Ahmedabad Traffic Police

Gujarat

Consumer complaints and reviews about Ahmedabad Traffic Police

Ayush93

Jul 23, 2015

Take of licences for not presenting papers and unnecessary fines

Respected concern authority,
I was on shymal cross Road driving towards shivranjani on 23 July 2015 at 8:30 pm and was stopped by a traffic police on asking the reason I was given an answer that I broke the rule. Then I was ask for my license and followed by puc, helmet and my vehicle papers but I was not able to present 2 of it the puc and the helmet on which I was asked to pay a fine of 200 rupees on my refusal to pay my license was taken into custody nd was given a chalan to collect the license from the court.
Instead of me given a warning to present the papers within a particular time I was given a chalan.
The traffic police at this place work on their own willingness they come nd go no proper traffic maintenance is done.
And the best part is they catch people only at night between 7 to 9 and rest of the day there is no trace of them. Please sir there has to be taken some strict action against them as soon as possible.
r b patel

Jul 23, 2015

non presence of traffic police

1.Since last many days no traffic police is remain present at parimal cross road and at panjarapol cross road.
2.Huge wrong parking at parimal under bridge regularly. No action is taken by police.
r b patel

Jul 23, 2015

no policemen on duty at cross road

1. No traffic police present during 3 to 4 pm at parimal cross road and at panjarapol cross road regularly hence big loss of time, petrol is felt. Ahmadabad traffic is withdrawn ?
2.On Parimal under bridge both the side lots of cars are parked every day no presence of police. You are requested to put one policemen to prevent vehiclas to be enter in wrong direction. Its horribly experience daily.
yashmili

Jun 26, 2015

IIM road parking

Dear sir, if you drive at about 9 pm from andhjan mandal to IIM there are lots of cars and scooter parked on road because of venders. It is very unsafe for everyone. Please do something about it.
Calandria

Jun 17, 2015

AUTO RICKSHAW DRIVERS USING ABUSIVE WORDS

This refers to the subject place where the traffic police was not available at 17:00 hrs yesterday. It was the time to arrive the Patel Travells Bus from Rajkot. Due to uncontrolled traffic in the absence of Traffice police at the said time, the auto rickshaw drivers were misbehaving the people and saying abusive words and also doing "DADAGIRI" just for evacuating the Patel Travells Bus to reach the destination.

Their such behavior is not acceptable to the normal people. Also, sometimes they are damaging the vehicles and beating the people on two wheelrs. This is just because of the absence of Traffic Police at that time.

Please make the not of this matter and take necessary actions against such auto rickshaw drivers.

Citizen, Ahmedabad
sharmahemant.ca

May 31, 2015

unnecessary fine and dadagiri

I was on my bike at the IIM cross road on 31/05/2015 around 1:30 pm and had stopped when the lights are already green by saying that I break the signal even though I crossed the signal before signal turns red. I was stopped by the traffic policeman for no apparent reason. His "reason" was that I had crossed the road at the red light. I explained that this was certainly false as all the vehicles before AND after me were allowed to go and only I was stopped, I paid fine to him for no reason at all inorder to save my time and energy from getting wasted. I'm so pissed right now because I paid a price for absolutely no mistake of mine.

One of the traffic policeman named Mr. PRAKASH BHAI had misbhaved so badly and saying I will put you behind the bar by charging unnecessary section without any reason. When I asked why you should charge me under unnecessary section, he said I can do that and nobody will stop me doing that (as there is no proof against him). Further he didn't told me his full name and instead replied with bad words.

