Haryana

Nov 19, 2012

call history

1 need my last 3 months call history my no is 9688456577. my mail id is [email protected]

Nov 5, 2012

v
User851929

Oct 26, 2012

call history

HI Sir, I need 2 weeks call history of my pre paid aircel sim : 9738243110. kindly help me
My mail id [email protected]

Oct 22, 2012

call history

Hello sir Am Narsingh. My AIRCEL no. is 9885013373. From Andhra Pradesh. I need my call History of Last month and sms statuse. please send the details to my email id: [email protected]

Oct 22, 2012

Oct 20, 2012

Oct 20, 2012

call history

sir i need my aircel prepaid mobile last 1 months call history, my number 9738743720 - send to this mail id [email protected]

Oct 1, 2012

POCKET STORE

my mobile no is 8973956356, 5rs pack gets automatically subscribed when i visit specific site like crazymovies i.e iam not at all clicking aircels link this is no at fair aircel services are one of THE WORST operator in TN

Sep 30, 2012

call history

sir i need my aircel prepaid mobile last 3 months call history, my number 9095013268 - send to this mail id - [email protected]

Sep 1, 2012

POCKET STORE

My mobile number 8686706689. I HAVE UNSUBSCRIBED ON 31st AUGUST BT STILL COMPANY DEDUCTING RS 5 DAILY .WANT MY AMOUNT BACK ...

Jul 2, 2012

POCKET STORE

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Please share with us your 10 digit Aircel number with an alternate contact number for us to be able to get in touch with you at [email protected] shall get back to you with assistance on the same.

We assure you that we are committed towards resolving your concern.

Jun 29, 2012

SIGNAL PROBLEM

We assure you that we are committed towards resolving your concern.

Jan 12, 2012

Over 8 months delay

dear sir

i had applied 23-06-2011 for my child passport . i had received letter from regional passport office chennai . please attached your photocopy of your passport [ mother ] and your child birth certificate attested by gazetted officer . they are informed me this message past 1 month . i had couriered my passport photocopy and my child birth certificate photocopy signed by gazetted officer . but till now i have no reply for my child passport . i dont understand what i do for this situation . please help me friends
my child details
file no : MASW23068011
please help me friends

Dec 28, 2011

Money deducted twice for recharge

We regret the inconvenience caused.Kindly share your 10 digit Aircel no and its registered details(Name, Add) for us to be able to assist you better.

We assure you that we are committed towards resolving your concern. For any further assistance please write to us at [email protected]

Jul 20, 2011

sim lost

We wish to help you. Kindly share the registered name and contact details fof the given number with us at [email protected] However for immediate resolution Kindly visit your nearest Aircel store with necessary documents so we could verify and provide you with a duplicate SIM .

Jul 19, 2011

sim lost

We wish to help you. Kindly share the registered name and contact details fof the given number with us at [email protected] However for immediate resolution kindly call 121.

Jun 7, 2011

INCOMING SMS P;ROBLEM

This is in regards to the above mentioned complain . Kindly mail us your registered details ( Name, Address ) for verification so we could escalate your concern . Do mail us at [email protected] .

May 23, 2011

regarding recharge

@ nitin Jain

It was nice talking to you. We hope that you were satisfied by the resolution of your issues.

Feel free to contact us directly at [email protected] for any further assistance.

Best Regards,
PayTM Customer Care

Apr 18, 2011

wrong deduction of balance

We regret the inconvenience.Kindly share the registered name and contact details for the given number. We wish to escalate it and resolve it at the earliest.Please do write to us at [email protected]

Aircel Customer Service Team.

Apr 15, 2011

wrong deduction of balance without permission

We regret the inconvenience caused. Your complain listed 15th April has been noted. However we are restricted by the absence of your number and contact details and are unable to take it forward. Kindly mail us your Aircel number and registered contact details for the same at [email protected] so that we can take your issue further and resolve it to your satisfaction.

Dec 10, 2010

wrong charges deducted

This is not fraud but you are being charged against some services which might be active in your number. It can happen when you respond to these marketing calls and messages. In order to get rid of these try and get the DND service activated. Thereafter you will have no more unwanted activations and deduction in balance. Wish you luck.

Nov 9, 2010

Receiving calls even after DND registration

This is strange and this must be for some technical reasons. Call the customer and report this or else you can visit the nearest Aircel store for faster resolution.

Sep 19, 2010

Do Not Disturb Service Not activated

"This generally gets activated in the given time. There must be some technical issue, try and speak to the customer care and get the status of your registration. Good luck.

"

May 20, 2010

"DND" service is not working

DND is a regulatory service and the companies have to follow certain guidelines before activating, it does takes a maximum of 45 days. Have some patience and get it activated and I am sure very soon these calls and messages would be blocked.

Nov 5, 2012

Deactivation of GPRS

I am Using Aircel 8802773249, every time when i am not on call i am getting charged by GPRS, even when Phone in Idle Mode, Time to time i am getting notification by phone Session Cost 10Kb Service Cost 10Paise, i don't want GPRS, Service in my Sim, i made complaint in Customer care But No Response, From them, one thing they told me, Change the Handset, I cant change the handset that cost of 4K, but i can change the Network