Air India

Consumer complaints and reviews about Air India

RAJENDRA KUMAR SAXENA

Jul 3, 2019

Compensation for delayed baggage

NO action taken on my earlier complaint No. WB-ILHR160219020 . Initially it was shown as under process. Now after two months it is deleted stating that No records found.
manasghosh.sap

May 4, 2019

Given worng information by customer care and not get flight on 5 th may even flight were available

Please find the details below.

Name: Manas Ghosh
Mobile no.: 9123078779, 9681009606
Email Id: [email protected]
E-ticket Number: 0982129427065

Due to Fani Cyclone my ticket was cancelled twice on 3rd May, 2019. So when I talked to Air India coustomer care for the availability of flights on 5th May, 2019. He said that all bookings are full and no flight was available and having no alternative I forcefully had to book on 6th May, 2019 as my father was very ill. But on 4th May, 2019 I see that there were many flights available on 5th May, 2019. But now they are not allowing me to book on 5th May, 2019. When I am helplessly requesting to change due to my Dad's fatal condition but they are not at all allowing me to change the booking. I am really frustrated and I need a resolution on this matter at the earliest for loss of time, effort and money.

Thanks and regards
Manas Ghosh

DDIXIT

Apr 16, 2019

Sirs,

My name is Dhiraj Dixit. My flight was from Delhi to Visakhapatnam on 25 March 2019. The airline number is AI-487 & my PNR no. is J41QE. My flight departure time was 6.55AM.
I reached the Airport at 5.42AM & stands in the Boarding Pass Line at 5.45AM. After some time the Air line staff told us to change the line due to heavy rush. After changing the line, I reached at the counter. There was 1 person before me. When I reached there the time was 6.02AM. After clearing the follow passenger boarding, I reached the counter at 6.04AM. Till 6.09AM I was at the counter. Then the counter lady told me that the gate is closed, we cannot do anything. You are late. The closing time is 45 minutes before (6.10AM) departure of flight (i.e. 6.55AM) In between she was using her phone instead of solving my problem. Then she told me to go to the Manager. When I went there, she also sent me on another counter. For some time, they were doing the same thing here and there. I requested them to solve the issue but all in vain. Then the flight time was over. I again requested to adjust in another flight because all these things happen due to Air India fault but they again said that I was late. Then 1 another senior person of Air India Staff came and he asked me what happened. After listening me, he asked his colleague, then they said that I reported late. Then they said that the time you spent in the line they will not include, they will include only counter time. Then I told them to check the CCTV footage to check I was on time or not. Then the lady said me that show us the proof and we will adjust. Then they write the 6.30AM time on my ticket and said that you can do whatever you can. After this I went to Information Center to check the CCTV . They said that without higher authorities’ permission, they can't show me the footage. Then I went to Air India Counter to lodge a complaint (A copy is enclosed). After this I called at 100 number. The one police officer (Rank SI) call back me and asked my query. Then he ordered me to come into Police Station. There he asked my problem and then write a letter to check the CCTV footage. The police constable went to check the footage. After some time (near about 1hr 45 minutes) he come back (Till then I was in Police Station) and told us all the timing and reported to his senior. Then The SI told me to write my problem on a paper (The time mention here was told by constable after checking the CCTV footage) and to submit at Police station (Receiving Copy enclosed). Then again I came back at air India Counter and talked with staff & manager, but the manager said me that my time is over and next manager will come at 3 O'clock, talk with them. Then I show both copies at the counter and asked for new ticket for next flight, but they said me to talk with manager. Till than there was 1 hour left (because next flight was at 3PM). After getting no answer from everywhere finally I have to book another flight Ticket in the evening i.e. from IndiGo Airlines (Copy enclosed).

It is requested to take strictly action against those staff persons due to which I had to face the problem. This was totally mentally & economically harassment incidentally. The evening flight ticket was of Rs. 8100.00(Copy enclosed).

