Aiims

Consumer complaints and reviews about Aiims

ravi9985

May 23, 2018

application is rejected

My name is ravi kumar gk. I filled my AIIMS application form in march 2018. It was very well accepted and I did not receive any mail regarding rejection. Now when I went to take out my admit card, getting a message that my application form is rejected due to improper photo as per prospectus . This is not done and totally unacceptable. I have put lot of effort in preparation for this exam. Please find out a way and help us to take this exam.

application is rejected

Atiya._. Khan

Double payment of one application

When I was filling the application form of AIIMS 2018 then at the payment step I made the payment of Rs.1400 and got the message
from the bank that the transaction was successful but the site soon showed the error message and it got closed.

When I made the payment again then the amount of Rs. 1400 was again deducted from my account and the amount which was deducted earlier was not refunded back.

So It's a humble request please refund the money as soon as possible.

Candidate Name:- Atiya Khan
Candidate Id:- 5181031314
email:- merajk36@gmail.com
Mobile No.:- 7310243186
Atiya._. Khan

Double payment of one application

When I was filling the application form then at the payment step I made the payment of Rs.1400 and got the message

So It's a humble request please refund the money as soon as possible.

Candidate Name:- Atiya Khan
Candidate Id:- 5181031314
email:- merajk36@gmail.com
Mobile No.:- 7310243186
ag5871650

application rejected

My name is anjali gupta. I filled my AIIMS application form in march 2018. It was very well accepted and I did not receive any mail regarding rejection. Now when I went to take out my admit card, getting a message that my application form is rejected due to improper photo as per prospectus . This is not done and totally unacceptable. I have put lot of effort in preparation for this exam. Please find out a way and help us to take this exam. Or atleast refund my money.

ID : 5181381550

application rejected

ag5871650

REJECTED APPLICATION

my application has been rejected due to not having white background photo. so kindly refund my money back.

CANDIDATE ID : 5181381550

Rakesh Kumar Arrora

May 21, 2018

Application rejected due to signature and thump impression

Application rejected due to signature size not according to instructions and thump impression is blurred and thump impression size is not according to instructions given

My Name is Muskan Arora
I had filled up the AIIMS entrance examination application and fulfilled all criteria and made the payment also. Yesterday when I tried to print my admit card, I saw that my application has been rejected. I received the message to remove the errors which I did but now I am informed that my application is rejected.

Please help me to appear in the examination for which I shall be highly obliged.

Muskan Arora
Registration No.2414568
Candidate ID: 5181438226
Aakriti rawat

May 20, 2018

Rejection of application form

My name is aakriti rawat. I filled my AIIMS application form in march 2018. It was very well accepted and I did not receive any mail regarding rejection. Now when I went to take out my admit card, getting a message that my application form is rejected due to improper photo as per prospectus and blur thumb impression . This is not done and totally unacceptable. I have put lot of effort in preparation for this exam. Please find out a way and help us to take this exam. Or atleast refund my money.

ID : 5181422697
Registration number : 2398373
Aakriti rawat

May 20, 2018

Rejected application form

My name is Aakriti Rawat. I filled my AIIMS application form back in march .It was very well accepted and I did not receive any mail or message regarding rejection. Now when I went to take out my admit card, I'm getting a message that my application form is rejected due to improper photo as per prospectus and blur thumb impression . At least you should give any information before hand so that we can make any changes on proper time .This is not done and totally unacceptable. I have put lot of effort in preparation for this exam. Please find out a way and help us to take this exam. Or elsewhere refund my money back.

Register number : 2398373
ID : 5181422697
midhun rockstar

May 19, 2018

CANDIDATE ID : 5181401674
Vrushank

May 18, 2018

aiims login and admit card

I had downloaded my admit card, but it doesn’t have a photo on it. Now I have forgotten my password and in forgot password option, it says that I am either not registered or my account has been blocked by the admin. Could you please help regarding this. I need to login to download my admit card.
Gurteer Singh Badhan

May 18, 2018

AIIMS form rejected

My name is Gurteer Singh Badhan. I filled my AIIMS application form long back in February 2018. It was very well accepted and I did not receive any mail regarding rejection. Now when I went to take out my admit card, getting a message that my application form is rejected due to improper photo as per prospectus. This is not done and totally unacceptable. I have put lot of effort in preparation for this exam. Please find out a way and help us to take this exam.

Gurteer Singh Badhan

Registration No. 2251402
sumasri14

May 17, 2018

Rejected application

sir,my application had been rejected due to not having white background to my passport photo.Please refund my money back.
my candidate id-5181370717
registration no-2349251
Aditya thube

May 16, 2018

Appl.n rejection due to photograp background .

My application rejected due to background of photograph.
Id 5181480313
Pas.w dn0emW
Give me Help to face thise problem, for geeting my admit card .please .....

Appl.n rejection due to photograp background .

