vibhugoel

Jun 25, 2013

automatic service activation

My no is 7503337192. I have not subscribed for any dialer tune but it automatically got activated.
I requested for deactivation of this service twice, but service did not get deactivated. When i called on customer care, they did not had any solution for this. They were also lacking manners to talk.
SImply want to say that please get this service deactivated and refund my amount which has been deducted for this service.

Vibhu Goel

Jun 22, 2013

Wrong billing and no action even after raising complain

Aircel people not looking at my concern and problem. They are simply calling every day and asking me to pay the bill. And now they have blocked all outgoing calls including the Aircel Complaint number 198. They are increasing the bill by 8 rupee everyday and calling everyday for bill due (every time new guy and I will have to explain everything). They don't care about customer at all. I have raised service request saying that I am unable to even call 198. I got SMS that the SQ is resloved then I tried to call them to talk about my original problem. But still I am not able to call 198, It says "outgoing facility is not available"

They are asking to pay for internet even after taking "advance internet plan" for a year. I had paid 3000/- + tax ~ 3700/- total for this plan about 9-10 months back. And now they are asking for 1125/- again (internet only). I had raised complain many times by call as well as email. But they will close the complain without resolution. I have asked to do the settlement and close my connection. That also they are not doing. Pathetic guys.

I am ready to pay for internet what they are asking if they close my connection but they should reduce from 3000/- + service tax since I have not availed the service for one year. I am unable to raise any complain not over call since 198 is also blocked.

I don't know what to do now. So, I request you people to ask them to immediately stop my connection even they will keep increasing the bill by 8/- every day and do the settlement and free me from AIRCEL (Worst Operator).

Email Conversation below.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Karnataka - Care (E) <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, Jun 21, 2013 at 12:04 PM
Subject: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Fwd: RE: Re: Wrong billing done for my mobile 9740883200 - on data usage
To: [email protected]

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

This is in reference to your e-mail dated 20/06/2013 regarding network issue. We would like to inform you that our network team is still working on the issue, and we will keep you posted as soon as the issue gets resolved.

It is our privilege to have you as our valued customer.
Thanking you and assuring of our best services.

Customer Service

For any queries please contact us on 1288 Aircel Toll free Product IVR for information /activation/ deactivation of all services from your Aircel mobile and 198 (toll free) for any complaints, you can also email us at [email protected] (Monday to Friday between 10:00am to 6:00pm).

Received: 6/20/2013 11:38 AM
To: Karnataka - Care (E)
Subject: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Fwd: RE: Re: Wrong billing done for my mobile 9740883200 - on data usage

Still nothing has been done for the issues I had reported. I am just getting reminder calls for bill payment. Some 1-2 week back, one guy he called to remind me for due bill. I told the reason then told that he had raised my concern to the network team and
they will get in touch with me. But until now nobody contacted from network team.
Apart, from yesterday evening I am unable to make any call or SMS. Even I am unable to call to 198 which should not happen. One customer care executive also agreed and raised a SR ############.

I am sure that my number has lot more new-new problems and the customer care is least bothered about my problem/concerns. All you guys wanted me to just double pay for internet. I am really frustrated now with Aircel.

Ritesh
On Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 1:41 PM, Karnataka - Care (E)
Dear Mr.
Ritesh,

This is in reference to your e-mail dated: 11/6/2013
regarding network issue. We would like to inform you that we have forwarded your concern to network team and same will be resolved as soon as possible.

Customer Service

For any queries please contact us on 1288 Aricel’s Toll free Product IVR for information /activation/ deactivation of all services from your Aircel mobile and 198 (toll free)
for any complaints, you can also email us at [email protected]

Received: 6/10/2013 6:33 PM
To: Karnataka - Care (E)
Subject: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Fwd: RE: Re: Wrong billing done for my mobile 9740883200 - on data usage

Please answer my questions first and then we will talk about discount and all later.

1. Why it never latched to Aircel network through out my travel to Rajasthan as I was mostly traveling by either Bus or Train and was in tree cities also. It should have latched at least once If network selection was automatic.

2. And whey it latched automatically to Aircel when I entered in Karnataka. It should have stayed back to Vodafone if intentionally latched to Vodafone.