Hence it is requested to return my money (Air India flight ticket + IndiGo flight ticket).(2387+8100=10487). Otherwise I have to no other option rather than Consumer Court. For timing query you can contact at Police Station. and for any other query please contact me at following address:

DHIRAJ DIXIT
Address: H. No. 556/7, Johri Nagar Line Par Bahadurgarh - 124507
Communication Address: D. No. 58-21-10, Flat No. 307, APSEB colony, Happy Homes 1, NAD Koath Road, Butchirajupalem, Visakhapatnam - 530027
Mobile : 9050141092
E-mail: [email protected]

2. Regarding this the mail was sent to Airline, Airsewa, dgca, but no solution.

DDIXIT

E-mail: [email protected]

panky2705

Mar 26, 2019

Refund on medical ground

I had booked online flight for Pune-Australia round trip on 27th Nov 2018 for me & my father in law.Due to some medical reason my Father in law is not able to travel on the same date.Though he is physically handicap is not able to travel alone so rescheduling is also not possible.Hence requested to consider ticket cancellation with refund on medical ground.
Provided medical certificate but deny to refund as ticket is non refundable. though there is a provision to get refund on medical ground. They told me refund is possible only when passenger is hospitalized at the time of travel for minimum 3 days. I told passenger need every week consultation to take out formed water from his knee & for that hospitalization is not required. but it looks like some one has to get hospitalized without any reason to get refund. How pathetic it is.
I think authority has to take care for this topic & find out win win situation. how some one can just loose thousands of rupees without any mistake.

Pankaj
RAJENDRA KUMAR SAXENA

Feb 13, 2019

Delayed baggage by over 3 days

On 1st February 2019, I travelled from Hamburg (my permanent address) to Delhi via London.
From Hamburg to London/LHR I travelled by British Airways, Flight No. 967 dated 1st Feb.2019 and from London/LHR to Delhi by Air India Flight No AI 0112 dated 1st Feb. 2019. I had booked flight with British Airways from Hamburg to Delhi. (Copies of Boarding Passes enclosed)

On arrival at Delhi Airport on 2nd Feb 2019, all of my checked baggage comprising of three (03) bags, were missing.
I immediately reported the missing baggage at Air India Helpdesk at the Airport (IGIA T3) and submitted baggage Tags. Copy of report is enclosed.
I contacted the Air India 24x7 Baggage Helpline (Tel. No. 01149637540) but no one answered my call for 3 days, nor was I provided any update or information about tracing of my baggage. There was no information on AI website and British Airways helpline was also clueless about my bags.

After 3 days of anxiety, I received a call from Air India on 5th of Feb, I was informed by telephone about tracing of baggage and subsequently the baggage was delivered at my temporary address in India only on 5th of Feb at 22:42 PM., Copy enclosed.
In this regard it is submitted that in the peak winter season, I had to arrange for clothing and medicine etc, due to delayed baggage, and I had to incur expenditure unnecessarily and thus I was harassed.
It is therefore, requested to pay me the compensation for delayed baggage as per rules. Details are as under:
File Ref.:DELAI18186/02FEB19/0751GMT
MS TANU SHREE
M-9540724725

Delayed baggage by over 3 days Delayed baggage by over 3 days Delayed baggage by over 3 days

sndp_chk

Feb 1, 2019

Long waiting time

I was traveling from Bengaluru to Kolkata on 2nd Feb 2019, early morning. The Air India flight was scheduled at 5.50 am. However, I reached the Airport well in advance by 1 am. I was surprised to found that no counter of Air India was open and I had to wait in the Airport for next 3 hours. The Air India counter opened only by 4 am. Till that time even after having lounge access, I had to wait outside just because of this lethargic response from Air India. The Air India people are rude and they are the worst airlines I have so far availed. Not recommended to anybody.
mayankgajera123

Jan 9, 2019

Flight cancellation intimation given very late

Sir, My flight number AI433 of AIR INDIA has been cancelled which was scheduled on 18th January 2019. The services provider has intimated the same 9 days prior to the scheduled flight. According to DGCA rules it should be informed at least 2 weeks before the departure date. I want to cliam for refund plus compensation for the problem faced. My PNR number is HL9S0, Passenger name Mayank Gajera. Ticket cancellation intimation has been given on 9th of January 2019.For reference ticket has been attached.

