ajay chaurasiya

May 6, 2018

Cannot generate upc code for my aircel no.

Dear,

Please provide me UPC Code for my Aircel number 9768079622. You have given a number to call 9768012345 for UPC but it is also not working. On Aircel website also this link is given "http://35.154.143.159/upc/getUPC.jsp" but it is also not working.

Please help any one for this or give option to port my number.

Ajay

Aircel Nmber: 9738406403
Pavan kalyan.m

Apr 1, 2018

Not working give UPC code

See I want UPC code its urgent I want to submit for bank so please send UPC for this number 9066406127 not network,[email protected]
Lokeshlav

Porting from aircel to airtel

My aircel no. is -9066305257 (to which i have to port)
I have ported my aircel prepaid to Airtel before 16 march 2018.I got sms of porting that your request of porting has been received but still it is not ported'. I inquire about porting request in airtel customer care but they are saying that they didn't got porting request.
Again i went to retailer he told me to generate upc code again,i generated upc code.Same upc i got only the difference is
Upc-2X562645
Upc-DX562645

But if I process MNP again from retailer it's giving error that number already requested.

Please find my number details as below.

Alternate Mo :8618649347
Mail me at: [email protected]
Plz help
Its Urgent

Lokeshlav

Porting from aircel to airtel

My aircel no. is -9066305257 (to which i have to port)
Upc-2X562645
Upc-DX562645

Please find my number details as below.
I am also sending some attachment.
Alternate Mo :8618649347
Mail me at: [email protected]
Plz help

ANBUVEL MANI

REJECTED DUE TO PORT CODE NOT MATCHED WITH DONOR PROVIDED

MOBILE NO.9941116925

I RECEIVED THE UPC CODE AND GIVEN TO THE OPERATOR. SINCE 1ST MARCH TO TILL DATE THE REQUEST GENERATED BY THE NEW SERVICE PROVIDER IS GETTING THE MESSAGE AS "REJECTED DUE TO PORT CODE DOES NOT MATCH WITH THE DONOR PROVIDED".

I TRIED MANY TIMES WITH THE NEW SERVICE OPERATOR THAT THE PROBLEM IS STILL CONTINUING. I AM UNABLE TO DO FURTHER.

KINDLY SORT OUT THIS ISSUE AT THE EARLIEST.

THANKS
Ankitha Sahu5 736

Mar 17, 2018

Failed Transaction

Iam anable to get UPc code since i have sent the sms for upc reguest and more over unable to connect to customer care,what the hell you people are doing,please resond immediately.very poor service i have experincing. Aircel customer care number 8081829449
JOY PAL

not getting UPC code

sir my mother, my elder sister & I did not get any UPC code & I keep trying to get my codes but the help line numbers & email id don't respond.We don't have sim numbers as we are using micro sim. There should be other option to get UPC code. Our AIRCEL numbers are (9804636204, 9804168327, 7278739517) my email id -> [email protected] alternate no: 9038520894.
Sir those aircel numbers are very important to us. Please help us to get UPC code. Now a days we are facing many problems as there is no aircel network.
JOY PAL

DID NOT GET UPC CODE

MY MOTHER, ELDER SISTER AND I DIDN'T GET UPC CODE AND WE DO NOT HAVE SIM NUMBER AS OUR SIMs ARE MICRO SIM. ALL THE HELP LINE NUMBERS AND EMAIL IDs ARE NOT RESPONDING. AIRCEL WITHDREW ITS SERVICES WITH OUT PROVIDING ANY OTHER ADDITIONAL SUPPORT. OUR AIRCEL NUMBERS ARE (9804636204, 9804168327, 7278739517), EMAIL ID-> [email protected] ALTERNATE NUMBER : 9038520894
PLEASE HELP US TO GET OUR UPC CODE BECAUSE THOSE NUMBERS ARE VERY IMPORTANT TO US.

AIRCEL YOU SHOULD HELP ALL THE AIRCEL USERS. YOU SHOULD NOT AVOID OUR REQUESTS.

Mar 16, 2018

Aircel UPC code not received.

