Aiims

Consumer complaints and reviews about Aiims

Sen k varghese

Invalid Credentials on Login

Sir I am unable to login my account and download my admit card for the AIMS Bsc Nursing exam 2017. I completed my registration process successfully.. kindly do something as my exam is on this Sunday

ID- 8174007169

Reg No -4004720

Email- senkvarghese316@gmail.com
Shalini pasari

About my result

Iam not getting my results how can I open to search my result AIIMS ..today is result ...but official website is showing that ..my admin is blocked then how can I check plz help me
Kumari Bhavya

May 27, 2017

Rejection of admit card

My admit card is rejected please issue my admit card as soon as possible Kumari Bhavya candid id 5171046603 reg no 2024556 password rYJlk7 mob no - 7782970981

May 26, 2017

Admit card rejection

Respected Sir/Madam
My admit card is rejected as my ID is showing invalid. So,kindly accept my application as soon as possible.

My ID is 5171274406 and password is 12pP3L.

This is my humble request, Kindly consider my situation, so that I my attempt AIIMS examination

Yours sincerely

May 26, 2017

Rejection of form

Respected Sir/madam,
My application is rejected as my ID is showing invalid.So,kindly accept my application as soon as possible.

My ID is 5171274406 and password is 12pP3L.

This is my humble request, kindly consider my situation, so that I may attempt AIIMS examination.

Yours sincerely
Manisha.m12

May 25, 2017

admit card rejection

Hello sir/madam,

My application is rejected due to blurred thumb impression ,so sir kindly accept my application as early as possible.

My candidate id 5171387953 and password is lm3rGd.

So, kindly please consider my situation, so that i may attempt the AIIMS examination.

Yours sincerely, Manisha.M
Nannu2001

May 25, 2017

My Application get rejected due to blurred thumb

Dear Sir/madam,

My Application got rejected due to the blur thumb impression, Kindly please accept my application as early as possible or request you to please suggest me the way how can i make it correct now.

My Candidate Id - 5171208604

My Reg no - 2167029

Name- Teena Yadav

Looking forward for your help on a urgent basis.
NIVASHINI GR

Request for aiims 2017 MBBS admit card

SIR/MADAM,

I Ms.NIVASHINI G.R applied for AIIMS 2017 MBBS Entrance examination application form which was successfully uploaded and i received my candidate ID with password.

As per your notice of advise by e-mail,i have re-uploaded my thumb impression, now when i attempted to download my admit card, it shows admit card "rejected due to the reason of blurred thumb impression".

With ref to above said, I request you to kindly consider the facts and do the needful to issue the admit card at the your earliest convenience , enabling me to appear for the prestigious AIIMS 2017 MBBS Entrance Examination.

My candidate ID : 5171392376
Password : Fi3LNb

Thanking You,

Yours Sincerely,
Nivashini G.R
9865220535
Saineela

Regected application form

My application is rejected due to blure thumb impression ,so sir kindly accept my application as early as possible

My candidate id 5171424945and my registration numr 2377470. sir plz help us plzzzzzzzzzzzz

Phone num 9963712820
E_mail :anjib1188@gmail.com
Avik Bachhar

Discrepancies in Admit Card

Sir, i am candidate(5171168863) Roll (7519390) in my admit card person with Disability Gevien Yes. But i am fully norwal not a PwD . Sir please take a review
Jeetu motiyani

Aiims mbbs admit card

My registration no. 5171045318
Registration no.=2046821
Sir i login for admit card it syas invalid candidate.i forgot my password sir please send me massage and link to recover my password.

Name= jeetu motiyani
Content no.=9414431097
Mailid=jeetumotiyani1997@gmail.com
Alternative = motiyanijeetu1997@gmail.com
deepanshu pandey

Aims application form rejection

Sir I am Anupriya Pandey my application form was rejected because of certain photo deficiencies sir I beg you to please reconsider my application form my candidate id - 5171228841 Registration Id- 2199857 sir because I was busy with exams I was not able to check my mails sir please help me out it's very important for me.
rajyavarfhan singh

May 20, 2017

my thumb impression found incorrect

sir my application form is rejected.my thumb impression was found incorrect.so,i make a humble request to u sir kindly provide 1 chance for correction.as you are on a very dignified post and please use your power. i know its my fault. but due to lack of knowledge and filling first time this form we faced such kind of a problem.sir, i am from middle class family and i dropped this year in preparation of neet and aiims.so,please sir help us out of this problem.
rajyavardhan singh
candidate id- 5171200726
kriti313

MY ID BLOCKED BY ADMINE

Sir/mam
I forget my password Due to this reason i reset my password and user id but Due to some reason my id block by ADMINE.
Plzz unblock my id and send me a user id and password or link so I reset my password and user id.

My Candidate id - 5171148397
Registration no- 2114015
Email id- kritikumari313@gmail.com
kriti313

MY ID BLOCKED BY ADMINE

Plzz unblock my id and send me a user id and password or link so I reset my password.