Your faithfully
suniljagtani

Dec 14, 2018

DELAYED FLIGHT

We flew from Madrid, SPAIN to Mumbai, via Delhi on 13th Dec 2018.

Flight details :

MADRID-DELHI AI136 - 13/12/2018 DEPARTURE 21:40 - ARRIVAL : 10:40 (ON 14/12/2018)
DELHI - MUMBAI AI863 - 14/12/2018 DEPARTURE 13:00 - ARRIVAL 15:10

Passenger details :

JAGTANI JAGTANI / SUNIL MOHANDAS MR
JAGTANI / MOHANDAS GODHUMAL MR

The flight MADRID-DELHI arrived with 30 minutes delay, which did not affect boarding our next flight in anyway. After clearing Customs and immigration we were informed that there was a delay of 2 hours in the flight from DEL-BOM due to technical reasons.
This progressively started delaying further till the last information (at the time of writing this complaint is over three and half hours)

NO precise information is being given by the AIR INDIA staff who are totally uncooperative and are giving different versions whenever asked. The misinformation is total. The way of handling the situation is totally unprofessional. Being frequent flyers, we have encountered delays by other airlines but they handle the situation diligently and diplomatically and do not keep on lying.

I wonder what can be expected from an airline which lacks profesional management.
Sonika Thakral

Aug 4, 2018

Refusal to provide premium economy seat despite extra payment - harassment to a sr. citizen

My mother, a senior citizen (73 years) was to travel from New Delhi to Chicago on Aug. 3, 2018 at 02:20 a.m. by AI 127 (Ticket Number : 098-2562294034). Owing to her old age and frequent cramps that she experiences in her calf muscles, we tried to ensure that she gets sufficient leg-room to stretch her legs by reserving a first row aisle seat (17 H) for her, for which we were charged an extra amount. This reservation of the special seat was done on July 13. To our horror, she was not given the reserved seat during the flight and had to be seated in discomfort for 15 hours. Despite her repeatedly requesting the staff and telling them that we had paid for the seat, she was not entertained. As if it was not enough, the staff did not provide her a feedback/complaint form for lodging a complaint despite her repeatedly asking for it. Travelling all by herself, and not knowing how to handle the situation, this kind of behaviour was no less than a harassment to her. Throughout the journey she had to bear the trauma of being seated uncomfortably and being treated with such disrespect. Such behaviour with a senior citizen is a shame to the company. I appeal for:
1. Apology
2. Refund of the charges paid for the seat
3. Compensation for all the harassment faced by my mother
Divya808

Jul 16, 2018

Misbehaviour with women passenger and denied boarding even after web check-in

I had booked a flight to Gaya from New Delhi which was on 15th July AI 0433.I had already done my web check-in a day before. I had a miserable experience when I reached the Delhi Airport Terminal 3.My flight departure was at 12:10 AI 433.I reached the airport at 10:15 a.m. I stood in the queue for dropping my luggage and taking a print out of the boarding pass though the queue was very long.I stood there in the queue but when I realized that it's getting too late and I might miss my boarding time so I asked an Air India executive and she told me I should move to another counter as the queue in the queue where I was standing was too long so I moved to the D counter and asked the executive ground staff to give me the print out of the boarding pass but she said at 11:30 that the boarding is about to start and now she cannot give me the print out as there system has been shut for the same.Though the time for the boarding was 11:30.
I was seriously tortured at the airport by the Air India staff including their senior reporting manager Mr.Arun who asked to leave the airport as they will not give me the boarding pass print out. It was a horrible experience being a single women passenger with absolutely no help or support being provided by the ground staff of Air India.Mr. Arun said that I came late and therefore they cannot help which was complete lie.I asked them to check their vedio on the camera for checking the accurate time form which I had been standing in the queue.He mis behaved with me and said if I keep standing near the air india counter then they will call the security to which I said they must call the security as I want to inform how the Air India ground staff is behaving at the airport authority of Delhi which is considered to be the top ones I India. The Air India staff intentionally made me miss my flight and did not provide any assistance.I asked them to accommodate me in the next flight but they did not help in any way.
I want to file a complaint against them as it was an emergency for me to come home but because of Air India I could not board my flight and that was the only flight that day.I want a refund of my amount of RS.2733.More than my money though I am terribly disturbed with the experience that I had at the Airport.
I hope that Air India understands how to behave with their passengers as the way they are behaving right now is absolutely against their conduct of behavior which is supposed to be.I'm hereby attaching the boarding pass and the ticket attachments.Kindly look into the matter and take suggestive actions for the same

