air force

Consumer complaints and reviews about air force

Lightyyjc

Nov 28, 2020

Revaluation of marks in english section of x group

Application No.- 20030135822 Hall ticket No PA2011PTN316XYF0041 .- . My Airforce group XY exam which was held 5th November,2020. Please revaluate my paper for group X. My numbers in english section of group X exams are not as my expectations. I am not insisting any complaint against the staff may it will be technical problem. One of my final request please kindly mail my complaint to Airforce department so that they rectify my answer sheet again and inform me through my email I'd: [email protected]@gmail.com. It is my humble request to kindly undertake the revaluation of my answer sheet. It will surely help me to bring my confidence back and also save me from missing a chance. Considered the scheduled Airforce group Y exam held on 5th November,2020. I am eagerly waiting for your feedback.
Aman Sehrawat

Nov 27, 2020

Revaluation for Airforce group Y marks

Revaluation of Marks.
Aman Sehrawat

Nov 27, 2020

Revaluation for Airforce group Y marks

Application No.- 20030259469 Hall ticket No.- DL2011DEL122YYC0104. My Airforce group Y exam which was held on 4th November,2020. Please revaluate my paper for group Y. My numbers in both the section of group Y exams are not as my expectations. I am not insisting any complaint against the staff may it will be technical problem. One of my final request please kindly mail my complaint to Airforce department so that they rectify my answer sheet again and inform me through my email I'd: [email protected] It is my humble request to kindly undertake the revaluation of my answer sheet. It will surely help me to bring my confidence back and also save me from missing a chance. Considered the scheduled Airforce group Y exam held on 4th November,2020. I am eagerly waiting for your feedback.
Ajay Bana

Nov 23, 2019

Revaluation of English Subject of XY Group

This is my AppIication Reg No. number 19090279682 in held on 24-09-2019

Please re-evaluate the English paper of Group X and Y. I'm not insisting any complaints against the staffs,may be it'll be technical problem.my marks in English is not up to my expectations. And one of my final request please kindly mail the softcopy of my X and Y Group answer sheet or rectify my result once again and inform me through this to my Mail id .my email id is [email protected]
vinit1234

Oct 18, 2019

Re-evaluate

re-evaluate
18.10.19

his is my Appl Reg No. number 19090111271 in held on 22-09-2019

please re-evaluate all the paper of Group X and Y ,By mistakenly some problems arise in the correction system.I'm not insisting any complaints against the staffs,may be it'll be technical problem many candidates marks are not up to their expectations.And one of my final request please kindly mail the softcopy of my X and Y Group answer sheet or rectify my result once again and inform me through this to my Mail id .my email id is [email protected]
Jyotiswapnil

Apr 11, 2019

re-evaluate

11.01.19

his is my Appl Reg No. number 19030500197 in held on 15-03-2019

swati nirala

Oct 11, 2018

rechecking of afcat2 2018 exam

sir, i had given afcat2/2018 and registration no. 0218AA0073010 post administrative and logistic. I request you to re-evaluate my paper because I am very confident that i will qualify the exam if again recheck my exam. I appeared for exam which was held on 2nd July 2018. So I kindly request you to re-evaluate my exam and inform me at my email provide you.
My email is [email protected]
Yours faithfully SWATI NIRALA

May 21, 2018

Application for Revaluate Indian Airforce Y Group Exam 2018

My Indian Airforce Y Group registration no.is 18030192484 .I appeared for airforce exam but I didn't found my registration no.in the shortlisted candidates list .But I confident from heart that I qualify that exam if again recheck my exam .I appeared for exam which was held on 6th May, 2018 .If again check my exam it will motivate me for qualify the exam. So please I kindly request you sir that please revaluate my exam and inform me at my email provide you. My email is [email protected] . So again I request you for revaluate my exam. Yours faithfully Manish Candidate Airforce Y Group

ankkur_Kn

APPLICATION FOR VALUATION OMR SHEET

My AFCAT no. is 272342 and I appeared for AFCAT 2 2017 exam which was held on 28th Aug,2017.I found my roll no. in AFCAT: LIST OF NON EVALUATED (NE) CANDIDATES but I am quite confident that I have checked each every detail of mine while writing the paper and must ha cleared cut-off.It is my humble request to kindly valuate my answer sheet.It will surely help me to bring my confidence.
I kindly request you to please Evaluate my OMR sheet as soon as possible.
Thanking You.
ANKUR KANUNGO
ankkur_Kn

APPLICATION FOR VALUATION OMR SHEET

I kindly request you to please Evaluate my OMR sheet as soon as possible.
Thanking You.
Dated : 16/10/2017

REVALUATE

This is my Afcat number 191349 in held on 27-8-2017
please re-evaluate my paper of afcat candidates,I carefully filed all the information correctly in the omr sheet. may be it'll be technical problem .And one of my final request please kindly mail the softcopy of my AFCAT answer sheet Mail [email protected] or share it on my afcat log in id .

Perarasan u
shalu rai

Oct 15, 2017

Reevaluation

My Afcat no. is 175531 and i have appeared for afcat 2 2017 exam which was held on 28th of Aug,2017.
I found my roll no. in the non evaluated candidates but i am quiet confident that i have checked each and every detail of mine 7-8 times while writing the paper and must have cleared the cutoff. Please have a look over the matter as it ruins our dream for next 6 months.