Shreyadp

May 14, 2018

Aiims admit card not received

Respected sir;
I have successfully registered the aiims form ..It did not show me any complaints about the form and the money was also accepted..!!
But I didn't get any SMS or email from your side suggesting the password now I'm not able to download the admit card.. Please help me in this problem .
Rushikale2

May 14, 2018

ADMIT CARD

My name is Rushikesh kale. I don't get admit card for the Aiims exam showing that my photo is invalid. Actually they accepted the photograph without any complaint while filling the form. They accepted my money properly. After that they didn't mention or message me about any mistake. And at the last they are not giving me admit card. It is very unfair. I will give them a chance to correct their mistake. So, now they should give me the chance to upload new photo( actually previous photo has no bias) OR must give my money back.
Registration number: 2461335
Application number: 5181437615
Email : rushikeshkale398@gmail.com

Please don't play with the future of children's.
Mure madhvika

May 13, 2018

Aiims admit card not received

Sir I have not received any mails regarding aiims registration to my mail id ....I have paid my amount of 1500 and it showed that my application is registered but now when I am checking for the aiims admit card its showing my mail is not registered.....it didn't tell me during the tym of correction of form....now how cud I download my admit card
Name: Mure madhvika
Registration number: 2366557
Candidates ID: 5181390928
E-mail ID: muremadhvikareddy.2@gmail.com
Shivangi Garg

May 12, 2018

Admit card

Sir, my application for aiims has been rejected due to background color of my photo and thumb impression. So Please accept my application form, otherwise refund my money.

Name : Shivangi Garg
Candidate ID : 5181348417
Contact no. : 08279978985
poonamriya

May 12, 2018

Application FORM rejected

Respected Sir/Mam,
My Candidate ID is: 5181329086.
My application form is rejected due to following reason:
Thumb impression size is not according to instructions.
kindly help me to resolve this situation.

Application FORM rejected

ashwaniera

Admit Card rejected due to duplication of Forms

Respected Sir

Admit card (AIIMS 2018 exam ) for registration number 2029632 dt 5th Feb 2018 showing duplication form .

Please note that eralier appllication form with registartion number 2022969 was rejected due to incomplete documents as while making payment status was delayed and therefore we did it again.

Kindly help to advise how to get release of Admit card with registartion number 2029632. More detail as :

Name -- Era Gupta
Registration no -- 2029632
ID :-- 5181001984

ashwaniera

Admit Card rejected due to duplication of Forms

Respected Sir

First Form was filled with registartion number 2022969 and after payment made no confirmation was coming and server got struck and we waitted long. To avoid the delay in the application submission we registered again with registartion number 2029632 dt. 5th Feb 2018 and all steps including payment was succesful .

Earlier submission application with registration 2022969 got rejected as it was incomplete buit new application with registation number 2029632 is succesful .

Now in the admit card showing " duplicate application" , kindly advise how to get the Admit card with the succesful application.

detail is as follows :

Name :- Era Gupta
Registartion number --- 2029632
ID -- 5181001984
Manoj Kumar tamta

Rejection of application form due to blured signature

I have submitted aiims 2018 form sucessfully but i got message on 5th April that my form is rejected due to signature is blurred. The problem is that I didn't get the message about rejection during the correction date. Now what should I do sir i really need to appear and qualify the exam. Please do not reject my form only due to signature problem.

My Candidate ID : 5181345907

Please help me through this problem sir.

Thanking You.
Manoj Kumar tamta

Rejection of application form due to blured signature

I have submitted aiims 2018 form sucessfully but when I checked my admit card it show me that my form is rejected due to my signature is blurred. The problem is that I didn't get the message about rejection during the correction date. Now what should I do sir i really need to appear and qualify the exam. Please do not reject my form only due to signature problem.

My Candidate ID :5181345907

Please help me through this problem sir.

Thanking You.
Abhijna

Refund of money

Sir my application for Aiims has been rejected due to invalid photos.please refund my money or accept my application form
Name:-Abhijna.V.Maiya
Candidate ID:-5181358591
Minal Verma 2

May 10, 2018

Rules of aiims exam

In the exam candidates have to do rough work on backside of the admit card. That space is very less. The students should be given rough sheet.
That is not fair to give very less space for the rough work
Mausmi sarkar

May 10, 2018

Didn't receive login password

I successfully submitted my application form but didn't receive any password on my registered no. Or email address. I try to get it by filling all the details of forgotten password but yet i didn't get. How can i download my admit card now?

ACT BROADBAND - Internet issue
    People thinking of getting a new ACT connection -...
    M J Phule Bhavan, Kalina - result held in reserve
    i have filled d form for result held in reservation on 27...
    noida sector 19 power cut - Power cut in Noida Sec 63, Chhijarsi colony
    In this village, there is no power last two days. Actual...
    Aitel DTH connection - No response on my complaint
    I had the worst experience dealing with your DTH customer...
    letter - Letter not delivered
    Hello My article RK162051402FR has been arrived on 30th...
    Manonmaniam Sundaranar University Tamil Nadu - Complant regarding Degree of B.A
    Dear Sir / madam My name is Rakesh Kumar. I belong to...
    voltas india - 1.5 Ton AC Showing Error Code E2
    Dear Anshul Kumar, Thanks for voicing your concern....
    snapdeal - My order not received
    My Suborder Id: 26737347895 not received yet.
    Volta's 1.5 ton window ac - Volta's window ac E2 error
    Dear Customer(Sarvesh3249), We are sorry for the...
    Bajaj Avenger street - RE : Starting issue
    Hi Amiyo, We would like to investigate the issue. You...