Air tel

Consumer complaints and reviews about Air tel

jasbir_306

Mar 2, 2015

4G complaint

I have already submitted my complaintt, the detail of which is as under:

This is to bring to your notice that I was using 4G dongle against Airtel no.8968462513.As the same was not needed anymore to me , So, I decided to disconnect it for which I along with my wife went to Airtel center at Phase 3B2, Mohali, (Punjab). I met with the In charge of that center, who advice me to deposit the amount and to give written application to close the connection. I paid Rs. 730.00 against my bill for the month of Nov,2014 on dated 04.12.2014 along with written application to close the said connection as advised by the concern official then and there.
To my surprise, again, Airtel sent me another bill for the next month for Rs. 730.34. In addition to it calls from Airtel to pay the amount. Just I have talked at 18001030405 to your customer care executive, who informed me that in case of discontinue the connection one has to talked to us at the same number.
Sir, if this is the only procedure to close a connection then why your Airtel franchise are misguiding the people.
Your customer care executive was asking the receipt of my application. The officials sitting at Airtel cente to whom I had given application did not give me any receipt for the same. They simply took application from me and said it will be done and there is no need of any reciept.
Sir, kindly note I have three mobile connections of Airtel too. All the payments I am making are through Net banking which you can check. why should I go to any Airtel center to pay cash then. Only my aim for going there was to disconnect the connection.
What ever the fact I have written above are 100% true.

I feel humiliated for all this.

I request your good self to look into it and kindly do the need ful. I hope that no phone call will be made by Airtel in this connection anymore. will be thankful for this.

Jasbir Singh

FURTHER TO THIS I HAVE GOT NO REPLY OR SOLUTION FROM AIRTEL TILL DATE, EVEN TO THIS I AM RECEIVING CONTINOUS CALLS TO PAY BILLS FOR JAN & FEB,2015 FROM AIRTEL, WHEREAS ALREADY I HAVE GIVEN CANCILLATION REQUEST TO AIRTEL FRENCHISE AT 3B2, MOHALI ON DATED 04.12.2014.

SIR, WHY I SHOULD PAY ANY AMOUNT AFTER MY CANCILLATION REQUEST AND AFTER DEPOSITING BILL AMOUNT FOR THE MONTH OF NOV,2014 ON 04.12.2014.

ONCE AGAIN I REQUEST AIRTEL TO LOOK INTO THE FACTS AND DO THE NEEDFUL ON URGENT BASIS.

JASBIR SINGH
mbbaig65

Apr 22, 2014

disconnect

disconnect of Broadband
Sir'
broad band connection Account no. is 7005553512 and land line no. 0755-4245656 is installed at mp rajya guarantee parishad 59-C wing lI nd floor narmada bhawan area hills Bhopal. please disconnect connection after 21 april, 2014. Further what are the necessary requirement for disconnecting the connecting the connect please intimate this no. 0755-2676020.
tbmtailor

Dec 12, 2013

My retail number not going costmarcare call

May 27, 2012

Without customer consent ,they start any sms services and deduct money daily

Air tel company start any sms services without consumer consent, and deduct money everyday, when I check balance daily it was deducting every day 2 rupees ,
Date of call to customer care 27-05-2012 time 1:50 PM
1. when I called air tel customer care ,person pickup the phone when I explanined , about unwanted services , customer care lady told me to check in system which services is linked with this number, and told me to be on line , one min left 2 min left no response.
2. second time I dialed 121 number, and talk to customer care person ( Asha) when I explained all detailed which I explained in step 1, she didnt answered properly and put up the phone.
3 when I dialed 121 3rd 4th time then Air tel system itself disconnecting the call.

Over all , I talked to many company customer care person but, Air tel customer care people are very rude, and no etiquette.

My question is there are so many mobile consumer, they only khow how to operate mobile , but cant find out what unwanted services is started and how many money is deducting from their account, ,those consumer is suffering, , there is need to take strict action against Air tell compnay
manjuu

Apr 20, 2012

airtelbroadband

dear sir pls close my connections my phone are 01244064716,01244110147,01244389266,01244365365,01244375025 because i donot use smart bytes &speed on demand for my side so pls disconnect my connections i could not pay many bill your outstanding bills total amount u can tell me thanks regards pankaj gupta

Jun 24, 2011

deduction of 150 Rs

Air Tel has been activating unwanted non sense services on my mobile and charging for it. the modus operandi is that you receive promotional SMS, you open it and the service is activated. you may also receive a promotional call, you receive it and the service is activated.
now i have started sending very strongly worded mails to them, i even threaten them that in case the service is not discontinued, i shall go to consumer court. every time i had sent such a mail, the service was discontinued and the amount credited to my account.
you may send mail to : 121@in.airtel.com.
write to them every time a service is activated with out your consent

May 18, 2011

charges daily

My mob no 9867764829, it is predpaid, daily re 1 is deducted every day,this is happened in the month of April 11 , however this month i checked the balance every day and found Rs 2 or Rs 3 being deducted without any call beingmade. i called the care sercie, i was informed of some deduction of re1 per day. I was told it would be rectified.
i hope so , what of about refund of April 2011 already deductd
thanks oswld

Apr 18, 2011

unathorised sercice activation

THIS AIRTEL REALLY CHEATING US, AUTOMATICALLY ACTIVATING SERVICES AND SAYING THAT U TRIED TO DOWNLOAD. THATS WHY UR ACCOUNT BALANCE DECREASED AND RESENDING THAT LINK AGAIN FOR DOWNLOADING AGAIN. BE CAREFULL ALL AIRTEL CUSTOMERS. TRY MOBILE NUMBER PORTABILITY.