Shalu rai
neha219

Oct 14, 2017

REVALUATION OF AFCAT 2 2017

Sir, I, Neha Chauhan AFCAT NO. 185316 hereby state that my name has not been reflected in the result sheet of AFCAT 02/2017. I was confident enough to score good marks to proceed to the next level. I was expecting more than 160 marks. Further, I am not questioning on the evaluation system. It might be happened due to technical fault or some other reasons. It is my humble request to kindly undertake the revaluation of my answer sheet. It will surely help me to bring my confidence back and also save me from missing a chance. Consideing the scheduled SSB, speedy action is requested. I am eagerly waiting for your feedback.

neha219

Oct 14, 2017

REVALUATION OF AFCAT 2 2017

ANDY916

Apr 15, 2017

RE EVALUATION OF EKT(AFCAT)

This is my Afcat number:115127 in 1/2017 held on 26-2-2017
i am selected for the ssb on the basis of afcat(non technical)only,i think that by mistaken my ekt paper is not evaluated so sir
please re-evaluate EKT paper of afcat canditates,By mistakenly some problems arise in the correction system.I'm not insisting any complaints against the staffs,may be it'll be technical problem many candidates marks are not upto their expectations.And one of my final request please kindly mail the softcopy of my AFCAT answer sheet or rectify my result once again and inform me through this to my Mail [email protected]

ANAND PRAKASH

Apr 12, 2017

Revaluate

REVALUATE
This is my Afcat number:182941 in 1/2017 held on 26-2-2017
please re-evaluate my paper of afcat candidates,I carefully filed all the information correctly in the omr sheet. I'm not insisting any complaints against the staffs,may be it'll be technical problem .And one of my final request please kindly mail the softcopy of my AFCAT answer sheet Mail [email protected] or share it on my afcat log in id .

Ravi Kumar
brocklesnar

Apr 10, 2017

REVALUATION

This is my Afcat number:216276 in 1/2017 held on 26-2-2017
please re-evaluate all the paper of afcat canditates,By mistakenly some problems arise in the correction system.I'm not insisting any complaints against the staffs,may be it'll be technical problem many candidates marks are not upto their expectations.And one of my final request please kindly mail the softcopy of my AFCAT answer sheet or rectify my result once again and inform me through this to my Mail [email protected]

yogesh sahu
brocklesnar

Apr 10, 2017

REVALUATION

This is my Afcat number:216274
AFCAT EXAM -1/2017 (26/2/2017)
please re-evaluate all the paper of afcat canditates,By mistakenly some problems arise in the correction system.I'm not insisting any complaints against the staffs,may be it'll be technical problem many candidates marks are not upto their expectations.And one of my final request please kindly mail the softcopy of my AFCAT answer sheet or rectify my result once again and inform me through this to my Mail id- [email protected]

Yogesh Sahu
AFCAT No. 216274
Rinki kumaris

Oct 16, 2016

Revaluation of marks

REVALUATION OF AFCAT MARKS
Sir, I,Rinki Kumari AFCAT NO. 262101 hereby state that my name has not been reflected in the result sheet of AFCAT 02/2016. I was confident enough to score good marks to proceed to the next level. I was expecting more than 160 marks. Further, I am not questioning on the evaluation system. It might be happened due to technical fault or some other reasons. It is my humble request to kindly undertake the revaluation of my answer sheet. It will surely help me to bring my confidence back and also save me from missing a chance. Consideing the scheduled SSB, speedy action is requested. I am eagerly waiting for your feedback.

SAJAL SAXENA

Oct 16, 2016

AFCAT SHEET REVALUATION

respected sir/mam,

in AFCAT 2 2016 result , my AFCAT no. is there is non-evaluated candidates list though i am very sure that i had filled my OMR sheet correctly. could you please help me out to get revaluation. i am trying to contact AFCAT CELL multiple times but unable to reach anyone. also, i didn't get any reply of my emails.
i would be very grateful to you if get a chance for revaluation because i am very sure of correct filling of my OMR. keenly waiting for the reply.

my AFCAT number - 219415
ram12394

Oct 10, 2016

revaluation of afcat 2016

My afcat number is 273970 ,question paper set C, and I request a revaluation of my paper in afcat 2 2016.
Preeti singh cool

Oct 5, 2016

Not getting arrears of one rank one pension

Sir my mother Sunita Singh wife of late udayveer singh does not getting arrears of one rank one pension she has account in obc bank greater noida gamma1 what is process of getting it or it will automatically get transferred to her account my father got expired in 2005 service details of my father is service number 662729 tacde airforce he was at jwo rank at that time please tell me when will she get her arrears and increase pension
Swati3344

Aug 29, 2016

Inappropriate options of certain questions

I would like to say that I have written afcat 2 2016. And in the booklet series 'C' there was an inappropriate options for questions no. 82-86.
So I would like to request to please check it and do the needful.
My afcat no is 272856

There is a problem I can't attach the screenshot.
namdeo totaram rathod

Jul 31, 2016

Forget password not send proper ID

Apr 23, 2016

AFCAT

This is my Afcat number:275723
I request for you, my Afcat registration email address is correct but i forget password not send the my email id.
not display the my login page. please solve the your technical problem.
sarvotam

Apr 4, 2016

REVALUATION OF AFCAT MARKS

Sir, I, Sarvotam Kumar AFCAT NO. 200462 hereby state that my name has not been reflected in the result sheet of AFCAT 01/2016. I was confident enough to score good marks to proceed to the next level. I was expecting more than 150 marks. Further, I am not questioning on the evaluation system. It might be happened due to technical fault or some other reasons. It is my humble request to kindly undertake the revaluation of my answer sheet. It will surely help me to bring my confidence back and also save me from missing a chance. Consideing the scheduled SSB, speedy action is requested. I am eagerly waiting for your feedback.