Oct 16, 2015

Hi Ashish Umrao,

Thank you for reaching us at Social Care.
We have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department and we will get back to you shortly with further updates.
Kindly feel free to write to us at aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in for any further assistance on this matter.

Ashish Umrao

Oct 16, 2015

DEDUCTION OF VAS AMOUNT

I purchased Aircel SIM (9066055819) on 11 Oct 15. My SIM card was activated on 13 Oct 15 with a balance of Rs 50. On 15 Oct 15 Rs 45 ( Rs 30 for dialer tune and Rs 15 for DT song) has been deducted by the Aircel for VAS services without my consent (no SMS/E-Mail/Fax/telephonic request). It is my request that subject VAS services are to be stopped with immediate effect and DEDUCTED AMOUNT IS TO BE RETURNED TO MY ACCOUNT.

Oct 15, 2015

Hello Vinothkumar,

We hope that our team got in touch with you and shared all the requisite information.

Aircel Team
Vino VS

Oct 13, 2015

3g not working

My aircel no is 7411114311
I recharged rs 148 for 1gb 3g data. It is not even giving 2G speed for me. This problem exist for last 4 months but no proper response from any customer care.

If i request for refund , i need to raise it for many months. I have done MNP from docomo to Aircel , but now i feel very bad for aircel services.

Your customer care sent 3g settings already & i restarted mobile. But nothing works.

Oct 13, 2015

Hi bhaskarj,

bhaskarsj

Oct 11, 2015

UNOTHERISED DEDUCTION

I had my aircel sim activated on 5th September, and I had charged on 10 the sept 2015 for rs111 through paytm the image is attached,
within 2 days it shows 0.00 balance. I thought I might used data usage, when contacted customer service they keep telling it is data usage, but again on 28th September 2015, I recharged for Rs. 100.00, but this time there was on sim inserted in the phone for almost 5 days, but when I inserted the sim it started showing 0.00 balance again, I tried contacting customer service and they keep saying the same thing again and again,

I think something is terribly wrong with Aircel they are try to make easy money very fast.

Kindly see that they stop all these nonsense immediately, and they customer service is so bad everytime to contact them,
it nearly takes an hour and when contacted about such unauthorized deduction they never even reply after that, it always keeps saying that all lines are very busy

Oct 7, 2015

Hello pnkr,

We would like to inform you that we have Checked and found that you got charged Rs.56/- for data usage post completion of free data however as one time goodwill gesture waiver posted.

Aircel Team

Oct 3, 2015

Hi pnkr,

pnkr

Oct 2, 2015

Balance deductions

hi all,

this is the bad experience from aircel. i have RS- 83 bal in my account after that i was recharged with 12 that is 3 days net balance so after 3 days i wont use internet but they deduct total balance . when i was given complaint to customer care so they was telling that i was used internet, but i never use that. after again i recharged with 60 and 12 for net balance. after 3 days my 56.25 balance was totally deducted and they told same reason actually i was using that sim in basic model. if any balance deductins they told that you are using internet. From that day onwards they blocked my number to customer care. when i was trying to customer care always busy. so i got messege from aircel like Recharge with 196 we will give 1GB 3G+ unlimited 2G +unlimited A2A calls+ 300 MINS L/N mins. so i was recharged with 196 on sep 30. here good twist is there i got only 300 mins bal No A2A call and net balance , again i was call to customer care there is no response . this is the very very bad experience from Aircel. please stop cheating Customers. without customers there is no business. please take an action againest these kind of Cheatings.

Sep 7, 2015

Dear Ñikhil Nik,

We would like to inform you that we have Checked and found balance depleted for STORE25 and service deactivated as per your request.

