Dec 10, 2011

activation of services without any permission of consumer

sir i am charged rs 10 after 2 days for powerplay game pack which i have not opted i allready talked with the customer care but nothing happened i am thinking to change the service 9418311962

Dec 9, 2011

GPRS ACCESS

i am not gettin the right way to get the gifted watch

Dec 9, 2011

GPRS ACCESS

i am not getting the way to get the watch

Aug 4, 2011

activation of services without any permission of consumer

sir pls. stop subscription of power play in my cell no other wise i will be change airecelll ot other service 08553652103

Jul 28, 2011

regarding Micro Sim

i Live in Rewari- Haryana 123401. now what is the address of my Nearest Aircel Store. where I can get MICRO sim. please do the needful

Jul 28, 2011

regarding Micro Sim

We regret the inconvenience, however MICRO SIMs are easily available at your nearest Aircel store . We would request you to kindly visit your nearest Aircel store to receive the SIM and get it activated right there and then . Do get back to us in any other concern .

Aircel Customer Service Team

May 19, 2011

miss call

You can write complaints or reviews with http://consumer.admanya.com

Jan 6, 2011

respected mam/sir

received a message "Sweet heart I need to talk with you & I know that you need me too call me back on this number ############" from +919609712539

how to stop it

Oct 8, 2010

subscription of services without permission

These are automated Value added services and need customer confirmation for activation. This can happen when you respond to marketing call sand messages. Therefore suggest you to register for the DND service and block all these calls and messages.

Sep 22, 2010

Loss of Balance Few hours after recharge

Have you spoken to the Customer Care about this?

Sep 9, 2010

Unnecessary deduction of amount

These automated services can get activated if you respond to promo call and messages. DND activation is the solution to this problem. Good luck

Aug 9, 2010

call details

sir/madam
i want the incomming and outgoing call details for my aircel prepaid number-9854590765
please mail me the call details last 7 days, if u send the details i get full satisfaction of ur service.

Jun 28, 2010

Unwanted Calls

Try to call the CC and know the status of your DND request or visit the nearest Aircel store and report the issue.
subhasdey

Jan 17, 2013

Balance is deducting automayically

I have a prepaid connection (No. 7278153027) last two days i am observing that automatically my balance is reducing. Pl. know me that how the balance is reducing everyday though I have none any value added services. My mail is [email protected] or you may send message at my other aircel No. 8013063683.
amitshiv0786

Jan 15, 2013

aircel internet problem

this problem's Solution here please click here-
brijesh12345

Jan 14, 2013

unwanted balance dedution

I am using aircel no 8896047469 and last day i hv rechared 30 rupeee from the topup the fil balace has been given but today when i see balance is zero having not done any cal. i hv talked csmr care too but he said some service has been activated on your mobile since 28 . I have not activated any such type service and also tell me when such type service activate on that day then why the money deducted on the just day i have rechargef. And the second issue is 80 rupees before deducted from the same no when i was usin 3g service of it and i have re chaged pocet internet pack of 48 the costmer carhe reprerentave told me it's 2g ate pack and thus the money of 80 rupee which has defuctef from 3g service will no refun to you and then after i have tried many times but no customer care representative recieve my call even today when i am trueng after a time talk no one recieve my call
Please help me for refunding my money

Jan 10, 2013

unsatisfied services

i'm really really unsatisfied the way my previous complains were handled, actually it wont be a justification if i use the word handled because until now all my complains were completely ignored, as if there wasnt any problem.
my number_8507794153 (issued with the name of mr ashok kumar sinha) was subscribed for missed call alerts without any request about 20 days ago and the situation is repeated on every alternate day.
while all my complains here are completely ignored, the customer complain numbers are also non reachable.

saumya priya
contact 8544091615
email: [email protected]
nadeemabbas2007

Jan 1, 2013

Aircel GPRS ACCESS

I m facing problem (Unauthorized Request. Subscriber/Request have been barred.) last 2 months while using aircel gprs . I want solution for this problem . please help me. None of the browser working properly and shows the error. what is the solution. My e-mail is [email protected]

please Reply
My internet plan is of Rs14 for 3 days

Dec 24, 2012

unwanted services

dear
i was subscribed for the missed call alerts without request and therefore i'm loosing my money daily.
my sim no. is 8507794153 and is registered with the name of mr. ashok kumar sinha.
please halp me sort this problem out as soon as possible.
and thank you for your assistence regarding my earlier internet connection problem, although now it takes time to get connected but the speed is relatively better.
saumya
email: [email protected]
sudesh negi

Dec 23, 2012

NUMBER CLOSED WITHOUT ANY INTIMATION

my number 9359798989 on dated 20/12/12 closed without any prior intimation .
pawan kumar1980

Dec 20, 2012

BALANCE RELEATED

sir/madam

I am new customer my mobile no is 9803127040.when this activated next day
i wrongly press *123# instead of *125# when we press this no one scheme is
activated that time hasyen kavitayen then i told to customer care in this regards
for return my balance Rs.30/- which is deducted.they logged my complaint and
told me balance should be return but till date is not return,pls return my sum of
30/-

Complaint No is 10706444781

with regards,
pawan mehta
E-mail id [email protected]
Anju Pradeepkumar

Dec 15, 2012

Unnecessary Deduction of Balance & Unwanted Calls & messages

My prepaid aircel number is 8796514726. Rs68 has been deducted from my account for some activation which i am not aware of. One full day i tried calling on customer care number & could not connect to the correct department. Some of the executives misguided too which was really frustating.... Though i dint activate any service or anything. The moment i recharge my account unnecessarily amount is deducted. After avoiding 10-15 calls a day still same happens.. Its very irritating attending calls whole day Please kindly refund the amount & stop unwanted promotional calls & messages...

Anju Pradeepkumar