Apr 18, 2011

unathorised sercice activation

my no: is 9633571014 and i also expeienced same problem, i got 1 msg from AD-54321, thanks for downloading redfactionguerrilla from airtel. you have been charged Rs 99. live cricket on mobile tv

Mar 28, 2011

unauthorized service activation

I have received a massage regarding balance refund on 15th march but after 15th march I face same problem and I have received massage for service activations 10 time and problem steel continue and rs. 50 balance is deduct so sir request to you please refund my balance and stop service activation

basant sharma

Mar 22, 2011

unauthorized service activation

my no. is 8827628866 and I have a problem with airtel one service (mod vod of day) activate on my no since last 15 day and daily rs.5 deduct in my balance I complaining 5th time for same/

Mar 18, 2011

unathorised sercice activation

my no. is 8827628866 and last week I have register a complain against unauthorized service activation in last week, and your cooperate office called me and they inshore me to service will never activate on my no but steel I have face same problem and (mod vod of day) service activate on my no. daily my balance is detect so i request to you plz solve my problem.

Mar 18, 2011

unathorised sercice activation

my no. is 8827628866 and last week I have register a complain against unauthorized service activation in last week,and your cooperate office called me and they inshore me to service will never activate on my no but steel I have face same problem and (mod vod of day) service activate on my no. daily my balance is detect so i request to you plz solve my problem.

Mar 15, 2011

Dear Customer (shbas ),

We would like to inform you that your concern listed 10 March 2011, has been resolved. Should you have any queries please contact Airtel customer service at 121 or write to 121@in.airtel.com.

Rakesh Ranga
Airtel Presence (Airtel Customer Service Team)
Bharti Airtel Ltd
airtelpresence@airtel.in

Twitter - http://bit.ly/fKcSxc
Facebook - http://on.fb.me/cECyvS

Mar 15, 2011

unathorised sercice activation

This is to inform you that your concern listed 10 March. 2011 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

Rakesh Ranga
Airtel Presence (Airtel Customer Service Team)
Bharti Airtel Ltd
airtelpresence@airtel.in

Twitter - http://bit.ly/fKcSxc
Facebook - http://on.fb.me/cECyvS

Mar 10, 2011

unathorised sercice activation

my no is 8827628866 I have a problem with my connection services are activate on my no. with out request every time when I recharge my no. I have revived massage of different type of services and every day at night my balance zero
plase check it
when I want to connect with customer care representative I can not connect with him same time I connect with another no i connect with him

massages I revived is
Thanks for downloading 3DContrTerrorism from Airtel. You have been charged Rs 15. Get latest games at http://gclub.in/ea
09/03/11
Thanks for downloading Java Game from Airtel. You have been charged Rs 15. Get latest games at http://gclub.in/ea
08/03/11
You have been renewed for mod_vod_of_day_airtel-5witha subscription service from Airtel.You have been charged Rs. 5. Get latest games at http://gclub.in/ea
07/03/11
You have been renewed for mod§vod§of§day§airtel-5witha subscription service from Airtel.You have been charged Rs. 3. Get latest games at http://gclub.in/ea
05/03/11
Thanks for downloading RedFactionGuerrilla from Airtel. You have been charged Rs 20. Get latest games at http://gclub.in/ea
05/03/11
Thanks for downloading JavaGame from Airtel. You have been charged Rs 3. Get latest games at http://gclub.in/ea
03/03/11
Thanks for using WeeklySub subscription service from Airtel.You have been charged Rs 20. Get latest games at http://gclub.in/ea
03/03/11

Mar 2, 2011

secvice acctivation with out information, balance and custmer cear

dear sir
my no is 8827628866, sir game club and air tel cricket wap service activate with out information on my no 27/02/11and balance deduced after cancellation both service again plan activate on 01/03/11 and balance deduct
When I try to connect with air tel customer care Representative my call did not connect with customer care Representative.

Oct 4, 2010

deduction of 150 Rs

sir from the my pre paid mobile no 9958687991 the amount near about Rs 150was balance on 18 aug 10 after that my mobile was having some problem on oct 3 ; I have dialled a number and got information that your mobile is in grace period and recharge immediately. on oct 4 i have done recharge of Rs 50.When I have contacted to customer care they are not giving any satisfactory reply .They have also deducted Rs 15 for my caller tune that i have not opted.

epfo gurgaon haryana - PF withdrawal
    Dear sir/mam मेरा फॉर्म 19&10c...
    Debit card - Please delivered my debit card
    Delivered my atm to my bank fast
    Pwd tamilnadu - Very worst road conditions
    All the roads Kalapatti-vilankurichi , Kalapatty to...
    flipkart - Discrepancy in order
    I ordered dish tv from flipkart on 18th of November and...
    SHIPPING MASTER, GOVT. SHIPPING OFFICE - Applied for new CDC
    I had applied for new CDC on 17th Nov 2018, and I had...
    GSRTC - irregularity bus services from jhagadiya to Netrang Di...
    respected sir Bus service from jhagadiya...
    Rajasthan State Road Transport Corporation - Polluting environment
    I am on a Volvo bus of RSRTC whose scheduled departure...
    TRACKON COURIER - Consignment has not delivered yet Awb No. 1365406455
    My Consignment AWB N. 1365406455 which has been booked on...
    TD-DOPBNK - misuse of mobile number
    Dear Sir, I am Parameswari my mobile number...