Aiims

Consumer complaints and reviews about Aiims

sushil213

Nov 29, 2017

Unable to Cancel the appointment for New Appointment

My mother was scheduled for today morning for an appointment however due to her illness she was not in a state of travelling. I tried a number of time s to cancel the appointment for getting a new appointment in next week which i could not do

I have tried calling all available numbers and everyone seems to say the sameLine - THIS IS NOT OUR JOB

Whose job is it then??Arent the Hospitals supposed to help? Arent the patients to be helped?

Kindly HELP

UHID-102605273
My number is-9899778955
Priyananda

Nov 20, 2017

Refund of money

Refund my money back..it's already 3 month ...I paid thrice ..among it only 1succesful...how much time u people take to refund my money back ... disgusting ...not even replying emails ..and phone calls...
My I'd ...717153805...
My email - priyananda8311@gmail.com
Imran123456789

Nov 11, 2017

Refund related issues

Since two months I have been mailing you many times and no reply with regard to my refund I haven't recieved my refund yet

When contacted bank authority they said the transaction is complete and to contact you people
Please do reply
Imran123456789

Nov 11, 2017

Refund related issues

With regards to refund of my money

Constantly mailing you people now reply
Please revert back
devikanao

Nov 9, 2017

Either You are not Registered with us Or Your account is blocked by admin

Dear Sir, My AIIMS exam admit card could not be downloaded saying that "Either You are not Registered with us Or Your account is blocked by admin". But exam day is left only 2 days. i am so much worried about it. Pliz help me ASAP. Thank you

Candidate ID: 717170321

Name: Naorem Devika Devi
pavithra nedunchezhiyan

Nov 6, 2017

LOGIN ISSUE SO UNABLE TO DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD

I could'nt download my ADMIT CARD yet as there was only four days left for the exam. Still there is an issue in logging in.It shows me as INVALID CREDENTIALS. Please consider this issue and do the needful as soon as possible.

Candidate Id: 717163913
Email Id: aravindchezhiyan97@gmail.com
pavithra nedunchezhiyan

Nov 3, 2017

LOGIN ISSUE SO UNABLE TO DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD

CANDIDATE ID:717163913
EMAIL ID: aravindchezhiyan97@gmail.com

As i got a mail regarding that admit card has been issued so i logged into aiims website page but i can't access my profile it shows me as 'INVALID CREDENTIALS' so i am unable to download my admit card yet.kindly verify my profile and allow me to get my admit card as soon before exam.please!!!
niharika.gunda

Oct 13, 2017

Either you are mt registerd with us or your acciunt is blocked by admin

Hi sir/madam,

I have completed registration for AIIMS. I paid exam fees also.
I logged in to check the application status, but I am not able to login. I am getting error message as 'INVALIS CREDENTIALS'. So I tried changing my password using Forgot your login details. But I am not able to do that even. When I gave all the details to change the password, I am seeing below error as ' EITHER YOU ARE NOT REGISTERED WITH US OR YOUR ACCOUNT IS BLOCKED BY ADMIN'. Now I am unable to do anything.

When I logged in for the first time, I didn't change the password. Please find my credentials and help me out asap.

Candidate ID: 717167606

Password: SY5BIQIJRK

Please reach out to me : niharika.gunda12@gmail.com
dinesankari

Sep 25, 2017

Payment Tempered 3 times

Hi Team ,

I am Dr.geeta from Bangalore and am applying for PG Entrance Examination in Nov, 2017. I registered myself on your site and my detail are as follow:

Name : Geeta
Candidate ID:CD1646744
Application No : 104104
Course Name: MDS
Registration Date: Sept 12, 2017

I have sucessfully completed first two steps of the registration but in 3rd step when I made online payment through Payment 2 with my Visa credit Card, Visa Debit Card through gov gate way I got error transaction has Tempered I've tried making the payment 3 times. Rs. 1002.5 has been debited from my account which has happened thrice..(i.E the total AMT deducted is 3005.00 ₹) I checked my intenet connection but it was absolutely fine. I have tried contacting on helpline numbers many times but as usual there has been no response. I also had a talk with my bank and they told me that money has to be refunded by AIIMS. Its highly unethical that this kind of process from your side. I am very dissipointed by all this. Kindly check the issue and fix it as soon as possible. You can reply on my email id "dineshvsankari@gmail.com"

Dr.Geeta
Ph:9986982348
Shalz27

Sep 23, 2017

Payment status incomplete still money deducted twice

IM Mondal Shalu from Pune and am applying for PG Entrance Examination in Nov, 2017. I registered myself on your site and my detail are as follow:

Name : Mondal Shalu Samar
Candidate ID: 717182165
Course Name: MDS
Registration Date: Sept 23, 2017

I have sucessfully completed first two steps of the registration but in 3rd step when I made online payment through Payment 2 with my Rupay Debit Card, I got session error in reponse and in my AIIMS profile it showed that the transaction has been pending both the times I've tried making the payment. I also got a confirmation message from my bank that Rs. 1002.5 has been debited from my account which has happened twice..(i.E the total AMT deducted is 2005.00 ₹) I checked my intenet connection but it was absolutely fine. I have tried contacting on helpline numbers many times but as usual there has been no response. I also had a talk with my bank and they told me that money has to be refunded by AIIMS. Its highly unethical that this kind of process from your side. I am very dissipointed by all this. Kindly check the issue and fix it as soon as possible. You can reply on my email id "mondalshalu27@gmail.com" and you can check my other details in my signatures below.