The traffic policemen are so pathetic nowadays and aim solely at earning money for any bloody reason. I need a way to assure that such greedy policemen are punished for the wrong doings, please take some action against such devils with authority.
Marvin Patel

May 20, 2015

Unnecessary traffic fine

They are stoping people's of the other cities like GJ 6 , GJ23.
They are told us that you were break the rule of side light. But in whole city please tell me that who is aware of traffic rules.
That's ok.
But they are fined us of 300 rs and give us receipt of 100 rs only.
Now your call.
Take action against corruption..
The traffic police of Ahmedabad city in maninagar area.
Take action
Satnam Singh Ahluwalia

May 16, 2015

Parking

Government is trying to improve the parking problem but here we have a McDonald's near vijay cross road they don't have a parking facilities for their guest so how they got the permission to open a outlet for food as per my knowledge govement have they own team who go and check all the things like parking and safety in such a outlet by as per the manger on duty they just have parking for app. 20 parking for bikes only not even a single parking for car even they have basement parking in the building but they have sold to other offices so. It's a request to govement to please take care for such kind of outlets don't care for any law .
Shekhar Kabra

May 13, 2015

Callous and untrained

The job of a traffic policeman is to regulate the traffic and stop violation of traffic rules. Most of them at many of the junctions are either talking to each other, standing on some corner of the street or collecting fines for not wearing the helmet and seat belts. This is the only traffic violation they find convenient to collect fines. It seems that they are not taught all the traffic rules /violations. How come most of them in Ahmedabad are like that?
Can something be done about it?
jigars

May 1, 2015

BLIND PIPAOL HEALP

Blind pipeol schoil near kumcha and prking vical...memnagar Near police choki..mamnagar gam.
panktipandya

Mar 29, 2015

Traffic police abusing

I accidentally drove off a crossroad near university road (CEPT char-rasta) on a red signal. Instead of asking for fine the traffic police started to abuse me and said used derogatory terms related to me being a girl, when I had already told him that it was my mistake and I was ready to pay the fine. It is really shameful that elderly uncles passing by also added on to these comments. I don't think India can ever learn to respect girls equally. It is high time we stop this hypocrisy "equality".
acchedin

Mar 26, 2015

Traffic law Violation
Traffic rules violation is the order of the day in Ahmedabad,You will find people violating the rule everywhere.
(1) Modern day parent violate traffic rule while dropping there ward at school as if they are training the future citizen How to violate traffic rule.
(2) Many a time you will see family and husband violating traffic while going with the expectant mother as if they are training the child
in womb like Abhimanu of MAHABHARAT.
(3) Traffic police allows to drive after taking fine for driving without Driving license as if fine is the Driving license.
(4) Modern day parent feel great giving 2 wheeler to their children below 18 years of age.you will these children plying at very high speed.
lyfizjabardast

Mar 26, 2015

Traffic law Violation

in womb like Abhimanu of MAHABHARAT.
Akaraw

Feb 6, 2015

Greedy Unjust Policemen

I was in my car at the Shivranjini Cross Roads today at 1:30 pm and had stopped at the red light signal. When the lights turned green I moved to go to the right behind all other vehicles (all 2 wheelers) and was stopped by the traffic policeman for no apparent reason. His "reason" was that I had crossed the road at the red light. I explained that this was certainly false as all the vehicles before AND after me were allowed to go and only I was stopped and why, because I was the one in a car! I paid Rs.200/- to him for no reason at all inorder to save my time and energy from getting wasted.
I'm so pissed right now because I paid a price for absolutely no mistake of mine. The traffic policemen are so pathetic nowadays and aim solely at earning money for any bloody reason. I need a way to assure that such greedy policemen are punished for the wrong doings. If someone out there can relate to my pain, please take some action against such devils with authority.
--law-abiding-citizen-in-pain.
ahm123456789

Feb 4, 2015

shuttle autorickshaw at cross roads

The apathy of every day to day vehicle riders due to negligence of duty by traffic policemen stationed at every cross roads. They allow shuttle auto rickshaws to park right at the edge of every cross roads thereby creating traffic chaos. Moreover these autowalas claim that they can park their autos there as they pay hafta to these policemen. This is a grave and serious violation of public servant on duty and strict action must be taken on these policemen encouraging such mal-practices.

Hope the suffering of local citizen will be considered and action will be taken.

Amdawadi Netizen

Jan 19, 2015

misbehaving and irresponsibility.

In ref. My earlier email on 17th jan. Location adani gas cross road. Nr.bhavsar hostel. On duty person name mr.khant (not Mr.kamath) one constable. Pls punish that auto driver with help of traffic police.

Jan 19, 2015

misbehaving and irresponsibility.