Ritesh
On Mon, Jun 10, 2013 at 6:20 PM, Karnataka - Care (E)

Dear
Mr. Ritesh,
We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.
This is in reference to your e-mail dated: 09/06/2013 regarding the bill charges. We would like to inform you that we have verified

the account details and found that you have browsed internet from 19/05/2013 to 26/05/2013 by latching with other service provider, hence the charges were applicable as per the default tariff.
We regret to inform you that we will not be able to refund any amount in this regards. The discounts as per the data plan will

be only provided if you latch with Aircel network.
Customer service

[email protected] (Monday to Friday between 10:00am to 6:00pm)

Received: 6/9/2013 9:09 PM
To: Karnataka - Care (E)
Subject: Re: RE: Re: RE: Fwd: RE: Re: Wrong billing done for my mobile 9740883200 - on data usage

Have you ever try to understand why I was latched to other network. Who's problem is this. I do not see Aircel Network whenever I roam.

- Ritesh

On Sat, Jun 8, 2013 at 3:11 PM, Karnataka - Care (E)
Thank you for writing to AIRCEL.
This is in reference to your e-mail dated: 7/6/2013 regarding billing related.
We would like to inform you that we are unable to post any wavier for data usage as you have latch on to other service provider. Regarding cancellation we request you to clear the outstanding amount of Rs.1411/- as on 08/6/2013 and confirm us
back so that we can process your request for cancellation.

for any complaints, you can also email us at [email protected]

Received: 6/6/2013 12:36 PM
To: Karnataka - Care (E)
Subject: Re: RE: Fwd: RE: Re: Wrong billing done for my mobile 9740883200 - on data usage

But what a customer is supposed to do when he was not getting AIRCEL service in Rajasthan?See for calls I am OK. I am only asking to waive off the DATA charges since there were no AIRCEL service and I was not told of such a rule even after making advance payment 3000/- for only internet.
Otherwise, accept this mail as my request to close this connection and let me know the settlement amount.

Thanks and Regards,
Ritesh
On Wed, Jun 5, 2013 at 6:46 PM, Karnataka - Care (E)
Dear Mr.
Ritesh,
Thank you for writing to AIRCEL.
This is in reference to your e-mail dated: 4/6/2013 regarding billing related. We deeply regret for the inconvenience caused to you. We would like to inform you that we have verified your account details and found that you have made calls and browsed internet by latching on to other service provider, hence we are unable to post any wavier in this regard.
Received: 6/3/2013 6:44 PM
To: 1909.karnataka (E)
Cc: Karnataka - Care (E)
Subject: Fwd: RE: Re: Wrong billing done for my mobile 9740883200 - on data usage

I am writing to you as I am tired of explaining my concern to Aircel Customer Care as well as through E-Mail.
I am with Aircel with for around a year and had traveled 3-4 times to different cities in last one year. I had faced problem in registering with AIRCEL service in new cities couple of times and had got resolved by calling customer care
though landline (though not easy, had to call and explain many times). But in my last travel to Rajasthan, I was unable to see AIRCEL in available service list (I have attached the snapshot taken during my travel). Later my mobile registered with VODAFONE.
I thought I will use it since I had taken Advance rental plan plan for DATA for 3000/- and for calls anyway the charges are same. So, used internet couple of times. Now, after returning back I am shocked to see my bill which includes 1014/- just for internet.
I was in Rajasthan just for a week and got a bill of 1411/- whereas my average bill was 300/- per month and nothing new in my usage pattern. I had not seen such a shock during any of my previous travels.

I had tried explaining my concern many times to customer care but they do not listen and understand user's concern. I had used DATA unknowingly that It might be charged like this even after making an advance payment of 3000/- . Anyway I am not going to
use internet in future in such a scenario. Request you waive this amount for this time.
Hoping for a positive response and give me confidence to be with Aircel family in future as well..

Thanks and Regards,
Ritesh

On Mon, Jun 3, 2013 at 4:05 PM, Karnataka - Care (E)

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.
This is in reference to your e-mail dated 1/06/2013 regarding billing related. We would like to inform you that we have verified your account details and found that you had been latched to
other network while browsing and making calls. Hence you had been charged for the same and we regret to inform you that we will not be able to post any waiver regarding the same.

