Aiims

Consumer complaints and reviews about Aiims

Jeetu motiyani

Aiims mbbs admit card

My registration no. 5171045318
Registration no.=2046821
Sir i login for admit card it syas invalid candidate.i forgot my password sir please send me massage and link to recover my password.

Name= jeetu motiyani
Content no.=9414431097
Mailid=jeetumotiyani1997@gmail.com
Alternative = motiyanijeetu1997@gmail.com
deepanshu pandey

Aims application form rejection

Sir I am Anupriya Pandey my application form was rejected because of certain photo deficiencies sir I beg you to please reconsider my application form my candidate id - 5171228841 Registration Id- 2199857 sir because I was busy with exams I was not able to check my mails sir please help me out it's very important for me.
rajyavarfhan singh

May 20, 2017

my thumb impression found incorrect

sir my application form is rejected.my thumb impression was found incorrect.so,i make a humble request to u sir kindly provide 1 chance for correction.as you are on a very dignified post and please use your power. i know its my fault. but due to lack of knowledge and filling first time this form we faced such kind of a problem.sir, i am from middle class family and i dropped this year in preparation of neet and aiims.so,please sir help us out of this problem.
rajyavardhan singh
candidate id- 5171200726
kriti313

MY ID BLOCKED BY ADMINE

Sir/mam
I forget my password Due to this reason i reset my password and user id but Due to some reason my id block by ADMINE.
Plzz unblock my id and send me a user id and password or link so I reset my password and user id.

My Candidate id - 5171148397
Registration no- 2114015
Email id- kritikumari313@gmail.com
kriti313

MY ID BLOCKED BY ADMINE

Plzz unblock my id and send me a user id and password or link so I reset my password.

My Candidate id - 5171148397
Reg. No-2114015
Email id - kritikumari313@gmail.com
Ratan Srestha

Regarding AIIMS application form

Respected Sir/Mam'

I am Ratan Srestha .My aiims application form has been filled succesfully .But when I fill the coloums to login it shows invalid credentials.
I have also tried for the given option forgot your login details.After filling it, it shows either you are not registered with us or your account is blocked by admin.Sir/Mam' please help me to get out through this problem.

Candidate Id:5171367213
Registration no:2315476
Suraj solanki

Admit card rejected

Registration no- 2311360... Sir,my admitcard of aiims has been rejected due to photo backround ... Also I am calling at the helpline number since 2 days and from your side there is no response.plz help me sir

Suraj prakash
Eamil id...surajboxer4@gmail.com
Suraj solanki

FROM REJECTED DUE TO INVALID PHOTO SIR

Sir/mam
I m Suraj prakash My admitcard rejected sir/mam due to my photo backround reision plz sir/mam help me and tell me what can i do for this bcz i wnt to appear in this exam sir/mam plz help me

Candidate id .5171350908
registration no.2311360
FARHANA E

AIIMS

Without any notification they rejected my application. When ever I am trying to get my admit card they showing as invalid username/password. Where I just need to give regno. and DOB. Please help me.

CandID : 5171102544
RegNO:2072441
SaumyaR

May 18, 2017

Rejection of form due to blurred finger print

Hi Sir/Madam,

I am Saumya and have filled in the application form for AIIMS -2017 examination I had filled in all the credentials properly and photographs, signature was uploaded successfully. Today when I was trying to download my admit card, it shows that my application form has been rejected due to blurred finger print. That is really not fair. Same finger print has been used to filling forms for other examinations too and they didn't get rejected. Sir/Madam, I have dropped for 2 years after my 12th standard to secure admission in a good medical college and have prepared very hard for AIIMS. Me and my family's dreams would be shattered if I am not able to give the exam. I request you to please suggest me something or help me so that I can sit for the exam. This is a very humble request from a very sincere student who has put her mind and soul in preparing for this exam.

My details are -
Registration Number :- 5171386281
Name - Saumya
E-Mail I'd- jatinrelan20@gmail.com

Hoping to get a positive response from you.