Best Regards,
Mondal Shalu Samar
Email Id:- mondalshalu27@gmail.com
Enrollment ID: 717182165
Shalz27

Sep 23, 2017

Payment issue

My money ( AMT: 1002.5 ₹) has been debited twice (I.e. total amount : 2005.00 ₹) inspite of which it says that payment is not done.... Kindly revert back asap n refund my payment.

Enrollment ID- 717182165
Name : Mondal Shalu Samar
Transaction date: 24th September , 1:40 am.
Joe Johnson Erinjery

Sep 22, 2017

aiims pg jan 2018 registration refund

Hello aiims.,

I am Dr. Karuna. I have registered aiims pg Jan 2018 registration on September 13. My registration was complete on the 4th try of payment . all 4 times money was debited from my account.

First 3 payment process failed but money was deducted.Kindly do the needful as soon as possible and refund my money.
1st try-HDFC
2ndtry-South indian bank
3rd try -Federal bank

I am attaching 2 (south Indian bank and hdfc bank)of the failed attempts in which cash was debited from the account.will give the the 3rd screen shot soon from pass book.

Candidate ID:717147792
email:karunamariapuram@gmail.com

aiims pg jan 2018 registration refund

akshayq7

Sep 21, 2017

INVALID CREDENTIALS ON LOGIN

SIRMADAM
i have completed 2 steps of registration sucessfuly ,then after one day i wanted to continue registration process but when i login its showing invalid credentials and when i try to recover password it showing your acoount is blocked by admin or you are not registered with us
my id is - 717176516
password - akshaycomplete7
paisntsh

Sep 21, 2017

Payment failed but account debited

I wish to inform that I have applied for PG2018 and the following transactions have failed on reason of your website.

However the following transactions have FAILED and the following amounts have been debited to my account through Credit Card.

Rs.1010/-
Rs.1010/-

Besides the above 2 Debit Card transactions of Rs.1002.50 have also failed.

The total amount is Rs.4025/-

There is no help from their end to refund the amount.The numbers given in the Helpline is always busy or switched off.

Kindly take some initiative to ensure that those whose accounts were debited wrongly are refunded without any further delays.

Aparna
Harini.r

Sep 18, 2017

Regarding aiims Pg application

I'm R.Harini.....i have paid the amount but it is coming as payment pending . I'm unable to proceed further and money has been deducted from my account. Will u refund the money
sumittansarye

Sep 16, 2017

Payment Failed But Money Deducted - PG Entrance Examination Nov, 2017

I am Dr.Sumit Kumar from New Delhi and am applying for PG Entrance Examination in Nov, 2017. I registered myself on your site and my detail are as follow:

Name : Sumit Kumar
Candidate ID: 717166636
Course Name: MD/MS/MCH(6YRS)/DM(6YRS)
Registration Date: Sept 16, 2017

I have sucessfully completed first two steps of the registration but in 3rd step when I made online payment through Payment 1 link (SBI gateway) (mentioned on your site) with my Syndicate Visa Debit Card, I got session error in reponse and in my AIIMS profile it showed that the transaction has been pending. I also got a confirmation message from my bank that Rs. 814.16 has been debited from my account. I checked my intenet connection but it was absolutely fine. I have tried contacting on helpline numbers many times but as usual there has been no response. I also had a talk with my bank and they told me that money has been succefully deducted and has to be refund by AIIMS. I also want to inform you that seats in my city are filling very fast and if this is not sorted out on priority them i will probably miss my citi as a center. Its highly unethical that this kind of process from your side. I am very dissipointed by all this. Kindly check the issue and fix it as soon as possible. You can reply on my email id "sumittansarye@gmail.com" and you can check my other details in my signatures below.

Best Regards,
Sumit Kumar
Email Id:- sumittansarye@gmail.com
Riea p sajan

Sep 14, 2017

Money been deducted from my account towards AIIMS nov 17 mds exam twice. ID 717143320

candidate ID:717143320

Money has been debited twice from my account in an attempt to pay AIIMS MDS 2017 november exam. Please note that I am not able to continue the 3rd round of registration since it shows that I have not completed the payment process. I have tried calling the helpline multiple times, and there has been no response from them. Also all the seats in my city are fast filling. Its highly unethical that this kind of process from your side. Kindly do the necessary to refund the money.