Customer service
[email protected] (Monday to Friday between 10:00am to 6:00pm)

Received: 6/1/2013 6:34 PM

Subject: Re: Wrong billing done for my mobile 9740883200 - on data usage

When I got this connection, I had asked this point very clearly that DATA is free on roaming or not. Your executive told yes it is. And that is the reason I paid 3000/-. Now It is not good to give some explanation to the user and ask him to pay any amount.
If this is the case your executive should have told frankly that It's free only in AIRCEL NETWORK. For call you any way charge where I roam in AIRCEL NETWORK or any other. So that is OK. But for data it is ridiculous to hear your explanation. As a customer,
It's not my fault if I roam in a area where AIRCEL do not have it's service (I had turned DATA on because I have Advance DATA plan). If you do not have service in any area You install BTS/NodeB rather than ask your innocent customer to pay for this thing.
Hoping a positive response on this.
Ritesh
On Sat, Jun 1, 2013 at 12:55 PM, Karnataka - Care (E)
Thank you for writing to Aircel.
We regret for the inconvenience caused to you.
This is in reference to your e-mail dated 31/05/2013 regarding billing related. We would like to inform you that we have verified your account details and found that you had
been latched to other network while browsing and making calls.
Please be noted that the internet and call tariff plan for browsing and Local/STD calls would be applicable only if you latch on to Aircel Network. Latching with other network
will be chargeable as per default tariff. Hence you had been charged for the same.
It is our privilege to have you as our valued customer.
Thanking you and assuring of our best services.

Customer Service
for any complaints, you can also email us at [email protected] (Monday to Friday between 10:00amto 6:00pm).

Received: 5/31/2013 7:08 AM

Subject: Wrong billing done for my mobile 9740883200 - on data usage

I that taken unlimited advance 3G + 2G data plan (Valid on roaming as well). And still I see that I have been changed for data when I was on roaming. I request you to correct the bill and send a new bill to me otherwise I will have to close my connection.

________________________________________

any damage arising in any way from its use.

________________________________________

This e-mail message and its attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipients. It may contain proprietary, confidential, privileged information or other information subject to legal restrictions. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please do not read, copy, use or disclose this message or its attachments. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.
WARNING: This e-mail message including attachment(s), if any, is believed to be free of any virus. However, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure for absence of viruses. Aircel shall not be held responsible nor does it accept any liability for any damage arising in any way from its use.
David Balasankar

Jun 17, 2013

Glam Diva

i am Balasankar.. my no. is 8553703861. i have been charged rs 100/- for some odiotic glam diva pack without any request from me..the same scene is repeating every month i want u to deactiva these service and plz dont deduct the money in this way this is not the way of earning money.
mohammed afzal

Jun 15, 2013

balance

DEAR SIR,
MY MOBILE NO 8947979326
MERI PREPAID SIM MAI KABHI 15 KABHI 10 KABHI 5 BALANCE JA RAHA HAI AUR MERI CUSTAMER CARE SERVICE BHI BEND KAR DI GAYI HAI JIS SE MAI COMPLAINT NAHI LIKHVA PA RAHA HU DUSRE NO SE SE CUCTAMER CARE PAR BAAT KARNI PADHTI HAI MAI AIRCEL KA PARMANENT CUSTAMER HU PHIR MERE SAATH ESE KYU MAIN BALANCE MAI SE BAAR BAAR BALANCE CUT RAHA HAI AAP MERA RECORD CHEAK KAR SAKTE HAI MAI BARABER AIRCEL SE JUDA HU MERI COMPLAINT NOTE NAHI HOTI HAI AGAR ESA HAI TO MAI APNA NO. PORT KARVANA CAHTA HU
MOHAMMED AFZAL
PLZ RESULT NOW TODAY
CUSTAMER CARE SERVICE ON KARE AUR MUJHE MERA BALANCE VAPAS KARE
jothi.v81

Jun 14, 2013

Booster -money taken more after the booster

My mobille number is 8892388856 last week I put booster for 59 Rs.In that plan first 60 sec 2P.after every 2sec per one paise.
But they took more money every time I called.I complained to the customer care But no use.Please refund the money taken.and provide the service based on the plan.Other wise we have to search other sim.

Jun 10, 2013

aircel video club service auto activation

I am aircel subscriber ,my no is 7676351413.On my no aircel video club service have been activated automatically,I did not asked for this .

They have already deducted Rs 20 from my prepaid account .please stop this service as soon as possible and refund me back my money.

I tried to contact your customer care also but was not fruitful as 100 times they disconnected my call in middle of conversation only.i have got fed up of this ,plz do the needful as soon as possible.

thanks
Rajender REddy

Jun 8, 2013

I RECHARGE DATA PLAN ON LINE WRONGLY TO NO: 8686682286 INSTEAD OF 8686682686

I recharge @197 Packet Internet data plan to 8686682286 instead of 8686682686 via bill desk on-line with my Axis Bank Credit card to day (8th June 2013).

Reffarance no is AP0613798648.

