Jharkhand

Aug 6, 2011

after recharge of 98rs gprs plan they are charging from main bal for net surf

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Kindly mail us your registered name and address for the mentioned Aircel number at [email protected] for us to escalate your concern for a resolution.

We assure you that we are committed towards resolving your issue.

Aircel Customer Service Team

Dec 9, 2010

bad service

Where did you submit the documents last time. Was it with a local dealer or any authorized Aircel outlet?

Jun 4, 2010

deducted money in my balance account

my mobile balance is reducing rs 1 for a day daily

Aug 4, 2011

after recharge of 98rs gprs plan they are charging from main bal for net surf

my mobile no is 7277271399 On 01-08-2011 i have got recharged of 98 rs unlimited gprs plan from a aircel retailer and transId is BHR11080110111200438 but now they are charging me for surfing in mobile from main balance till now they charged me 15rs and their curtomer care are not even listening and registering the compliant about the problem or not give the proper solution. I am fade up and irretated with their behaviour. On 01-08-2011 i have got recharged of 98 rs unlimited gprs plan from a aircel retailer and transId is BHR11080110111200438 but now they are charging me for surfing in mobile from main balance till now they charged me 15rs and their curtomer care are not even listening and registering the compliant about the problem or not give the proper solution. I am fade up and irretated with their behaviour.

Jan 25, 2011

fake sms and call

Dear Sir/madam, I have applied for DND facility on my nos 9852621866 of Aircel company in mid December, I got a reply from there side saying my request for DND has been registered and my service will be activated by Jan 31, but still to date i am recieving 3-4 sms of various promotional offers from them, i tried 4-5 times to complain with the Aircel customer care nos on 121, i asked for the complain nos from them but everytime i am told that there system is running slow i should call them again after 2 hrs, Every time i called on 121 i have to wait for apprx 10 mins before there executive answers, i request you to please look in the matter and help me with your kind cooperation. Thanking you,

Dec 18, 2010

Unknown Number

Hi I am getting Unknown SMS from a girl having a number 09807083611 ... When I try to call the no. It says that u r not permitted to call this no. .... Pls help ... I am in Mortal Danger ...

Dec 7, 2010

bad service

hello,i am inder from jamshedpur i bought a aircel sim for that i paided 120 rs the shopkeeper said that you will get a talktime of 103 within 2 months.i can take calls but i am unable to make calls from it whenever i tries to make call it says that the network it busy,either the no. is not busy. i tried to consult the costomer care of aircel they told that my document is still not reached.i am in a big trouble i will suggest that the aircel company is damn illetrate and bad behaviour.plz dont take the sim of aircel otherwise you have to face the problem.
thanking regards
indersen singh

Apr 24, 2010

deducted money in my balance account

On 23rd April 2010 Rs.30-- deducted in my prepaid balanced account without my any information.Mob.9097186538.