My emal id is :rieapsajan@gmail.com
dilip5527

Support Staff

Sir I book my appointment on Mar-17 and get the date on Sept-17 (almost after 6 month) on the day I approach to hospital with the complete detail and on time. After completing the online everything I have to stand in line for 50min for my turn at the time I reach the counter, the guy told me my form is not relevant and my appointment is cancelled. I beg him to help and suggest the way then he told me to go to CNC building to gate no- 1 for the process. There another guy with blue t- shirt (some support Staff) they told me your appointment is cancelled make a fresh card, there I go through the queue and make new registration with paying 10/- rupees again. After making fresh registration I move to counter 32- B, then again the guy told me that you need not to make the new registration only have to get refer from any doctor. Then I request him to help me then he told another way to get the approval.
But finally, after lot of exercise me able to show my patient to doctor after waiting for 5 hours. The Doctor is good and help us lot and give the right direction to me.

But I want to know why the support staffs have not given proper training? Why they misguide the people and without knowing the process he guides another?
And is the support staff ready to bear my loss of Rs.10?
Mohan Kumar

Sep 14, 2017

money for fee deducted from my account but showing failed transaction in website

I am Dr.mohankumar from mangalore Karnataka and am applying to write PG exam of nov 2017. My ID is 717153263 and i have completed 2 steps of registration and in 3rd step I made online payment through my Debit card and i got a message from my bank that Rs. 1002.50 has been debited from my account but in the website it showed that the transaction has failed and I have tried two time again,my 2000 rs money deducted,still payment is pending. there was no problem with my internet connection also. Now my bank told that the money has been deducted and AIIMS has to refund my money. plss look into the problem as soon as possible. will be waiting for your reply on my email my id mkmohan699@gmail.com
HD Suvarna

Sep 14, 2017

System crashes after payment for PG-MD/MS exams

We were trying to register and pay for PG-MD/MS since 13th Sep.2018 and we tried 4 times after paying through net banking and credit cards system crashes. We have got 4 debits and cannot proceed further in seat selection. Candidate ID 717151249. No one at the helpline are helpful nor can contact the other numbers provided in the website. Need to register before all the seats are exhausted. Chosen centre is Bangalore

H D Suvarna
9620608701
aki6mbbs

Sep 13, 2017

I am Dr. Akshay Pachyala and am applying to write PG exam of Jan 2018. My ID is 717153975 and i have completed 2 steps of registration and in 3rd step I made an online payment through my Credit card and I got a message from my bank that Rs.1010.00 has been debited from my account but in the website it showed that the transaction has failed and I have to try again. there was no problem with my internet connection also. Now my bank told that the money has been deducted and AIIMS has to refund my money. plss look into the problem as soon as possible. Will be waiting for your reply on my email my id aki6mbbs@gmail.com
Meghana Kumar

Sep 13, 2017

I am Dr.Meghana S from Udupi Karnataka and am applying to write PG exam of nov 2017. My ID is 717137739 and i have completed 2 steps of registration and in 3rd step I made online payment through my Debit card and i got a message from my bank that Rs. 1002.50 has been debited from my account but in the website it showed that the transaction has failed and I have to try again. there was no problem with my internet connection also. Now my bank told that the money has been deducted and AIIMS has to refund my money. plss look into the problem as soon as possible. will be waiting for your reply on my email my id mkpicolo0@gmail.com.
pankajgoyal8886@gmail.com

Aug 31, 2017

MY APPLICATION REJECTED

MY APPLICATION FORM NO 51030520
REGISTAION NO 5611040947
PASSWORD Natwar@123

my form reject ho gya h jiska koi solution karo

photo background & thumb impression ke karan hua h jisko edit karo

Jul 22, 2017

cannot login it shows invalid credentials

Sir my application regarding staff nurse I submitted on 29/5/2017 all the steps and everything completed correctly.. but now I can't open this I'd, it shows invalid credentials. Sir plZ do the need ful. PlZ sir I need for this exam I preparing day night. PlZ resolve this issue as soon s possible sir......

My I'd. AIIMS03003816

Passwd... 6025775

Email...rekharajanurukunnu2012@gmail.com

RELIANCE M N P PROBLEM - Regarding port number
    Please provide port number for 7488226783.....i have tried...
    SSC - General
    Worst site of SSC ... CHSL
    SSC - General
    Contact for any assistance regarding SSC CHSL 9125974888..
    BMTC - EXTRA TICKET FARE AND MOLESTY
    On 17th December around at 2:10 pm conductor of BMTC bus...
    MCD - Unauthorised Construction
    The house no B- 8/12 Vasant Vihar New Delhi-110057...
    SSC Cgl 2017 Online Application Issue - Error cannot connect to the server
    Sir/madam , I registered to the chsl form and attached...
    Spicejet - wrongly charged for excess baggage
    Hi Team This is a complaint about Spice Jet charging for...
    registered post - for not posted VP Letter
    My track consignment number is RT513629734IN of VP Letter...