Sep 6, 2015

Hi Ñikhil Nik,

Ñikhil Nik

Sep 6, 2015

services activated

hi aircel
my no is 8892190777 frm the past 3 days derz a service activated on my mobile wich is very distracting and kindly deactivate that service so that i can recharge muly account
kindly do the needfull

Sep 4, 2015

Dear sanjay.yadav,

We would like to inform you that we have Checked and found balance depleted for store25 Service and charged Rs.25/-. Service activated through wap on 03-09-2015 waiver posted for Rs.25/- As one time good will gesture and service deactivated.

Dear mohammed.suhail,

Thank you for writing to Aircel.

We tried reaching you but there was no response. We request you to share your alternate number and convenient time to get in touch with you for further assistance. Further assistance you can reach Appellate desk by dialing 9738199010 between Monday to Friday 10AM to 6PM.

It is our privilege to have you as our valued customer and we look forward to a long and fruitful association with you.

Assuring you of our best services.

For a quick view of your account balance with a break up on Talk time, SMS ,Rate cutter ,data balance and much more dial *133#

Hi sanjay.yadav,

sanjay.yadav

false deduction of ₹25 by autosubscripting pocket store

My mobile no is 8553415765
There is a deduction of ₹25 by auto generating pocket store subscription. While I haven't made such request.
Such things has happened in past also. There were many false deductions by auto generating these things.
Because of which I have opted DND do not disturb.
Please refund my deducted balance and stop the pocket subscription.

Hi mohammed.suhail,

mohammed.suhail

Sep 2, 2015

148 data pack

hi I recently recharge my mobile no(8892952359) with 148 data pack which will give 1gb 3g data for 1month.but the problem is whenever I switch on my data connectivity tab in my mobile data keeps going without downloading or without doing anything just for staying on the page. I.e. I am just reading contents of the page till then 10 mb data had been used by me.
if I keep data on for 10 minutes without doing anything then also I will see 20 mb data has been used.
this is not good this is some kind of fake. don't do this with customers bcz we know that aircel offers cheap data packs but if u do like that then we will shift to other company Sims bcz they will give data at high rate but with accuracy how much we r using.

Aug 20, 2015

Hi Vishalchettri,

We hope your issue has been resolved. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Have a nice day.

Customer Service Officer | Social Care Team

Aug 12, 2015

Hi Vishalchettri,

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please share your concern with your complaint number and contact details at aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in to help you.

Customer Service Officer | Social Care Team
Vishalchettri

Aug 12, 2015

customer care

Dear. Madam/Sir I went to Aircel to change my billing address but they said the machine is not working and tell me to come after 21 days can I ask u to help me

Aug 5, 2015

Dear Manabjc

Thanks for sharing your concern with us, To deactivate any VAS service you can just type STOP send to 155223 OR you can call on our toll free number 155223 for deactivation

Warm Regards

Aug 4, 2015

Hi Manabjc,

Manabjc

Aug 3, 2015

Vas services

I have been subscribed to Aircel tiny tv unknowingly, kindly unsubscribe it. My contact no. 9738009416

Jul 29, 2015

Hi MonalishaMohanty,

Aircel Online team,

TNAU - Harassment by teachers
    I am studying in palar agricultural college in ambur. The...
    Auto Rickshaw - Pune - Overcharging
    I am resident of Aditya garden city I have to go Vinayak...
    TSLPRB - How to download hallticket
    Dear PSLRB Team, I am Ravi Ande Regestration...
    PMAY SCHEME - PMAY Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme application and kindly...
    Dear Sir/Madam, I am Preeti Balvant Thaker & my...
    Cox & Kings India - Refund Not Made, Fake stories and promises
    Team, I cancelled my international trip and when asked...
    SpiceJet airways - Membership points vanished
    Hi My membership points were more than 100,000 and...
    Mcdonalds India - Lack of quality and staff ignorance and arrogance
    Dear Richard, We are sorry to hear about your...
    lic hsg - Housing Loan a/c doesn't belong to me
    In the cibil records it is shown that a Housing Loan...
    BSNL Prepaid Mobile - Frequently renewing and deducting for Zindagi rocks
    Frequent messages for renewal of zindagi rocks and...