    KELVINATOR REF KP202PMX HFB MARRON - CUSTOMER COMPLAINT
    CUSTOMER COMPLAINT BALU KALE _MOBILE NO-...
    Home - Illegal construction in Pitampura
    Illegal Construction in our neighbourhood. Pitampura ED-13...