Ahmedabad Traffic Police

Consumer complaints and reviews about Ahmedabad Traffic Police

chintan dwivedi

Jan 4, 2016

Rash driving by the taxi

I was driving from IOC railway crossing, Chandkheda today morning at 9:50 AM. As the traffic congestion was there all vehicles were moving slowly. Suddenly a taxi number (GJ-1 DT 6007) tried to overtake me from wrong side. The taxi driver didn't stop there and he tried to again overtake on a very narrow road of IOC colony. In doing so he brought his car very close to my car and overtake me. I follow the car near Chainpur crossing and ask the driver to come out of the car and talk with me. He replied very rudely and drove his car very fast even without bothering that i am standing near to his car. Again i followed the car and caught the driver near Sola bhagwat crossing and asked the driver to park the car aside and talk with the traffic police. From here also the taxi driver didn't stop and ran away.

I hope atleast the taxi driver should apologize for the mistake he did.

Rash driving by the taxi

Harshad199

Dec 29, 2015

Indiscipline on the Road

Right now Ahmadabad is a signal free city. Make it signal wala city. Without signals there is no uniformity and honesty in giving fines. Forget smart city just make it like Mumbai and Bangalore. I have all ideas for educating Ahmedabadis for traffic discipline. Here I am showing you an example for kalupur bridge to sarangpur bridge solution. 1. For pedestrians create subway at Kalupur Railway station and Relief Road Junction. exactly like Bangalore. Copy it. Don't be shy to take good from our own cities. Or create skywalk like Mumbai. Copy it . Don't be Aham vadi. Take good. 2. Free all footpaths for pedestrians and educate them to walk on them. 3. For Shuttle Auto make special area probably on Panchkuva wala turn. 4. Make it complete One way from Sarangpur water tank to kalupur circle. Close the turns at Relief Road and panchkuwa wala Road. I mean if anybody wants to go to Relief Road they have to take U-turn from Sarangpur. And if anybody coming from Relief Road wants to go in to the Station they have to take U-turn from kalupur char rasta.5. Merge kalupur and Sarangpur depot. Do not allow bus stop on main road. You can shift on panchkuwa wala road.6. Encourage people to use Saraspur side of Railway station. Divert all Saraspur buses through Meter gauge station. Create similar facilities at Saraspur side of railway station. So all people from east Ahmadabad will be diverted from kalupur side. But ensure public transport, parking and security for public. 7. Educate people through different print and audiovisual media for Road sense and Traffic discipline. 8. Train traffic police for helping people.9. Remove BRTS corridor from Delhi Darwaja to Victoria Garden. Make two long flyovers. Shankar bhuvan to Prem Darwaja and From Sarangpur Circle to Astodia. Its not a complaints. It's my dream for Ahmadabad. It will be unspoken Smart city. In brief. Signals, flyovers, footpaths, subway, skywalk, auto parking area are some important points. People will follow discipline with love if you show them that you are trying to solve their problems. Traffic police should have vision to solve traffic. People will salute them like army only then.
Lukfriend

Dec 9, 2015

To REMOVE

Is there anything like Police than remove traffic from pankorenaka char rasta and corruption
Chishty_irfan

Aug 23, 2015

Traffic bloked in rode

dearsir. Ples do somthin in this rode every vahikal parkig in front of the rode and doinganey thig ples cantrol this very nyusans in sahapur lal school rode, ahmedabad
shahrukh pathan

Aug 17, 2015

Take of licences for not presenting papers and unnecessary fines

Respected concern authority,
I was on AJIT MILL CROSS ROAD driving towards LBS STADIUM ROAD on 17 AUGUST 2015 at 1:30 pm and was stopped by a traffic police on asking the reason I was given an answer that I broke the rule. Then I was ask for my license and followed by puc, helmet and my vehicle papers but I was not able to present 2 of it the puc and the helmet on which I was asked to pay a fine of 200 rupees on my refusal to pay my license was taken into custody nd was given a chalan to collect the license from the court.
Instead of me given a warning to present the papers within a particular time I was given a chalan.
The traffic police at this place work on their own willingness they come nd go no proper traffic maintenance is done.
And he also told me unspeakable words like MADARCHOD , BHOSDIKE etc. he done very misbehaviour with me . The writers of AJIT MILL POLICE CHOWKY NAME - Mr.KALUBHAI also talking with me very badly. Please sir there has to be taken some strict action against them as soon as possible.
makpandya

Aug 11, 2015

Traffic increases inManiyasa Underbridge at Maninagar (east) because of Four Vehiler

I am indian responsible citizen because of open right to say , i am here and have complaint regarding Traffic at Maniyasa Under bridge at Maninagar (east) for last 3 to 4 months it's very difficult to go with 2 vehiler at Maniyasa under bridge , any time we are facing problem of lots of Traffic and just because of 4 vehiler , everybody knows that cars (4 vehiler) are not allowed even though per day many of cars passes from there . and they have no fear of Traffic police so it's my gentle request to ahmedabad traffic pls. look into this matter and just stop to all person who breaks the rule as early as possible.
anand123456