Divya

Misbehaviour with women passenger and denied boarding even after web check-in Misbehaviour with women passenger and denied boarding even after web check-in

Falguni Dasgupta

Jun 8, 2018

Gross inefficiency and mismanagement by the Air India Flight AI 121

I would like to draw to your attention to the gross inefficiency and mismanagement by Air India Flight AI 21.
I was booked on your flight AI 21 on 2nd February, 2018, schedule time of Dep. of 10.00 hrs, with schedule time of Arrival in Delhi at 12.05 hrs and then a connecting flight to Udaipur by your Flight AI 471 at 13.20 hrs, Vide Tkt. No. 098-5779257232 and under PNR. NO. Y97P1.
I checked in at 8.40 a.m and upgraded myself to Business class. The boarding was completed by 9.45 a.m. At around 9.55 a.m, the Caption announced that as some passengers, connecting from other flight/s were to join this flight, we would have to wait for another 10-15 minutes. I immediately informed the stewardess that i had a connecting flight with tight schedule, she assured that in case we were late, then the Udaipur flight will wait just as they waited for connecting passengers from other flight's.
The flight finally took off at 10.30 a.m and landed Delhi around 12.30 a.m. The parking Bay was not cleared and it again got delayed for 10 mins. No attendee was there to rush me to my flight.I rushed all the way to the Departure Gate of Flight AI 21 and made it by 1320 hrs but the doors had been closed and I WAS DENIED ENTRY. My wife was also travelling and she was in the Flight to Udaipur but inspite of our pleadings i was denied boarding.
I find out that there was only 1 Flight available i.e Spice Jet Flight SG 2639 at 6.55 p.m.. I requested the Lady manning the Air India counter to put me in the Spice Jet flight but she refused. Finding no other alternative, specially with my wife having reached there alone, I booked a Spice Jet ticket costing Rs 16,466 and had to pay another Rs 1800 on account of excess baggage as they allow only 15 kgs unlike Air India where the free baggage allowance is 25 kgs.
Thereafter, I was informed that One P.C checked in bag has not arrived and the Air India staff took my Boarding pass and baggage tag and after 20 mins informed me that my flight from Kolkata has landed at the International side, and it will take at least 1.5 hrs to get my bag and I kept waiting and finally at 5.45 p.m I was asked to accompany the staff to the baggage area in the international side and I was given my bag.
I had to again make a mad rush to take a taxi to T 1D and fortunately reached Spice Jet Counter at 6.10 p.m.
This is the most shocking and disgusting management by Air India. I have been actively flying since 1975 , I am a senior citizen and a Silver Class Frequent Flyer probably on the threshold of Gold Class by now.
This has definitely been the most disgusting and most poorly handled experience with total disregard for connecting passengers of AI 21, the Captain made an arbitrary decision to delay the flight more than 30 minutes, and then gross inefficiency and negligence continued in the form of delay in providing Aero Bridge, no assistance in taking connecting flights and inefficiency in returning the checked in baggage.

In view of the above, I hereby demand the reimbursement of Payment of Rs 16,466 made to Spice Jet for Ticket + Rs 1800/- paid towards Excess Baggage + Rs 500 paid towards Taxi charges from T3 to T1D and full explanation, why our Flight from Kolkata was delayed to accommodate connecting passengers and why I wasn;'t I offered the same and adequate compensation.
Waiting to hear from you.