In ref. To my earlier mail dtd.17th Jan Pls correct traffic inspector name mr.khant instead of Mr.kamath. location -adani gas pump cross road nr.bhavsar hostel.one constable also involved reg.misbehaving of auto driver.

Jan 17, 2015

misbehaving and irresponsibility.

Time 9.30 nr.bhavsar hostel cross road Subhasbridge.dtd 17th Jan 15 .mr. kamath and one constable on duty.
One auto driver with 7 passenger driving roughly and touch my bike and in stead of say sorry he speak loudly and remove my key forcefully.instead of punish auto driver Mr
Kamath advising me and driver laughing and run away with constable permission
Is this a law and order?.
rajkansara

Dec 25, 2014

Cheating by trafic police

I would like to complain regarding cheating of trafic police standing at isanpur point.
My car is baruch passing (GJ 16AP 2738 )& he stopped at 10.15 am (25/12/2014)& asking driving licience & puc etc .I show driving lic but he said you have not puc & yellow strip on headlight.He asked me fine of Rs 2300/-
Then finally agreed a fine of Rs 1000/- I have pay but he give me a recipt of Rs 100/- only.I refused to take then he said me to come in court. I have family with me so without any further discussion & to avoid time i pay Rs 1000/- .
Request to do not cheat the public & be honest your duty .
sohan_manikot

Oct 11, 2014

Parking problem due to illegal construction

I have my office in Uttamnagar, Hira Bhai Tower area next to Radha Kishan Arista.
Due to illegal construction by the shop there is no parking space for office bearers like us.
Also the shopkeepers don't allow to keep our vehicle in front of their shops event thought they have extended there premises to the parking area itself.

I have been fined quite frequently by traffic police as I had parked in front side which is considered no parking area by traffic police.
Also lot of heavy vehicles are parked in haphazard manner for loading and unloading during peak times which affects the traffic very much.
Kindly see that the illegal shops that are extended beyond there original premises should be demolished so that people can park properly and commuting becomes easy for people of Ahmedabad.
coolak27

Aug 19, 2014

Traffic Cops Abusing

Today a traffic cop deployed at the Shivranjani cross roads caught me and my friend for driving on the wrong said , He told us to show the license,puc and RC books of the bike.We produced all the papers to him.After that he asked for 100rs as a fine for driving in a wrong side.We told him that Sis we have heard that the fine for driving a motorcycle in wrong side on Motorcycle is around 50rs. Hearing this He started abusing us and using bad and aggressive language.He also grabbed the collar of my friend and told him that I will take u to the court and your bike will be taken in custody.I told him Sir please don't abuse.We are just students you a traffic cop performing ur duty.We have not done any crime , all we did is just ask u about the fine ,because it's out right to know. He again started abusing me and told me pay 100Rs now we are not your father's servant.Don't waste our time by talking nonsense and again He started abusing.
This is really shameful act from the traffic cop.No one has the right to abuse anyone. How weird it is that these elders traffic cops are abusing students and I'm 100% sure that I'm not the only one who has faced such problem.Please take proper action again such Police Officers and Traffic Cops,Feeling very depressed :(
coolak27

Aug 19, 2014

Traffic Cop Abusing

Today a traffic cop deployed at the Shivranjani cross roads caught me and my friend for driving on the wrong said , He told us to show the license,puc and RC books of the bike.We produced all the papers to him.After that he asked for 100rs as a fine for driving in a wrong side.We told him that Sis we have heard that the fine for driving a motorcycle in wrong side on Motorcycle is around 50rs. Hearing this He started abusing us and using bad and aggressive language.He also grabbed the collar of my friend and told him that I will take u to the court and your bike will be taken in custody.I told him Sir please don't abuse.We are just students you a traffic cop performing ur duty.We have not done any crime , all we did is just ask u abt the fine ,because it's out right to know. He again started abusing me and told me pay 100Rs now we are not your father's servant.Don't waste our time by talking nonsense and again He started abusing.
This is really shameful act from the traffic cop.No one has the right to abuse anyone. How weird it is that these elders traffic cops are abusing students and I'm 100% sure that im not the only one who has faced such problem.Please take proper action again such Police Officers and Traffic Cops,Feeling very depressed :(
chintu12580

Jul 23, 2014

Rough Driving on Incometax

This is to inform you to note the following Vehicle no which driver/honor roughly drive on the Income Tax signal, Ahmedabad where he talk rudely with me. i have tried to stop him, yet he was run away. Same time my wife and child has not the vehicle no. GJ-10-AC-8369 Toyota Innova, silver colour. and time is at 9.20 pm (evening).

