priya raja

Jun 16, 2017

deactivate full songs download package

deactivate 'full songs download' package immediately from my phone no-7402574448
I also want back the amount charged for that unauthorized to my phone account balance.
Service will be subscribed and amount was deducted without my knowledge,provide proper solution for me

Jun 8, 2017

Subscription of VAS

Dear Tanishq,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly share the following details in order to look into your issue:

Aircel No.:
Date & Time of deduction:

Tanishq

Jun 7, 2017

Subscription of VAS

Aircel deducted Rs 30 for some VAS i didn't even subscribed to! Although, I unsubscribed fro VAS the very same day, they didn't returned the money back.
Shame on you Aircel.

May 23, 2017

Sim not activating

Dear B k sahu,

We have checked your account details and found that your number has been activated from our end on 21/5/2017. Please check and confirm the same.

B k sahu

May 21, 2017

Sim not activating

I brought a new aircel sim. But the tele verification no 59059 is not existing. Plz activie my no. 7809483412.
Sim no.89912802172126186086
Imso no.404282124618608
My alternative no.7539819954

May 16, 2017

games portal weekly

Dear Customer(Abhi989),

We have checked your account details and did not found any VAS service on your Aircel number. Further, we request you to dial 155223 to deactivate any VAS service subscribed on your Aircel number in future.

abhi989

May 15, 2017

games portal weekly

this service is activated over my number ..I want to unsubscribe but there is no option to unsubscribe from it.
so please resolve my issue
on this number 9852700153

games portal weekly games portal weekly

May 12, 2017

Dear PadmavathyEgambaram,

We request you to check the message center number, the message center number is +919841044446 and if still facing the problem, we request you to revert back with the sample number.

May 11, 2017

Dear PadmavathyEgambaram,

We are forwarding your concern to our team. Meanwhile, please share the sample number to which SMS sending is getting failed.

PadmavathyEgambaram

May 10, 2017

Outgoing SMS problem

I am unable to send SMS from my aircel number 9551905331..When I try to send it shows Send Fail...
What to do?

May 8, 2017

Refund my account With 200Rs which is deducted

D.Muruga,

We assure you our team is working on your concern and request you to allow us some time. We will get in touch with you shortly.

D.Muruga

May 7, 2017

Refund my account With 200Rs which is deducted

200 Rs is deducted from my account for Supermodels monthly and funbazaar which I havenot subscribed. Refund the amount taken from my account.

May 6, 2017

Dear Customer (Sasikumar235),

Our team tried reaching you several times but had been unsuccessful. So, we request you to share the disconnection docket number and an alternate contact number for further proceedings.

Balance deduction

Dear Akashdhanuka04,

We would like to inform you that as per the records, you were charged Rs.14.23 (before balance Rs.66.42 and after balance Rs.52.19) for making outgoing calls (sample numbers:-89069#####,79797#####, 91790#####) from 4/20/2017 at 2:05:34 PM to 4/22/2017 at 1:39:39 PM, call duration 441 sec, call charge deducted as per 3p/sec Base Rate. Hence, charging found were correct & a waiver is not applicable.

Dear Vipul Makvana,

We have verified your account details and found that an amount of Rs.30/- has been deducted towards the usage of various services activated through WAP using the internet from your handset. Being a valued customer, we have refunded this amount as a goodwill gesture to your Aircel number and these packs are already deactivated. We request you to take care in the future while accessing the internet and avoid using/downloading chargeable links/services.

Dear Vipul Makvana,

We are forwarding your issue to our team. Kindly allow us some time to get back to you.

May 5, 2017

Balance detection due to net usage in spite having data pack

Dear Customer(Vimmmmmm),

Hope your issue has been resolved. Kindly feel free to write to us at [email protected] for any further assistance on this matter.

Bala Aruna jayapandi

Wrong Deduction

Hai, I am not subscribe any offers. But you will deduct my main balance. This not a first many you do that. Please take action as soon as possible. refund my balance. you deduct 35rs from main balance.
Vipul Makvana

automatic money deducted

Aircel activated Gaana Khazana Weekly service automatically without my knowledge by sending message and deducted 30 rs. please refund the amount and please dont trouble the aircel users like this. i already faced this problem 3-4 times.

Aircel no.: 9066335247
date and time message came : 04 may 2017 and 14:16
money deducted : 30 Rs.

Dear Customer (Rakeshshaarma),

We would like to inform you that as per the records, we found that the services have been deactivated and the waiver is under process which will be credited to your account by today.

Dear Customer (Rakeshshaarma),

We are re-escalating your issue to our team. Kindly allow us some time to get back to you.

Dear Customer (Rakeshshaarma),

We would like to inform you that we have checked your account details and have found that VAS Service was re-activated in your account after due consent from you. However, as a one-time service gesture, the deducted amount is being effected in your account and will reflect within 24 working hours.

rakeshshaarma

May 3, 2017

chares

On my no 8385022586 i requestef yesterday for refund and deactivated all services but instead od refund they renewed services and again make charges for celeb weekly vidieo for 30/
Please refund all charges and stop renewing dated 3.05.2017

Apr 29, 2017

Dear Sasikumar235,

We are forwarding your concern to the team. Meanwhile, please share your alternate number.

Sasikumar235

Apr 28, 2017

Regarding my mobile numbers 9941352266 and 9941382266

I have raised deactivation request for my account through custome care (request Id- ############) long back

Even after deactivation am getting bills for next two months, as I informed them so many times no one is looking at this issue and none of them are listening.

I have not used this for single time but i paid the bill for the months I had the sim. Now am getting threatening class and messages from Aircel and even when I try to pay it, it shows number not available.

Am not willing to pay for something I didn't use.

Below is the message I got from Aircel

Dear Customer, We are going to file a case against you in LOK ADALAT Court due to Aircel non payment of Rs.469/-for the AC no.############- Mob No.9941352266.Summon copy will be sent to UR billing address Soon, Cont.9250004718.for clarification. Pls Lgn

Shall I register a complaint against Aircel. Is that the way I need to proceed ?