Rakesh Himatsingka
sbhushankr

May 7, 2018

Ticket refund

I understand that I did my mistake during booking the ticket. Now I am looking help from you to help us to cancel the ticket and arrange some return. I tried to contact you peoples but you people directly denying that can not help anything.

I understand that this is my mistake but this can be happens with anyone. If i am going to bear the full amount then it would be harassment for us and then always in my mind that why I book the ticket in Air India if i did not get any help for any type of mistake.

Looking for your positive response.
Sona Shah

Apr 22, 2018

Air India staff behavior

​My wife Sona Shah, a friend Akil Ajmeri and I were conducting a medical camp in Chitrakoot in Madya Pradesh. We were business class passengers on Air India flight on April 3, 2018 going from Chicago to New Delhi which was cancelled due to some engine problems. We were standing in line for two hours . As you may recall, I had talked to you about our medical camp and you were considerate enough to book us on a flight with British Airways. We lost our connecting flight from New Delhi to Lucknow and spent the night in New Delhi. I had to reschedule 100 patients since I lost one day .

​My return flight from India to Chicago was a nightmare. Our flight was from Lucknow to New Delhi on April 14th. Unfortunately, I had a family emergency and I called Air India customer service 24 hours before my flight to see if I can come to New Delhi earlier. Air India had no flight earlier than 8:15 pm that evening. The customer care service with Air India assured me that there was no problem for me to come earlier to New Delhi as immigration had to be cleared in New Delhi and this was a domestic flight. They would make the necessary changes to our itinerary. After their assurance, we decide to buy new tickets from Lucknow to New Delhi at 6 pm which allowed me to come into New Delhi 2 hours earlier so I could take care of my family emergency.

​We came to the airport on April 14th at 11 pm as our flight was going to depart at 2:20 AM. We waited in line for half hour. The representative at the Air India ticket counter was very rude and I was shocked to find out when she told me that all of our tickets were invalid. She stated that there was nothing she could do. I asked for the manager for the ticket counter who was even more rude and told me my only option was to talk to the reservation center. We went to the reservation counter and they told us that since we did not travel from Lucknow to New Delhi on Air India, all of our tickets are now invalid. I pointed out to the manager that Air India customer service assured me there was no problem. He stated that most of the time the representatives will just say that since they do not want to deal with the customers and the reservation center has to deal with it. I asked him to call the customer service and he refused stating that it is a waste of his time. He told me they get numerous such complaints on a daily basis. We pointed out to the manager that the passengers should not be penalized for an issue Air India has with it’s own customer service. The manager and his staff were laughing at us and mocking us. They told me my only option was to pay a fine of $650 US dollars/ticket or buy a ticket on another airline. I had to get back to the United States as I had surgery scheduled the same day I got into Chicago, so I had no choice but to pay $1950. The staff on purpose took one hour to issue our ticket even though we were the only people in line at that time.

​It was 1:15 in AM and the line in immigration was very long. The flight was already boarding. We asked Air India staff to help us cut in line but they refused. They handed me a pass for the business lounge knowing full well we had no time to use it. I found a staff member in immigration and explained the situation to him. He asked me to pay him 500 rupees and he would help us cut in line. We barely made our flight.

​I was so relieved to make the flight and wanted to get some rest so I could come to Chicago and be prepared for my surgery. I never realized that my nightmare continued with Air India. I went to recline to get some sleep and my seat was broken. In the same row that I was sitting, there was another empty seat, but the staff told me that seat was broken and it is not safe for passenger to sit in a broken chair. I asked them to move me to a different seat and they stated they could not do anything as first class and business class was already full. The only option they had was to place a metal canister under my chair to rest my leg. As I walked on the back of the aircraft, there were 12 seats that were unoccupied. I asked the staff to let me stay there. They stated that their crew had to rest for a long flight and they could not give any of those seats away. I told them that all the crew members would be resting at the same time. What is the priority here, the customer or the crew?

