Haryana

satish jagtap

Jan 25, 2014

I need outgoing and incoming call details done in jan 2014 to till date

I need outgoing and incoming call details done in my gmail [email protected] & my mob no 9768376838
hari14

Dec 31, 2013

call details

I want incoming and outgoing details for last 6 month for my no:9788053922 kindly send the list to my mail:[email protected]
hari14

Dec 31, 2013

call details

Sir kindly send me incoming and outgoing call history for my num9788053922.my mial I'd:[email protected]
jjeevan

Dec 18, 2013

CALL HISTORY URGENTLY REQUIRED

I need INCOMING & OUTGOING CALL DETAILS done through my mobile no +91 8802229581 aircel Ghaziabad/NCR from September 2013 to 13th December 2013). Kindly mail me details on my email id [email protected]
Please send me these details as soon as Possible as it is very urgent.

J.S.Negi
pank1986

Sep 12, 2013

Harassment and Blank Call

Lodging complaint against a particular Aircel number - Lodging complaint against a particular number
This is a serious issue. i am lodging this complaint because a Aircel number is continuously calling me and disturbing me .The number is ############ and block this number.Please take necessary action.
P.K
rajeswaree90

Jul 26, 2013

my call details

i want my aircel number 9094200868 incoming call, outgoing call details two month above jun to july
pls sen me mail

my mail id: [email protected]

Feb 20, 2012

deducted in my bank account but it is not recharged

if you have any problam lenovo service center toll free no ############

Jul 24, 2011

balanace deduction

We regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly share your Aircel number along with the registered name and contact details with us at [email protected] for us to escalate your concern for a resolution.

We assure you that we are committed towards resolving your concern,

Jun 30, 2011

no barred without any reason

We have escalated your concern . Kindly give us some time, our team is working on the same with priority .

Dec 12, 2010

out or incoming service bad kar di hai jab ki veldity 2020

one of the wrost network is an aircel i wont suggest you to take aircel

Nov 28, 2010

out or incoming service bad kar di hai jab ki veldity 2020

Please contact AIRCEL higher authorities at

www sodhi-solutions com
------
daily SMS ALERTS for Todays Sikh Punjabi Religious Events (Jantri Nanakshahi), sms SODSO SIKH to (+91)9246356765
------
daily SMS ALERTS for Todays Hindu Religious Events (Jantri Panchang), sms SODSO HINDU to (+91)9246356765
www sodhi-solutions com
Midhin Send email

Nov 9, 2012

I want to know incoming and outgoing this no 9700086108 6/11/12 TO 9/11/12
Salmanshaikh Send email

Nov 1, 2012

need incoming & outgoing call details of last 2 months

I need outgoing and incoming call details done through my mobile no +91 9778774627 aircel Odisha/Ncr circle of last 2 months (June and July 2012) as my complete balance was deducted. kindly mail me details on my email id [email protected]
Please send me these details as soon as Possible.

Salmanshaikh Send email

Nov 1, 2012

need incoming & outgoing call details of last 2 months

I need outgoing and incoming call details done through my mobile no +91 9778774627 aircel Delhi/Ncr circle of last 2 months (June and July 2012) as my complete balance was deducted. kindly mail me details on my email id [email protected]
Please send me these details as soon as Possible.
Gauthamraj Send email

Oct 26, 2012

call history

HI Sir, I need 2 weeks call history of my pre paid aircel sim : 9738243110. kindly help me
My mail id [email protected]
Narsingh_317 Send email

Oct 22, 2012

call history

Hello sir Am Narsingh. My AIRCEL no. is 9885013373. From Andhra Pradesh. I need my call History of Last month and sms statuse. please send the details to my email id: [email protected]
Narsingh_317 Send email

Oct 22, 2012

Laxmikant123 Send email

Oct 20, 2012

Laxmikant123 Send email

Oct 20, 2012

call history

sir i need my aircel prepaid mobile last 1 months call history, my number 9738743720 - send to this mail id [email protected]
Franklinsamraj Send email

Oct 1, 2012

POCKET STORE

my mobile no is 8973956356, 5rs pack gets automatically subscribed when i visit specific site like crazymovies i.e iam not at all clicking aircels link this is no at fair aircel services are one of THE WORST operator in TN
Sureshudt Send email

Sep 30, 2012

call history

sir i need my aircel prepaid mobile last 3 months call history, my number 9095013268 - send to this mail id - [email protected]
Vishnu89 Send email

Sep 1, 2012

POCKET STORE

My mobile number 8686706689. I HAVE UNSUBSCRIBED ON 31st AUGUST BT STILL COMPANY DEDUCTING RS 5 DAILY .WANT MY AMOUNT BACK ...
S SUBASH Send email

Aug 11, 2012

balance deduction

i received a message from aircel on 7/8/12 ( all local A-A calls at just 15p/min at Rs 8 for 30 days ) & they gave a no. (*122*019#) for recharge but after dailing that no. they charged Rs 19 for that offer, i have complaint several times they are not responding properly . Today i gone to aricel center to know the status but they again asked 24hrs & finally they told if u receive any message u should call customer call & ask the details ...
This shows how they cheat the customers & get the balance from them, for one day from one person they are getting min 1 also its benifit for them .

I request all consumer to be careful when using this network better we all be careful & avoid using aircel
Yrajed Send email

Aug 6, 2012

sir i need my aircel number call history my number is 9698845238
MuthukumaranS Send email

Aug 6, 2012

call history

My number is +91 9841998437. I shall be thanful if I can get last 6 months call history for my prepaid aircel mobile for payment.