Jun 19, 2017

Dear Shreenidhi Nkg ,

We hope your issue has been resolved.Kindly feel free to write to us at aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in for any further assistance on this matter.

Thanks and Regard

Jun 5, 2017

Dear Shreenidhi Nkg ,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly share the following details in order to look into your issue:

Recharge Denomination (done on the number):

Shreenidhi Nkg

Jun 3, 2017

Recharge not received

I recharged my Aircel number with 180rs from my HDFC Bank account app through online. Same amount has been deducted from my bank account, but my number has not been recharged! Please do the needful ASAP!

May 27, 2017

Dear Customer (lakshme a),

We hope that our team got in touch with you and shared all the requisite information.

May 25, 2017

Dear Customer (lakshme a),

We are forwarding your concern to the team. Please allow us some time to get back to you.

lakshme a

May 24, 2017

Data pack 289 not meeting its promises

Here are the details asked for my complaint:

Transaction id: KAR17050920351600404
Aircel number: 8892219416
Mode of recharge: local recharge shop

May 20, 2017

Dear lakshme a,

lakshme a

May 19, 2017

Data pack 289 not meeting its promises

I recharged my data pack of 289/- on May 9th 2017. The Aircel pack promises 10gb night + 10gb day, totally 20gb of data. But from the day of recharge and till now, whenever I use internet at night (after 12am) it's getting charged from my day data balance. I mean, what has happened to the night quota? When I checked the data balance it shows I still hav the complete 10gb left under night quota. I am losing my day data. I also contacted the customer care regarding this, but I didn't get proper solutions/replies. Please fix this problem.

Data pack 289 not meeting its promises Data pack 289 not meeting its promises

Apr 25, 2017

Dear Rezguru,

Hope your issue has been resolved. Kindly feel free to write to us at aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in for any further assistance on this matter.

Apr 17, 2017

Dear Rezguru,

Rezguru

Apr 15, 2017

Not getting the benefit of recharge

I have recharged for rs. 343 on 11th april but I'm not getting the benefit of 1gb per day. After around 4 days of continuously complaining, they are now accusing me of not keeping my handset on 4G mode before recharging. My handset has been kept on 4G mode since i bought my phone. Morever, it is nowhere mentioned that it is compulsory to keep the phone on 4G mode before recharging to get the benifit. The aircel website shows that 343 is applicable for all 4G handsets without any conditions. I have wasted the whole amount as they are using different excuses as an answer to not getting the benefit. My docket number is
############.

Apr 8, 2017

Dear Komala Hiremath,

We request you to share 20 digit SIM number to do the needful.

Apr 6, 2017

Dear Komala Hiremath,

We are forwarding your concern to the team. Meanwhile, please share your alternate number.

Komala Hiremath

Apr 4, 2017

Regarding the actibation of my aircel duplicate sim

Yesterday at evening 5:00 pm ,I had purchased a duplicate aircel sim and the retailer told it would actibvated in 24 hours but it is more than 24 hours now it is not yet activated mu phone number is 9066147166.

Apr 4, 2017

Re:Recharge amount not credited to my mobile no. but my account was debited

Dear Purna Gowda,

We would like to inform you that we have verified your account details and found that the recharge for the amount of Rs.180/- was not successful, the amount would get reversed to your bank account within 7 working days from the date of the transaction. If it does not come to your bank account within 7 working days, we request you to send the bank statement for further assistance. Once the bank statement is shared we would check it from the relevant team and refund the amount to your Aircel number.

Apr 3, 2017

Recharge amount not credited to my mobile no. but my account was debited

Dear Purna Gowda,

We are forwarding your issue to the team. Meanwhile, kindly share the following detail so that our team can look into your issue:

Transaction Id:

Purna Gowda

Apr 2, 2017

Recharge amount not credited to my mobile no. but my account was debited

A/c No. 0431101012102 was debited by Rs. 180 (Data recharge amt: 178, Rs. 2 towards internet charges) on account of data pack recharge done on 1st Apr, 17 but the same was not credited to my mobile no. - 8892249162. Please credit the same to my mobile no. at the earliest.

Feb 28, 2017

Dear jprusty25,

We would like to inform you that as we have verified your account and found the RC127/- was a not successful and the offer is applicable only who have less than 120 days Area ozone network. Hence, the amount would get reversed to your bank account within 7 working days from the date of the transaction. If it does not come to bank account within 7 working days, we request you to send the bank statement for further assistance. Once the bank statement is shared we would check it from the relevant team and refund the amount to your Aircel number.

Feb 27, 2017

Dear jprusty25,

jprusty25@gmail.com

Feb 25, 2017

Hi team,

I have trying to recharge Rs:127 from Aircel.com .Money deducted from my account but in SMS i got "Recharge Unsuccessful 127INR"

Attaching the details and please revert my money back to my account

Jprusty

Feb 4, 2017

Dear Kavin,

We hope your concern has been resolved. In case you are facing any issues, please feel free to contact us at aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in for any further assistance.

Jan 27, 2017

matter

Kavin

Jan 27, 2017

Rate cutter not valid. Customer care is trying to cheat.

I already made a complain on Jan 10, 2017 with the same subject line. Here, I am saying that what the aircel guys had done after my complain.

They asked me to contact in their mail id with my phone number mentioned. I too have contacted. After 7 to 10 days, they said that the problem is fixed.
But actually the problem is not fixed. By believing them, I switched On my mobile data and lost my amount in main balance also.
SO, I contacted them again, they took another 10 to 12 days and fixed this problem only on the last day of the plan.

This is what happened for me,

I have recharged for 197 plan in which Aircel to aircel calls are free and 54K seconds of Aircel to other networks are free. And also 1 GB 3G internet is free and after 1 GB the 2G will be unlimited. This plan is for 28 days.

But the internet stopped working for me after 5 days.

I complained about this issue.

They fixed this issue in last day of the plan and the plan came to end on the same day.

So, the 28 days plan worked only 5 to 8 days for me.

Because of their very poor service, I lost 197 rupees in rate cutter and 17 rupees from my main balance.

I don't know why those aircel guys are cheating their customers like this.

Jan 18, 2017

Dear Customer (Kavin),

Jan 10, 2017

matter.

Uttarakhand Roadways - Refund of Unsuccessful booking
    Kindly process refund of Unsuccessful booking, Reference...
    Pearls india ltd. - for refund our money
    R/Sir we had deposited our blood sweat earned amount...
    Boarding Pass Consultancy Pvt.Ltd Amritsar - Fake & fraud consultancy
    Dear friends don't believe this consultancy this...
    uppal municipality - WASTE DISPOSAL IN THE LOCALITY
    ADDRESS- H.NO- 2-1-49/22 ROAD NO.10 SURYANAGAR COLONY,...
    Vijay Tv - Bring back kadhala kadhala to Its actual time(10 pm)
    Me and my family were big fan of vijay tv😍. Daily I use...
    PNB - blocked userid
    Respected sir with due respect I want to inform you that...
    Pan card - Pan card not received yet
    Dear Sir, My PAN card status is given below but yet i...
    NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure - refund
    sir/madam the pan card fees has been deducted from my...
    Dream 11 - Withdrwal Account
    Withdrawn cash not received in my bank account its been 9...