Vehicle No. GJ-10-AC-8369 Toyota innova, silver colour. and time is at 9.20 pm (evening).

He was very rough on road and might be we lost our life (my self, wife and child), if we possible you are requested to take a very very hard action on that person..

If you will note take action then people like him have no fear for rough drive, and might be some other family will suffer in spite of me by next task.

CHINTU G PATEL
1575/2 MOTIKHATRIWAD,
SARASPUR, AHMEDABAD 380018
GUJARAT MOB 8000444105
ARBAZ SHAIKH 20

Jul 20, 2014

Harassment by traffic police

Traffic cops harass on daily basis during starting of the office hours and ending of the office hours. They are appointed to control the traffic and not to harass the people.They stand at the corners of each cross road instead of the center and are working as if they are given the targets of filling the memo books allocated to them. i have been observing this since i drive, that they always catch any of the citizen and by any means collect fines from them. Not a single guy i know who would say that i like traffic cops in ahmedabad as by one or the other reason they have suffered from the harassment. The most corrupted department is the traffic police cops. If they are interested in earning profits than they should join the corporate to achieve targets and not the Police Force. Police Force is for serving the people and not for collecting money in the form of fines from the people working hard to earn a penny. One thing that is worst part of the rule that Wearing Helmet is for safety but in Ahmedabad wearing helmet is for safety is secondary. The primary intention is to avoid being caught by the police. Why such rule? If one wants one owns safety he would wear it. There should not be compulsion. Secondly the traffic sense of people should be developed by explaining them the importance of Traffic rules. This can be done by providing guidance at the time of issuing the licence by conducting Practical live Seminars by the RTO's. I don't say i am against traffic cops but they are forgetting their main duty and concentrating more on Penalties and fines from the common man and so have become a reason for hate from common people. The fines should be collected in circumstances that are not avoidable and not on the grounds of PUC and Helmet's. Also such right should only be with Traffic cops and not to the Police cops appointed for Crime control. They are also diverted to collect fines from the common man.
tyagirs52

Jun 20, 2014

Wrong side driving

In Ahmedabad due to wide roads, wrong side driving by two and four wheeler is very common in Sattadhar/Sola road area.I met with an accident 03 months bach while crossing road with a wrong side driven vehicle.Many bread earning family members lose their life due to not following traffic rules by vehicle driver in Ahmedabad.Urgent action by traffic police is requested in this matter.
R S TYAGI

jnanabhumi - Mobile number changing
    Sir, i lost my sim card ,so please give me the chance to...
    pf office bandra - Pf not credited
    Hello, as i had applied partial pf amount on 9 dec 2018...
    TRANSACTION FAILED FROM UPI - AMOUNT REFUND
    Transaction date:07/01/2019 UPI reference...
    Indian Postal Department (EMO) - Non - Receipt of Electronic Money Order (EMO)
    2 Electronic Money Orders were booked on 10.01.2019 from...
    SBI ATM Debit CARD - SBI ATM Debit Card Not Received
    ATM CARD NOT RECEIVED Dear Sir, My ATM card was not...
    fairplay@rummycircle .com - Solve my account problem
    My account has closed for security reasons so you keep...
    Videocon D2H - Not attending customer calls since a week and no website...
    Dear Customer (Sanpra3007), We apologize for the...
    KELVINATOR REF KP202PMX HFB MARRON - CUSTOMER COMPLAINT
    CUSTOMER COMPLAINT BALU KALE _MOBILE NO-...
    Home - Illegal construction in Pitampura
    Illegal Construction in our neighbourhood. Pitampura ED-13...