Haryana

call history

i want 1 month call history

Aug 1, 2012

need incoming & outgoing call details of last 2 months

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Your concern has been noted and escalated for a resolution. We shall get back to you on the same shortly. You can also write to us at [email protected] for any further clarifications.

Jul 2, 2012

POCKET STORE

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Please share with us your 10 digit Aircel number with an alternate contact number for us to be able to get in touch with you at [email protected] shall get back to you with assistance on the same.

Jun 29, 2012

SIGNAL PROBLEM

May 8, 2012

Balance Dedution

padmanabhan

Mar 10, 2012

request to deactivate life tools

My Mobile mobile no is 98424 31014. By mistake my daughter aged about 7yrs activated life tools (which i think is chargeable).I have complained this to my local service provider M/S Air link Trichy to deactivate the same four days before, and i got the feed back that they have sent an email to deactivate that service. But till date Am repeatedly getting messages. When I complained the same to the service provider AM getting the same reply. I regret to say that the services of either the company or the service provider is too bad. Please immediately deactivate the service.
thanks and regards.
P.Padmanabhan
Perfect Computer services
mobile No 98424 31014 Mail id [email protected] [email protected]

Mar 8, 2012

Bad Service/Poor reception/No 3G service

We regret the inconvenience caused.Kindly share your 10 digit Aircel no and its registered details(Name, Add) for us to be able to assist you better.

We assure you that we are committed towards resolving your concern. For any further assistance please write to us at [email protected]cel.co.in

Brahmadas Send email

Mar 8, 2012

Bad Service/Poor reception/No 3G service

Aircel is cheating their customers by saying excuses like technical difficulty. I have paid 97 Rs. GPRS plan after seeing their offer of 59 days validity. They sacks the money and cut the net connection to my mobile. Not only the aircel all of the mobile companies are introducing new and new tricks in the form of offer and plans to loot our money. The aircel customer care people are most useless people in the world. The mobile companies like aricel loots crores of money from thousands of people daily. No one worst service and robbery from fraud mobile companies like aircel.

Mar 6, 2012

refund of balance

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Your concern has been noted and escalated for a resolution. Please do get back to us at [email protected] for any other assistance.

Anuragnain Send email

Mar 5, 2012

refund of balance

angry

Jan 16, 2012

Money deducted twice for recharge

Suresh Kumar KPM Send email

Jan 16, 2012

deducted in my bank account but it is not recharged

when i was recharging my account for 68Rs Aircel number(9965359573)on 22nd December 2011 and 10Rs Aircel number(9965359573)on 24nd December 2011, the amount has been deducted in my bank account but it is not recharged.Pls solve this problem as soon as possible.

Palanisamy,

Jul 23, 2011

balanace deduction

aircel mobile services has deducted my balance for an unwanted service. They activated the service without my permission and cuts a balance of Rs30 from my account.

Jun 29, 2011

no barred without any reason

Mere paas aircel ka ek no. Hai jo aircel mein last 6months se chal raha hai wo no company ne bina kisi reason ke barred kar diya hai. Pls help for the same above main customer care pe bhi 4 baar complaint likhwa chuka hun par mera no nahi chal raha.
r
Robin vashisht.
Mob. 9992900055
User312073

Feb 3, 2011

TOO many unsolicited calls

my number 9716535707 receives around 8-10 promotional calls that have pre-recorded voice from the computer..
i am sicking of attending calls from aircel. even suscribed for the DND(do not disturb) but al efforts in vain...
kindly look into the matter as soon as possible...

udit jain

Dec 17, 2010

refund

This is regarding phone number 8802599985. One LKD service was enabled on my phone last month(without my approval) and despite many call to customer care LKD service is still on on my cell and they they are charging 10Rs every after 5 days

I called many time to customer care but all in vain. now I need my refund from which aircel cut for this LKD service.

I talked to Chetana, Abdual, Neha, Surender, Gautom and few more. My experince was really worst with all no body listen at all.

Please check with all call records/reqs and refund my amount which u charge for this service.

Dec 10, 2010

subscribtion of services without my permission

Without my permission AIRCEL TELECOMMUNICATION gives callertune,musicconnect service and unlimited browsing .I am not subscribe any callertune,mussicconect,and unlimited browsing.My balance is also cutted as well.

Nov 25, 2010

out or incoming service bad kar di hai jab ki veldity 2020

hello sir
my name is vikas kashyap,h.no-108,w.no.7,naraingarh,dist-ambala,
mana aircell ka number liya tha jesma muja life time veldety mile the laken oski outgoing or incoming call band kar di hai no-9802016698
hai ples esay chal wa dijeeya jab ki mana sare ducoment bejway tha