Aug 4, 2015

parking front off home

dear sir,

i am anand pandey and i want to inform you that there are alots of vehicle park on front off my house,so plz i request you to take action and do the needfull.

because we suffer alots of problems while go outside the home.

my address is: 1 trinetra bung,near shivshanti soc,near ratanpura gam vastral,ahmedabad
Ayush93

Take of licences for not presenting papers and unnecessary fines

Respected concern authority,
I was on shymal cross Road driving towards shivranjani on 23 July 2015 at 8:30 pm and was stopped by a traffic police on asking the reason I was given an answer that I broke the rule. Then I was ask for my license and followed by puc, helmet and my vehicle papers but I was not able to present 2 of it the puc and the helmet on which I was asked to pay a fine of 200 rupees on my refusal to pay my license was taken into custody nd was given a chalan to collect the license from the court.
And the best part is they catch people only at night between 7 to 9 and rest of the day there is no trace of them. Please sir there has to be taken some strict action against them as soon as possible.
r b patel

Jul 23, 2015

non presence of traffic police

1.Since last many days no traffic police is remain present at parimal cross road and at panjarapol cross road.
2.Huge wrong parking at parimal under bridge regularly. No action is taken by police.
r b patel

Jul 23, 2015

no policemen on duty at cross road

1. No traffic police present during 3 to 4 pm at parimal cross road and at panjarapol cross road regularly hence big loss of time, petrol is felt. Ahmadabad traffic is withdrawn ?
2.On Parimal under bridge both the side lots of cars are parked every day no presence of police. You are requested to put one policemen to prevent vehiclas to be enter in wrong direction. Its horribly experience daily.
yashmili

Jun 26, 2015

IIM road parking

Dear sir, if you drive at about 9 pm from andhjan mandal to IIM there are lots of cars and scooter parked on road because of venders. It is very unsafe for everyone. Please do something about it.
Calandria

Jun 17, 2015

AUTO RICKSHAW DRIVERS USING ABUSIVE WORDS

This refers to the subject place where the traffic police was not available at 17:00 hrs yesterday. It was the time to arrive the Patel Travells Bus from Rajkot. Due to uncontrolled traffic in the absence of Traffice police at the said time, the auto rickshaw drivers were misbehaving the people and saying abusive words and also doing "DADAGIRI" just for evacuating the Patel Travells Bus to reach the destination.

Their such behavior is not acceptable to the normal people. Also, sometimes they are damaging the vehicles and beating the people on two wheelrs. This is just because of the absence of Traffic Police at that time.

Please make the not of this matter and take necessary actions against such auto rickshaw drivers.

Citizen, Ahmedabad
sharmahemant.ca

May 31, 2015

unnecessary fine and dadagiri

I was on my bike at the IIM cross road on 31/05/2015 around 1:30 pm and had stopped when the lights are already green by saying that I break the signal even though I crossed the signal before signal turns red. I was stopped by the traffic policeman for no apparent reason. His "reason" was that I had crossed the road at the red light. I explained that this was certainly false as all the vehicles before AND after me were allowed to go and only I was stopped, I paid fine to him for no reason at all inorder to save my time and energy from getting wasted. I'm so pissed right now because I paid a price for absolutely no mistake of mine.

One of the traffic policeman named Mr. PRAKASH BHAI had misbhaved so badly and saying I will put you behind the bar by charging unnecessary section without any reason. When I asked why you should charge me under unnecessary section, he said I can do that and nobody will stop me doing that (as there is no proof against him). Further he didn't told me his full name and instead replied with bad words.

The traffic policemen are so pathetic nowadays and aim solely at earning money for any bloody reason. I need a way to assure that such greedy policemen are punished for the wrong doings, please take some action against such devils with authority.
Marvin Patel

May 20, 2015

Unnecessary traffic fine

They are stoping people's of the other cities like GJ 6 , GJ23.
They are told us that you were break the rule of side light. But in whole city please tell me that who is aware of traffic rules.
That's ok.
But they are fined us of 300 rs and give us receipt of 100 rs only.
Now your call.
Take action against corruption..
The traffic police of Ahmedabad city in maninagar area.
Take action
Satnam Singh Ahluwalia

May 16, 2015

Parking

Government is trying to improve the parking problem but here we have a McDonald's near vijay cross road they don't have a parking facilities for their guest so how they got the permission to open a outlet for food as per my knowledge govement have they own team who go and check all the things like parking and safety in such a outlet by as per the manger on duty they just have parking for app. 20 parking for bikes only not even a single parking for car even they have basement parking in the building but they have sold to other offices so. It's a request to govement to please take care for such kind of outlets don't care for any law .
Shekhar Kabra

May 13, 2015

Callous and untrained

The job of a traffic policeman is to regulate the traffic and stop violation of traffic rules. Most of them at many of the junctions are either talking to each other, standing on some corner of the street or collecting fines for not wearing the helmet and seat belts. This is the only traffic violation they find convenient to collect fines. It seems that they are not taught all the traffic rules /violations. How come most of them in Ahmedabad are like that?
Can something be done about it?
jigars