Thanks and Regards,
Saumya
mansi shukla

May 18, 2017

application rejection due to blurred thumb impression

sir, i mansi shukla applied for aiims ug 2017. when i filled the application form it was registered successfully and i got the confirmation page. but when i tried to download admit card i came to know that my application is rejected due to blurred thumb impression. when i was informed for correction through e mail ,i checked it. it was correct .waiting for your positive response.
thanking you
mansi shukla
candidate id - 5171143076
password- bX5POc
mail id- enlightenedmansi@gmail.com
Hiroshma Sikka

May 18, 2017

My formis REJECTED due to the invalid photo and thumb impression

Sir/Madam

I'm Hiroshma sikka my form got refection due to the background colour of photo and invalid thumb impression and now the date of correction is also over.This is not Good for all students who studying day & night for the exam sir please do something i do so much study for this exam of aiims bsc nursing please sir help me please sir my parents have so much expectation to me sir please sir this exam is very important for my career sir please

Candidate ID : 8174007051

Registration no. : 4013370
Shekhar@aiims

AIIMS APLICATION FORM REJECTED

Respected Sir/Madam

I,Yashashvi Sharma Would bring to your kind notice that my APPLICATION FORM got rejected due to the Objection "Blurred thumb image".I didn't get any message/mail/call from the institution regarding the objection or time for rectifying this.Now I am not able to download my admit card & it is giving error message that my form got rejected.This is totally unfair & unethical for all students who are preparing day & night from so many years for this prestigious exam.Please look into the matter & resolve the issue asap.
Seeking a positive response from your side.

Name - Yashashvi Sharma
Candidate id-5171187234
Registration no- 2148475
Maragathavalli.J

Rejected due to blurred thumb impression without any information

I am MARAGATHAVALLI.J . My admit csrd is rejected due to blurred thumb impression. I didnt get any information about this. Without any information how could i know. Ok. This is my life. Please guide and help me to get admit card 2017.
Maragathavalli.J

Rejected due to blurred thumb impression without any information

I am MARAGATHAVALLI.J. M y application is rejected due to blurred thumb impression. I didnt get any information about blurrd thumb impression. Without any information how could i correct. Ok. Past is past. Now atpresent what can i do for downloading my admit card 2017. Please guide me. Days are short. This is my life.
Anshi Sinha

Thumb impression

I m Anshi Sinha. My thumb impression isn't be correct but I didn't get any information beforehand. It is not my fault you should inform us. Suddenly you inform that my form is rejected. It is not good.Now what can I do? Also my money has been stucked there. Now tell me what to do or else refund my money back. And please take care that are we get your information or not. Please help us.... And kindly inform me.
Hemant Kumar

My form get rejected due to blurred thumb

Respected Sir/Madam
I am KAJAL KUMARI.My form got rejected due to blurred thumb print.I didn't get any message for rectifying this and I am not able to download my admit card.
Please resolve my problem. Hoping for a positive response.

MY AIIMS ID -5171122828
RAGITRATION NO-2092701
Hemant Kumar

My form get rejected due to blurred thumb

Respected sir/madam
I am KAJAL KUMARI. My form get rejected due to blurred thumb print.I didn't get any message for rectifying this and I am not able to download my admit card. I have also seen many complaints regarding this.For the sake carrier of all students please take faster action for resolving students problem it may ruin their whole life.hoping for a positive response.
Name - KAJAL KUMARI
Candidate id-5171122828
Registration no- 2092701
Girish Potdukhe

May 16, 2017

didn't get password of my aiims login

I want to get my admit card...but i didn't receive password through sms.. My candidate id is..5171314703
Registration no.is 2278640
Riya Goyal

Rejection of application form

Sir,my application form has been rejected as it is saying that my thumb impression is not correct.This exam means alot to me please help me and many other students who are getting the same issue.Hope to see the positive response.
Name : Deevanshi Goyal
Candidate id : 5171085085
Registration no. : 2055144
Puneeth Srinivas Naidu

May 15, 2017

Due to photo background and thumbprint

Sir,my application form of aiims has been rejected due to blurred thumbprint and background of photo and I had received notification about it and I had already uploaded it and but my form got rejected.plz help me Sir plz.... ..... and permit me for the exam My id is 5171404688 and registration no. Is 2352085
Vanshika Mahajan

Rejection of application form

I vanshika Mahajan of Delhi want to complaint that my form has been rejected due blurred thumb impression and it's size.
Although I have corrected it and that time you didn't notify about this matter of rejection of application form.
I want you to consider my complaint and help me in this situation.
Candidate id:5171132015
Anshil Tyagi

Rejected application form

My AIIMS form is rejected due to blur thumb impress. Kindly help me.
Regestration no. 20336089
Anshil Tyagi

Rejected application form

My form is rejected due to blur thumb impression. kindly help me.
My id 5171389343
Registration no 2336089
nikhil jha11

May 14, 2017

REJECTED APPLICATION FORM

Sir..
My application form is rejected due to the reason of blurred photo and thumb impression.Sir plz help me..
My candidate id is 5171147751 and registration no. is 2113353. Sir plz help me..