​The manager on the plane of Air India was nice and told me to write an email to customer service. After my last experience with Air India customer service, I told her I had no faith in them. She gave me a complaint #2 on page 22 of your log book VT-ALP AI 127 on 4/15/2018. The CS was Ms. PF Dastur. Apparently, I was told that any complaint in the log book is taken seriously. When we landed in Chicago, she introduced me to the manager of Air India who gave me your email and asked me to write to you about our grievances.

​We had bought business class tickets so we could get our rest on the plane and be able to give our maximum effort to do a charitable medical camp in India. Needless to say, our experience has been horrible that I am embarrassed to say that this is the national airline of India. First of all, I would have never bought additional tickets from Lucknow to New Delhi if it wasn’t for Air India customer service giving us the wrong information. This is a problem with your customer service and the passenger should not be penalized. I also heard that cancellation charges are $250 not $650. Does it make any sense that I would have spent more money to buy tickets on a different airline if I was not assured by your customer service that there was no problem to come 2 hours early? Second, the manger of the reservation center in New Delhi was not apologetic and laughing at us. He knew I had no choice but to pay the extra money as I could not afford to miss my flight. They held us hostage by refusing to give our boarding passes until we paid the $1950. The crew on the airline was nice but I don’t understand how they tell me sitting on a broken chair is a violation and safety concern yet they were going to give me a metal canister to put at the end of the chair so I can lay down. If a broken chair is a safety concern and a violation shouldn’t that have forced them to get me into another seat? You think I paid $4000 for my seat so that I could have a metal canister to rest my leg?

​Let me mention an experience I had with Qatar airways. Last year when I was travelling to India, I had an autistic child sitting next to me. The crew informed the pilot and he came and upgraded me to first class and gave me $200 to shop on flight. I was also pleasantly surprised to learn when I landed in India that they gave me a free business class ticket to India for my inconvenience. Now this is customer service.

​The purpose of our visit to India was to treat patients in rural India who have cardiac issues and are treated free of charge including diagnostic work up. You can verify this by going to their website Sadguru Trust Jankikund and Chitrakoot. We were appalled with the experience of our journey with a national airline and the most most rude demeaning behavior of your staff. Even after paying over $10,000 dollars to travel in business class it’s a shame for such an airline to keep the symbol of Maharaja.

My experience with Air India has been horrible and very expensive for me. If I practiced medicine in this manner, I would be out of business very quickly. I am reaching out to you because you helped us before and I feel you will do what is right here. I have been told by Air India staff that they want their image to change. It will be very hard for people to come to India to do charitable work if our national airlines behaves in this way. I think it is time for you to act and be accountable for what happened. I look forward to seeing what actions you will take on those who spoiled our trip. I am also definitely going to refer this to legal issue to seek damages it caused me and my family.

Sincerely,

262-914-0260 mobile
262-948-6630 office
akshitafivepointsomeone

Apr 6, 2018

Malpractice on part of a crew mwmber

With due respect to Air India, I believe that it is not just an airline but the pride of the country. The practices and services offered by Air India have always been vital to the country. It helps to project India's image in front of the people. But the thing I am going to talk about is truly unacceptable on part of our country. It is a complaint against one of the air hostesses, as I have found her stealing eatable stuff and many other commodities from the pantry. I came to know about this as she is known to one of my friends and when I went to meet my friend, I found this hostess named KHUSHBOO JAIN with eatables like peanuts, chocolates, cookies, Fanta and many other stuff with AIR INDIA mark on it. She got it from her flight to New York on 23/24th of March and I came to know that she always does this. This kind of behaviour is shameful on part of crew members. This is shocking that such people represent the biggest airline of the country. It is a big loss to the airline as every time she goes for a flight, she steals stuff worth thousands. This Air hostess is in service from last 2-3 months only but is doing such a damage to the airline. I have even seen things like towels, body was, soaps picked up by her from the hotels where crew members are made to stay in US, I urge you to undergo an enquiry about the same and check her luggage when she returns from the next flight. I believe that the lack of scrutiny on crew members is the reason for airline going into loss. I hope you will act on it and take it as a serious note as it is high time that her such cheap actions are stopped. The details of the malpractice are as follows:

