May 20, 2017

Data pack 289 not meeting its promises

Dear lakshme a,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly share the following details in order to look into your issue:

lakshme a

May 19, 2017

Data pack 289 not meeting its promises

I recharged my data pack of 289/- on May 9th 2017. The Aircel pack promises 10gb night + 10gb day, totally 20gb of data. But from the day of recharge and till now, whenever I use internet at night (after 12am) it's getting charged from my day data balance. I mean, what has happened to the night quota? When I checked the data balance it shows I still hav the complete 10gb left under night quota. I am losing my day data. I also contacted the customer care regarding this, but I didn't get proper solutions/replies. Please fix this problem.

Data pack 289 not meeting its promises Data pack 289 not meeting its promises

Apr 25, 2017

Dear Rezguru,

Hope your issue has been resolved. Kindly feel free to write to us at aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in for any further assistance on this matter.

Apr 17, 2017

Dear Rezguru,

Rezguru

Apr 15, 2017

Not getting the benefit of recharge

I have recharged for rs. 343 on 11th april but I'm not getting the benefit of 1gb per day. After around 4 days of continuously complaining, they are now accusing me of not keeping my handset on 4G mode before recharging. My handset has been kept on 4G mode since i bought my phone. Morever, it is nowhere mentioned that it is compulsory to keep the phone on 4G mode before recharging to get the benifit. The aircel website shows that 343 is applicable for all 4G handsets without any conditions. I have wasted the whole amount as they are using different excuses as an answer to not getting the benefit. My docket number is
126553249285.

Apr 8, 2017

Dear Komala Hiremath,

We request you to share 20 digit SIM number to do the needful.

Apr 6, 2017

Dear Komala Hiremath,

We are forwarding your concern to the team. Meanwhile, please share your alternate number.

Komala Hiremath

Apr 4, 2017

Regarding the actibation of my aircel duplicate sim

Yesterday at evening 5:00 pm ,I had purchased a duplicate aircel sim and the retailer told it would actibvated in 24 hours but it is more than 24 hours now it is not yet activated mu phone number is 9066147166.

Apr 4, 2017

Re:Recharge amount not credited to my mobile no. but my account was debited

Dear Purna Gowda,

We would like to inform you that we have verified your account details and found that the recharge for the amount of Rs.180/- was not successful, the amount would get reversed to your bank account within 7 working days from the date of the transaction. If it does not come to your bank account within 7 working days, we request you to send the bank statement for further assistance. Once the bank statement is shared we would check it from the relevant team and refund the amount to your Aircel number.

Apr 3, 2017

Recharge amount not credited to my mobile no. but my account was debited

Dear Purna Gowda,

We are forwarding your issue to the team. Meanwhile, kindly share the following detail so that our team can look into your issue:

Transaction Id:

Purna Gowda

Apr 2, 2017

Recharge amount not credited to my mobile no. but my account was debited

A/c No. 0431101012102 was debited by Rs. 180 (Data recharge amt: 178, Rs. 2 towards internet charges) on account of data pack recharge done on 1st Apr, 17 but the same was not credited to my mobile no. - 8892249162. Please credit the same to my mobile no. at the earliest.

Feb 28, 2017

Dear jprusty25,

We would like to inform you that as we have verified your account and found the RC127/- was a not successful and the offer is applicable only who have less than 120 days Area ozone network. Hence, the amount would get reversed to your bank account within 7 working days from the date of the transaction. If it does not come to bank account within 7 working days, we request you to send the bank statement for further assistance. Once the bank statement is shared we would check it from the relevant team and refund the amount to your Aircel number.

Feb 27, 2017

Dear jprusty25,

We are forwarding your concern to the team. Please allow us some time to get back to you.

jprusty25@gmail.com

Feb 25, 2017

Hi team,

I have trying to recharge Rs:127 from Aircel.com .Money deducted from my account but in SMS i got "Recharge Unsuccessful 127INR"

Attaching the details and please revert my money back to my account

Jprusty

Feb 4, 2017

Dear Kavin,

We hope your concern has been resolved. In case you are facing any issues, please feel free to contact us at aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in for any further assistance.

Jan 27, 2017

Date of offer message received:
Recharge Date:

matter

Kavin

Jan 27, 2017

Rate cutter not valid. Customer care is trying to cheat.

I already made a complain on Jan 10, 2017 with the same subject line. Here, I am saying that what the aircel guys had done after my complain.

They asked me to contact in their mail id with my phone number mentioned. I too have contacted. After 7 to 10 days, they said that the problem is fixed.
But actually the problem is not fixed. By believing them, I switched On my mobile data and lost my amount in main balance also.
SO, I contacted them again, they took another 10 to 12 days and fixed this problem only on the last day of the plan.

This is what happened for me,

I have recharged for 197 plan in which Aircel to aircel calls are free and 54K seconds of Aircel to other networks are free. And also 1 GB 3G internet is free and after 1 GB the 2G will be unlimited. This plan is for 28 days.

But the internet stopped working for me after 5 days.

I complained about this issue.

They fixed this issue in last day of the plan and the plan came to end on the same day.

So, the 28 days plan worked only 5 to 8 days for me.

Because of their very poor service, I lost 197 rupees in rate cutter and 17 rupees from my main balance.

I don't know why those aircel guys are cheating their customers like this.

Jan 18, 2017

matter.

Kavin

Jan 10, 2017

Rate cutter not valid. Customer care is trying to cheat.

But for me, Only calls have been going free. If I ON the mobile data in my mobile, they are deducting money from the main balance.

I called the customer care. They asked to change the setting as they say. I did that too. But the problem remains same. So the customer care person said to me, that they will rectify the problem with in 48 hours. But they had not done. If i call to the customer care from my number, they are not connecting the call to the customer executive.

I have been using aircel for last 4 years but now I am really frustuated with this. I dont know, why they are not responding if theres nothing wrong in their side.

Nov 5, 2016

Dear Ganesh Rao25,

Our team tried to contact you but the number was switched off. Hence, we are unable to process the security checks.Kindly share the below requested details in order to block the sim card:

NAME:
ADDRESS:
LAST RECHARGE:
CURRENT BALANCE:

Ganesh Rao25

Nov 4, 2016

Aircel sim lost

Kindly block my Aircel sim , number is 8892542921, sim is not in my name , kindly block ASAP and I may need 8892542921 number

Oct 7, 2016

Dear Vinod Kumar,

We request you to raise a complaint after receiving next month bill so that we can assist you accordingly.

Oct 7, 2016

aircel

Dear Vinod Kumar,

We have re-escalated your issue to the team. We will share an update soon.

Vinod Kumar

Oct 4, 2016

Silk vas service has been activated without my knowledge

Dear Aircel,

For your information see the screenshot of the text message's of vas service got auto renewed. It is actually shows 7 times got auto renewed. Why there is a discrepancy in doing the refund?

Thanks & regards,