aiimsothdrcard

Bihar

Consumer complaints and reviews about aiimsothdrcard

Nivetha E

Aug 7, 2022

Money deducted from card but not enable payment status for aiims norcet

I am Nivetha E.I have paid for aiims norcet 2022 from my atm card ..rs.3000..but payment status not completed in my application form.plzz help mesoon as possible.
vijaysingh3650

Aug 17, 2020

VIJAY SINGH MEENA

I was trying for a payment of Rs. 1200 using my Debit card, but the payment was unsuccessful but the money was debited from my account. So kindly make the arrangement for the refund.Tomorrow last date online application plz help me my application number 5931118033
Lijitha Ramani

Aug 11, 2020

Money deducted, payment failed

I was trying for a payment of Rs.1200.my money deducted but not refund.payment was failed. Kindly please arrange refund money.
Manibharathi M

Aug 7, 2020

Regarding NORCET APPLICATION

This is for your kind information mam/sir that I applied for the NORCET Exam during my application process in Money payment double the time money is deducted from my account ₹1500 and ₹1500.so I kindly request you to consider my regards and do the needful for me and refund the extra deducted money from my account .
Your's faithfully,
M.Manibharathi.
Mohit choubisa

Aug 6, 2020

Refund money due to failure of transaction

I was trying for a payment of Rs. 1500 using my Debit card, but the payment was unsuccessful but the money was debited from my account. So kindly make the arrangement for the refund.

Your Card ending x0541 used on ECOM at AIIMSOTHDRCARD Mumbai MHIN for Rs 1500.00 Bal Rs 350.65. Call 1800221911 if txn not done by you and to block Card. this type message was came.

Mohit kumar choubisa
Puneet Kumar Khandewal

Apr 10, 2020

UNSUCCESSFUL PAYMENT

PRCR/ECOM/80700053/############/################

jithinjyoth

Mar 29, 2020

Money debited from ATM card for unsuccessful payment

Dr. Rekha Singh

Mar 2, 2019

refund money due to failure of transaction

my money has debited while filling the form of aiims mbbs entrance exam 2019.during the process of online payment transaction tempered but payment had done.after checking the status of form fee deposition it was still unfilled .i had paid the amont in next process when it showed the proper transaction.my money has debited two times,so kindly make arrangement of refund of my money back.