May 1, 2015

BLIND PIPAOL HEALP

Blind pipeol schoil near kumcha and prking vical...memnagar Near police choki..mamnagar gam.
panktipandya

Mar 29, 2015

Traffic police abusing

I accidentally drove off a crossroad near university road (CEPT char-rasta) on a red signal. Instead of asking for fine the traffic police started to abuse me and said used derogatory terms related to me being a girl, when I had already told him that it was my mistake and I was ready to pay the fine. It is really shameful that elderly uncles passing by also added on to these comments. I don't think India can ever learn to respect girls equally. It is high time we stop this hypocrisy "equality".
acchedin

Mar 26, 2015

Traffic law Violation
Traffic rules violation is the order of the day in Ahmedabad,You will find people violating the rule everywhere.
(1) Modern day parent violate traffic rule while dropping there ward at school as if they are training the future citizen How to violate traffic rule.
(2) Many a time you will see family and husband violating traffic while going with the expectant mother as if they are training the child
in womb like Abhimanu of MAHABHARAT.
(3) Traffic police allows to drive after taking fine for driving without Driving license as if fine is the Driving license.
(4) Modern day parent feel great giving 2 wheeler to their children below 18 years of age.you will these children plying at very high speed.
lyfizjabardast

Mar 26, 2015

Traffic law Violation

in womb like Abhimanu of MAHABHARAT.
Akaraw

Feb 6, 2015

Greedy Unjust Policemen

I was in my car at the Shivranjini Cross Roads today at 1:30 pm and had stopped at the red light signal. When the lights turned green I moved to go to the right behind all other vehicles (all 2 wheelers) and was stopped by the traffic policeman for no apparent reason. His "reason" was that I had crossed the road at the red light. I explained that this was certainly false as all the vehicles before AND after me were allowed to go and only I was stopped and why, because I was the one in a car! I paid Rs.200/- to him for no reason at all inorder to save my time and energy from getting wasted.
I'm so pissed right now because I paid a price for absolutely no mistake of mine. The traffic policemen are so pathetic nowadays and aim solely at earning money for any bloody reason. I need a way to assure that such greedy policemen are punished for the wrong doings. If someone out there can relate to my pain, please take some action against such devils with authority.
--law-abiding-citizen-in-pain.
ahm123456789

Feb 4, 2015

shuttle autorickshaw at cross roads

The apathy of every day to day vehicle riders due to negligence of duty by traffic policemen stationed at every cross roads. They allow shuttle auto rickshaws to park right at the edge of every cross roads thereby creating traffic chaos. Moreover these autowalas claim that they can park their autos there as they pay hafta to these policemen. This is a grave and serious violation of public servant on duty and strict action must be taken on these policemen encouraging such mal-practices.

Hope the suffering of local citizen will be considered and action will be taken.

Amdawadi Netizen

Jan 19, 2015

misbehaving and irresponsibility.

In ref. My earlier email on 17th jan. Location adani gas cross road. Nr.bhavsar hostel. On duty person name mr.khant (not Mr.kamath) one constable. Pls punish that auto driver with help of traffic police.

Jan 19, 2015

misbehaving and irresponsibility.

In ref. To my earlier mail dtd.17th Jan Pls correct traffic inspector name mr.khant instead of Mr.kamath. location -adani gas pump cross road nr.bhavsar hostel.one constable also involved reg.misbehaving of auto driver.

Jan 17, 2015

misbehaving and irresponsibility.

Time 9.30 nr.bhavsar hostel cross road Subhasbridge.dtd 17th Jan 15 .mr. kamath and one constable on duty.
One auto driver with 7 passenger driving roughly and touch my bike and in stead of say sorry he speak loudly and remove my key forcefully.instead of punish auto driver Mr
Kamath advising me and driver laughing and run away with constable permission
Is this a law and order?.

SS Cable TV - Not providing channels what we want, Neither taking call...
    FOR LAST ONE MONTH CABLE OPERATOR NEITHER PROVIDING US...
    R.V.FASTNER / Nut and bolts. - Noise pollution
    I, Mahesh Kharbanda, S/o Munshi Ram, R/O BXXlX-524/2,...
    MAKAUT - Change subjecy for ppr
    I want to change the subjects selected for ppr . How will...
    Phone/cam services - Sexual Harassment
    Respected Sir/Madam, I'm Rishu Raj. I'm dealing...
    Sony Bravia LED TV - SONY bravia 49'
    With in 6 months continually restarting. We disappointed...
    Ola Cabs - Ola ride cancelled without any reason
    I booked ola cab today RJ 19TA6490 white Ritz drive name...
    osmania university - Street dogs issue
    Sir, I'd like you to look upon the issue of dogs...
    Fastway Cable - Complaint regarding our HD connection
    We had installed HD set top box 2 months ago. Now we have ...
    Zee Marathi - Faltu program
    Ratrise khel chale Hya program madhe Khup ati karu...