My Candidate id - 5171148397
Reg. No-2114015
Email id - kritikumari313@gmail.com
Ratan Srestha

Regarding AIIMS application form

Respected Sir/Mam'

I am Ratan Srestha .My aiims application form has been filled succesfully .But when I fill the coloums to login it shows invalid credentials.
I have also tried for the given option forgot your login details.After filling it, it shows either you are not registered with us or your account is blocked by admin.Sir/Mam' please help me to get out through this problem.

Candidate Id:5171367213
Registration no:2315476
Suraj solanki

Admit card rejected

Registration no- 2311360... Sir,my admitcard of aiims has been rejected due to photo backround ... Also I am calling at the helpline number since 2 days and from your side there is no response.plz help me sir

Suraj prakash
Eamil id...surajboxer4@gmail.com
Suraj solanki

FROM REJECTED DUE TO INVALID PHOTO SIR

Sir/mam
I m Suraj prakash My admitcard rejected sir/mam due to my photo backround reision plz sir/mam help me and tell me what can i do for this bcz i wnt to appear in this exam sir/mam plz help me

Candidate id .5171350908
registration no.2311360
FARHANA E

AIIMS

Without any notification they rejected my application. When ever I am trying to get my admit card they showing as invalid username/password. Where I just need to give regno. and DOB. Please help me.

CandID : 5171102544
RegNO:2072441
SaumyaR

May 18, 2017

Rejection of form due to blurred finger print

Hi Sir/Madam,

I am Saumya and have filled in the application form for AIIMS -2017 examination I had filled in all the credentials properly and photographs, signature was uploaded successfully. Today when I was trying to download my admit card, it shows that my application form has been rejected due to blurred finger print. That is really not fair. Same finger print has been used to filling forms for other examinations too and they didn't get rejected. Sir/Madam, I have dropped for 2 years after my 12th standard to secure admission in a good medical college and have prepared very hard for AIIMS. Me and my family's dreams would be shattered if I am not able to give the exam. I request you to please suggest me something or help me so that I can sit for the exam. This is a very humble request from a very sincere student who has put her mind and soul in preparing for this exam.

My details are -
Registration Number :- 5171386281
Name - Saumya
E-Mail I'd- jatinrelan20@gmail.com

Hoping to get a positive response from you.

Thanks and Regards,
Saumya
mansi shukla

May 18, 2017

application rejection due to blurred thumb impression

sir, i mansi shukla applied for aiims ug 2017. when i filled the application form it was registered successfully and i got the confirmation page. but when i tried to download admit card i came to know that my application is rejected due to blurred thumb impression. when i was informed for correction through e mail ,i checked it. it was correct .waiting for your positive response.
thanking you
mansi shukla
candidate id - 5171143076
password- bX5POc
mail id- enlightenedmansi@gmail.com
Hiroshma Sikka

May 18, 2017

My formis REJECTED due to the invalid photo and thumb impression

Sir/Madam

I'm Hiroshma sikka my form got refection due to the background colour of photo and invalid thumb impression and now the date of correction is also over.This is not Good for all students who studying day & night for the exam sir please do something i do so much study for this exam of aiims bsc nursing please sir help me please sir my parents have so much expectation to me sir please sir this exam is very important for my career sir please

Candidate ID : 8174007051

Registration no. : 4013370
Shekhar@aiims

May 17, 2017

AIIMS APLICATION FORM REJECTED

Respected Sir/Madam

I,Yashashvi Sharma Would bring to your kind notice that my APPLICATION FORM got rejected due to the Objection "Blurred thumb image".I didn't get any message/mail/call from the institution regarding the objection or time for rectifying this.Now I am not able to download my admit card & it is giving error message that my form got rejected.This is totally unfair & unethical for all students who are preparing day & night from so many years for this prestigious exam.Please look into the matter & resolve the issue asap.
Seeking a positive response from your side.

Name - Yashashvi Sharma
Candidate id-5171187234
Registration no- 2148475
Maragathavalli.J

May 17, 2017

Rejected due to blurred thumb impression without any information

I am MARAGATHAVALLI.J . My admit csrd is rejected due to blurred thumb impression. I didnt get any information about this. Without any information how could i know. Ok. This is my life. Please guide and help me to get admit card 2017.

Uttarakhand Roadways - Refund of Unsuccessful booking
    Kindly process refund of Unsuccessful booking, Reference...
    Pearls india ltd. - for refund our money
    R/Sir we had deposited our blood sweat earned amount...
    Boarding Pass Consultancy Pvt.Ltd Amritsar - Fake & fraud consultancy
    Dear friends don't believe this consultancy this...
    uppal municipality - WASTE DISPOSAL IN THE LOCALITY
    ADDRESS- H.NO- 2-1-49/22 ROAD NO.10 SURYANAGAR COLONY,...
    Vijay Tv - Bring back kadhala kadhala to Its actual time(10 pm)
    Me and my family were big fan of vijay tv😍. Daily I use...
    PNB - blocked userid
    Respected sir with due respect I want to inform you that...
    Pan card - Pan card not received yet
    Dear Sir, My PAN card status is given below but yet i...
    NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure - refund
    sir/madam the pan card fees has been deducted from my...
    Dream 11 - Withdrwal Account
    Withdrawn cash not received in my bank account its been 9...