Kindly help how to get money back to my credit card.

Rajender Reddy/ 09160111248.
savleen kaur

Jun 7, 2013

balance deduction

your company is deducting my balance for the last few months regularly for a value added service for which i have never subscribed. and now when i call customer care the operator always say that the customer care executives are busy and this has been so for the last many days.
i want this problem to be resolved as soon as possible and i also want my refund.

do not force me to port my number

savleen
maha123

Jun 7, 2013

To deactivate nonstop music pack

non stop music pack was activated accidently. I regesister my complaint in custemer care over phone last month,till now there is no action will be taken.I request you to take necessary action to deactivate my music pack. my mobile no.8883581681
bebaskar

Jun 3, 2013

POSTPAID 3G change connections

I am writing this mail with full of frustration and my bad experience with AIRCEL.

All i had was an AIRCEL 3G connection.

I took a 3G data card connection (number - 8553025450) and was using 999 plan for almost a year . I used to pay the amount in time without any issues (May be , you can check records - It will gives you clear picture)

By last month May 5th , One of your representative called me and told that , I can get the same plan for 799/- . Note, I did't asked any plan change or any ...

She , send out a person name - Abdul (Number - 9986768604/9738986510) by next day.

He gave me some format application - I filled it and signed it ..

I asked .. WHAT ABOUT MY EXISTING PLAN NUMBER????

He replied as , IT GET CANCELLED ONCE NEW NUMBER IS ACTIVATED ????

By next day , my new number is activated...

I was calling him almost every 2 day once , stating that "MY OLD NUMBER IS STILL ACTIVE ? .. WHEN IT WILL CANCEL ???...

He replied as ..SOON AS ..I RAISED TO MY MANAGER ...??? sure ...

But you know wat , My number is not cancelled until May 30.

I called his manager - Mr.MAHESH [AIRCEL NUMBER - 8892299123].

He tells me that . HE WILL CHECK AND CALL BACK ME IN 15 MINS...

You know wat , After 30 mins, he never called me and never picked my call too..

By May 30., I myself raised mail to AIRCEL - asking to cancel my old number.

I got a mail stating that 'unbilled amountof Rs.366' ... i haven't used this number since then , though i need to pay...

And now i called customer care , asking me to pay 499/- and the amount until June8. (some prorated calculation) So only my number will get cancelled.

ALL I DID WRONG WAS TAKING THIS AIRCEL CONNECTION ....

If you can do something .. do this ...cancel my number ASAP ..

Baskar
karanbaweja3001

Jun 2, 2013

A Major complaint of Customer Care Service

My name is Karan Baweja and i live in Bangalore.

I had recharged my no. 8553272833 with a top-up of Rs. 225 on 1st June, 2013 at 1:22 p.m. I got the balance of Rs. 240 in my account. After that, i had recharged with Rs. 59 as a rate cutter plan for local and STD calls.

After about half-an-hour, when i checked my balance, it had been reduced to Rs. 176. When i contacted Customer Care, they told me that i had subscribed for some kind of music pack, for which i had been charged Rs. 5. Also, they informed me that i had resubscribed for the rate cutter plan, for which i had been charged Rs. 59 again.

Now, i made them understand that both of these are false statements. I got the message for the music pack, but i know at first that i hadn't even subscribed for it. And regarding the re-subscription of the rate cutter plan, i informed that how could i resubscribe it, when the fact is this, that i had subscribed it for the first time itself. And why i am being charged for it through my account, when i had already paid Rs. 59 to the retailer.

After a lot of argument and conviction, the customer care representative refunded my Rs. 59 to my account. And for the music service, they informed me that they had unsubscribed me from the service, but it would not be possible for them to refund my money, which is Rs. 5.

Now, the real problem starts. In the evening of the same day, Rs. 59 is again deducted from my account. And when i called from my no., the machine answered that all customer care representatives are busy, please call later. After trying a lot, i called from my friend's Aircel no., to which the representative answered and informed me that there is some kind of error in the server, due to which they are unable to tell the information at that point of time. They requested me to call after one hour. When i called again after about two hours, i got the machine answering that all representatives are busy.

After some time, i called from a third Aircel no. again, to which the customer care answered and when i again narrated my problem to them, they forwarded my call to their Senior Executive, which never reached there. It ringed for about three minutes, and finally i had to end the call.

From that time till now, i am trying to call the customer care from all the three nos. that i have with me, but only getting a single reply, that all representatives are busy, please call after some time. That too, even in the night.