NAME OF THE AIR HOSTESS: KHUSHBOO JAIN
FLIGHT ROUTE: DELHI TO NEW YORK
DATE: 23 MARCH 2018

I am shocked by the fact that if one air hostess does so much of malpractice then what about others as weldor her fellow hostesses. Obviously it happens by the consent of all the air hostess on pantry and serving duty. I hope that you will look to my complaint and act accordingly. I am attaching the pictures as well for proof. I hope my identity would be kept safe.

Malpractice on part of a crew mwmber Malpractice on part of a crew mwmber

gairolapurnendu

Mar 14, 2018

non intimation of delay/reschedulement of flights

I had in the recent past, taken flights of Air India from Allahabad to Delhi, Delhi to Lucknow and Lucknow to Delhi, which were delayed by one to three hours, however no intimation provided despite the registration of contact number and two e-mail ids, which caused hindrance in discharging official duties.
Pl. ensure timely intimations of such delays/reschedulement of flights.
PURNENDU GAIROLA/INSPR. OF POLICE/CBI/BSFC/DELHI
gairolapurnendu

Mar 14, 2018

non intimation of delay

In the recent past I travelled by Air India from Allahabad to Delhi, Delhi to Lucknow and Lucknow to Delhi. The flight from Allahabad was delayed by three hours, flight from Delhi was delayed by two hours and from Lucknow by more than an hour. However, no intimation was provided though the mobile number and two e-mail ids had been provided to Air India.
PURNENDU GAIROLA
INSPECTOR/CBI/BSFC/DELHI
drmohitjoshi

Nov 17, 2017

Tempered baggage

I travelled from New York to Delhi on 15th November 2017. My baggage on belt was delayed for an hour. When I reached home and tried opening, I found one of the zip broken and there were marks of tempering on the lock. i am submitting the images as proof and request for suitable action against the culprits.
My contact number is 9891539794 and email is [email protected]

Tempered baggage Tempered baggage

Sachinvj

Nov 8, 2017

how to get duplicate boarding pass and certificate of conformation of journey

i had travelled in air india from pune to delhi on 7 th oct 2017,but i have lost my boarding pass which i need to submit in my office for TA claims.can i please get a duplicate of my boarding pass or my travel certificate on my email [email protected]
my web reference no :AT170451322 and my phone no is 9967490062

how to get duplicate boarding pass and certificate of conformation of journey

Gaurav Kulshreshtha

Oct 31, 2017

Paid for upgrade to Business class, Aircraft had only Economy seats.

I was travelling to New Delhi from AI 436 on 24.10.2017 PNR No HGFDS with my wife and two kids. I have paid for upgrade to Business Class at airport counter. While check in the issued me proper Business Class Tickets. Surprisingly when I enter to the aircraft I found No seats for Business Class at all. There was only 3X3 Seating pattern. Upon my objection to this the crew member called to ground officer. Instead of accepting the fault this gentlemen told me "its OK, and this is what we offer in Business Class in this sector".
I was calm and cool till that as I had to catch onward flight to Hong Kong very same evening,expecting this might be due to some problem and at least my money would be refunded with an apology.
But listening to such non irresponsible answer from Air India officer I was taken aback. I told them I am a frequent flyer since many years and travelling only in Business class. This seating can not be justified as Business Class. As I was travelling with family thus had no choice other than continuing the journey. Eventually we had the worst meals ever had in any airlines during this journey.
Overall I got to know why Air India is facing bad times. Its due to so called irresponsible Government employees, who knows end of the day they will be paid well and no one can touch their permanent jobs.