My Aircel Number is : 8013069227
Sim card last 5 digit (ICCID) : 38579

Repeatedly I send PORT message to 1900 from 5th march,2018. But still I did not get my UPC code. My aircel no is very important to me. I also called in (9804012345) this number to create my porting code, but they said, that my mobile no is not matched with my sim card last 5 digit card. So what I will do now?
Please help me by creating my porting code. It will be helpful for me.

My alternate no is : 7980068759
Email ID is : [email protected]
RITIKA PATRA

No porting number received

R/Sir,/Madam ,My daughter, Ritika Patra sent message PORT 9804615228 several time to1900 but no porting number is received as yet. But her sim is locked at yours.It is requested to send porting number 9433817697.
VINODlala123

Mar 14, 2018

poor network availability

Prajwal b r

Not getting port code

Please help me in sending the port code for my aircel number 8892991650 .i tried all the ways where i getting server is busy .but i am trying from 2 weeks .but now i really want to change my number from aircel company.
Praveen de sillu

Unable to get post message

Hi, Praveen here!

I'm frastrated with your Aircel no where no help services. My Aircel contact number 8553539586 is out of service as company closed. I'm trying to get a port code to convert aircel to airtel, I'm unable to get Port code.. This is the worst service I was given by Aircel.. I have this mobile number linked with all my commercial business. I seriously need this number to be ported.. Please help me with the port code. Anyone who is willing to help me will be appreciated and they will be rewarded 100 rupees for your kind help.. Send me your number and say me to which you want the payment credited like paytm. You have my word.. You help, you get rewarded. I've also enclosed screenshot of messages I get.

Unable to get post message

raja.gupta20

Not Getting Unique Porting Code

My Aircel no is 8971187643. Due to network issue I need to switch to a different provider.
From last 10 days I have been sending the message "PORT 8971187643" to 1900. But I have not received any porting code.

I need the unique porting code for my number.
Sowmya ramu

Mar 12, 2018

Network

NO Network in Aircel
Aircel PORT code not received after multiple times of sending messages.
Sandeep.sy

Mar 12, 2018

Porting from Aircel to other network

Due to unavailability of proper network and poor customer service, I am willing to change my current mobile network. Aircel is not providing UPC code.
Need proper response and UPC code from Aircel.
pradip3050

Mar 11, 2018

FOR UPC CODE

PLS PROVIDE UPC CODE OF 9852449215 ON MY MAIL IS [email protected] /9386532650
SIM LAST NO IS 55594
Sai Kiran

Mar 11, 2018

Upc code

Send me a upc code of aircle 9000572312 number to [email protected] alternate mobile number (8686833202)

Mar 10, 2018

NO Network in Aircel

Aircel PORT code not received after multiple times of sending messages.
Please mail the PORT code of these numbers to
Amal Kr.Saha Chowdhury

Mar 10, 2018

PORT

Port Numbers: 7384073555

For your kind information that I have two connection in your company. I want to Port those connection to other company. But your store at branch of Siliguri is shift from here. So I am suffering this problem. Please you solve this matter as soon as possible.

Amal Kr. Saha Chowdhury
45 Netaji Sarani, haiderpara
Siliguri 06
Mob: 9126267777/9434068344
Supriya Rani01

Mar 9, 2018

UPC code

Hi Sir,

I am trying to change from AIRCEL to AIRTEL as there is no network of aircel at my workplace. But AIRCEL is not providing me the Unique porting code. I have send the SMS requesting UPC many times on 4 march 2018 but to no avail. AIRCEL guys please send me UPC. I don't want to loss this number.

Supriya
Shobhit19

Mar 8, 2018

UPC number not generated

Sir, I have been trying like hell from the past 4 days to you guys in order to get my UPC number generated for my no. 9891145517 having last 5 digits of my Sim as 57299.
I am Regretting to keep my aircel number as primary one this is really shame on you guys without giving any notice you have closed all the facilities and not even providing any solution for the problem.
Somnathdas

Mar 8, 2018

UPC hearing mistake

Hello
Sir/ Madam
I have generated my UPC by calling 9804012345 , but because of poor audio quality and surrounding noice I made mistake writing it. So please send me a mail with my UPC.
MY mobile no is -7686004509 & last five digit of my sim is -16185, pls help me with providing UPC

My E-mail id is- [email protected]