Haryana

abuse on call

i have received call again and again form this number ==8286043217
Kajal Garg

Oct 15, 2017

data balance not received yet

Following are the details given below

Aircel No.:7503995551
Date of offer message received: 10-10-2017
Recharge Denomination (done on the number): 53(7503995551)
Recharge Date:10-10-2017
Mode of recharge:Retailer shop
Transaction ID: DLR17101010232100551

i recharged rs 53 but not received data balance yet.please refund my amount as soon as possible.please take immediate action on this

Feb 20, 2017

RE:Data pack inconvenience

Dear Madhu pathak,

We would like to inform you that you have done the recharge of Rs53 on 12th January 2017 at 04:20 PM through E-top up mode for which you have received 2GB 2G data for 5 days validity period as per the normal benefits. The Retailer has not done recharge through Aircel Gift Box scheme mode and by mistake, he selected incorrect option hence you have not received 30 days validity as per offer available on her number. There is no discrepancy has observed in the scheme benefits.

Feb 13, 2017

Data pack inconvenience

Dear Madhu pathak,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly share the following details in order to look into your issue:

Aircel No.:
Date of offer message received:
Recharge Denomination (done on the number):
Recharge Date:
Mode of recharge:
Transaction ID:

Madhu pathak

Feb 12, 2017

Data pack inconvenience

Respected sir
I am feeling cheated b'coz of data issue.I got message of data pack recharge 53 for 1 month unlimited data but I just got only 1 GB data for 5 days.I feel cheated plz help me and solve my problem as soon as possible.now customer complaint no. Too not response regard this
Thanku
Your sincerily
Madhu

Jun 22, 2016

Dear Customer(shan.diu),

We would request you to visit your nearest Aircel store with the following documents to get the details for the same.

POI (Proof of identity)
POA (Proof of address)

shan.diu

Jun 22, 2016

Incoming and Outgoing call details req

I have Chennai Aircel prepaid sim (N0.9841925350) frequently I will get some wrong calls, just I want to know the incoming and outgoing call & missed call history of last one year . Because of this issue I have facing lot of family problems, kindly share the details of call list to my Email Id [email protected] It will help to solve my family issues.

K. Sankaran

Jun 8, 2016

Dear Customer(Parveen kr.),

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please share the following details so that our team can look into your issue:

Aircel No.:
Alternate No.:
Location (Including nearest landmark where issue is witnessed):
Duration of issue (problem since when):
Issue with a specific website or all website:
Browser being used (Default phone browser or Chrome/Dolphin etc.):

Parveen kr.

Jun 7, 2016

Worst Internet service

I have aircel sim, when I recharged Internet 3g, there is a problem in Internet.instead of 3g, 2g works always. I have complained many time bt my problem can't resolve. Network quality is worst.please help me.

Jun 2, 2016

Dear Customer(Rambabu2481),

POI (Proof of identity)
POA (Proof of address)

Rambabu2481

Jun 1, 2016

Incoming out going missed call

I have Aircel prepaid sim frequently I will get some wrong calls, just I want to know the incoming and outgoing call & missed call history of last one year . Because of this issue I have facing lot of family problems, kindly share the details of call list. It will help to solve my family issues.

K. Raman
Chennai

May 23, 2016

Dear Abhishek Rathor,

As per the system check, we have found that your number got activated on 15/5/16. Kindly let us know for any further assistance.

May 21, 2016

Dear Abhishek(abhishekrathor),

Thanks for writing to us. This is to inform you, we have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department. At Aircel India, customer satisfaction has always been our priority and we assure that your concern will be taken care of at the earliest.

abhishekrathor

May 17, 2016

Verification is done but cant make calls

i brought one aircel sim card having number 8285546644 four days before.
the verification is done but still the sim card is not activated and i am not able to make calls.
please resolve this issue.
you can reach me in my alternate number @9899060253

Abhishek

May 13, 2016

Dear Aashaa Bhardwaj,

Thanks for reaching out to us. We request you to visit your nearest Aircel store along with the following documents for further assistance in this regard:

1. POA (Proof of address)
2. POI (Proof of Identity)
3. 2 Passport size photographs.

Aashaa Bhardwaj

May 11, 2016

Call details

I want the call details of myy number 9716577957..please.. I want this urgently.

Apr 8, 2016

Dear Dear Savita Singhal,

Thanks for writing to us. This is to inform you, we have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department. Kindly feel free to write to us at [email protected] for any further assistance on this matter.

Savita Singhal

Apr 5, 2016

Didn't gave 23 rs in my account after making a recharge

The cell no. Is 7210665550 and mode of recharge is mobikwik wallet.please resolve the issue as soon as possible and refund my 23 rs in my account balance else i am going to defame u guyz badly on social media

Aug 17, 2015

Dear Yashveer parasar,

Kindly provide your correct Aircel no. so that we can assist you further.

Aug 17, 2015

Hi Yashveer parasar,

Thank you for reaching us at Social Care.
We have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department and we will get back to you shortly with further updates.
We assure you a quick resolution and the best of services at all times.

Customer Service Officer | Social CareTeam
Yashveer parasar

Aug 16, 2015

Refund cash back Rs 1100

Dear paytm company

I was recharge Rs 1100 in Aircel no.but not recharge
Successfully after that payment debit from my credit card

Kindly refund cash back my crdit card account no

Transactions Id - 824752
Mob -7042298033

Jul 27, 2015

Dear AZHARKHAN171

Thanks for writing in to us. We would like to request you regarding your aircel no.8686070329 request.

Please visit at your nearest aircel store for prepaid bill. Also please carry the following documents.

Copy of address proof
Copy of photo i.d proof

Warm regards

Jul 26, 2015

Hi AZHARKHAN171,

Thank you for reaching us at Social Care.

We have forwarded your request to the concerned department and we will get back to you shortly with further updates.

We assure you a quick resolution and the best of services at all times.

Customer Service Officer | Social CareTeam
AZHARKHAN171

Jul 25, 2015

CALL DETAILS

WANT INCOMING,OUTGOING CALL DETAILS OF 2 MONTHS

Jul 20, 2015

Hi Preeti1023,

We hope your issue has been resolved. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Have a nice day.

Aircel Online team,