DISGUSTING is one word to define my overall experience. I am cheated by Air India. Lets hope court of law will make justice to me.
vishalp94

Oct 1, 2017

AI030 delayed by 3 hours, no intimation through SMS or E-Mail

AI flight gets delayed by 3hours having scheduled departure of 3:30AM, no notifications given by AI regarding the delay through SMS. At Airport, the delay was informed while check-in of 1 hours. It’s not a hidden fact that AI has lost customer centricity attitude, the same was highly evident here. The reason for delay was informed as due to Pilot. If managing 256 passengers (considering 100% booking) is not feasible for AI, It’s better to fly two smaller aircraft then Dreamliner causing trouble to all passengers.
P.S been travelled in Jan as well with the same flight. It was delayed by an hour back then as well. #AirIndia #PoorOperations
vishalp94

Oct 1, 2017

Flight delayed by 3 hours, no intimation through message/E-Mail

JITENDAR TAYAL

Sep 20, 2017

PAID SEAT GIVEN TO SOMEONE ELSE

I booked a seat numbered as '17H' on Delhi - SFO route and paid 55 USD extra for this and the receipt is attached for the same.

I was not allotted the booked seat and someone else was given the seat free of cost. ( due to nepotism / favoritism )

My request for allotment of booked seat was unheard at counters and on boarding gates. No refund of money too was given despite of my raising the issue.

You are requested to take action against erring officials and to get me amount paid refunded and compensation for inconvenience caused to me during all this and during the flight.
kshitijkumar

Aug 25, 2017

Not allowed to Board the plane even when I reached airport before 45 min of departure time

Hi Sir/Mam,

I booked a flight from Delhi to Chennai for Aug 25th, 2017 with original departing time as 8:45 PM IST. The booking Id for the same is Z62BZ.

Due to extreme traffic because of Rain and Ram Rahim's court Verdict, it took me almost 3 hours reaching Terminal T3 from Gurgaon(just 22 kms distance). I was able to reach the check in counter at 8:20 PM IST and was not provided with Boarding Passes.

I totally understand that one need to reach airport 45 minutes ahead of departure of domestic flight and try my best to reach in much before that every time but due to unforeseen circumstances as mentioned above, I was late by 20 minutes today.

I was told by Air India officials that the flight is on time but to my astonishment when I checked the flight status, the flight actual departing time was 9:11 PM IST which means I was able to reach airport within 45 min of departure.

But still my tickets were cancelled and almost no money was refunded. I was simply provided with an unviable option to take the tomorrow morning flight for 9000/pax. Moreover I will have to cancel my return ticket/other bookings also without much refund.

This was a huge loss on the economic front but more than that it was hurting on the emotional front. As a consumer I felt like cheated and harassed by India's oldest and national airline company.

I am attaching my ticket and flight details and I will be keenly pursuing this matter to the highest of the authority and will also report this over Social Media(Twitter/Facebook).

Kshitij Kumar

Renault India - ***VERY MUCH GHATIA BEHAVIOUR OF (RENAULT BENCHMARK...
    No solution so far ... FIND THE DETAIL ... Suffered,...
    Uprtou - Fee Refund
    Sir, I am Khushnuma Ansari , I am apply for MBA...
    GVMC GAJUWAKA - STREET LIGHT
    MY STREET LIGHT POLE NUMBER 56 A/10, ASHOK NAGAR STREET...
    Disney Channel India - Stopping selfie with bajrangi
    Please reduce timings of useless cartoons on your channel...
    Mira Bhayander Municipal Corporation - Stray dog rotten in our society
    Pls take the rotten dog away from the society .. The...
    Kolkata foriegn lcao - Non delivery of parcel
    My parcel has been stuck since 24th September 2019 in...
    Copy of INCOME TAX RETURN FROM LONDON - Not Yet received at Bhubaneswar
    A LETTER FROM ROYAL MAIL WAS SENT ON 3/10/2019 at 11.59...
    Domino's Pizza India (Jubilant FoodWorks Ltd.) - Service and food safety issue
    Hello Dominos I am the regular customer of your reputed...
    sahara India - NON receipt maturity payment
    Dear Sir/ Madam, I Ashish Kumar S/o Kailash Nath R/o...
    PAN NSDL - Paid Money, did not receive otp
    I have applied for PAN Card online with option E-KYC...