I am not here to complain about my money, but about the service. I don't know, whether my nos. are blacklisted or something else. But what is happening with me as a customer, is just impossible to believe. The representatives call it an error, but now i am convinced, that it is sheer theft. And the theft of a kind, for which i don't know, whom to complaint.

I had talked with four representatives, and i have to say that the quality of service is very poor. It seems that they don't get any training at all, all four of them. They don't know how to talk to a customer. What should be the starting and what should be the end, i feel that they all are just unaware of that. And the background sounds like, as if they are standing in some market place.

This is my whole complaint. And i want to repeat myself that this is not only about money.

If it's in your hand, please take strict action.

Thank You.

May 31, 2013

Aircel 3G Review: Airtel is offering Unlimited 3G (3rd Grade or LOW QUALITY) Internet

For last 7 months I have been using Aircel unlimited 3G packs. In the beginning it was very impressive with its speed & performances, which satisfied me a lot. But as I said, after 7 months, at present – it is worst of than others I have used previously. Here are the reasons:-

Yes, Aircel offers high speed 3G internet upto a certain size of MB depending upon the pack you recharge. But, that too very low quality 3G (or you can say 3rd Grade or C-Grade speed) in reality.
Post 3G data usage, it provides unlimited 2G net. But again, it’s unlimited only for namesake to pull the customers. In reality, it is worse than any usual 2G service in its speed & performance. Most shocking fact is that it takes even 5-10 minutes to open Google search engine due to its low quality speed.

As per the Fair Usage Policy, after usage of 3G data is over the customers are supposed to get 128kilobits per second (in byte - 16kilobytes/per second) speed (2G speed) for unlimited until the validity of the pack gets over. Here is the shocking truth – it does not even provide speed of 5kb/ps in practical.
Aircel is keeping on fooling to the common users whereas those who have computer or internet knowledge – they know the truth.

Now it’s upto you to use Aircel or not. I’m done with Aircel Unlimited internet hypocrisy. Never gonna use anymore.
From 8892445663, Bangalore
Sundeep.Gopal

May 30, 2013

Balance cuts and unrequested VAS activation

Whenever I have an issue with something I would call the customer care and would never get a proper answer after which some VAS would mysteriously get activated and balance would be cut.

The worst part starts here, first you try calling up the customer care and you would never get connected to them, second even if you are getting connected they would say that I have activated the service myself, third even if they register your complaints they would never comeback to you with an answer, fourth they would never give your money back.

I dont know what is really wrong with them and this has happened to me for three times and this is really feeling like shit.

My aircel number is 7299136626 and I hope this would be resolved atleast here.

May 30, 2013

My Aircel mobile no.8892048674 has beeb blocked

My mobile no.8892048674
I purchased one aircel sim before 5-6 months, up to last week its work properly, from last week its not working ,i think it has been blocked i don't know the reason, but i try to contact customer care service(121 & 9738012345) but it not possible to contact, i visit to out let in (RT Nagar, Bangalore.) they said that your plan has been expired so i recharged with Rs.65 but it not works, after that they said that their s problem with your sim, and change sim also by paying Rs.50, but the status was not change the same problem am facing from one week no one responding. please give a solution for this problem.
my alternative no.9480049390 &
E mail:. [email protected]
jtomer

undue balance deduction

hi,

I have been facing trouble from Aircel, that started recently.

The balance cut in the name of NEWS and Powerplay is going on for long now.
I ahve lost money around 100 for this.

please check my account for the same. I have never used these services, and even there is no one from the customer care to support.

after 3 years pf service, dont push me for Number portability.

thanks & Regards,
jayant
jtomer

undue Balance dedcution

Recently I have started facing trouble with Aircel, after more than 3 years of service. It seem some miscreant is deducting money for NEWS update and POWERPLAY, which I have never subscribed.

I have complained previously and got refund for 68 rs.
but again this powerplay cut has started, and I am having no clue how to stop it. Customer care never picks up the call for the same.

please dont force me to get my number portable.

I have amount due is more than 100 for POWERPLAY, you can find it in your records.

Jayant
VIVEK RAJPUROHIT

blance cut

hii sir mare duvara kai bar complan karne par bhi company duvara mare full songs download servis band nahi ki gayi ha jis sa mare daily blance cut hota ha is parkar to company hamare sath doka kar rahi ha

plee stop this servis
i thank by heart plee

other ways muje sim card change karna padega
myy numer is 8947044112 i use aircel sim card and ma month ma 1000 rupes ka recharge karvata hu net free karvata hu sms free rate ha but company fir bhi hame doka da rahi ha
ankita127

May 28, 2013

Customer care service line of my Aircel mobile no. 8796246926 is blocked

On 19th May 2013 a service is activated on my Aircel mobile no. 8796246926. To deactivate that service when I called customer care at the same day from same mobile no. I came to know that customer care service line of my mobile no. is blocked. Till now I am not able to call any of the customer care(Toll free as well as payed customer care no.).

May 27, 2013

Dear Nadeem,

Thanks for writing in to us. We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.
This is to inform you, we have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department. We will get back to you shortly.
At Aircel India customer satisfaction has always been our priority and we assure that your concern will be taken care of at the earliest.

You can also get in touch with us at https://twitter.com/Aircel or you can write to [email protected]

Warm regards,

Team Aircel India

May 27, 2013

Hi ,

Thanks for writing in to us. We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

Warm regards,

Team Aircel India
dr srinivasan

May 25, 2013

Deducting money when phone calls were not made and stopping the services when balance money was there and being im[polite

This is with reference to a mobile SIM Card which was sold to me by a vendor with a number +918892467548 in the third week of April and with a 60 Rs balance on it and I use it only for private and urgent purposes.I am a doctor who works as a professor in a Dental college and from Saturday last week (18-05-13) I recharged and noticed that the balance of Rs. 60 which I had disappeared and subsequently I had to recharge it for Rs. 500/ and made a few calls . The connection was working alright but suddenly on the 23--05-13 the connection was cut off .I have my mother who is ill and had to contact their relatives in US to give them information about her health conditions and had to consult some consultants and brief them . This sudden blocking put me into great difficulty as can be understood by any human being .We went to Aircel office and asked them the reason and they would not reveal the reason but allowed us to lodge a complaint and asked me to come the day after that is the Saturday 25--5-13.This time he said the phone connection was cut off and that is it . I asked what happened to the balance money I had in the account they said it is gone it will not be refunded and asked me to go and complain where ever I can . They did not reveal the reason for the blocking .So the complaint-- please address this as early as possible .My name is Dr.Srinivasan and I work as a professor in Oxford Dental college , Bangalore . My another connection 9448016159 from BSNL has been giving extraordinary service and people are extremely polite for the past 10 years .But this is one where I had for the first time got entangled into an impolite service and connection which swindles for no rhyme or reason
Dr.Srinivasan
rajeshkumarpandian

aircel cheater

Hi ,

I'm Rajesh Kumar, Few months back I thought to get personal loan for that i have contact some agents. When i'm searching like that one agent came to help me to get loan and he told that I need address proof over here. He itself arranged one Aircel Dealer for postpaid connection and they both (LOAN AGENT & YOUR AIRCEL DEALER) of them told, If you didn't pay money means they will disconnect the postpaid connection automatically. But continuously I got bill from your end. And I have explained all the ******* story to all your agents who called me.
Now I got Notice from your end. That I need to pay money. how dare you all asking money to me which I didnt use your network. If you are giving notice means I'm also ready to give case against aircel.

Mistakes By Aircel

1. Your Dealer gave Wrong information.

2. Your Dealer didn't provide any full information about your ******* network.

3. As I have mentioned above Your ******* dealer also told that , If I didn't pay means the sim will deactivate automatically.

4. When I explained the situation your agents who called me didn't provide any answer or conclusion for this. They just hangup the call.

5. In that notice I saw some numbers, I tried to reach that numbers, It says switched off.

6. I'm ready pay that Rs 706 to you, which the service I didn't get from you. But are you ready to take action those who handled my case.

7. The aircel Number which I used is 9710746200.
rajeshkumarpandian

Aircel Money sucker

Mistakes By Aircel

1. Your Dealer gave Wrong information.

2. Your Dealer didn't provide any full information about your ******* network.

7. The aircel Number which I used is 9710746200.
nadeem23

May 23, 2013

deactivation of aircel video club

Aircel video club has been auto activated in my mobile no. My no is 8686779099. Aircel has charged rs. 10 for the activation and also sent me a sms saying that after 7 days rs 10 will be charged again. Kindly deactivate this service as soon as possible.
Alok Kumar Rajput

May 20, 2013

Auto activation of video club

Aircel video club has been auto activated in my mobile no. My no is 8553908194. Aircel has charged rs. 10 for the activation and also sent me a sms saying that after 7 days rs 10 will be charged again. Kindly deactivate this service as soon as possible.